JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Diamond

Author Topic: [Drabbles] Chihou-gumi (Sashihara, Kitahara, Nakanishi, Oya) -III- 06/17  (Read 4564 times)

Offline local-buddies

Hey guys~ I know I still have a lot of fics to update, and it seems like I've abandoned them already but really, I haven't. I just got back after a short vacation somewhere, thus I wasn't able to update much. >_< I'll update them though, this I swear!

For now, here's some drabbles I thought of while I was away. Of course, I'll post them one by one to see if people likes it first. Hopefully they do. x.x The story is about the Local Buddies/Province Buddies or Chihou-gumi, which means it's Sasshi, Kitarie, Shiichan and Nishishi-centric, even though this chapter seems like a Sashihara-centered one.

It'll change soon though >_< Hopefully.

Anyway, enjoy~

P.S: The setting is from when they were still Kenkyuuseis~

I. First Impression

Sashihara stared incredibly at the flat standing before her. It wasn’t that big, really. Actually, it was just a 2LDK, but it looked way better than the apartment she had to stay in with her mother- on the outside, that is.

Checking the paper in her hand to make sure that she didn’t get the wrong place, the freshly accepted kenkyuusei walked closer to the door and carefully knocked on it, not wanting to disturb the people inside by knocking much louder than needed. She is going to live with them for a long while after all, she wouldn’t want to leave a bad impression to her new future housemates on their first day now would she?

The door finally opened before her, and behind it, stood a girl who looked more like a man with her short hair and rather boyish face. Thankfully, Sashihara was aware that AKB was a group for girls- and that this apartment only had girls residing in it. If not, she would have mistaken her as a man already.

“H-Hello…” She greeted with a small bow of her head.

“Are you the new comer?” The girl sighed, “It sure is starting to get crowded in here… Oh well, come in.”

What a warm welcoming… was the only thing Sashihara could think of as she dragged her luggage along inside. Following the short-haired girl, both of them soon arrived in a room with five futons lying down on the ground- and two other girls sitting on them.

She silently looked around inside before shifting her eyes towards one of the girls- Ugly! She thought immediately as soon as she saw the tan-skinned female’s face, Ah, she looks rather fit though… She doesn’t look that bad if you look closely… she then shifted her eyes to the other one, …She’s so white, what the…

“All four of us will be sleeping in this room, thus the futons on the ground. The closets are in the other room so you can put your luggage there later. For now, why don’t we all fix yourselves and eat some quick breakfast before we head off to the theater for practice?” The short haired finally spoke again,

“Ah, but before that, let’s properly introduce ourselves to each other? I’m Nakanishi Yuka, these are Kitahara Rie” she gestured her hand towards the tan-skinned female, “And this is Oya Shizuka. Both of them moved in yesterday. And you are…?”

“Sashihara Rino, please take care of me from now on.” Sashihara bowed down stiffly, earning a snicker from Kitahara and Nakanishi.

Noticing the confused look plastered on her face, Nakanishi immediately shook her hand in front of her dismissively, “You don’t have to be so formal, Sashihara-san. Anyway, I guess this means we’re all complete?”

“Complete…? But there are five futons…”

“The other girl graduated yesterday, so that leaves with the four of us now.” Oya finally spoke as she stood up from the futon she was sitting on with difficulty, stretching her hands up in the air afterward before heaving out a long and loud sigh, “Anyway, let’s go? We don’t want to be late with practice now would we?”

Sashihara could only do nothing but watch as Oya walked passed her and made her way outside the apartment, with both Kitahara and Nakanishi following her after the latter girl muttered ‘What? No breakfast?’ sadly.

Now observing the trio’s retreating back, the young kenkyuusei sighed,

“Can I really get along with them, I wonder…?”
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:20:50 PM by local-buddies »

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: [Drabbles] Chihou-gumi (Sashihara, Kitahara, Nakanishi, Oya)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:57 AM »
Ah~ This is Interesting. But, looking at this, just make me think that there are some mysteries. I wonder~ LOL. And, Who's the one who graduated, anyway? :?
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
Yeah, I have the same wandering thought as Nakamii... Who's the graduated one?  :?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
sasshi <3

i want rinorie moments :D

please continue~

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 02:05:33 AM »
YES~! Providence Buddies~!

Can't tell you how long I've waited for a fic about this friendship. /o/

I know I'm gonna love this. :thumbup

Offline local-buddies

[Drabbles] Chihou-gumi (Sashihara, Kitahara, Nakanishi, Oya) -II- 01/01
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
Hey guys~! I'm sorry for the late update. >_<

@Nakamii and sakura_drop_: Sorry, but the four of them never did share the name of that graduated member, so I think she'll remain unnamed >_<

@yukofan: I'll try to think about the RinoRie thing, considering that this is a friendship fic. >_<

@Kid_Alpha: Oh, hey! Thank you for reading... I'm one of your Anons in tumblr. >_<

(Anyway, it seems like fics which doesn't have any ultimately famous members in it/ isn't about a certain pairing doesn't get payed attention to? Well, no matter, I love the Province Buddies, so even if this gets only a few 'Thank you', Comments or Views, I'll still continue on updating.)

That aside, on to the story!

II. Keys

Being the oldest out of the four of them, Nakanishi was given the obligation to keep the apartment’s key since she would be ‘more reliable’ than the rest of them. Of course, wanting to keep her ‘older member’ image around, she accepted it.

But then, only after a few days later, an accident happened.

The four of them were standing outside their apartment, with the three waiting impatiently for the girl before them to finish searching for something inside her pockets and her small shoulder bag. Nakanishi didn’t want to accept it at first, so she continued on searching around, to the point of taking everything inside her bag out. But it wasn’t there… It was nowhere to be seen…

The key was gone.

“Eh?! What do you mean that you lost the key, Nakanishi-san?! Togasaki-san said that this apartment has no spare keys, you know!” Sashihara was the first one to panic, her face turning to pale as soon as she heard Nakanishi admit her defeat and confess that she lost the key. “Most of all, he said that the apartment costs 200,000 yen, right…?” she cleared her throat. “Oh boy…”

“Are you sure it’s not in your pocket? It has to be somewhere… You didn’t take it out from your bag, right?” With a look of distress clearly shown on her face, Oya looked at Nakanishi with a hopeful look. Seeing the older girl shook her head, she nodded her head afterward, “Then it’s either in the theater or… You somehow dropped it on our way here… Hopefully, it’s in the former one.”

“What should we do though? We’re only in our jerseys; we can’t possibly walk around Ebisu in this, right?”

Kitahara was right, the three of them thought. They never even dared to eat out as they knew that they would look out of place, walking around a fancy neighborhood in jerseys… But there was no other way left if they want to go inside their apartment, right? Most of all, they didn’t want to pay for that 200,000 yen. Even the whole year payment Sashihara received when she was still working part-time in a supermarket won’t cover half of it!

Not wanting to have to work her butt to pay for the apartment, Sashihara raised her hand up in the air, “I’ll go search around, I don’t care if people will stare at me anymore! I’ll send you guys a message if I find it!” without waiting for their reply, the youngest girl turned to her heels and dashed off, leaving the rest of them speechless.

“I-I’m really sorry, Sashihara-san…” Nakanishi muttered as she watched the retreating girl’s back, feeling a huge pang of guilt on her chest. It’s was all her fault, because of her clumsiness, Sashihara’s about to throw away her shame and search for the key she lost. And to think that she was supposed to be the oldest too… Now she’s relying on the youngest, pathetic! “I really am sorry, everyone.” She dropped her head down, not wanting to show the other two how she was about to cry any time soon.

“It’s fine, don’t worry. Let’s just hope Sashihara finds it.” Oya patted Nakanishi’s head.

Almost 30 minutes passed by but still, they heard nothing from Sashihara. Nakanishi was becoming more and more nervous by the second, and Kitahara couldn’t help but get worried at their youngest apartment-mate. Turning her head towards Nakanishi, the unagi-inu look alike furrowed her brows down.

Really, their supposedly ‘Apartment Leader’ currently looked so hopeless, her hands pressed together as she kept on looking straight at the direction Sashihara ran off to…

Shifting her eyes down on Nakanishi’s scattered things on the floor after she threw almost anything she could hold from her bag out, Kitahara picked them up one by one, silently taking the older girl’s shoulder bag off so she could put the things inside. It was the least she could do for her, knowing that telling her to calm down wouldn’t help at all.

