JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: Warau ga ii  (Read 3932 times)

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Warau ga ii
« on: May 03, 2012, 04:57:14 PM »
“Oi Kumi! Just confess to her.” My friend Mizuki said, Kumi gave her a you-know-why-i-can’t-do-that stare.

“Tsk! What’s wrong being a Yankee? We’re not the bad ones you know. In fact, you just save her not long ago.” That’s her best friend Yukiko Kinoshita.

“Yeah! Be like Yukko! She kidnapped Shiori (Ogiso) just to confess, and wow! We don’t know that Shiori have a crush on her too!” Kin-chan said and began to laugh at Yukko.

“Want me to tell Ume-chan about you, stealing her panties huh, KIN-CHAN?” Yukko said. Kin-chan stuck her tongue out to Yukko.

“Ew! Kin-chan you have to stop doing that!” Manatsu said.

“At least my girlfriend doesn’t have some weird obsession about birds.” Kin-chan replied to Manatsu, and moves her eyebrows up and down.

“Okay guys, Stop. We have to patrol now.” Kumi knows that she have to stop them before something bloody happens. Putting her helmet, hop on her motorcycle and start the engine. The others do the same thing. Kumi signaled them to move out, as she goes to the place she always patrol.

Yes, one of the reasons why she can’t confess with girl love is because she’s a Yankee. To be exact, the leader of the Yankee’s on their district. Well, like Yukko said earlier. They were Yankee’s that protecting their city. And this girl she fell in love named Kanon Kimoto, a 14 years-old girl. She meets her a week ago. It’s just happen that she was able to save her from a group of perverts, the group who always make troubles.

؅؅؅

Flashback

“Damn! It’s really my bad day! Now I have to wait for my motorcycle to be repair.” Kicking the soil to let go the frustration she feels.

Kumi end up patrolling without her motorcycle. Her cousin Yuria Kizaki hit it on a post, when Yuria gone home drunk yesterday. Damn her girlfriend for cheating on her! If that not happen, my bike won’t go to that state!

As she pass the park where she usually patrolling. She heard a scream coming from the forest. Walking quickly to the place, she saw the TROLL group with a girl. The leader is pinning the girl on the ground. Her blood reaches the highest boil point that it can reach

“Oi! Perverts!” she shout at the. They look at her.

“Oh! It’s the idiot leader of SAKAE group!” their leader said, while standing up. The other perverts began to laugh. The girl is hugging herself now. Her school uniform was torn up.

“Trying to rape a girl? Oh I know! Don’t tell me you and members are really desperate to get in a relationship”. Now you feel the angry aura coming from them.

“G-gr!.. Boys! Get that idiot!” said the leader. The others start running towards Kumi. (Please just imagine how Kumi beat then. I can’t write fighting scenes)

After a few minutes

Loud grunts coming from the bodies lying on the ground, “Weh~w… Thanks for warming up my body.” wiping the sweats forming on her forehead. She looks at their leader. “Now it’s just you and me-“, she sigh and look at the watch on her left wrist.

“Oh! It’s almost late, I have to go home (well, it’s just a lie). Let’s finish this quickly”. The leader runs to her and tries to punch Kumi on her face, She ducked, easily dodging it and give him a powerful punch on the stomach. And for the final, Kumi gave him an upper cut straight to his jaw.

(Ting!.. Ting!.. TING TING!... K.O! Winner Kumi!!!!..)

Now, he’s lying unconsciously on the ground. “That’s for calling me an idiot! I just hate studying”. Kumi walks to the girl and tapped her shoulder. She looks up her. ‘Wow~ she’s cute, no wonder why the TROLLS tried to rape her’. Suddenly the girl hugs Kumi and cry for her live on Kumi’s shoulder. Kumi wraps her arms on the waist of the girl to support her.

“Oh~ What happen here?”, a familiar voice said. Kumi turned her around to look where the voice came from. She saw her TROOPS with their girlfriwah-! GIRLFRIEND! Kin-chan with Umechan (Umemoto Madoka), Yukko with Shiori, Manatsu with Akane and Mizuki. At least Mizuki don’t have a girlfriend YET.

“Poor fools~ Leader got them in no time”, Kin-chan said and starts poking the leader of the TROLL group.

“Kin-chan stop that. You’ll get their pervert bacteria’s” Umechan said. Yukko and the others began to laugh. Well, except from Kumi, Mizuki, and Shiori. Who’s blushing very hard at that time. Umechan gave a question look. (If only Umechan knows the truth.)

“So that’s patrolling huh? Patrolling with girlfriend?” Kumi said as she raised an eyebrow to them. They stop laughing and look way. “W-w-well”

Mizuki gave Kumi an I-tried-to-stop-them-but-they’re-not-listening stare.

“W-who’s that unlucky girl, Leader?” Manatsu ask and point at the girl. ‘Ho ho~ trying to change the topic, I’ll let them this time’.

Kumi faced down and look at the girl again.  Still, her arms are wrapped around at the girl’s waist. Looks like, she falls asleep. ‘She looks like a baby’. Kumi began to blush. “I-I think she’s a 1st year from the other school, based on the tie on her uniform”.

Later, they decided to take her to Kumi’s house. That night, all Kumi did was to stare at the girl’s face while blushing until she fell asleep. In the morning, as Kumi woke up. The girl was gone, leaving a note:

Sorry, I didn’t wake you up to say thanks. But I have to go home and go to school. I want to treat you as a payment. I know this is nothing compare to want you did for me. Text me when you have free time.

09XX-XXX-XXX
                           Kanon Kimoto

End of Flashback

؅؅؅

Kumi really want to mail her. But every time she tries to compose a message, her mind goes blank.

်််

One night, while beating some Yankee’s who stole a bag from a woman. An Unexpected thing happen, a Yankee member hits her at the back of her head. Her vision began to blurry and everything becomes black. After that she doesn’t know what happen.

When Kumi opens her eyes, she’s in an unfamiliar place, an unfamiliar room, unfamiliar bed and familiar scent. She sits on the bed, while enduring the pain from the back of her head. “I-itta-tta-ttai...”

‘Where am i? What happen?’ She looks around. Then, her eyes began to wide. ‘Don’t tell me-!’ Her question has been answered, when she spotted Kanon sleeping on the couch in the corner of the room. She stands up, but her legs gave out pulling her back to the bed. It creates a loud thud that wake Kanon up.

“N-ngh…” Kanon rubs her eyes with her right hand. “O-oh your awake”. Kanon stands up and walk to Kumi’s side. She places her hand on Kumi’s forehead. “Its look like you doesn’t have fever anymore.” “Eh?”

“I saw you lying on the ground yesterday. When I move closer, I saw blood dripping on the back of your head. I don’t where I got the strength to pick you up, but I manage too.” ‘Oh that’s why I’m here.’

Kanon walks towards the door but before she open it she turned to Kumi. “I’ll get you something to eat, so please just stay there”. She said, opening the door and closed it. ‘I really need to stop saying one word when I’m with her. I look like an IDIOT’. Kumi didn’t realize that she falls asleep while thinking.

A small movement beside her wakes her up. When she opens her eyes, she saw Kanon with a bowl of soup in her hand. Kanon took the spoon and scoop up some soup and held in front of Kumi.

“Open your mouth.” She said.

“I can do-“

“Open up” Feeling like she can’t do anything, Kumi opens her mouth. Kumi can’t look at Kanon while she’s feeding her. The soup was gone.

“You don’t have to do this” Kumi said. Kanon look at her innocently.

“I mean, you don’t have to take care of me.” “This is the only way I think I can repay you for saving me. I’m waiting for you to mail me, but you never did.” Kanon looks sad.  She’s waiting for me to mail her! “Well I don’t have your number, so I have to wait for you mail me.” Kanon blushes a little.

“S-sorry. I began to become busy after I saved you.” Nice Kumi... You just lied to her.“It’s okay! Well, now a have the chance.” Kanon closes her face to Kumi. On the other hand, Kumi freeze, she closed her eyes tightly. Waiting for Kanon’s lips to place on her Li-Cheeks. It lasted for 3 second, and then Kanon pulled back.

Kanon, who is blushing madly at that time. “The truth is I really liked since you save me. I was sad that you didn’t mail me, but-“ she look at Kumi. You can sense the sadness in her eyes. “I didn’t lose hope. Then when I saw you with all wounded, it break my heart.” Then she stands up and tries to smile. “I know I disgusted you with all of these.  I just want to tell you all. I don’t have all the chance to see you again. So-“ She shrugged. “yeah. You can stay here where ever you want.” She turned to leave, but a hand holds her. It was Kumi’s hand. Kumi pulls Kanon closed and kiss her on the lips for a second before pulling away herself. “Want to be my girlfriend?” Kumi asked. Kanon just stared at her, don’t know how to react at the kissed and question. “What you say? Kumi asked again. This time Kanon nod her head. Kumi pulls her again, but this time to hug her. “Then please take a good care of me.”

؅؅؅

“Baby you have to walk faster! I don’t want to get there with my house all wrench out.” Kumi says to Kanon, who’s taking her time walking. In their hands are plastics of foods, chips, sodas and candies. The two were at their Third-month celebration. They invite all Kumi’s Troops and their newest recruited member Matsui Rena. While Kanon invites her Bestfriend Matsui Jurina to join them.

