JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - Crazy World

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159780 times)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18b.1 - Camera...] Acts 4 - 6 UPDATE! 11/08
« Reply #400 on: November 07, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
YAY!!!!
Im first this time :cow:

I just got back from school and the first thing I did was went to my laptop and I found your update!!!!
I missed this so much Lynx!!!!

So much happened in here!!!

finally some progress with their mission

I like the first Atsumina moment!!!
Damn that Ray she really never gives up!!! :angry:

and Bakamina  :smhid
Poor Acchan!!!! Ganbarre!!! Don't give up on her!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #401 on: November 07, 2011, 11:17:33 PM »
Bakamina! >:U You're supposed to chase after her and explain yourself!! >:U But jealous Acchan is jealous. Acchan remember what Tomochin said ;A; Thanks for  the update AFLynx! I have been waiting <333 Update soon. ; v ;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #402 on: November 07, 2011, 11:51:47 PM »
What? Takamina's first kiss is with Ray? :OMG: :frustrated:
I can't believe it! :fainted:
Acchan don't leave! :pleeease:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Flean

« Reply #403 on: November 08, 2011, 12:46:55 AM »
OWH!!!! I've been waiting for your update!!!!  :on lol: 

Takamina is so slow~~  :mon exhaust:  Go chase after Acchan!!!  :scolding:

I can't wait for your next update!!!!!  :tantrum:

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #404 on: November 08, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »
ray n her devilish plan  :tama-mad:
minami y u so slow~ u better go after acchan! :temper:
will be waiting for ur next update D:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #405 on: November 08, 2011, 02:28:22 AM »
And now I have commented!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No punishments for me~! Hooray~! :P

So...Ray's so evil~! Nice! Love her plan! And now Acchan is getting more and more jealous! Plus learning that Ray was Takamina's first kiss is just..... :inlove: Aah~ Update more! Update fast! hehehe XD

Make Acchan more jealous! Make Ray and Takamina closer! Yeah~ I'm so evil! Mwuahahahaha :twisted: :twisted:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #406 on: November 08, 2011, 02:39:28 AM »
OMG!  :shocked Takamina had her first kiss with RAY?!  :err: poor Acchan must have been heartbroken  :badluck: Thanks for the update and hope you update soon!!  :onioncheer: P.S. I know I'm a writer to but sadly I had been ill with the flu for about 2 and a half weeks and I just got back to school and my pediatrics teacher gave me like a million make-up assignments  :OMG: :dizzy: -______-"" So now not only am I far far far behind in updating a request one-shot but I'm also behind in schoolwork  :frustrated: :gyaaah: keke srry for my ramble ~  :hee:

Offline chykla

• Forever a Pervert~
  • IT'S ALWAYS SKINSHIP (Y)
« Reply #407 on: November 08, 2011, 04:28:44 AM »
COME ON TAKABOY, GO CHASE AFTER YOU ACCHAN ;_____;

THANK YEW FOR YER UPDATE, ILLBBE LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE ;-;-;-;-;

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #408 on: November 08, 2011, 04:59:09 AM »
Yea!! Yea!! An update~~!!!!!  :heart: :on GJ:
I've been waiting for this~!!!!  :on lol:

---------- :heart: ---------- :heart: ----------- :heart: ----------
Hoho... Acchan is jealous~  XD
 :mon lovelaff: I love it when Acchan is jealous~ I think it's cute  :mon crazyinlove:
Hehe.. I'll be hoping for more Atsumina moments  :mon cute:

Once again, Thank you so much for the update  :kneelbow:
 :onioncheer: I'll be waiting for the next update patiently  ;) Please do your best  :mon thumb:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #409 on: November 08, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »
finally an update!! .........................

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #410 on: November 08, 2011, 06:23:39 AM »
aww poor acchan that hurts.. i know..

takabaka can you tell that kind of information more... carefully...

maeda-san.. get uo i fight for you takamidget come on!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #411 on: November 08, 2011, 07:17:52 AM »
WHAT! That stupid director went with Ray's idea and now Acchan is hurt  :(

Takamina go fix everything, don't believe Ray its all a lie, fake, not really, just a show!!! GO to Acchan she is the one for you!

But then maybe with a jealous Acchan, she will now come up with something to 1 up Ray and shove her aside with grace bwahahaha

Agree with the comments here, need more AtsuMina moments keke

WOW that was Takamina's first kiss and it wasn't given to Acchan  :thumbdown: but then like I say Jealous Acchan might become
dangerous  :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for the update, and please update again sooon!!!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #412 on: November 08, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
Ray never disapoint me for adding drama hehehe
Acchan don't worry, Ray can be jer first kiss but you could be her first *ahem* ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #413 on: November 09, 2011, 04:52:51 AM »
Ray never disapoint me for adding drama hehehe
Acchan don't worry, Ray can be jer first kiss but you could be her first *ahem* ^^

jjaajjajajaj yeah acchan... you can be her first cof cof everything.. the first person  who touch her... all :D jajjaj perv mind working

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18b.2 - Camera...] Acts 7-8 UPDATE! 11/14
« Reply #414 on: November 13, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 18b.2 – Camera…

Act 7 Scene 1 – Take a picture

“Okay Ray, give the camera your most seductive smile.” Kira said as Amina continuously clicked on the shutter button of her camera.

*Click*

“I’m bored…” Ray whispered as she forced a smile while looking at the camera.

*Click*

“C’moooooon, you’re the VERY CHARISMATIC DIVA RAY! I know you can do better than that!” Kira cried out behind Amina, encouraging the singer to do better with her poses.

*Click*

“I’m tired…” Ray whispered, giving the director and the photographer a sluggish pose. Straight ahead, she sees Takamina sitting a few meters in front of them who seemed busy while holding a big notebook.

Just as Amina was about to take another photo, Kira patted the photographer’s shoulder to stop for a bit. “Alright Ray, what’s the problem?” Kira asked, placing her hands on her waist while waiting for the diva’s response.

“Kira-sensei~…” Ray whined, “We’ve been taking my pictures for two hours now. My eyes hurt from the flashing lights and my legs are seriously killing me… can we take a break?” Ray pouted.

Kira sighed as she looked up the ceiling, As I recall when I signed the contract for this project, I am supposed to work with a professional singer and not with a whiny princess… “Alright Ray, we can take an hour break. Make sure to give me quality pictures when we get back to the shoot for your CD cover.”

Ray clapped her hands in delight, “Arigato Kira-sensei! I’ll do better later, I promise!” the diva squealed and skipped daintily towards Takamina.

----------

Takamina eyed her latest drawing and nodded in satisfaction, “There, all done. I just have to make sure to show this to Kikuchi-san and ask for her opinion.” Takamina said to herself, noting to go to the Tech Lab to have her car design approved by the Industrial Engineer. Suddenly a pair of hands sneaked behind her back and covered her eyes.

“Guess who?” asked the person behind her in a sing songy voice.

“Um… I know you’re not that someone who always cover my eyes so… is that you Ray-san?” Takamina answered slowly.

“Nami, you can recognize my voice!” Ray beamed. “What are you doing? Are you drawing something perhaps in your sketchpad?”

Takamina rolled her eyes at Ray’s assumption. “Yes, I am actually drawing a car design for the team.”

“Can I take a look?” Ray battered her eyelashes at Takamina.

“Um… I guess so.” Takamina blinked, not used to Ray batting her eyelashes on her and handed her big sketchbook to the diva.

Ray carefully flipped each page and is astonished at Takamina’s design. “You’re a talented artist… as expected of my Nami.” Ray sincerely said, gently closing the sketchback and handing it back to the owner.

My Nami? “Thank you…” Takmina answered meekly.

“Nami, I want you to draw me.”

“N-Nani?!” Takamina choked out.

Ray giggled at Takamina’s bug-eyed look at her, “Nami, just by looking at your designs, I believe that you know how to sketch a person’s profile. Pretty please Nami? I still have 45 minutes before I get back to the shoot…” the diva pleaded in the sweetest tone that she could muster.

Takamina let out a grin, emphasizing her dimple on her left cheek as she twirled her pencil on her hand. “Alright. You can consider this as a gift from me.” She replied, flipping the notebook to find a fresh new page.

“Yatta! Arigato!”

Takamina began sketching the outline of the singer’s face and noticed that Ray kept on switching her poses. “Ray-san, you have to sit still… or at least focus your eyes on something… or you can look at me while I’m drawing you.”

“If you say so my Nami… I can do that all day.” Ray whispered, looking at Takamina as she settled on her seat.

A few meters away, Kira saw and grabbed a cameraman who passed by her side, “Make sure that you film those two…” she said, pointing at the race car driver and the diva.

----------

Atsuko and Yuko headed towards the dressing room, discussing their tasks for the day. The sisters stopped as they entered the room when they saw the other Flag Girls huddled in one corner of the room. . As they neared the huddle, the sisters saw Ray sitting comfortably in one of the chairs, showing a large piece of paper to the Flag Girls.

“Ara, ara… what are you doing here Ray-san? If you want to join the Flag Girls team, I’m sorry… we don’t need another member.” Yuko said off-handedly.

Ray smirked, tracing the outline of the drawing paper in her hand. “If I were to join the Flag Girls, they won’t be needing a team captain and an ace anymore. I could fill in those roles perfectly.” Ray gave out a short laugh. “Anyway, I was just showing them a gift that Nami made for me.”

Gift? Atsuko thought looking at the paper in Ray’s hand.

The diva saw the curious look of Atsuko. “Let me guess, you don’t know that bit of information about Takamina….” She taunted. “She is very sweet enough to draw this for me.” Ray continued as she forced the drawing paper in front of Atsuko’s face.

Atsuko grabbed the paper and took a good look at the drawing, with Yuko staring at the paper beside her.  “Yuko onee-chan, I didn’t know Takamina could draw this good… do you?” Atsuko whispered, in awe at how Ray’s profile was drawn accurately.

“Um… I know I’m gonna be mean when I tell you this Acchan but… everybody knows that Takamina likes to draw a lot…” Yuko whispered back.

“She does?” Atsuko mumbled. Did Takamina hide it from me on purpose? Has she been drawing Ray-san in her notebook? Atsuko thought as insecurity began creeping up on her.

Ray casually grabbed the paper with her index finger and thumb out of Atsuko’s hand. “Careful Maeda, you might ruin my Nami’s gift. You have to might want to hurry up though… the next time I grab something from you, it won’t just be a piece of paper… I’ll definitely grab the artist too.” Ray winked devilishly and walked out of the dressing room.

----------

As Ray exited the dressing room, she stopped when she saw someone at her peripheral vision – Tomochin casually leaning by the door frame, filing her nails as she stared at the diva.

“What are you looking at Itano-san?” Ray asked. She and Tomochin have been professional in front of the camera, not really talking to each other unless it’s work-related.

“You’re one heck of a woman Ray-san. I’m beginning to believe what Yuko-chan has been telling about you.” Tomochin answered, still filing her nails.

“What are you talking about? I don’t think I understand you.” Ray said, raising an eyebrow.

The diva’s question made Tomochin stop at what she’s doing, “Stay away from Takamina. You may act like you’ve changed around her, but it seems that you’re still the diva that Yuko-chan and Atsuko-chan used to know. Takamina deserves someone better.” Tomochin snapped casually at the diva.

Let me guess… Itano-san likes my Nami too? “If you’re after my Nami, forget it. You’re no match for me when it comes to getting my Nami’s attention.”

“Oh, so you think I’m after Takamina? I don’t have to do something… I’m her bestfriend after all.” Tomochin shrugged her shoulders, satisfied that her answer earned a shock look on Ray’s face. “I’ll say it again Ray-san: Stay. Away. From. Takamina.”

Ray calmly stepped towards the other girl until they stood face to face, “You can’t make me Itano. If other people hurt because of love, I’m one of the few who dares to hurt others for the sake of love. I’ll do everything to make Nami mine.” the diva whispered, then turned her back from Tomochin, finally walking out of the studio.

Act 7 Scene 2 – Excuses, Excuses…

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan sighed in relief as they saw the time finally changed to six in the evening on the clock inside the garage, signaling that work for the day is finally over.

“We have to hurry minna. Miichan, are you sure you won’t get tired for staying up late in our recon mission? You need your rest for tomorrow’s race.” Haruna said as they changed from their overalls to their usual everyday clothes.

Miichan rolled her eyes as she slammed her locker door shut. “Yes, I am gonna be okay, okaa-san. I already asked Sayaka-chan if I could take the day off tomorrow. I promised I’ll be here when we’re ready to go to the race course together with the rest of the team.”

“We’re just making sure that you’re gonna be okay Miichan. We don’t want the driver to get sick before the competition-ah…Ah…ACHOO!” Takamina sneezed, making her pause in tying her shoe laces.

“Well otou-san, you’re as bad as okaa-san beside you.” Miichan said, pointing at Haruna. “I’ll be fine, trust me. Unlike you two, I can sleep the whole day while you’re still forced to wake up early to work tomorrow. And besides, you look like you’re the one who’s gonna be sick… are you okay Takamina?” Miichan asked.

“I’m perfectly fine Miichan. Anyway, let’s go.” Takamina said. As the cousins passed by Mariko’s office, the three stopped as the office door opened, almost bumping to Mariko, Yuko and Atsuko who were about to go out of the office.

“Oh! NYANNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! I missed you today? Going home early?” Yuko squealed as she latched her arms on Haruna.

“Uh, yeah, we’re almost ready to leave Yuko. How about you guys?” Haruna asked, placing her hands on the squirrel-girl’s waist.

Atsuko shyly stepped forward with a lily safely tucked inside her shoulder bag, with the flowers peeking out just out of its confinement. Atsuko saw the flower when she went to her older sister’s office, and when she asked Mariko about it, the general manager simply shrugged her shoulders and told her she didn’t know who placed it on top of her coffee table.

“Since we’re all headed for home soon… would you guys like to go to the Berry Parlour first to have a cup of tea?” Atsuko asked the cousins, staring intently at Takamina.

“Gomen ne, Acchan. I’m sorry but we’re in a hurry right now. My… ah… mom just called this afternoon and we’re expected at a charity ball that’s being held at our restaurant. It’s a surprise that mom wants us to be there all of a sudden that’s why we weren’t able to invite you three.” Miichan answered quickly before Takamina could respond and take Atsuko’s offer.

Atsuko nodded in understanding and moved towards Yuko’s side. Mariko hugged Miichan then placed a kiss on the driver’s lips. “You’ll have to make up for us then. Make sure you’ll get enough rest for the race tomorrow. If you win first place, I have a very big reward prepared for you.” Mariko purred.

Takamina rolled her eyes, “Okay lovebirds, enough of that. Again, we’re sorry we can’t spend time with you today. Anyway we have to go now. Take care on your way home!” Takamina stammered in a hurry, pushing Miichan and grabbing Haruna by the collar to untangle her cousin from Yuko’s grip as they finally head out the headquarters.

“Nice excuse Miichan. It’s somehow plausible that Auntie will hold a charity ball in your restaurant.” Takamina said as they neared their car at the parking lot.

“I have to make the excuse for the three of us, or else you might’ve given in on Acchan’s suggestion.” Miichan answered as she stepped in on the driver’s side of the car.

“You have no idea…” Takamina whispered as she and Haruna followed suit in getting in the car.

Act 8 Scene 1 – Recon II

10:00pm - Daikoku Futo, Yokohama

Hachirou flicked his lighter open as he lit another cigarette. “It’s mightly crowded as always. I just wish there are more cute girls that would arrive tonight.” He sighed. Hachirou almost dropped his cigarette as a black Civic Coupe stopped in front of him. In sync, the three cousins stepped out of the sedan and waved at the startled man.

“Konbanwa, onii-san. Did you miss us?” Miichan asked in the sweetest tone that she could muster.

Kami-sama, thank you for answering my request… Hachirou thought as he looked up at the night sky. “Ah, we meet again ojou-san! So, are you three ready to watch your first drag race?” Hachirou asked.

“Hai~~~” The three cousins answered.

Hachirou laughed at their enthusiasm, “Very well then. I heard that there will be a drag race in Chiba that will start by midnight.” He informed the cousins, taking a long drag from his cigarette. “I also heard that Jun-san’s team will be in the race too.”

“This is our chance minna.” Haruna whispered at her cousins. “Arigato for the information Hachi-nii… ah, do you mind if we call you that?” she added, batting her eyelashes.

Kawaii~ “Ah, not at all ojou-san! I’ll meet you at Chiba in an hour or so then. The venue wouldn’t be that hard to find because there will be a lot of cars in the area.” Hachirou waved as he made his way to a large crowd of visitors in the area.

Takamina and Miichan blinked at the man’s retreating form, “Now I’ve seen the day that Haruna acted all cutesy… and a guy actually fell for it…” Miichan mumbled.

Haruna gasped in mock surprise at her cousins, “Shame on you two for not thinking that it will not work.” She said, cluthing her chest, acting like she got stabbed in her chest.

----------

11:30pm – Chiba

By the time that the cousins arrived at the venue, the drag racing has already started and beginning to pick up steam. They spotted Hachirou in a large crowd of people, taking bets for the next race.

Takamina tapped Hachirou’s shoulder, “We’re finally here Hachi-nii. Who are the contenders for the next race?”

“You’re just in time, ojou-san. Jun-san’s team is up next. Want to place a bet on their team? I must warn you though; it might cost a lot since this is one of the main races for the night.” Hachirou said, waving a large stack of money in front of the cousins.

“Well, I’m hoping that one thousand…”

“One thousand?! Nobody in here bets with just one thousand yen for a drag race!” Hachirou interrupted.

Takamina gave a short laugh making Hachirou furrow his eyebrows in confusion. “As I was about to say, I hope that one thousand US dollars will be a good bet for Jun-san’s team.” She continued, waving ten crisp one hundred US dollar bills in front of his face.

Hachirou’s eyes widened, “Ah… of course ojou-san! Wow, you three are rich! You’ve placed a bet on one of the greated teams here. I’m sure your you’ll get your money’s worth after the race. I have to apologize in advance that I’ll give you your winnings in Yen… you’re the only group who placed a bet in US dollars.”

“That’s okay Hachi-nii… it’ll save us the trouble of finding a money changer at this time of the night.” Miichan said off-handedly.

“Great to hear that ojou-san! I suggest you go to that nearby footbridge to get the best view of the race. Just find me on this spot to collect your winnings.” He answered excitedly, poiting at the footbridge just a few meters away from the starting line.

----------

The cousins looked down at the streets as they got to the footbridge. Quite a large number of spectators also gathered at the footbridge, waiting for the next race to start. Below them, a total of six cars lined up behind the starting/finish line, ready to rumble. The cousins narrowed their eyes as Jun stepped out from a blue GT-R and began taunting the driver of the car beside him.

“That Jun is all talk. Look, I bet he’s just bluffing to intimidate that driver from winning the race.” Miichan pointed at Jun.

“Ne Takamina, where did you get all that money? Masaka, don’t tell me that it’s the agency’s funds… or worse, you got it from the team!” Haruna poked Takamina’s cheek.

“Don’t be silly Haruna. It’s my personal money. Hachi-nii should pray that he’s right when he said Jun’s team always win… or else it’ll cost me a lot… and it’ll cost him his nose when I punch him on the face.” Takamina said.

“Make sure to treat us to dinner or something when you get your winnings.” Miichan reminded.

“Of course! You two could even ask Mariko-chan and Yuko-chan to go with us, I’ll ask Acchan as well…”

“Oh… a triple date? I love the idea already! I know this sounds weird but, I’m rooting for Jun’s team already because of that.” Haruna teased.

“Shut up you two… let’s see just how nasty Jun’s driving in this race.” Takamina said, waiting for the race to start.

----------

The race finally started when the traffic light in front of the starting point turned green. Billows of smoke covered the pavements as the race cars shrieked their tires out as they zoomed past the starting line. Based on the cousins’ observation, the racers will turn right to a main intersection which is ten blocks from the starting point, turn right again on the next intersection and will go back to the starting point which also serves as the finish line. As much as they are enjoying the race, they focused more on the car that Jun is driving.

“That slime ball is a maniac! Look at him shamelessly bump to the other cars!” Haruna shouted out, confident that no one will hear her amidst the wild cheering of the other spectators. Jun’s car maneuvered it’s way towards the intersection, bumping into a yellow Impreza, making it swivel and crash into another car behind it.

“Ouch, that’s gotta hurt.” Miichan winced. The three cousins jogged towards the other side of the footbridge, waiting for the first contenders to approach the finish line.

“His driving reminds me of my last race. I think he’s the one driving that black sedan before…” Takamina narrowed her eyes as she remembered the incident.

“It’s a good thing that he’s not a good drifter as you Takamina.” Haruna said. “Look, here comes the first two racers.” She pointed out at the red Lancer Evo VII taking the lead, with Jun’s car following behind it.

The cousins held their breath as both cars tried to outrun each other, gasping in shock when Jun sped up beside his opponent and banged the other car’s side, forcing the Lancer to the concrete barrier on the side of the road. Sparks flew as the Lancer got in contact with the roadblocks. With another forceful bump from Jun’s car, the Lancer finally crashed on the concrete barrier, making his opponent’s engine stop and send out billows of smoke from the inside of its’ hood. The driver immediately got out of the car as he helplessly watched Jun pass through the finish line.

The cousins shook their heads in disgust even though a large crowd of spectators cheered for Jun’s victory. “That’s not how a real race should look like…” Takamina mumbled as they made their way to find Hachirou.

Act 8 Scene 2 – Winnings

Hachirou smiled as he saw the cousins walking towards him and waved cheerfully. “See? I told you Jun’s team would win! Do you want to collect your winnings or would you like to place another bet for the next race?” Hachirou asked no one in particular among the three cousins.

“Gomen ne, Hachi-nii… we’re here to collect our winnings. As much as we want to watch the next race, I’m afraid it’s already late.” Takamina said.

“Ah… wakatta. Anyway, ojou-san, here’s your winnings. You three managed to earn two hundred thousand yen!” Hachirou said, placing a bundle of money in Takamina’s hand. “I approached Jun-san a while ago after he got out of the car, telling him that three cute ojou-sans placed a large bet on his team and I want him to meet you. Too bad he declined, saying that he got some important business tonight.” He continued, glancing at his watch, telling him it’s already past one in the morning.

The three cousins looked at each other, suddenly curious at what business Jun was pertaining to. “That’s a shame Hachi-nii… he seemed like a cool guy, plus he made the race um… exciting.” Miichan managed to smile, crossing her fingers behind her back.

“Maybe you could meet him some other time when you get back.” Hachirou said, shrugging his shoulders. “I hope to see you in the future races.” Hachirou said, as he offered his hand for a handshake.

Haruna and Miichan genuinely shook the man’s hand. Hachirou looked at Takamina in surprise when she managed to place a ten thousand yen bill in his palm after they shook hands. “That’s your tip for being a great onii-san and tour guide for us, Hachi-nii. We’ll definitely look for you when we watch another race.” Takamina said, with Haruna and Miichan nodded in agreement.

Hachirou’s lip quivered as he looked at the three cousins. “A-arigatou ojou-sama! Finally, a group of cute girls appreciates what I do! Yes, we’ll meet again soon! Thank you so much!” Hachirou bowed at the three cousins as they walked away to where they parked their car.

“That was generous of you Takamina. I wonder what Jun’s up to when Hachi-nii said he had some business to do tonight.” Haruna said as they walked at the streets of Chiba.

“Ten thousand yen is nothing compared to the help we got for tracking down that slime ball. After Miichan’s race, we’ll continue our recon mission. I just hope we can catch Jun in the act in whatever business he’s up to tonight.” Takamina said as they neared the area where they parked their car.

To be continued...

Waaah~ I managed to update after five days!  :farofflook: I would like to thank everyone who read the previous chapter and who left their comments  :kneelbow: I hope everyone will leave their comments to this new chapter too! I also hope that everyone will like this chapter  :hee:

@blughise:  lol yay for being the first one to comment on the previous chapter! :onioncheer: yes, the three managed to make some progress in their mission... I hope you'll like this new chapter too!  :)
arisa03: Hi arisa-chan!  :mon hi: I had to lol at how you said Bakamina  :on lol: too bad for Takamina that she wasn't able to explain herself because she got interrupted... twice!  XD thanks for the comment!
Rjay: I know... I was shocked too that Ray is Takamina's first kiss  :stoned: thanks for leaving a comment!  :nya:
Flean: hehe, I agree that Takamina's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow  :err: I hope she does something nice for Acchan soon!
CrimsonGrxy: Ray has been consistent in grabbing Takamina's attention, hasn't she?  :nervous I hope Acchan won't give up on Takamina though... thanks for the comment!  :luvluv2:
karomuwi: lol yay! I finally got a comment from you!  :onioncheer: well, we'll see what's Ray's gonna do in the upcoming chapters.  :nervous hope you'll leave another comment for this new update!
JPopLover: thanks for the comment!  :luvluv2: don't stress yourself too much between writing and doing school stuff... getting sick is really not a good feeling I tell you (because I got sick too a couple of weeks ago :fever: ) everyone will be patiently waiting for your updates as well  :hee:
skytsuna: thanks for the comment! I must agree that a jealous Acchan is a cute Acchan  :lol: hope you'll like this new update!
haruhi16: thanks for reading the previous chapter... I hope you'll also like this new installment.  :hee: btw, what does the dots in your comment mean?  :dunno: I'm just curious is all  :nervous
immortal_K: lol it's not the director's fault  :nervous here's something to read while you're away for a vacation.  :on lol: I hope you'll leave a comment when you have the time. Enjoy your vacation!  :luvluv2:
kahem: lol Ray is not just a very charismatic diva... I think she's also a drama queen  :bigdeal: well, as far as Takamina's first *ahem*.... we'll see about that in the future  :mon blood: thanks for reading!
Haruko: lol another new nickname for Takamina  :on lol: well like I said, she always got interrupted that's why she wasn't able to explain herself carefully lol maybe she'll be able to explain herself to Acchan in the future chapters.  XD thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:07:33 PM by AFLynx »

Flean

« Reply #415 on: November 13, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »
Yeay!!!! I just woke up and... and... you update!!!!  :ptam-shy:

I'm getting annoyed... ray and her tricks....  :on thumbb:   takamina probably had Acchan all over her sketch book...  :luvluv2:

Thanks for the update~~  :kneelbow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #416 on: November 13, 2011, 09:50:24 PM »
Damn Im not the first this time!
but ohh well nice chapter!!!

I think I finally know why Takamina never show Atsuko her notebook :P
Damn that Ray!!! Kira-sensei what are you doing!!! You shouldn't put up with Ray's bratty, whiny spoiled princess brat character!!!!
and Yah you go Tomochin! Show RAY who's  the boss!!!!

everything else is good though the cousin's mission is slowly progressing....I want some action and Kicking some asses next please!!!
and I wonder how long will the sister's would notice the cousin's excuses whenever they try to have some quality time with them!!!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE LYNX!!!
I can't wait for more!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #417 on: November 13, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »
Well, I'm sure Acchan will be her first hehehe
Tomochin is cover Acchan's back yeah!

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #418 on: November 14, 2011, 05:28:59 AM »
 :w00t: Nice!!!!!!!!
:heart: this!!!! XD
Tomochin rocks!!!  :P confronting Ray  8)
Thanks for the update  :)
Can't wait for what happen next  :thumbsup

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #419 on: November 14, 2011, 05:32:16 AM »
Yes!!! Update!!!!!!!  :w00t:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! :heart:
I enjoy reading this~  :wub:
 :inlove: I think Takamina been drawing Atsuko in her notebook  XD