JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Signal

Author Topic: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 8 26/3/12  (Read 11033 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
why does it have to be you
by robyn ryan

(this is a story about how Rappappa began staring with Shibuya and the couples that will be added that i love)

Shibuya walked around her school like she owned it well she practically did everyone worshiped her as she was the fashion and ice queen there.She was never really close with others and didnt waist time talking unless she reallly had to she knew friends where usless and only caused pain.She was also a very skilled fighter no one dared to cross her.

Itano Tomoi

Things she hated the most where:

People

Pain

the cold

elavators

And she was scared of:

The dark

Yes the dark not many people would believe but she was scared of the dark the most feared in her school was scared of something as stupid as the dark.Today she had a test but once again she never even shown up she didnt see the point she was going to be kicked out anyway there was no point of putting effort in.She walked out of the school gate and started walking the streets.

Finding a very pacuilar girl fighting and giggling beating down 5 girls at once.Impressing Shibuya she walked up to the girl and handed her a steel pipe the girl just gave Shibuya a little smile as she then began working on the girls with the steel pipe just letting Shibuya watch then stopped when she got bored of having no competion."Whats your name?"Shibuya questioned genuialy intrested."Gekikara ha hahahahaha!"The chilling laugh filled the air scaring Shibuya to the core but didnt let that show on her face she didnt bother asking the girl her real name as she herself when someone asked her name would answer with her nickname.
"And yours?"The questioned caught her off guard but answred her anyway"Im Shibuya."Once again the girl let out a chilling laugh which Shibuya was getting used to even if she had heard about 3 times.Both girls stayed in silance staring in to eachothers eyes trying to firgure one another out but neither could all they could see was pain misery suffering and mystery behind the others eyes making them want to know more.Shibuya then noticed the girl infornt of her pull out a piece of melon pan and rip it in half the pass one half to Shibuya and the keep the other piece for self biteing it while laughing.Shibuya took the melon pan nibbling on it every so often getting more and more intrested in the girl before her she had only met someone like this once before her childhood friend Matsui Rena who was put into a coma when she was 5 years old and her family would not allow Shibuya to vist as they blamed her so she hasnt seen her in years.

That is why she doesnt want friends thats why she doesnt like pain becasue she has had enough for a life time .Gekikara coudnt believe someone could be this beautiful she had never felt like this either she coudnt remeber anything from her past apart from when she woke up from a coma 6 years ago she was 18 now and attened majio highschool and was the most feared in her school apart from her friend Sado.Memories after seeing this girl sneaked into Gekikara's mind.

flashback

A long brown haired girl ran towards her shouting her name and taking her hand in her own."Rena dont fight i dont want you to get hurt okay?"Rena nodded to the fanged girl earning a kiss in the cheek in return making her blush turning her head so she coudnt be seen by the younger girl.They where 5 years old and the best of friends life coudnt be better.However she coudnt remeber the girls name all she could remeber was when she proteceted her from bullies.

end of flashback

Shibuya tried to get the girl back into reality but failed until the girl shook her in realastion that someone was actually there.Shibuya didnt think this girl could get any werider until "Hahahahahaha ne okotte iru?" them words made Shibuya feel like she was staring at her childhood friend but her parents told me her that she was still in a coma right?They woudnt lie would they?

(Gekikara's pov)

I looked at the girl before me small memories flooded inside my head as far as i could see they where memories of me and my best friend but i coudnt make out her face or her name when i spoke i coudnt hear what i said when it shown her face it was a blur all i could hear was her voice her angel like voice.I also remember the time i got out of the coma my eyes opened and i could hear my parents arguing like they cared it doesnt matter they left me anyway.A hand then brought me back to earth i looked at the figure before me she had a white blazer blue top black tie hanging loosely from her neck blue skirt and white shoes and gray knee socks.She was very fashionable that was for sure but she doesnt look like someone who could fight so i want to experiment.
I threw my fist at her suprised to she her dodge it and throw her fist towards my adbomen but i caught it midswing i kicked her in the side and pushed her to the ground hearing a thump i stood on every visable muslce i could see then suddenly i was on the ground an hit in the stomach laughing as she hit me.I kicked her off and stood up and smiled i dont want to fight now my experiment is over.She looked like she clicked on to what i was doing as she held out her hand asking for a hand shake which i took but very hestentily last time i did that my mother stabbed me.

(End of pov)

The two girls looked at eachother with mutal respect and they could tell that both was as equal to eachother in strenght the only diffrence was there personalities and school uniform.A sharp pain came in Shibuya's chest she knew what it was but didnt care she wanted to stay she wanted to know more the pain came once again and she held her chest this time confusing the girl infornt of her but the pain soon settled down making Shibuya sigh in relife.The pale faced girl infornt of her jumped foward not knowing why and pulled Shibuya into her stroking her back she didnt know why she was doing this she had never been like this before why now?Shibuya didnt push the girl off she stayed in the warmth and comfort of the black haired beauty as she coudnt think of a reason to push her off either.Then voices could be heard."Is that Gekikara is she hugging someone."Gekikara then let go of Shibuya and hit her lightly in the stomach and Shibuya instently knew what she had to do.
She held her stomach and fell to the ground once again the chilling laugh came into the atmosphere scaring the girls off as they knew the 'monster' was about to get work on her next victum well thats what they thought.Shibuya however stayed on the ground looking up at the sky suprised to see that it was dark.She took phone out to check the time to see it was 8:10 time had never passed so quickly she had only came her to skip a test instead she skipped the rest of the school day but i suppose it wasnt that bad huh.Gekikara let out a small laugh then layed down next to the gorgoues girl neither spoke knowing if they did it would reck the moment besides they prefired the quiet and hated being pestred Shibuya liked having this girl by her side espically at night where it was dark she needed someone by herside after what happaned.

The stars where out shining as bright as ever no clouds covering the sky and the moon looked like half a smile."Shibuya!"Hearing the voice she looked up and seen a someone in the same school uniform she had forgoten her name she looked to her side to to see two brown orbs struggling to keep awake until finally giving in smiling at this action she then remebred about the person looking down at the her."What?"The tone of her voice scared the girl and she then began sturttering as she sopke "Y..y....you s..s...skipped c...l...a..s..s again and s...sensei told me to tell you that your expled since she t...t..thought you wont turn up tommorow."

"Thanks whats your name again?"

"Hyuga Risa."

"Oh okay thanks then you can go now."

The girl then ran away terrifed of what might happen if she stayed longer than she needed to.Knowing the girl beside her was asleep Shibuya got to her knees and woke her up Gekikara's eyes only opened halfway and stood up then pulled her newly found friend up beside her.They bid there goodbyes and Shibuya ran home as she didnt want to stay in the dark for to long.

(Shibuya's pov)

I got home out of breath making my dinner thinking of my past why did this girl make me feel like i was with Rena why did she look like her why did she act like her Rena's family told me that she was in a coma still they hate me just because of my father i am nothing like him how could they think that i would be like him.Tears poured down my face as i remebred her the way she always protected me the way she always comforted me when i was down the day i told her to stop fighting she broke the promise to protect me again she was the reason i learned to fight so that i could protect her but instead she got hurt i wasnt strong enough.

(end of Shibuya's pov)

I dont really know wheather if i should carry this on its up to you the readers if i do carry on i will do the Yuko chapter next thanks for reading and i hoped you liked it as i had fun writing it i know its not really the best but still comment please.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:51:07 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:34:13 PM »
I need more so to understand the story...

Even though there are mistakes, it seems pretty interesting as for now
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 09:12:36 PM »
Yer cookie I think u should continue wiv it its good.  :twothumbs That's for forgetting me btw

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 09:29:07 PM »
my phone died so coudnt text sry

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 08:33:05 AM »
rappappa? yeah!  :cow:  i love rappappa  :heart:

please continue  :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 12:19:43 PM »
Oh it's a Shibuya/Gekikara? I always wanted to read about that pairing ^^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
So...Gekikara Was Shibuya Childhood Friend ...Right ?? :depressed: :dunno:

But Your Fanfic were Best .... :on GJ:

But Still Please Update Soon
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »
chapter 2

I ducked behind a huge dumpster i had escaped them i really cant be bothred fighting today at all espically since i have just be kicked out of my third school in a row apparently i am ment to be going to a school called Majio which means its just another one to add to the list.I stood up turning the corner to my house to find a girl crying sitting on floor rocking back and forth holding her head.I walked up hasitently trying to figure out what to say untill she spoke.

"Stay away all i do is hurt people!"

I sat next to her and pulled her in close letting her tears fall onto me she didnt try and pull away she just cried.I held her tight when a group of girls came over and started opening there big mouths insulting the girl.Standing up i gave the girls a look of a menice which they chuckled to.Knowing there was going to be fight i got into my stance that they mirrored "Why are you protecting a monster?" they asked i smiled looking down at the girl."She is not a monster she has a soul and a heart even if i dont know her i can tell these things as for me i dont have a soul nor do i have a heart i am a true monster!"I replied they looked confused but that look didnt last long as they where on the floor rolling in pain with me shouting "This is fun!" as more and more of them turned up there was atleast 30 on the floor covred in blood and teeth HA!

The girl on the floor had finally shown her face with a expression of suprise that i could take out this amount of people.I offred her my hand which she took and i smiled at her."See your not the monster i am."She chuckled at me i have never heard something so amazing in my life a hand pressed against my face then her mouth was next my ear her breath tingled my ear lobe my worst fear was whispred into my ear.I took her by the wrist and pulled her off and looked her on the eyes."If that was ment to do something let me know."

The expression on her face was priceless obviously it was ment to do something either she did it wrong or it didnt effect me i choose that it didnt effect me since by the looks of things she did it right but a question popped into my head."How did you know my worst fear and how did you do that?"Ignoring my questions she pushed me away and walked away from me leaving me there.Sighing i left the bodys on the floor and the mystery girl.

The next morning i tried to figure out what to do as i had no school since i would start my new one in a weeks time.I got changed into one of my tracksuits walking out of my apartment i figured i would go to the hospital since i was due for a check up.
I arrived at the hospital and the doctor seen my right away to inform me how everything has been and what will happen.

"Now miss Oshima you know that your diaese has gotten worse correct."

I nodded to him and he carried on with what he was saying.

"Well im sorry to inform you that the treatment hasnt helped and you dont have long left."

"Are you sure doctor?"

"Im sorry."

I coudnt control my anger an there was no way that i was going to stay in a hospital with the time i had left.I got up kicked my chair to the floor slamming the door as i walked out.Tears rolled down my face its not like i had anyone in my life that cared its not like i had someone to love no one would look after me but i was determined to make myself worth someting in my new school.

(one week later)

I walked into my new school wearing the saliour uniform but i wore a long skirt with a metal chain hanging down off the side.The place was well weird blood broken desks crying screaming seriously this school was my kind of school.A girl came up to me and introduced herself as Sado i grinned at the tall figure who meerly looked down at me then "Yabukune is here Sado Gekikara!"A girl screamed i followed Sado to the school entrance when i recognazied there faces.Sado was about to say something when i intruppted."Didnt i beat the 30 of you the other week when you picked on that girl!"

The girls looked terrifed when i came from behind Sado but i just had an amused look on my face.The 30 of them ran for there lives while i coudnt stop laughing to the point i was holding my stomach in pain."Did i just hear you right you beat all 30 of them?"I gave her my signuature smirk.She looked baffled for a minute but she was amazed the next making me feel like a god.
"I want to start a gang that will look after this place and i think you will be perfect as top."

"You have only just met me wheres your proof that i am as good as i said."

"Fine why dont we have a practice match right here right now?"

"Sounds like a plan."

We both got into a fighting stance watching eachother trying to figure out who was going to make the first move.A foot came flying towards my head i ducked under and swept her leg from under her while her other one was still in the air.
Kicking her side stamping on her arm i felt a sharp tug on my chest not now not at this time.I fought through my pain as she got up and swung attack after attack at me and i dodged a couple and took some others my face bled and my lip split open i moved into the attack once more i punched her the hardest i could with the pain in my chest she struggled to stand straight then we both stopped attacking eachother."Join me an take the top?"

I smiled and offred my hand which she took this was the start of a new beginning a new era at this school.

We didnt speak we just stood there while the others in the building watched us with curious eyes i turned and faced the building and looked up to everyone.

"I Oshima Yuko will be top at this school with my right hand Sado and we will fight till the end!"

end of chapter

well hope you liked it and that it was easy to follow thanks for reading please comment!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:15:18 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 2 9/3/12
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:01 PM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

But Yuko-sama...  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (though we all knew this, still..reading about her pain again...  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 02:59:13 AM »
Yuko-san  :heart:

who's the crying girl? torigoya?  :roll:

nice update  :thumbup

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »
chapter 3

It had been a week since i met that girl the one that defended me that called herself a monster a person that made feel like God had stop testing me and sent an angel down as reward for keeping my insane self hidden for as long as i did. Looking up at the school that would have to try an tame i noticed 3 girls standing on the roof top one biteing her nails and giggleing insanely the one standing next to was silent watching the third girl before her talk and laugh acessianly throughing her fist up in the air.Seems like this school might be intresting after all.

Walking up to my class the teacher was huddeled into a corner crying like i did that night where the scarely powerful girl found me.Suddenly voices in the class where heard making comments about me until 3 girls walked in and everyone was silent obviously terrifayed if the girls infornt of them.But then i realized who one was she walked towards me and stopped infront of the desk i sat at.

"Promblem?"

"You look familura thats all."

"So do you but you dont see me coming over to you and putting my face infront of yours."

"Hahaha i like you."

"Likewise but if you excuse me i have better things to do."

I stood up and pushed past the girl and her two followers by the looks of things neither was impressed of how i talked to the girl because they grabbed my wrists an pulled me back.

"You dont talk to Yuko-san like that."

"Says who you sadist?"

"hahaha nee oketaru?"

"Sort of yes now both of you let go before i break your arms."

I even suprised myself with what i have been saying since i have seen that girl i knew i coudnt have been able to take them if i coudnt even defend myself when those girls chased me that night because i made the leader go insane with fear.

"Let her go i just realized who she is i think she is the girl i have been talking about."

"And you know this because?" I questined

"Your the girl i protected the other week the girl who said my fear correct?"

"Yes by the way how didnt that work on you?"

"Beats me but i think that we could use you take the top of this school."

"No thanks i just want a normal highschool life well as normal as you can in this school."

The girls face dropped when i said those words i rolled my eyes and turned around when she spoke again.

"My names Oshima Yuko and yours?"

I didnt answer i just carried on walking worst first day ever it was no where near time for the school day to end but i got a call from my boss to come early so i did.

He told me that 5 customes had requested me and to get changed into my costume.I did as i was told then began working all of them wanted things that made my skin crawl but still it had to be done if i wanted to surive in this world.Finishing off the last of the customers i took my pay seeing that it was 1 i coudnt believe so i thought i might aswell head back to school.

Oh if your wondering how i got kicked out of my other school it was because i had really bad grades even though in this i may come off smart and stubborn and such in reality when i dont have my walls up i really stupid and dont talk much unless i feel comfortable around somone.

Arriving at school for the second time that day the gangs of the school where all in the yard arguing with some girls in a diffrent uniform.When those two girls and Oshima came to the front to face the girls while i stood still watching until that girl noticed me coming over to me and dragged me to where the others where.

"What do you want Oshima-san?"

"Your help."

"No."

She tip toed and put her face next to my ear "Please i helped you."I shook my head in disbelife and turned to face the other girls.Figuring this was a way to thank her for what she did i put myself through the worst pain imagenable i faced palmed myself then my head shook uncontrollably until it was out the beast in me.Laughing i got closer to the girls before me while Oshima and the others stayed still.I took a girls face in my hand and a vision popped into my head.

The vision

Snakes attacked the girl over and over again blood pouring from her body while she stubbled to get to her feet.

End of vision

I whispred her worst fear in her ear then screaming was heard she dropped to the floor trying to hit imagenary snakes off of her then cowared into a ball to protect her face.Smiling at the other girls they looked at me then to there friend they picked her up and ran until screaming became invisable to the air around us.

A pain came shooting across my head my eyes turned white i fell to the ground holding my head then the world became black.
I woke up to see those 3 girls around me.Oshima coudnt stop smiling when she seen me wake up and even jumped on me hugging me.The other girl gave a dissaproving look while the other tilted her head to the side biting her nails once more.

"Your awake!!"

"Erm yer what happaned?"

"Wait you dont remember?"

"Yer i do its just how did u get here?"

"Oh Sado an Gekikara carried you."

I nodded to Sado and Gekikara to show my thanks.

"Say Nyan-Nyan will you please join us to take the top?"

"Nyan-Nyan?"

"Yer i get to call you that ehehehe while the others call you Torigoya so whats your real name?"

I laughed i have never met someone like her before in my life the nicknames to i liked.She really does same like someone i want to get to know.

"Kojima Haruna an yes."

"You mean you will take the top with us?"

I nodded her grip tightned almost suffercating me but i didnt care it seems this will be intresting after all.

end of chapter

hope you enjoyed it thanks for reading please commet.

Im not really sure that when i introduce black what person she should end up with so i sort of want you to choose from these couples:

BlackxNezumi

BlackxCentre

BlackxSado

BlackxGekaran

thanks for reading!! please comment!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 3 10/3/12
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 04:42:03 PM »
Black x Nezumi x Centre *gets shot*

If triangle is not possible, then Black x Centre.. (because I want to see Geki x Gakuran)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 07:28:43 PM »
the love triangel im not sure about coz i know most of the couples

Yuko/Torigoya

Shibuya/Gekikara

however i might put what u requested in the Geki/Gakuran if i do something will happen to make Gekikara realise who her real feelings are for

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 08:14:39 PM »
Black/Nezumi sounds interesting ^^

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 10:32:53 PM »
Umm very interesting   :P2

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
chapter 4

Its been 2 weeks since i joined this school and it took 2 weeks for me to get kicked out now there sending me to a Yankee school because as far as there concered no one can help me.

This school is like no other walls splattered in blood graffite even teeth.I also seen the girl i met in the park the insane girl it seems that she is one of the infulencel figures since everyone is terrifayed by her and her 3 friends.People are saying that they are going to take the top of the school but before they do they want 2 more people something about they have a President and a vice and that they have 2 queens.Seems abit weird if you ask me.

I walked down the corridor kicking people down if they where in my way i bumped into a squirral looking girl who just kept walking this well and truely pissed me off so i trapped her arm in behind her back and told her to say sorry.

"Let go before i make you let go."

I laughed at her answer but soon regreted it as i was on the floor holding my back in pain.A hand then reached out to me and took my own pulling me up."You know her Gekikara?"The girl who had my hand on her own just nodded then i just remembred her i see her everyday and this is the first day i have talked to her the other girl smiled then opened her mouth to talk again."Is she strong?"

"Yes i fought her already hehehehehehe!"

"Would you join us take the top and be our 3 queen?"

I thought about it for a moment then made my decison.

"Sure not like there is anything better to do."

"YES whats your name?"

"Shibuya real name Itano Tomomi"

The girl smiled again and introduced herself.Then led me and Gekikara to the roof top to meet the other 2.I looked the pair up and down as they did  the same and a confused look appared on there face.

"Are you 2 going out?"I didnt know what they ment by there question until they pointed to my hand i still had hold of Gekikara's i felt my cheeks burn up and quickly let go of her hand ignoring the looks they gave.I could see by Gekikara's face that even she was confused but didnt seem to care what they thought as she just giggled again.

(Gekikara's pov)

Hehehehehehehehehehe this girl my memories are comeing back my head its screaming ahh her name Itano Tomomi its so ahh its so painfull i know that name ever since i seen her that day in the park my memories have been flooding back ahhhh its so painful ahhhh.

(End of Gekikara's pov)

(Third person view)

The girls introduces themselves to Shibuya explaing everything to her as easy as possiable with the occasinonal dumb outburst from Torigoya who was finally showing her true self to the others.
An hour or so later the 4 girls where laughing and jokeing with eachother while they planed how they where taking the school.
One more queen and they where ready.

end of chapter

so yer hope you liked it please comment

i would sort of like your guys help because for me black is going to be the hardest to write because of the bible quotes and such so please help

also i have made a poll on who Black should end up with

thanks for reading!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 4 11/3/12
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 12:48:25 PM »
Interesting...GekiShibu has a past together and it's painful, eh?

Looking forward for more! (and I voted of course for the triangle, as it's my suggestion  XD )

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 05:02:48 AM »
i vote for Black and Nezumi but i wouldn't mind if you add gekuran^^

wait for more

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 10:13:34 AM »
Hehe almost all Rappappa are here ^^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 09:31:57 PM »
just to let ppl know am ending the poll 2morra after school so vote quick thanks

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Signal