JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Shizuka Is a Machine Doctor

Author Topic: (Group) Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드)  (Read 19670 times)

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드)
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 04:53:28 PM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 01:28:18 AM »

I'm so excited for their comeback. I hope its good

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »

That's one creepy ending...

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=4590

Sojung blonde no more!

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 07:50:54 AM »
interesting, not a fan of dolls though... maybe i'll listen to only the song and ignore the vid ahahha

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 04:10:53 AM »
So so so wonderful

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 05:22:03 AM »
Wow, a korean mv without all the sexuality. Amazing

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2014, 09:34:56 AM »
I wish it didn't have the English lyrics automatically on cuz they aren't very great

But Ladies' Code delivers again! Grooovay song and avoids the hypersexuality of recent times in Kpop :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 12:55:56 PM »
Werd, this is good times. A solid tune and a classy mv. More stuff like this please, pay attention, random nugu groups. :P

--

Now's your chance to learn the "Bunny Bunny", the "Wonderful" and the "I Am Ground". Hot.

M!Countdown perf.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 10:30:33 PM »
Ladies Code will be on an Arirang show called After School Club. You can apply to do a short google hangout with them!
http://plus.google.com/+ArirangAfterSchoolClub/posts/ecwNhme8LDo

Some short clips with subtitles :)

Offline allman105

• ecchi
  • shy at first only
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2014, 06:52:42 PM »
i think kwon ri-se is one of the most underrated babe in K-Pop seriously.... she is so damn hot im gonna dieeeee.... a hottie like her should get more attention

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2014, 07:56:28 AM »

OOO this is a good song and it's made just for an OST!

Offline allman105

• ecchi
  • shy at first only
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2014, 12:21:11 PM »

:bleed eyes: too hot ri-se..why is she not getting the attention like others????!!!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2014, 09:24:36 PM »

Nice beat... should be good times. Out in a week.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 12:53:01 PM »

Teaser 2...

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2014, 06:28:19 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2014, 02:13:59 PM »
Great beat and groove but the song doesn't really go anywhere... I was just waiting for something to happen until the interlude, pretty much.

I love this fun style they've got going but after so many solid tunes this one fails to really impress. Obligatory "the girls look great though". :P

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2014, 12:36:55 AM »
:(

[Breaking] Ladies’ Code’s EunB Passes Away from Car Accident, Other Members Injured

According to YTN, Ladies’ Code member EunB passed away due to a car accident on September 2 at 1:20 a.m. (KST).

The car was on Yeongdong Expressway heading towards Incheon when it crashed into a protective wall. Other group members and staff (6 in total) have sustained injuries and are currently recovering in a hospital.

Update: There were seven people in the car. The driver also passed away. The remaining six are two other members, Kwon Ri Se and Lee So Jung, as well as four stylists. The police revealed that it’s highly likely the crash occurred due to slippery roads from the rain.

[BREAKING/UPDATE] Ladies' Code member EunB revealed to have passed away in a car accident + two members in critical condition

Some very sad news to report, YTN News has revealed that Ladies' Code's van slipped while driving down a rainy road, resulting in the tragic death of 22-year-old member, EunB.

At around 1:20 AM in South Korea, the girls' van ran into a protective wall in the vicinity of the Singal Intersection on the Yeongdong Expressway in the direction of Incheon.

As a result of the accident, EunB passed away after being moved to the nearby St. Vincent's Hospital while the remaining six passengers were injured and rushed to the hospital.

While the police are speculating they slipped because of the rainy road, they are currently investigating for more concrete details.

[UPDATE] As more news coverage is now surfacing in relation to this tragic accident, it has been revealed that two members, Sojung and RiSe, are currently in critical condition while the remaining two members and two stylists have sustained minor injuries.

This is just awful. I don't even know what to say.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
omg..fuck!  :cry:
Damn seriously dunno what to say either...ugh :cry:
RIP Eunb and their driver...

Man..I hope the other people involved will be okay

An update from Polaris

Following the heartbreaking news of the car accident that took the life of Ladies’ Code member EunB, and resulted in the serious injuries of Sojung and Rise, the group’s agency, Polaris Entertainment has offered an official statement with details of the tragic accident:

“This is Polaris Entertainment.
We are letting you know the current situation concerning Ladies’ Code.

Last night, after completing their schedule in Daegu, the vehicle carrying Ladies’ Code ran into a problem of the rear wheel falling off while on the way back to Seoul, at around 1:30 AM in Suwon. Due to the wheel coming off on the rainy road, the vehicle spun several times before crashing into a guardrail. As a result, member EunB grievously passed away.

Currently, Rise is in critical condition and Sojung is receiving treatment for the injuries she sustained. The other members who were also in the vehicle with the manager and stylist have no serious injuries.

The members will be transferred from Suwon to a hospital in Seoul today, but the location of the wake has not yet been decided [for EunB].

Our company employees are currently in an immense state of shock and are experiencing unspeakable sadness at the moment.

We offer our words of apology to the fans, as well as everyone who must have received a great shock. We ask that a lot of people will pray with us for the members to recover quickly.

We will deliver further details as they are known. Thank you.”

Earlier reports had stated that EunB, Sojung, and Rise were in the vehicle with the manager and stylist. However, it is now being reported that the other two members, Ashley and Zuny, were also aboard the same van, but have not sustained major injuries.

While Sojung appears to be in more stable condition now, it is being reported that Rise is still undergoing surgery after receiving trauma to her head. She is currently in the middle of a major procedure that has been ongoing for over seven hours since around 2 AM (KST) on September 3. As the surgery is still continuing, it is difficult to know the exact state of her condition at the moment.

That article was some time ago, so Rise at this time is out of surgery.

Reading on other forums and reddit, I dunno...things aren't looking good for Rise =\

Also, EunB apparently didn't have her seatbelt on so she ended up getting ejected from the vehicle :(
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:34:31 AM by storyboard »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I heard about this through other media outlets but my heart goes out to them and their families.  Too young :cry:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ApplePeach

• ecchi
I heard about this not too long ago too and it's really a shame this had to happen when they've barely just gotten started. I can't imagine what the other girls are going through. Now every time I listen to "I'm Fine Thank You" it's really quite saddening...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Shizuka Is a Machine Doctor