JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)

Author Topic: [AKB]I love Atsuko  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
[AKB]I love Atsuko
« on: December 20, 2009, 03:51:19 AM »
Chapter 1

Hello!! My name is Alvin. I been live in Japan for 3 year. In the school. There have a girl named Maeda Atsuko. She is in grade 12 and I am in grade 9. I am telling you the story. Let get started. One day.

I am at school at usual. I see Atsuko and she go up to me.

Atsuko: Want to hand out with me?

I say: Sure ^ ^

After school. We meet up. We go to the shopping mall. In the shopping mall. We just look at the shop. We didn't buy anything. After that. we go to watch movie. we watch 2 movie. I like both movie

I ask: How is the movie?

Atsuko say: I like it! Let go eat. I am hungry.

*I nobbed to her*

After that. we go in a Chinese Restaurant. we looked at the menu. After 10 minute. We start to order the food. After 20 minute. the food come. We starting to eat it. After 30 minute. we pay the bill. It cost 6700 yen. After that. we start walking back to my home. In the way. we walk pass a beautiful park.

Atsuko say: Want to be my boyfriend?

*My face turn red*

I say: Yes!

After that. Atsuko walk me back to home. She give me a kiss and she say bye to me. After that. I go back to my house. I start to do my homework, Watch a little tv, checking on my computer, Read my book, take a shower, brush my teeth and go to sleep. I sleep really well. I have a good dream.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Next day. I wake up. Today I go to school as usual. I eat my breakfast first. After I finish my breakfast. Atsuko come to pick me up and we start to walk back to school. After 30 minute. We arrive to class.

After 3 class. It is lunch. I meet with Atsuko. She hand me the lunch. The lunch is some fish, beef and noodle.

*I start to eating it*

I say: It really yummy.

*She give me a soft smile*

After 20 minute. The bell ringed. We go back to the class. After 4 class. It is after school. We decide to go to a park. In the park. we play Hide and seek a few round, go on the seesaw and play the swing. We have a lot of fun.

I say: This is fun! I love you

Atsuko say: I love you too.

After that. We go to eat. We go to sushi resturant. We look at the menu. After 5 minute. We order the food. After 10 minute. The food come. We starting to eat the sushi. The sushi is really tasty. After a hour. We finish the food. We pay the bill. The bill is 2000 yen. After I pay the bill. Atsuko walk me to home. In front of the house.

*Atsuko give me a kiss*

Atsuko say: See you tomorrow!!!

*I wave to her and I run back inside*

After I go back to my house. I take a shower and go to sleep

Chapter 3

Next day. I wake up. I feel a little sick. I go to see the doctor with Atsuko. The doctor say I get a little fever. He tell me to get the pill. we go outside and take the pill. the nurse tell us how many time we should take the pill. Then, I eat the pill. my mom drive me to home and I sleep in the car.I wake up when we go back to the apartment parking lot. After 10 minute. we go back to our home. I go into my bed and go to sleep. After 3 hour. I wake up.

Atsuko ask: How you feel?

I say: I feel more tired

They use those test body temperature machine to see my temperature. It was 106. It more higher. Atsuko make me some food. I go over and try to eat it. But I can't eat it. I try to eat it. i just eat a little bit and I eat the pill when to sleep again. After a few hour I wake up. I still feel really bad. They test the temperature and still 106.

*Atsuko help me white off the sweat*

They tell me to take a shower and have a good night sleep. I listen to them, I go take a shower and go to sleep.

To be continue
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:02:38 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: I love Atsuko
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 05:18:33 AM »
Chapter 3 updated

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [AKB]I love Atsuko
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
Cool and interesting fic, like I said before, a lot of dates you have  XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 08:20:36 AM »
 :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :yossi:

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 01:08:39 PM »
I'm not gonna lie here,I read a lot of fan fics and yours need a little more effort.
Stop repeating the same word,and add more details.
like the part
"He tell me to get the pill. we go outside and take the pill. the nurse tell us how many time we should take the pill. Then, I eat the pill."

But still,I hope to read your fics,please continue writing!

utube      |     tumblr

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)