JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Head Phones President - Life Is Not Fair

Author Topic: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - COMPLETED  (Read 26281 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 11 (Updated December 24)
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »
Yuko!!!! T_T Kojiharu you made her cry twice, how could you! T_T

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 12: December 25
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2011, 02:22:35 AM »
@badsaints: Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm glad that you had enjoyed the story!  :)
@haruhi16: Maybe I should write  a continuation for Valentine's day...  :roll:
@luckymmsg: I really love the name 'Bakamina'. Oh poor Takamina...  :lol:
@Haruko: As for Atsumina...  ;)
@kahem: I hope this part will make up for the sad parts before...  :)

Day 12: December 25th

Utsunomiya, Tochigi

Haruna looked at Yuko in surprise. "What did you say?"

"Don't break up with me." Yuko pleaded with Haruna. "I don't mind keeping the long distance relationship going. I will wait for you for as long as it takes."

"What are you talking about?"

"You are going to London soon."

"How did you know about London?"

"Takamina told me."

"What? Takamina..."

"Don't deny it! I just heard you talking to the moving company."

Haruna paused then let out a soft sigh.

"Yes, you are right. I'm leaving Tokyo, but I'm not going to London." Haruna placed her hands on Yuko's cheek and gently lifted her head up so she could look into Yuko's eyes. "I'm coming back to Utsunomia, back to you."

"What?" It was Yuko's turn to look surprised.

"I've rejected the promotion and I have also resigned from my job."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be away from you anymore."

"But that is your dream job! It’s the job you have been wanting for so long! You were so happy when you first got the job!”

“Yes, I was very happy but then I realize that I can’t be fully happy if you are not there with me.”

“Nyan Nyan…”

“Do you remember a few weeks ago, I had told you that my editor really loved one of my articles?”

Yuko nodded.

"The reason I was able to write that article so well was because of you."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you still remember you had come and visited me in Tokyo a few months ago?" Yuko nodded. "You had cooked for me and cleaned my apartment, and then you were tired so you fell asleep on my couch. I was actually stuck on the article then, but then I saw you, sleeping so peacefully on my couch, and I felt calm and at ease. The words started to come to me and the ideas just flowed. I was able to write a great article because of you! You are my muse!"

Yuko remained silent as Haruna continued.

“Yes, this promotion is a dream come true and I've wanted it since I started at the company, but what's the point of taking the promotion if you are not there to enjoy it with me?”

Haruna leaned forward and touched her forehead against Yuko’s. “Yuu-chan, I don’t want us to be apart anymore.”

Yuko closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Haruna’s touch. “Nyan Nyan…”

“Yuu-chan, I’m really sorry that I didn’t tell you the news myself.”

Yuko opened her eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

"I wasn't sure how you were going to take the news. I know you aren’t going to be happy about my resignation."

“I’m not happy that you have to resign from your job, but I’m really happy that Nyan Nyan will be home from now on.”

“This is actually just part of your Christmas present.”

“Part of my present? There are more?” Yuko asked eagerly.

“How about about a coffee maker?”

“Nyan Nyan!”

Haruna chuckled and pulled the two of them up from the ground. “It’s late, we should go to bed.”

The two of them walked into Yuko’s room and got onto the bed. Haruna covered them with the blanket and they snuggled close together.

“Merry Christmas, Nyan Nyan.” Yuko whispered softly before closing her eyes.

“Merry Christmas, Yuu-chan.” Haruna placed a soft kiss Yuko’s forehead. “Good night.”

They both fell asleep very quickly with a smile on their faces. That night was the best sleep neither of them had in a long while.

The following day, Atsuko, Mariko, Minami and Mii-chan had arrived at Yuko’s house for their annual Christmas party.

As soon as they had arrived, Minami immediately apologized to Haruna for spilling her secret to Yuko. Haruna had accepted the apology since she realized she should have told Minami and Mii-chan about her decision from the beginning.

They had now settled in the living room as they waited for Yuki to arrive. Haruna and Yuko were taking the food out from the kitchen as Minami was pouring drinks for everyone.

"Would you like some juice, Atsuko-san?" Minami asked.

"Thank you, Minami-san." Atsuko smiled sweetly at Minami.

"Ah... It's nothing." Minami's face was turning red.

She picked up the bottle and started to pour the juice into Atsuko's cup. She poured it too quickly and some liquid had spilled onto Atsuko's shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" Minami apologized.

Atsuko shook her head softly. "It's okay."

Minami quickly grabbed a paper towel and started wiped the stain that was on the front of Atsuko's shirt.

"Wow, Takamina, I didn't know that you had it in you!" Mii-chan tried to hold back her laughter.

Minami looked at Mii-chan and then back at Atsuko. She then realized where her hand was and her face turned even redder than before.

