JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI

Author Topic: ♥~Takamini fanfics~♥ - OS COLLECTION  (Read 18042 times)

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
Re: ♥~Takamini fanfics~♥ SPD:#17 Takayuu (Parody) Extra short~~ >_<
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 10:52:36 AM »
you actually troll me :lol: :lol:
poor Takamina :nervous :nervous
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ♥~Takamini fanfics~♥ SPD:#17 Takayuu (Parody) Extra short~~ >_<
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2013, 10:36:18 AM »
aah, thank you for making my request,such a honor for me, and it makes me believe that atsumina still exsist until know jajaja

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takayuu♥Nyanmina♥Wminami
Re: ♥~Takamini fanfics~♥ SPD:#18 Nyanmina~ >///<
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2013, 08:30:49 AM »
@Hii_chan Yeah~ Yuuchan always being mean to Minami XD
@FNK23 No, thank you for requesting :)

I'm only going to write here but all my fanfics have a twist on it like "By the time I realised" the pairings you thought won't be like that  :yep: (just saying

And..
Well yeah, this pic was so sweet so I had to write a drabble on it *______________*

These days I'm get really high when Haruna calls Minami, Minami-chan; it makes me go >//////////////<  (like really badly)

Yeah and lately Haruna's been so sweet to Minami but his picture she was so Tsundere so I couldn't help my self writing this ><

lol I keep editing because I'm so high XD But anyway, its really sweet because Minami checksPON and Haruna checks Minami's program a lot, so sweet~~ XD
~-------------~
Nyanmina drabble

Takamina: Nyannyan, Nyannyan~ Lets take a picture together the fans asked on my blog!(and because taking pictures of Haruna is my life's work :love:
Haruna: Eee~, I don't want to~ (because the fans will think weirdly if I say "yes" normally...)
Takamina: It was your birthday so~ (I'm not going to let you say "no"  :twisted:
Haruna: Ok then~ Minami-chan so weird~
Takamina: If its normal, it'll be boring, so can I hug you? (Nyahaha... I can show off to all the Haruna fans :twisted:
Haruna: Ee!? No way~!! (Minami-chan doesn't normally want to hug me in front of a camera..
Takamina: It shouldn't matter, besides it for the fans birthday present (I'm glad I can blame everything on her birthday  :twisted:
Haruna: Ee~, fine~ But only if I can hide my face (Because my face would definitely become red >/////////< (A/N- Haruna, your face is bright red btw :D

~--------------~
Amk~!wafknNKl;amN/LFnk fnjkank; sorry, just shipping badly >///<

I love you Japanese Nyanmina fans~~! <3 (well any of their shippers XD
becoz everyone asked Minami to upload a 2-shot with Haruna

So I guess this is what Haruna was talking about when she acts like a spoiled child..Am I the only one that noticed that Haruna’s face is red even though she seems like its nothing >//////////////////<

Sorry.. Like I really need to control my feels atm.. *__________*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:50:38 AM by XxTakaminiluverXx »

あなたに出会えて本当によっかたよ、幸せです☆彡 」

“All the luggage, Takamina has been carrying alone, I’ve decided to carry it together with her.”- Oshima Yuko

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
Haha...How adorable...
awesome Takaharu Shippers!!!

I just noticed....
now that acchan's no longer in AKB
Yuko started to be 'more' clingy to Takamina
and Kojiharu calls Takamina 'Minami-chan'
I wonder....
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
finally, you came back..i'm miss you
you know..there are no more people in here write more fic about Takamina's pairing like you..
so..please..if you came back, let continue all your fic
i know you've just came back, i won't push you much, so.. as long as you continue your fic
thanks for update
and i'm sorry for saying too much :welcome
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takayuu♥Nyanmina♥Wminami
ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »
Hi every one! <3
I'm so sorry for how I haven't updated in a long time and I don't think I'll continue on this account anymore (i changed my username btw), I started a new account and I've decided that I want to post all my past, present and future stories on 1 thread. I'm sorry for all the trouble I may cause and please bare with me until I finish uploading all my stories.
And if you are interested my new username is
chibilove373
and the thread I post my stories on is:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36298.0

And I'll try my best to keep everything neat and tidy from now on so I don't have to do this again!
So if you are interested please visit my thread and I might continue some stories or all my stories <3

Love, Rin (yes I had an internet name swap) <3

あなたに出会えて本当によっかたよ、幸せです☆彡 」

“All the luggage, Takamina has been carrying alone, I’ve decided to carry it together with her.”- Oshima Yuko

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI