JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Kitto Daijobu

Author Topic: Heart Station [Update 8/1: Favourite / Once Again ]  (Read 72735 times)

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Story V: Impasse (AtsuMina)
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
And the public have spoken! LOL. Thanks for voting everyone!  :heart: And thanks for the lovely comments as well.  :lol: As promised, here's an update featuring the winning couple, AtsuMina!  :)

Story V: Impasse Part I (AtsuMina)

Impasse = A situation in which no progress can be made or no advancement is possible.

An impasse. That’s how their relationship feels like. They knew each other more than anyone but at times, they don’t know each other at all. They are the closest of friends and sometimes it felt more than that but in the end that is just how Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami are – forever in between.  Nothing more, nothing less.

“Why did I have to fall for this person?”
Atsuko feels like smacking herself at the thought. It’s very frustrating really; to have someone that you like so much but that person doesn’t look at you the same way. If the other girl was totally not interested in their own kind, then maybe it would be easier for Atsuko to brush off the growing feelings towards the de facto leader of AKB48. But Takamina is as straight as a rainbow, Atsuko was sure of that fact (Asexual, maybe - because Minami said she was not interested in BOTH men and women, but Atsuko decided to ignore that possibility).  Heck, Takamina was even gay in her past life!

Atsuko’s frustration grew as she watched her love of her life was fighting with Yuko for KojiHaru.. again (Pffftt how can she not be gay?). Haruna seemed to be enjoying the attention, evidence shown in her a little bit too wide smile although she was smacking the two midgets for their childish behaviors. However, it was fairly obvious that Haruna’s eyes were filled with affection for one of the midgets as she rubbed the head of the said midget tenderly right after the short girl claimed that ‘Nyan Nyan hits too hard!’ The squirrel took the opportunity to latch herself onto the tall cat girl.

“Kojipa’s heart and body are mine! Back off Takamina!” The squirrel barked which caused the tall girl to blush and dragged the squirrel away. While allowing herself to be dragged away, the still riled up Yuko stuck out her tongue at her ‘rival’. The captain felt challenged by the act but before she could follow the couple, a pair of hands came from behind and wrapped themselves on the captain’s waist. Somehow Atsuko, who felt that she had seen enough, had decided to take action.

“Mi-na-mi.” Atsuko breathed into Takamina’s ear, startling the poor captain. A flushed Minami broke free from the embrace and rubbed her ear fiercely, as if it was burned or something.

“Acchan! I told you to stop doing that! You know that my ears are very sensitive!” The captain scolding words caused Atsuko to pout.

“But your reaction is just so cute that I can’t resist.” Atsuko replied. Minami looked away, her blush getting deeper.

“Geez… Acchan, you’re just impossible sometimes.” Minami muttered. Atsuko didn’t say a word but linked their arms together, a pout was still on her face.  Both of them sat down on the nearby bench. For some reason, the captain could tell that something was off with her best friend. Concerned, the short girl asked what was wrong. Atsuko brushed off the question and absentmindedly played with Minami’s fingers. A worried Minami grabbed Atsuko’s hands and squeezed them lightly. The action seemed to have gotten Atsuko’s attention as the captain and the ace were now looking into each other’s eyes.

“Hey, tell me… what’s wrong?” Minami asked again. The intensity of the captain’s concerned filled gaze caused Atsuko to look away, slightly blushing.

You love how she cares about you.

Suddenly said a voice in the back of Atsuko’s head, answering her own question earlier of why she had fallen for dear Minami. Minami is a very kind girl. In fact, she is too kind that Atsuko felt that it was very cruel. The ace thought that if only the captain was less kind, then maybe, just maybe, Atsuko would not have fallen for the captain… that much. Reminded of her unrequited love, Atsuko felt like crying. She could felt her eyes getting watery so she buried her face into the captain’s neck so that the other girl couldn’t see the tears.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Atsuko murmured softly.

Takamina frowned. Clearly, something was troubling Atsuko and she had no idea what it was and damn Acchan won’t tell her what was wrong. As much as she wanted to know what Atsuko’s problem was, the captain knew when to back off and not push the matter further.

She will tell me when she wishes to do so.” Minami thought to herself.

Silently Minami wrapped her arms around Atsuko and started humming a random tune while rocking their bodies back and forth. That simple gesture managed to calm Atsuko down and the ace closed her eyes, enjoying the moment with her beloved captain. To Atsuko, it’s amazing how Takamina always knew what to say or do to make Atsuko feel at ease (although the captain herself didn’t know this fact, she was simply doing whatever she felt was right at the moment).

You love how she understands you.

That was another reason why she loved the short captain. A smile made its way on Atsuko’s face.

“What song are you singing?” The ace asked, still leaning on Minami’s shoulder.

“Hmm? Uh…. I don’t know. I just made it up, I guess? So it still doesn’t have a title.” Came the captain’s reply. Atsuko giggled at the answer. Seeing that her best friend was smiling again, the short girl smiled as well.

“Hey, hey, wanna help me come up with the title for my new masterpiece?” A chuckling Minami asked. Atsuko laughed too.

You love how she makes you laugh.

Minami can be such a dork sometimes, which gave Atsuko more reasons to love Minami. The captain’s antics never fail to lighten up the room. Unlike some idols who care about their idol image, Minami didn’t mind making weird faces or doing silly, embarrassing things in front of cameras. The girl would even let other members bully her if it will forge a smile on everyone’s lips, even though she was the leader. That is just how Takahashi Minami is.

“Don’t you think you need the lyrics first before you came up with the title?”  Acchan’s question got the captain to rethink her ideas.

“Eh?? Sou desu-ne~” Minami nodded her head and made a thinking pose. Atsuko watched her best friend with amusement. Without warning, Minami stood up, surprising Atsuko.

“Minami?” Atsuko called out. The captain turned around with a huge grin on her face. Minami grabbed Atsuko’s hands once more and Atsuko could’ve sworn that she was seeing stars in the other girl’s eyes.

“Let’s write a song together!” Minami exclaimed. The words took a while to sunk in and when they did, Atsuko’s eyes widened and she let out a big “EHHH????!”

“Come on, Acchan! You and I can write a song together! …. and maybe we can show it to Aki-P too. If we’re lucky, maybe he’ll like it and let us sing it for our stage performance or something?” Takamina said excitedly.

Atsuko stared at her friend for a good few seconds, debating in her head whether Minami was actually being serious or playing around. The idea sounded a little bit farfetched to Acchan but at the sight of a very fired up Takamina, who was she to say no? Even if Aki-P won’t like it, it will still be their song and Atsuko would definitely love anything that meant something to the two of them. And maybe…. Atsuko thought, she can get her love message across with that song. The ace had to try everything she can to win the captain’s heart, can’t she?

“No good?” Takamina’s voice broke Atsuko’s train of thoughts. When her focus was back at the captain, she saw that Minami was looking down? Apparently the long silence from the ace had lead the captain to believe that ace disliked the idea. Quickly, Atsuko waved her hand, trying to clarify that she didn’t actually object the song-writing idea.

“Iya~ Iya~ I was just thinking about it. I think that would be fun.” Atsuko said with a smile. This got the captain to pipe up again.

“You think so? I knew it was a good idea! Since I came up with it after all.. Hehe~” The captain not so bashfully said, making Atsuko broke out in laughter once again.  The captain then proceeded to explain her ideas and concepts of what their song should be to which Atsuko listened attentively.

You love how she makes you happy like no other.

The conversation made Atsuko forgot the pain in her chest. When it was just the two of them talking and doing things together, the whole world disappeared leaving only the two of them. And during little moments like these, Atsuko felt like Takamina belonged to her and her only. Now…. if only Minami would stop trying to hit on other girls (coughKojiharucough) and start looking at her direction instead. 

“Ne~ Minami…” Atsuko voiced out, leaning once again on her best friend shoulder. 

“Hmm? What is it?”

“What do you like so much about Kojiharu?” Her surprised reaction showed that the captain clearly was not expecting Atsuko to ask something like that.

“Uh… what do you mean?” The captain asked back with a frown on her face. A slight blush tinted Atsuko’s cheeks. She didn’t know what pushed her to ask Minami that question. Okay, maybe curiosity was part of the reason (She just had to know why!). Looking at anywhere but her best friend, Atsuko tried to explain herself.

“Well… You said that you’d choose Kojiharu as your wife and you’re always fighting with Yuko for her……” Atsuko trailed off before finishing her sentence with a “Why?”

The captain pondered at the question.

“I guess it’s because….uh…. she’s pretty?” Came the long awaited reply.

“She’s really a guy inside.” Atsuko shook her head, disappointed with Minami’s answer. Reluctant to give up, Atsuko shot another question.

“What about me?”

Takamina raised an eyebrow. “What about you?”

Atsuko closed her eyes and breathed in deeply before opening them again and stared directly into the captain’s eyes.

“Am I not pretty enough for you?” Minami’s face turned into ten shades of red at the question and looked away. Her throat felt dry all of the sudden.

“Haha… today sure is hot huh?” The captain laughed nervously while fanning herself. Her face felt warm and her body was starting to heat up too. Not happy that her question was unanswered, Atsuko cupped Minami’s cheeks and turned the girl’s head into facing her.

“Am-I-not-pretty-enough-for-you?” Atsuko repeated slowly. Takamina gulped. Words failed the captain. Instead, incoherent words came out from her mouth.

“Errr…. Uhhhh…. Ummm..”

Feeling that she won’t get a proper answer from the short girl, Atsuko let go of her hands and sighed. That sinking feeling emerged once more. Perhaps it was better if she just give up? But how? Can one just tell their heart to stop loving someone? Atsuko clutched her chest and stood up, facing the opposite direction from the shorter girl.

“Forget it. Forget that I ever asked.” The ace voiced out. Takamina could only stare at the girl’s back. She felt that she needed to say something but what? 

“Acchan… I-“ The captain was cut off when the Atsuko suddenly turned around and smiled at the captain. The fakeness of the ace’s smile caused the invisible lump in Minami’s throat to become bigger, and somehow… Her heart was wrenched in pain seeing her best friend like that.

“I… need to go. Gotta practice my drama lines. I’ll see you tomorrow!”  Atsuko said a little bit too quickly before turning around and walked away.

“Minami no baka.” The broken hearted girl wiped away her tears that were already falling freely on her cheeks.

That was it. She would let go of this one-sided love. There is no point in waiting for a tree that will never bear a fruit, right?  But even so…. Atsuko couldn’t imagine herself not loving the short captain. They had been together for so long and the feeling was already there since Atsuko can’t-remember-when. Throwing away 6 years worth of piled up feelings would not be easy.

Atsuko stopped in her tracks when she felt a tug on her right arm. She quickly dried up her tears when she realized that the captain had caught up with her. She did not, however, spoke up as she couldn’t trust herself to speak at the time. Instead, she just smiled at shorter girl, trying her best to hold back the tears although she knew that her puffy red eyes were a dead giveaway that she had been crying. Minami was wearing a frown on her face.

“Acchan…” Minami’s hand reached up to touch Atsuko’s wet cheeks but the ace swatted the hand away.

“Please… No more kindness. Let me let go of you.” Atsuko begged in her heart.

Takamina seemed to be at lost at what to do. A few moments later, the captain looked like she was having an internal struggle. The hand that was swatted away clenched into a fist and a solemn look replaced the confused look on her face. Then the captain did something that Atsuko wouldn’t have imagined in a million years –

Takahashi Minami kissed Maeda Atsuko on the lips.

TO BE CONTINUED

-----  •ᴥ•  -----------  •ᴥ• --------------- •ᴥ• ----------------

I'm going to leave you guys with the evil cliffhanger!  :twisted:  Err... I didn't plan for this one to be a 2 part story but it was too long (it just won't end!!) to let it be as a one part.  ;)  No worries though, I'll update soon! ..... I guess?

p/s: Honestly I think I did poorly with this one. Since I didn't plan the story properly.  :( So if you feel the flow of the story is a little bit weird, gomen! I'll try to make the 2nd part better!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 02:13:52 PM by kaizoku_gal »

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Flean

Re: Heart Station [Update 18/7: Impasse]
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »
somehow i almost in tears when i read this...   :nervous

this is really nice...  :twothumbs

please update soon...  :bow: :bow:

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 02:23:12 PM »
yaaaaaaaayy~~ another atsumina fanfics...  :cow: :cow: :cow:

update soon please.. :mon yeah:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 04:33:27 PM »
YAh!!! Atsumina fanfics RULE!!!!!
Ohh Takamina and Acchan  :wub:
THANK YOU  and  UPDATE ASAP!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 08:35:44 PM »
Teaser!!!!!!!
But it's awesome I want the second part lol

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »
That's rare for Takamina to give Acchan a kiss. More like never.

I'll roll Takamina on the floor endlessly if she doesn't stop taking Haruna from Yuko.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 01:05:05 AM »
yeeeaaaaaaaay takacchan fanfict  :cow: :cow: :cow:

nice story i like it... please update....  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2011, 10:39:32 AM »
O m g

This is amazing

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2011, 01:49:17 PM »
Thanks for the comments!  :heart: I'm still working on the 2nd part of the story (along with another KojiYuu OS  XD) and I dont know when I'll get it done. Gomen! Please bear with me.

Flean: *gives tissue*
d_ruffi, sorakamiya, Arakawa, kahem & blughise: Thank you! I'll try my best to work faster!
AAAice: I'll roll Takamina on the floor too. LOL I'd roll anybody who dares to take Harunyan away from Yuko.  :lol:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2011, 06:15:57 AM »
im waitiiiiiiiiiing.. :D

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Story VI: Impasse Part II (AtsuMina)
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2011, 07:31:57 AM »
So......

Here's an update!  :mon fyeah:  Enjoy! :lol:

Story VI: Impasse Part II (AtsuMina)

Atsuko’s eyes turned saucers at the unexpected action and her body turned stiff. Her brain appeared to have undergone shutdown as it couldn’t seem to process what was going on. The kiss lasted for a moment too brief that Atsuko would have thought she imagined it if it weren’t for the burning sensation she felt on her lips and Minami’s bright red face. The dazed Atsuko touched her lips, wondering why in the world Minami had kissed her out of the blue like that.

“I uh… well… You looked unhappy.. So uh… I…. Ermm.. You….” The captain fumbled with her words, arms flailing around animatedly. The taller girl just stared at the shorter one, waiting for her explanation.

“.. Ano.. Yuko said that uh.. kisses can make people happy… so… I uh… I didn’t want to see yo- “ A pair of lips covering her own cut off the captain’s words and their situation was reversed.

This time, it was the captain’s turn to go all stiff and wide eyed. When she felt a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her neck, Minami couldn’t help but wrapped her own around the other girl’s waist too, pulling Atsuko closer. Her eyes fluttered shut and she tried to savor the kiss while it lasted. Once the other female pulled away, Minami opened her eyes to discover a dazed and a very flushed Acchan in her embrace. Atsuko’s lips were still parted and her breath was uneven, chest rising up and down in a slow, tantalizing motion.

Minami found the sight to be somewhat fascinating.

“Beautiful…” Minami breathed out, not realizing that she had spoken her thoughts.

A surge of happiness rushed into Atsuko’s heart. She still couldn’t grasp was what happening but she thank Kami-sama (and Yuko too, she guessed?) for whatever that was possessing Minami to do this because only heaven knows how hard to get a kiss from the shy captain. And now they had kissed twice in a day! Atsuko could have sworn she could hear fireworks going off somewhere. Could this be a sign from above that she should not give up on her love? Atsuko was not sure what fate had planned for them but Atsuko was sure as hell that she was not going to let this chance pass by.

“Minami… won’t you make me happy once more?” Atsuko’s voice was husky and seductive.

Minami, who was staring at Atsuko’s lips for quite a while now diverted her gaze upwards and caught Atsuko’s longing ones. Minami’s breath was caught in her throat. She gulped at the intensity and the hunger in Atsuko’s eyes. The fire in the ace’s eyes was burning Minami’s soul and for reasons unknown, Minami couldn’t look away… or perhaps, she didn’t really want to look away this time. Besides, how can one turn away from such a breathtakingly beautiful view?

As if there was a magnetic pull between the two, the distance between them began to diminish once again and….

“TAKAMINA!!!! What do you think you’re doing with my waifu!”

Minegishi Minami booming voice broke the spell that was casted on Takamina and the shocked captain jumped back a few feet away from the equally surprised ace. Blood pumping, heart racing, Minami felt like a deer in headlights, caught doing something she shouldn’t do.

“What-what on Earth just took place?” That was the only thing that came to her mind.

She looked at Acchan, who looked flustered and then at Mii-chan, who already had her arms around Atsuko possessively. Takamina glowered, she never liked how touchy feely her fellow No3b member with Atsuko (It irritates her, somehow) but she never paid much attention to the nagging feeling all this time. However, the act of skinship vexed her a little bit more than usual that day.

“Acchan, you alright? Did this midget pester you or something?” The ever playful Mii-chan jokingly asked her so called wife.

Poor girl didn’t realize what she just did, what she had interrupted. Atsuko didn’t give out any respond; she just stood there, allowing herself to be embraced. Bewildered that her favourite waifu didn’t reply to her greeting, Mii-chan pulled away a little to get a proper look only to found Atsuko glaring at Takamina as if challenging the captain to take action. Following the older girl’s gaze, Mii-chan was met with a furious looking captain. The young girl could tell that something was off.

“Why do I feel like I’m at fault here?”

A realization dawned on Mii-chan. The heavy atmosphere between the short leader and the girl she was hugging made Mii-chan wished she could undo the last few minutes that passed by.

“I walked in at the wrong time, didn’t I? Crap crap crap. What should I do? This is sooooo AWKWARD. Look at those two! Arghhhhh no wonder they always called me the third wheel. Gomen Acchan, Takamina!” Mii-chan panicked inside her head.

Casting nervous look back and forth between the two who seemed to be in a staring contest and slowly releasing her hold on Atsuko, Mii-chan silently prayed for her own well being.

“Hahaha I think I’ll just leave you two alone.. so uh… bye!” Mii-chan slowly tip-toed away from the scene but all of the sudden Atsuko’s hand captured hers, holding her firmly in place.

“Eh???? Acchan? What are you doing?!!” Mii-chan thought, her panic level rising.

“Stay.” Atsuko commanded, her eyes never leaving Takamina. The captain glanced down at the clasped hands and bit her lower lip. Mii-chan gulped.

“What’s with this intense situation??!! I feel like a hostage here.” She cried inside her head.

Mii-chan wanted to leave but Atsuko’s tight grip prevented her from doing so. Talking about the grip, it was starting to hurt as well.

“She’s killing my hand! I’m gonna be a one-handed idol! Kami-sama! Help me! I promise I won’t kiss/grope/harass any girls for… a week? Eh, chotto matte. A week is too long.... So.. Errr… 3 days!”  Mii-chan prayed.

As half-assed the prayer sounded, Kami-sama still accepted it anyway it seemed. The staring contest ended as Takamina stomped forward and broke off the hold Atsuko held on Mii-chan by taking Atsuko’s hand into her own and dragged the ace away from the Gachapin lookalike. Mii-chan blinked.

“Woah Takamina. Didn’t know she had that in her.” Mii-chan breathed in relief, glad that she was free from that uncomfortable position.

“Phew~ I made it out alive. Thank you, Kami-sama! And ouch, Acchan sure has a death grip. Must remember not to piss off that girl.”  Rubbing her bruised hand, Mii-chan watched in amusement at the scene in front her until the two girls’ back disappeared in the distance.

“Gambaro Acchan! I hope that Taka-midget would finally realize her own feelings.” Minegishi Minami cheered for her fake wife silently with a smile before skipping off to find a new victim, completely forgetting about her earlier promise with the high above.

Takahashi Minami broke out into a sweat. She had surprised herself when she oh-so gallantly pulled Atsuko away from Mii-chan and now she had no idea where she was heading, what she was supposed to do. Things had gotten out of her control, from a simple act of comforting into….. This! Minami didn’t know what to describe the situation she was in now. Honestly, the captain felt somewhat challenged and Minami was unsure why she had this strange urge to prove something during her little glaring contest with Atsuko a while ago.

She felt that she needed to prove that Atsuko was hers.

Such possessive thought freaked Minami out. Where did that came from? Who was she to make a claim on Atsuko like that? Minami felt downright confused about her own actions and feelings, and it seemed like the main source of her confusion was none other than Acchan. Minami wanted to slap herself for kissing her best friend earlier too, among all the things that she could do. Damn Yuko and her perverted suggestion. Damn all those daily sexual harassments that were starting, if not already, polluted her mind. Damn Acchan for looking so kissable. And damn, that kiss easily was the best kiss Minami ever had.

“Damn the world!” The captain growled in frustration and pulled her hair, hard. She wished nothing more than to disappear at the very moment.