"I'm… I’m… So… So sorry." She stuttered.

"Don't worry about it." Atsuko chuckled, finding Minami very cute. "It's okay. I’m going to go the washroom and clean it up."

Mii-chan who was watching the scene with an amusing grin nudged Haruna softly. “Someone will be visiting Utsunomiya a lot from now on.”

Haruna smiled and nodded in agreement.

Just then, the door bell rang.

“It must be Yukirin.” Yuko said as she walked to the front door. “Let me go open the door.”

“So, Mii-chan, how did you find Utsunomiya?” Mariko asked.

“I love it! The gyoza here is the best I’ve ever had!”

Minami shook her head in amusement. “All you think about is food.”

“You just don’t have the same appreciation for food.”

Haruna laughed at her two co-workers as Yuko walked into the living room with Yuki and a short girl with long black hair.

Yuko noticed that Atsuko had walked back to the room and gestured to her excitedly. “Acchan, look who Yukirin has brought with her!”

“Mayuyu!” Acchan answered in surprise.

“Oh, Yukirin! Good job!” Mariko nodded her head in approve.

Yuki ignored Mariko’s comment and turned to the other people in the room. “Mayu, let me introduce you to Yuko-chan’s friends.”

Yuki pointed to Minami and Mii-chan. “This is Takahashi Minami and Minegishi Minami. The tall woman next to them is Kojima Haruna.”

“Oh, you are Oshiriko-chan’s girlfriend.” Mayu commented as she recognized Haruna’s name.

"Oshiriko-chan?" Haruna looked at Yuki.

"It's a long story.” Yuki shook her head. “Let's just say the two of them have this infatuation with butts."

“It’s very nice to meet you.” Mayu bowed. “My name is Watanabe Mayu.”

“Shiriri-chan is a very talented artist.” Yuko spoke up as she stood next to Haruna.

"Ne, Yuko, you seem to have really interesting friends. Maybe you can introduce me to one of them?"

"Are you serious, Mii-chan?" Haruna asked in surprise.

"Of course, I'm serious!” Mii-chan answered and turned back to Yuko. “So, anybody in mind?"

Yuko thought for a few second. "Hmm, I guess I can introduce you to Sasshi."

"Wait, Sashihara Rino?" Yuki spoke up. "I thought she's dating Rie-chan!"

"Rie-chan? Isn't Sasshi going out with Akicha?" Atsuko asked.

"I thought it's Yui-chan!" Mariko added.

"Wait! Sasshi is already dating someone?" Mayu asked.

"Why? What's the matter?" Yuki asked.

"She is always trying to ask my best friend, Ai-chan, out!” Mayu said with a frown on her face. “I didn't know that she's already in a relationship. That snake!"

"Well, it sounds like she's in more than one relationship." Mariko reminded everyone.

"Yuu-chan, maybe you shouldn't hang around Sashihara so much. She is not really good influence."

"Don't worry, Nyan Nyan, I don't want anyone else but you." Yuko said as she wrapped her arms around Haruna.

"Yuko, she's perfect!” Mii-chan clasped her hands together. “When can I meet her?"

Everyone looked at Mii-chan as Yuko laughed. "Sure, I'll arrange a meeting for you."

“Okay everybody, stop standing around!” Mariko spoke up. “Let’s get this party started!”

Everyone looked at each other and laughed. They started to dig into the food Yuko and Haruna had prepared. During the party, Mii-chan was making everyone laughed with her stories while Mariko kept teasing Yuki about Mayu. Minami and Atsuko, on the other hand, found out that they had a lot in common. It was a great party and everyone had a wonderful time.

The party ended a few hours later. After everyone had left, Haruna and Yuko lay on the couch. The television was on, but neither of them were paying attention to it. Haruna’s arm was wrapped around Yuko while Yuko snuggled close to Haruna’s body.

“Nyan Nyan?” Yuko suddenly spoke up.

“Hmm?”

“What are you going to be doing now that you have resigned from your job?” Yuko looked at Haruna. “Are you going to be looking for a job here?”

Haruna shook her head. “I’ve already found the perfect job.”

“What kind of job is it?” Yuko asked, feeling very curious about the job.

Haruna reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card. She handed the card to Yuko.

“S & S Magazine creator, Miyazawa Sae?” Yuko read from the card.

“I met Sae-san in a noodle shop and we ended up chattering with each other. She is a very easy person to talk to and she actually reminds me a lot of you.” Haruna poked softly at Yuko’s dimple.

“When I told her that I will be moving back to Utsunomiya, she asked me if I wanted to write articles for her e-magazine. I thought it would be interesting and it will also give me free time to help you with Oji-chan and the supermarket.”

