JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Stay Gold

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 329412 times)

Offline RisaNeruLive

Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #740 on: September 30, 2017, 05:04:16 AM »
so
HI!
so
soooooo
how do I put this
well.. first I kinda spend a whole day, made this fan Made Video

and theres a storyline and all and such on it
so I kinda confuse
can I post it here? can It be considered as fanficVid?
or should I write something for it? can I actually open bidding it for writer to write about it if they feel like? (since the only fanfic I could write is jurisaku :'D and maybe I give um... more fanvid in return)?
well um ... I'm throwing it here coz... this is where all the AKB48 shippers dwells they said
so... I'm open for a suggestion

Try to write another fic or making fanvid, I love fanvids  :thumbsup

Offline Spaceboy686

« Reply #741 on: September 30, 2017, 05:17:03 AM »
I wonder if anyone interest on making a Hirate Yurina story
can't find one anywhere  :( :banghead:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #742 on: October 02, 2017, 07:29:30 AM »
hooo... I see....
thanks for the suggestion

Offline tigers parade

« Reply #743 on: December 12, 2017, 06:35:35 AM »
Hi all, can't really find the right thread for this, but I want to ask if any of you can tell me the name of the following story.

It's genderbender SaeYuki fic, where Yuki is an undercover cop(?) posing as a teacher at Sae's high school. They eventually fall in love, but somehow don't end up together because Yuki suddenly disappears. A few years later, Sae is now in training at some police academy, where he catches wind of Yuki and finds her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #744 on: December 12, 2017, 07:06:02 AM »
Hi all, can't really find the right thread for this, but I want to ask if any of you can tell me the name of the following story.

It's genderbender SaeYuki fic, where Yuki is an undercover cop(?) posing as a teacher at Sae's high school. They eventually fall in love, but somehow don't end up together because Yuki suddenly disappears. A few years later, Sae is now in training at some police academy, where he catches wind of Yuki and finds her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38269.0 this?
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline tigers parade

« Reply #745 on: December 12, 2017, 08:08:20 AM »
Yes, thanks so much!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #746 on: January 16, 2018, 10:16:03 PM »
Placed a poll upon the top of the page to see how our readers are. If you are of age and are mature enough for it, you can always apply for access.  :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
« Reply #747 on: January 17, 2018, 04:56:10 PM »
is anyone here are yuunaa (Murayama Yuiri n Okada Nana)  shipper? i'm dying for their fanfic , its so frustrating  :frustrated:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #748 on: January 17, 2018, 05:13:50 PM »
I am but... they are not here in the non perv section  :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yamamoto_din

« Reply #749 on: January 17, 2018, 05:58:46 PM »
but i can't go to perv section  :fainted:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #750 on: January 17, 2018, 06:09:22 PM »

As I see it, you need more posts. My best advice is to comment around the fanfics section. I think it would be good to see what you think of others if not you can venture out and post more about you :3
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline INpompeonelli

« Reply #751 on: January 17, 2018, 08:03:16 PM »
I like to read 48 fanfics, and I have read many fanfic in Japanese too. I like wmatsui, mayuki, and kojiyu but even though there are many wmatui and kojiyu fanfics, there are seldom mayuki fics.  :(
So I am happy to find this site because I can read many mayuki fics here. :lol:

Offline tigers parade

« Reply #752 on: January 18, 2018, 07:29:15 AM »
There was a Nogizaka46 fanfic called "All That Glitters" that featured Nanase and Maiyan working as editors at fashion magazines. I really enjoyed it, but now I can't find it anywhere. Was it deleted?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #753 on: January 18, 2018, 07:44:33 AM »
There was a Nogizaka46 fanfic called "All That Glitters" that featured Nanase and Maiyan working as editors at fashion magazines. I really enjoyed it, but now I can't find it anywhere. Was it deleted?

It is in the new forum for 46 group fanfics. Please look over there
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yamamoto_din

« Reply #754 on: January 18, 2018, 02:27:21 PM »

As I see it, you need more posts. My best advice is to comment around the fanfics section. I think it would be good to see what you think of others if not you can venture out and post more about you :3

you'r right, i'll do anything to YuuNaa Fanfic 😂😂 im dying looking for it

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #755 on: January 21, 2018, 10:26:47 PM »
Adding to my post, whoever has voted can PM me unless they have posted here. :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #756 on: November 04, 2018, 11:25:59 PM »
It's been a while since I've last been on here and, for once, actually have two requests to ask for everyone!

Could you all recommend me some action-oriented fictions? I have read some in the past, but obviously, my memories from four years ago fail me. It would be fine if any of you could let me revisit some old fictions. Whether it is a series or OS/multi-shot, complete or incomplete, it doesn't matter. Even better, if you write in this category, please, let me know your work! I would love to give it a read and possibly comment on it. (Granted, my replies wouldn't be as long nor elaborate as before.)

Finally, this sounds like the most ridiculous thing to ask, but I'm hoping to tackle short projects together with someone (or even a couple members). This sounds strange as I prefer writing on my own, but there are a couple reasons behind my request:

• It would do well to reignite my old passion for writing stories and exploring creativity.
  • If there are any old shippers out there from 2014 and before (a.k.a. YuiParu, SayaYui, Mayuki, Saeyaka, Atsumina, AtsuYuu, wMatsui, etc.) that still have the energy to write more content about them.
  • At worst-case scenario, the stories will not be left incomplete due to life on my end and can be handled together rather than alone.
  • It would be great to help each other out in improving our ability to write and tell stories.

For writing samples, my signature has some of them. However, for more recent samples, Tumblr and the OS thread on JPH!P contain them. As for the projects, we can certainly talk via three options (in order from most to least efficient): Discord, Twitter, or PM through the forum. I'm open to most anything, but I have a strong preference for writing meaningful stories and, if necessary, angst and drama. Translation: ALWAYS Romance can be there, but slow burns are what I live for and desire to write about. My activities are sporadic, but working on fictions occur, at a bare minimum, twice a week. Activity will decrease even more during midterms and finals week. 

This almost sounds like I'm placing my CV on the site, lmao. (I'm not that stiff.) However, I would love to hear from some of you that would be cool to collaborate with me! Whether it be one-shots or a short series, I'm down with it. Plus, I would love to meet some of you too and become friends! Thank you very much, and hope you all have a wonderful day!

Best,

LoyalFlutist

p.s. i'm hungry for more mayuki, wmatsui, jurimayu, yukirena, and yuiparu/sayayui work. hint hint, wink wonk.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #757 on: November 05, 2018, 10:04:09 PM »
anzai4648,

First off, I would like to thank you so much for providing me the large list! Old works are a plus since the state of their work (completion status) are more solidified than recent ones. I have vague recollection reading some of them, especially RIVER. (Though did the author really delete it!? I somewhat remember making a comment on the thread about it, but I am unsure if the entire thread disappeared and, for whatever reason, the work had been removed.) Such a shame that RIVER is not up anymore! That used to be a classic favorite of mine in the past.

I am flattered that I would be included as one of your favorites, though! I would like to disagree, but perhaps it would follow with the notion of "we are our own worst critics." Reason for saying so is because I am already at an age where work as an epidemiologist-in-training and reading visual novels like Wonderful Everyday at the moment oops is prioritized over my creative brain. That has a major influence in my current writing style as it leans heavily on eloquent delivery rather than pure, passive imagery. It is something that my past self would kill the current me for... and something most writers should try not to indulge too much into.

Another thanks for compiling cmze's work too! That must be quite the hassle! However, your hard work with not be in vain as I, and hopefully a couple of us, are thankful for your service.

And good luck for finding collaborators (co-writers)! I will be looking forward for your next project! IMHO, you better look for someone who is younger or less experienced than you to do your projects, because now you are a senior member here and now it’s time for you to teach and nurture other members. If I were still young (as in highschool) I would definitely take your offer and take all the opportunity that I could get to learn anything from you (since you are so awesome), but alas, now I’m already too old and I have to retire from this fandom already.

Personally, I have to agree with your stance too. Nothing wrong with working alongside with older members (i.e. Llyloo in our Phantom Pain series, which is... still on... hiatus... because we are both so busy...). However, you pointed out major benefits for doing so. They probably have more energy and excitement than I do with writing, lol. I can only hope I do not intimidate the newer members. :( Though it's either go big or go home, lol. Though if you still wish to write with me, even if it is from an outside fandom that I might be familiar with, I am more than happy to do so! I sometimes write the occasional Love Live! pairings of UmiMaki and UmiEli... because, as you can guess, Umi-centric fics kill me. :lol: There are other fandoms too, but I have yet to properly get my foot in the door due to time commitment in life.

I too retired from this fandom. To be statistically accurate, 90% of my soul left the fandom. Alas, the 10% remaining is solely due to writing fanfictions and crying over old AKBINGO! episodes when Maeda Atsuko still keeps that resting, judgmental expression throughout the entirety of the show.. (Can we just admire how cool Dr. Watanabe is also??? YUKI, WHERE WERE YOU AT THAT TIME???)

Once again, thank you so much for the list! Really appreciate you taking the time to do so. I will let you know whenever the new project starts. This time, in full completion for once, lol.

Best,

LoyalFlutist

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #758 on: December 23, 2018, 10:45:20 AM »
It's been a while since I came back to this website. Quite interesting to see how much it had changed from the past 2 years.

Seems like all the AtsuMina writer/fans are dead lol and I don't blame any of them for it either. It feels like I'm the only one left even though none of my stories are finished either. It's sad to say that my heart isn't into this fandom anymore and it has move on to another, but AtsuMina will always have a place in it. I just need to woman up and finish my fics before retiring for good, but all the ideas I came up with wanting to write them would be such a waste if it isn't out there...anyways...

The news about RIVER being deleted by the author is very sad. That was one of my favorite fics to go back to and read... Is there any new good AtsuMina ones to read or have they really sunken and there are no chance of revival?

What are the kids into these days?
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #759 on: December 23, 2018, 03:57:00 PM »
It's been a while since I came back to this website. Quite interesting to see how much it had changed from the past 2 years.

Seems like all the AtsuMina writer/fans are dead lol and I don't blame any of them for it either. It feels like I'm the only one left even though none of my stories are finished either. It's sad to say that my heart isn't into this fandom anymore and it has move on to another, but AtsuMina will always have a place in it. I just need to woman up and finish my fics before retiring for good, but all the ideas I came up with wanting to write them would be such a waste if it isn't out there...anyways...

The news about RIVER being deleted by the author is very sad. That was one of my favorite fics to go back to and read... Is there any new good AtsuMina ones to read or have they really sunken and there are no chance of revival?

What are the kids into these days?

The kind of general 48 is hovering on it. Pretty underwhelming. I'm not surprised with all the members graduating although... the only active writer... is on the other side. 46 is pretty active yet I don't see a great one coming up soon
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Stay Gold