JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - Glory kimi ga iru kara

Author Topic: AKB Rehab (PBA #6 Ice Cream) [One-Shot] SasshiYui 3/4/12  (Read 14379 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: AKB Rehab (Cloudy With The Chance Of Love) [One-Shot] KojiYuu 10/28/11
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 05:17:16 AM »
Sorry for butting in this conversation but I can't stop reading your kojiyuu oneshot. There needs to be more~

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (PBA #3 Figma!) [One-Shot] MaYuki 12/3/11
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 07:19:10 AM »
haruhi16:  Ah, I'm glad you liked it! :D And don't worry, there'll be more KojiYuu~ Such a cute couple, how can I resist? BD :heart:

oist:: Ah! Thank you~ *takes a Sashiko* :heart:

kahem:: Clouds have that way on people :heart:

yukofan: I'm glad you enjoyed it! :heart:

arisa03: 8D Here is a MaYuki :heart:

Kid_Alpha: Ish okay ;) And there will be more!

...Soon. :heart:

It's been awhile everyone! Oh yes it has~~ This one is suuuuuuuuper short, just a page long, sorry for the shortness ;) BUT, I'll tell you something at the end of the fic that might make your ears perk, so...

Read on!

PBA #1: Figma!

Problem: Being such a troll.

Size of case: Takamina size.

Patient:MaaaaaaaaYuuuuuuuuuukiiiiiiiiiiii~~~

___

The girl in target was sitting on a chair, reading something on her computer. Her eyebrows went up slightly and she squinted at the screen. Her eyes then looked at the objects next to the laptop, spread out on the table. She slumped back in her chair and put her palm on her forehead.

“How in the world am I supposed to put this thing together?” She picked up a piece that looked like a left foot and then another that looked like a waist. She moved them close to her eyes, eyeing them back and forth. “Shouldn’t these things come with a manual at least?”

A small girl hid behind a potted plant, watching the scene with amusement. She was the one who bought the small figurine, and she was the one who gave Oshima Yuko the figurine to give to Kashiwagi Yuki, challenging her with building the small figure without asking for help. She knew for a fact that the older girl would have trouble putting it all together and she knew for a fact that if she watched long enough, she would ask for her help.

And that was why she was watching from the sideline with a wicked grin plastered on her face.

Watanabe Mayu watched as the older girl picked up what seemed to be blond pigtails and, with success, snapped them onto the naked head. Mayu’s heart raced faster as she saw Yukirin smile widely at her accomplishment, jumping up and down slightly in her seat. She chuckled to herself and went back to work, her eyes sparkling with a new desire to finish her work.

The captain put the last arm on the female’s body, smiling to herself as she could finally see that it was almost complete. She lifted an eyebrow however, her thoughts wondering why it was naked and why the clothes weren’t just glued on. She shook her head.

She would never understand anime related things.

“Let’s put some clothes on you so when someone walks by, I won’t be embarrassed about holding a naked girl in my hands.” And with that, she grabbed the skirt and went to work.

Her big hands made it harder to put on the skirt; when she tried to fit it all the way up, it would either break the waist off the upper body or the skirt would fall and moon her innocent eyes.  She growled in frustration and with a tug of her hand, she pulled the skirt up. She was already at her limit of patience, so when she pulled up, it was a little harder than necessary.

She was left staring in amazement as all the attached pieces exploded across the room, leaving only a skirt in her hand.

This was the moment Watanabe Mayu was waiting for, the moment where she would finally be asked to help her precious Yukirin! She had been waiting for this moment all her life and that life had only started when she met her Yuki. There was a big problem in helping her, however, because she could not help her Yuki if she was on the floor, curled up in a ball, and laughing her butt out.

End.

Treatment/solved by: Case was not solved. Being a troll is not something you choose, it is a part of you.

There you go, sorry again for the shortness ;) At first it wasn't suppose to be that short, but then it just happened and I just couldn't make it any longer. I started writing other little shorts.