“Wait- Nakanishi-san, did you check this pocket already?” Kitahara arched her right brow up as she pointed at the still zipped pocket from Nakanishi’s bag. It was a well-hidden pocket, stealthily hidden behind the bag’s sling.

Nakanishi’s eyes widened in an instant, “No… I didn’t…” hurriedly, she took the bag from Kitahara and opened it-

There, a key was neatly tucked inside.

“It’s... there…” Oya grinned, with both Nakanishi and Kitahara letting out a sigh of relief. “Jeez Nakanishi-san, you should put important things like that in a place where you can easily see it! Actually, at least remember you placed them!” Though obviously she herself was relieved, Oya decided to nag at the older girl anyway, but of course, not without a thankful smile on.

“I’m sorry.” For the nth time of the day, the older girl apologized again, “But that aside, let’s get in? It’s getting cold out here…”

“Agreed.” Both Kitahara and Oya answered in unison, still relieved that they were spared from paying 200,000 yen for such a small thing.

==

The three of them sat in the Kitchen, eating the bento they bought home from the theater silently, sharing some of their food with each other every now and then. Sitting down on the table before them was another untouched bento, which they seemed to have forgotten.

“Ah… I’m still hungry…” Said the gluttonous Kitahara as she finished eating her share, her attention immediately shifting to the still untouched bento before her, “Say Sashi—” she turned her head to the chair Sashihara usually sits on when they eat, only to find it empty.

Noticing the confused look plastered on her face, Oya too shifted her head towards Sashihara’s empty seat. “Oh crap… We forgot to inform her… Didn’t we…?”

Finally realizing this, Nakanishi’s face slowly turned into pale,

“W-We did…”
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 11:01:19 AM by local-buddies »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
WOW.... They forgot you, dearie... How could they...?  :smhid :smhid But at least the key was found..  :twothumbs
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
@Kid_Alpha: Oh, hey! Thank you for reading... I'm one of your Anons in tumblr. >_<

Hmmm, is that so? (´・ω・`)

Well then, whoever you are as my Anon I'm looking forward to reading more. /o/

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Wow. What a chapter. When they start enter their apartment, I was like 'WHAT ARE THEY DOING? DIDN'T THEY JUST LEFT SASSHI?!' LOL. They're really Helpless.
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Keys~! One of the most memorable stories of the four I've heard. :grin:
So it seems all is well, but no.. poor Sasshi struggling all by herself. :doh: All because of the careless eldest. :smhid

Btw, are the updates here work as standalone episodes? Because the first story and the last update doesn't seem to 'connect' directly.

(Anyway, it seems like fics which doesn't have any ultimately famous members in it/ isn't about a certain pairing doesn't get payed attention to? Well, no matter, I love the Province Buddies, so even if this gets only a few 'Thank you', Comments or Views, I'll still continue on updating.)
This, tickles me a lot. :roll: Though it's super rare of someone mentioning it (so far I only heard one author expressing the same sentiment before you), it's a rather bitter tendency that we kinda have to admit it exists here. In the end it becomes a quite big risk to take (if only hoping for comments, thanks, or views).

But I like your attitude, buddy-san. Keep the love for the Province Buddies by keep writing them! :D

And thank you for speaking up a part of my insecurities too. :D I've never been open about it, so.. :nervous
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline local-buddies

Keys~! One of the most memorable stories of the four I've heard. :grin:
So it seems all is well, but no.. poor Sasshi struggling all by herself. :doh: All because of the careless eldest. :smhid

Btw, are the updates here work as standalone episodes? Because the first story and the last update doesn't seem to 'connect' directly.

This, tickles me a lot. :roll: Though it's super rare of someone mentioning it (so far I only heard one author expressing the same sentiment before you), it's a rather bitter tendency that we kinda have to admit it exists here. In the end it becomes a quite big risk to take (if only hoping for comments, thanks, or views).

But I like your attitude, buddy-san. Keep the love for the Province Buddies by keep writing them! :D

And thank you for speaking up a part of my insecurities too. :D I've never been open about it, so.. :nervous

Yes, it's more like a collection of the Province Buddies' experiences? Once they have shared, at least. I'm sorry if that confused you, I thought that putting "Drabbles" was good enough to explain my motive for this thread. "orz

LOL and thank you, I see no problem in sharing one's thoughts, really. Hopefully, by sharing it, people would realize this. >_< That's what I thought as I wrote it down at least.

While I do rely on Comments, Likes and Views for my motivation in writing, I think I'll be putting the Province Buddies as an exception. After all, the four of them rarely gets a fanfic... Especially together even though their friendship is strong. I really like the stories they share in their interviews, so by writing, I wish to share it. (But of course, as this is fanfiction, I add some extras in it like how they forgot about Sasshi) x.x

If ever you know a story about them, please share them! My knowledge about them is limited, after all. \ (^o^) /

Also, I'd love to meet this other author you speak of... ;_; People need to open up more.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yes, it's more like a collection of the Province Buddies' experiences? Once they have shared, at least. I'm sorry if that confused you, I thought that putting "Drabbles" was good enough to explain my motive for this thread. "orz

LOL and thank you, I see no problem in sharing one's thoughts, really. Hopefully, by sharing it, people would realize this. >_< That's what I thought as I wrote it down at least.

While I do rely on Comments, Likes and Views for my motivation in writing, I think I'll be putting the Province Buddies as an exception. After all, the four of them rarely gets a fanfic... Especially together even though their friendship is strong. I really like the stories they share in their interviews, so by writing, I wish to share it. (But of course, as this is fanfiction, I add some extras in it like how they forgot about Sasshi) x.x

If ever you know a story about them, please share them! My knowledge about them is limited, after all. \ (^o^) /

Also, I'd love to meet this other author you speak of... ;_; People need to open up more.
You're welcome, buddy-san.. :D
My problem is that a lot of my thoughts tend to be negative (like Rie before), so I'm always a bit of a worrywart about others' loud/silent reaction if I share it. :nervous I should gain more courage..

Ah yes, I didn't realize the 'Drabbles' word before :grin:, since 'Chihou-gumi' alone already made me excited to immediately click and read. :yep: No worries.
Actually I just unintentionally stumbled onto the keys story, but I would love to share if I'm lucky enough to find more in the future. You know, I'm quite surprised when you said you have limited knowledge about them, yet I'm still sure you know more than I am. :grin:

About the author.. I still clearly remember several months ago she wrote about her thoughts concerning this too in one of her story threads as a comment (you may search it). Btw her name is among the replying users in this Chihou-gumi thread. Now, that should greatly narrow down your search.. :D

And last but not least... can you please put 'Most important thing' in exception too? I want more RinoRie and I'm currently waiting for that story to be updated... :yep:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:19:49 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah, aruka-san was reading my stories! *dances happily* yes, it's me, who's concerned about unpopular couples' stories not being read. I oc am still going to continue to write them just that I'm lazy and was BUSY. But the comments and 'thank yous' really motivate one, so it's sad when I get none. But I still know I have a few silent readers and I'm happy about it.

I love these drabbles, and I'm glad you're continuing this, author-san ;-) I'll be waiting for your next update :cathappy:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:25:12 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline local-buddies

[Drabbles] Chihou-gumi (Sashihara, Kitahara, Nakanishi, Oya) -III- 06/17
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 07:20:28 PM »
Hey guys! \ (^o^) / I'm back! I'm really sorry for the long delay, lol. With all of the things going on I just... Couldn't find motivation to write until now... "orz

Some replies:

@Kid_Alpha: ;_; Thank you very much, though I may not meet your expectations regarding these drabbles in the future.

@Nakamii: xD I kind of feel guilty for writing that part now. My poor Sasshi "orz Thank you for reading! ^o^

@aruka: lol, now that's funny. I usually see myself as someone who's as negative as Sasshi- you know, a type who clearly has no confidence when it comes to doing things, but doesn't hesitate to voice out anything that comes in her mind.

I don't really know them that much yet... I think "orz. I only have the Sashiko PB as my source for the things they've done and some information I still remember from past interviews on the four. Thankfully they don't hesitate to share the crazy things they've done while they were together @_@. It would be a great help if you could share me anything you know if ever you find any more things about them, really! ^^

And wow... Someone's actually reading "Most important thing"? o_O I was planning to drop that since I thought that I didn't start the story well enough... x.x; I'll try to update it then!

@sakura_drop_: Oh, so it's you! But I like your odd pairings. xD Especially on that drabble collection of yours. My most favorite from it was Black and Dance xD. Also, I'm sorry for the late update, lol. Even though you said that you'll be waiting for it. xD

==
By the way, my updates may be slower than usual. As I have said, I don't plan on dropping this story at all... But lately, my motivation immensely dropped... Especially after my Oshimen, Sasshi's Scandal Rumor. I'll try to get myself back soon, so until then, please forgive my slowness.

Also, if you haven't yet, you should check the Province Buddies' comments about this case on Google+. As expected, their friendship is really strong. I hope they can help Sasshi stand up again. Honestly speaking, I'm really thankful that Province Buddies exists. If not, then Sasshi might have left already. Thankfully she was able to talk with Oya about this "orz

Anyway, on to the story!

III. Spaghetti

A certain hetare-character dropped her body down on a sofa while holding on her stomach tightly, letting out a small whine as soon as she heard her poor tummy growl in hunger before sighing heavily, “I’M HUNGRY.” She yelled out of nowhere, catching the attention of the other three girls within the living room with her; also dying from hunger.

Today was their first Sunday together in the apartment- and ever since they began living there, they continuously bought foods back home from the theater for their dinner and possibly breakfast. But today... Today, there was no practice. There were no practices on Sundays, which meant that they didn’t have to go to the theater… And also… They have no bento to bring home.

“If only I knew that Sunday is a rest day for Kenkyuuseis, I would have saved some food from Saturday’s bento for today… Now I’m just dying from hunger.” Oya dropped her head down at the edge of the table in front of her, her forehead barely hanging on it, “Guys… if I die… Please tell my Mother not to cry, as I believe that even hell would be a better place than here.”

Kitahara, being the most gluttonous member out of every one, almost looked like she was about to die as she lied still on the floor, eyes glued on the ceiling and not even moving an inch ever since she settled herself there. “I can see the heaven now… That light… Is that… God? God, are you finally here to take me with you?” She held her hand out to the light bulb above her.

Seeing all of this, Nakanishi was close to slapping herself on the forehead. Seriously, it only has been twelve hours since they’ve last eaten and they’re already acting like this… How weak-willed. She sighed. Well, she can’t deny the fact that she too is hungry though. “Should we eat outside then…? Since clearly there’s no food here for us to cook at all…”

“Are you crazy, Nakanishi-san?” Sashihara muttered with her face buried on a pillow, making her words slightly hard for the older girl to catch. Finally, the youngest lifted her head up, “We only have nothing but Jerseys with us to change into… Are you actually thinking of eating in some fancy restaurant out there with jerseys on? We’re in Ebisu! The place where people judge you from the way you dress!”

“That’s right,” Kitahara finally nodded her head, making it her first movement after a while, “Most of all, we’re all aiming to become idols, right? What if someday, we do achieve our dreams and then some people who saw us here in Ebisu with us in jerseys remember about us eating in a fancy restaurant with worn out clothes? Wouldn’t that be embarrassing?”

Lifting her head up, Oya looked at everyone with a frown on her face, “Well, we can’t be idols if we die from hunger now though…”

The four of them fell into silence, now worried if they would even survive this simple torture. Nakanishi couldn’t help but get worried at the sad looks plastered on her fellow kenkyuusei members’ faces. Even though she herself was dying from hunger- to see them get worried like this, as the eldest, she felt like she had to do something.

“I’ll go to the supermarket.” She suddenly announced, catching everyone’s attention in an instant. “Do you guys have some money with you? Let’s gather what we have together and see what we can buy out from it. We should at least be able to buy some spaghetti or even taiyaki with our money together.”

Hurriedly, the three sat up from their places.

“I think I have 2,000yen with me.” Sashihara muttered to herself before making her way towards her bag, searching for the long abandoned pocket money she received from her mother upon going there.

Oya, on the other hand, had her wallet on her pocket already. She lazily pulled it out and opened it, her frown growing even more as soon as she noticed how much she only has with her, “2,500yen… That’s all I have… My next allowance won’t be here until this Tuesday, I think… I’m sorry.”

“No, 2,500yen is more than enough.” Nakanishi gave her a pat on the head,

“I have 5,000yen.” Kitahara, without any second thoughts, handed all of the money she had left to Nakanishi. “Please, save us with this small money I have.” She tightly held the hand where she placed the money on, making the eldest girl nod her head reluctantly.

“Here’s mine. Apparently I had 3,000… Even though I thought it was only 2,000…”

The three looked at Sashihara with clearly not amused looks plastered on their faces. Seriously, what kind of girl would forget how much money she has with her? The trio sighed as soon as they received a mere confused looked in response from the youngest.

Pulling out her own wallet, Nakanishi placed all of her money, along with the others’, down on the table, all four of them surrounding it. “I have 5,200 yen with me… So all in all we have 15,700 yen… Not much considering how pricey Ebisu’s things are… But hopefully, we’ll be able to fill our stomachs with this.”

“Nakanishi-san, good luck out there.”

“May God be with you.”

“You’re our only last hope, Nakanishi-san. Just you and you alone.” Sashihara was the last to comment after Oya and Kitahara. She hoped to receive at least a nod from them, but to her surprise, they only turned their heads towards her as if she had a disease, “Eh…?”

--

“Just. Let. Go of the door frame already!” Nakanishi couldn’t help but let out a growl as she tried to pull the young girl away from the door. She was ready to head to the supermarket now, but sadly, this girl in front of her keeps on refusing to tag along. “I can’t possibly go there alone, right?! Come on, Sashihara!”

Refusing to let go, Sashihara reached out for the door knob- only to have her hand pulled away by Oya. Exasperatedly, she let out a gasp, “Oya-san, how cruel of you! You can’t possibly abandon me like this! I don’t want to go to a fancy supermarket with only jerseys on! Please don’t ruin my youth like this!” she held out to her, only to have her hand ignored by both Oya and Kitahara who were looking down at her apologetically.

“We’re sorry, Sashihara-san, but Nakanishi-san refuses to go to the supermarket alone… So please, for all of us, go with her. Thank you. We’re so sorry. Thank you!” Kitahara bowed down to the younger girl, only to hear another whine from her. Oya too bowed down seconds later.

“T-Traitors…”

Seeing how Sashihara’s grip was finally off of the doorframe, Nakanishi hurriedly dragged her away with her, waving at the two girls who were still guiltily bowing down at the poor kid.

“TRAITORS. I’LL CURSE YOU ALL! ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SCARRING MY WHOLE LIFE!!!”

“Good luck, Onee-chan! Good luck, Imouto-chan!” Oya called out while waving her hand,

“I’LL NEVER SEE YOU AS MY BIG SISTER, OYA!”

--

A loud sigh left from Sashihara’s lips for the nth time of the day, her eyes scanning around the place they were now in while pushing with her some cart. “Even in a supermarket, people are wearing fancy clothes…” she mumbled all too loudly as she looked at a girl wearing some gothic costume walk past them.

“Well it can’t be helped, right? Since it’s Ebisu… I still can’t believe how they have no canned goods here. Most of all, the pastas here seems to be imported…”

“Hey, don’t change the subject with foods now; you’re making me hungrier than I already am.” The poor girl placed her hand on her stomach before once again, letting out a sigh.

Finally, Nakanishi took notice of this and turned to her, “I’m sorry for dragging you here, Sashihara.”

“If you’re really sorry then you shouldn’t have done it.” The younger girl muttered to herself while pouting. She slightly slumped down afterward, “Are you done choosing pasta yet? We’ve been here for more than ten minutes already… Even my Mom doesn’t take this long to choose something to buy.”

“Well why don’t you just imagine that this time, it’s your big sister choosing for things to buy?”

“I only have a big brother.”

“Big Brother, the-”

“I knew it! You really are a guy, aren’t you!?”

“That’s not it, idiot!”

Sashihara grinned for a second before sighing again, immediately changing back to her frown not even a second later, “Seriously, what’s with you and Oya calling each other siblings lately?”

“Well, we’re living under the same roof, so why not? It’s just for fun, you know, just to break the ice between all of us. I mean, we’ll be together for some time, so it would be better if we try to at least get a long well, no?” Finally placing one pack of pasta on the cart, Nakanishi made her way to get the other ingredients, leaving the younger girl behind.

