JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - I Believe

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 176985 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl
« on: August 16, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »
Greetings everyone!! I am miyumi and I am an author here on the forum. Due to the request of a certain fan, I was asked to make a one shot collection. So now here I am today to show you what I got. Now I won't update on this everyday like I do with my other story. I'll write in this when I have extra ideas when they're in my head. I will also accept other requests so don't be shy. Anyways I hope you enjoy my one shots. This is my first time doing this so please forgive me if I screw up!
==================================================================================
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA-CHAN! Here is the special Atsumina os that you requested and now I am happy to present it to you. I hope you like it!

Atsumina: A Lovers True Feelings

After hearing about Maeda Atsuko's graduation from AKB48 everyone was shocked. But not as shocked as Team A captain Takahashi Minami.The little captain was strong on stage when she announced it trying to look brave in front of the younger members. But on the inside she felt like bawling her eyes out. That night after the graduation, she cried until there were no tears left in her tiny body.

"Hey Takmina... Takamina!"

"Yeah?"

Takamina looked over and saw team K captain Akimoto Sayaka looking at her with concerned eyes.

"Are you ok? You don't look well." she said.

"Yeah I'm fine." Takamina said.

"Listen I know Acchan's graduation announcement was a huge shock to everyone. I was surprised seeing you being so strong out there. If you need someone to talk to you can always talk to me."

"Thanks Sayaka."

Sayaka walked out of the dressing room and left Takamina alone to go back into her world. She remembered everything leading up to the announcement. She remembered hearing the cries of the fans and other members. When Acchan announced her graduation, Takamina felt as if something was torn out of her heart.

"Acchan can't go."

But she is and Takamina couldn't do anything about it. It was her choice and as her friend she must support her choice no matter how hard or sad it was. But Takamina still felt as if her heaven had collapsed on her and now there was nothing but broken pieces. Pieces that she couldn't pick back up. Other members started coming back from a show. No one seemed to notice Takamina and were ignoring her. That or they saw her but were too afraid to bother her. Either way Takamina didn't care because she was too lost in thought.

"Oi Takamina."

Takamina saw team K ace Oshima Yuko looking at her.

"What?"

"Acchan is coming back from the stage. Do you want to talk to her?"

As soon as she said that Takamina felt like fleeing the room.

"I'm sorry but I have another interview to get to. Bye."

Takamina was about to rush out of the room when Yuko stopped her.

"Takamina I know you're trying to avoid Acchan but you're going to have to talk to her eventually."

Takamina didn't say anything. Instead she left right before Acchan had walked in. Takamina had not spoken once to Acchan since the announcement. She has not seen her or talked to her. Instead she lays in her bed staring at the ceiling getting no sleep at all. The concert scnene just kept playing over and over in her mind.

"I hate you. I hate you Takamina."

She would say that to herself over and over again. She balmed herself for Acchan wanting to graduate but in reality it wasn't her fault. Yuko was right though about having to talk to Acchan. The last perfomance they would have together is going to be at the Tokyo Dome and Takamina has a duet with Acchan. They're going to have to practice.

"Takamina but more effort into it! Acchan it's left right then forward!"

Accchan and Takamina collapsed on the floor sweaty and exhauseted from all the intense practices. They had to get everything down perfectly because the concert was just days away. But Takamina was having trouble because she was working so closly with Acchan. She felt like crying and running away but she couldn't because she had a job to do.

"Ok that's enough you two. Go home and take a rest."

Takamima ran out of the practice room and then out of the changing room before Acchan came in. She didn't want to talk to Acchan fearing she would break down and burst into tears. Takamina was tired but didn't want to go home. So she decided to get on a train and stay there hoping it would help her relax. She found a seat and waited for the train to start.

"Mind if I sit here?"

There was girl looking at the open seat next to her.

"Sure."

The girl sat down and started reading a book. Meanwhile Takamina was starting to drift off again. The train started moving and flashes of Acchan's face raced through her mind. All the good and bad times she had with her. All the fun they had and the tears they shed. It was like she was reliviing her life only it was all with Acchan. Takamina was about to pass out when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. It was the girl who she previously talked to.

"Umm I hope I'm not bothering you but may I ask, are you Takahashi Minami from AKB48?" she asked.

"Yes I am." Takamina said.

"Oh my gosh I knew it! I am a huge fan of you and Acchan!"

"Oh thanks."

"Can I get your autograph?"

"Sure. Who do I make it out to?"

"Yuki. Miayaka Yuki."

"Ok here you go."

"Thank you so much! Oh and could you sign this for my boyfriend Flean? He's a huge fan of you as well."

"Sure."

"Ahh I can't wait to tell everyone back home!"

Watching Yuki reminded Takamina of her back when she was younger. So happy and relaxed and ready to take on amything people threw at her. But now she's a mess and feels like digging a hole.

"Umm you don't have to answer this but are you sad about Acchan's graduation?" she asked.

Takamina paused to think about the answer. Then she finally said,

"Yes I am. Deeply sad."

"I am too. I'm going to miss her so much."

"I am too."

"But everyone is even more worried about you."

"What?"

"All the AKB fans. They're worried about you and your health. We've all seen it. On stage and when you're MCing you have that same smile on your face but it looks fake. Everyone can see the hurt in your eyes. We're all worried about you Takamina. All the AKB fans are."

Takamina sat there in silence not sure what to say. Then Yuki decided to contiue.

"You know I'm in college right now studying to be an IT. It's kinda like my dream. I gave up a lot to make my dream come true. Acchan graduating is just one of the things she's giving up in order to make her dream come true. It may be hard and sad but she wants to move on and become something more than AKB48's poster chlid. She wants to go out there into the world and make something out of herself. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah."

"So don't think of it as Acchan is leaving AKB for good. You'll all probably be good friends. You'll see her and talk to her maybe not as often but you'll still be good friends with no matter what. But the main thing is to remember that Acchan is a person with goals in life and she will do whatever it takes to achieve those goals. Even if it means sacrificing something she's loved for a long time."

"Maybe you're right."

"Well I don't know if I am. I'm just another fangirl."

"You're a wise one."

"Oh please. Anyways I'll be looking forward to your perfomance at Tokyo Dome. I already got my tickets."

"I'll see you there then."

"Me too."

Yuki got off the train leaving Takamina alone again. After going over everything she said, Takamina realized she was right. Everything Takamina has been doing has been holding Acchan back from reaching her true goals in life. She couldn't let that happen. So at the next stop, Takamina got off and started heading back to the AKB theatre.

"Thank you everyone so much for coming out tonight!"

Takamina had just finished her best performance so far. Everyone did great and the crowd was cheering. Now it was time for everyone to have their own little speech about Acchan. When it was Takamina's turn, she walked up there with pride and confidence in every step.

"Seven years ago, I auditioned for AKB48. I somehow passed despite being rejected the last time. It was here in AKB where I met her. Maeda Atsuko. She was a interesting girl. She was a little quiet at first but could be funny. She could be serious at times and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. We became good friends and some would say best. Little did I know that that fourteen year old girl would be come the face of AKB48. We both pushed eachother to become the best and do the best we could. And because of that, we are here today in front of you showing all our hard work."

The crowd cheered but then went silent.

"Working with Acchan these past seven years have been the best years of my life. Watching her grow and become something was like watching my own child grow. We were both there for each other when we cried and there when we laughed. We went through heaven and hell to go to where we are today. I helped you start off and now I am here to help you make that final leap into the world. I Takahashi Minami finally let you go and leave AKB48. I will miss you Acchan."

The crowd roared as Takamina walked off the stage. Everyone complimented her on her speech but Takamina didn't want to hear it. She walked back to the dressing room to change into her outfit for her final song. But standing there was Acchan with tears running down her eyes.

"Minami..."

"Atsuko.."

The two embraced in a long meaningful hug. They both cried their eyes out washing away thier sorrows and troubles. Eventaully Acchan was the first one to speak.

"Minami that speech was beautiful."

"I meant every word in that speech."

"I know you did."

"It's going to be lonely here without you. I don't know what's going to happen to AKB without you around."

"You guys will be fine without me. Maybe even better."

"Don't say that. We're nothing without you."

"And I'm nothing without you."

The two stared at each other for a long time. Then Acchan finally said,

"Minami.."

"Yeah?"

Acchan leaned in and kissed Takamina right on the lips.

"I love you Takahashi Minami."

Takamina returned the kiss and then said,

"I love you too Maeda Atsuko."

"Let's go and make this the best song ever!"

"Let's go!"

That night, Maeda Atsuko and Takahasi Minami made their last performance what is known in idol history as the best show ever.

==================================================================================
Well I hope everyone liked it! Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA-CHAN! I hope you of all people loved this. I worked really hard on it so please tell me what you think. Also everyone, let me know if I should continue doing the OS or not! I did what I could and now it's up to you guys!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:47:05 AM by miyumi »

Flean

Re: miyumi's OS collection!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 07:03:43 AM »
I was like.. finally!!! miyu's AtsuMina OS!!!!!!! :mon XD: but why Taka is avoiding Acchan!!! NOOOO~~  :mon ref:
Suddenly.. there was a girl in the train?? hurm..  :mon suspect:

"Can I get your autograph?"

"Sure. Who do I make it out to?"

"Yuki. Miayaka Yuki."
pffftttt!!! M-Mia??  :hiakhiakhiak:  and then THIS!!!

"Thank you so much! Oh and could you sign this for my boyfriend Flean? He's a huge fan of you as well."
:mon spit: what the... :mon one: why am I in this fic as well?? LOLOLOLOL
but Taka speech gave me goosebumps~ and got me teary~  :farofflook: I really wanna watch their duet LIVE!!!  :mon runcry:
I shall request an OS for my birthday as well~  :ding:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:25:14 AM by Flean »

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:44:59 AM »
Yehey!

ATSUMINA FAN FICTION!

MY FAVORITE

PLEASE MAKE ONE OR MORE ATSUMINA

THANK YOU
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »
wow miyumi-chan sugoi you're writing one shots now :onioncheer:
I loved this one if you can cantinue  :on GJ:
I wont be shy so I'd like one shots about Mayuki or Wmatsui my favourite pairing  :shy2: :nya:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 02:45:40 PM »
MIYU!!!!!

Thank you for this!
I really like it!
You really gave me a gift!!
I super love it!!!
This your first time writing atsumina and I'm glad about it!
Thank you miyu~~~~

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 02:49:13 PM »
Miyumi-san!!! Arigatou!! This is great! Atsumina! Yay! Love love love looooooove!

Im with mo-chan..hahaha Mayuki OS and Wmatsui OS the sensual,sexy,hot,passion,lovely...uuuuh

LOL LOL LOL..!!!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
@Flean: We're you surprised at seeing Mia in there? Not to mention you as well. It is her birthday fic so why woudn't I include her in it? Also if I put her in then I have to put you in. It's just common sense to me. I don't know but I just couldn't leave you out of the fun! Oh and I will be happy to write one for you on you're birthday as well.  :lol:

@Wmatsui22: So you're an atsumina fan but you go by wmatsui? Weird but who am I to judge? I'll see what I can do about Atsumina.  :)

@mo-chan: I knew you'd be asking for Mayuki or Wmatsui. I'll see what I can do for them. But multitasking is hard! I'm probably gonna end up frying my brain one of these days from all this writing. All well! I'll see what I can do about the Mayuki or Wmatsui. I think I already have an idea in mind.  :P

@miayaka: Good! I am so glad you liked it! I was a little shaky at first after writing but after you told me you liked it I'm glad everything went out well. Look forward to more atsumina one shots! When I have time that is. I could update it everyday but that would mean everyone would have to read two different stories of mine and I don't want to bother them with that.  :(

@kurogumi: Well I can't guarentee that it'll extreme love stuff that you see in smuts but I will try to make it as close to that as possible. Remember kurogumi there are rules about being a perv here. Seeing how both you and mo-chan want Mayuki or Wmatsui I think I'll write about them next.  :)

Minna! It looks like everyone likes the OS thing I posted. I will do my best to update it as much as possible but it may be hard writing two things at the same time. Plus knowing me how I update WAY fast you would have so much to read and I wouldn't want to bother you with that. So I'm think about updating this every i don't know 2 days? It's up to you guys really. I could update everyday if you perfer that but again I'm just thinking about you guys. Let me know what I should do!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! replies
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
you can every day!?   I cant.......,.,....Your fics are always sweet~ I love them!

so Mo-chan asked for Mayuki and Wmatsui!? I wanteed to ask the same~  I want them too!

Ill update today too! so stay still for a little while or enter later and read my new chapter?......hope ill end it until tomorrow~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
sokka arigato miyumi-chan I'll wait  :hee:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 06:33:10 PM »
Thank miyumi-chan~ LOL

Yes i know the rules...but but..hehe you know what i mean miyumi-chan~LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »
WOW!!! It's great oneshot!  :mon lovelaff:
It's been long time since the last time I read ff and this Atsumina oneshot is great~ thank you Miyu-chan  :mon inluv:
When I saw Mia-chan's name appeared, I thought it was usual because this fic is specially for her birthday present.
But then, Flean-kun? since when you become Mia-chan's boyfriend?!  :mon one: Hahaha...
But I like your idea Miyu-chan~  :mon fu:

Taka's speech was touching  :mon hanky: I wish to see their live duet  :mon whine:
To think about it, maybe I shall request a short fic for my birthday as well~  :mon mischief:

Oh, and Happy birthday Miayaka-chan  :mon squee:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 07:36:56 PM »
I want you fic become true ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 04:14:43 AM »
Well here is a new story! I hope everyone likes it.

Mayuki: A Princess's Rebellion

Princess Kashiwagi Yuki was known as the most elegant and most beautiful princess in all the kingdoms of the land. She was ready to take the throne at any time. She is known for her kindess towards the people and her rightous sense in justice. Yuki was the perfect princess. But there was only one problem with Princess Yuki. All her life Yuki had been kept on a tight leash. She could never be herself. She could only be the perfect princess everyone knew in love. But now that she's older, Yuki is starting to get more rebellious. She's starting to have thoughts of going aginst her parents. But she knew if she did she would get beaten.

"Stupid parents."

Yuki wished that she could be free like the towns people. Free to be herself and be with others. To laugh and be goofy. To have fun and just be free. But intead, she was locked up inside the palace all day forced to sit for hours on next to her parents. But then one day while Yuki was taking a stroll in the garden in the middle of the might, she saw something jump over the palace gates.

"Who's there?"

Yuki looked around but didn't see anything. She started to walk away but then she felt something grab her.

"Scream and I'll slit your throat."

"Are you an assassin?"

"You could say that. Come with me."

The assassin snuck Yuki out of the palace and out the palace walls. The assassin took Yuki to a boat where he had others waiting for her.

"Tie her up and then get going."

The two hench workers tied Yuki up and then threw her onto the boat. Then they started to set sail. The moonlight started to shine through patches of clouds down onto the boat. It was then Yuki saw who her kidnapper was. It was not a man but a woman and a young one. Her face was expressionless as if she had no emotion. Yuki found herself lost in the girl's empty eyes. They looked like they had seen horrible things. As if she went through hell and is now back on earth. The boat parked and Yuki was forced off the boat. She was taken to a small tent and forced inside.

"Put these on."

The girl threw a set of clothes at Yuki and then left the tent. Yuki put the clothes on and then told the girl to come back in. She came back in with a plate of food and water. It wasn't as fancy as the dinner at the palace but it was still food and Yukirin was hungry.

"Don't eat too fast. You'll get a stomach ache."

Yuki slowed her pace down. When she finished, she set the plate aside.

"Get some rest now. We're going to be moving soon."

"Right."

Yukirin found a spot on the ground and curled up. It was cold and sleeping on the ground wasn't helping. For once she actually missed her nice bed at the palace. Yukirin was shivering from the cold wishing she had a blanket. But then she felt a warm hand lightly touch her.

"You can sleep with me if you want. Come."

The girl helped Yukirin into the bed and then got in with her. She gave her plenty of covers and even the only pillow. Then she turned around with her back facing Yuki.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"You're very kind for an assassin."

"Don't say that."

"Sorry. What's your name by the way?"

"Mayu."

"I'm going to call you Mayuyu. Is that alright?"

"That's fine with me. Now sleep."

"Right."

Yuki fell asleep feeling warm from the person next to her. When she woke up, she saw Mayu changing. She was standing with her back turned changing out of her shirt. Yuki could see several scars on her back. Mayu's skin looked so smoothe in the light. Yuki could feel her heart race as Mayu finished changing.

"I know you're looking at me."

Yuki covered her madly blushing face under the covers.

"Get up. We're heading out."

"Where are you taking me?"

"A place where people like you have been ignoring."

Mayu walked Yuki into a village. Only this village looked abandoned. But actually it wasn't. There were people there only they didn't look like people. The people were dirty and on the ground. Some of them even looked dead. The buildings were run down and on the verge of collapsed. Yuki was surprised to see life in this village.

"What is this place?"

"It's my hometown. This was the place I was born and raised." Mayu said.

"This is where you grew up?" Yuki asked.

"Yes."

"How did you survive?"

"I had to do things. Things that I am not proud of today."

As they walked through the town a child walked over to Yukirin.

"Nee-chan do you have any food?"

"I'm sorry but I don't."

"Here little one."

Mayuyu took out a chunk of bread and handed it to the child.

"Take it and go."

"Thank you!"

"Are all the children starving?" Yukirin asked.

"Yes and there are other towns just like this one suffering in their own filth. Which is why I kidnapped you. I wanted to show you what the real world is like. You've been sheltered in that palace for too long and now I want you to see the truth." Mayu said.

"I had not idea."

"Well now you know. I am going to take you back now. When you get back, I want you take charge and help change this world and make it better for the people. Do you promise?"

"I do."

"Very well. Then I will now take you back to the palace."

As promised, Mayuyu took Yukirin back to the palace. But she stopped a couple miles away from the gates so she wouldn't be seen.

"Remember our promise!"

"I will!"

Yukirin started to walk away but then something shot past her and hit Mayuyu right in the shoulder. Yukirin looked over and saw Mayuyu on the ground bleeding with an arrow in her shoulder.

"Mayuyu!"

Yukirin tried to run to her but a bunch of guards came out of nowhere and surrounded them.

"Yuki!"

Yukirin's mother and father came running over. Her mother hugged her while her father walked to Mayuyu and pulled out his sword.

"You dare kidnap my daughter and take her to the outside!" he said.

"I was only showing her the truth. The truth you've been hiding from her!"

"Silence you. I'm going to end your miserable life once and for all!"

The father raised his sword and was about to strike down on Mayuyu. But then Yukirin broke free of her mother's hold and stopped her father.

"Don't!"

"Yukirin! What is the meaning of this?" her father said with rage.

"This girl saved me! She cared for me in a time of need! I will not let you repay her in this matter. She has shown me the truth and I have seen it with my own eyes."

"Yuki please!" Yuki's mother said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Silence mother! People are dying out there and here we are living the good life. Well I will not have that! When I become ruler I will not let my people suffer!. I will step up and do what a rightful ruler does. And if you will not let me then I will leave the palace and you will have to find another heir."

"Yuki by saying this you are saying you no longer want to be our daughter. Are you sure you want to go with this?"

"I do father. You and mother have held me back too long and I'm tired of it. This is what I want to do and if you want to stop me then you're going to have to kill me."

Yukirin's father stood there in silence. He was in deep thought thinking over his daughter's words. Then he finally said,

"Go prepare a medical kit and a survial bag."

"Honey you can't just let her go!"

"This is her choice and as her father I will support it."

The guard came back with the medicine and bag.

"Thank you father. I will not let you down."

With that, Yukirin took Mayuyu and left the palace for good.

"Why did you do that?" Mayuyu asked.

"Because I wanted to be with you." Yukirin said.

"You're crazy you know that."

"Maybe but it's all for a good cause. Now hold still."

Yukirin finished up wrapping the last bandages on Mayuyu. When she was done, Mayuyu turned to face Yukirin and looked at her. This time Yuki saw something different in Mayuyu's eyes. She saw happiness and love. Something she had never experienced in a long time.

"Thank you for everything you have done." Mayuyu said.

"It was all for you." Yukirin said.

"Well then this is for you."

Mayuyu leaned in and kissed Yukirin on the lips. The kiss was like Mayuyu's way of saying "I love you. Do you love me?" Yukirin replied with another kiss telling her "I do love you with all my heart." The two lived out the rest of their lives together as the kind assassin and the princess who rebelled.

Here is the Mayuki that everyone requested! I hope you all enjoy it and please tell me what you think. And as always I'm always open to requests.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Mayuki
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 10:11:10 AM »
Princess and Mayu?!   that was sweet~ though they fell in love to soon......... :wub: :O

I cant request another Mayuki so soon right? then how about you show me YukixMayuxRena living to gether? that would be sweet..... :wub:

if not then Wmatsui please~ XD
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 05:46:41 AM »
New one shot! I hope you enjoy it!

Wmatsui: The Angel's Charade

"God why am I alive? Why was I born into this world? Was I put here only to suffer in pain and agony? Was I put here to live here forever alone. To forever live a life that was never meant to be?"

Matsui Rena was always seen as a neat and tidy person. She was always nice and everyone loved her. She was seen as weak and fragile and never hurt a fly. Because of that people undestimate her and never take her seriously. On the outside she was the super nice and shy and even silly. But on the inside she was dark and very cruel. Because of her job as an idol, she has to act girly and cute. But when she's alone she can be very unforgiving.

"Hey Rena!"

Rena looked over and saw fellow SKE48 member Matsui Jurina. Jurina is one of the younger girls on SKE48 and is also currently in AKB48's Team K. Everyone loves Jurina. They see her as the cute but cool middle school student. Rena liked Jurina a lot. They were together when SKE was starting to form. Jurina and Rena were always together and people would sometimes confuse them sisters. Rena would always look forward to seeing her. But now that Jurina was in AKB48, she stopped seeing Rena as much. Seeing her today though was a surprise to Rena.

"Jurina what are you doing here?"

"I'm here on a short visit. I came to see you guys. How are things over here at SKE?" she asked.

"Things are fine. But it's very lonely without you." Rena said.

"Well don't worry, Aki-P said I'd only be on AKB for a while. Then I'll be right back on SKE with you!"

"I hope so."

"Well I have to go. I'll text you later!"

Jurina left leaving Rena sitting alone.

"Why do you have to leave me?" Rena thought.

Rena started at the spot where Jurina had just stood. She didn't even see the staff member over.

"Matsui-san it's almost time for stage."

"Oh right I'll be right there."

Rena walked into the dressing room and got ready for the stage. Then she went out to perform and it was over as soon as it started. At least that's what it felt like to Rena. She went back into the changing room and packed up. Then she ran started her long walk home. She was walking to the train station. She got on the train and was squished with the usual evening rush. Rena was standing when suddenly she felt something rub her butt. She couldn't see who the person was but she could hear him laugh.

"Stupid pervert." Rena thought.

She waited for the train to stop and when it did, she stepped on the mans foot really hard and then ran out the train. She was used to the sexual harassment on the train ride home but today she was just annoyed. Rena continued to walk home and the only way to get there was to walk through a very dangerous area. Rena never got attacked but today was her unlucky day.

"Hey sexy."

"Why don't you come with us?"

"We'll have a lot of fun."

Three guys surrounded her and one had a knife. He aimed it at Rena and started moving closer to her. Rena stared at the knife as if it was nothing. She wasn't really scared because she was used to seeing sharp objects thanks to her father.

"What's wrong girly? Aren't you scared?"

Rena just stared at the man with a blank expression.

"I said are you scared!"

The man swung the knife and cut Rena's face. Rena didn't feel the pain and just looked at the blood dripping from her face.

"Are you scared?"

Rena always told others that she wasn't good with blood and gets scared when she sees it. But in reality she actually loves it. She loves the sight of it, the feel of it, even the taste of it. But the thing Rena loved even more was fighting. She loved fighting and sometimes even killing. But Rena would never go to far as kill. She would only make her victums suffer.

"Hey answer me!"

Rena snapped back into the real world and looked back at the man. Instead of crying like most girls, Rena laughed and gave him a wicked smile.

"Ne tell me.. are you afraid of the dark?"

Rena tossed her bag out and broke the street light. The whole area became dark and the guys couldn't see her but she could see them. Over the time Rena has gotten used to seeing things in the dark. She ran over to the guy who was holding the knife and punched him in the face. The girl got mad and tried swinging the knife only to miss. Rena snuck behind him and grabbed his neck.

"Ne.. okotteru?"

Rena threw him to the side causing him to trip. He was going to turn around and strike but then Rena punched him the chest. Then she took teh knife from his hand and stabbed it deep into his chest. Moving at a downwards angle, she ripped through the man like cutting a fish killing the man. For some reason Rena felt like killing. She was tired and annoyed from the harassment early today. His body dropped to the ground and now there were two others to deal with.

"Show yourself!" one shouted.

"We're not scared!"

"Oh are you now?"

Rena took one guy and slammed him against the wall. Then she took his head and slammed it against the wall so many times. Blood splattered with every slam. When the man stopped moving, Rena dropped his body. She was about to turn around and deal with the last one when she felt a sharp pain in her arm. The last one managed to find Rena and stab her with a knife. Rena was mad now and really wanted to kill someone.

"You'll pay for that."

Rena grabbed the guy and threw him onto the ground. Then she took a pipe and started beating the mans gut. He doubled over in pain from the first blow but Rena wasn't done yet. Rena got on top of him and started clawing his neck with her nails leaving large stratch marks on it. Then she grabbed his legs and took each one of them and broke them. Then she took his arms and ripped them out of it's sockets. The man eventually stopped moving and Rena could tell her was dead. The light came back on and there standing in the middle of three dead corpses was weak little Matsui Rena.

"Scum bags."

Rena began licking the blood off her hands. She loved the taste of it when it was still warm. It was sweet and very relaxing. Rena stood there looking over everything she had done. Then she looked at her clothes and realized she would have to throw them out or wash them. It was a shame too because she had just bought them. Rena grabbed her bag and started walking the rest of the way home. When she reached her house, she walked in only to find the lights on. She walked into the family room to see Jurina sitting on the couch. There was a smile on her face when she first saw Rena but after looking at her closely, it turned into a face of horror.

"Rena!"

Jurina ran over to Rena and tried to walk her over to the couch. Rena had to act weak and make it seem like she got attacked which technically she did.

"What happened Rena?"

"I was attacked. They came out of nowhere and attacked me!" Rena said.

"Let's get you out of those clothes. You're a mess."

Jurina helped Rena take off her jacket and shirt until she was in nothing but a tank top. Jurina saw Rena's stab wound and almost hurled at the sight of so much blood.

"We should take you home." Jurina said.

"No! I think I'll be fine if we just bandage it." Rena said.

"But the wound looks pretty deep."

"Please Jurina. I really hate hospitals."

"Ok let's see what I can do."

Jurina managed to stop the bleeding and now had a bandage on it. Rena would have to stitch it up herself when Jurina left. Rena had gotten very good at stitching thanks to medical books. She self taught herself how to stitch wounds and became very good at it.

"Jurina how about you run to the store and get some more bandages. We're almost out."

"Uh right I'll go do that. Don't go anywhere."

Jurina left giving Rena time to do what she had to do. She walked over and pulled of a sewing kit and placed it on the table. Then she looped the thread threw the needle and pierced the needle into her skin. Rena didn't feel the pain because she was just used to it. It took about twenty stitches to seal it up. If it got worse then she would go in tomorrow and have it treated. But for now she was tired and wanted to rest. Rena walke over to the couch and lyed down. Slowly, she started to drift into sleep. But then she felt someone next to her.

"Rena. I'm back." Jurina said.

"I see. Set the bandages on the table. After that you can leave." Rena said.

"But I don't want to leave you."

"What?"

"I want to stay here and make sure you're alright."

"I'll be fine. You have to work tomorrow so go home and get some rest."

"No. I'm staying here with you."

"Very well. I think I have something for you to change into."

Rena gave Jurina one of those oversized Tshirts that she sometimes liked to wear. The two got into the bed and Rena started to fall asleep. But then she felt Jurina wrap her arms around Rena's tiny waist. Jurina would always be like that. Whenever they shared a room Jurina would cuddle up next to Rena. It was actually kind of nice. Rena was about to fall asleep when Jurina whispered something.

"I saw what you did back there."

Rena couldn't believe what she just heard. Did Jurina really see what Rena had done to those guys back there? It was odd because Rena always made sure she was never caught. But this time she must have been careless.

"I saw what you did. You're brute stength and power was something I have never seen before. Something Matui Rena would never do. But you did and now I've seen it. The real Matsui Rena who is nothing but a cruel violent monster." Jurina said.

"So what are you going to do about it? Tell everyone? I don't care if I get fired. I think it'd be a good thing." Rena said.

"I'm not going to say anything."

"What?"

"I need you on SKE because you're the only one holding everyone together. Without you SKE would be nothing. Plus I would have a better excuse to be around you."

"Couldn't you be around me even more if I wasn't an idol?"

"No because then when I come back you won't be there for me."

"I guess that makes sense."

"So I won't tell anyone but on one condition."

"What?"

Jurina flipped Rena over and got on top of her.

"I get to do this to you every night."

Jurina leaned in and gave Rena a deep kiss with tounge and all. Rena had never seen this side of Jurina before. Guess you shouldn't judge people by their covers. When Jurina finished the kiss, Jurina went back into her cuddle position.

"Game over Rena. I win and you're mine now."

"I guess so."

Rena was happy to find someone she loved. Someone to be with and hold. She was no longer alone or in pain because she had someone there to be with her. After a long time, the little angel's charade was finally over.

Well there's the Wmatsui one shot! I hope everyone liked it and please tell me what you think! Look forward to the next story and remember, I'm always open to requests!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update The Angel's Charade
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »
Wow!! More i want more wmatsui...

Yeah Rena being tamed by jurina! LOL

Miyumi-san this is..uoooh!! I cant describe! Too much its too much...uuh i love it!!

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Forever with You
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 02:59:54 AM »
New one shot! It came to me in a dream. I hope you all like it!

Atsumina: Forever with You

I'm alone. I'm in a dark room with no one with me. I didn't like it. It felt cold and wrong. Something felt like it was missing. Something big in my life. But what? I can't figure out what's missing. I feel like it's been with me my entire life but I still can't put my finger on it.

"Minami."

A voice called my name. I turned around and still saw nothing. There was only darkness.

"Minami."

I look around again and still see nothing.

"Minami!"

This time I saw you. I didn't know who you were or what your name was but I knew one thing, you were beautiful. You were standing just a couple feet away from me. I wondered if I reached out would I be able to touch you. But when I reached out, you vanished.

"Minami."

You stood behind me this time. You looked at me with gentle eyes. Your short hair framed your beautiful face perfectly. You reached out for me to take your hand. I reached out but right when I was about to touch it, you vanished again. Everything became bright to where it was almost blinding. I had closed my eyes but then I heard your voice.

"Minami."

I opened them and I saw you standing in front of me. You were holding my hand and staring deeply into my eyes. You were wearing a white dress with frills that hugged your flawless body in just the right places. Your hand had a warm touch to it that gave me a comforting feeling. I felt like I was in love but yet I still didn't know your name.

"Come on Takamina. We're going to be late for our reservations." you said.

We got into a car and drove to a fancy restaurant. I guess I must have been taking you out to dinner for some special occasion. We took our seats at a table and a waitor came over to take our orders.

"Order whatever you want. It's my treat." you said.

We ordered and the waitor left. I sat there silently staring at you as you played with your drinking straw. You looked so cute as your lips puckered into a Donald Duck shape. You saw me and smiled.

"Hey Takamina are you happy we decided to go out?"

I nodded my head and smiled. For some reason I couldn't talk. There were so many words I wanted to tell her but none would come out.

"It's been a while since we went out like this. I really do miss doing stuff like this. We won't be able to do it as much because once I graduate from AKB I won't get to see you as much."

Just then something heavy hit my chest. It was a sad and unpleasent feeling. The thought of you not being with me made me feel like my world was falling apart. Tears started to form around my eyes and I didn't even know it. But you saw it and caught the first one that fell.

"Don't cry Takamina. We're here to have fun. Don't let my graduation spoil our fun. Look the food is here."

The waitor came back with our food and your eyes grew wide at the sight. The food did look very good. When you took the first bite, the look on your face was so adorable that I could just kiss you. I too was enjoying my food and didn't see it but got some food on my face. You reached out and rubbed the food off and placed it into your mouth.

"Your food looks good. I think I'll steal some."

You took your fork and stabbed into my pasta. So as payback I took mine and stabbed into yours. We both enjoyed our meals and then ate desert. You ordered ice cream while I ordered cake.

"Takamina your cake is small just like you. Try some of my ice cream."

You took your spoon and placed it into my mouth. The ice cream was cold but your hand was warm. I let you try a bite of my cake and within seconds you ate the rest.

"I'm sorry. It's just the cake was so good!"

The waitor came back over and handed us the check. You were about to pull out your wallet but I stopped you. I pulled out my wallet instead and paid the bill. I even tipped the waitor for being so good to us.

"You didn't have to do that you know." you said.

I just smiled and escorted you outside. It was chilly outside and you looked cold. I took off my jacket and put it over you. Then I placed I pulled you in closer and we walked to a nearby bench. We sat there silently staring at the sky.

"The stars are beautiful." you said.

I thought the stars were beautiful but not as beautiful as you. The moonlit shined down upon your beautiful face making it almost glow. You leaned in one me searching for warmth and I was happy to give it to you. I held your hand and you giggled.

"Takamina your hands are so tiny."

You were right my hands were small. But they fit perfectly in yours. We stared at the sky together admiring them. But you said that we were already stars.

"I'm going to miss you Takamina. I'm also going to miss AKB. After the Tokyo Dome concert I won't see you as much. I'm going to be very lonely."

You started to cry silently. I watched your tears trickle down your face and land on my hand. I took my other hand and wiped the falling tears. You looked at me with the tears still falling and I just held you closer. You cried a lot soaking my shoulder but I didn't care. I did my best to comfort you by patting your back and holding your hand tighter. Then when you finally calmed down, you decided it was time to go home.

"I had a wonderful time tonight." you said.

We had just reached our last stop. This is where you separated from me and we went our separate ways. I didn't want to let go of your hand but I had to. I let go and cold air filled my hand. You started to walk across the street but stopped midway. You shouted something at me but I couldn't hear it over the sound of traffic. That's when I saw it. Up a head a car was speeding down the road and you were right in it's way. At that moment something hit me, I couldn't let you get hurt. I wanted to protect you. So I ran out as fast as I could and pushed you out of the way. Then I became lost in the bright light of the head lights.

"Minami!"

"Atsuko!"

Atsuko. That was your name. Your name was Atsuko and you were the one I was missing. You were the one who I had been with all my life. You were the one I loved. And I remember that night was our last night together before your graduation. You wanted to have one last date so I was happy to go. We had a fun time but then near the end you were almost hit by car. But I got in the way and protected you. I remember the last thing I saw was your face with tears running down your cheeks. Now everything was dark and I couldn't see you anymore.

"Atsuko!"

I cried out your name but you weren't there. I cried and cried and you still wouldn't answer. I wanted to hold you. I wanted to touch you and never let go. I wanted you to always be by me and never leave. But now everything and dark and I was alone once again.

"Minami."

I heard your voice so I looked over hoping to see you again. But instead I see a light. I wondered if that light was here to take me away. Seeing how there was no where else to go, I walked to the light. As I got closer, your voice became louder and louder. You were screaming my name I wanted to scream back.

"Atsuko..."

I opened my eyes and saw you looking at me. Your eyes were red from crying and your dress was stained with blood. I wondered if it was my blood. I felt your hand tightly glued to mine shaking. I smiled and you smiled back at me.

"Minami. Thank god you're alive. I was so scared!"

You started to cry again burying your face into my stomach. With all my strength, I reached over and patted your head. You took my hand and held it gently. Then you said,

"I'm never leaving you again. Never!"

I laughed a little and tightened our grip. You leaned in and kissed my lips and continued to hold my hand. I was so happy to be alive. To be with you and to love you. I was so happy to be alive because now I can live the rest of my life forever with you.

Well there's another one shot. Please tell me what you think!

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 04:35:36 AM »
Aw that was beautiful :) I really like how you wrote that out, with the whole dream like sequence/flashback. & Glad minami survived! :)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 05:01:55 AM »
YEHEY!!!

ATSUMINA FAN FICTION :)

PLEASE MAKE ALSO BLACKGEKI

HEHEHE

THANK YOU

YOUR FANFIC IS AMAZING :)
hello.