JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Shock

Author Topic: ♥ The Random Song Fics  (Read 80390 times)

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [Promise]
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2011, 06:36:24 AM »
OMG so many good songfics!  :farofflook: ME GUSTA  :ding:

Good job!  :on GJ:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2011, 07:57:12 PM »
“HEY! You guys made her cry again!” Takamina told them as she scowled at them. She raised her arms above her head in a rawr position and started growling at them. “I won’t forgive anyone who makes MY Acchan cry!”

I like it when takamina is being protective :P .
And when everyone went to her house ~ :)
The Ace ! Thanks for the update!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »
Waaaaa, I'm drowning in full of raining hearts with all of these Takacchan scenes.  :inlove:

At Arisa's Song Shot. I'm happy you are not evil by making Acchan graduate. xD Shizzuz!!! My heart goes SUPER BASS!!! I cried when Takamina was getting all hysterical and Acchan saying hurtful words to herself andddd til the end. :[[[

At Sora-sora-soraaaaa's Song Shot. Takamina's wordssssss,  :wub: Confessions and promises. I lalalove it!

Daaaammmn, I was just too shizz lately and this what I got... LOTSA UPDATES!!! LOTSA TAKACCHAN TOO!!!

PERFECT PAIR IN AKB. (Of course my Kojiyuu is perfect too. xD)

-

Ne~ I'm too lazy to update my next Song Shot. Tsk, might be update tomorrow, might be not. But... since I'm hurt for some reason(LOL weird), I'll write tomorrow then and update. xDD Somehow, I feel lost cause the thread is full of Takacchan
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [I'm Missing You]
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2011, 04:20:06 AM »
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!......... Please dont tell me that's the end!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2011, 07:20:15 AM »
omg I love this story  :wub: :inlove:
Takamina, please come back!!  :banghead: :banghead: Acchan is waiting~  :cry:

please continue,.  :panic:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2011, 07:48:04 AM »
They are so cute missing each other ^^
I think kinjirareta futari is a good song but maybe a bit sad

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2011, 10:47:49 AM »
hehe daddy u really made it!!

mommy happy  :nya:

for a few months D: that's way too long ahuhu  :err:

takacchan moments are just  :luvluv2:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [I Miss You Like Crazy]
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »
I Miss You Like Crazy

--

A tall beautiful girl that has long hair who is clad in a red and white varsity jacket and a dark blue uniform underneath are staring in front of a grave while reminiscing again her shared warm memories with the former Rappappa President, Oshima Yuko. It’s been 4 months now. 4 months that the person she respect entirely in her life had went up to the eternal home. Her fourth time of wearing her Majijo uniform and her signature Queen red jacket every time she visits Yuko’s grave. Four months of asking ‘Why does it have to be you?’ in front of the grave that she knew it won’t answer her question. Four months of regretting one thing she haven’t said to the precious person she kept in her heart – ‘I love you Yuko.’ Torigoya’s whole four months of missing the love and presence of Oshima Yuko.

“When will I see you again? I can’t cope the heartbreak and pain you put me in to. Gee Yuko, I miss you. Torigoya miss you like crazy. You are the only love I ever had. Yuko… I love you.” Torigoya let out a hurt tear in her eye as it trickles down her face.

The prick of sign whispered in Torigoya’s ear as if she is hearing the voice she had been missing. A sign of… objection? It is the first time she found a sign coming from Yuko from all her visits in Yuko’s grave, yet Torigoya is not expecting to receive a sign of opposition from Yuko. To her low I.Q, Torigoya could not fathom what it meant by Yuko’s against sign. Did she said something wrong in her statement earlier? Torigoya knew her words being said are still the same and only added the ‘You are the only love I ever had.’

What does Oshima Yuko meant by her portent?

--

Walking in the dark underground passageway, the peripheral vision of Torigoya caught a glimpse of a person weeping. She turned her head towards the person and walked her way close and knelt down to place the upper body of the person in her arms. A faint lightning of the passageway is blocking Torigoya’s vision to scrutinize the person’s face properly. Torigoya knew the person in her arms is a girl wearing a blue and the poor damsel has a few blue and white highlights on her hair. A weak trembling hand caressed Torigoya’s face and mouthed a words that Torigoya did not catch what the girl is mouthing. Torigoya felt a sudden panic when the girl went unconscious, therefore Torigoya carried the girl through her apartment since it’s only near on where they are now.

After cleaning the blood, covering the wounds and bruises to the still unconscious girl, Torigoya is unstoppable to remove her eyes to the girl’s face as she is like the spitting image of her beloved Oshima Yuko. Though, there is something behind the girl’s face that Torigoya is positive she saw this person before yet it is a vague memory.

Curiosity is killing Torigoya inside. Without thinking, she transformed herself into her inner Torigoya. Though, her change is not vicious at all, only red highlights appeared in her hair and placed her hand on top of the girl’s head to hunt her fear and past.

The sorrowful reel began rolling.

[ A short young girl was fighting to struggle free from the grasped of two tall people who were also crying. To her small body and height, all she can do is to shout as her tears are shouting along with her. The person she love decided to leave her. Leave everything that had shared with all their joyful memories build inside their heart. Reasons, reasons, reasons are ringing in her ears from the person she love. The reasons that put her into damnation of lone.

“I PROMISE NOT TO FIGHT BACK!!! DON’T LEAVE ME NYAN NYAN!!! I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!!! I LOVE YOU NYAN NYAN!!! US TWO ARE FOREVER!!!”

The short girl cried in hysterics, she slumped on the ground as her heart is swallowing her whole. The precious person in her world is now drifting away.
]

Torigoya’s head are bursting due to the traumatizing vision she saw to the girl’s past. Her innerself are going insane and so is herself; shouting along to the girl. It seems the past is holding her hand tightly and not letting her go. The throbbing she is receiving are just that Maeda Atsuko did to her when she let Atsuko illusion her sorrow past.

Each shout of words are stabbing Torigoya’s heart.

[ The same girl is wandering around the streets until her feet dragged her in to this underground passageway and bumped into a schools girls that surely around her age. However, these girls in front of her shows a fierce expression but that did not stop the short girl to ask them on her real reason why she is here in this urban.

“Errr… pardon me, but do yo—“ She was trailed off when one of the girl approached her.

“Wah look at her outfit! Yow~ are you from a circus by any chance? Entertain us, we’re bored here.” The girl snickered and grabbed the helpless girl’s collar.

“Sorry but… I’m searching for Torigoya. Does her name ring a bell to you?” She asked, giving the girls a pleading look, earning a roar of laughter to the group of school girls. The girl gripped her collar and thug her forehead.

“Torigoya huh? Rappappa Queen.” She scoffed. “People are connected to Rappappa should die along to their club and President.” The girl nodded to her friends as if giving a special signal.

In blink of an eye. The damsel is now drowned in bruises and blood.

‘Sorry if I took long. I, too escaped from our village. Living my four years without your presence is making me crazy. I do not know what to do in every seconds when you are not around. When will I see you again, love?’

Weeping, attempting herself to stand up and gave up at the end. 20 minutes had passed she felt a warm arms wrapped around her. The girl open a one good eye and weakly looked up to her savior. A hundred smiles exploded to her wrecked face. She stroked her shaking hand to the girl and mouthed four words.

“I miss you Torigoya.”
]

Torigoya screamed in pain until she collapsed.

--

A feather-like touch in the cheeks awaken Torigoya. She adjusted her blurry vision into clear before pasting her eyes to the already smiling girl. That smile brought up an affectionate smile to Torigoya. Last night may be a pain to her, now it’s the opposite as her own past came back now. Her past she shared with to the girl in front of her. The girl whom she left four years ago. Leaving the girl as Torigoya had chosen the path to live in a modern city instead of living her whole life in a village. How could she had forgotten the girl? The girl she misses the moment she left her, her lover, her friend, her everything. Torigoya’s first love and first heart break. Perhaps, last love too?

“I miss you Yuzei.”

A's note: Yuzei? Now where did that Yuzei came from? LOL, saw the Koi no Onawa by Team Z? That's where I got Yuzei from. I made that name up because I don't know what to call Yuko on that one, so I mixed Yu and Z(Zei sound) then boom Yuzei existed! :]] And I got the idea from this picture PICTURE (IGNORE RAPPAPPA YUKO IN THE PICTURE.). Random huh? xD And yeah, the song is so random too. I didn't take it seriously when I wrote this few days ago so it doesn't give much highlights or something you expect highly. :]]

LOOOL TOTAL FAIL. -.-
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:01:09 PM by AAAice »

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2011, 04:06:44 PM »
isk isk sad torigoya    :fainted:

but then she found Yuzei her first love   :shocked

gah the song is sweet and sad fits the fic  :ptam-cry:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [Jealous]
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 06:17:37 AM »
   JEALOUS
==========
Author: AFLynx

I have a secret… I have kept it locked safely in my heart, throwing away the key. The moment I saw you I knew… no, I felt you are someone special.

Takahashi Minami.

I’ve been too afraid to tell you how I feel until I realized I am too late. You have fallen in love to one of our team members.

"I have something to tell you. Since you're special to me, I want you to be the first to know."

Everyone is special to you Takamina...

"So, tell me about it."  I asked, shrugging the feeling of fear of what I'm gonna hear.

"I've fallen in love... With her."

What did you see in her Takamina?

I’ve always wondered why not me? I should’ve been in your arms right now. But then again, she always had the upper hand. She has always been honest to her feelings towards you… I on the other hand have been too afraid of telling you how I feel.

I am jealous to the one who caught your eye.

"They look so happy, so much in love."  I overheard Haruna looking at the two of you as we practice a choreography for our new music video. I see you laughing with her as she hugged you from behind.

"They are a perfect match... Just like the two of us NyanNyan." I heard Yuko agree.

For me, she is the lucky one to have you Takamina.

I remember the Danso a few months back. You look cute fidgeting at the white cloth that you were tying on your head.

"How do I look?" you shyly asked.

"You'll do fine. Even without the wig, you could still pass as a boy Takamina. Lose that white cloth, you're already kawaii without it." I teased. As I look into your eyes, I saw a certain tinge of sadness.

"Nevermind the cloth... I wish she's here to cheer me on..." you sighed. As you heard your phone ring, your eyes sparkled when you saw the caller ID. "Excuse me, I have to take this call. Please help me with my lines after I talk to her."

I knew from the way you spoke over the phone, you were talking to her. When you came back, you were hyped up in doing your best as we rehearsed your Danso dialogue.

While rehearsing, are you really looking at me... Or are you imagining that it's her that you're talking to?

When you answered the phone, did you whisper sweet nothings to her? I wish I was the one you were talking to.

Yes, I was so jealous that I feel vulnerable because of what I feel whenever I see you with her.

“Do your best, okay?” I overheard you talking to her as you caress her hand, not minding all the people bustling about backstage during one of our concerts.

“Hai, hai Takamina. You’ll watch my performance here in the backstage, won’t you?” she said, creeping her arms around your neck.

“Of course I will… I love you… Call me a sappy one but I just want you to know.” You said. I wished those words to be directed to me.

“You are my sappy one Takamina and I’m not complaining. I love you too.” She said, as you placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Ugh, I hate getting flashbacks of things I don't want to remember.

All I could do is imagine what might have been if I am her...

A lone teardrop made it's way down my cheek. I find it ironic that of all the members gathered around waiting for our cue for AKBingo, it's you who noticed me in my misery.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good.. Well, it doesn't seem that you have a fever." you asked, sitting beside me as you placed your palm over my forehead.

Just by that small sweet gesture, you made me blush. If you only knew how you affect me Takamina!

"I'm okay... I didn't have enough sleep that's all..." I lied. "Are you happy with her?" I boldly asked, pointing at her taking pictures with Miichan and Mariko.

You  smiled that dimpled smile that seemed reserved only for the one that you love. "Yes, she makes me happy. I am glad I make her happy too."

"If she doesn't make you happy, there are a lot of girls lining up for you. I'm sure I'll be one of those who will fight to be the first in line." I teased. To be honest, I know I will fight for it, and I will fight a good fight.

Laughing at you thought was a joke coming from me, you hugged me using one arm over my shoulder. "You don't have to worry, there are a lot of girls who are lining up for you. If things were different, I'll be the first in line too."

It seems automatic that I placed my head on your shoulder. I sighed as you gently squeezed my arm, savoring the moment that you are solely mine.

"Minami, let me take a picture of you with Miichan and Mariko!" she waved at us, pointing at the duo.

My moment with Takamina ended too soon...

"Okay, I'll be there in a second Atsuko." you yelled back, releasing your arm as you wave at them. Without a thought you hugged me then gave me a reassuring smile.

"Tomochin, I wish that you'll also find the love that I share with Atsuko. I know that you've been busy so always take care of yourself. If you need someone to talk to, you know I'm always here to listen." you said as you made your way to Acchan.

I know you're always there... And everytime, I feel jealous that I'm not the one who holds your heart.

Song:

Sorry if it's a short one  :mon sweat: this is one of my favorite songs ever and I thought I'll make a songfic.
I'll be getting my laptop on Monday, that's why I haven't updated Love in the Fast Lane (please don't kill me...  :mon cheek:) I'll try to post a new chapter as soon as I can.

Hope you'll like my songfic!  :mon bye:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 09:35:07 AM »
Poor Tomochin T_T but I like Takacchan more lol

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »
Awww. Tomochin =/ Don't worry, Tomo~mi is there to heal your heart. <3 She will chiyuu you to death. >_> That was nice AFlynx! <3 So sweet although sad. =/
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »
I miss that song Jealous!!!.........SUch a  really nice song!

I thought at first it'll be Mochi but then, as I read I got the feeling that it was Tomochin

Tomochin...........Takamina isn't the  one for you, it's CHIYUUU!!!

Really nice fic

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »
Wow this is a very good collection of song fics  :luvluv1:

It's a combination of getting to listen to some really nice songs that we all miss and reading lovely fanfics at the same time.

:nya:

hmm how do you post a link to the song without having the vid show up for yt? The last time I tried the vid popped up too.  :depressed:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2011, 02:55:29 AM »

I'll update mine soon !!  :bow:

yeah tomochin you should fall for tomomi-chan   :yep:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2011, 01:39:29 PM »
kahem: I'm a secret TakaTomo fan lol but it's AtsuMina/Takacchan forever for me!  XD
arisa03:  :mon hi: thanks for the comment! Yeah you're right, Tomo-mi is there for Tomochin... although I think Tomochin haven't figured it out yet in my songfic  :nervous
blughise: thanks blughise! yes it is really a nice song, I like the artist as well.  :) I'm glad to hear that somehow it gave an impression that it really was Tomochin who was narrating the story  :)
immortal_K: regarding your question about the link posting...
      1. click the icon below the italics icon (the one with the globe/paper)
      2. paste the link inside... so it will look like this [ url=*the link of the song*]put title of the song here[/ url] (without the spaces of course)
   I hope that helps!
anoni2: thanks for reading my songfic! Speaking of updates... I should be updating my fanfic anytime soon  :mon sweat:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [Jealous]
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2011, 04:35:37 PM »
As what the other people commented about Tomochin... Tomochin, Tomochiyuu is there for you, waiting to give you a chuuu~ xDD

Nahh, I don't actually see TakaTomo as a real pair. -.- Soo, Takamina is only one for Atsuko. No, TakaTomo. No, TakaHaru (Grr.) :]]

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [Hard To Say I love You]
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2011, 10:56:43 PM »
 :fainted:

using sign language  how nicee  :ptam-cry:

but kame is crying atm   :mon waterworks:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:20:41 AM by anoni2 »

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2011, 11:34:28 PM »
NO way :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

that really sad........takamina  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stupid Acchan...but can't really blame her, after what she saw!

Please update soon!!!
I wanna know what will happen to my ATSUMINA

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 02:25:25 AM »
aww bad atsuko T_T..

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Shock