JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Shine. At Last

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 228546 times)

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.5] Painful Regrets (24 Dec)
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2012, 07:54:32 AM »
finished reading till the new chapter..
nice update..  :inlove: :inlove:
wanna to know what happen to ren..
please update soon

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[MaYuki Christmas Special] Just Desserts (25 Dec)
« Reply #221 on: December 25, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »
A/N: So I lied about yesterday's Dr. Watanabe update being a Christmas present :nervous although technically, I wasn't lying as I didn't plan for this Christmas one-shot. The idea struck me while I was sharing a log cake with my mum this afternoon. And in case you are wondering, yes, the title is misspelled on purpose O0 Please enjoy this simple Christmas Special involving our favourite cyborg and her indulgent parent. Merry Christmas, everyone! :deco:

Just Desserts

“Mayu-chan, I can’t get anything done if you don’t come down.”

“I’m supervising you to make sure you don’t mistake salt for sugar,” came the cheeky voice from beside the older girl’s ear.

Kashiwagi Yuki sighed as she hunched over the kitchen counter with a certain cyborg clinging onto her back. Flour, eggs, sugar, chocolate and all sorts of cake-making tools were laid out on the narrow workspace.

“If you are so knowledgeable about this, why don’t you do it yourself?” Yuki asked, frowning a bit when she felt the smooth legs wrapped around her waist slipping down slightly. Instinctively, she grabbed the well-rounded butt behind her and pushed the smaller girl back up. Her frown deepened when she heard a familiar giggle.

“Because you are my mother.”

“So? That doesn’t make any sense,” Yuki retorted even as she pored over the cake recipe that already had some white flour spilled over it.

“And it doesn’t make sense if my mother can’t bake a simple cake.”

Yuki sighed again and gave a resigned smile, not caring if her ‘daughter’ noticed it.

“I just can’t win against you, can I?”

“Nope, you can’t,” Mayu chirped and finally let herself down but not before squeezing the impressive melons on the taller girl’s chest. A devious smirk spread across her lips when Yuki yelped in response.

“Mayuyu!” Yuki shot a glare at the girl who pretended to be inspecting the eggs. “You really need to stop hanging out with Yuko.”

Mayu stuck out her tongue playfully, “You know you like it.” Picking up an egg, she shoved it into Yuki’s hands.

“Break it.”

“Huh?” Yuki stared dumbly at her.

“I’ll stop disturbing you if you can break it properly,” Mayu folded her arms in a challenging pose with a smug little smirk on her face.

“Fine,” Yuki accepted the dare with an indignant huff and naturally reached for a chopstick on her right. However, she froze mid-action when she heard a loud ‘pfft’. Cursing herself, she retracted her hand as her face heated up in embarrassment. Raising the egg, she inhaled deeply, muttered a prayer to the higher powers and smashed it against the mixing bowl filled with flour. With an unsettling crack, the eggshell shattered into a million pieces.

Peals of unforgiving guffaws erupted from the cyborg beside her and Yuki felt a vein burst in her head.

“Just go!” she pushed the laughing girl out of the kitchen. “I’ll be done in an hour!”

“… or two…” she added uncertainly when she was finally alone although she could still hear the irritating laughter coming from the living room.

That little imp… She obviously knows I can’t cook or bake to save my life yet she still wants me to bake her a cake for Christmas.

With those infuriating thoughts bombarding her mind, Yuki proceeded to work on her cyborg’s Christmas wish. Three hours later, the oven dinged. The ex-Team B Captain whose face bore smudges of flour and chocolate opened the oven door with bated breath. She groaned loudly when she laid eyes on a mountain of black – she didn’t even know what to call it - something in the cake pan and a burnt smell wafted up her nostrils. Scraping the dry and crisp contents with a wooden spoon, she set the pieces of ‘cake’ on a large white plate.

Yuki walked out to the living room to call for the person who started it all and found Watanabe Mayu curled up on the couch, snoozing like a baby. She gazed out the window and was surprised to see the sky already dark. I must have spent hours in there. No wonder she’s tired from waiting.

“Yukirin?” a small, cute voice snapped Yuki out of her thoughts and she looked down to see Mayu rubbing her eyes.

“Did I wake you up?” Yuki smoothed the girl’s bangs gently. Shaking her head, Mayu grabbed Yuki’s hand, tucked it under her chin and closed her eyes again.

“Hey, don’t go back to sleep! It’s almost time for dinner.”

As if on cue, the doorbell rang.

“Hear that? The food’s here,” Yuki withdrew her hand and promptly earned a little grunt of protest from the still sleepy ace.

“Come on, I’ll carry you to the door,” she turned her back to Mayu who suddenly perked up and jumped onto her.

“Yukirin’s the best!”

“You aren’t sleepy at all!” Yuki accused, mentally smacking her own forehead. “I can’t believe I fell for that trick again.”

Left with no choice, she piggybacked the mischievous mouse to the door and collected their order of a Christmas Chicken Dinner from the deliveryman. Ignoring the weird look she received from the young man, Yuki closed the door and set the food on the dining table.

“Ne, ne, Yukirin. I want to eat the cake first,” Mayu nudged her shoulder.

“No, main course first. And would you mind coming down?”

“Not until you let me see the cake,” came the persistent reply.

Yuki sighed. In all honesty, she was trying to delay showing the disaster of a culinary experiment to Mayu.

“Fine,” she agreed reluctantly and headed towards the kitchen. Halting before the ‘cake’, she waited for the laughter that was bound to ensue.

“Er… where is it?” Mayu asked innocently.

“It’s right in front of you,” the suddenly self-conscious girl mumbled.

“Oops… I thought those were cookies.”

“Hey!”

Mayu leant forward and planted a kiss on the dirty puffed up cheek of her girlfriend.

“Sorry, it was an honest mistake,” she admitted.

“You can don’t eat it, you know.”

“Feed me.”

Yuki’s eyes bulged, almost dropping the girl on her back. “Are you sure? You may get a stomachache.”

“I don’t care,” Mayu insisted.

After much struggling in her brain of whether she should poison her girlfriend, Yuki gave in to her demand and popped a tiny piece of her creation into the cyborg’s mouth. Laborious crunching sounded next to her ear.

“It’s… bitter… and has eggshells,” Mayu commented thoughtfully after swallowing the charred bit.

“Then why did you still eat it?!” Yuki nearly screamed at her senseless act. She did not want to be charged with murder if Mayu dropped dead from eating that… that… thing.

“Because Yukirin made it for me.”

“I think you are a masochist, Mayuyu.”

She felt Mayu shaking her head against her neck.

“I just like it when Yukirin spoils me.”

For the first time that day, Yuki let out a hearty chuckle as she thought of how this pampered child had her wrapped around her little finger. Who’s the real masochist now, huh?

“Come on, dinner’s getting cold. I’ll treat you to a proper cake later.”

There was a delighted cheer and Yuki could not help but smile at her girlfriend’s child-like antics.

“I love you, Yukirin!”

“I love you too, Mayuyu, but can you come down? My back is going to break.”

To her surprise, Mayu obediently slid down without objection. “I want a strawberry cake.”

“Strawberry?” Yuki raised an eyebrow. “I thought you wanted chocolate cake.”

Mayu tipped her toes and licked off a smudge of chocolate on Yuki’s left cheek. “This is all the chocolate I need,” she quipped.

Before Mayu could slink away, Yuki swiftly pulled her into her arms and captured her soft, moist lips, tasting the sweet treat in her mouth.

“You need to learn to share, Mayu-chan,” the older girl chided, grinning against the blushing cyborg’s lips before closing the distance between them again.

Hmm.. Maybe baking isn’t so bad after all.

---

The end.

Hope that brought a smile to your face, dearest readers :deco: Once again, happy holidays!! :cheers
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:06:35 PM by seigus »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [MaYuki Christmas Special] Just Desserts (25 Dec)
« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »
 :ptam-shy: :ptam-glow: :ptam-wub: :ptam-aww:
 :shy2: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :on gay:

this is so cute...mayuki...XD
i want more... :nervous

merry christmas seigus!!!
 :on GJ:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2012, 02:30:41 PM »
Great Story Seigus san!
So sweet and cute indeed like the title desserts  :heart:
sugee  :thumbsup

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2012, 10:18:29 PM »
Thank you seigus-san!! :twothumbs

It is beautiful!! And just so kawaiiiiii! :love:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2012, 04:42:05 PM »
Seigus-san...

:inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove: More MaYuki sweetness please..  :inlove:  :inlove:
This is so cute!  :deco: What a jawbreakingfromtoomuchsmiling one shot!!  :rofl:

Thanks a lot for this awesome one shot..  :bow:  :bow:  :bow: Waiting for more XD

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2012, 06:00:44 AM »
ALREADY READ ALL YOUR FIC!! AND ITS AWESOME

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »
i'm late! Just read this sweet story  :lol:

merry belated christmas to seigus-san and to all readers here  :D
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: January 17, 2013, 12:40:57 PM »
Hi everyone! It's been a while. I hope everybody is doing fine. I've been busy falling sick (what else is new? :sweatdrop:) and more importantly, as some of you may already know from following the recent posts in The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread, I'm currently working with Hitobo and nori on a proposal to the forum mods for an AKB48 Fanfic Community Advice Thread to help writers who want to improve their writing. In our proposal, readers and writers alike will get to play their part in offering advice. We've already come up with the first draft and are in the process of making some adjustments. More details will be posted in the Discussion Thread once we have finalised the draft so please keep a lookout for it if you are interested! :deco:

Anyway, enough of the serious stuff! I'm here to reply to comments given to the last Dr. Watanabe update and you know what that means (or maybe not :nervous): the next update is coming soon! XD

ChuuuPuffss: Yes, Yuki is saved and nothing too bad happened to her! I think I would get slaughtered by a lot of you if something did although that would not stop me from giving her a tragic outcome if I really wanted to. Perhaps I can save it for my future MaYuki fic :twisted: Thank you for liking the way I write :deco: but really, vocabulary isn't one of my strong points. I always seek the help of the online dictionary and thesaurus when I write. I like to think of them as my trusty best friends :D Yup, who else but Kojiharu to be the one who stays sober? Just like in real life, she surprises everyone with her random sparks of brilliance :lol: I LOLed at the Jun being Batman part. He's quite the clumsy Batman though :rofl: I'm glad you love the Christmas present and once again, thank you for supporting this story!

Prataz: OMG Prataz-san! I thought you had stopped following this fic long ago and I'm really happy to see you here again! Thank you for your compliment but oh no, I cannot imagine anyone from MediaCorp playing any of these characters. It is quite a scary thought. Qi Yuwu? Jeanette Aw? Nooo! :panic: We should just continue to imagine our gorgeous AKB idols in their respective roles :nervous

Chichay12: More is coming soon, I promise! And thank you for the Christmas wish too! XD

rhin_rhin: Yes, good thing Mayu came in the nick of time but poor doctor got another scar :( Stupid boy should stop going to the hospital for all the wrong reasons! I hope he doesn't forget that he's supposed to be a doctor and not a patient :lol: But then again, he gets to cozy up to his dearest nurse in the ambulance so all's good :twothumbs What will happen to Ren? Since Yuki didn't get raped, Ren will. He will be raped by Jun and the serial rapist :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And even though I haven't been contacting you recently, I still love you rhin-san! :heart: :P

jell_o_jello: You are welcome and thank you very much for your Christmas wish too! Yes, MaYuki is saved! Those two still need to get married XD They need a token of immunity so that disasters will stop getting in the way of them making babies their love. As for Jun saving Ren, please refer to my reply to rhin_rhin above :halo:

kurogumi: We all need a friend like Haruna, don't we? :D I give you permission to kill me if Ren doesn't get saved (I dare to say that because you aren't ever going to crawl out of my laptop screen like Sadako :pimp:). So is Jun a dude or a girl or *gasp* neither?! :shocked: Sorry, I'm amusing myself here :P Oh yes, you noticed Itano-san! And I like how you call Itano-san a new actor. Makes me feel like this is a TV drama :twothumbs I'm glad you love the chapter and I hope you will enjoy the next one too!

Chanaline: Mayu is so cool that I want him for myself :wub: But nah, he goes best with Yukirin and I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of Yuki's rage. That's just scary *shudders* Mayu is one perceptive young man. We'll find out what he has discovered in the next update! Thank you for your Christmas wish! :deco: By the way, I love your current avatar. Pouting Yukirin is so adorable, isn't she? Although the first episode of her drama was kind of weird, she still shone in her performance :heart:

kiruchi: You are welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the action scene. So far, we've had romance, comedy, medical drama, fluff, and now action. What should be next? Ah, Mayu shall be abducted by aliens! Or someone shall be possessed by an evil spirit out to kill everyone in Akiba Hospital :lol: Ok, no. My brain is just getting high on fever medicine. Don't mind me :nervous

aruka: aruka-san! I had thought that you had stopped following this story long ago too! It's really great to see you back again! :deco: I hope you will like the future updates :D

DC2805: I know right! Someone please just whisk these two lovebirds to a church and let them get married in peace! What is this? A soap opera? :lol: That was what I joked to my colleague when she smacked my shoulder and asked, "Oi, I thought you said this was going to be a one-shot?" I just couldn't stop writing about them... They are too darn cute! But seriously, yes, marriage is on the cards. I also can't start on a new MaYuki multi-chapter if I'm not done with this story :doh: Hoho... you noticed drunk Yuko and Mario. I wonder what will happen to them too :twisted:

msst28: Thank you for following this story and I'm glad you enjoyed the update! Don't worry, you will find out what happens to Ren soon! :D

gek geki: Thank you for reading all of my stories! I hope you will continue to enjoy my future updates too! :grin:

Chichay12, miayaka, Chanalina, rhin_rhin, DC2805: Thank you very much for your comments on the MaYuki Christmas Special! :heart: I hope you and everyone else here had a good Christmas and tasty turkey/eggnog/chocolate/yesIknowChristmasisnotallaboutfood! XD

Some of you might have noticed a new link in my signature and that's the link to ECCHIFIED@tumblr. It's a joint account with two of my friends where we post all things yuri in the world of J-pop and K-pop (actually it's mainly just AKB48 and SNSD :nervous) and has been around for quite a long time. If you see posts/reblogs about Mayuyu and/or Yukirin, that's usually me XD In a recent meetup, I revealed to my friends that I write AKB48 fanfics and they asked me to post my stories there so don't be surprised if you see my fics on ECCHIFIED or floating around tumblr sometime in the future. In the meantime, take care my dear readers and I'll see you in the next update! :deco:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:10:45 AM by seigus »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #229 on: January 17, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »
sorry for being so late and commenting only now  :bow: :bow: :bow:

You know I am a huge fan of yours and it will never change  ;)

God, I just really love the way you write and I'm so happy Yuki's saved!!!

And OMG, Yuko-sama falling face down on Mario's crotch :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wonder what happens when she wakes up  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also think that Jun could be a girl and... I hope he/she saves Ren and later they just get together!!

And Itano appeared!!! Yay!!!

The MaYuki should just go and get married, really~!!!

And I loved the cute OS, thank you~!!!

I'll be waiting for more~!!! :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2013, 05:57:05 PM »
I will never stop following your fic unless you are a habitual fan-fic write half-way give up kind of idiot like me =P

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »
Oh thank you!! Yukirin is so cute when she pouting like this.

And yes! I thought when I saw the first episode that was kinda weird. But She shone and shone a lot.
I loved when the old man asked her if she will close he eyes when she kiss someone and then she said "HA!" It was so... so Cute(?) cool (?) I don't what I really thought at this moment... Oh! you are the first one whom I speak about it. ( I'm a little exciting :nervous)

I want him (Mayu) too!!! :wub: But I think, no, I know that I can't win against Yuki... She is so beautiful... (you can see the Yukirin's fan XD)

Ren will be raped by Jun... :rofl:

So you are going to update soon :theking
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2013, 02:56:27 AM »
romance,
comedy,
medical drama,
fluff,
action

What next? Of course medical drama again! Yeah! I Love medical drama
But dont hurt my yuki or ren!,if its mayu or jun its fine LOL

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.6] To Mend a Broken Soul (20 Jan)
« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »
A/N: Hi everyone! As mentioned, here's Part 4.6 of my Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series! We are finally going to find out what happens to Ren and Jun! I hope you will enjoy this update! :deco:

sakura_drop_: There's no need to apologise. No one is obliged to comment in the first place :nervous Anyway, thank you for still keeping up with this story! I had a huge laugh when I wrote the face-in-the-crotch moment because I was imagining poor Mayu's guilty face :rofl: What if I told you Itano is Jun's boyfriend? :shocked: Hahaha I really need to get out of my trolling mode :twisted:

Note: This is a genderbend story.

---

To Mend a Broken Soul

Matsui Jun kept his dark eyes trained on the slow-moving pair in the distance. From the way the rubber soles of Ren’s sneakers jerked along the royal blue carpet, it was plain to see that his legs had already given way and the drunken man was practically being dragged by the stranger. The pair stopped before a door after brushing past a chambermaid who did not even bat an eyelid at what was probably a common sight in the hotel. Squinting his eyes from behind a wall, Jun managed to make out the number ‘2513’ on the well-polished door plate.

“Where’s your key?” the smooth voice asked.

Ren swayed a little as he dug his hand into his pants’ left pocket, fumbling around futilely.

“Let me help you,” the man’s hand delved into Ren’s pocket and Jun detected the doctor flinching in shock when the intruding hand went a wee too deep.

“W-What are you doing?” Ren sputtered and staggered away only to have his knees buckle from the sudden loss of support. The tall stranger quickly reached out a muscular arm to steady him before his rump could hit the floor.

“Sorry, you were moving and my hand slipped.”

Ren glared suspiciously at the man but in his inebriated state, his mind was simply too hazy to protest. He desperately yearned to crash the bed so that his world would stop spinning. Leaning against the wall next to the wooden door, he waited impatiently as the man unlocked and pushed the door open. Grunting a word of thanks, he received his hotel key and slid himself along the wall to enter the room.

“I can handle myself from here,” Ren insisted when he sensed the man was following him into the room. However, the man did not budge and slammed the door behind him instead. Ren froze.

“What are you-”

Before he could complete his question, he was swung over the man’s shoulder like a sack of potatoes and then dumped onto the bed. Suddenly, Ren felt more awake than ever as alarm bells rattled his brain to life. The man loomed over him, licking his lips.

Damn it! I can’t move!

The heavy intruder had Ren pinned under his burly frame as he straddled him. Large hands tore at his brown leather belt, almost ripping the buckle off. Burdened with an alcohol-infused system that had rendered his limbs useless, he found it impossible to muster any strength to fight back. His mind flashed back to Officer Maeda’s warning about a male rapist on the loose.

This can’t be happening to me!

Just like back at the beach when Jun approached him, Ren’s throat tightened and his breathing became ragged to the point where his face turned blue. His vision doubled, spiking the oppressive feeling in his gut as it now appeared to be two voracious men riding on him. Unwelcome body heat was pooling at where their bodies met. As Ren’s heartbeats thumped loudly in his ears, cold sweat poured down from his forehead and his hands trembled as though struck by Parkinson’s disease.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

The aggressor ceased wrestling with Ren’s stubborn belt and spun towards the incessant rapping on the door, frowning deeply.

“Anybody inside? There’s a fire down the corridor! Escape now!” a frantic voice called out from the other side.

“Of all times…” the man growled in frustration. Casting a longing glance at the gasping and pale-faced man under him, he clicked his tongue and clambered off the bed, scrambling towards the room’s exit. The moment he swung open the door, a fist flew into his nose, snapping his head back.

“Ugh!” the man stumbled and before he could regain his bearings, he fell back from a sharp kick to his chest. The new arrival pounced onto him like a wild panther and sat on his stomach.