Ready to read what I was talking about in the beginning? No? Yes? To bad I'ma tell chu! There is a KojiYuu short waiting to be unlocked and do you want to know how it is you can unlock it? All you must do, is guess what figma Yukirin was trying to build 8D Easy right? Well, for some people. I know for a fact that two people know who it is, so it shouldn't be hard to unlock it ;) But yet, guess away! If you do guess it, I'll post it in a couple hours ;)

Have a nice day~~
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 08:48:47 AM »
what the . . . it's a comedy?!

Just help your Yuki~ Mayuyu~

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 09:38:35 AM »
lol. xD Yukirin, why are you building a Fate-chan? LOL. xD

I think if that happened to me, I'd die laughing too. xD Hi Nanoha~ LOL
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
Yukirin needs Arf to pick up the pieces of Fate-chan. And Mayuyu should stop messing around and bring in figma Nanoha to complete the godly magical girl couple XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
^ I like you, Seigus.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 11:40:14 AM »
MaYuki  :heart: LOL Mayu the troll and Yuki failing  :lol:

So it was fate? I initially thought it was sailormoon ROFL.

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »
Updatesss!! Mayuki!!!

Dat must be Vivio the product of science (and love)~~   :deco:
(Since I need that Kojiyuu and the other characters were already mentioned)

But why did the figure explode anyways?

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »
Yeah, Mayuki~ :heart:  :w00t:

I just lol'd like Mayu there xD

Hee~ want Kojiyuu~ I think that's Fate-chan too...
but... is it possible to take figma's clothes off?? o.o

none of my figma were naked when I bought them.. hahahaha
Altough you can put or not Fate's jacket ^^

so, here's my first reply to a post here :s please, take care of me :grin: lol

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (PBA #4 Drama!) [One-Shot] KojiYuu 12/4/11
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 08:42:24 PM »
Sorry sorry, I would have posted it earlier, but I fell asleep 8D

I must tell you before I go on, that this was an actual experience for me. If you own figmas, you must understand how fragile they are LOL The first figma I got, which you guys figured out (8D), was a challenge for me. The experiences Yuki got, I did too  :nervous Like the skirt falling all the time when I would try to put it on, or getting low on patience and then the next thing I know, body parts are flying across the room. Yep, it was a sad day for my ego. Now though, I just laugh at it 8D

RenaChii: It is, well I hope it was ;) Yes, Mayuyu, help your Yuki! :heart:

arisa03: Hihi Riri-chan~ :heart: And, if you were in that situation, I know you would point and laugh ;___;/  :heart:

seigus: I agree with Riri-chan, I like you LOL Those two sentences were awesome xDDD Mayuyu can borrow the Nanoha on my shelf :P THAT one at least didn't explode on me.  :heart:

kaizoku_gal: Mayu+trollxYuki+fail=WIN I guess you could see it as Sailormoon LOL :heart:

oist: Science babies FTW Here's a KojiYuu ;) The reason it pretty much exploded is because when she pulled all the way up, the arms and legs pretty much popped off xD Figmas break very easily.

deH: Hi there! I'm glad you decided to post! :heart: Welcome to Rehab 8D Here's the KojiYuu ;) The Figma I had, the face could come off, the barrier jacket, yes, could come off, and the skirt could as well :P When I bought this one, it came as pieces. :3 Let's just say though, that Yuko gave it to Yukirin in pieces 8D :heart:

This is for you Riri-chan :heart: Since I promised you a fic ;)

PBA #4: Drama

Problem: Never believe what the television says.

Size of case: Fair.

Patient: KoooooooooooooooooojiiiiiiiiiiiiYuuuuuuuuuu~~

____

“I’m sorry for doing this, Hiraoka-san… but, she’s very persistent at times, especially when it involves me acting,” I told a tall looking man wearing a suit. The man shook his head and just smiled at me.

“It’s alright Oshima-san, I have a girlfriend myself and I know how she must feel. She can get… a little jealous too.” I smiled at him apologetically nevertheless.

“I’ll go get her then, thank you again.” I bowed and exited the room, walking to where my girlfriend would surely be.

I walked into my dressing room for the show, spotting three girls sitting on the couch. My eyes immediately trained on the tallest. Before I could even open my mouth to speak to her, she shot up and ran to me, a worried look on her face.

“Yuu-chan, are you okay? He didn’t hurt you again did he?” I just rolled my eyes and took her hand. “Nyan-nyan,” I told her. “I don’t know what you are up to, but he never did anything to me in the first place!” She just pouted.

“He made you cry! I saw it; the whole world saw it even!” A small girl crept behind my girlfriend and poked her head out, nodding at Kojiharu’s words. I looked at the lone girl sitting on the couch, her arms across her chest. She smiled at me and rolled her eyes, as if saying “Girlfriends, what can you do?”

“Takamina, get over here.” The captain looked at her own girlfriend and nodded. Before she left, she gave Kojiharu a good pat on the shoulder and then skipped over to her girlfriend, sitting on her lap like an obedient puppy. She looked up at her with puppy eyes.

“You’ll tell me when one of your co-workers does something to you, right?”

Maeda Atsuko smiled and nodded at her, patting her head. “Of course I will.” The small girl nuzzled her hand, closing her eyes and smiling widely at the promise.

I looked back at my girlfriend and raised an eyebrow. “Are you really sure you want to do this?” She moved her fist in front of her face and nodded, confident. I sighed. “Alright, let’s go. You are lucky I know where he’ll be right now.” In my mind, I really said, He’s lucky that I told him beforehand.

It didn’t take long before we got to the place where I told him we’d meet up. He was sitting on a chair, reading a book with one hand while resting his other hand on his lap. He didn’t glance up from his book as we stopped right in front of him.

I squeezed my girlfriend’s hand and gulped.

“Can I help you, Oshima-san and friend of Oshima-san?” He kept on reading. He was a pretty good actor, that was for sure.

“Um…” I started talking. “Yeah, my girlfriend here wan-“ Nyan-nyan’s voice stopped me before I could go on. If my hand was not in her hand, I would facepalm.

“I want to know why you would make her cry in front of so many people!” She pouted and put her hands on her hip, her hand still holding my own. Hiraoka-san finally looked up from his book and actually smiled.

“I’m sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. If she cried, then I have no recollection of it at all.” Haruna growled at him.

“How can you not remember!? It happened only a few days ago!” I looked away and covered up my guilty face with a cough.

Nyan-nyan… that was just the day the episode aired…

Haruna looked at me in the corner of her eye and then looked back at him, her eyes hardening slightly. If we weren’t in such a laughable situation right now, I’d tell her how sexy she looked when she was mad. But that would have to wait for another time. Right now, I had to deal with the fact that my sexy girlfriend was raising her fist!

Before I could open my mouth to stop her, her fist came down on his chin. His head whipped back slightly and Kojiharu stood there stunned for a second before looking down at her hand. She looked up again and her pout deepened.

“T- that… hurt…” She held her fist in her hand, letting go of my hand. She looked like a cute child that fell down and was wondering what happened.

My co-worker rubbed his jaw and smiled slightly through the pain. “You know, I think that hurt you more than me.” And with that, he walked away to the door. Before he opened the door, he turned around. “But I understand your point, miss. Trust me, it won’t happen again.” With that, he opened the door and left.

I scratched my head and turned back to Kojiharu, about to ask if she was okay. My mouth re-closed when I saw the way she looked. Her eyes were sparkling, her pain forgotten, and she was jumping up and down. I raised my eyebrows and said the first thing that came to my mind.

“Kojima-san, you’re hot when you’re mad.”

End.

Treatment/solved: Can't say, drama is still ongoing. 

There you have it! A little KojiYuu xD I hope you guys all enjoyed it~ :heart: I would also like to say thank youX2 to Anon for PR'ing both one shots! Stay G ZuZu ;___;/

P.S. If anyone could guess the drama in which it is from, I don't have another fic to post at this time, but I'll give you a cookie :3

Have a nice day!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (PBA #4 Drama) [One-Shot] KojiYuu 12/4/11
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »
LOOOL. I know. My Nanoha figma... THE BAAAAAANGS! It falls off roflmao. I love you Nyanoha <3333333

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 10:46:42 PM »
^ THAT.

