JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boris - Pink

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! 5th generation member audition thread  (Read 41152 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Re: The Idoling!!! 5th generation member audition thread
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2012, 10:18:07 AM »
Going through 2ch.
- Looks like #3 isn't popular among 2ch citizen. "She is just not suitable yet for Idoling!!! as variety group".
- #10 and #11 are owning.
- Possible character: #13 = Kaede, #10 = Hii-chan.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 10:57:37 AM »
Going through 2ch.
- Looks like #3 isn't popular among 2ch citizen. "She is just not suitable yet for Idoling!!! as variety group".

Funny I thought Iseki was a popular one. There are definitely people thinking it was too early for her to join Idoling!!! but judging from twitter timeline and 2ch during the 5th gen special, although she didn't feature much, she is the one people paid attention to. Takami is one of the favourites but Chocole members because of their connection with Watanabe Production get criticized a lot. A lot of people think that the Chocole members will get in anyway regardless of the voting because of the favor Kadosawa owe to Osawa.

Some of these girls got into the audition purely because of their agency. Some girl didn't even know there is a number for each member and had only heard Ganbare Otome for the first time during dance practice :(

Times interviewed in the SP episode :

01石田佳蓮 13
02泉マリナ 3
03井関理彩 1
04大矢梨華子 8
05緒方もも 8
06沖口優奈 8
07金子輝歩 7
08川上愛美 7
09清久レイア 6
10高橋胡桃 6
11高見奈央 8
12田中里奈 10
13玉川来夢 9
14松本彩花 6
15谷中唯彩 9

Poor Iseki :( I don't know whether she was too nervous to make any comment or what she said was just edited out.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2012, 11:22:45 AM »
Imatsubu follower 1/2 14:00

Code: [Select]
01 ↑6 石田佳蓮  970 (⑦854) ↑116
02 ↓1 高橋胡桃  964 (①879) ↑85
03 ↓1 高見奈央  960 (②874) ↑86
04 ↓1 玉川来夢  943 (③865) ↑78
05 ↑3 川上愛美  940 (⑧853) ↑87
06 ↓2 清久レイア 931 (④859) ↑72
07 ↓2 松本彩花  923 (⑤856) ↑67
08 ↓3 沖口優奈  919 (⑤856) ↑63
09 →0 谷中唯彩  918 (⑨850) ↑68
10 →0 泉マリナ  894 (⑩827) ↑67
11 →0 緒方もも  886 (⑪816) ↑70
12 →0 井関理彩  884 (⑫806) ↑78
13 →0 大矢梨華子 862 (⑬788) ↑74
14 →0 金子輝歩  822 (⑭766) ↑56
15 →0 田中里奈  812 (⑮753) ↑59

Hmm, I didn't know Ishida Karen so popular.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:31:44 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Hyua

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 12:27:36 PM »
Going through 2ch.

Funny I thought Iseki was a popular one. There are definitely people thinking it was too early for her to join Idoling!!! but judging from twitter timeline and 2ch during the 5th gen special, although she didn't feature much, she is the one people paid attention to. Takami is one of the favourites but Chocole members because of their connection with Watanabe Production get criticized a lot. A lot of people think that the Chocole members will get in anyway regardless of the voting because of the favor Kadosawa owe to Osawa.

Some of these girls got into the audition purely because of their agency. Some girl didn't even know there is a number for each member and had only heard Ganbare Otome for the first time during dance practice :(

Times interviewed in the SP episode :

01石田佳蓮 13
02泉マリナ 3
03井関理彩 1
04大矢梨華子 8
05緒方もも 8
06沖口優奈 8
07金子輝歩 7
08川上愛美 7
09清久レイア 6
10高橋胡桃 6
11高見奈央 8
12田中里奈 10
13玉川来夢 9
14松本彩花 6
15谷中唯彩 9

Poor Iseki :( I don't know whether she was too nervous to make any comment or what she said was just edited out.

Yeah I agree, the only comment Iseki have, if I'm not wrong, only when umeko and hichan approched her and speak to her (at 2:09 until about 3:00).

And we all can know that she knows about Idoling!!! from the beginning.
And I think she have good voice too.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 01:48:16 PM »
And we all can know that she knows about Idoling!!! from the beginning.
And I think she have good voice too.

Yeah, Iseki is a fan of Idoling!!! since the 1st generation

Quote from: her Imatsubu
1期生のさやねぇがいるころからアイドリングが大好きです。まいぷるの歌声が好きです。ガンバリングを頑張っているメンバーを見て元気がでます。理彩も頑張って皆を元気にしたいです

and from 月刊デビュー2月号 (crappy pic taken from my phone :P)

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 10:41:32 PM »
My votes:
1 vote for #4 (Rikako Ooya)
1 vote for #5 (Momo Ogata)
1 vote for #10 (Kurumi Takahashi)
1 vote for #13 (Ramu Tamagawa)
1 vote for #14 (Ayaka Matsumoto)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 11:57:30 AM »
Voting result so far on my blog.

Imatsubu follower (1/7, 17:50 GMT+7)
1023 Takahashi
1008 Ishida
1004 Takami
*990 Tamagawa
*979 Kawakami
*978 Kiyoko
*966 Okiguchi
*966 Yanaka
*964 Matsumoto
*951 Iseki
*949 Izumi
*932 Ogata
*914 Ooya
*857 Kaneko
*854 Tanaka

=============

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:17:15 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Inferno

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2012, 05:34:25 PM »
My votes...

1. Ishida Karen
13. Tamagawa Ramu
10. Takahashi Kurumi
15. Yanaka Yuisa
4. Oya Rikako

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2012, 08:15:27 PM »
Voting poll has been updated.

I was hoping to see them sing before I cast my votes but apparently the clumsy FujiTV staff we all know and love basically didn't bother to show anything other than some 11th live rehearsal footage so I'll just have to rely on my gut feeling.

3 votes to Matsumoto Ayaka
1 vote to Oya Rikako
1 vote to Takami Nao

So, basically I picked those 3 because they seem to have the least amount of failure-rate. They all have the looks, I think they'll all be good in variety aspect especially Takami and Oya who seem very outgoing, Matsumoto seems very poised for her age, and her adorable looks are very attractive. The fact that they are all working already in the business makes me feel not as concerned about their compatibility with Idoling. While I understand the appeal of uncovering untapped talent of a total amateur, I just don't think it's an appropriate time for Idoling to mess around and experiment or gamble, they need to keep improving and strengthen a lot of things in order to go anywhere this year instead of taking a step or two back again, and I think what they need from 5th gen. is members that can be a force right away.

As for ChocoLe duo, I like them too but I think they'll get in no matter what so I wanted to use my votes on not-guaranteed ones. I think they'll at least pick 5 so if my 3 choices and ChocoLe duo get in, it would be my ultimate dream coming true.  :inlove:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2012, 04:53:23 AM »
Haruta Girl Contest 2012 Winner: Yanaka Yuisa

http://www.harutagirl-contest.com/2012result2.html

As expected from Avex Academy

Offline Hyua

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2012, 04:33:12 PM »
Idoling!!! 5th generation member Self introduction dan Interview Video
http://fansama.fujitv.co.jp/movie/sp_idoling.asp

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 07:53:50 PM »
Already ripping the 5th gen videos, will be on AMP today or sometime this weekend.

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2012, 09:49:12 PM »
Well, after watching those latest videos I decided to vote as well.

3 votes to Matsumoto Ayaka
2 votes to Takami Nao

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 10:55:08 PM »
Already ripping the 5th gen videos, will be on AMP today or sometime this weekend.

not necessary man

my votes

2 votes to Chocole Ramu & Kurumi each
3 votes to Yanaka Yuisa  :thumbsup

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2012, 01:14:03 AM »
Voting poll is updated.