“Nyan Nyan, you don’t have to worry about me. I’m okay.”

“You keep too much burden to yourself, Yuu-chan. I know that you don’t want anybody to worry about you, but you know that you can lean on Acchan, Kashiwagi-chan and I, right?”

Yuko paused then nodded slowly. “I’m sorry if I’ve made you worry about me.”

“Just let me help you from now on?”

“Okay.”

Haruna placed a kiss on Yuko’s temple. “I have already talked with Sae-san and her partner, Sayaka-san and they said that I can start once I have settled back in Utsunomiya.”

“I will support Nyan Nyan in whatever you do.”

“Ne, Yuu-chan, do you think Oji-chan will mind if I move in to live with you?”

Yuko’s face lit up. “Of course not! Jiji loves you too!”

“What about you, are you okay with it? If you don’t want me to move in with you, I can look for an apartment in town.”

“No, I don’t want Nyan Nyan to go anywhere! I want Nyan Nyan to stay here with me.” Yuko wrapped both of arms around Haruna’s body and pressed her face against Haruna’s chest.

“Yuu-chan…”

Yuko looked up at Haruna. “I want Nyan Nyan’s face to be last thing that I see when I go to sleep each night and first thing that I will see when I open my eyes each morning.”

Haruna smiled softly. “I’d like that too.”

Yuko reached up and kissed Haruna gently. “I love you, Nyan Nyan.”

“I love you, too.”

Yuko closed her eyes and listened to the steady sound of Haruna’s heartbeat. Haruna rubbed Yuko’s back gently as she breathed in Yuko’s soothing scent. The two of them continued to sit on the couch, just enjoying each other company.

After some time had passed, Haruna realized that they should prepare for bed.

“Yuu-chan?” Haruna looked down at Yuko and realized the other woman had fallen asleep in her arms.

Haruna’s expression softened as she stared at the peaceful look that was on Yuko’s face. A wave of calmness washed over her.

Miyazawa Sae was right.

Home was where the heart was.

For Kojima Haruna, home was where Oshima Yuko was.

End

Note: Wow, I've finished the story! Thank you to everyone who had read and commented on the story. The story has been a lot of fun to write!   8)

BTW, there will be a MaYuki extra coming later (whenever I can find the time to write), and maybe I will write the continuation on AtsuMina as well...

Merry Christmas everyone!   :)

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 12 (Completed December 25)
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2011, 03:55:11 AM »
Hello~ sorry to not comment until your last chapter >< I found your story half way through and started reading, it's so good!! This is a really cute and sweet story! And definitely perfect for Christmas! I love how you made haruna and yuko's relationship so strong! And the last line totally made the story perfect =] great story! Wish you a Merry Christmas too!!

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2011, 04:15:42 AM »
Kaoru-chan, this is definitely a great Christmas pressie for Yuko and Haruna. KojiYuu forever,  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
“How about about a coffee maker?”[/size]

I'm right with the coffee maker.. :lol: :lol:

[/size]Haruna reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card. She handed the card to Yuko.[/size]
“S & S Magazine creator, Miyazawa Sae?” Yuko read from the card.
:?
Why I never thought it's her?
Home was where the heart was.[/size]

Love this line 4ever.  :heart: :heart:

Merry Christmas to you!!!! :mon santa2: :mon santa3: :mon santa4:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2011, 04:42:56 AM »
A perfect ending for a Christmas story! :D Just so perfect! I'm really happy for everyone, especially our main pairing. Reading this made me love KojiYuu more. :wub:

Yo, Sasshi! What an achievement! What a chick-magnet you are! (sarcasm) XD

But, damn.. I forgot about Sae at all when I tried to guess the short-haired woman back in Day 4 :lol:
and I think I can now guess it right about the person whom Sae swore she's like her mother. XD

Enjoy your Christmas, kaoru-chan! :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 11:38:10 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2011, 06:20:47 AM »
First of all, I would like to apologize for not commenting on this fantastic story of yours. :kneelbow:

And second, I would like to give you bear hugs for writing such an amazing, wonderful, interesting, and romantic comedy of yours!  :D It's so heart-warming that I couldn't say but 'Aww~' and laugh out loud at those funny scenes, like the Sasshi part!  :lol: That made me laugh out loud and I loved it!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

You made me enjoy it AND made me crave for some more! Everyday, I would just sit in front of my laptop and just wait for your update, and I really do apologize for only reading and not commenting.  :nervous

Kaori-san, please continue on writing more and great fics like this one. Your writing style, plot, and elements making up the story is PERFECT!  I really can't think of anything else to write down to compliment you! You ARE a great writer and you're one of my top favourites now!  :twothumbs

YOU'RE AWESOME!  :theking

MERRY CHRISTMAS, KAORI-SAN!!!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2011, 06:53:08 AM »
Woah!! What a perfect ending you did there Kaoru-chan!! Awww my KOJIYUU ended up together!! I'm so happy!! BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!! I LOVE IT!!

When Haruna said she's not moving to london and she's moving to where Yuko is living, i was like "Oh yes my heart is finally okay now! phew!" LOL

Yes Kaoru-chan! You should continue this until Valentines Day!! keke.

Yes i want to know what will happen to MariMii, Atsumina and Mayuki...  please continue with the story and of course our OTP should be still in the story! keke (i'm so biased, keke)

Please continue Kaoru-chan! Merry christmas!!!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2011, 07:20:19 AM »
i love thos fic  :thumbup

love the happy ending..kojiyuu  :deco:

Quote from: kaoru-chan
“I want Nyan Nyan’s face to be last thing that I see when I go to sleep each night and first thing that I will see when I open my eyes each morning.”

it's really sounds like yuko was proposing to haruna  :heart:

please continue write more about kojiyuu..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2011, 08:34:49 AM »
I "thanked" your post but I just wanted to say in words, what the thanks is about in regards to this story:

- Thanks for updating everyday as promised
- Thanks for finishing the story
- Thanks for writing Kojiyuu for Christmas
- Thanks for not using the cookie cutter Mii/Mariko pairing
- Thanks for Sasshi pairings for everyone! (sort of lol)
- THANK FOR THE HAPPY ENDING AND THE STORY AS A WHOLE

I really hope you do write a valentines sequel. Cheers!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »
First of all omedetou for finishing your everyday fic!!!!
Oh my, Sasshi a such a player hehe
Takacchan yay go! Takamina know where to touch xD
So, the ramen woman was Sae ah
Kojiyuu together and will never be separed YAY!!!
I'm looking forwards for the Mayuki ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2011, 11:28:27 AM »
takamina doing harrassment with acchan..

of course we need a continuation about atsumina thing,, please!!

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2011, 03:09:41 PM »
First of all I want to say congrats on finishing this! Updating everyday really needs a lot of dedication so I really admire you for being able to do that.  :)

and secondly....... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!  :heart: Yay for happy ending!!! (and MaYuki! LOL) You even included that Sasshi x everyone thingy  :lol:

I'll be looking forward to more of your works~  :)

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
Thank you soooo much for writing this story :) This was one of the better fics I've read in this forum (and yes, that's a compliment). Not to mention better English & writing :P

Now that the Kojiyuu's arc has ended, I'm looking forward to Mayuki's & Atsumina's arcs, if you can spare the time to write those. But I have to concur with Kuji on one thing: Thank you for not using the MariMii pairing in your fic :lol: Oh for including Sasshi too haha :thumbsup

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2011, 03:57:59 PM »
 :) Super great fic!

:grin: So that photographer was Miyazawa Sae!

I'm glad that Haruna followed her heart...

Thank you for your update!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2011, 05:12:50 AM »
Woah, I finally could read this fic! So perfect~~! *-*
Kojiyuu, OTP   :heart:

It's so awesome I couldn't help but read everything at once! Thank you for posting  :wub:

I just realized Haruna's decision when she bought the coffee maker xD but then I got confused with her thoughts during the date.. But I'm relieved she really choose being with Yuko :wub: this love love is so cute :inlove:
About Sae.. At first I tought it was Mariko but when she appeared I was like.. Oh... Short hair... Sae?
And it was her~ Yatta~! and she is with Sayaka~  :w00t:
There were mayuki and atsumina too~ great~ *-*
Oh, the balloon scene.. I lol'd hard and the people around me thought I'm crazy xD but poor Yuko, that boys are mean >< Haruna should beat them :X

Ah~~ kojiyuu living together... It really seems they got married *-* yeah, please, just get married   :heart:

Thanks again, loved your writting *-*
and sorry for commenting just now ><
I'm looking for the extras~ *-* and if possible... More kojiyuu~~ xD

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2011, 06:31:18 AM »
First, thank for writing this :) First fic I've read for months and IT'S REALLY GOOD =D
Plus, you're awesome to have updated like... each day this way *.* I admire you  :inlove: LOL
Merry Christmas!! (Though I'm really late XD)

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2012, 04:50:50 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  I liked your story I've read several times the please have a mayuki atsumina
 :bow: :bow:  and please update soon   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2013, 12:43:34 AM »
love this story it was sad then happy too bad it was not that long  :O but still either way i loved it  :twothumbs love yuko here she was well so resposible that at first for me it was hard to believe  :shocked but then i got used to it great job  :thumbsup im glad it ended in a happy note  :twothumbs
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Head Phones President - Life Is Not Fair