JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anoice - Liange

Author Topic: P.o.N. (Chapitre 1) May 8  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Katouryuken

• WMatsui ;_;
P.o.N. (Chapitre 1) May 8
« on: May 02, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
Hi... first fic here. Actually I made this only for fun in my notebook, but maybe I'll post it now to know how is it. This prologue maybe confusing you but don't worry I'll explain it later included the title. Enjoy :P :P

PROLOGUE
           Far far away, there’s still an island which unknown and isolated from international world. In that island, stand 2 great kingdom who ruled this island. One ruled the north area and other one on south and  separated by forest. The first kingdom is Skye Kingdom with King Matsunoda Clarion as the king. He has 2 princes and beautiful queen, Queen Nachel but unfortunately she died when the youngest prince just born. The king was very sad but he didn’t want to disappointing his lovely wife and the people, so he tried to forget his sadness and continue to raise his children. Skye Kingdom is well known as ‘the martial arts master’, they’re master for many kind of martial arts, weaponry master, and has strong army too.  The second kingdom is Akhbe Kingdom with King Watanabe Reinha as the king and Queen Veyren as the queen. The only have one daughter who’s well known has a beautiful and cute face. Akhbe Kingdom is ‘the master of arts’. They are master of painting, dancing, singing, and drama. All people is Akhbe Kingdom have high sense of arts so this kingdom is very comfortable place to live.
          These 2 kingdom have good relationship. They often cooperating to against the bandits who make basecamp in the forest. The bandits have a strategy which make them hard to caught. The bandits always try to kill the kings because they don’t like the valid government and want to overthrow it. The bandits leader is Kashiwagi Vincento. In the beginning he was a General from Skye Kingdom but he want more than just General position, so he want to murdered the king but his plan knew by king. King didn’t want to soil General’s name so he stayed quiet and hoped the General’s changed his mind. But he didn’t change at all and still want to murdered the king. When he tried to poisoning king’s food the other General saw it. The other General  captured him and reported to king. The king was very disappointed and with burdened heart ordered him to prison. Vincento is a smart man so he can flee from the prison and made bandits group.
         Today is the 15th birthday of the youngest prince of Skye. All people in the kingdom busy preparing for the party tonight. But there’s someone who forget the prince’s birthday. What will this one do? Maybe lying with some logical reason or nothing (second option is the silliest). This night too, King Clarion will announce some surprise for the prince and others on birthday supper tonight.

~Prologue End~

Sorry for the short prologue :fap coz I'll make it mysterious and surprising for you, but maybe you can guess who's the main character of this story :)
Waitin' for your comments and critics, your critics make me better :) :cow:
And sorry if there's wrong on grammar coz I'm still learning
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:59:48 AM by Katouryuken »

Offline pen-pen-chii

Re: P.o.N (introducing) 6/2
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:12:53 AM »
2 princes~  = Mariko and Jurina?~  :mon dunno: I'm not sure if its Mariko but judging from their last name "Matsunoda" I was thinking if it came from Matsui and Shinoda~ :mon lol: Or maybe not~  :mon lol:
princess = Mayuyu~

I'm curious who forgot about the prince's birthday~ And also what the announcement is~  :mon huh2:

Please update~  :mon innocent:
~WMATSUI~
~FURUYANAGI~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: P.o.N (introducing) 6/2
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:51:11 PM »
I sense forbidden between a prince and his ennemi hehe

Offline Katouryuken

• WMatsui ;_;
P.o.N. (Chapitre 1) May 8
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 05:58:24 AM »
@pen-pen-chii Great guess. Let's check it out  :lol: 
@kahem The war not yet started,  8)

Okay this is Chapter 1, Please Enjoy  :roll:

Chapitre 1 (Road to the Party eps.1)

Skye Kingdom

“Where? Where? Where’s that? I think I put it here”  the brunette haired priest said that while looking for her (very important maybe)potion.

“Not this, not that….. Where?? Am I too old to remember where I put something? Oh, come on 25 is still young age. Maybe…"

Suddenly, “Koji-san! Kojiharu-san!” shouted a kid happily when she run to the priest room.

“ I think someone called me just now.” said her. “Who’s that?” asked her.

“ It’s me. Open the door, please.”

“Oh, prince it’s you. Just open it. Door is not closed.”

The prince open the door and see many things in a mess at priest’s room.

“What are you doing Koji-san? Why it’s very messy here.”

“I’m searching something now. Sorry prince, but the one who must ask ‘what are you doing? ‘ is me. Not you.”

“Eh?? What am I doing here? Because today…….”

“Today what???? Is there something today ?”

“Don’t say you forget it, Koji-san”

“Let me think first. Hmmm….Owww…..I know, I know, your birthday, right?”

“Yup! And I want to know what present you’ll give to me. Nee…. tell me what’ s that, I’m curious”

“OMG, I forget the birthday coz of my lost potion. What will I do now???” said her in her heart.

“What are you thinking, Koji-san, is there something bothered you?”

“No…Nothing. And about your present, it’s a secret. I’ll tell it soon.”

“Hai!”
But silently Kojima said “ Okay, what a great lie, but what will I give to her? Think…think something for a present…….”  Finally after a minute “Nothing…….. Okay that’s an easy thing to do later. But the most important is..- ”

“ Demo… I still curious what’ s that.” pouted prince cutely.

“ Oh my! This kid, why so annoying??” said her in her mind.

“ Nee…. It’s that drawing book, keychain, nail clippers or anything?”

“ Drawing book? Are you 5 years old kid? It’s been late 10 years to give you that. Keychain? For chaining your key? I think you never lock you room, so you don’t need a keychain, right? Nail clippers? You want to cut your fingernail? Just ask the maid and they’ll do that for you, so you don’t need it too, right?” said Kojima in her mind.

“ Or maybe you’ll..-“

“ Or what?” finally Kojima stop her thought.

“ You’ll give me A GIRLFRIEND!! “

“Eh????Wha…What’s that?!??”

“Hahahaha……. Just kidding Koji-san, just kidding.”

“Mou… Why you always teasing me, prince?”

“Because it’s fun.”

“What kind of answer is that? By the way actually you don’t need a present from me.”
“Eh, doushite?”

“You already got many presents from your GIRLFRIEND, right?”

“Girlfriend? No they aren’t. they just my friends.”

“Lie”

“What did you say?”

“Lie. You’re lying. Someone like you at least have 2 girlfriends.”

“So, you said I’m such a player?”

“Of course. You are.”

“As you will! Up to you. Like I said before I don’t have any girlfriend. You understand??”

“Okay, okay. I trust you.” Kojima said with lazy tone.

“Hey, hey. What’s with ‘I still don’t believe’ tone of you?”

“Nothing, my ‘player’ Prince.”

“Stop call me that!!”

“Don’t want.”

“I said stop, you the one who never have a date!”

“What did you say, little kid?!?”

“The one who never dating, it’s you!”

“   :angry1:   “

“If you want you can take one of my friends for you.”

“Not want and not interested. You think I’m pedo with 15 years old kid? Never!!!”

“Are you sure?  They’re fresh and beautiful. “

“Stop teasing me, Prince. It’s not fun.”

“Hai, Hai. I won’t tease you again. But I’m still thinking why you don’t have any girlfriend, partner or someone special in your heart.”

Then, Kojiharu look at prince with sharp gaze.

“Hey, Hey… What’s with those gaze? Don’t look at me like that. I’m a little scared.”

“If you want me to stop, stop talking about it too”

“Why you don’t want to talk about it?”

“STOP IT PRINCE!!!”

“You are kind, smart, generous, dependable, friendly, and many other good traits about you. Why no one is your partner?? Oh! I know, it’s because….”

“Hey, why you still talking. And, because what???”

“It’s because you’re UGLY!!!”

“Heh…….?!?!? It’s that true?? Mirror…. Mirror… where’s mirror?!?!?”

“Hahaha………. You think I’m serious, nee...Kojima Haruna?

~To be continued in Ch. 1.5~

Okay, finally I update. Take a long time for me to typing coz I'm not a fast typer. If I'm fast maybe I'll be a secretary (LOL). Still waiting for your coments and critics. Thx

Sorry if there's a wrong grammar. :bow:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:43:20 PM by Katouryuken »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: P.o.N. (Chapitre 1) May 8
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 09:19:48 AM »
Hahaha! Jurina is such a player ^^
Poor Kojiharu but I'm sure she will find a girlfriend, maybe a squirrel hehe

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anoice - Liange