JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Kodoku na Cowboy

Author Topic: "By the time I realised..."Ch6 UPDATE!! (after months!! 04.21  (Read 9893 times)

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takayuu♥Nyanmina♥Wminami
"By the time I realised..."Ch6 UPDATE!! (after months!! 04.21
« on: November 23, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »
Hiii~~ :)
Firstly I just wanted to say sorry to the people that always read my fic <3 I was really busy with exams and now I have the weekend so I think I'll be able to update more :love:

Anyway here's the story.
I think a lot of people will get confused but you'll find out what its about after my next update hopefully XD

~---------------~
Takamina POV
Flashback
"OK Bye Takamina~~ I'll see you tomorrow~" two of my best friends wave goodbye to me. Miichan, a popular green mascot-looking person and Haruna, a kitty like beautiful person. Out of the three of us our ages are well balanced and Haruna which I call Nyan Nyan is the oldest of us three.

We had just finished going to a political party, which was no different to any other of those parties.
Oh I forgot...
My name is Takahashi Minami! As many of you know, I'm the daughter of the renowned Takahashi family that has been a member of the parliament for generations. My daddy doesn't expect me to take over even though I'm his only child. He says that our name isn't whats important, but the inside of someone is the thing that makes a person beautiful. He also said that I should follow my dreams and not worry about succeeding our name. I know that daddy actually does hope for me to take over in the inside... But he won't mention because he doesn't want me to worry about it. But saying that I also don't have any feelings about taking over...
 Sorry, dad but I think I'll live honestly doing the things that I love, and being myself.

When I was around 3 I wanted to be a green, leafy cabbage! But that was only when I was little...
Now my dream is to be a solo singer! I'm not sure how long it will take, but I promise that I will sing, sing so that my voice can reach everyone!
I think that a singer is such a great occupation, I mean who doesn't think that being able to give hope, courage and dreams to people isn't wonderful!!!!

---

"Uwahh.." I always walk along the edge of the pathway and try to balance and walk along the bricks, I fall off so I always keep going.

But then suddenly... I hear footsteps.. I feel that I am in danger so I walk quicker.. And the faint sound follows.. When I stop walking the sound of footsteps stop as well. I don't know what to do so I start to run in full speed, I can hear someone following me getting closer to me as they seem to have more speed then me.
I know that if I look back its all over.. I remember being in this type of trouble when I was 7... Due to how my daddy is famous, these men in black tried to attack me for money before but luckily I found a police station just in time and they ran away...

But this time I don't have time to call daddy, find a police station, or catch a taxi so I have to handle this myself.. Just the thought of that really scared me. I am pretty brave at dealing with insects and animals for a 21 year old girl but I get scared the most easiest when I'm dealing with these type of scary things.

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp.
There are 3 men wearing black in front of me, so I have no choice to turn around to see who had been following me. It seems that he is also part of the men in black.

They grab me and push me onto the floor and grab my arms and hangs them against the wall. A guy puts his hand over my mouth and now I can't do anything. I fight back but my strength is nothing compared to men and every time I react a certain man would do slap me. "Give us money, or else...." They start ripping and tearing my clothes of..... The guys do a creepy smirky face and take out a camera................ Stop.. Stop. Stop. Stop.. Stop!!!!  I can feel my vision turn blurry and I can't help the tears from falling.. "Looks like we can not only earn money but also have some fun time" they say..

Now I can't really take it so my I wait until I hear some footsteps....
Now!!!!!...
 I bite the finger of the guy's that has their hand covering my mouth. It comes of and I scream for tomorrow..
"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! HELP!!!!! HELPPPPPPPP!!!!"
"You bit**!!" a man in black hits the temple of my head and everything goes blurry..

..............Am I still alive? I see a faint figure fight the men in black. What? The guy punches them and they all run away, leaving the camera. I see my saviour's lips turn to a smirk while looking through the camera.. Oh so he's a pervert......... But I see the back of the figure's head shake and he takes the memory card of the camera and smashes it.

*thump* What is this feeling? I've never experienced it but I know that I owe my life to him.
I try to see his face before he leaves but then I can't stand it and I totally black out for good..

--------
"Where am I?" I look around at the unfamiliar environment. Oh yeah.. I was about to get raped but someone saved me.
I look around and I find a passport.

Hnn? It wasn't there before? Then I realise that it must have my hero's passport.
So I get up and run to it and I see a guy's face and 2 words staring at me.
".... Maeda Atsu..."

~--------------~
I wonder if anyone understands this.. Sorry if it was hard but at the end of this story you'll understand for sure XD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:59:24 PM by XxTakaminiluverXx »

あなたに出会えて本当によっかたよ、幸せです☆彡 」

“All the luggage, Takamina has been carrying alone, I’ve decided to carry it together with her.”- Oshima Yuko

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
Re: "By the time I realised, I was too late..."
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
Really Love It  :heart:

Please continue  :bow:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »
ATSUMINA!!!!
KYAAAAA!!!!!!
 :ptam-glow: :luvluv1: :mon crazyinlove:

CONTINUE!!!!

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 05:11:01 PM »
So interesting~
Waiting for update :deco:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
ATSUMINA!!!!YES!!!
Please keep writing!!
I will be waiting for the update :)

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 04:32:34 AM »
Why I have a feeling that it's not Atsumina, LOL

But it's interesting, so it doesn't matter XD

Waiting for the next chapter and thanks for your hard work :wub:

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ♥~Takamini fanfics~♥ "By the time I realised, I was too late..."
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 10:15:04 AM »
@dark48 Thank you~~ <3 And don't worry I will :)
@TakaminaBG Thanks~ Oh I used to read your fanfics a lot, I still love them  :wub:
@Pdpond Here's your update~ XD
@Chichay12 @Kojiyuu44 Yup... 8) Atsumina so far XD And I will continue~  :)
@hidden_player Wow... Your feelings are so amazing~!!!... And your welcome :)

Everyone~ Thank you for allll your feed back, it really means a lot to meeee~ O0
For some reason for each fanfic I change my writing style...

~------------~
Chapter 1
Takamina POV
- A week later at Nyan Nyan's house with Miichan
*ring ring*
"Takamina! Your spacing out. Your phone is ringing!" Miichan says.
I take my phone out. Its an email from dad.

----------------
To my beloved daughter, Minami

I have something wonderful to tell you today.
I'm sure this thing will change your life forever, please come to our hotel restaurant at 6pm.
I will be waiting~

Loves of love from your no.1 daddy,
Takahashi Keiji xoxo
------------------

I show Miichan and Haruna my email and now we're all excited!
"What do you think its about!?!?" Miichan asks.
"I don't really know but dad says its a good thing so it has to be!" I respond.
"Takamina, why were you spacing out before? I mean you've been spacing out a lot since last time we had the political party.. Did something happen?" Haruna asks.
"Really!? You're probably just imagining!! Hahaha!" I don't know what to say so I just laugh it off. I know that Miichan and Haruna are great best friends but I'm sure they'll tell my dad and they'll worry heaps and so will other people so I won't tell them what happened a week ago...

"Anyway... Nyan Nyan can you help me with my make up!?"

-At meeting place (6:00pm)
"Daddy~!" "Minami~!" Dad and I hug, daddy greets me with a smile.
"So dad.. What did you want to discuss with me about?"
"Oh Minami, I'm glad you mentioned." I see my dad, he has one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen on his face.

"Minami, I want you to meet, this gentlemen" my dad shoves me softly so that I would walk up to this "gentlemen" he was talking about.

I see an average sized figure walk up the aisle.
This guy seems like the gentlemen my dad was talking about. I wonder what he wants with me.

He reaches out his hands and gently grabs mine and kisses like a prince would.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Maeda Atsu."

~-------------~

I don't write much each chapter but I'll update regularly :)
I hope you like this chapter~ :byebye:

“All the luggage, Takamina has been carrying alone, I’ve decided to carry it together with her.”- Oshima Yuko

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
veeeeerrryyyy nice~~~  :heart:
keep going on!!  :))

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
it's really rare to see Acchan as a boy.. :on lol:

looking forward for the next chapter! :cow:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
Oh!! Atsuboy~ :deco:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsu...is a guy  :wub:  :wub:
Minami this is your time to be the girly part, I like it  :inlove:
Thank you for the fic ^^

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
So Atsu is the princely type... mmm i like!!
Minami is in for some good stuff :)
Thank you for the update!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsuko as male....  :twothumbs

Interesting topic... gambate  :fap  :cow:

looking forward to your update  :theking :heart:

Thank you for the fanfic  :wub: :inlove:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
uh?!.. could be..

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
@chiqinna Yup~ I will keep going~ Don't worry  :grin:
@d_ruffi Thank you~ Atsuko as a guy is Atsu  :thumbsup
@Pdpond Atsuko= Atsu  Takagirl? XD  :wub:
@takamae Yup~ Taka's turn to be the girl for once :love:
@KojiYuu44 But Prince Atsu sounds likes a good name right!? O0
@cisda83 Thank you for thanking me for the fanfic XD
@Haruko ? ...... :grin:

Everyone~ thank you for your comments~ It always means a lot like I always say XD
I hope you guys like this chapter~ :)
A/N: Oh and just remember my pairings are my pairings  XD and its original so Taka could end up with a frog or something XD

~--------------~
Chapter 2
Takamina POV
He reaches out his hands and gently grabs mine and kisses like a prince would.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Maeda Atsu."

Maeda Atsu? ......... Could he be the guy that saved my life last time?.....

He gently turns his face to peek at mine because he is wondering if there's anything wrong.
No~! I have to be polite! I can ask him about "that" a little later after I introduce myself!! Snap out of it Minami~~!!
"My name is Takahashi Minami, nice to meet you too." I respond with a smile.
He smiles back. His smile. It looks like an angel's smile. An angel that has fell from heaven and dropped down to earth.
"Maeda-san, perhaps- have we met before?" I ask politely.
Well I can't help it, I'm so curious. I hope he is my hero but I also hope that he isn't my hero...
If he is.... Then I owe my whole life to him.

"Sorry..? I think you have the wrong person."
What..? Am I wrong?
"Um.. May this be yours in any way?" I take out his passport that I secretly kept that I found at that place a week ago.

"Where did you find that?" he asks gently trying to suppress his surprised face.
"I found it on the floor near a place I was at... A week ago...." Now his face is really close to mine. Wahh~!! I'm not used to good looking guys look at me so closely. Maeda-san stopp~~!
"Thank you, I was in search for that." His face turns back into a smile.

Phew! I'm glad that he's smiling again.
But... My main concern is...
Is he not the person that saved me?
Maybe he was trying to be polite in front of my dad so he's not saying anything. Or maybe he's just shocked that he know's that I found out that he was pervert with a smirk on his face..

"Minami, is he not a fine man? I hope you grow up to marry someone like this gentlemen" my dad says to me with a smile.
I'll admit that he is a gentlemen... but dad... You're grinning and smirking too much!

"Takahashi-san, I came to talk to you about something that may be about to change your life. I would like to help you achieve your dream that your father has mentioned to me."
"About your solo-debut. I was wondering if you would like to be produced under my name? But for this you will need to sign a contract."
Uhh......
"Daddy!!!!!!!!! Thank you~ Maeda-san thank you so much!!!" I say as I hug both of them.
My dream may be able to come true soon, I can't hold my joy!!

I quickly sign the sheet that he placed in front of me.
"It's no big deal.." Maeda-san says. What? Is that a faint blush on his cheek?
"The project is starting the day after tomorrow. Please get ready to go to Hokkaido." Maeda-san says. Now the colour of his cheeks are back to normal.

Never was I to know until later that this happiness would... If I knew then maybe I would have never signed this contract... If I knew about "it"...

~------------------~
Someone~ help~! I can't continue the same writing style!!
The style of this and the style of chapter 1 and prologue are so different XD

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:48:46 AM by XxTakaminiluverXx »

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
my acchan is a guy!
kyaaaa  :heart: :heart: :heart:
i can imagine her so kakkoii!

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
@miayaka Yeah~ I guess your Acchan's is the guy  :P

Because I wont be here for some time because I'm busy doing something else I just wanted to update something~ <3
Well I hope you guys like it! :)

~------------------~
Chapter 3
Takamina POV
-The next day at Haruna's house
"And yesterday was amazing like amazing, now I can achieve my dre-" I say but get cut off.
"It's HIM!!!!!" Haruna screams out as she shows me and Miichan the guy that she loves on television.
"Haruna... Oh my god.. I think he's so cute as well!!!!" Miichan says.
"Who's he? " I say. I think I saw him before but I can't remember.
"TAKAMINA!!! Don't you know him!!?? As expected you're so thick-headed... He's the extremely popular soccer player that's everyone rumoring about for losing his memory." Miichan looks at me with her eyes wide open.
"His name is Oshima Yuu... Does that ring a bell?" Miichan asks.
Oh... Come to think of it, I think I saw him on TV the a few days ago...

"That reminds me... But anyway he looks like a player and he's so short, is he the same height as me? What's so good about him?" I ask.
"TAKAMINAAAA~~~!!!!!! What's wrong with you!!?? How can you say that!? Do you not think he is CUTE!!? Don't you think his smiles make him look as if he way born to become loved and popular!? He looks like an angel that has fallen from heaven and accidently landed down to this world!!" Haruna is now about to fall off her chair.
"I don't remember how I was like before I lost my memory but I'm glad I still have the ability to play soccer" A sound from the television comes.
"THE SMILE.......!!!!" Haruna and Miichan are now both directly in front of the television....
*sigh* I guess lots of girls like guys that make them feel as if they're in danger and a guy that might cheat on them....

"Well I guess he does look like the type that everyone is attracted to but he's not really my type..."
"*sigh* Takamina... We don't care but we both know that we are definitely taking you to the soccer stadium, TODAY." They both say in unison.

*sigh* So much sighing going on but seriously, I thought we were talking about my solo debut...
Oh well, I  guess I can't help them if it comes to cute guys for them..

--------------------

"Over here!!" Miichan and Haruna call out as they find our seats.
Hmmm...? Who's that tall- model looking guy standing beside Miichan..
"Takamina! I want you to meet this person." Miichan says.
"Hello. I just met Miichan a few minutes ago and they have so kindly invited me to sit with them. My name is Shinoda Mari, please just call me Mari." Wow... Mari-san has a smile that makes them shine brighter than anyone..
I can see Miichan having one of the biggest grins on her face.
"Mari, and this is Takamina." Miichan smiles to him.
Miichan.. What happened to you liking Oshima Yu. I look at Haruna and she seems to be smiling widely as well. Well I guess that's one rival down for Haruna.
"Miichan I'm sorry I can't sit with you because I have to go somewhere, I'll be back after the match" Mari-san says.
Miichan looks upset but smiles to make sure that Mari-san doesn't worry.

*Drumroll*
"Guys! Its starting!" Haruna says looking so excited.

"Player no.11 Matsumoto Takuma.  Player no.10 Kurokawa Kame... Player no.4 Takahashi Jin. ....  Player no.1 Itano Toma .May we have a round applause to greet Team Chickens!" The announcer says.
A polite clapping sound is heard throughout the massive stadium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls!! What you've all been waiting for.... Player no.11 Kashiwagi Yuma."
A straight black haired guy walks out. A loud roar goes across the stadium, as if the polite clapping was not even there before...
"Yuma-sama!!!! Look this way!!! Look at Watanabe Mayu!!" One very cute pig tailed girl screams out, holding her fan that has Kashiwagi Yuma on it.
Yuma looks directly at her and smiles looking at her and no-one else. It seems that they are acquaintances.

"Player no.10 Matsui Juri"
The guy known as Juri also receives a very loud Juri call.
"Juri. I like you." One strangely quiet girl whispers.
Juri looks at the girl and puts a peace sign up. The crowd goes even louder.
"Juri..." The same creepy ghost girl smiles as she says his name.

Several names get mentioned but all of them receive a cheering louder than any member of "Team Chicken"
"Player no.3 Shinoda Mari"
"What.... Mari~!!!!!! Look this way!!!!!" Miichan screams at the top of her lungs. I guess she didn't know.
Mari-san looks over at our direction but I can see his eyes only reserved for my best friend Miichan.

"Player no.2 Oshima Yuu"
A short guy, just a few centimetres taller than me walks out and shows his trade-mark dimple.
The crowd turns into the loudest it has ever been. Even the announcer is blocking his ears.
"Yuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Out of all his fans Haruna seems to be the one that's screaming the loudest, desperate to get his attention.
I see Oshima Yuu wave his arms at our direction.
Haruna is now crying while waving back desperately.

"Last but not at least... Player no.1.... Maeda Atsu
......... What...?
Maeda Atsu?
I see a medium sized figure, that seems to be like a prince walk out.
What...!!!! What is Maeda-san doing here!?
"ATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The crowd is now screaming at the top of their lungs. Even Miichan and Haruna participate even though have a player that they like more.
Maeda-san's beautiful eyes and my eyes meet coincidentally. He looks shocked and surprised but his face returns back into a smile straight away, looking away from me.
"Maeda-san..." I whisper quietly.
"Takamina? Do you know Maeda-san?"  Miichan asks.
Oh no.. I hadn't told them about yesterday and what happened the other time when he rescued me.. And I don't think I can tell them about the time he saved me so I quickly think of something else to say.
"No... It just seems like a familiar name" I say trying to cover up.

"Please welcome these members. The I.Angel"

-----------
"50-0... And with that I.Angel wins their 70th consecutive win!"
The crowd goes wild.
To be honest I feel sorry for "Team Chicken" because they seem so sad that they have no supporters....
"Team Chicken, you guys played wonderfully!!!!" I scream out, as loud as I can. I hope that my voice can reach them...
Everyone including the audience, Team Chicken, I.Angel, the announcer, Haruna and Miichan looks at me.
Everyone joins in and starts screaming out the same thing.
"Yeah!!! It was a great match!!! I hope to see you guys again one day!" the audience join.

I'm glad that my voice was reached everyone.
I choice...
Mum, dad, my friends and everyone that has looked after me so long- I promise that I will become a successful solo singer, so that my voice will reach and give hope, courage and happiness to everyone!

~------------------~
Hope you guys liked this chapter (its on-going still XD) <3

AN: I forgot to mention but if there's anyone that wants me to add any pairing/member, you can request it <3
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:12:26 PM by XxTakaminiluverXx »

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
May we have a round applause to greet Team Chickens!

LOL  XD XD XD

I still love boy!Takamina but boy!Acchan is fine too  :deco:

Please update soon!  :)

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
Nc you put all of them in one team !!!

I'm really looking forward to knowing more
about Atsu !!

Really love it :heart: :heart:

Tnx for the update