I also have a problem with their hands LOL They can't hold their devices at times without breaking off.

Oneesama :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 01:36:24 AM »
wow yuko ist he victim this time its gorgeous love it :D, jajaj i wanna knoe the prize that yuko give her for her bravery act :D

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 02:05:00 AM »
YAAAY that was fast xD
Kojiyuu *------* love so much my OTP  :heart:

Thank you~
LOL nice reaction Haruna xDD I always wonder how her reaction is while watching the drama 8D
Oh, yeah and that ending! I lol'd hard, you know xD just love it  :heart:
I want a cookie '-' that's renai dekinai, right? xD I wanted to punch him too for making her cry, thanks Haruna... hahaha xD

About the Figma, yeah, now it makes sense xD poor Yuki... hahaha that jacket took me some time too :S...
Oh, never tried to take Fate's skirt off '-' Nanoha's came separately though... and it just marked her white clothes when I was putting it on ;_;

LOOL yeaah, problems with their hands!! and bangs too!! xD Fate's leg fell too, I went desparate!  :lol:

Ah, thank you for welcoming me *-*
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:10:42 AM by deH »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 03:25:53 AM »
I love it <333333333 KOJIYUU <333

Jealous Nyan Nyan is so cute and sexy ;D ...

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 04:15:18 AM »
When I saw the title was 'Drama' I thought it would be something angst-related but this is cool too.

I love jealous Haruna~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45:39 AM »
Hahahaha such a troller but your fics are funny ^^

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (PBA #5 Bet) [One-Shot] KojiYuu 12/11/11
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 02:29:28 AM »
arisa03: I already told you my reply LOL but thank you for the comment :heart: :heart:

Haruko: Her prize is love :heart:

deH: I was fast 'cuz right when I was about to post, you posted a comment LOL :heart: I'm actually curious to see what her reaction was while watching it xDD And yes, it was! *hands cookie* enjoy~~ Ah, Nanoha was easy to put on but Fate was tricky xD She always was. You are very welcome too! :D :heart:

haruhi16: I'm glad you liked it!!! :heart: :heart:

Kid_Alpha: Angst :heart: but no, Rehab will never have angst fics~ :heart:

kahem: I'm glad you think so 8D :heart:

This goes to you Coconut! :3 For giving me this idea~~ AND I KNOW I WAS SLOW POSTING IT 8D

PBA #4: Bet

Problem: Never make bets with your sadistic girlfriend.

Size of case: Short.

Patient: KoooooooooooooooooojiiiiiiiiiiiiYuuuuuuuuuu~~

_____

The squirrel’s senses kicked in when she rounded the corner and hit the dressing room. She didn’t know if the person she wanted to see the most was there yet and for the first time ever, she was hoping she wasn’t. It killed her inside when she told herself that she had to stay away from her for a bit. It was for her own good though; if she’d stayed away from her today, no funny business either, she’d be spared

Yuko sighed to herself.

She sat down at a table and put her purse down. She took out her makeup bag and set it on the table, opening it as well. She then started to apply makeup to her face, hoping that it would distract her from everything around her. It probably would have distracted her more than twenty minutes if not for the person who sat down next to her.

“Good morning,” the cat-like girl smiled at the small girl before putting her stuff on the table. Yuko, not knowing what to do, looked around and pointed at herself. Kojima Haruna twitched a smile before nodding. “Yes, you, Yuu-chan.”

“O- oh…” Yuko scratched her head and smiled, showing her dimples. “Good morning, Nyan-nyan.” With that, Yuko looked back at the mirror in front of her. She then started to apply eyeliner to her eyes, trying to watch herself from looking over to the person next to her. When she was done with the eyeliner, she couldn’t help but look at her.

She gulped.

Kojiharu was staring at her, her legs crossed and her eyebrow raised high. Was she really watching her the whole time? Yuko’s eyes trained in on her Nyan-nyan for the first time that day, her eyes widening slightly. Haruna was wearing a long greenish jacket that covered everything above her knees. Her makeup was already on and her hair was already perfectly straight. She looked like she was here even before Yuko arrived.

“Ne, Yuu-chan.” Yuko blushed slightly from the thought of getting caught and moved her eyes back to meet Kojima’s. She then tilted her head, telling her to go on.

“I was wondering if you were thinking about what I told you yesterday?” Kojiharu leaned forward, her jacket falling off her shoulder slightly. Yuko’s eyes nearly popped out of her skull when it revealed what she was wearing underneath. But that was it: she was barely wearing anything. That jacket hid that skimpy bathing suit she was wearing rather well.

Yuko couldn’t help but stare.

“Yuu-chan, you’re drooling.” Yuko blushed and wiped the drool off the corner of her mouth and looked away, her ears nearly exploding with smoke.

Looking at Kojiharu from the corner of her eyes, she said, “K- Kojima-san… where are your c-c-clothes?” She saw the cat-girl smirk at her, taunting her.

“I just came back from an early photo shoot. I told them I couldn’t do it later today so we did it this morning. But that is beside the point. You still haven’t answered my question.” Yuko’s thoughts went back to yesterday night, when Yuko was about to leave Haruna’s home. She shook her head from the thought.

Of course she had; she had been thinking about it all day and even while she was sleeping. That’s why she was avoiding her till now. She didn’t want to lose the bet she made with her girlfriend. She promised her sex cells that she would win the bet even if it risked not seeing her for the day, and man, she even doubted herself that she could do it.

For the sake of her sex pride, she would win this.

Yuko, putting all her strength in it, looked away. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Her acting skills were finally coming to use when it came to relationships. She then looked back, giving her girlfriend a small laugh.

“Of course I have, and by the way, I totally have this in the bag. I don’t always have to grope you or something.” The tall girl gave her pout and stomped on the ground childishly. Yuko couldn’t help but notice the way her breasts bounced from the act. She felt her smile feign and lose its shape. She gulped again.

Yuko got up from her chair quickly, nearly tripping in the process, and tried to flee from the room. A voice stopped her, however.

“Ah, Yuu-chan! You forgot your purse!”

She made the mistake of turning around.

Her jacket was on the ground now, showing her whole body to the squirrel. She was holding Yuko’s phone, her head tilted to the side, her lips pursed. Yuko stiffened and felt her blood rush to her face, making her wonder if she might get a bloody nose. Her mind made a split second decision and she decided to go with it. I mean…

She wouldn’t really mind losing the bet and being Haruna’s sex slave for a day, would she?

With a jump and a twirl, she opened her arms out. “Nyan-nyaaaaan~~!” She jumped the taller girl and nuzzled her breasts, breathing in her sweet sent. “I missed you~~” She ignored the people around her whistling at them. Her hands slid down till they were almost to Haruna-

She was smacked on the head.

She gave a complaint before looking up. She looked right into Haruna’s face, about to complain, but stopped when she saw her evil smile and sadistic eyes. For the hundredth time that day, she gulped.

Oshima Yuko knew that tomorrow would be a great day, but she also knew that it was going to be a very long one.

After all, this was the side of Kojima Haruna that only she knew.

End~

Treatment/solved: Someone cheated.

There you have a little short one I managed to write today! Hope you guys enjoy it~ Comments are much appreciated of course! ;)

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »
 :inlove: :inlove: Yes!! wooaa cool ..is perfect!! I love kojiyuu..and  I love you fics ...please.. upload more kojiyuu T-T

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 06:05:24 AM »
jaja yeah yeah.. we understand yuko.. how ypou can resist about that kind of thing..

Haruna you are a teaser.. maybe acchan teach you very well... how to be a teaser and you teach her about how to be a tsundere :D

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - Glory kimi ga iru kara