An observation I have on Izumi Marina's situation is that I really don't think the staff kept her in the finalist just to drop her again this time around because that just seems too cruel? I personally am not too high on her from what I have seen, but I'm afraid she'll make it.

OMG, Iseki Risa is a nightmare of a finalist after watching the interview video...and not in a good way either, she's just not ready for it, and it's not just about her being too young and an amateur either, I see a glaringly disconcerting personality flaws as well. I have nothing against her or anything but, I just care more about Idoling and their current members and Iseki Risa is not worth jeopardizing everything Idoling has accomplished up to now.

It's even more scary that the fanatics seem to have a hard-on for Iseki Risa big time, I can only hope that they are all poor and have no money to buy the voting tickets   :nervous

Offline paperbed

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2012, 03:34:16 AM »
If you're referring to that short, impromptu interview from Kawamura, Iseki Risa certainly did not gain any WOW points during that. I remember that's how the 6th-Gens from Morning Musume were at first: Almost completely shocked into silence. I found it so irritating to listen to their sub-audible, docile dialogue for the first few years.

I get that some people like being "quiet", but if you're quiet and have lots of interesting insights, then you're "demure", if you're quiet and a dart, well, you're just a dart.

The fact that Izumi Marina came back for another fight shows character; it takes a lot of effort to reach a brick-wall and smash through it instead of walking away.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2012, 04:25:22 AM »
Izumi has courage and big pride. She is the only one who said that she will become the next center member, not even Amimi could say something like that. And she is 100% love Idoling!!! She could have joined big agencies like Horipro Osaka, but she don't.

About Iseki, I kinda afraid of her to suffer culture shock. Now she is fine not to say anything or smile, but if she joined later as idol that dark character will not be tolerated. Even Fonchi in early days was not that dark.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2012, 05:26:17 AM »
If you're referring to that short, impromptu interview from Kawamura, Iseki Risa certainly did not gain any WOW points during that.
I didn't really get anything out of her encounter with Kawamura, she barely spoke. I'm talking about the interview with the staff here. https://fansama.fujitv.co.jp/movie/sp_idoling.asp
I was very alarmed watching this, her behavior goes beyond just being shy or something, I don't even know where to start because she has big issues in so many ways. But I mean that's in a scenario that she even has potential or talent, I still don't know if she can sing or not, and she's clearly not a seasoned dancer, and honestly I just don't sense anything out of her that would indicate that she's an Idoling material. No disrespect to those who are rooting for Iseki, but based on the info. I have, she's at the last place as far as making the cut among the finalists.

Something about Izumi just makes me feel uncertain beginning with her looks, umm no offense but she hasn't aged well in the last 2 years...and while I appreciate her love for Idoling, I feel that it's not that relevant in evaluating the finalist themselves, I mean Ito Yuna also was a fan before joining and it didn't really matter in just how long it took for her to blend in. She's exactly not a charming personality type either after watching the interview with the staff, that is a big red flag for me. If she turns out to be a real bitch and NO TALENT, it would be too painful for me to watch.

I think Iseki and Izumi have the biggest potential for being flops, well Iseki is on a completely different planet all by herself...I really wanted to like Izumi but my natural instincts suggest otherwise.

Offline paperbed

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »
I think one session with a professional stylist / artist might help Izumi a bit. Idols usually start off looking a tad homely, then make-over + maturity = improvement. The most extreme example I can think of is probably Tsuji Nozomi.

I don't know where you guys find all this content, but no I didn't see that creepy Iseki interview initially. Kinda wish I hadn't watched it; now I feel like she's going to crawl out of my monitor in seven days.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2012, 04:42:25 PM »
Vote Idoling!!! 5th generation here http://idoling.info/candidate using ID which you get by buying MAMORE!!! CD (Any type).
Voting closed on January 31, 24:00 (GMT+9)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boris - Pink