“Police!” Jun proudly shoved his police badge in the man’s face. The young officer grinned inwardly when the man’s features froze in shock. However, his joy was short-lived when the stocky man broke into a ravenous grin.

“You don’t look half bad, Officer Boy,” he stroked Jun’s smooth face, making the younger man blanch from the intimate action. “Since I’m going to get arrested anyway, I should add a police officer to my list of victims. That way I’ll go down in history, right, boy?”

With a sudden burst of hidden strength, the man flipped their positions, causing Jun to smack the back of his head against the ground. Although the floor was carpeted, the huge impact still knocked the wind out of him, making him see dancing stars.

On the bed, Ren groaned as he forced his uncooperative body up. His jet-black hair stuck to his sweat-drenched forehead in dripping clumps. Shaking his head, he was painfully aware of the racket in the room that was making his head throb even more. With the man off him and his personal bubble back, he was able to slowly stabilise his senses.

That voice sounds familiar…

Looking up, he did a double take when he spotted Jun struggling with his attacker on the floor. The officer appeared to be fighting a losing battle. Whenever Jun was about to get up, the man would shove him back down. An unexpected wave of dread struck Ren.

“No, don’t hit him…” Ren whispered subconsciously. Realising what he had just said, he almost bit his tongue.

Wasn’t I afraid of him earlier? Why do I…? No, it’s just because he’s a good person. That’s all.

There was a sharp yell of pain from Jun and Ren cursed himself for getting so pissed drunk.

I need to help him.

Jun tasted blood on his lips after being delivered a vigorous wallop to his jaw. As he blocked off more punches aimed at his face, he regretted not informing his colleagues of his whereabouts. Itano-senpai is so gonna scold me after this. If I make it out alive, that is.

A fraction of a second’s distraction was all it took for the man to sneak a punch through Jun’s defense. Immense pain exploded in his left eye and the officer was out cold from the impact, his arms dropping to his sides limply. Smirking, the man gripped Jun’s shirt collar.

“Time for my prize,” his eyes gleamed in anticipation.

Ren clumsily rolled off the bed when he noticed the danger Jun was in.

“Don’t touch him!” he shouted, or attempted to with his hoarse voice.

Fingers tightening on the denim shirt, the man ripped it apart as though it was paper. The buttons popped audibly and scattered all over the carpet.

“What the hell is this!” the man cried out in confusion as he recoiled from the sight presented before him. Covering Jun’s chest was none other than a woman’s black chest binder.

While the predator was still in a state of shock, Jun’s eyes shot open and she whispered, “Gotcha.”

The officer sat up and headbutted him, breaking the hindering sunglasses with a satisfying crack. With a gleeful kung fu shout, she kneed him in a man’s most vulnerable region. His voice went from deep and manly to shrill and girly in a split second.

Ren’s jaw dropped at the sight. He blinked multiple times to make sure his eyes were not playing tricks on him. Nope, the binder was still there.

Jun is a woman.

Relief washed over him.

Wait, why am I feeling glad?

He watched in dumb admiration as Jun expertly whipped out a pair of handcuffs from her pocket and locked the weakened man’s wrists behind his back. She stomped on his struggling back, pressing her foot down hard as she called someone on her mobile phone.

“Itano-senpai, I’ve just subdued Homo Rapist in Room 2513. Can you and Atsuko-san come over to help me bring him to the station?” There was a pause before she continued, “You are on the way to catch another offender? Alright, alright. I’ll wait for you here. No, no, I won’t let him escape. Please trust my abilities, senpai.”

Ending the call, she scowled dramatically at her phone as if it was her disbelieving senior. Drawn by the comical action, Ren accidentally let out a soft chuckle, instantly earning her attention.

“Ren-san…” Jun stared at the handsome man, suddenly feeling extremely self-conscious like a starstruck teenage girl. Slapping her flaming cheeks, she muttered something audible only to herself before she focused on him again. “Are you alright?”

Ren ruffled his hair sheepishly. “Yeah, thanks to you.”

An awkward silence fell over them.

“What is this? An idol drama?” the man jeered from the floor and was promptly delivered another kick to his nuts.

“Shut up!” Jun snapped. “Do you want me to gag you?”

“If you are capable of it, girlie,” came the strained yet taunting reply.

Jun clenched her fists. “You asked for it.”

The next thing Ren knew, the young female officer had singlehandedly bundled the man up in a thick blanket and stuffed a face towel in his blabbering mouth. She patted her hands with a satisfied huff while Ren observed her high nose bridge and the feminine curve of her rosy lips, wondering how he could have missed the signs that she was a woman.

“Erm… Ren-san…”

Ren jolted at being called. “Y-Yes?”

“Do you have a shirt that I can borrow? Mine is kind of ruined,” Jun flapped her open blue shirt carelessly. Feeling a surge of heat to his face, Ren averted his eyes from her flat bound chest and slim stomach, clearing his throat as he walked to his luggage and rummaged through its contents to dig out a plain black T-shirt.

“Thanks,” Jun removed her shirt and tossed it aside casually before pulling Ren’s tee over her head, taking a brisk whiff of the fresh scent unconsciously. After adjusting her short black wig, she stepped up to him and stuck her hand out with a megawatt smile.

Ren frowned questioningly at the abrupt action.

“Matsui Jurina. That’s my real name,” she said. “Nice to meet you.”

Ren blinked.

Jurina nudged her hand forward, still beaming.

A small but heartfelt smile finally graced Ren’s dry lips and he grasped the proffered hand. The moment their hands made contact, he was overwhelmed by how ladylike hers was. It was a little rough, probably a result of her police training, but it was certainly smoother and smaller than an average man’s hand.

“Matsui Ren. Nice to meet you too.”

As they waited for the other officers to arrive, Jurina took his statement as she sat unceremoniously on the restrained rapist while Ren rested on the edge of his bed. When that was done, they moved on to idle talk and Ren found out an astonishing fact about Jurina: the young lady had barely turned twenty, making her seven years his junior.

“That’s really young,” Ren remarked, not quite knowing what else to say.

“I joined the academy once I graduated high school because I wanted to be like my dad. He was always so cool when fighting the bad guys! But now he’s an instructor for the new cadets. He really gave me hell when I was under him,” Jurina pouted at the memory.

Ren laughed softly at how excited she sounded when she talked about her dream job. “It’s for your own good that he was tough on you.”

Jurina nodded, pressing her lips together, “Hmm… That’s right. He always says the criminals won’t go easy on me.”

The doctor could not help but chuckle again. This girl is really quite innocent in her thinking.

“What about you, Ren-san? Why did you become a doctor?” With the tables suddenly turned on him, Ren was at a loss for words. He had made it a point not to rake up the past which never failed to make his heart ache but when he saw the large doe-like eyes staring expectantly at him, his resolve crumbled.

Closing his fists over his knees, he slowly revealed, “My childhood friend and I always played doctor and nurse when we were young. As we grew older, she realised she truly wanted to become a nurse while I, being a prideful teenage boy, boasted that I’d be a doctor so that we could work together. And we studied really hard in high school but…”

He sighed.

“But?” Jurina peered inquisitively at the hesitant doctor.

“She left our hometown to further her studies in a university in Tokyo. My family didn’t have the money to send me to the big city so I was left to work hard on my own in Nagoya.”

“Is your friend Mayu-san’s girlfriend?”

Ren nearly choked on his saliva when she posed that question. I was wrong. She is definitely not naïve at all!

Biting his lip, he nodded solemnly.

“And you like her, don’t you?” Jurina probed again, giving him another shock to the heart.

I may be a heart specialist but at this rate, even I can’t save myself.

With a wry smile, he responded, “You are quite sharp.”

To his surprise, the officer burst into peals of sheepish laughter. Scratching the back of her head in a rather boyish manner, she dismissed his claim, “No, no. You’ve just been very obvious, Ren-san!” Somehow, she liked the way his name rolled off her tongue.

Before they could continue the conversation, there were three firm knocks on the door.

“Ah, that must be Itano-senpai and Atsuko-san!” Jumping up, Jurina bounced over to the door. Ren was a little startled that he was disappointed at the interruption. What is this feeling?

He did not have time to wallow in self-pity because in walked Atsuko with a rather tall and fashionable man with short slicked-back blonde hair and multiple ear piercings. Trailing behind the no-nonsense-looking man whom Ren deduced was probably ‘Itano-senpai’ was his colleague Kojima Haruna.

“Kojima-san, why are you with them?” Ren asked.

“It’s a long story…” Haruna trailed off, tapping her chin as she pondered over her reply. “Let’s just say Kashiwagi-chan got kidnapped-”

“What?!” If not for the fact that Haruna was a woman, Ren would have grabbed her shoulders and shaken her like a rag doll.

“Calm down. As I was saying, Kashiwagi-chan was kidnapped but Watanabe-kun and the two officers here saved her. They are on their way to the hospital as we speak.”

“Yuki-chan is hurt?”

Haruna nodded absentmindedly. “Not as bad as Watanabe-kun though. She only suffered a cut on her arm and some bruises.”

Ren exhaled in relief upon hearing that Yuki was not in critical condition. Without realising it, he sighed a second time at how useless he had been.

I hate to admit this but you made the right choice, Yuki-chan. Mayu-san is the one who can protect you with his life. He is always there whenever you need help while I just know how to get drunk and get into trouble myself. I guess I’m just not… not good enough.

“Ren-san, are you okay?” Jurina waved her hand before his unblinking eyes, looking very concerned. Snapping out of his thoughts, he gave a forced smile and nodded a bit too quickly.

“I’ll be going now. See you around?” Jurina said with a hopeful tone in her voice.

“Ah, hang on,” Ren stopped her. She watched him curiously as he took some ice cubes from the mini fridge and wrapped them with a small towel.

“Use this on your eye. It’s looking pretty bad,” he advised. “This is the least I can do in return for your help.”

Her chest warmed at his thoughtfulness and she gladly received the impromptu ice pack.

“Thank you, Ren-san,” with a sincere smile and butterflies in her stomach, she left.

When it was just Ren and Haruna alone in the room, the gynaecologist made an unexpected request.

“Can I sleep in your room tonight?”

“Eh?” Ren gaped at her. “Aren’t you sharing a room with Yuko-san?”

“I don’t know where she is and I left my room key with her. She and Mario-kun were already gone from the club when I went back just now. So were the others and I don’t want to disturb them,” Haruna answered matter-of-factly.

“I guess that should be fine then. Knowing Miyazawa, he is probably not coming back tonight. You can take Mario-san’s clothes to change and take his bed. I believe he wouldn’t mind,” Ren suggested and proceeded to get ready for bed. Before he succumbed to exhaustion, his thoughts drifted to the new friend he had made and he fell asleep a little more easily for the first time in years.

---

It was already four in the morning when Yuki and Mayu returned to the holiday resort. On the way back to the hotel, Mayu had received a message from Haruna saying that Ren was fine and the rapist had been arrested. With their minds finally at ease, the doctor had insisted that he did not need to stay for observation in the hospital as he trusted Yuki to nurse his wounds properly. There was another reason which he kept to himself: he did not want to leave Yuki alone after all that had happened.

“So much for a holiday trip,” huffed Yuki as she helped Mayu into their hotel room. “You sustained new injuries instead of recovering from your old ones.”

Forgetting the large wound on his shoulder, Mayu shrugged and hissed loudly in pain. His anxious companion was on him in a second, ushering him to the edge of their bed.

“It’s time to change the dressing. It’s all soaked,” Yuki diverted his attention to the piece of dressing on his right shoulder that was wet with semi-dried blood. With the skilful hands of an experienced nurse, she removed the dressing carefully and dabbed at the sticky stitched up wound with a moist cloth. Mayu found himself enthralled by the way long locks of her soft raven hair fell over the right side of her face as she tilted her head in deep concentration. Her angelic features, though marred by traces of dirt, were still as alluring as ever. He smiled to himself, feeling like the most fortunate man in the world to have protected the purity of this wonderful woman before him.

“Is it very painful?” Yuki asked when her boyfriend winced.

“A little,” he flashed a feeble and somewhat forced smile. Noticing the worried crease on her brow, he quickly added in a joking manner, “Doesn’t it look like my body has become a living canvas?”

She smiled girlishly at his attempt to cheer her up. “Whoever the artist is, I would love to take away his license for drawing scars all over my boyfriend. But…” her voice trailed off as she leant back and admired his lean physique basking in the warm glow of the room.

“But?” he returned a puzzled look.

“… I must admit you look sexy with them,” she continued softly as a bright blush conquered her visage. A light chortle sounded from the amused man before her.

“Did I not look sexy previously?” he teased, enjoying the way her cheeks bloomed like cherry blossoms in spring.

Eyelids fluttering downwards, she shyly placed a hand on his bare chest and drew small circles at where his heart emitted steady beats. “You were more… boyish.”

She felt a rumble under her palm as he let out a low chuckle. Lightly callused fingers tipped her chin up and she found herself staring into the mesmerizing windows to his soul.

“I have to match up to my very sexy girlfriend, right?”

The unabashed compliment raised the corners of her mouth even as she tried to bite back a smile. “Hmph… sweet talker,” she smacked him lightly. “You were already very manly when I started working with you.”

“Really? That’s new.”

She giggled at the genuine surprise he was displaying. “Yes,” she resumed drawing random shapes on his uneven scars. “It was the way you carried yourself. Ever heard of ‘a serious man is a sexy man’?”

He shook his head and she could not help but pinch his nose playfully.

“You might have been the medical prodigy and Dr. Cool to everyone but I felt your kindness during our very first meeting,” she caressed his swollen left cheek gingerly. “And I’m glad my instincts were right.”

Turning his head, he kissed her palm. “I’m thankful that you were so patient. I mean, it took me almost three years to tell you how I felt.”

“Good that you know,” she poked the raw bruise on his jaw, effectively making him reel in pain.

“Yuki!”

Her melodious laughter rang in the quiet room. “That’s punishment for making me wait so long.” However, her heart melted upon seeing the pitiful puppy-like drooping brows on his injured face and she pulled him in for a soothing peck on the lips.

“Mayu… I’m tired. Can you hug me to sleep?”

He raised an eyebrow at her unusual request. “You don’t even need to ask. Don’t I do that every night?”

Gripping the crumpled fabric of her dress, she bit her lower lip nervously. That was when Mayu detected fear in her fidgety brown eyes. Laying his hands over hers, he spoke in the gentlest tone he could muster, afraid to shatter her delicate soul. “Sure, would you like to change out of your dress first?”

“Can you take it off for me?”

It was another odd request but he complied without a second word. Lifting her dress that was stained with blood and grime, he was careful not to agitate the bandaged wound on her right arm. He silently thanked the heavens that her cut did not require stitches like his. When he laid eyes on the deep red bruises on her thighs, he mentally stabbed himself for allowing another man the chance to touch his beloved inappropriately.

“I’ll get your sleepwear,” he stood up but was instantly held back by a shaky hand.

“Don’t leave me,” her voice came out as a desperate plea. The frightened gaze in her glistening eyes as she peered up at him dressed only in her lacy white lingerie made her look extremely vulnerable. Mayu suddenly found his throat very dry. Sucking in a deep breath, he counted to six in his head before plopping back down. He set his glasses on the bedside table and drew her into his arms, allowing her weight to rest upon him as he lay on the fluffy pillow. With her head tucked under his chin, he felt her burying her face in his chest as feathery strands of her hair tickled his unclothed skin.

“Thank you, Mayu,” she murmured, finding solace in the comforting warmth of his embrace. He pulled the covers over their bodies and pressed his lips against the top of her head.

“Sleep your worries away, my dear. I will always be here.”

Soon, he sensed the tension seeping away from her as quiet, steady breathing drifted into his ears. If he could see her face, he would have noticed her peaceful smile as she slept soundly in his arms…

The next morning, he was awakened by the pleasant feeling of familiar fingers playing with his fringe. Blinking his bleary eyes open, he was greeted by the beautiful serene face of his angel. The sight warmed his heart and he returned a lazy smile.

“Had a good sleep?” he asked, voice somewhat husky.

She nodded and replied, “Thanks to you.”

“Anything for you,” he rubbed his eye and pouted at the thought of leaving the indulging arms of sleep. The adorable unguarded action brought a loving grin to Yuki’s face. It never failed to amaze her how mature he can be yet in their private moments together, he would sometimes let his child-like side slip through.

“You are so cute,” she poked his nose.

“No one is looking,” he drawled, allowing his heavy eyelids to fall again.

“I am.”

“Not counted,” he pulled her closer, savouring the warmth of her body.

“Shouldn’t we be getting up for breakfast?”

“I’m tired.”

“Sleepyhead.” Despite her remark, she made no move to ease out of his hug. Instead, she gazed dotingly at his resting face.

You’ve been through a lot too last night. I’ll let you sleep in today.

Inching forward, she planted a tender kiss on his swollen cheek before closing her eyes and joining her favourite doctor in his dreamland.

Meanwhile, things were not so peaceful in Room 2515. A distinct high-pitched shriek pierced through all the walls despite how soundproof they were advertised to be and it was soon joined by a lower but equally anguished male scream. All occupants in nearby rooms save for a certain snoozing doctor and nurse, were jolted wide awake.

---

To be continued...

Thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated :deco:

I had wanted to wrap up this vacation arc in this update but there are still some loose ends to be tied up and dun-dun-dun, Mayu still hasn't proposed to Yuki! :banghead:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:39:00 PM by seigus »

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.6] To Mend a Broken Soul (20 Jan)
« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2013, 08:41:34 PM »
 :otomerika: Yeah! Long awaited update! Thanks!!!  :hee:

So the truth on Jun is out! Glad that she managed to protect Ren's chastity (LOL!) And I bet it will take another "decades" (Mayu is not better, took him 3 years to confess) more for the super dense ren to realize his growing feeling towards Jun. Maybe "Jun" can take the initiative! Go Go! Jurina!!! :on woohoo:

Expected ... something "BAD"  :JD:  :deco: had happened between Mario and Yuko!

Update please!!! (and quickly)  :mon pray2: Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2013, 09:13:22 PM »
OMG the last sentences of this update were just  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

anyway, Yuko-sama and Mario aside  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*cough*

What a sweet couple MaYuki is... Thanks t you I ship them harder than SaeYuki  ;) They're just so sweet and cute... I think I got cavities from their scene~

And Jun is Jurina oc, how we suspected. The way she handled that rapist  :mon beam: :mon determined:

Ren should just stop being so dense... He likes Jurina oredi nee~?  :mon star: :mon XD: :mon misch:

God, I still can't get over MariYuu  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: my poor imagination is running wild  :mon XD: :mon lmao:

I'll be waiting for your other update  :mon yeah:

btw, Itano is so cool~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline steven_0809

« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »
jun was jurina yesssss

ren stop and forget your love for yuki but love jurina right now

do you UNDERSTAND ME ?! :angry:

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
So Jun is actually Jurina :w00t:
No problem for Ren there :twothumbs

Ahhh now I wanna know what happened between Mario and Yuko :lol:

Thanks for another awesome update!

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2013, 02:52:00 AM »
damn rapist don't hurt my junjun :angry: and go ren fall hard for jurina! xD
on top of that am getting diabetes early in the morning just by reading MaYuki sweet scenes lolol  XD
am looking forward to mario and yuko scene, seem like it's going to be epic moment there  :banana:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2013, 03:32:43 AM »
Yes!

Thank seigus-san,for making ren safe...LOL

Seems like ren already fall for jurina,but he's so dense like mayu,maybe he need a time to figure out that he love jurina,but hopefully not that long,i kind like he figure out in short time,maybe 3 day?or after vacation? LOL

And i loved the intense scene between mayu and yuki,they sure need to marry~

As for mario and yuko,i dont want imagine what happen,these people...

This fic actually really like a tv drama LOL

Thank for the update seigus-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Shine. At Last