JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Almost In Love

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 329387 times)

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #700 on: April 05, 2016, 05:40:18 AM »
Hi Guys  :) So, i'm surprised that the WMatsui authors or whatever are so active. Y'all so amazing  :)

Mayuki!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #701 on: April 05, 2016, 08:20:52 PM »
Hi Guys  :) So, i'm surprised that the WMatsui authors or whatever are so active. Y'all so amazing  :)

They come in phases and many would stick with the popular pairings so the best thing is to write it out :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #702 on: April 05, 2016, 11:32:29 PM »

Wmatsui is the most populer pairing, i think

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #703 on: April 06, 2016, 12:02:54 AM »

For now yeah it depends on the batch of writers that come in and especially with certain things, the variation comes into play.  You won't see too much from there although originally you'll see the smaller things come up.

I do have a MaYuki request soon... not planning to say when but originals and some other stuff along the way :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #704 on: April 06, 2016, 06:26:42 PM »

I believe AtsuMina is still the most popular pairing even now lol.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #705 on: April 27, 2016, 05:11:09 PM »
I love this site  :heart: :heart:, but has not so many fanfiction atsumina, and that has stopped writing.

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #706 on: April 27, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »
Have you check the finished fics? There are probably several long Atsumina fics there so you can fill your time with them for now. As for "not so many atsumina fanfiction".... I believe there are still plenty of them here despite both have graduated the group lol.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #707 on: April 28, 2016, 01:15:27 AM »
The main issue is primarily starting off with something relative before moving onto other pairings away from the mainstream :nervous

So having not enough of the well-known pairings... it's saturated.  Other than that, writing is an option and the best thing is to take the risk and get daggers anyways :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #708 on: April 28, 2016, 06:06:28 PM »
I think it's a good thing that people started embracing more various pairings, it used to be all mainstream. I am one of those who is known for crack pairings (hi5 Kuro :D ) and as much as I love the mainstream ships, I am not afraid to get those said daggers thrown at me when I write the nonstream ships. Especially when I get no comments or likes XD that just drives me to write them more so people finally start noticing my love for weird ships  :D
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #709 on: April 28, 2016, 11:04:37 PM »
I think it's a good thing that people started embracing more various pairings, it used to be all mainstream. I am one of those who is known for crack pairings (hi5 Kuro :D ) and as much as I love the mainstream ships, I am not afraid to get those said daggers thrown at me when I write the nonstream ships. Especially when I get no comments or likes XD that just drives me to write them more so people finally start noticing my love for weird ships  :D

We want more variety.  Reason why there isn't so much outside of it is because of certain reasons.  Writers read more than we write, so imagine how much we read before touching a piece of paper, a keyboard, our phones, pens, hands, etc.  Everything comes out to how we want to perceive it, there is a challenge among the writers to get better and some just take ideas and twist it within the means of a story.  Just because we don't write the pairings, doesn't mean we don't believe it's just a way to not get caught in the clutter :nervous

@sakura_drop admit it we all do like the love just we can't get it everytime  :lol:  It goes for Yuki88 silently reading this  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #710 on: April 29, 2016, 04:06:14 PM »
i love mainstream pairing...ship them every free time i have, totally read every wmatsui and mayuki fic i stumble

but i find myself write an eighteen chapter of Jurina and sakura fan fiction

i guess...i just find it interesting to look for more shipping possibility when i watch or find any akb materials around, since all the major pairing already graduate and left mayuki all alone

it used to be so fun...when watch a concert video ...and stop breathing when takamina look at achaan, or yuko casually flirt with kojiharu.. then stop the video,, just to rewind it for like 1000x...after they all gone... find it a bit lonely on the recent concert or video footage

i just want to find more reason to rewind the video i find, or to do more  stupid analysis regarding the monotone blog they write... looking for shipping thread

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #711 on: April 29, 2016, 08:46:47 PM »
There are many interesting new pairings that need to be explored, I believe, especially the ones surrounding Okada Nana who has just turned into the latest hot ikemen in AKB lol. My area of expertise (not really) is in HKT, mostly in team H as I observe them the most. I have IDEAS that will most likely remain on the drafts and never be published like forever lol.

And yes, just as kuro_808 said, even if we write for our own pleasure, we do appreciate it if we get the love from whoever reads our fic babies ;)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #712 on: May 03, 2016, 11:30:31 PM »
i love mainstream pairing...ship them every free time i have, totally read every wmatsui and mayuki fic i stumble

but i find myself write an eighteen chapter of Jurina and sakura fan fiction

i guess...i just find it interesting to look for more shipping possibility when i watch or find any akb materials around, since all the major pairing already graduate and left mayuki all alone

it used to be so fun...when watch a concert video ...and stop breathing when takamina look at achaan, or yuko casually flirt with kojiharu.. then stop the video,, just to rewind it for like 1000x...after they all gone... find it a bit lonely on the recent concert or video footage

i just want to find more reason to rewind the video i find, or to do more  stupid analysis regarding the monotone blog they write... looking for shipping thread

same...

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #713 on: May 10, 2016, 10:02:11 AM »
Guys I've been reading wmatsui fanfic for so long and I finally decided to write my own fanfic. So I want you guys to encourage me, is that okay?  :? . Nee~ I don't think I can write a good one but I'll try my best for you guys!  :thumbsup
Btw I'm new hereeee~ Nice to meet you guys.  :D Yoroshiku
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #714 on: May 11, 2016, 06:13:30 PM »
YES YES YES!!! Please do!

And welcome~ :welcome
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #715 on: May 12, 2016, 08:36:23 AM »
You can read it here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

I just started so~ wait for the next chapter nee~  :)
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #716 on: May 12, 2016, 06:45:26 PM »
I'll also encourage you to make it.  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Give your best in writing.  :D :D
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #717 on: May 16, 2016, 09:14:35 PM »
Life takes away so much of our time from writing... Least, that's what I believe in. :catglare: Just to start a random banter, anyone dreads of the sensation where you want to write, but you can't due to school/work/responsibilities? It's quite an annoyance!

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #718 on: May 17, 2016, 12:47:40 AM »
Life takes away so much of our time from writing... Least, that's what I believe in. :catglare: Just to start a random banter, anyone dreads of the sensation where you want to write, but you can't due to school/work/responsibilities? It's quite an annoyance!

Honestly, I write often at work and not at home because of the distractions (although Otoge is one...)  Also I'm more or less keeping something on the phone for the time being, bouncing it around until I can find a place to write it out before moving around again.

It's annoying  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #719 on: May 21, 2016, 09:27:55 PM »
Guys, help!
I lost fic. TakaHaru. Smut . An exemplary story - they are roommates, Haruna engaged in yoga, Minami comes home with a dance lesson, 18+ happening in the bathroom, in the end it turns out that this Atsuko writes fanfic.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Almost In Love