JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: -Self-Transforming Machine Elves- (Atsumina)  (Read 4231 times)

Offline TheGreenAnarchist

• Government is tyranny, Property is theft
-Self-Transforming Machine Elves- (Atsumina)
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:14:17 AM »
Hello everybody, sorry this isn't my "summer camp" fic i've told so many of you about, instead this short fic is somewhat inspired by the french film "Enter the void", well actually just one scene. I dont really like it and I wrote it in a hurry but tell me what you think. Oh and Takamina's the narrator.

1-

It was a humid night in Tokyo and the moon was full. I had just recieved a text message from my girlfriend, Atsuko. She told me her parents were gone for the night and that she had something "special" to share with me. I was so excited I left my house as fast as I could. I walked about 3 blocks before I came to an intersection. I was in such a hurry to get to my lovers house I just ran across the street while the light was still red, not a very smart idea.

After about 15 minutes of walking I finally arrived. I rang her doorbell and after waiting for what felt like an eternity (in reality it was only like 10 seconds) Atsuko or Acchan as her friends and family call her, came to the door. For some reason she seemed even more beautiful tonight. Her short brown hair waved in the gentle breeze in the moonlight, then she looked at me, her eyes, brown and beautiful seemed to twinkle in the moonlight. "Hey honey, took you long enough to get here, come with me I want to show you something".

She grabbed my hand and took me straight into her room. I was so excited, I had no idea what we were about to do, but I knew it was going to be good. "Minami", she called my name, I loooked over at her and she was looking for something under her bed. "There it is" she said as she pulled out a purple hooka case. From the case she took out a red/black bubbler, a lighter with a little monkey on it, and a small bag of tan-coloured powder.

It became quiet for a few seconds, then, Acchan looked at me and asked. "Taka dear, have you ever heard of DMT?".  "DMT, what's that?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Dimethyltryptamine, it's intense". She said as she winked at me. I felt like I should have been shocked by this, but Acchan was always doing crazy things like this, but that's what I loved about her. She was a little wierdo, my little wierdo. I have to be honest though, I was a tad disapointed, because she told me her parents were gone, so, I figured we would, well, you know ;D.

"You want to try it" she asked me. I figured why not, i'm always willing to try new things. "I guess so", I told her. She smiled at me, as she poured a small amout of whatever it was into the bubbler. When she passed me the bubbler, I was a bit nervous to take a hit, but, I knew how Acchan felt about me, and I knew that she would never give me anything/do anything to hurt me, so I took a small hit.

The smoke was awful, it tasted like, well, what I could only describe as burning plastic. "Puff, Puff, Puff, dont fight it, let go" Acchan said to me. As soon as I exhaled, I felt very strange. There was a surge of energy in my body, it was very pleasant, then I heard what was probably the loudest noise I had ever heard in my life. I felt like I had just been shot out of a cannon. I didn't know where I was, a few seconds ago I was in my girlfriends room, now,...I dont know.

I realized that I was completely detached from my body. I wasn’t in a room, in a house, on earth. I didn’t recognize anything around me from this universe. I saw fractals, geometric patterns, psychedelic imagery all around me. I came to the realization that space and time, do not exsist, and that I was in the space between spaces. From out of nowhere, there was this huge, and I mean huge, flash of light. After the flash, I heard this loud buzzing sound, then out of nowhere, a black hole appeared in front of me.

Out of the hole emerged what looked like, an elf. It slowly came near me. It was spinning what looked like a 2-dimensional triangle shape in it's hands. He looked at me for a few seconds, then suddenly, it vanished before my eyes. As soon as this trip began, it was over. I found myself in Acchan's room again. She giggled then asked me, "how was it". We talked for about an hour, I told her everything that happened to me, what I saw-etc-. She shared some of her experiences with, whatever that stuff was, with me. After our conversation, she looked at me  inquisitively for a moment, then kissed me passionately.
free·dom

1: the quality or state of being free: as a: the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action b: liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another

lib·er·ty

1: the quality or state of being free: a: the power to do as one pleases b: freedom from physical restraint c: freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d: the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e: the power of choice

gov·ern·ment

1: the act or process of governing ; specifically : authoritative direction or control

an·ar·chy

1 a: absence of government b: a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c: a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

It is definitively impossible to be FREE with government at the helm. The ideology of government is therefore arguably one of the greatest perpetrators of human slavery. Government is arguably mankind's greatest brain washing propaganda campaign. Labeling America as "the land of the free" is one of the biggest ironies of all.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Re: -Self-Transforming Machine Elves- (Atsumina)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 03:04:21 AM »
 :rofl:
it seems like time traveling machine?
It's rare to read this kind of fic of AtsuMina  :grin:
is there the 2nd part?

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 03:23:12 AM »
No, lol, just describing a DMT trip.
free·dom

1: the quality or state of being free: as a: the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action b: liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another

lib·er·ty

1: the quality or state of being free: a: the power to do as one pleases b: freedom from physical restraint c: freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d: the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e: the power of choice

gov·ern·ment

1: the act or process of governing ; specifically : authoritative direction or control

an·ar·chy

1 a: absence of government b: a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c: a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

It is definitively impossible to be FREE with government at the helm. The ideology of government is therefore arguably one of the greatest perpetrators of human slavery. Government is arguably mankind's greatest brain washing propaganda campaign. Labeling America as "the land of the free" is one of the biggest ironies of all.

