JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Iede Musume

Author Topic: Collections (Update 30/06/12: Untitled - Prologue)  (Read 5036 times)

Offline rexywhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
Collections (Update 30/06/12: Untitled - Prologue)
« on: June 08, 2012, 04:50:18 PM »
Hi guys, I'm not that much of a writer but since it's quite hard to find stories about my OTP, I thought I'll give it a go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Long As We're Together (Mayuki)

“For a weather girl, you really suck at predicting the weather.” A short girl with shoulder length black hair that is tied in two cute pony tails gave out a dissatisfied sigh as she watched the rain pour out quite heavily around her.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that the climatology department people gave out the wrong prediction.” Retorted a taller black haired girl standing close to the short girl.

“I knew it, you’re just reading a script after all. Eee..itttaaii,” The girl rubbed her pinched cheek, “Why did you that for Yukirin?”

“Quit teasing me Mayu, I already agreed to your nagging to go here anyway, so you should just be glad.” Yuki poked the other side of Mayu’s cheek.

“What are you smiling at?” Mayu snapped back at Yuki who has this big grin on her face as she continued to poke Mayu’s cheek.

Yuki can’t help but continue to smile at the pounting Cyborg, “Aww Mayu don’t be such a sour puss, let’s just enjoy today shall we.” Yuki slightly pull the other girl by the shoulder to give her a short hug and a pat on the head.

“But how, I don’t think the rain is going to stop soon.”

Mayu didn’t really like the fact that she’s complaining so much, but the weather really ruined her mood.  She had prepared for today since a week ago, after she had succeeded in getting Yuki to agree in accompanying her to Disneyland today. But now they’re stuck, standing under a small canopy and can’t really go anywhere since Yuki said that today’s weather is going to be sunny so they didn’t bring any umbrella. Yuki studied Mayu’s face closely and felt a pang of sadness in her heart when she can actually see disappointment on Mayu’s still pouting face. She knew that Mayu had been anticipating for today. Ever since the both of them had gotten quite busy with their individual activities they rarely spent their time together anymore.

“Mayu wait here and hold my bag for me,” Yuki suddenly said while shoving her small bag to Mayu’s chest for her to hold.

“W..What? Where are you going?” Mayu asked confusedly, while holding the bag on her chest. Before she even received an answer Yuki had stepped out of the canopy.

“Yuki!” She shouted once again while watching worriedly as she could see Yuki’s running figure through the still heavy rain drops.

Mayu knew that Yuki will come back, but she couldn’t help but feel worried and not for herself. There were no shelters around her to the other buildings, so Yuki must have ran straight through the rain. Considering the heavy rain and how Yuki was dressed in a simple long blouse and legging she must have been soaked and Mayu couldn’t help but feel worried. After a few minutes Yuki still hadn’t returned and Mayu anxiously keep checking the time in her cell phone every few seconds.

‘What are you doing Yuki, where are you’ Mayu worried thoughts said in her mind while trying to see through the pouring rain for Yuki.

‘Did she bring her phone?’ Mayu was just trying to call Yuki’s phone when she felt a soft tap on her shoulder.

Mayu immediately turned around and the sight before her made her heart skip a beat. Yuki was standing in front of her with a small unopened umbrella in her hand. She was drenched from head to toe but she looked radiant to Mayu and made her heart thump hard against its cage.

“Sorry I made you wait,” Yuki said between her heavy breathing. “I remember that we can borrow umbrella from the information center, so I went there to borrow it.”

‘So she went through the rain just to get an umbrella?’ Mayu can’t help but fall even deeper for the girl in front of her.

“Why didn’t you use it?” Mayu asked still trying to stabilize her heart beat.

“Ah, well I was already pretty much soaked when I got there, and the umbrella will just slow my running and I know you must be worried if I took too long,” Yuki smiled sheepishly, finally able to get her normal breathe back. Yuki opened the umbrella and grabbed Mayu’s hand “So why don’t we go somewhere and grab something to eat shall we?”

Mayu can’t help but blush at the contact with Yuki’s cold hand and just stared at the ground as she nodded in agreement. When she looked up she noticed how the umbrella is really small in size and that the both of them can’t really fit under it. In fact Yuki purposely tilt the umbrella to Mayu’s side so that Mayu’s body will be completely covered but only half of Yuki’s body was protected from the rain.

Mayu’s eyes start to mist and she can’t help but stop her walking as she realized what Yuki is trying to do. ‘She’s doing all this because she thought I really wanted to enjoy Disneyland’.

“What’s wrong Mayu?” Yuki asked as she realized that Mayu has stopped walking. When Mayu looked up and stare straight at Yuki’s eyes, Yuki was surprised to see her teary eyes.

To her even more surprise Mayu suddenly lunged forward and enveloped her in a tight hug. Yuki was flustered but she can’t help but still worry about her Cyborg, “Mayu what are you doing, your clothes are gonna be wet.”

“Can you for once stop being such a worried mother and just enjoy the hug?” Mayu mumbled to Yuki’s neck. Yuki’s face grew even more red as she felt Mayu’s warm breathe on her neck.

“But, you’re gonna be sick if..”

Before Yuki can finish her sentence Mayu released her hold on Yuki and grabbed the umbrella from Yuki’s hand letting it fall to the ground. Now both of them are standing under the heavy rainfall.

“Mayu, what..”

Mayu put her right hand on Yuki’s lips as her left hand caressed Yuki’s nape, pulling her closer. Yuki’s heart was thumping beyond control, this is not the first time Mayu has been affectionate to her but the rain and the fact that they’re standing in an open area in the middle of an amusement park added even more sensation to it. Luckily the heavy rain made the area secluded and there’s no one around. Their faces were so close to each other that their noses touched and Yuki can feel Mayu’s breathe bounced off her face as she talked.

“I’m sorry I was such a pain in the ass earlier,“ Mayu said while she caressed Yuki’s cheek, “I guess I do want this day to be perfect, but I realized the fact is that I just want to enjoy today with you. It’s not that I’m here that made me happy, but the fact that I’m together with you. I just want to be with you.”

“I really appreciate your effort in getting that mini umbrella,” Mayu leaned forward as she kissed the edge of Yuki’s lips. “But I’d rather share the rain with you than to see only you getting soaked.”

Yuki’s face beamed with a smile as she watched her small Cyborg said those words and can’t help her heart to beat even faster as Mayu placed that small kiss on her. She just stood there, admiring the girl that she had grown to love even more through the years, her hands secured on Mayu’s hips as she held her close.

“You look really beautiful under the rain,” Yuki stated as she can’t take her eyes off Mayu. The way some of Mayu’s hair getting glued to her face and the way her wet hair framed her face made Yuki even more mesmerized.

Both of them were entranced in each other gaze when Mayu’s hand that were caressing Yuki’s face before suddenly pinched Yuki’s cheek

“Eeeee, Mayu” Yuki whined as she rubbed her cheek and let go of Mayu.

“Stop being such a suave flirt, you,” Mayu smiled as she teased the older girl. “That’s revenge for before.” Mayu stuck her tongue out as she skipped backwards teasingly.

“Hey come back here,” Yuki called out teasingly as she tried to catch Mayu who still had the big grin on her face.

Mayu finally let Yuki catch up to her, engulfing her in a tight hug. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have someone as lovable and that really cares about her a lot as Yuki. She just wanted to be together with her for the rest of her life.

‘It’s a perfect day after all’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's short and not the best but I hope its still a decent read. I'll try to write more in the future. Thank you for reading  :).
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:53:51 AM by rexywhite »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: As Long As We're Together
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 08:17:18 PM »
So sweet~ finally rain it's not a bad thing ^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 11:01:54 PM »
 :oops: Ah yes this is perfect MaYuki one shot  :thumbsup
Thank you for your update is this your first fic on  :hipheart: ?
Then you're welcome to write more MaYuki  :D
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline rexywhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 05:32:41 AM »
:oops: Ah yes this is perfect MaYuki one shot  :thumbsup
Thank you for your update is this your first fic on  :hipheart: ?
Then you're welcome to write more MaYuki  :D
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Yes, it's my first fic. I'm glad you like it, I'll try to write more in the future.

Thank you for the comments and the 'thank you's given.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 07:33:54 AM »
oowww..what a sweet mayuki moment <3

you should continue to write more story ^^b

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 07:35:53 AM »
Yew is kinda hd to find somethinh about Mayuki!  :catglare:

Glad you did this!  :rofl:

i love it!  :wub:

thanks..please update soon!  :thumbsup  :welcome

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 07:25:26 PM »
I LOVE IT :heart: :wub:

:welcome thank you!
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline rexywhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 05:52:36 AM »
Notes : Thank you to all who have read my first story and also to those who have given their thoughts in the comments I really appreciate it a lot. So here's a little short opener for my next story, it's an on-going Mayuki centric story and it will be fairly short probably around 3-5 chapters but since I haven't written it past chapter 2 we'll see how it goes. I also haven't decide on the title yet, so for now it will be 'untitled'.

----------------------------------------------------
UNTITLED

Prologue

“I’m home,” I said half heartedly as I closed the front door and put my shoes on the rack. It was a tiring day at school. Even though I have finished my final exam, there are still so many activities I need to attend and organize for our upcoming graduation in a few weeks.

“Ah Mayu, you’re home,” My mother head peeked out from the kitchen, seems like she’s in the middle of cooking something for dinner. “There’s a letter for you dear, I put it on top of your study table.”

“Thanks Mom,” I dragged my body and my bag up the stairs towards my room.

“Clean up and then help me set the table up okay,” I heard my mother’s voice as I just entered my room.

“Okay,” I shouted back before I close the door.

Turning the study lamp on, I sit on my bed as I studied closely the letter in my hand. It’s the letter from the art college that took interest in me after I had shown them a few of my creations as they come to my school a few months ago. My high school’s major extracurricular programs especially in arts and performing arts are one of the most renowned in the country, so there are many international arts institutions and colleges that come to the school trying to recruit students whom interest them the most and they think have potential.

‘Ms Mayu Watanabe’ and my address were typed out neatly on the bottom right side while the institution information and symbol were printed out perfectly on the upper left corner.  I carefully open the letter and read it thoroughly. It states that the institution have taken notice of me and will be delighted to have me as one of their future students. It also specifies that I need to send in my curriculum vitae, a short letter describing my goals and ambition during my study along with three photographs of my most loved piece of creation before the deadline in three weeks time. As I studied the date further, it’s the exact same date as my graduation.

I heave out a loud sigh as I lay down on the bed, letting the letter in my hand flutter to the floor, my eyes transfixed on my ceiling which is filled with glow in the dark ornaments. I let my mind replay the scene which I still remember very well back to the day when those ornaments were placed. Remembering that day brought me back to my current situation.

To be invited to an international institution in a country where I want to visit the most should have been a joyous moment for me. But there was no joy felt at the moment, there is just confusion. A part of me wants to take this amazing opportunity for my future, but another big part is afraid to let go of the one thing that really mean a lot to me.

‘If I go to France, what about her…..’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. I'll try to update it really soon, sometime around this week if all goes to plan.

I'm also trying to write about other girls aside from just Mayuki, but since I haven't really gotten to know them a lot unlike Mayu+Yuki so it's still a bit hard for me. But I will try my best and hopefully I can try to broaden my knowledge about the other pairings and write something around them as well.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Collections (Update 30/06/12: Untitled - Prologue)
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 05:47:25 PM »
so mayu must choose between going to france or "someone"..

update as soon as you can please..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Collections (Update 30/06/12: Untitled - Prologue)
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 11:41:05 PM »
oh Mayu is going study aboard  :badluck:
what about Yuki  :gyaaah:
I don't like it  :on cloudeye:
I hate goodbyes  :tantrum:
Mayu don't goooo  :pleeease:
I can't wait for the next chapter  :imdead:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots