JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Eien no Hana

Author Topic: You Are My Sunshine - chapter 30 (4/11/2014)  (Read 95153 times)

Offline takeshi77

• ecchi
Re: You Are My Sunshine Chapter 29 part 2 11/12/13
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2014, 05:14:03 PM »
wht will happen next???
how they will resolve this prob?
and did atsuko secret being pretended at enemy group being exposed ??
look forward for ur update :)

Offline takashu

• ecchi
« Reply #361 on: March 11, 2014, 11:05:53 AM »
need more atsumina moment....
Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

update soon please....

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2014, 05:22:16 AM »
Omg AtsuMina is so cute   :cathappy:

I'm really looking for the next update !!!!  8)

Please update soon  :bow: can't wait   :cow: :cow:

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #363 on: May 04, 2014, 04:51:11 PM »
Thx for this fic author san, it's a great story, u really need to update this soon.  :cow:

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #364 on: June 03, 2014, 05:31:45 PM »
Waaahhhh please update soon!!! :panic:

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »
Author-san, can you continue please?  :cry:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #366 on: November 04, 2014, 03:31:33 PM »
Hey~ finally~~ Haha…hum... long time no see nee~ XD sorry for the long wait… (If there’s still anyone reading this fic)
Though I always have been in this forum being a silent reader and all…uhh...so...
Okay let’s just see what happen... xDD and excuse the lack of ‘something’ because, it’s been long time I’ve been writing something o_o

Chapter 30

It’s been several days; it feels like they have reunited again, as Haruna and Yuko are back.

Jurina was getting ready to school when Rena comes to the house. Mayu and Yuki already walk to school.
“Jurina, are you free after school today?” Asked Rena as she watching Jurina putting her shoes on.
“Today? I don’t have extra classes today, so…yeah I’m free. Why Rena-chan?” It seems Jurina has stopped avoiding her sister. It’s not like she can avoid her forever anyway. She needs to move on…or that was what she planned in her mind.
“Let’s have lunch together, after school, I will pick you up.” Smiled Rena.
“Okay~!” Jurina excitedly nodded. Somehow seeing Rena’s expression, there must be something that she wants to talk about.

‘Is she going to confess to me?!’ thought Jurina as she looking at her sister walking beside her.
‘I don’t think so…Why would she confessed to me? Sigh…’ Jurina sighed out loud making Rena turning her head towards her.

“Are you okay?” Rena wrapped her arms around Jurina’s shoulders making Jurina slightly shocked at the action.
“I-I’m okay…hehe” The sudden action making Jurina’s cheeks feels warmer.

‘How am I going to move on like this Rena-chan..’

‘I have decided to tell everything to you today, Jurina.’ Rena said in her mind.

Rena and Yuki already waiting for their partner outside the school gate.

“So, you’re going to tell her today?” Yuki asked her fellow member, Rena.
Rena nodded. “I will tell her everything.” She looks at Yuki with determined eyes.

Soon after, the bell rang.

It seems Jurina is too excited as they watch her skipping towards them with her cat-smiles.
While, the other…umm… [Titled head] Mayu with her blank face is walking towards the gate with,
Lovetan’s arms clinging on her body. Kanon is looking at them weirdly.

Yuki curiously looking at the duo. [She is glaring at them]

“Rena-chan~ let’s go!” Jurina clinging on her sister as they walks away leaving the others.
“Hey Yuki-chan~” Greeted Lovetan as she finally stop clinging on Mayu.
Yuki only smiled lightly at her. “Kanon, Let’s go home~” This time, Lovetan clings on Kanon as
they walk home knowing Mayuki couple would have other plan after school.

After having lunch, Rena brings Jurina to the park. Right now they are sitting at the bench.
“Is there something you want to tell me Rena-chan? You…look like you have something serious to tell me.”
Jurina finally voiced out as they have been silent for a while.

“Y-yeah, I actually, want to tell you something, I mean…everything.” Somehow, the way Rena said it making
the younger girl nervous.
“Jurina, promised me, after hearing this, you won’t changed the way you treat me.”
‘Why are you talking like this Rena-chan?’ thought Jurina then she nodded. “I promised.”

Rena took a deep breath silently before looking at Jurina’s eyes directly.
She holds both her hands tightly.

“Our parent, mom and dad, are not dies because of accident. T-they…were killed.” Rena’s eyes started to gets teary as she remembers back of the scenes happened years ago.
Jurina is still processing what Rena said in her brain.

“W-what?”

“W-who kill…them?” Asked Jurina few minutes later as she still devastated at the statement.
Rena took a deep breath silently.

“The…black-coat men…t-they killed them...I...I saw them…*sob* I saw them with my own eyes…” Jurina pulled Rena towards her and hugs her tightly as Rena cried on her shoulder.

“It must be hard for Rena-chan…” Jurina rubbed her sister’s back as she also can’t help to hold back tears hearing the horrible truth even though she don’t have much memories with their parents but Miichan and Takamina has taught her many things about family . 

After a while, Rena parted the hug since she has one more thing to say, the most important one.
 Jurina wiped the tears left on her cheeks. Rena laughed lightly as she saw Jurina’s wet eyes. “I’m sorry for not telling you the truth last time.” Jurina shook her head telling that it’s fine. She understands now why Rena keeping it from her.
“Rena-Chan…I understand, you must have your reason why you’re keeping this from me.” Smiled Jurina. Being understanding is what Jurina needs to be right now.
“And…the most important thing you need to know…” Rena once again took a deep breath before saying,

“Actually, I’m not your real sister…I’m not mom and dad’s real daughter.” Rena softly saying staring directly into her eyes.

Jurina arrived home alone, with a smile plastered on her face. Rena leaves her when they’re near Miichan’s house since she needs to practice with the others.

Once inside the house, she greeted Lovetan, Kanon and Mayu who was at the living room watching TV show. “Hey~! I’m home~” Jurina said in tune. The trio greeted her back realizing the puppy girl’s mood seems good than usual.

“You look happy” Mayu said knowing that she must be having a good talk with Rena since she is in a good mood.
“Well~ I am happy~” Jurina can’t seem to wiped the smile off her face. Probably for the rest of the day.

“Spill it~” Lovetan said as she munch a popcorn that she took from Kevin’s store on her way home.

[Oh well~ :roll: ]

“Ermm...” Jurina tap her chin looking at the ceiling. “I will tell you guys soon~ but not now” Jurina stick out her tongue and dashed into her room.

“Really, everyone seems to be in a good mood today, am I right Non-chan?” Lovetan turning her head to Kanon as the young girl nodded. Then she turned to Mayu who seems busy with her phone since she got home.

Takamina was on her way to the old building when a pair of arms catching her from behind.
It’s Acchan of course.

“Gotcha!” Takamina only smiled shyly at the other girl.
“Hey” She greeted her girlfriend. They are lover now right? She blushed a little thinking about it.

Acchan stared at the shy girl. “Why are you looking shy? Last night you were so bold~” Teased Acchan making the short girl blushing deeper.

“Stop it~ don’t tease me” Takamina pouted as she avoiding Acchan’s gaze.
Acchan wrapped her arm around Takamina’s shoulder.”Minami” she turned to look at Acchan’s eyes.
“Let’s take things slow between us. I know you don’t like to rush things.” Smiled Acchan.
Takamina gave a simple nod smiling back at her. She is glad actually that Acchan said it first because it would take long time if it’s her the one to tell.

“Let’s go” They both then headed to the place.

Meanwhile, Kato’s group is having a gathering at the mansion.
Kenzo was looking at his father who was still thinking of something.
The other member in the room also present as the room was silent waiting for their big leader to speak.
Then one of the underlings came in the room and went to Kenzo. He whispered something to him as Kenzo’s eyebrows furrowed.

His father turned to him.

“As expected, that Maeda…Tch” Kenzo smirked a little. They have known that the new Rapappa ace are the stubborn type and do things on her own will. That’s what he heard from their underlings. And his underling just informed him that they found Maeda was with the midget girl. She even hardly joins their group meeting.

“First,” Kenji’s voice makes everyone’s attention turned to him. “..Let’s start from the bottom.”

“What do you mean?” Kenzo asked. Kenji looked at his son.

“That betrayer, that genking, let’s start with her first.” Kenji gave an evil smile at his son. Kenzo smiled back at his father then turn to the others. “We need to give them a warning.”

“Alright, let’s finish her first” He said sharing an evil smile with his father.

That evening, they are planning and training together at no3b’s old building.

“Okay, how about we started to train ourselves~ it’s been long I haven’t do this kind of thing.” Miichan said as she stretched her arms playfully.

Mariko raised her eyebrow as soon as Miichan said that. Miichan realized the taller girl’s looking at her stick out her tongue at her.

“Well why don’t we start now~” Takamina interrupted before the two started to argue.
After that, they all started to practice to fight Kato’s group with their respective partner.
Takamina with Acchan, Haruna with Yuko…and…

“GACHAPIN! STOP BOTHERING ME!!”

“I just want to practice with you~~” Miichan making a pouted face while disturbing Mariko whose trying to practice alone with her punching bag.

“Ugh!! Just...go practice with Sae or Sasshi there.” Mariko kicks her butt.

“Pleeeeeaase~~ just once~~” Miichan pleaded her.

Mariko sighed in defeat knowing the ghachapin-like girl would not stop until she gets what she wanted.
“Fine, just once. But don’t regret it afterward~” smirked Mariko.

“OUCH!!” MARI- OUCH!! THAT’S HURT YOU-OUCHH!!!”

“You are the one who asked for it!” Mariko laughed evilly as she enjoyed torturing the poor Miichan. Mariko gave Miichan a powerful kick on her butt.

“Hey! I said come to me slowly!” Whined Miichan who regretted for what she’s asking for.
Mariko finally let go of her and distance herself from the other girl.

“Fine then~ I will come slowly.” Mariko then getting serious.

True to her word, Mariko comes really slowly towards Miichan.
Really slow. Like...Freakin…really slow!!

Miichan was in her position already waiting for Mariko’s fist to arrive.
Miichan grabbed the tall girl’s arm before her fist landed on her left cheek.

“I grab your right arm, and twisted it...” Miichan did as what she said slowly while Mariko only rolled her
eyes playing along as her back is now facing Miichan because her arm was twist to her back. “…then,
I-*then you will kick at the back of my knee and make me kneel down?*” Interrupted the Rapappa leader
still with her calm expression.

Miichan gasped. “How did you know I was going to do that?!” She turned her head to the taller girl a little
so she can take a look at her.

Mariko only rolled her eyes and sighed. “It’s an obvious thing that you’d do.”

“Oh...seems like I need to changes my tactic then.” Miichan continues. “After twisted your arm to your back,
I use my other arm and wrapped it around your neck~” Miichan did as what she said. Mariko started to feel
uncomfortable since Miichan wrapper her arm quite tight.

“Could you please loosen up a bit?” Mariko said gritting her teeth in annoyance.
“Oh, okay~” Instead, she tighten it more while a grin started to appear from her face.

Mariko gets really annoyed at Miichan. This is one of the reasons why she doesn’t want to practice together
with this Gachapin girl. But hey, Mariko is not a mafia plus a top group leader for nothing.

Thus, in a swift move, Mariko grabbed at the back of Miichan’s neck with her free hand then quickly bends her body and flips the Gachapin over her making Miichan groaned as her body makes contact with the hard floor.

Mariko bend down as Miichan was looking at her upside down. “You really annoyed me Gachapin.
Do you really have to do that?” Mariko glared at Miichan.

Miichan gulped.

“Sorry~~~ I was just joking okay~” She raised both hand still lying down on the floor pleading the tall girl
to spare her life with a gachapin eyes.

Mariko then sits on Miichan’s stomach and grabbed both Miichan’s hands pinning them on the floor.
“Ugh! What are you doing?” Miichan groaned.

“You need a punishment” Smirked the tall girl. She turned closer to the girl.

And now their faces are close to each other. Too close that their nose almost touched.
Miichan held her breath as she looks at the taller girl’s intense eyes.

Miichan was about to open her mouth when the writer suddenly stopped writing the next scene.

Reader: Ehhhhh?  :shocked
[What? >.> ]  :huhuh
Reader: why you stop? D:

[It’s a cliffhanger~]  :on drink:

*kicks the nonsense writer*
 :kickass:
 :angry1:

okay I'll stopped here before it gets really weird  :err:
and don't expect anything for the next chapter okay ^^;
 :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

TO BE CONTINUED~

:mon sweat:
[SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES IF I HAD ANY WHILE POSTING/WRITING/SLEEPING/KICKING THIS CHAPTER AND THE WHOLE STORY]

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: You Are My Sunshine Chapter 30 [GOMENASAI!!] 04/11/14
« Reply #367 on: November 04, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »
Lol Marmii

Oh no Sae watch iut for the bad guys

Update soon

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
« Reply #368 on: November 05, 2014, 02:58:22 AM »
i miss your fanfic  :cry: :cry:
update soon
more atsumina pair  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #369 on: November 05, 2014, 02:17:00 PM »
Finally!!! You have updated! Welcome back ^^

Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: November 05, 2014, 08:49:36 PM »
Yeah... You are back...

Eh... why did you stop when MariMii are getting into the juicy part...?

Would they kiss?

The mafia Kenzo are going to attack Sae 1st or who?

The Genking?

AH... What made Jurina in good mood?

Is she happy to know that she was not related to Rena...?

Is she happy that they can be together as a lover?

Well can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kate21

« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2014, 01:37:13 AM »
I started reading and did not stop

very good fanfic :twothumbs

Please Update :bow:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #372 on: May 06, 2015, 02:55:51 PM »
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeets seeeeee!!

THE FIC US AMAZING AND IT REALLY MAKE MY DAY.

*ROLL *ROLL *ROLL *ROLL *

(what i write *cry*)

lol why does Yuki glare at Acchan?

Ah gekikara again turn all the home upside down because of melon pan

hehehehehhehehehe

Those kids how dare they eat Takamina favorite food, even if they are hungry they shouldn't eat her favorite food.

poor Yuki get fooled by Mayu. huhuhuhuhuhu.

Yeaaaaah i want to join to in the baaath kekekekeke.

Lolololol The moment when Takamina kissed on Acchan lips *cathappy*

yeah black it's really strange to watch Mafia playing with kids.

ok there is so many moment that i like it, as you know i don't talk much, but i will write what i feel.

look like the fic is about to finish, yeah only few chapter still maybe one or two.

write the fight that happened between Rapapa vs that bastard.

Rapapa suddenly attack on their group and they found large amount of drag and other bad things, Takamina Rena all if them take revenge of their parents, and as you wish make it happy ending or sad.

you can do it, i believe in you,you also believe in your self.

Maybe this is all i can say from now,
FIGHTING YOU CAN DO IT.

there is only few chapter so hurry up and end it.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:22:32 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline Ren-kun

• Atsumina and Kojiyuu shipper
« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2015, 04:28:17 PM »
WAAAHHHHH!!..THIS IS AN AMAZING FIC AUTHOR-SAN!!..all the scenes and each character stories are so interesting..  :farofflook:
I reeeaaaaally hope you'll finish this~..pretty please~?..  :gmon tears:
Fanfic Favorites:
Mendol Ikemen-Idol (AKB48 x Mendol)               Travel To A Distant World (AKB48 + AU)               GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga (AKB48 AU)
The Price of Fame (AKB48 x Mendol)                                             Pioneer Guardians (AKB48 AU)
RIVER (AKB48 AU)                                             Love Stoned (AKB48 AU)
Filling in the Gaps (Majisuka OS)                                             What's Mine is Mine (AKB48)
Portraits (AKB48)                                             A Bit Blind to Love (AKB48)
Memories (AKB48 AU)                                             You Are My Sunshine (AKB48 AU)
                                                            The Ultimatum (AKB48 AU)
                                                            Killer Queen (AKB48 AU)
                                                            How You Stole My Heart (AKB48 AU)

[Completed] || [Main Story Completed but Side Stories In Progress] || [Work In Progress]

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2015, 08:37:30 AM »
the last update was...November 5 2014?? ⊙_⊙
aahhh... the stress..
I dunno if I can continue this or not...
been busy with real life..work.. huhu  (。ŏ_ŏ)
but...  who knows~  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just wanna thanks to you guys who still read this..
tho its not finish....yet  ._.
hehe.. 
thats all~
jaaa~ (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #375 on: June 17, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
PLEASE CONTINUE IT

GANBATTE author san~ 

:onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »
its been a....year..
I wonder if any human or cats still reading this..
if you are, raise your butt, on any of my fic..  the other one..or this one.
(if any care enough to even read this..)
(sorry no it's not an update)

this.need.to.come.to.an.end.

Offline takeshi77

• ecchi
Re: You Are My Sunshine [nope..nope..nein update] 26 November 2015
« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2015, 02:54:05 PM »
i will be happy if u continue this story until end of this story  :lol:
i still remember all ur story cz its was really interesting  :thumbsup :thumbsup
its doesnt matter if its a yr or so, as long u still continue its till end of this story
u wont ever know how u make a day for someone  :) :)

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »
im still waiting chiq  :cool1:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #379 on: November 26, 2015, 06:08:39 PM »
i'd prefer you finish it author-san many people read this

I hope you will end our misery soon from hanging :')

My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Eien no Hana