“I’m walking faster- I’m walking faster…….” Kanon sighed out and run-walk to Kumi. They at Kumi’s front house now. Kumi turned the knob and burst in.

“We’re here!!!!!” She said with both hands up. “I hope didn’t you just wrench my house while we’re gone.” A head popped out. “Don’t worry leader. I have taken a good care of the house!!!” Yukko said. Kanon and Kumi slipped out their shoes and go to the living room.

All the girls except Jurina and Rena were sitting on the floor. Look’s like we will going have a new pair in here. Kumi thought. Seeing the two lose at their own new world. Everyone has their own pairs, KinUme(Kin-chan and Umechan), GomaYukko(Shiori and Yukko), (ManaChuri(Manatsu and Churi/Akane), WMatsui (Jurina and Rena), RumiMii(Mizuki and Rumi) and not the least Kuminon(Kumi and Kanon). The most shocking pair is the pair RumiMii. They never expect that Mizuki likes sweet girls. But you can feel THE LOVE from those two.

“Oh! Leader!! Welcome back!” Manatsu said, the other was laughing at Kin-chan. Umechan looks like pissed. “What are you guys talking about?” Kin-chan looks at Kumi with puppy eyes. “Kuumin!! Help me!! This-“ pointing Manatsu. Looks like Umechan knows her little secret. ”trying to innocent bitch tells Umechan about the you-know-what-is-it!!! And now Umechan is mad at me!!!”

“It’s not my fault that she starts telling about the disappearance of her undies.” Manatsu replied back. Kumis facepalm herself. There’s nothing new about those two. A pair of arms caught her attention. She saw Kanon in the corner of her eyes. “Don’t worry about Kin-chan. She can get out of her own problem.” Kanon said with a little voice. Mizuki saw Kanon hugging Kumi. “Aw~~~~ you two have to join here before you get carried away with that lovey-dovey atmosphere.” They began to laugh.

“Kin-chan we’re not finish! Wait until we get home!” Umechan said and wink to them.

“GOD SAVE ME!”

i forgot to post it in here :kneelbow: forgive me......  i've been busy for months

still can't update my fics. my on-going fanfics:

IT DOESN'T MATTER - CHAPTER 6(miimari)
UNEXPECTED - PART 2(saeyuka)
MY SUMMER LOVE(kinume)
NEVER THOUGHT YOU'RE THE ONE(miimari)
MY MIDGET KIDNAPPER (taaacchan)
MY PERVERT PRINCE (kojiyuu)

Flean

Re: Warau ga ii
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:08:23 PM »
WHAT!!!  YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!  :shock:

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
YES I'M ALIVE!!!!!!! i just disappear you know

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »
yay, KumiNon~~ i can't imagine Kumi is the leader :lol: :lol: but nice :twothumbs

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 04:29:00 PM »
this is interesting   :)
and KumiNon is the main too!!!  :drool: awesome!! :twothumbs
looking forward to the next chapter!  :cow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:42:56 PM »
Hahaha! Good one! And poor Kin-chan

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 12:27:03 PM »
yay, KumiNon~~ i can't imagine Kumi is the leader :lol: :lol: but nice :twothumbs
Second that.. but it's cool of Kumi. :yep: Although her 'stupidity' is still there. :lol:

So Kinchan is usually paired with Umechan? Another one to add to my pairing list. Since I'm not that familiar with Team E, so yeah.. I've just known the pair.

And you finally update something new eSsIe21-san! Truthfully I've been waiting for you to update the fics in this list..
still can't update my fics. my on-going fanfics:
IT DOESN'T MATTER - CHAPTER 6(miimari)
UNEXPECTED - PART 2(saeyuka)
MY SUMMER LOVE(kinume)
NEVER THOUGHT YOU'RE THE ONE(miimari)
MY MIDGET KIDNAPPER (taaacchan)
MY PERVERT PRINCE (kojiyuu)
especially Unexpected and It's Doesn't Matter. Too bad you still can't update like you said.

By the way, I couldn't find the rest of the titles. Did you write it somewhere outside? :?
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 04:53:19 PM »
THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIC!!!

@gekirena: it's a one-shot...... but if you want i can make is a series........

@kahem: yes.... poor kin-chan..... well she have a sado umechan......

@aruka: After That Unexpected Kissing Scene (kuumin x non) = forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=31437.msg981870#msg981870
It Doesn't Matter = http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29874.0
the title of the other one is wrong!!! "Not Expected" (saeyuka) = http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=30248.msg931100#msg931100

if you have questions you can message me....... feel free to message me....

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl