JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Discommunication

Author Topic: Majigaku : Where'd You Go? (Chapter 2) 4/17  (Read 5604 times)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Majigaku : Where'd You Go? (Chapter 2) 4/17
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:53 AM »
Well, it's my first fanfic here. I've spent lot of times reading fanfic here. I always want to write one, but i can't even find an idea to do that. Now, that i've found an idea and write it here i hope all of you will like it  :)

===========================

Where are you?

You say that you'll back as soon as all this problem clear.

Now, when all the problem has clear, You are gone.

Why you haven't come back yet?

I miss you so.

---------*---------

Where'd you go?

I miss you so

Seems like it's been forever

That you've been gone

---------*---------

Ding dong. The school bell is ringing. All students go to their class. Although not all of them want to study. Some of them will just playing in their classroom. Didn't even pay attention to the teacher.

Actually, there are still few peoples who really want to study. Specially, the 3rd year students, like her. But, not this time. She can't pay attention to the teacher. She just look out the windows. Thinking about someone who hasn't comeback.

~~~~~

It's lunch time. She walk upstairs and go to her private room. The Rappappa's President Room on the top of Maji High. She open the door and see 5 girls with green jacket eating hormones together in Rappappa's Meeting Room. They're Rappappa's Under, Team Hormone.

"Konnichiwa" Team Hormone put their chopsticks down and greet their leader. But they've got no answer. Their leader, Otabe, just smiled to them and immediately walk into her room.

Team Hormone's POV

"What's wrong with her?" Wota, The Leader of Team Hormone begin new topic as soon as they continue eating their hormone.

"I don't know. But I hope she's alright" said Unagi

"She's always like that after the war against Yabakune" Akicha added while put another hormone into her mouth

"Yeah, silent silent silent. She didn't even say anything." said Bangee

"...uh, we run out of Hormone" Mukuchi change the topic.

"EEEHH~?"

Meanwhile, inside Otabe's room

Otabe locked the door and leaned her body against the door. She let sighs escaped from her beautiful mouth. She can listen to her under's conversation clearly. But she'll just let them talk.

She walk to windows and peek through the curtain cracks. Without realizing, tears succesfully escaped from her eyes. She let the tears run down her cheeks and go to her seat. She take a book out from her bag and start writing while crying silently.

Time passing by, Otabe fall asleep on her desk.

~~~~~

"Knock knock" Someone knock the door. Loud enough to wake Otabe from her sleep.

"Otabe! Are you in there? Let's go home together this time. It's time to go home now!" Someone shout behind the door. It's Gakuran.

Otabe move from her seat and get her bag with her. Wiping her tears and cleaning herself. She look up to the clock. Then she walk and open the door. Otabe find Gakuran and Shaku standing there waiting for her. But Otabe doesn't say any word. She's passing her two queens and walk out from Rappappa's room.

"What's wrong with her? She's always quiet after the war. She never say any word in front of us after that" Shaku wondered.

"I don't know. She didn't even..." Gakuran can't manage her sentence when she saw Shaku enter Otabe's room. "Hey Shaku! Stop there!"

"Hey look! She left her notebook here."

"You can't go to this room without her permission. She's our President after all!" Gakuran shout to Shaku and take the book from Shaku's hand.

"We have to return this book..." Shaku take the book back and run out from the room.

"...before she got mad" Gakuran added and chase her.

Shaku run and stop in the middle of 1st floor stairs. She opened the book and find out that it's Otabe's Diary. She flipped the pages. And stop in one page. It's Otabe's latest writing.

Shaku read the page carefully. Word by word. Even, letter by letter. She can't believe what Otabe has wrote there. She flipped the pages again but Gakuran has arrived there and stop her.

But Shaku resist, she still reading the book. Gakuran try to warn her. But Shaku ignore her. She doesn't know that Otabe is walk towards them with an angry eyes.

"Hey! Shaku! Shaku!" Gakuran shake Shaku's body to warn her. But it's too late...

"BUK!" Shaku fell down from the stairs. Otabe has punched her really hard. Gakuran shocked. She can't believe Otabe will punch Shaku because of... that book?

"Gomenasai.." Gakuran bowed in front of her leader. "I've warn her before. But.."

Otabe doesn't give any respond. She just take her diary and walk away. She was in hurry and doesn't realize that one photo has fall from her diary.

"Otabe!" Gakuran try to call her leader but Otabe doesn't hear. Or maybe she pretend not to hear that. Gakuran pick the photo and see a familiar face in the photo.

"Gakuran... help me up" Shaku moan in pain, she asking for help. Gakuran take the photo on her pocket and help Shaku to stand up.

"I've told you before..."

"Yeah, thanks for that. But I can't believe that she'll punch me like that"

Gakuran and Shaku walk out from their school together.

===========================

Uuh, thanks for reading it :) What do you think?

sorry if i have wrong spelling or else.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:21:51 AM by Pwoper48 »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Majigaku : Where'd You Go? (Chapter 1)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 11:47:55 AM »
It's nice to see a Majisuka fic after all the other common popular fics popping in. I like variety, and I definitely like uncommon pairings, much more interesting, you perked my interest, I sense......OtabexAtsuko here, my radar is picking up that kind of vibes, though if you're going for a curve ball, then I'd surely be surprised.

I wonder what pairs will come in, or what exactly is the main pairing.

And...Shaku getting KO'ed by Otabe, unexpected, but....well, she deserved it for peeking into other peoples....diary. I wonder what exactly did Otabe write and who's picture was it that Gakuran picked up.

I have my guesses already in mind, but again, if you pitch in a curve ball at me, then I guess I might as well be wrong with my guesses...

[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »
Oh first congratulation for you first fic ^^
I'm curious about the pairing but I smell AcchanYui lol

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 12:58:03 AM »
YOSH!

It's a Majisuka fic! I love it~ Really~
Especially since this seems to revolve around Otabe (second favourite character, tied with Gekikara)

And I'm really dying here, what did Otabe write? Who is in the photo?
And lastly, why is she acting like that?

Gah~~~ Your first fic, and already it's good (^^)b
Looking forward to your next update (^^)

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »
OMG !!

Otabe !!   :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Please, update soon...   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 09:21:26 AM »
@Sieka well, i dunno if your guess will be same with what i'm thinking. but i'm trying to make some surprise. or something like that

@kahem Arigatou~ well, your guess for the main pairing is... let me see... maybe?

@ohayou & @hara here's the update!! hope you like it  :panic:

Well, i wrote this while do my papers. So, i'm sorry if the story disappointed you. Since english isn't my native language, please forgive (and tell) me if there's some mistakes.

---------------------------------

It’s morning, again. Another day has begun. The sun shine brightly, brighter than yesterday. Nothing different in Majijo. Nothing till now. Maybe.

On the top of Majijo, in Rappappa’s meeting room, there are only five girls with green jacket inside. They are sitting around their mini stove. Waiting the hormones cook well.

“Well, well, well. This school is getting weirder and weirder everyday” Wota, try to open discussion with her fellow Team Hormone.

“What do you mean?” said Unagi while pick one of hormone in the stove.

“What I mean? Look!” Wota pointed her chopsticks to a bag full of hormone in front of her. “Ok, it’s good to have more hormone, but, who gave us this?” she continued and look to Akicha-the first person come this morning- waiting for answer.

“Uh.. I want to tell you but, I don’t think you’ll believe this…” Akicha answer slowly

“Just tell us. We’ll try to believe.” Bangee pat Akicha’s shoulder.

“Well… This gave by….. Center.” Akicha answer slowly and carefully look for her friends’ reaction.

“CENTER!?” The other 4 shout. Even Mukuchi shout right now. They drop their chopsticks, still doesn’t believe of what they’ve heard.

“OMG! What the hell is happening in this school? One day, she knocked  down all of us. And planned a coup d’etat with Nezumi and the others. Now, she gave us….this?” Unagi express her curiosity.

“Have you check it, Akicha. Maybe she put some poisons here” Wota open the bag and pick out some hormone.

“I don’t think so, we’ve eat some from that bag” Mukuchi open her mouth and giving opinion.

“so, it just a normal hormone. But, what she wants from us?” Wota looked at Akicha

“I don’t really know, but… she looks different…”

“Different?” Bangee wonder what will Akicha say next.

“…She look less dangerous. Or maybe I can say that, she doesn’t look like before. She even call me senpai and bow before leave this room!”

“EEHH~?” Team Hormone shocked. They still can’t believe what they’ve heard. How can Center become like this?

“Nah, you see? This school is getting weirder now. And Center isn’t the only one who change after that war” Wota try to prove her sentence in the beginning of the topic.

“Even team Founde…” Unagi try to continue Wota’s sentence.

“Yep! Team Founde! They greet us in the school gate. They bring our bags….”

“It good at first. But, I find it annoying now” Unagi say her opinion.

“I wonder what happen in this school. Even our President and Queens never be in this room again” Wota seems confuse about what happened.

“Yeah, we are the only one who always in this room” Bangee agreed with her leader

“Maeda is Jail, Otabe become more quiet after war. The Kabuki’s too busy with their training” Said Akicha

“Gakuran busy with her fans, and…..Hey! I don’t see Shaku today” Unagi shout after realizing that Shaku didn’t appear in school today.

“HAHAHA”

Suddenly, a familiar mysterious, and scary laugh audible. Team Hormone began to scared. It’s not their first time hearing this laugh. All of them look to the door and found a girl with black jacket and short skirt standing there. While bringing a pencil.

