JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Kizuna Song

Author Topic: Destiny's Game - chapter 22 (MaYuki) 11/09/2013  (Read 33011 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: (Chapter 4) Destiny's Game MaYuki and other pairs
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2013, 01:11:13 AM »
Poor Yuki but Yuko is too damn funny in this fic

Posted by the Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »
Rena is so careless lol
Mayuyu rejected Yukirin T_T

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2013, 02:18:22 PM »
I feel sad for Yuki because Mayu rejected her :fainted:
But I'm sure that someday there'll be Mayuki :wahaha:
Kojiyuu seem very slow :on drink:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:15:55 PM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2013, 04:14:17 PM »
So mayu and yuki were childhood friends and later mayu saved yuki from yankees but couldn't remember her... kind of complicated and entangled fate...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2013, 07:00:15 PM »
Nooo she rejected yuki... But Yuki is really courageous! Confess directly like that SUGE!!!

They met each other many times before!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2013, 10:24:32 PM »
Great update as usual....

Everything is getting a bit clear

Eh... Yuki likes Yuuta more than Mayu now...

ah....what's going to happen when she knows that Yuuta is Mayu?

Hospital scene soon huh....?

Well can't wait to know more...

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
Re: (Chapter 5) Destiny's Game MaYuki and other pairs
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2013, 05:26:06 AM »

_______________________Chapter 5_______________________

-Yuki's House-

“Time to go to the hospital!!!” Sae said and Yuko ran towards the front door of Yuki's house shouting hospital hospital hospital!! yay!!!

"I've never seen people that exited to go to a hospital" Yuki said trying not to laugh

"It's the ice cream they want not the hospital seriously what a bunch of kids" Mayu said while laughing

"Yuuta-san, what are you doing?" Yuki asked

"Before we go I want to greet your mother" Mayu said as she kneel in front of Yuki's mother's picture

"Thank you for being so considerate" Yuki said. Mayu lifted up Yuki's mom's picture and said

"Yuki-san you look like your mom"

"She was a lawyer, she worked at a small firm in the city, she always helped the weak, one day she told me Yuki, mama will work hard when I come back I will cook you a really good meal I ran up to her and said I can't wait she kissed me on my forehead and patted me then she said I'll be going now don't forget to take care of your sister okay?" And then she left that night she died of car accident Yuki said

"She must have been a wonderful mother" Mayu said and both of them looked at the picture

"yeah" Yuki said and Mayu looked at Yuki but Yuki's still looking at her mom's picture Mayu stood up but she slipped she fell on top of Yuki and both of them are looking at each other's eyes while laying down the floor. Yuki remembered that Mayu rejected her but she just ignored it. little by little their lips are getting closer and closer

"Are you two ready yet?" Sae asked as she opened the door when Sae opened the door she saw the position that Yuki and Mayu are on Sae grabbed Mayu by the hair and her wig came out

"If you don't hurry up I'll leave before you!" Yuko said as she opened the door and her eyes widened

"Yuuta-kun, you're..." Yuki said

"Watanabe Mayu???" Sae said

Yuko took the wig that Sae dropped moments ago off the ground and went behind Mayu

"Yuu-kun or whoever you are! why didn't you told this to us before?" Sae said

"Gomen" Yuko said and she pull her wig off exposing her long hair

"Oshima Yuko?" Yuki said

Sae looked at Mayu expecting her to say sorry Mayu looked at Sae's eyes

"I won't say sorry" Mayu said

"What did you say? After you played with our emotions you're not even gonna say sorry?" Sae said as she lifted Mayu by her shirt

"Sae-chan stop!" Yuki said trying to stop Sae but it's no use

"Sae-san I didn't play with your emotions I'm just simply doing my job now will you please put me down?" Mayu said calmly

Sae let go of Mayu and Mayu walked out of the house

"Mayu!" Yuko said and went after Mayu

"Sae why did you do that to Yuu no Mayu?" Yuki asked

"Mayu this Mayu that what about me? Can't you see me? I'm right here! I met you first and yet you go to her! What's so special about her?" Sae said

"Sae..." Yuki said minutes passed and both of them are not talking as if they're frozen in tht spot. Finally Sae snapped

"Answer me! YUKI!!!!" Sae said while shaking Yuki

"I don't know!!! I don't even understrand myself anymore! First yuuta-kun's Mayu then Yuu-kun's Yuko and then now you're acting like this!!! I don't understand! I don't know what to do anymore!! I don't even know if I'm supposed to be happy that he's Mayu or just be sad because I feel betrayed right now! I.. just.. don't.. know..” Yuki said as she fell on the ground crying with her head in the middle of both of her hands cupping her ears

“Yuki-chan gomen.... gomen” Sae said she tried to hug Yuki but Yuki refused her hug

“Leave me alone” yuki said

“Yuki...” Sae said

“Please Sae, even just for today can you leave me alone, please?” Yuki said. Sae lowered her head and left Yuki's house without a single word

-Yuko and Mayu's house-

“Mayu!!! Mayu!!! open this door!” Yuko said while banging on the door

Mayu opened the door at first Yuko was smiling but the smile faded away and was replaced with a confusion

“Where do you think you're going, young lady?” Yuko asked while gripping Mayu's wrist

“To my old apartment now let me go!” Mayu said trying to free her wrist from Yuko's tight grip

“You can't! They already made sure that we can't go back to our apartment” Yuko said then Mayu dropped her luggage and took her violin and went outside the house

“Where are you going now?” Yuko asked

“Somewhere! Where I can be alone!” Mayu said

“Fine! Just be like that I don't care anymore” Yuko said knowing that the younger girl will be back when the night comes

“I wonder why she's acting like that over that stupid thing that just happened” Yuko said

Night Time

“That Mayu making me, the great Oshima Yuko, worry”Yuko said as she slammed her fist at the wall

"Where are you?" Yuko asked as she looked at the sky

“It's going to rain, just please be safe” Yuko said out of nowhere

-City-

“Why do I have to apologize? It's not my fault! I'm just doing my job!” Mayu said as she sat down  in front of a small river (Mayu's wearing her uniform and wig)

“It looks like it will rain tonight” Mayu said as she pressed her back against the soft and green grass, she looked at the gloomy sky and started hearing somebody singing she looked at every direction but couldn't see anybody

-Meanwhile-

“Aahhhh!!!!” Sae shouted out of frustration which can hear all over the house, her big brother (The only person she's living with) went upstairs and almost tripped on the way

“Sae! What's wrong??” Sae's brother said while banging on the door

“It's nothing! Just leave me alone!” Sae shouted

“Okay! But is it okay if I let your friend stay here for the rest of the year?” Sae's brother said Sae opened her door and sticked out her head

“Who is it?” Sae asked

“I think it's Sakura no.. it's not that hhhmmm.... Saika? no.... what is it again?” Sae's brother said then he raise his finger and said “Now I remember! It's Sayaka!”

“I don't care” Sae said and slammed the door

“I guess she's not in a good mood” Sae's brother said as he looked back at the tall girl behind him

“That's okay” The tall girl said

“Anyways, your room's over here and don't be shy because everybody in this house is family of course including you” Sae's brother said and the tall girl just smiled

-Meanwhile-

“It started raining! Aahhhh!!!! what is that girl doing? Does she know how dangerous it is to stay out while it's raining” Yuko said while getting ready to go outside. Once she's ready she went to Yuki's place to ask if Mayu's there

“I know this is a stupid idea, but it's worth a try” Yuko said as she pushed the door bell

“Hai?” Yui asked

“Hey Yui uhhhmmm is Mayu I mean Yuuta there?” Yuko asked “That's right she doesn't know about Mayu yet” Yuko thought

“No but my sister's also not here it's raining I hope she's okay” Yui said

“I see. Well then. Thanks” Yuko said and ran away “First Mayu and now that oshiri girl's missing this is just great!” Yuko thought

Yuko went to Sae's house to ask if Yuki or Mayu's there but Sae's brother said no

-Meanwhile-

As Mayu's getting closer to the owner of the voice she felt a droplet coming down from the sky

“It's starting to rain” Mayu said then she walked a little further this time she can hear the voice and the words clearly

“This song!” Mayu said as she tightened her grip on her violin Mayu ran towards the direction of the voice then all of the sudden Mayu stopped a girl under the bridge is visible to her eyes

“Why? Ho-how does she know this song?” Mayu said to herself. Mayu decided to sneak on her back. Mayu opened her violin's case and started playing with the song. The girl that's singing didn't stop nor look who's playing the violin as if she knows who it is

The song ended and both of the girls are frozen on their spot.

Mayu finally decided to crush the ice

“Why do you know this song?” Mayu asked as she put her violin back to the case

“I used to sing this to my very first friend when we were little. She actually became my first love. I wanted to be a singer at that time and she said she wants to play the violin while I sing. After that day I didn't saw her for a whole week I was worried. I thought what if she got in an accident or what if we won't see each other again, but you know I didn't gave in with those thoughts instead I always go back to our meeting place everyday patiently waiting for her. At the end of the week somebody approached me she said that my friend's at the hospital I dashed to the hospital I only got encountered by how the various types of machines supports her weak body. I was devastated by how she looked she looked like she haven't gotten a sleep ever since the last time I saw her. The doctor said she have a really bad disease but it can be curable, however she needs to transfer to another hospital and before she left I sang this to her and that's the last thing I said to her” The girl said

“Now tell me how do you know this song?” The girl asked. Mayu took out something from her pocket

“Does this answer your question?” Mayu said the girl looked back she looked at the thing that Mayu's holding up and tears started dripping on the corner of her eyes

“You're Mayu?” The girl asked

“I also can't believe you're Yuki, Yuki-s no that's not it... Yukirin” Mayu said Yuki fell on her knees and started crying along with the sky

“I thought, I thought I lost you, I thought you died from that cancer” Yuki said

“Well I didn't” Mayu said Mayu kneeled in front of Yuki, took her hand and putted it by her chest. Yuki looked up “See I'm still here aren't I? I'm still alive, Yukirin” Mayu continued Yuki hugged Mayu which made them fall on the cold yet calming concrete

“It's raining pretty hard isn't it?” Mayu said

“Yeah it is” Yuki said

“Why did you rejected me yesterday?” Yuki asked

“It's because of the secret” Mayu said

“What secret?” Yuki asked

“That I'm Watanabe Mayu and not Watanabe Yuuta” Mayu said as she patted her head (She's still wearing her wig) Then Yuki started laughing while Mayu's looking at her like she's a crazy person

“Why are you laughing?” Mayu asked

“It's just that I realized that I cried my eyes out for such a very trivial thing” Yuki said while hiding her eyes on top of her arms and fake laughing

“I'm such an blockhead aren't I? Really such.... a.... blockhead” Yuki said Mayu saw a tear fell from Yuki cheeks everything's quiet and the sound of the water hitting the ground can only be heard just when Yuki thought that everything's over that's when she felt a hug a warm nostalgic hug coming from her dearest person

“I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for making you feel that way” Mayu said as she tightened her hug both of them frozed

-Meanwhile-

“Where is that girl, I swear when I see her she's gonna get some oshiri spanking!” Yuko said while running the she accidentally bumped into somebody

“I'm sorry are you okay?” A girl with long hair said as she offered her hands to Yuko, Yuko took it and stood up without looking at the girl

“Yeah I'm okay and I'm also really sorry I wasn't looking” Yuko said then after she brushed the dirts out of her oshiri she can feel the water Yuko looked up and was surprised of who she saw

“Kojiharu-san?” Yuko said then Kojiharu took of her mask

“Yuu?” Kojiharu said

“What are you doing here?” Yuko asked

“Just came from the market and I'm on my way home, what are you doing?” Kojiharu said

“OH! I almost forgot, I'm sorry but I have to go I'm looking for someone” Yuko said

“Who is it?” Kojiharu asked

“May I mean Yuuta” Yuko said

“Oh! If you're talking about your cousin I saw him with Kashiwagi-san under the bridge, I didn't know Yuuta can play violin” Kojiharu said

“Wait did you said he can play violin just now?” Yuko asked

“Yeah why?” Kojiharu asked

“That's weird, I've never saw him play his violin” Yuko said “Can I just call you Kojiharu?” Yuko asked

“Sure” Kojiharu said

“Kojiharu I'm just wondering if maybe we can hangout tomorrow? You know like a date?” Yuko asked

“Sure I mean I'm not gonna be doing anything tomorrow anyways” Kojiharu said

“Okay! See you tomorrow?” Yuko said

“See you tomorrow” Kojiharu said and they both parted ways. As soon as they parted way Yuko secretly did a victory pose

Yuko's near the bridge she saw Mayu and was about to run up to her but something stopped her. It was the sight of Mayu hugging Yuki

“I guess somebody's having a sweet time” Yuko said “Told you Mayu that when it comes to love you can't escape from it” Yuko said and she decided to leave the two love birds for the night.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

The song that Yuki was singing is: Yokaze no Shiwaza
If you want to hear the violin cover that Mayu did here's the video: (Skip to 0:18 for the actual cover) I just saw this on youtube so it's not mine  :mon sweat:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

mayuki_daisuki: Hope you liked this chapter even though Wmatsui didn't appeared but they will at the next chapter  :)
kurosawa87: Hahaha :lol:
kahem: But it all ended well is what I want to say but it's not the end of the story yet  :)
leEwẬy: KojiYuu likes to take their time  :)

DC2805: You got it!  :)
Chanaline: Hope you liked this chapter  :)
cisda83: Sorry I changed the hospital scene, I was watching something and I got the idea and I think this one's better than the hospital scene  :D

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2013, 05:42:26 AM »
They get revealed and Yuki finds her old friend under the disguise, although it sounds like an ending all of sudden :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2013, 06:05:20 AM »
ooh i'm so confused  :panic:
mayu and yuki what they are? sister cousin old friend what  XD

thanks, but can you explain me  :?

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2013, 01:57:02 PM »
Waah Yuki discover that Yuuta is Mayu!! Yeah!!

And the thing with the song is beautiful!!!!!

Thank you!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
Re: (Chapter 6) Destiny's Game MaYuki and other pairs
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 01:46:15 AM »

___________Chapter 6___________

-Sunday Morning-

“Tadaima!”

“Mayu! Where have you been?” Yuko said with a smirk on her face

“Nowhere” Mayu said while wearing her cyborg face

“Really?” Yuko said

“Really! I'm going to my room” Mayu said while going up stairs and Yuko laughed

“Why are you laughing?” Mayu stopped and asked

“Nothing” Yuko said and Mayu continued to go upstairs

“Mayu! I'm going” Yuko said

“Where are you going?”

“I have a date” Yuko said and Mayu rushed down stairs

“With who?” Mayu asked

“With that girl” Yuko said

“With who? We both know that you have too much girls” Mayu said

“With Kojiharu”

“WHATTTT???????”

“Relax! It's not that bad” Yuko said

“How did you get her?” Mayu asked

“Simple I just asked her if she wants to go with me and she said sure” Yuko said

“Are you sure that you just asked her?” Mayu said

“Why are treating this like this is some sort of miracle?” Yuko said

“Because that girl is like one of the hottest girls in school!” Mayu said “Well~ Yukirin's hotter though” Mayu thought

“Just relax okay?” Yuko said then she looked eat the clock and her eyes grew big “Yabai! It's already 2 o'clock! I have to go! Bye Mayuyu!” Yuko said and ran outside

“Good luck” Mayu said then she stretched and said “I guess I'll just go to Yukirin's house since I don't have anything to do” Mayu said as she put on her shoes and went outside

-Sae's House-

“Sae! Breakfast's ready!” Sae brother said while knocking on Sae's door. Sae opened her door

“Aaahhh!!!!” Sae brother jumped

“What? Don't act like you just saw a ghost” Sae said in a low voice

“There is a ghost in front of me!” Sae's brother said and Sae gave him a punch on his shoulder

“Ow! I was just kidding! Now go take a shower and fix yourself young lady! You look like a caveman” Sae's brother said

“Hai~” Sae said and before she go outside her room she punched her brother again

“After you're done go to the kitchen!” Sae's brother said “That seriously hurts!” Sae's brother muttered under his breath while holding on his shoulder

-After Sae took her shower-

Sae went to the kitchen with a towel rubbing against her short silky wet hair she's wearing short shorts, and a white t-shirt

“What's for breakfast?” Sae asked

“I don't know why don't you go over there and see for yourself?” Sae's brother said Sae went to the cooking area and was surprised of who she saw

“Sayaka?” Sae said

“Oh! So you're finally awake!” Sayaka said

“Why are you here?” Sae asked

“I came here yesterday but I guess you were in your little world that you didn't hear me coming in” Sayaka said

“Well if you would've came in my room yesterday I could have take you somewhere fun” Sae said

“Like where?” Sayaka asked

“Like the hunted house at the amusement park” Sae said

“If that's the case then I'm glad I didn't came in your room yesterday” Sayaka said and both of them laughed

“Sayaka how long are you going to stay here?” Sae asked then Sayaka put her face near Sae's then she pointed her index finger up in front of her lips and slowly said “It's.... a ….. secret”

“What's with that? are you trying to be cute?” Sae asked

“Maybe!” Sayaka said

“It doesn't suit you!” Sae said and laughed while Sayaka's just pouting

-Yuki's House-

“Ohayou Yui~ you know I had a weird dream last night I was dreaming about Yuuta being Mayuyu and that my childhood friend, Mayu, is actually Mayuyu which is Yuuta” Yuki said while hugging her sister who's cooking from the back

“Nee-chan you can be so confusing sometimes and I told you to fix yourself first before you come down here!” Yui said

“It's doesn't matter it's just you and me here it's not like we have a guest in the house” Yuki said then all of the sudden the doorbell ringed

“See~ which is why you have to fix yourself first thing in the morning before you do something else” Yui said

“Oh relax~ it's just probably Sae-chan!” Yuki said

“I hope so because if it's not you're going to be embarrassed” Yui said while flipping the egg that she's cooking

Yuki opened the door with closed eyes and when she opened her eyes it became like an owl's

“Hello” Mayu said while trying not to laugh Yuki immediately slammed the door close and ran to the bathroom to fix her hair brush her mouth and dress nicely then she ran back to the door and opened it with her gorgeous smile

“Sorry about that” Yuki said

“Bwahahahaha!!!!” Mayu couldn't hold it anymore and laughed really hard which made Yuki's face tomato red

“See that's what happens when Yuki-nee doesn't listen to me” Yui said and sighed

“What are you doing here?” Yuki said

“Yuko left me, she said she have something to do” Mayu said while wiping off the tears she have on her face from so much laughing

“Oh~ So?” Yuki said

“So~ can I stay here instead because I feel a little lonely without the noisy squirrel around” Mayu said

“Sure?” Yuki said

“Ojama shimasu” Mayu said

“Let's go to my room” Yuki said

“I don't think so!” Yui said like a mom

“Yui?” Yuki said

“Yuki-nee, you're a girl and he's a guy and do you think I'll let you go to your room with just the two of you? OH HECK NO! I won't let you two have the privacy because for all I know you two could be kissing and hugging and stuff like that and those thing are NOT allowed in this house! Is that clear?” Yui said

“Hai~ but Yui we're not doing... all... those... stuff” Yuki said with a slight blush visible on the surface of her cheeks

“Yeah we're just friends nothing more nothing less” Mayu said

“Good” Yui said while examining Mayu from head to toes then she went back to the kitchen

“You can go to the living room but not at Yuki-nee's room got it?” Yui said

“Hai!” Mayu said “Your sister's scary” Mayu whispered

“That's just her way of showing her support” Yuki said and Mayu smiled

“More like her way of getting rid of  your future boyfriends” Mayu said

“Just relax she won't kill you” Yuki said

“I hope so” Mayu said and they both went to the living room. They talked, played, and eat the whole day.

-Monday Morning-

Mayu, Yuko, and Yuki are walking together to school

“Where's Sae?” Mayu asked

“She said we can go first, she have something to do” Yuki said

“So yesterday I had a date with Kojiharu and-

“I hate mornings” Mayu said

“LISTEN TO ME!!!” Yuko shouted

“Okay! Okay! Jeez!” Mayu said and earned a laugh from Yuki

“So anyways yesterday I had a date with Kojiharu-

“Then?”

“Stop interrupting me Mayu!” Yuko said

“So yesterday we were eating and I saw a sauce on her face so I took it and-” “You're not even listening!” Yuko said while looking at Mayu who's wearing earphones

“My bad! So what were you saying?” Mayu asked while removing her earphones

“Just forget it” Yuko said

“Okay” Mayu said then Yuko put her arms around Mayu's and whispered “So are you two dating?

“What do you mean?” Mayu asked

“Don't try to hide it! I saw you on Saturday under the bridge you two were hugging” Yuko said with a smirk

“I don't get it” Mayu said and Yuko gave up and continued to talk about her date with Kojiharu instead but unfortunately Mayu and Yuki are not listening

-Lunch-

Yuko pulled Yuki out while Mayu's surrounded by girls

“So Yuki Mayu doesn't want to talk so I'll just ask you instead” Yuko

“Yuu-san who's Mayu?” Yuki asked

“What do you mean? Yuuta's Ma Ehem! No-nobody! Sorry about that! Hehe bye!” Yuko said and ran back inside the classroom and went to Kojiharu who's sleeping

“That's weird!” Yuki said still confused and all of the sudden Sae came out of nowhere

“Sae?” Yuki said

“Yo! Yuki!” Sae said

“Let go of me” Yuki said

“What's with the cold treatment?” Sae asked

“Why you didn't walked with us this morning?” Yuki asked

“I was doing something” Sae said

“You know I had a really weird dream last night” Yuki said

“What is it? Was a big monster chasing you?” Sae said and received a punch from Yuki

“No it's not that I dreamed about Yuuta in my dream you saw me and Yuuta on the floor then you grabbed him by his hair then Yuuta became Mayuyu and Yuu became Yuko but the weirdest part is that in my dream Yuuta, Mayu, and my childhood friend were the same person. Weird right?” Yuki said

"Wait she thinks that everything that happened on Saturday's just a dream? I guess I'll just go along with it" Sae thought

“Yeah really weird. Well let's just go inside and grab my lunch” Sae said and they went in the room with Sae's arms around Yuki's neck and Mayu glared at them

“Why did it became cold all of the sudden?” One of the girls that are surrounding Mayu said

Yuki looked at Mayu. Mayu smiled and so did Yuki

“And now it's too hot! What's happening to Earth?” Another girl said

“Got it! Let's go Yuki” Sae said and took Yuki out of the room then Mayu's smile disappeared with no trace

“It's cold again! Is this global climate?” Another girl said

Mayu couldn't take it anymore and started touching the oshiris of the girls that are surrounding her and the girls started flirting even more with Mayu

"None of this oshiris are as good as hers, why is that?" Mayu thought

As for Yuko she's too busy at watching Kojiharu's sleeping face so she don't know what Mayu's doing
kurosawa87: Sorry about that but I did that because I need to make room for story change I guess  :mon sweat:
stepk: Mayu and Yuki are childhood friends sorry for confusing you  :mon pray2:
Chanaline: Thank you!! That made me really happy  :mon cute:

Sorry for the supper late update I was doing a lot of things so I couldn't work on this one  :mon sweat:  And also sorry for the boring update but I hope you liked it  :kneelbow:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2013, 02:47:46 PM »
This chapter is not boring :bigdeal:
Yuki! Why you  :OMG: think the Saturday just a dream?  :err:
Why Sae didn't tell her? :temper:
Kojiyuu's date :hehehe:
I'm curious how will Haruna fall in love with Yuko :wahaha: Or may be she did :kekeke:
The last part is funny :hiakhiakhiak:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »
Yuko almost let it slip out of the bag XD

Anyways good chapter to hold for the next one
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2013, 09:18:10 PM »
I want kojiyuu moment ..  :inlove:  please
great update   :twothumbs

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »
yuki thinks that all about mayu and yuuta was a dream

mayu wake her up

awww please make kojiyuu next chapter too

anyway good fic keep it up
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
Yuki think that it was a dream nooooo! it wasn't! And Sae don't tell her the true... Bad!!

I love the end with Mayu and girls... weather change :rofl:

And the Yuki in pajama is so funny too!

You love her Mayu!!!

Thank you!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2013, 02:34:54 PM »
Wonder what had happened to Mayu and Yuki that they both couldn't recall the events on saturday... :?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2013, 09:56:23 PM »
Dish ish shiiiw cute   XD

update soon cuz I can't wait to know whats gonna happen

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2013, 01:09:40 AM »
yatta!!! you update the fic :3
whyyyy whyyy yuki thinks it's a dream D: D: D: and why mayu didn't tell her anything ToT maybe she didn't remember too? akdjaka .__.
aah i have a request ^^` when mayu and yuko are in their boys clothes can you put their male names? because when i started read this chapter it was very confusion to me, i just think that mayu came to yuki's house being mayu and then Yui said that she was a boy and i was just like @.@
sorry for my english! i tried to explain the best i could :3

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2013, 02:35:16 AM »
You've updated! I'm happy~  :luvluv1:

Kojiyuu~ Yuko going after Nyan Nyan~  :luvluv2:

Like everyone else comments here... WUT. YUKI. HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT IT'S ALL A DREAM?  :OMG: AND WHY DID SAE HIDE IT?  :frustrated:

Just when I could be dancing-er, ahem, I mean, rejoicing in happiness for remembering Mayuyu...  :badluck:

I laughed really hard though when Yuki wasn't properly dressed when she opened the door to reveal Mayuyu. Not to mention Yui forbidding Mayu from going to Yuki's room, thinking they'll have some "smexy" scenario occur. Oh Yui.  :hiakhiakhiak:

Looking forward to the next update!  :byebye:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Kizuna Song