JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Underground

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 329383 times)

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #720 on: May 26, 2016, 05:26:04 AM »
Takamina this dating?

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #721 on: May 31, 2016, 01:59:25 AM »
hi...um im kinda new here

I'm thinking of write a fic based on a FMV , but i can't figure out how to post a youtube video in here

is it even possible ? i think i saw it before .. but... i don't know how to do that

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #722 on: May 31, 2016, 06:28:18 AM »
Takamina this dating?
She wasn't confirmed nor denied anything in KoreNani Radio regarding her dating scandal leaking out.
But apparently yes.. she is dating someone at the moment.

hi...um im kinda new here

I'm thinking of write a fic based on a FMV , but i can't figure out how to post a youtube video in here

is it even possible ? i think i saw it before .. but... i don't know how to do that
Yes, You just paste the line and it'll show the video directly :)
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #723 on: May 31, 2016, 02:19:53 PM »
@buciq

j-just like that??

gosh..thank you very much buciq-san

love your fics btw

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #724 on: August 22, 2016, 07:03:49 AM »
Hi guys, I just wanna say hi. My name is daigong and I pay the fees, founded the place with Masa and many many beautiful people.

THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO!

If you have any questons please do not worry and ASK ME!! I been gone too long, FUCK SCHOOL FUCK WORK FUCK BACKSTABBERS!!

:hipheart: is DA KING OF WEBSITES!!!

My DEUCES UP!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #725 on: August 22, 2016, 07:11:25 AM »
Hi guys, I just wanna say hi. My name is daigong and I pay the fees, founded the place with Masa and many many beautiful people.

THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO!

If you have any questons please do not worry and ASK ME!! I been gone too long, FUCK SCHOOL FUCK WORK FUCK BACKSTABBERS!!

:hipheart: is DA KING OF WEBSITES!!!

My DEUCES UP!!

Agreed better than the best :hip smile:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #726 on: September 27, 2016, 05:14:51 PM »
I speak a little Japanese (my 4th language lol) so you're welcome to talk with me if you want XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2016, 12:27:41 AM »
“People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.”
― Joss Whedon

And I thought I was a little cruel... Maybe I should hunt after puppies and kittens in my next update.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #728 on: November 30, 2016, 02:00:12 PM »
Guys, Acchan's dating again. And takamina too ??

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #729 on: January 28, 2017, 09:31:25 PM »
OK, I need to be sure I'm not going crazy.

I remember reading a fanfic (the name's left me atm) that was a supernatural fantasy genre and one of the characters, I think Mayu, was a being known as an Exceed, which are, as stated by that fic's author, beings with Godlike power who could manipulate reality and cause unnatural phenomena. I've been trying to find it again to see if it's still going on, but it seems as it any trace of it is gone.

Was it deleted, or just moved somewhere else? Has anyone else seen it?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline HakimPosu

• Just reading.
    • hakimposu21
« Reply #730 on: February 18, 2017, 07:37:24 AM »
Hello my fellows akb48 fans and other 48's fans and (look at some people who are akb48 fans) and the 46's fans. Well you see, I'm a former 48's fans( Starting to sweat dropped) and was a former idol otaku for 48's fans. But for the past 3-4 years my idol otaku starts to uhhh drop. (Dodging some weapons from the 48's fans) This is because I have no love for the 48's fans (See one of the fans take out a rocket launcher) and maybe I still love them, just a bit(The fan slowly drop the rocket launcher). Then until I see(gulp) Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46, especially Keya46. (Starts to run from the mob of 48's fans). And I got a new oshimen and that is Takayama Kazumi and Hirate Yurina.  Those two girls are just cute.( The 48's fans starts to take out their weapons and guns.) Oh shit. Well um I have to go and run and quickly hide from the fans. Peace out my dudes and girls.

Oh and before I forgot, I also loves Rena Matsui, my former oshimen and still be my oshimen. Oh yeah I have to run.

Ja ne  :P :panic: :banghead:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #731 on: August 21, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »
I've always wondered how odd it seems when I'm still stuck in the Stone Age with the kind of pairings I write in my work. Almost all of the ships are going downhill faster than one could holler "HOLA HOLA"! I wonder if any old writers (or new ones) that stuck with the Atsumina, wMatsui, Mayuki, SayaMilky, Twin Tower, MariMii and so on ever felt this way? :bleed eyes:

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #732 on: August 22, 2017, 03:09:55 AM »
Yes I do feel that way.
It is odd, indeed, to imagine that there's still something in our ships (chemistry/dynamic of relationship), when the ships are clearly going down.

Therefore when I read/write fanfic about them, I always imagine that I am watching movies/dorama adaptation in which the girls are just doing acts in front of camera.

It's hard to pretend that our pairing is still loveydovey in real life, because now we don't get daily dose of our old-OTP moments anymore (the graduated/old-gen members are probably busy with their own life and barely meet each other anymore). But it's far easier to pretend and imagine that in real life, at this time, the old-gen girls are having a rendezvous by doing a project together, co-starring in movies/dorama together (which will be based on fanfic adaptation  XD) . This way it won't feel so odd anymore. Yes it creates a false illusion. But it works for me.  :)

And besides, their chemistry in the past (before they graduated) were still real, right?  :wub:

(Actually I still can't get over Mayuyu's graduation, so I'm writing this to cheer myself up. *MaYuki :cry: *)

Anyway, keep writing, LoyalFlutist-san!
I love your works!
I'm still in the middle of How Far Are You Prepared To Go, it's so thrilling & addicting

If you want to start writing about new-gen pairings, then go ahead, but please still do the old-gen too!  :bow:

Heck, if you're in Stone Age, then I'm in Jurassic Age!  XD

You're absolutely right. It appears that we're now viewing these old ships more so as fictional characters rather than idols that stuck themselves into the AU ideas we generate. And I agree, their past interactions are not illusions! We got pictures and videos as proof... even if they are doing it for the fan service. (i.e. BTS members.) Watanabe Mayu's graduation is definitely startling. However, we must do everything we can as fans (or... ex-fan for me) to support her and her endeavors beyond the idol realm!

I mean, you know, maybe she and Yukirin can *WINK WONK* without fear of tabloids and whatnot. What are the chances? It MIGHT be there! :w00t:

Thank you for reading my work! I remember reading your work too back when I was a silent reader, lol. "HUMAN vs. VAMPIRE" is memorable and I proudly consider it as one of the first long-length fan fiction series I picked up before I descended into the realm of... I don't know, writing in this fandom. Then again, I've been way too busy to read anyone's recent work lately... :cry: Hush, LoyalFlutist, you've been playing through Collar x Malice and Granblue Fantasy, what's wrong with you.

Though I'm still sad to state that those old versions of the fiction, especially HFAYPTG?, is literally on hold while I remake EVERYTHING. It's a painful process, but I hope to upload it in the future with better revisions and writing style. Hopefully, we all won't die from old age when I start putting something up from them, heh. :doh:

However, do not fear for I have zero energy to study or try to get into the new pairings! My brain is stuck in the 2014 era and won't budge from it, so old pairings will be the only thing churned out from my submissions.

Perhaps, haha! I'm really glad to see old writers like you stick around after many years. I know we might leave one day, but for now, let's continue doing our best as writers! :thumbsup

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #733 on: August 23, 2017, 06:44:03 AM »
I've always wondered how odd it seems when I'm still stuck in the Stone Age with the kind of pairings I write in my work. Almost all of the ships are going downhill faster than one could holler "HOLA HOLA"! I wonder if any old writers (or new ones) that stuck with the Atsumina, wMatsui, Mayuki, SayaMilky, Twin Tower, MariMii and so on ever felt this way? :bleed eyes:

Late on this topic of conversation, but you can't help to like what you like. So if you really love Mayuki and you can only write them, then that's that. I'm still stuck on AtsuMina and I do continue to write them even though both has already graduated, and theres less material to work with now, but there are still some interaction between them and the chemistry/relationship doesn't seem to change from back in the AKB days.
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #734 on: August 24, 2017, 02:48:03 AM »
Late on this topic of conversation, but you can't help to like what you like. So if you really love Mayuki and you can only write them, then that's that. I'm still stuck on AtsuMina and I do continue to write them even though both has already graduated, and theres less material to work with now, but there are still some interaction between them and the chemistry/relationship doesn't seem to change from back in the AKB days.

Absolutely agree with your stance there. Thinking about it, their past exchanges are proof of our shipping origin the two idols having some sort of friendly relationship with each other.

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #735 on: August 24, 2017, 07:47:06 PM »
I'm glad someone brought up this topic, because I sometimes felt like I was the only person sharing that kind of opinion in this fandom...

I agree mostly with everything that's been said here.

No matter if your ship or one member of your ship graduated and the girls interact very little now (or even not at all), it doesn't invalid the chemistry they had when they were still in the group. That chemistry was real and precious, and you can never take that away. In real life, people drift apart for different reasons. You change school or work. You move to another city/country. You progressively loose sight of that person you once were friends with. Does the fact you don't interact with that person anymore means that friendship/chemistry you had with that person was not real?

No, it doesn't.

In that sense - and contrary to many writers who seem to have a problem with that - it doesn't matter to me at all if there isn't any new 'material' to fuel my motivation. I see fanfic writers still writing about shows or movies that ended 5, 10 years ago. For instance, the Mai Hime fandom. The anime was released in 2004, and people still write new fanfics in 2017. How come? There is no new material to speak of. Well, somehow, they still feel inspired by those characters, and the beautiful relationship they had on that show.

Well, that's exactly how I feel about my ship WMatsui.

My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2017, 04:44:56 AM »
I'm glad someone brought up this topic, because I sometimes felt like I was the only person sharing that kind of opinion in this fandom...

No matter if your ship or one member of your ship graduated and the girls interact very little now (or even not at all), it doesn't invalid the chemistry they had when they were still in the group. That chemistry was real and precious, and you can never take that away. In real life, people drift apart for different reasons. You change school or work. You move to another city/country. You progressively loose sight of that person you once were friends with. Does the fact you don't interact with that person anymore means that friendship/chemistry you had with that person was not real?

No, it doesn't.

In that sense - and contrary to many writers who seem to have a problem with that - it doesn't matter to me at all if there isn't any new 'material' to fuel my motivation. I see fanfic writers still writing about shows or movies that ended 5, 10 years ago. For instance, the Mai Hime fandom. The anime was released in 2004, and people still write new fanfics in 2017. How come? There is no new material to speak of. Well, somehow, they still feel inspired by those characters, and the beautiful relationship they had on that show.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! (And to the others too, of course.) You've pointed out excellent bullets as to why shipping old stuff even to this day is not awkward at all. Those are examples are solid too with your stance. Guess it's not so odd after all and more of how loyal we are to our ships!

Time for me to fully wave the flag of Mayuki on this ship without any remorse from here on out then! :thumbup

Offline Albiebs22

• Yuuka oshi
  • Sugai sama is Goddess
« Reply #737 on: September 15, 2017, 04:26:29 AM »

No, it doesn't.

Yeah, we all know that Wmatsui ship is pretty much sank now  :fainted:
Rena doesn't even following jurina's Twitter acc  :frustrated:
But I still love this ship anyway
they're just so cute together  :ptam-shy:
Girl's rule 👩

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #738 on: September 28, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »
so
HI!
so
soooooo
how do I put this
well.. first I kinda spend a whole day, made this fan Made Video

and theres a storyline and all and such on it
so I kinda confuse
can I post it here? can It be considered as fanficVid?
or should I write something for it? can I actually open bidding it for writer to write about it if they feel like? (since the only fanfic I could write is jurisaku :'D and maybe I give um... more fanvid in return)?
well um ... I'm throwing it here coz... this is where all the AKB48 shippers dwells they said
so... I'm open for a suggestion

Offline Albiebs22

• Yuuka oshi
  • Sugai sama is Goddess
« Reply #739 on: September 30, 2017, 12:51:35 AM »
Fanvid is good I guess
Girl's rule 👩

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Underground