JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hello Venus - Hello

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159776 times)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 4 - FIRST ENCOUNTER] update
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2011, 11:08:19 AM »
Ninjatigerdemon: thanks for the comment! I hope you already read the latest chapter  :hee:
kaizoku_gal: thank you for taking the time to read my story!  :luvluv2:
Flean: I love writing about Takamina being adorkable. :luvluv1: well, i guess i can say that if i wrote a long chapter it means it has action parts in it  :mon zoom:
immortal_K: i also bet she will frame it  :hiakhiakhiak: honestly, i had fun writing that scene... i was like  :mon lovelaff:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2011, 11:09:18 AM »
Ahh that must hurt Takamina. :]] Lollage at the part when Takamina jerked up and hit her head under the car. -.-

Pfft, Jun. Go away. :]] Still can't beat the three girls.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
nice action scenes!  :mon woo: :mon woo: more action!  :mon thumb:

i need your update!  :mon fyeah: :mon fyeah:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2011, 11:56:12 AM »
Nice update ;)
Takamina is so cute ^^

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
Thanks for updating
The action scene was wonderful
 :cathappy:
Update soon  :lol:
No ordinary ninja.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2011, 10:28:52 PM »
gah SOO COOL!!! :twothumbs

argh 3 escaped!!! oh well they'll get caught later nin nin

waiting for next update yes yes  :yep:

i can't find my notebook  :cry:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2011, 04:19:56 AM »
AAAice: I imagine Takamina being like this when Atsuko touched her bump on her forehead  :monk gboy:
khryz0421: will post an update soon!
kahem: thanks kahem!
Ninjatigerdemon: thank you for the comment! will try to think of more action scenes in the future chapters!
anoni2: haha, yes the 3 who escaped will be caught... and clobbered soon. :P where did you put your notebook?  :cry: are you talking about a writing notebook or a small laptop?  :?

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2011, 08:10:14 AM »
i'll wait for your update.^^  :mon cute: :mon cute:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 5 - STARING CONTEST]
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2011, 08:50:16 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 5 – STARING CONTEST

After successfully arresting the criminals, Takamina, Haruna and Miichan were able to catch up at the restaurant where the team is already having dinner. When they arrived, no one really questioned where they had been seeing that the cousins immediately ordered and ate their meal once they sat on their seats.

The next morning, everything went back to normal – the team is busy with the usual tasks. Miichan sighed as she replaced one of the tires of the bikes used in last night’s competition.

“Miichan, you looked wiped out.” Takamina said, wiping her arms with a towel.

“You’re not so bad looking yourself.” Miichan retorted, point out Takamina’s eye bags.

“We all look horrible from last night.” Haruna groaned, slumping on the floor and resting her back on the bike Miichan is working on.

Sensing the cousins’ mood, Sae went to their direction. “I know you are all tired last night. Why don’t you take a break for the rest of the afternoon?” Sae suggested.

Takamina and Haruna smiled. “I’ll take a look at the Tech Lab and see new designs that they have for our cars.” Takamina said and headed to the lab.

“I’ll check the pantry if there are some snacks available. I bet Yuko and the other Flag girls are there too.” Haruna said as she stood up.

Miichan attached the final screw on the wheel when Sae placed her hand on shoulder. “Mariko-chan is in the studio for her photo shoot… you should go see her. My girlfriend is also there working with her.” Sae hinted.
“Arigato.” Miichan replied,  placing her tools in her toolbox then exited the garage heading to the studio.

When Miichan entered the studio, she squinted at the continuous flashing of lights. A few feet from the photo shoot area, a girl noticed her entry and waved for her to come forward.

“Hi! You must be Miichan, one of the new drivers, I’ve heard so much about you. I’m Yuki Kashiwagi, the make-up artist of the Flag Girls. You can call me Yukirin.” She bowed in greeting.

“Nice to meet you Yukirin. You must be Sae’s girlfriend.” Miichan replied.

“Yup. You’re just in time for Mariko’s  shoot… but I think she is not in the mood today.” Yukirin said as they both looked on to the shoot area where Amina and Mariko are working.

Amina lowered down her camera and pouted at Mariko. “Mariko-chan, what’s wrong? You seemed out of it.” She observed.

Mariko sighed as she adjusted her sitting position on a bike they are using as a prop for the shoot. “Gomen ne Amina-chan. I’m just thinking about the paperwork that’s working for me after the shoot.  I barely got enough sleep too because of the race last night.” She explained.

Amina gave her a worried smile. “I’ll tell you what, we’ll just finish the rest of the shots then we’ll call it a day. Do your best!” Amina said.

Mariko sighed again. “Fine. After all, we really need to take a break. I bet Yukirin is pressured as well.” She then noticed Yukirin talking to Miichan while looking at them.

What’s this? Mariko is staring at us… I see… Yukirin thought. “Miichan, why don’t you sit just behind Amina-chan to get a close view of the shoot? That way, you can see Mariko-chan do her magic.” You don’t have to worry about being in the way.” She said as she guided Miichan to sit at an available chair.

Yukirin, what are you up to? Mariko thought as she combed her hand thru her hair, feeling conscious now that Miichan is watching. Amina then asked Yukirin to retouch Mariko’s makeup for the remaining shots.

Miichan stared at Mariko and smirked. Let’s see how the great Mariko do her work.