Warm hands stopped the girl from causing further damage to her scalp and two pairs of brown orbs met once more. There it was again, besides the concern over the captain weird behaviour; there was yearning in the ace’s eyes. Takamina felt somewhat guilty and looked away. She took in their surroundings and based on the piles of boxes and random items that were lying around, she recognized the room that they were in as the storage room. Perhaps the captain’s desire for privacy had made her unconsciously led the ace to that secluded room. They need to talk things over.

“I guess this place will do.” Minami thought.

The captain then carefully plan out her choice of words. Though she was still not sure what she was supposed to say, she didn’t want to hurt Acchan. That was the last thing she wanted to do. The ribbon lover hated seeing her dearest friend cry. She hated it even more if she was the reason of Acchan’s tears. After some quick thinking, Minami decided that she should apologize to Atsuko for kissing her and hopefully everything would be forgotten in time. However, before Minami could open her mouth to apologize, Atsuko’s lips crashed onto hers for the third time of the day. Minami couldn’t give a proper respond so she just stood there dumbly. The short haired girl broke the kiss and hugged the dumbfounded captain, burying her face into the other girl’s hair.

“If... you’re going to apologize... Please- stop it. I’m tired of this- us being like this.” Atsuko’s shaky voice tugged on the shorter girl’s heart.

“Acchan...” Minami hugged back.

“What... What do you want me to do?” The captain asked, voice merely above a whisper.

“YOU tell me what to do.” Replied Atsuko.

“EH??”

Atsuko placed her arms on Minami’s shoulders, keeping the captain at arm’s length. Eyes met eyes.

“I love you, Minami.” The ace said solemnly. “And no, I don’t mean the kind of love between friends. I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU. I wanna date you, I wanna marry you, I wanna have sex with you.” Atsuko continued. Minami couldn’t help but blush at the last few words. Damn, Acchan can be so bold sometimes.

“So tell me, Minami... Should I give up this feeling? Should I let you go and move on?”

By the time Atsuko’s words sunk in, the captain felt that her brain exploded from the amount of information taken. Acchan loved her. Maeda Atsuko loved her. For real! Her best friend was in love with her all along and after all these years she had taken Acchan’s love confession lightly, thinking it was Acchan’s idea of playing around. But then again, who could blame the captain? In AKB, the line between joking, fan service and reality was extremely thin that nobody could tell what was real and what was not anymore. For some reason, Minami believed that Atsuko was straight, that Atsuko would never fell for any of the members, including herself. At least, that was what Minami had told her heart.

Now that the truth had come out and it was not what Minami had expected it to be, her mind was blown away. Minami opened her mouth but no words came out, resulting in her making funny fish like faces. But Atsuko wasn’t laughing. Nope, the ace wasn’t laughing at all.

Eyes fixed on the captain, Atsuko was determined to end the impasse that was haunting their relationship. They had to move forward, no matter what. The only question left for Minami to answer was, would Minami choose to walk together with her? Or would they have to walk a different path?

“Ne... Would you give us a chance? Would you give me a chance?”

Minami looked into the pleading brown orbs in front of her. Never before she had seen Acchan looking so desperate, no, never like this.  Something in Minami’s heart stirred. The captain contemplated on the request. Should she? The thought of being in relationship with Acchan was exciting yet scary. When it came to her best friend, Minami couldn’t deny that there were indeed some... attraction. Acchan was a very pretty girl, after all.

There were times where Minami had imagined how it would be like, to be in a forbidden relationship with any of the girls. The endless joke about her being a man did get to her head in some ways, it turned out, and how Acchan kept going on and on about marrying her was not helping either; but it was merely in her fantasy. A fantasy that she occasionally dream of but would never wish it to come true because it would be too complicated if it did.

Apart from the fact that they were both girls, Atsuko was her best friend and that made things far more complex than it already did. Should their relationship didn’t work out in the future, what will become of their friendship? Minami didn’t want to lose one of, if not the best, friend that she could ever have. The way the two of them connected and understood each other was beyond the level of your normal everyday friendship. Before she met Atsuko, Minami thought that such friendship would only exist in doramas. Heck, even now the captain felt that she was in some kind of soap opera where the lead was confessed by the childhood friend. The only difference was, reality was million times harder and harsher. There were no guarantees that they would get their happy ending.

It was time to decide what the next chapter of their story would be. Minami searched deep into the eyes that had been watching her for the past 6 years for an answer, before she made the ultimate decision. Satisfied with what she had found, Minami closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She grabbed the shaky hands on her shoulder and gave them a light squeeze.

“That is somewhat ridiculous for me.” Minami said.

Atsuko tore up at the reply. She felt extremely foolish for having such hope. Maybe she was wrong in interpreting their kiss previously. Maybe Minami didn’t feel the same way as her at all. The ace bit her lower lip and tried to remove her hands but the captain held them firmly in place.

“...But I’ve done too many crazy things in life that ridiculous is normal and I’m a big idiot anyway.. Err I mean a small idiot? Therefore I may not make the wisest choice but.. Ah! Why am I talking nonsense here? Erm... Well... I guess, what I’m trying to say is..”

Atsuko couldn’t believe her ears. Was Minami really?

“...It wouldn’t hurt to try. Us, I mean.” The older girl finished off with a smile.   

Atsuko clasped her mouth with her hands as tears of happiness fell freely from her eyes.  Suddenly feeling awkward, the blushing Minami rubbed the back of her neck and looked down as if the floor was the most interesting thing in the world.

“So... uh Acchan... This means that you’re my girlfriend now, right?” The captain asked timidly.

The crying girl burst out into a small laughter. Taking her bestfriend-turned-girlfriend’s hand in one hand and wiping her tears with the other, Atsuko smiled her biggest smile ever.

“Hai!” The younger exclaimed happily.

Seeing how happy the other girl was, Minami felt that she had made the right choice. Any trace of doubts that she had earlier dissipated completely. She knew for sure that there would be obstacles in the future and things may not always be easy for the two of them. She also knew that there would be possibility that they might not get the happy ending that they wanted.

But what happy ending?

They are alive and as long as you are alive, there will never be an ending. You just have to keep on living and push on as things come your way. If Minami had to choose how she wanted her life to be, then Takahashi Minami would be more than happy to have Maeda Atsuko by her side, regardless what their relationship was. Minami knew that she would still have Acchan’s friendship even if things go wrong, she could see it in the girl’s eyes. That was why Minami decided to take the plunge.

Having the younger girl as a friend was already a blessing for dear Minami.

But having Acchan as a girlfriend?

Well... Let’s just say that’s a plus.

THE END

Angsty AtsuMina with Mii-chan as a cameo!  Poor Gachapin. :lol: But things turn out well in the end, ne?  :)

Seriously this one turned out to be way longer than I expected but it's good, I guess?  :mon dunno:

Flean

Re: Heart Station [Update 21/7: Impasse Part II]
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »
Awww... the second part is so beautiful~~  :farofflook:

I love your story~~  :twothumbs

Please write more beautiful story~~~   :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2011, 11:18:14 AM »
Poor Miichan hahahaha
Takacchan yeah!!!!!!!

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2011, 11:22:09 AM »
wohoho i feel sorry for Miichan but it turned out good!!! :lol:

now now, aint they cute  XD
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2011, 02:10:43 PM »
THAT was damn good XD!!!! SO nice and sweet AtsuMina Forever :inlove: :wub:!!!!! Thank you for the update :thumbup

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2011, 06:50:29 PM »
OMG. *Tears of joy*  :cry:

LOLLAGE at Miichan's appearance. She needs to go to Mariko and be her hubby. :]]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2011, 05:50:22 AM »
the miichan`s reaction.. priceles.. like ..crap!! Im in the middle!! jaja

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Story VIII: A Peculiar Fairytale (MaYuki)
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »
Here's an update! Finally! This is set in AU, so it's a bit different that all the previous one that I had written. My break has ended so that means less time for me to write.  :( I'll try me best though.

With that said, enjoy!

Story VIII: A Peculiar Fairytale (MaYuki)

Long long ago, in a land far far away, there ruled a majestic kingdom that fame was known all across the land. The ruler of the land had a beautiful young princess, whose beauty later would make all the man who was lucky enough to cross path with her swoon at such lovely being. Her royal highness was given the name Yuki at the time of born.

After years passed and princess Yuki was at the age appropriate to be wed, she was engaged to the prince of the Miyazawa kingdom, prince Sae. The handsome, kind, and dashing Prince Sae seemed to be the perfect match for the beautiful princess. The prince and the princess were friends since childhood and were happy with the royal engagement. Onlookers would comment that the pair was a match made in heaven and everyone believed so, until one fateful night, where the castle was in uproar by a horrible, shocking incident.

The princess was kidnapped by the Dark Witch of the Forbidden Forest.

Mere humans stayed away from Forbidden Forest because it was… well, forbidden. It was said that only terrors and evils lived in the forest. Unimaginable beasts lurked in the dark shadow of the forest, waiting for their victims. It was also known that the master of all creatures that haunted the forest was the Dark Witch. Rumour had it that nobody really knew the identity of the witch as no soul had actually lived to tell the tale after meeting the witch. Now that their princess had been taken by the witch, the people of the Kashiwagi kingdom could only pray that the princess would be unharmed.

------------- •ᴥ• -------------- •ᴥ• ------------------ •ᴥ• --------------

Princess Yuki woke up to find herself in an unknown chamber. Her thoughts were still blurry from the previous night. All that she could remember was being woken up by an unknown girl that had sneaked into her room in the middle of the night and the rest of the memory remained fuzzy. The princess was startled when the chamber door opened. A young girl walked into the room, and the princess eyes widened. It was the very same girl that snuck into her room.

“Hello princess Yuki, I am the dark witch.”

The young girl gave her greetings and the princess gasped, unable to believe her ears. The princess was not sure which fact was more shocking to her; the fact that she had been kidnapped or the fact that the fearsome dark witch was actually a young and (very) cute girl. The witch had a straight, long black hair that fell past her chest and white, porcelain-like skin. The princess thought that the other girl’s face was nothing what a witch would look like. On the contrary, the witch reminded the princess of a doll.

Oddly enough, princess Yuki was not afraid of the witch. Not even when the witch explained that the purpose of the kidnapping was to force the king to surrender his crown so that the witch could take over the throne. The young girl looked too innocent to the princess to believe that she would actually do all those gruesome things that she claimed she would. Seeing that the princess was not the least intimidated, the dark mage felt a bit unsettled. The princess was an odd one, she thought.

Suddenly an idea came to the mind of the witch and she smirked, creeping slowly toward the royal. The princess backed away, the aura that the witch was emanating at the moment caused her to panic. A spell was casted and the princess was unable to move. Straddling the princess who was pinned on her bed, the witch made her claim on her princess.

“You’re mine.”

The witch stole the princess’ first kiss.

Until the next full moon.

That was the period given by the witch to the king to dethrone himself. Should the king failed to comply with the witch’s demand, the princess’ life would not be spared. At the message send by the messenger, the nobles roared while the queen wailed at the fate that had fallen upon her only child. The king was forced to make his toughest decision yet, between a country and a daughter.

Amongst the chaos that had risen in the castle, suddenly a voice spoke up. It was none other than the princess’ fiancé. The brave prince came forward and kneeled in front of the distraught king, vowing to bring back the princess unscathed. The king took the prince’s words and sent out his best men to accompany the prince on the difficult journey to retrieve the kidnapped princess

The princess watched in amusement as the witch focused intently on her drawing. The royal had found out several interesting things about the witch ever since her forced stay there, such as the witch’s love for drawing and the dark mage uncanny fondness over polka dotted things. The witch had also showed her around the forest and it was nothing like the stories that made their way to the princess’s ears. There was nothing in the forest that would intentionally hurt the princess.

The only form of assault that the princess received was a few stolen kisses from the witch, which the princess had gotten used to (yet the princess’ heart would skip a beat every single time their lips touched). Other than that, there was no harm inflicted on the princess. Though the princess would not say that the witch was a saint, the witch was not evil either. There was certain devilishness to the witch, surely, but the princess could see that the witch would not hurt anyone just for the sake of entertainment. All those rumors that she had heard about the witch were false. And those scary beasts that those villagers were terrified of? They were actually the witch’s pets and those creatures were quite adorable too, if the princess might add. Just like their owner.

The treatment that the princess received from the dark mage was not that of a princess but that of a normal person and that fact made the princess happy. The witch even gave her the nickname, Yukirin which the princess loved. The princess status had made the girl lead a lonely life. She had little chance to befriend people and those who were deemed worthy enough to be her friends were the royals of another kingdom, such as Prince Sae. The princess liked the prince and enjoyed his company, but the prince was not always around, always going off on adventures. More than often the princess would found herself sitting in her room, alone, wishing that she had gotten more attention from the people in her life.

Although it was not in the form that she had imagined, the princess got her wish. Being the witch’s sole prisoner, the princess had the witch’s entire attention. Finally the princess had someone who she can talk freely to, without the other person having to watch their words in fear of her father’s wrath. The princess felt that she had found the missing part of her life and not in a million years the princess would guessed that the missing part was the fearsome dark witch. 

Finally finished with her drawing, the witch yelled out triumphantly and eagerly showed the latest masterpiece to the princess. Seeing the bright smile that was on the witch’s face, warmth filled the princess’ heart and the princess hugged the witch from behind, causing the young girl to blush. The princess loved giving the witch surprise hugs like this because the other girl was too adorable not to be held. The witch leaned back into the hug and both of them were contented staying like that for a while. Enjoying the warmth of the smaller body, the princess decided that she did not want to be wed with the prince after all.

For the princess had fallen in love with the dark witch.

In list of things that the witch had planned, love was not in it.

What started as her strategy to scare off the princess had became something out of her control. She did not expect that the princess would kiss her the first time she kissed the princess and nor did she expect herself to become addicted to those lips which tasted like honey.

The witch was not familiar with human contact, as she had been living by herself in the forest since her mother, the previous dark witch, passed away. Her only companions were the odd looking creatures that lived in the forest. No humans would come close to the dark place and those who did were too terrified that they would run away at even the slightest sound that the witch made. Therefore, the witch was somewhat fascinated by the princess who was the first human that she was able to have decent conversation with other than her late mother.

Sometimes the witch would bring the princess out for a walk in the forest, showing the princess all her favorite places. In return, princess would sing to her and the witch felt that the princess’ voice was one of the loveliest sounds on Earth. The witch enjoyed the random hugs given by the princess too for the hugs warmed her body and her heart. In fact, the witch would sneakily wrap her arms around the sleeping princess at night and basked in the girl’s warmth. All these little things made the witch grew fonder of the taller girl and without warning…

The princess had already taken hold of the witch’s heart.

The princess and the witch were resting on their bed with the witch lying down, her head on the princess lap. With a few hand movements, the witch had turned the ceiling transparent, enabling the two of them to see the clear night sky. The royal clapped, the witch’s ability never ceased to amaze her.  The witch smiled knowing her dearest enjoyed her little magic show. The pair gazed at the stars shining above them happily but then something caught the witch’s eyes.

The moon was almost whole again. 

A frown appeared on the witch’s forehead. She had been enjoying her time with the princess so much that the cause the princess was with her in the first place remained forgotten – Her revenge on the king. The witch had no interest whatsoever on taking over the throne, she had simply wanted to punish the king. The reason she had grew up in the woods was because the jerk king had banished her mother into the forest after a severe case of misunderstanding. Kidnapping the princess and the forcing the king to surrender his throne sounded like a good idea to the witch, was that not what other villain would have done?

Her desire for revenge had faltered bits by bits ever since the witch met the princess. The only thing that the witch wanted right now was to have the princess by her side for the rest of her life. The witch thought about that possibility and made her decision. If the princess agreed to live with her, then the witch would abandon her domination plan. As good as her new plan sounded, the witch was afraid too. She was scared that the princess would reject her. After all, she was the bad witch. Who in their right mind would choose her? But something in the witch’s heart told her that somehow, the princess would return her heart’s call. Just as the witch was about to voice out her wish, a loud voice calling out the princess’ name can be heard. Princess Yuki gasped. She knew that voice.

“Sae-kun.”

The princess rushed to the window and the confused witch followed. Certainly, it was prince Sae and his men at the bottom of the tower. The prince saw the witch and demanded that his fiancée to be released. The witch frowned. Was the princess promised to be married to the man below? The dark mage’s heart sunk a little; however, she would not give up her princess without a fight. Down below the witch flew and an epic battle begun. The princess ran all her might down the stairs to stop the fight, not wanting the two people she cared about to hurt each other.

The prince’s sword skills were proven to be of no match against the witch’s magic. A swing of the witch’s hand and the prince was sent flying. Princess Yuki who had finally arrived at the scene rushed to the injured prince side. The witch saw her beloved attending the young man and her heart broke. She felt that her power had left her, failing to cast her spells and charms. The prince took his chance and plunged his sword into the witch’s little body. The broken-hearted witch closed her eyes, accepting her death, for the world meant nothing for her anymore.

Neither heaven nor hell awaited when the witch opened her eyes. In lieu, the witch found herself in the castle’s prison, her wound was patched. Dumbfounded that she was not dead yet, the witch asked the guard why. The guard then told her everything, that the princess had insisted that the witch’s life to be spared and that the princess’ wedding would taken place the following day.

The witch felt confused and angry. Did the princess saved her just so that the princess could break her heart again? The witch tried to break free from the shackles that bounded her but her effort bore no fruit. It seemed that the shackles were specially made to prevent the usage of magic. Seeing that there was nothing that she could do, the witch cried for the first time after her mother had left her. 

On the day of the wedding, all the people of the Kashiwagi and the Miyazawa kingdom had come together to celebrate the happy occasion. Only one person who was not feeling the happiness that the others felt and that person was none other than the bride. On the princess’s mind there was only one person, a person who was not her husband to be. Even as she was standing on the altar, the princess could only think of the young witch. That was why, when the priest had asked her would she vow to spend her life with the prince, she was unable to do so.

“I’m sorry Sae-kun, but I’m in love with someone else.”

Her words unleashed a chaos in the chapel. The queen fainted, the groom could only stare at the princess in confusion, the crowds begun to speak among themselves about the scandal that had revealed itself while the disgraced king was furious by his daughter’s action. The angry father demanded the knowledge of who had stolen the princess’ heart. The chapel fell silent; all ears waiting for the princess’ answer.

Every soul present gasped upon hearing the name that came out from the princess’ mouth.

The king stared at his daughter incredulously. The princess kneeled down and begged for that she was to be free of that engagement and she was to be married to the witch instead. The ruler was in rage by the ridiculous request but seeing his daughter who had never begged for anything for her entire life was pleading her heart out to him, his fatherly side took over.  Even so, he must not neglect his duty as the king. The kingdom would not have the witch as part of the royal family. Hence the king forced the princess to make her choice. If the princess wished to be by the witch’s side, then the princess would have to leave the castle and live the life of a commoner. Upon the choices that were presented to her, the princess bit her lip and stood up.

With that, the kingdom lost their princess.

The princess’ heart ached at the sight of the weak witch in the prison. She entered the cell and went to the side of the girl that she loved so much. However, the princess backed her steps when she saw the hatred in the witch’s brown orbs. There was no love or affection present in those eyes. It was like the princess was looking at another different person.

“Came to brag about the wedding huh?”

The witch spat out, venom in her voice. The princess frowned. Had the witch not known about the cancelled wedding? The dark mage turned away, her heart wrenched in pain every time she looked at the princess’ face. She barked at the princess, telling her to leave. But the princess’ did not listen to the witch’s words. The princess daringly stepped forward and cupped the witch’s cheeks.

And the princess kissed the witch.

The stunned witch could only relish in the princess’ action, for she had missed those lips so much. When the princess pulled away from the passionate kiss, the witch asked softly.

“Why?”

The princess smiled warmly at the young girl.

“I love you.”

The witch was released from prison and she returned to the forest, together with her beloved Yuki. As they flew on the witch’s broom, the former princess asked the question that had been on her mind since she met the witch.

“What is your name actually?”

The witch was surprised by the question but then smiled. She increased the speed that they were going, causing the scared Yuki to hold tighter onto the smaller girl. The witch then shouted her answer into the wind.

“My name is Watanabe Mayu!”

And yes, they lived happily ever after.

THE END

How was it?  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:51:33 PM by kaizoku_gal »

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: Heart Station [Update 26/7: A Peculiar Fairytale]
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
GAH so good story @_@

MaYuki   :ptam-shy:

poor Sae   :ptam-hbk:

and they lived happily ever after   :farofflook:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Heart Station [Update 26/7: A Peculiar Fairytale]
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:57 PM »
LOL so cute
Yes, but don't worry, Sae I'm here for you XD

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Kitto Daijobu