JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The China Wife Motors - Good-Bye Sunny

Author Topic: Blank face (S1 COMPLETED) + S2 chap9 (MaYuki) 29/10/2013  (Read 59461 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: blank face
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 12:19:04 PM »
okay guys sorry for the my late update!! hehehe  :nervous :nervous
and thank's for the comment

Around 6 PM we started the party, I really don't want a party in my house but I couldn't refuse them. They did help me, Yuki and Rena started preparing the snack while Yuko and Jurina started playing the song and playing with my playstation. We are all having a good time until Yuko said "Yo!!! guys let's play the kings game" Haruna ask "what's that?". "simple look I have ten stick here, one stick have a red mark on the bottom while the other have number one to nine. If you pick the stick with a red mark you'll be the king and you can give any order that they cannot refuse, and choose a number that gonna do that, and if you pick the number that choose by the king you must do the orde. UNDERSTAND" said Yuko, then look at us, we just nodded our head. Then Yuko let us picked our stick, when we all got one I look what I get, and I got the number four. "Okay whose the King??" Yuko ask. Then Kumi raise her hand "okay Kumi give tell us you're order then a number" said Yuko. Kumi started scratching her head and said " ano,, how about number seven pretend to be a dog for the rest of the game". We all look at Kumi and she just smile. " Okay who is number seven?" Yuko ask. Jurina raise her hand while blushing "okay you have to pretend to be a dog by the rest of the game" Yuko said while laughing. "yes! I known that" Jurina said. "Oh!! as far as I remember dogs don't talk" Yuko said with a smirk on her face. "whoff whoff whoff whoff" Jurina bark at Yuko. "easy there, I'm not the one that give that order" Yuko said while pointing at Kumi, and Kumi just look the other way. "okay lets start over" said Yuko, and collect all the stick. And we pick again, now this time I got the number one. Then Haruna said "yes!!! I'm the king" while smiling. "Okay what's you're order my highness" said Yuko, "wait here" said Haruna then walk into the kitchen, we waited for like ten minutes then Haruna brought some chips with melted cheese on top and a bottle of hot sauced in her other hand.

Then she place it on the coffee table the pour all the content of the hot sauce on the chip, we just stare at her. "okay I want number five to finish this chips platter" she said it with a smile on her face. Then suddenly Rena show her stick with number five on the bottom. and eat the said chips. We all look at her with worried look on our face. Then Rena smile and said "hmm.. Yummy" we all look at her with "ehh" expression on our face. "you're lying" Acchan said, then come close to Rena and grab some chips then put some on her mouth. Then less than a second later her face change in red then started crying and saying the word 'Hot" then rust into the kitchen to grab some milk and cold water. The other started laughing at Acchan while Takamina follow her at the kitchen.

After Rena finish her meal we start over again we all picked our stick while Acchan picked her stick with an ice in her left hand and place it in over her mouth. This time I picked number eight. Then Yuko have a smirk on her face then raises her hand and said "Yes!!! I'm the King". Acchan sit on the couch "okay what's you're order" she said. then Yuko started walking and said "hmm.. I don't know?? Let me think" she started walking all over the place, then Jurina started barking at her "whoff whoff" Yuko look at her and said "little  impatient are we? Okay I have my order " she said with a grinned on her face "Okay I want number four and number eight to have a french kiss".

My eyes widen when she said that, "okay who are are number four and eight?" Yuko ask. I slowly raise my hand and also Kanon. Then Yuko suddenly grab my arm, then pulled me next to Kanon. "okay you two have to french kiss each other" she said while smiling, then suddenly all the girls where coming closer to us and started locking their eyes on the two of us. Me and Kanon just nodded our heads while blushing. Then I try to look on Kanon's eyes but she just look on the other way. I try my best to have a blank face but inside i'm dying out of embarrassment and we didn't even started yet. "come on girls you can do it" Yuko said with a smile on her face. Then I look at her and swallow my pride and grab Kanon shoulder and coming closer at her, then I look at her lips and lock my lips unto her. I heard some girls said "kya!!" but I ignore them and close my eyes and also Kanon do the same. Then I try to put my tongue into her and she accept it. Our kiss become passionate and we seperate because of lack of air. Me and Kanon are Blushing really hard then I look around and see all the girls were also blushing.

Acchan, Yuko and Jurina are smirking while smiling, while Takamina and Rena were blushing and can't look at us, and Kumin have an uneasy look at her face while looking at Kanon. and Haruna having a airhead moment and Yuki busy with her phone.
"Excuse me" Kanon said then go to the kitchen and Kumi just follow her. Then we hear a ringtone of Heavy Rotation. and Yuki suddenly pick her phone and answer it. Yuko stated collecting all the stick again and arrange them, and said "let's play another round". but Yuki said she can't she need to go. "where?" Yuko ask. "Yoshihiku' said Yuki with a smile on her face. Acchan face suddenly change "Forget about him Yuki, let us play here and have fun" said Acchan. But Yuki said "but he need me now" Acchan glare at Yuki "why?" Acchan ask, But Yuki ignore Acchan Glare and smile " he said he need to go somewhere, and I need to take care of his baby bother" she said. "But that's hes responsibility Yuki not yours" said Takamina. Yuki still smiling and said " But I'm her girlfriend". I sense that there's gonna be a fight so I left and go to the kitchen, but there's Kanon and Kumi.

I try to look at them, and it seems that they didn't notice me. So I just look at them, and by the looks of it look like they are having an argument, so I just listen to them. "Come on Kumi, You know it's just a game" said Kanon while Kumi look the other side "but still she kiss you" said Kumi while pouting. Kanon grab Kumi cheek and makes her face Kanon. "Kumi you know I always love you. and it's just a game, that kissed means nothing, Mayu and I have to follow the order and you know it" she said but Kumi just try to look the other way , but Kanon stop her and kiss her on the cheek and said "Kumi you know I'm yours" and Kumi just smile and kiss Kanon on the lips.

Okay I don't want to disturb them so I got back to the living room. But look like they still fighting and Yuki have a black aura around her. Acchan said "That guy is a Jerk it's better for you to just leave him" but Yuki said "Acchan you don't know him like I do" Acchan try to say something but Takamina stop her "Acchan lets just let her do whatever she want" said Takamina. and Yuki got out Acchan look at Takamina. "how could you, she just gonna be hurt again" said Acchan. "whoff whoff whoff" said Jurina. "yes Jurina is right " Yuko said and give a sad smile "she knows that she gonna be hurt but still ignore it, because she love him" said Yuko, Acchan look down while Takamina grab her hand. Then Kanon and Kumi goes to the living room. Kanon is blushing while Kumi have a hand mark on her face. Then Yuko and Jurina suddenly come close with Kumi and look at her face, Then started laughing " look like you have some fun again Kumi" they said, while Kumi just pout. "okay lets continue our game" Yuko said then tossed the number nine stick.

We continue our party until nine Pm , then they help me clean our mess and finish it around 9:45 pm. "ah!! that was fun" said Jurina "haha!!Yeah, You're right" reply by Yuko. "we should hang out tomorrow" said Jurina but Rena reply her " No you can't we have a lot of homework to do" Jurina just frown and said "ehh?? but it's sunday tomorrow " but Rena ignore her. Acchan and Takamina said that they should go because they still have a lot of paperworks to do. And also the Kuminon pair says their goodbye. while Yuko hug me then grab my butt "bye Mayu and you have a nice butt" she said, then run but Haruna smack her head and said their goodbye. Rena just finish taking out the trash and said also "good night and see you on Monday Mayu" whileJurina just stay with the couch playing some PSP, but Rena suddenly comeback to take her little puppy home. I just smile silently while looking at them. Rena drags Jurina out while Jurina's screaming "bye Mayu!! have a goodnight sleep".

I look around my house and lock the door and go to the bathroom to take a bath and finish my homework then lay on my bed I sign and said " what a tiring day" then a smile curve into my face but suddenly I remember Acchan and Yuki's fightand mumble the word "Yoshihiku" then fell asleep.

okay minna sorry for my grammar mistake and all
and please like my page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AKB.fan.page
jaa
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:58:24 PM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »
WHO!!!??? WHO THAT DAMN BOY WHO HURT YUKI SAMA???? I WILL KILL HIM!!!
NAH I THNK NO NEED TO DO THAT BECAUSE MAYU'S WILL HEHEHEHE

WANT THE NEXT AND NEXT NEXT NEXT ALREADY~

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 12:05:59 PM »
To hell with that jerk!

but then, love is blind ... what to do if yuki is blindly in love? need to see what will happen...

by the way it was funny to see Acchan trying out the hot chips, and to see takamina and rena blushed at witnessing the french kiss!

those girls are cute!  :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »
Kyaaa cant wait the next!

Yeah love is blind,

A bad one would be the best one in your eyes,

It would stop when you fall in love with another person
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 01:11:07 AM »
Jurina is so funny here

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 01:38:19 AM »
so much to read in a compact chapter

The game brought out a little more fun fro mthe characters :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 01:46:08 AM »
stares....................
well... I love school life fics
but I cant write them too well
epic.........
next time, Im gonna read it on a smaller screen though
Mayuyu~ You are such a nice person this time
a lot of times when she's worried about Yuki, she does something bad
cuz she's NEZUMI
lets hope that Mayuyu doesnt do anything stupid here~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2013, 07:26:41 AM »
Great interesting start of a new story...

Can't wait to see the next one

Thank you for the fic

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 08:13:26 AM »
Haruna's hot chips :mon fyeah: Takamina and Rena blushed after saw Mayu's and Kanon's french kiss :mon lol:
Kumi was jealous :mon nyah:
How Yuko could understand what Jurina said when she was pretending as a dog :mon huh2:
Oh... so Yuki's boyfriend named Yoshihiku :mon cweepy:
All are worried about Yuki but she just ignored it :mon ghost:
Mayu in this fic is so nice :mon hanky:
But hope that someday she'll take Yuki away from that jerk :mon prayer:
Update soon, please :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 12:38:19 PM »
Chapter 6

It's been two weeks since that party happened, and so far nothing really interesting happened. Well except the fact that since then Yuki don't join the lunch with us anymore.

We just finished our music lesson that day, and it's finally lunch time. Jurina come closer to me, I think she's gonna ask me to come join them, and have lunch together. But I remember Mrs. Kuu (Our homeroom teacher) ask me to bring her some files to her office. So before Jurina could say something I already told her that I need to go to Mrs. Kuu's office. She just smile and said "okay" then ran to the other room, I think she's gonna ask for Kanon's notebook for our History homework because we have the same History teacher, also gonna drag Kanon to have lunch with her.

After I gave Mrs. Kuu some files that she needed, I go to the school's garden. Because I want some quite time. Cafeteria is kinda noisy because of all the student , and also my homeroom because of my classmate. I go there because few student go to the garden. I saw a big sakura tree, and I sit under it. Then read my manga. I really enjoy the place and I love the view. Then I heard a voice. "Wow!! Mayu you really love anime huh?." I look to where that voice came from, then I saw Yuki right beside me.  "Hello Mayu long time no see" she said. "ahh" is all that I can say to her.

Yuki smile and sit right beside me "Nee Mayu what are you doing here?" she ask. "I'm reading my manga, that's why I choose this place cause it's quite and few student come here right?" I said to her. "Mayu how's the other doing?" she ask me again. I just look at her then said "Their fine, I guess" Yuki just give me a sad smile. Then I grab my PSP and ask "Do you wanna play?" she just look at me and smile "Thanks" she said and take my PSP and started playing with it. Then after 15 minutes she said "Arrg! I can't take it anymore. I can't beat the boss here!! Mayu" she said then give me a puppy look. I just look at her then grab my PSP do defeat the boss, and she's just watching me play. After I defeat the boss I return it to her. "Wow Mayu you're really good with games. How would you like to join Haruna's game club huh?" she said. "If you want to talk with Acchan and others just do it, and not here" I said to her. Then she stopped playing and look at me with a sad smile on her face. "It's not like that I don't want to talk to them, It's just that I don't know how" she said. I close my manga then look at her in the eye "Just apologize, I know they will understand you" I said to her. "will you come with me?" she ask. I just nodded my head, "Tomorrow I will talk to them, please come with me" she said. Then I continue my manga till I feel my eyes getting heavier until I fell asleep.

I wake up feeling that someone petting me, No playing with my hair. Then I look up it's Yuki, her hands stroking my hair. "Ohh, you're up Mayu" she said with a smile on her face. Then I got up "Crap!! I'm gonna be late for my English class. Yuki what time is it?" I ask her. Then she just chuckles to me "Relax Mayu, remember all the teacher will have some meeting so we still have 30 minutes left before the class start" she said. Then tap her leg, I lay down to her, she just continue playing with my hair. "Mayu you're hair is so soft" she said. I just smile at her, then ask her "Yuki do you mind if I ask you a question?". "yeah sure, what is it Mayu?" she ask me. "Who is Yoshihiku?" I ask her. Then she said "He's my boyfriend for more than a year now, and Acchan and the others doesn't really like him" she look at me in the eye. Her eyes look sad but beautiful, so beautiful that I can't take off my eyes on hers.Then she lean close to me. "What's wrong Mayu? is there something on my face? she ask, but I didn't answer her. Then she lean in even closer, now our nose touch. I can smell her wonderful scent, it's like vanilla and lavender combine. Then she kiss my cheeks. And I instantly blush and try to get up from her lap, but she just stop me and said "Hahaha Mayu you're cute when you're blushing" I look away from her gaze and said "I I'm not". "oh! come on Mayu, why are you blushing? Jurina always kiss you right?" she said while laughing. I try again to get up but she tickle me. I can't hold my laughter anymore so I just laugh, then try to fight back.We tickle each other until I finally got on top of her. She still smiling while laughing, And i'm still trying to catch my breath. Then I look at her, And i'm stunned by her beauty, she look like an angel. I feel a hand on my cheek "Mayu are you okay?" she ask me. Then I get off her and look the other way. And said "yes i'm fine" she just smile at me. "hahaha Mayu you're really cute when you show you're smile" she said.

Then we heard the bell, means we need to go back to our own class, she look at me then grab my hand and started running. As we run I can't help myself to look at her and feel that my heart starting to beat really fast. I grab my shirt above my chest using  my free hand, and ask myself what is this feeling?

okay guy's sorry for this boring chapter.
and thank's for the comment

@ gek geki- well mayu starting to feel different maybe she will do someting about it hehehe but who knows what she's gonna do
@DC2805- yeah we can say that Yuki is blindly in love in here. she just need that snapped to wake her up heheh
@kurogumi- yeah love may be blind. and it will only stop if we get hurt really bad or fall to someone else
@ kahem- yeah she is
@kurosawa87-sorry I didn't bring any character in this chapter
@Shinoki- thank's for the comment sorry for my bad writing style it's my first time ehh
@cisda83- Thank You
@leEwẬy- hahaha you're the only one that notice about Yuko. maybe she understand Jurina because she is a squirrel joke

thank's for the comment minna

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:08:55 PM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 12:42:52 PM »
Mayuki is so cute together...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 01:08:09 PM »
NO ITS NOT BORING!
ITS REFRESHING,ITS EXPLAINED HOW MAYUKI DEVELOP THEIR BOND
ITS A PART WHEN CHARACTER START TO CHANGE
MAYU START TO SMILE,AND YUKI MAYBE START TO LIKE SOMEONE ELSE ALTHOUHT NOW STILL NOT REALIZED,YET
JUST NEED TIME
TIME WILL SHOW YOU

THANK

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »
The MaYuki interaction :wub:

I don't expect new characters to pop up in every chapter :lol: I just expect new things to happen to the old ones :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 01:43:06 AM »
Looks foward to more~~
...that Yoshikiku guy.... yeah, I agree with Acchan and the others, he ain't good.....
He means less Mayuki, though getting rid of him means Mayuki skyrocket!
Though a character like him ain't a bad idea for a story with romance~~
I have no complaints about your writing style to be truthful~~
but I would be a bit happy if you would be clearer about when chapters are released cuz I'm a bit of a clutz, so I can't keep track

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
This chapter is nice not boring at all :mon misch:
I totally agree with Acchan and another that this Yoshihiku man isn't a good one :mon thumb:
He has made Yuki cry a lot :mon uggh:
But his personalities and his exist were necessary for Mayuki to develop their feeling toward :mon speechless:
Oh...Mayu began to have feeling toward Yuki :mon squee:
Yuki treats Mayu very gentle :mon inluv:
Wonder if she had feeling with Mayu or not :mon huh2:
Want to know what'll happen next :mon dunno:
Update soon, please :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 05:05:38 AM »
This is the first MaYuki fic I've read, and I like it! Usually I only read AtsuMina and KojiYuu, but now I think I will try MaYuki too. Please continue :)

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2013, 01:37:27 AM »
this is not boring! jurina is hilarious i like the way she aproachs mayuyu xDD and yuko understanding her barks ahahaha
i have a good time reading your chapters. mayu is totally in love with yuki, i don't want them to fight TnT but i think its inevitable, ne? u.u

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2013, 02:28:34 AM »
Can't wait for the next update!

This is not boring and its so hilarious!

Update soon!

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 03:52:34 PM »
cant wait the next update~

mayuki!

mayuki!
mayuki!

yeah
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 10:55:15 PM »
I wanna kick his a** this Yoshihiko!! because Yuki is kind !! 
yeah she is lonely.and kind with everybody -_- 
Poor Mayu she will slowly fall in love with Yuki but Yuki won't notice it :(

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The China Wife Motors - Good-Bye Sunny