“Nee.. Seems like nobody worried about me… HAHAHA” She laugh again. Slowly but sure, the distance between her and Team Hormone decrease.

“Ge..Ge..Gekikara?” Team Hormone move from their seats. Gekikara smirked and tilt her head, looking into Team Hormone’s face one by one. She stop her eyes at the girl in the center. Gekikara run towards her, bring her down, then sit above her belly.

“Wota!” Team Hormone shout panicly. They really don’t know what to do. They want to fight Gekikara, but the last time they did that, they just got hurt. While the other 4 still frozen and don’t know what to do, Gekikara begin to play with the pencil in front of Wota’s face. Wota is sweating. She is so scared. This situation made her remember the accident with pencil 1 year ago.

“No, no, no.. Gekikara! Please! I’m really sorry…”

“CTAK” Gekikara break the pencil into two pieces and bring them closer to Wota’s face. Wota screaming. So does Team Hormone. They really don’t know what to do. Wota decided to close her eyes and surrender. She’ll just let Gekikara do what her want.

“Hospital, Now we’ll meet again..” Wota can feel Gekikara’s hand is getting closer and closer to her face. She can feel something begin to touch her cheeks. “…Wait, it’s not sharp”

“HAHAHAHA” Gekikara’s scary laugh turn into a happy one. Team Hormone open their eyes just to see another shocking moment in front of them.

“So? Did you enjoy your entrance after 1 month in hospital, Gekikara?” Another voice come from the door. Gekikara look at her and smile.

“Gakuran”

======

Now, Team Hormone, Gakuran, and Gekikara sit together in their room. All of them burst into laugh. A really hard one. Well, except one person who looks unsatisfied and angry because the others laugh at her face.

“Hahaha… You did good Gekikara.” Akicha laughing and pointed her finger to Wota. Her face is full of marker and drawing. Gekikara has change the pencil in marker on the very last second and drawing on Wota’s face. Gekikara looks satisfied knowing that her plan works.

“It’s not funny, okay?” Wota try to calm down the situation.

“nonono! It’s funny, of course” Unagi laugh and rolling on the floor. Wota look so angry, she pick a hot hormone and throw it to Unagi’s face.

“Aaah~ It’s hot!!” Unagi screaming.

“Another one laugh again, I’ll throw the stove” Wota threat every single person in the room. They are trying to hold her laugh now.

“Ne.. Okotteiru?” Gekikara tilt her head and look to Wota’s face.

“Well… I think… Mad isn’t good, right?” Wota smiled awkwardly

“HAHAHA” Everyone in the room laugh to Wota’s reaction.

=====

Here she is, standing in front of a big building. She read the banner above the gate

“Majisuka City Jail”

Knowing that she has arrived to the right place, she enter the gate. The officer ask her what she want to do.

“I want to see my friend”

The officer bring her into the building, then bring her to the administration desk. After do some formal things, the officer bring her to waiting room and tell her to wait.She is sitting in the corner of the room. She take her diary out from her bag and begin to writing. She’s so busy writing and doesn’t realize that somebody has sitting in front of her.

“What are you writing?” The person in front of her trying to look the diary.

“Aah” She look surprised and hurriedly put her diary back to her bag.

“Maeda-san, you surprised me” Maeda smiled and apologize.

“I wonder what you’ve write a moment ago” Maeda speak softly

“uhm.. “

“Well, I don’t think that you want to talk about it”

---Both of them now quiet for a moment.---

“Uh, Maeda-san, how is it going?” Otabe try to open a dialogue.

“Well, nothing so special. Still trying doing some adaptation in jail. How about Majijo? Everything is okay right?” Maeda ask back to Otabe

“Yeah, everything is OK. Don’t worry” Otabe look worried

“Really?“ Maeda look into Otabe’s eyes.

“Uhm, Shaku is in hospital right now…”

“Eh~ What happened?”

“I punched her because she read my diary without my permission” Otabe answer Maeda’q question while avoiding eye-contact with Maeda.

“She’s in hospital just because of one punch? You must have a powerful fist then” Maeda can’t believe what she heard

“Actually, she just lost her balance and fell down the stairs after that” Otabe answer with low voice.

The President and her Vice-President still in conversation. They talk about everything. They are still talking when another girl enter the room quietly. That girl sneak behind Otabe’s back. Maeda realize her presence, but this girl tell Maeda to quiet. Then this girl patted Otabe’s shoulder and shout loudly

“Ohayou~!”

“AAHH!! Go away”

“aa~ Aneki, don’t get mad.. I’m just kidding” The young girl take a seat beside Otabe, hug her, and try to apologize.

“You shouldn’t be like that to your aneki. She’ll surely get heart attack” Maeda try to advise this little girl

“Okay okay… Aneki… I’ll promise not to do that again” this girl look at Otabe with her puppy face “yayaya?”

“You and your promise again. Last time you promise not to make a chaos, and you end up here” Otabe get up and move beside Maeda

“aah~ you so meanie” this little girl pouted then drop her face on the table and look at Otabe from that direction

“Iie.” Otabe take a book from her bag and…

“PLAK!!”

“aa~ Itai!”

“Well, Otabe, you shouldn’t be like that to your sister” said Maeda

“A~ Maeda is right Aneki..”

“And you must stop doing that” Maeda take the book from Otabe’s hand and punch this little girl

“Fine! Stop with that! By the way, It’s still school time, Are you skipping school?” This little girl try to interrogate Otabe.

“Is there something happen that make you skip school today?” Maeda asked Otabe too

“Nothing happened. I just miss you two” Otabe said that.

“aah~ Aneki, I miss you too” the little girl move from her seat and hug Otabe

Writer’s POV Actually, the only she’s missing right now is Maeda. And that's the reason she's visit them. Well, she miss her sister too. But, it’s different. Got the point?

=====

“Eeh? Otabe did that?” Team Hormone can’t believe what they’ve heard from Gakuran about Shaku.

“I can’t believe that” Unagi try to make sure about what she have heard

“Yeah, I never think that Otabe have a diary” Akicha pick a hormone then eat it

“Baka! That’s not the point” Bangee knock Akicha’s head with chopsticks

“I wonder what Shaku has read…” said Wota

“Something personal, of course” Mukuchi answer while watching Gekikara begin to eat some hormone

“I also wonder about that, but, that’s not the only thing that make me wonder”

“Then what else, Gakuran?” Wota react to Gakuran’s statement

Gakuran pick a photo out from her pocket. Gakuran show the photo to team Hormone and Gekikara. Even though Gekikara is too busy eating hormone. Gakuran tell that the picture has fall from Otabe’s diary.  There are 3 girls in the picture. There is a little girl between two girls with short hair.

“Well, well, well, it’s Maeda… and this one is Otabe” Wota pointed the picture with her chopsticks

“You don’t say? But I wonder who’s this girl. Anybody know?” Gakuran ask to the others

“Nope”

“Iie”

“Me too”

Mukuchi shook her head.

“Do you know her Gekikara? Hey! How much hormone have you eat?” Akicha suddenly shout when she know that Gekikara have eat almost all their hormone.

“Nee, Okotteiru?” Gekikara tilt her head. “Beside, I’m hungry. And it much better to eat than stab someone nose, right?” Gekikara look at Wota

“Yeah…. But buy your own hormone!” Unagi shout to Gekikara

“Hey, sorry for disturb you, hormone-eater. But I have to ask Gekikara”

“Ask what?” said Gekikara while take another hormone.

Gakuran show the picture to Gekikara. Gekikara look shock.

“You know her?” Gakuran ask to Gekikara who seems like she know about the little girl

“She’s the one who stabbed me in Hospital” said Gekikara while eat another hormone.

“Eeeh~?”

---------------------------------

Well, i wrote it just based on my imagination before i go to sleep after doing my papers. Hope that you like it. And tell me what do you think about it  :)

Offline Naito26

Re: Majigaku : Where'd You Go? (Chapter 2) 4/17
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 09:51:54 AM »
I've read the chapters of this Story and I have to say I'm liking it so far,It was funny with the prank that Gekikara did on Wota,Also  the girl in that photo with Maeda and Otabe Is Miso?I'm looking Forward to the Next Update Soon :)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »
@Naito26 Arigatou~ I'll update as soon as i can  :nervous

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 03:52:49 PM »
Huaaaaaaaa..   Otabe~  :inlove:

Thanks for update~   :thumbsup

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 05:18:37 PM »
atsuko x yui!!!!! oh my oh my!!!!!! :panic:

continue writing it!!!!!!!!!!

and kanon as otabe's little sister :twothumbs (i wish kanon(if it's really kanon) will have her own pair)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 06:10:50 PM »
Eh?!!!! Non is Otabe's sister????!!!

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

“She’s the one who stabbed me in Hospital” said Gekikara while eat another hormone.

well, that's the evidence!!!!!! i you watched majisuka season 2, kanon is the one who stabbed Gekikara

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 01:35:01 AM »
OMG OMG OMG
Miso is Otabe sister? =OOOO
 :shocked

PLEEEEASE, UPLOAD SOON =((

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 02:45:17 AM »
woooooow!!!  i like this story  :3
especially because i'm a fan of MG
i hope to upload more of this story!!!
:D

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 12:21:31 PM »
This is really good please continue  :bow:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 03:52:25 AM »
i hope you continue this story..
i want to know what happen next..i want to know what otabe wrote in her diary..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 10:52:23 AM »
PLZ CONTINUE!!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Discommunication