“Well then, at least start by not leaving me behind.” Sashihara muttered to herself before reluctantly pushing the cart with her towards where Nakanishi went.

--

“I wonder how they two of them are doing…” Still pacing back and forth uneasily, Oya finally broke the silence between her and Kitahara, her eyes now locked on the door in front of them, “I’m not really that familiar with the people from Ebisu… so I hope they’re just okay…”

“You’re too worried, Oya.” Kitahara furrowed her brows down a little as she continued on watching the younger girl walk around the room.

Finally halting in her tracks, Oya reluctantly nodded her head with a sigh, “You’re right, I shouldn’t get too worried about this. It’s Nakanishi-san after all… Even though she almost lost our key to the apartment.”

“Mhmm…” Slightly hearing some feint familiar whines outside the apartment’s door, Kitahara smiled a little, “I think they’re here now.”

Just like what she said, the door opened with the two of them behind it- with Sashihara’s frown greeting them first; showing to them that she still wasn’t happy at how they betrayed her earlier. Nakanishi walked inside afterward, bringing with her two plastic bags which didn’t seem that filled at all. The three of them walked close to her.

“What did you two manage to buy?” it was Kitahara who spoke first,

“We only managed to get enough ingredients for spaghetti… Everything else in the supermarket was too expensive.” Nakanishi pulled out some change from her pocket and placed it down on the table, “300 yen… Only that’s what’s left with our 15,700yen earlier.”

“I’m not going back to that place anymore.” Sashihara finally spoke; shivering a little as the image of Ebisu’s all too glamorous supermarket flashed in her mind.

Both Oya and Kitahara smiled apologetically at her again. “Well that aside…”

The three of them turned their heads to Oya,

“…Do you guys know how to cook Spaghetti? Because I for sure don’t…”

“Ah-…”

I didn't PR this, so I apologize for the mistakes and such. >____< I did my best to keep their characters in tact. Also, as a quick fact, this story is from Sasshi's PB.

Extra notes:

I'm planning to write a one-shot about the Province Buddies and Sashiko. Something related to the scandal though mostly, everything they've done together. Sashiko-centric.  Something like that. If that even makes sense...

But I don't know if I should do it. And I'm not sure where I should post it.

Is it alright if I post it here, even if it's clearly out of place? Say an Extra Chapter or something...

I don't know anymore, my brain's too stupid right now. "orz

Edit:

Just saw this from an OPV about Chihou-Gumi, this is how their apartment looks like, it seems.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:36:45 PM by local-buddies »

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Hello, there.
I've been following this story from... the start, I guess. But I'm kinda lazy to left some "thank you" or comments... Sorry.
Anyway!
It's great having a Province Buddies fic in here. This place is really lack of fic about unpopular members.
They're rarely in any fics. Especially Shiichan and Nishishi... Especially Shiichan.
Laughed at Sasshi's comments when she first met Shiichan. Lol Shiichan and her bad habits about make-ups.
Nishishi's clumsiness. Placed their apartment's key on the safest place in her bag until she herself forgotten about it and ended up forgetting Sasshi.
Supermarket in Ebisu is... scary. What's wrong with the people go shopping in supermarket with all that styles! Even short pants and T-Shirt is okay with me...
Then, judging from their reaction on the last part... I guess nobody knows how to cook spaghetti...

I understand your sentiments about all the fics that isn't about a certain (fabulous) pairing (y'now what I meant) doesn't get any attention. Tbh, that's what I feel too.
Even the fairly famous pair, be it SaeYuki, WMatsui or RenAirin, didn't get much attention too.
This place is just like many mainstream fandoms on FanFiction.Net, where most of the authors there only wrote about that and only pair.

I'm really sad about that. But I'll still wrote what I've been craving on. And I vowed to myself to not wrote about those certain (too) famous pairing.

Sorry. Now I ranted on your stories.
That aside, keep writing!!! Keep support Province Buddies and Sasshi!!
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I finally can comment on this!! Though it won't be long, just that your update again made me laugh, and that I wish you to continue!

And oh, I'm so glad you like my drabbles and random pairings  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Diamond