Mariko  noticed Miichan’s smug look and narrowed her eyes. Is that a challenge, Miichan? You’re so on!

Amina started clicking the camera, emitting constant white flashes across the room for every shot taken. Mariko never let her eyes off of Miichan as she did various poses while seated on the bike.

“That’s it Mariko-chan! Just keep your eyes on the camera! The camera loves you!” Amina encouraged, and very glad for Mariko’s change of mood.

Standing beside Amina, Yukirin giggled. “If you only knew Amina-chan.” Yukirin whispered, knowing the model is looking beyond the camera and over to the seated race driver.

Miichan let out an exaggerated yawn, and made a bored look towards Mariko.  Is that all you’ve got? she thought, further challenging the model and lazily lounged on her seat.

Yukirin further observed the two. I feel like I’m in a tennis match! Let’s see who’ll take their eyes off of each other first. I wish Sae is here, we could make a bet on this. Yukirin smiled.

Seeing Miichan’s bored expression, Mariko devilishly smiled at her. I hope you can keep up with what I’m gonna do Miichan. she thought then began slowly unzipping the biker suit that she’s wearing until the zipper’s almost past her cleavage. She then waited for the other girl’s reaction.

Holy -- ! She’s not gonna undress, is she? Miichan thought, her eyes widening but kept her eyes on Mariko’s face.

“Wow! That’s great Mariko-chan! Let that passion come naturally out of your eyes! Just let the emotions flow, we only got a couple of shots left!” Amina exclaimed, still oblivious of the interaction between the two.

Mariko let out a laugh, sharing her genuine smile to the camera and to the people around her.  I never thought this will be fun! she thought. After a few seconds, her smile faded a bit when she saw Miichan’s reaction I wonder what she’s thinking right now… Thinking that she may been a bit overboard, she gently tucked her hair behind her ear and sheepishly smiled.

Beautiful… was the only thing that Miichan could think of, looking at Mariko with admiration in her eyes. She gave the model a reassuring smile.

Mariko saw Miichan smile at her then blushed, finally lowering her eyes to the floor. I guess you won this time Miichan… she conceded.

Game, set and match… Yukirin smiled and began fixing her makeup kit.

“What a dramatic expression for the final shot! Great work Mariko-chan! I can’t wait to have these shots printed!” Amina said then began removing the lens of the camera. Before Mariko could answer her, she saw Miichan stand up from her seat and winked at her before finally leaving the studio.

“Thank you.” Mariko whispered as she looked on to Miichan’s retreating form.

To be continued...

:mon lurk: my first attempt to write such a scene... I thought that Miichan and Mariko's characters fit in such a situation. Anyway, I'm currently writing the plot for the next chapter. thank you for reading!  :kneelbow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 5 - STARING CONTEST] update
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »
More!!!! :twothumbs

Totally saved me from boring work!

Haha staring contest between miichan and mariko (miichan wins first round  :lol:)

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2011, 10:58:06 AM »
wohoho what a match  :cathappy:  i have a bad experience with staring contest but this one is good marimii   :inlove:

oh it's a normal notebook where a write my fic parts XD i left it in London by acci   :bow:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »
That's hot!!! I can totally visualize Mariko and the most of the photoshoot scene.

Props to Amina and her work! :]] LOL at Yuki making an evil antics.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »
immortal_K: hehe, I was undecided at first who will win the staring contest... then I imagined Mariko's face when she's embarrassed and I was like :wub: My inspiration for this chapter came from the fact that more often than not, I lose in a staring contest  :sweatdrop:

anoni2: you're not the only one who has a bad experience about it >.<  it's a shame that you accidentally left your notebook in London   :cry: you can always rewrite your ideas for your fics :)

AAAice: I once got the chance to see a clip of Mariko's photoshoot in youtube and I was like  :inlove: I can totally relate to what you said! Originally, I planned to introduce Yukirin as one of the Flag Girls in Chapter 3... but I totally forgot  :nervous I think Yukirin is the best member that I could think of as a background observer :P
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:14:33 PM by AFLynx »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »
Yukirin good job!!!!!
I can perfectly imagine the scene, especially the part Mariko unzip the biker suit ^^

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2011, 04:06:28 PM »
kahem: thanks for the comment :P That scene made me blush a bit as I wrote it down... if Mariko unzipped her suit any lower...  :mon blood:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2011, 04:10:05 PM »
waaaa hahaha XD

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2011, 05:43:50 PM »
It gets more interesting each chapter  :cathappy:
Ah miichan must have been so happy
Update soon  XD
No ordinary ninja.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2011, 05:49:57 PM »
I wonder what will Takamina and Acchan staring contest be like?
UPDATE SOON

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2011, 07:08:31 PM »
^
No matter how many time they would do it, Acchan will always win xD

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2011, 04:27:40 AM »
Ninjatigerdemon: I'm guessing that Miichan was happy too. We have to thank Sae for that for suggesting to go to the studio on her break.  :wahaha:

blughise: I wonder about that too. If I get enough requests to make a staring contest chapters for HarunaxYuko and TakaminaxAtsuko, I might write about it too. :P Next update will be up soon.  :glasses:

kahem: Hahaha, I would have to agree with you... we all have that the general idea that Acchan will always win  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hello Venus - Hello