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 03:24:36 AM »
Oh, a new member~ Welcome to JPH!P! :welcome Cool! I like the Plot. LOL. And, It's AtsuMina! So many AtsuMina these days. LOL. :yep:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 06:17:06 AM »
yeah! weird fic.. jajaj takamina in high levels... interesting..

Flean

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 06:56:56 AM »
Owh, son!  :w00t: finally you start posting..  XD took you a while..lol..  :lol:

You should make something for AtsuMina at the end..lololol.. :inlove:

but this is interesting.. :twothumbs

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 07:13:05 AM »
wee  XD agree with fleany

dmt is strong huh O_O

atsuminaaaaaa
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 07:32:50 AM »
"The feeling of doing DMT is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."-Terence McKenna

Load universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire!
free·dom

lib·er·ty

gov·ern·ment

an·ar·chy

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 04:21:12 AM »
Hey TheGreenAnarchist   :mon hi:

Nice fic there  :hehehe:

I think this fic is very different from the fics Ive read (so far) :mon nyah:

Btw, they are taking some sort of umm.... drugs right?  :sweat:

It really surprised me though :shock:

I liked how you've described the effect of taking DMT there  :mon determined:
HAHA  :mon XD:

Goodluck and keep posting your fics here TheGreenAnarchist-san  :on lol:

:mon dance:

PS: Im not a Yadong Freak  :on gay:  hehehe  :mon dance:
dead...

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 01:03:13 PM »
THAT's MY DAD!!

oh!!! MY!!!! What the?...

:w00t: AWESOME!!!!! :w00t:

:tama-excite::tama-lotsaluv::tama-heart::tama-laff::tama-yeeaah::tama-apeshit::k-great::tama-apeshit::tama-yeeaah::tama-laff::tama-heart::tama-lotsaluv::tama-excite:

XD DAD!!!! 8) you should continue this FANFIC!!!!! :peace::twothumbs
  :mon whimper: I am sorry If I am  :bow: sooooooooooooo late to comment!!!
  :bow: gommen~  :bow:

SHORT story
"My 3 personality"

Personality 1: DMT?....hope it's real?.... :dunno:
 :ding: I want to experience it too? :thumbup .... :bingo:
personality 2::grin: is it something like drugs?....
personality 3: Hopefully  :thumbsup I am not a  :akachin: drug addict  :thejoker like her.... :smoke:
ME: stop  :scolding: you Three  :on voodoo: I am  :x concentrating posting  :mon study: a comment here!!!! :banghead:

personality 3::smh looks the idiot.... :bigdeal:
personality 2:  :oops: as if she's not curious  :thumbdown: about that thing.... :whistle:
Personality 1::deco:*nodding:yep::on bleed::nya::shy1::shy2::wriggly::luvluv2:
ME:  :mon closeup: hey!!!!  :x I am not  >:( idiot!!!  :mon uggh:
 :mon impatient: and......and...... yeah! :mon ignore: I am curious! *doke~doke~ :mon whimper:
personality 2:  :w00t: Curious  :glasses: about some pervert stuff? :wriggly::mon angel::wriggly:
Personality 3:  :twothumbs yah!....  :on gay: I thought :mon inluv::on bleed::mon inluv: that too :wub:
 after reading  :pen_read: the part that
 they [atsumina] :peace: will be alone:deco: together  :w00t: .... :nya:
[because acchan's parent is out of town :thumbup ] and she absolutely XD:lol:XD thought that too!!... :tama-excite:
ME: :mon freeze: *speechless :tama-piss:
personality 1::grin: oh!!  :tama-pingpong: common guys stop  :hand: teasing her.... :mon prayer:
 :mon psst: she already admit it.... :mon cam::mon duh::mon cam:
ME::stoned::mon freeze::grr::mon uggh: [damn you  :banghead: I thought your  >:( in my side but not :bleed eyes: ]
ME: hey!! :scolding: I am not  :x admitting it!!! :mon headbang:
personality 1::mon dunno: but I thought :mon huh: you were cause  :mon sweat:
 your not talking  any more??? :? and silence means yes! :twothumbs remember?... :mon misch:
Personality 2&3::pig madder: *nodding :yep:
ME::mon mad::scolding::mon yell: just because  :x I can't speak  :banghead: it's already means yes? :x ....
and stop talking!!! :x Okey! :mon wtfmm:
◄INNER THOUGHT♫
 [I am thinking that stuff  :mon bleed2: too but   :mon nyah: I will never  :smh ever tell it with this 3 :pig realmad: ]
ME: AND!!! :pig mad: to be clear!!! I am CURIOUS ABOUT THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!! :on thumbb:
Personality 1,2&3::mon curtain::mon ehh::mon speechless::mon worklate::mon wtf::mon cheek::mon surr::on freeze: oke~doke~....

ME: good...your behave now :glasses:

Personality 1,2&3::on beatup:fever::imdead:
                       END►►►

:lol: :thumbup thanks for reading :peace: :lol:

:V dad!!!  :peace: I hope you  :new!: UPDATE SOON :poof: !!!!:thumbup

:thumbup :pour: take care always and keep up  :cow: you good work!!!! :peace:

:rock: I will wait :yep: for your update :thumbup :peace:
 :tama-excite: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-apeshit: :aimonkey: :guychan: :deejay :guychan: :aimonkey: :tama-apeshit: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-excite:

Bye!bye!

:skull: :cat: :pen_whirl: :pen_wave: :pen_whirl: :cat: :skull:

FLAMEEYES!!!!
PROUD TO BE AN E-BOOK READER

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl