JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Vista

Author Topic: umichan's OS Collection 2 | AtsuMina, SaeYuki & others  (Read 17232 times)

Offline umichan

• Member+
  • you know you ship them!!!
umichan's OS Collection 2 | AtsuMina, SaeYuki & others
« on: March 24, 2013, 02:03:00 AM »
hello I know that I have a shot to finish, but I have a write's block.
I took the decency to write this. I usually don't prefer this paring. I like Takaharu better. I guess it was time time to wirte one.
you guys probably going to hate me.

go this linked. the one-shot was inspired by this song, and I think you guys should listen to this song. I didn't use any lyrics.

enjoy

Before U Go

Glass shatter, the table flip over, picture taken from it’s frame are now torn apart, and crying from two people.  What happen?

What happen to us? We used to be so in love. We were always together, we were always happy. I guess things change when we got different jobs. We moved in together in my apartment. Those months, our loved flourish. Time passed and we were still in love, yet they were some difficulties. The money was short, we could barely make it to pay rent, food, and other stuff, but we barely make it to give gifts to each other. We were still in love even if we didn’t find time to see each other in the morning, but every night we knew that we would see each other.  One day I was in my office and my co-worker, Ray, came to get some files. I walked to her, but I tripped. Before I could fall hard on the floor, she caught me, but lost her balance. I was on top of her. Magically you came in. I was frozen in place; I saw how your cheerful eyes turned into sad ones. I heard Ray say, “Get off me, your girlfriend is running away”. I got off her, and run to you. That time I told you everything that happen, and you forgave me, but you still had that idea that I cheated on you.

Time passed and we were living a little happier. Once again you suspected of me cheating on you when I got home really late; I came late some other times. I know that you suspected me, but I was working extra hours just to buy you an engagement ring. I didn’t want you to know, that’s why I came late those days.
One day I decided to go to your job. You started to act weird for a week or so before I came to your office. When I went to your office, you were there with your co-worker, Yuko, you guys were looking at each other passionately, but you came back to your senses when you saw me. Why didn’t I notice? I started to have problems, problems with my work efficiency and money. My work efficiency dropped since I saw you with you with Yuko that time. I was jealous, insecure. That was the way we used to see each other. Money was low even if I worked extra hours, I still had not enough money to get your engagement ring and pay the rent.  Yet I got the chance to buy the ring. One night Ray and my co-workers told me if I wanted to join them in a party. That night I got drunk, and I went to our apartment. I was a little conscious of what I was doing, but you couldn't see that. You told me why was I drunken and I don’t remember what I said but you slapped me. 

I was getting tiered, I was stress with my work and with the fight we had later. One day I decided to talk to you, to come early to our house. I knew you were going to be there because that was your day off. I bought you some flowers and when I got to our apartment you weren’t in the living room. I went to our room but, but I stop when I near it. Surprise to hear noise. Those noises that were only mines and yours. I heard how two people were having sex. I heard as you moan her name, “Yuko”. How stupid was I not to open the door and stop you two, but I didn’t wanted to see the reality. I run away from there I ended up in the bar where my co-workers took me. When I return, I saw you sitting on the couch. I was angry at you. I was drunk; my sense only gathered my anger at you. That night I tried to take you by force; those lips that were saying “no….stop” were the most unlikeable thing I have ever taste, yet they were the most intoxicating pleasure. The way I stripped you, only to hear you say, “No please Minami. Stop”. It was only lust, but then I got tired of it, it made me sick afterward. I still had you under me, and I kissed you roughly, then I made my way down your neck and that’s when you stop me. With all the strength you had, you push me away and told me to get out of there.  My smart mouth and my unconscious mind had to answer you. “This is my apartment. You go to your Yuko, and then fuck her. You can’t even look at me after what you did, isn’t that true?” a hard slap came across my face and you left. I was crying there in the corner of my room. I didn’t know what had gotten into me, but I just had to let it out. I felt terrible for what I did. Then I remember that I had you engagement ring on my pocket. I reach for it and I cried even more. Why did this have to happen? Why did I stop myself? Is love not enough?

Days passed then yesterday you came. I didn’t know how to greet you after what happen, but I kept my head down. I saw you as you went to my room. I followed you and saw you getting your thing out of the closet. I tried to stop you, but you pushed me away. I started to talk and we went on, even we came out of my room. Talk, let me rephrase that, we yelled at each other. I was angry and so were you. I didn’t want to hit you so I flipped the table and out of range I throw the vase that had flower in it. And you out of rage you took out the picture, our memories, and torn them apart. My heart sink as each passing minute we were hurting each other; not physically, but emotionally. We both were crying our hearts out. Our final fight lasted until the sun was rising.

Now I’m here sitting at a corner of the living room, crying.  I’m waiting for you to finish packing your things. Our memories of when I first met you run thru me, memories when we declare our love to each other, when we said our first” I will always love you forever”, I guess forever isn’t always forever. Memories when we made love, when we were happy, and when I bought your ring. Its sad isn’t it? To let go of a person that you thought you will always love and protect.
I see walk out of my room. I stand up and you walk towards the door; I went to you. I’m silent.

“I’m sorry that things didn’t work out between us……I…really thought you were the one…” you say as tears come down your cheeks.

“I’m sorry for everything that I didn’t, for loving you more than my own life” I try to stable my tears as I don’t want you to think I’m weak, but in reality I am.

You turn around and grab your bag. You take step down the two stairs that leads to the living room, but before you take another step, I back hug you. I this moment
I’m a little taller than.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t do anything to stop this. I really wanted you to be happy with me.” I said as I buried my face to your shoulders. That perfume, I will miss.
I feel you put you face down.

“I wanted to be yours forever, but I couldn’t. That time it was just lust, and I didn’t know what to do. I’m sorry for cheating on you” you cry.

“Its okay. I will remember you not for that event, but or the precious moments we had.” I say as I start to rub her upper arms. I turned her around and search for her eyes. Those eyes that are now red, I want to see them like they were always were; cheerful. I close the gap that is between us. Lips clashed and I could feel how our feelings were in that kiss. That delicate, yet passionate kiss. I hear how your bags dropped, but I pay no attention to it. I still want to taste those delicious lips. I feel your hands go around my neck and I want to be like this a little more. I break off the kiss and I put my face near your cheeks.

“I guess love isn’t enough” I push you off lightly and I remember that I have her ring. I take the box out and you look at me with confusion.

“Before you go, I want to tell you that those years were…I mean are the best years of my life. Since we met in high school, and all the way here. I wish it could have gone another way. I sincerely love you, and I don’t know what I will do after this, but I’ll carry on. I love you” I give you a hug.

“This is why I was coming late does day. Keep it. It will do me no good because it’s for you” I give the box and I see you take it such care. You turn around and open the door. Before you took a step I heard you say, “I love you, but it wasn’t enough”.

I stand here looking at the close door, my emotions fill over me. “Thank you” I whisper

“I love you”

I will have to move on and look at the future that is upon me. It will take time to heal, but I will always have in mind that you were my first love and my first heartbreak.

“I love you”

I hope you guys like it.

don't hate me please.

........until the day comes.......
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:28:44 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Before U Go (AtsuMina) one- shot
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 02:44:54 AM »
Wow, opening story with the sappy ending. It's heartbreaking

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 02:50:50 AM »
okay I know I'm stupid for asking this question but the girl could be any girl right? its already atsumina but still.. I mean in my head it could be acchan but I don't want acchan to cheat on takamina specially with yuko... also it could be haruna but don't want nyan nyan to cheat on takamina with yuko and say that night is just for lust.....noooo!!! but anyway you have great story here  :)

:twothumbs
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:10:02 AM by saeyukilover »
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 02:53:32 AM »
this was SO......
 :cry: :cry: :cry:
i cant take it...
ATSUMINA  :banghead:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 06:11:02 AM »
Ah... is it Atsumina fic? if it is... ah... so sad that Atsumina is no more

I feel sad for Minami... for not doing anything wrong but being accuse of cheating... while she just wanted to buy an engagement ring for her

And also Atsuko should not have cheated on Minami with Yuko...

She should have done what Minami had done.. by trying to make their relationship work again...

She could have gone to Minami's company to see if Minami was really working or cheating on her... before accusing and cheating...

Also Minami should have just told Atsuko...the truth or the half truth i.e. needing the money to pay rent and saving some money for rainy days... or needing money to buy stuff.. or needing money to give you a better life... without telling Atsuko... needing the money to buy engagement ring

Great OS there....

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the lovely OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 09:51:20 AM »
thanks for update :thumbsup
your fic is so great
it seem like the truth cause I always see more picture of Yuko and Acchan and they seem happy :(
you like Takaharu  :shocked I like too :w00t:
so why dont you make one more fic about this pairing
I'll looking forward to it :bow:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 10:30:46 AM »
What the heck did I just read!?!?!
It's early in the morning and I just woke up and you got me crying!!
I was hoping for a  happy ending, but it's still good although it's a bad one.
Thank you for this update!

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 11:06:06 AM »
I don't hate you :D
I like it and i would prefer if you continue the story of sae's key  XD
I like takaharu too and i agree with hii_chan why don't you make fic about them.
About this fic is so sad although i don't like sad ending but it's great the storyline is good.

Offline umichan

• Member+
Re: Before U Go (AtsuMina) one- shot+Announcement+poll
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 03:57:25 PM »
hello people
hey I think people are saying that I should write another shot of this paring.
I might do it, but you guys I prefer TakaHaru.
so I put this poll. I also thought of doing updates of Atsumina shots here because I don't want them to go to my other topic where I put my shots of random parings.
well I guess is your choice now and up next my update of Sae's key(probably on Tuesday)

thank you

.......until the day comes.....

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 05:17:41 PM »
If you like Takaharu then let make more fic about this pairing
I want to read more fic about Takaharu
please..please . :bow:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »
I'm not voting because my option is not there  :P
I won't mind another Atsumina shot but I think rather than going with majority, why don't you write what you want to? I'm sure there are many people out there wanna read other than mainstream pairings. I'm rooting for TakaTomo actually lol. But Takamina X Anyone is fine  XD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 08:42:33 PM »
Awww my atsumina feeling.. T_T why takaboy why..

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 01:06:21 AM »
 :w00t: yeah takaharu
Hoho you would update sae'key  :thumbup
Ya right why you dont wrote what you want to?
I like your anyone pairing

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 03:12:10 AM »
Well that's sad but Takamina may find another person who won't cheat on her. Ray seems nice in this by the way so may be she could be the right person for her? This is probably the first time I don't hate Ray.

About the poll, Atsumina or Takatomo, I would have voted both if Takatomo was an option but since there's only Atsumina, I'll go with Atsumina of course XD

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 11:49:04 PM »
Hi. Umichan-san :)

This is a good One-Shot of AtsuMina although it's a sad one :(

I thought Minami and Acchan will be okay in the end but it turns

out that they are not meant to each other :(

This story is good.

Please make  more with a good ending :D

Thanks for making this :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline umichan

• Member+
Why I love you [one-shot] (SaeYuki) - COMPLETED
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 11:26:24 PM »
hi...its been a long time since i updated something....i'm sorry.

I just remember this story that I had in my flash drive.....so i'm posting it here.
I think the story is confusing.
Enjoy.

Why I love you
The other day my friend asked me why I love you, I didn’t respond to her that day. I guess I don’t know, but at the same time I know why I love you. It’s a feeling that I never thought I would experience and that I never desire; however, when we started to be friends I knew there was something different about you that fascinated me. Fascination is not the answer, but I know you captivate me. I look at you like if you are the most valuable treasure in the world, yet you don’t notice. Its feels like if I’m a vampire searching for its pray, for its lover. I feel like I need to protect you at any cost, even from your friends.

Why I love you? I love you smile. That smile, that keeps me up at night when I feel lonely makes me feel warm. Sometimes I wish you could only smile for me because to me it’s like if you were always happy with everything. When we see each other you smile, and I tried to smile at you but I can’t. I don’t want you to notice me smiling. You don’t know that I love you because I’m afraid that it will end our friendship. Even if you don’t love, I still want to see your smile, that smile that I love.

Why I love you? I guess it’s your laugh. That laugh that makes my heart skip a beat, makes me smile like an idiot, and makes me happy. Your life is like a melody that even the angles would like to hear when they wake up from their slumber. Infinite sound of the G chord that plays over and over again makes my heart beat fast.

Why I love you? Your reactions and the way you act. I love when you miss a question or when people tell you something shocking. The way you react is like of a goddess .your over reactions make me laugh and your shocking reactions make my heart flutter. I’m smitten by that, I blush a little.  The way you pled so I can help you with your homework, make me want to say no, so you can pled even more.

Why I love you?  I love your eyes, those eyes that I love staring at. A mysterious look takes upon me and it fascinates me.  Those eyes that see with a different point of view and see life with another color are what I love. Those pure eyes that haven’t seen evil like I have are the yearning of my soul.

Why I love you? I love you because you fit perfectly in my arms when we hug.  The way our hands fit perfectly when we hold hands. Mines are cold and yours are warm. I love you just like the way you are, with your flaws and with your doubts.  I love you because you are you and no one can take that from you. I love you because you are the only person that I believe in, the only person that I will tell my deepest secret, and because I know that no matter where you are I’ll miss you more than own soul.

I love you yet you don’t know, it hurt to see you with another person that is not even your lover. I know I have no right to tell you where are you or what were were you doing with that person. I feel jealous every time you are with you friend and when you put your arm over her shoulder. Its just that I love you and I can’t help it to think the worst.
Now I know how to respond to Sayaka without any fear or without any pauses. I know now why I love you and what to say to her.

-Sae’s room-

“That’s why I love her, and I will always feel about her the same way.” Sae told the person in front of her.

“How can you love her after what you did to those people” Sayaka asked

“Those people deserve it; they killed my family. Even if I’m not pure anymore, I have the right to love someone.” Sae walk to her window.

“Love can kill you too, why did you have to fell in love with her if you know that our agency doesn’t allow that” Sayaka walk towards Sae.

“plus I told you that day when we both…..i told you not to fall in love from any one from our school that it will hurt if you know what kind of families they were into”
Sayaka blush a little before continuing.

“Yes I remember, but now I want to retired from the agency and I want to have a normal high school life” Sae told Sayaka with an upset tone.

“You are crazy, if you knew what kind of family Yuki is in you’ll regret loving her” Sayaka sounded angry.

“You are just upset that I love her and not you” Sae push Sayaka aside and left the room. Sae was a top agent in a secret agency where you have to kill people for the
bad thing they have done. She wondered around the agency until she saw her boss, Takamina, walking towards her.

“Good morning boss-sama” Sae vowed.

“Sae I already told you to drop the Sama” Takamina said to her and then smile.

“Well here are the papers you have to fill out in order to approve your retirement” Takamina handed the paper and then left without any other words. Afterwards Sae
got out of the building and drove her Lamborghini Aventador. She had this card since she enter the last year of her high school, Takamina gave it to her because she
had pass her AP class.

She decided that she needed to drive in the city and in the hallway, so she can figure out what she needed to do. She knew from the first day that retirement meant
she would lose any opportunity from doing what they were doing and from losing money, but what she fear the most was that retirement meant to do one of the
riskiest mission of their live. She remembered what happen to Kumi and she did her mission, she never saw her again.

After some minutes she stopped her car without noticing where she ended up. Then she looked around and she found a person that her heart beat for.

“Hey Yuki, what are you doing here” Sae got out from her car, but Yuki didn’t notice her because she was staring at her phone.

“Hey Yuki are you okay” she waved her hand in front of Yuki and Yuki notice.

“Aahh, Sae you scare me. What are you doing here?”  Yuki looked at Sae with questioning eyes.

“That’s what I’m wondering about you. Where you waiting for someone” Sae said as she sat next to her.

“Oh no I was just lost and my cell phone doesn’t have any signal” Yuki told Sae with a smile. Sae’s heart skipped a beat.

“I haven’t seen you for a long time, where are you hiding” Yuki asked

“I have gone to school, is just that I have to leave early for the past couple of weeks because I had to do something” Sae rubbed the back of neck look to the other
side. She knew she couldn’t tell the truth to Yuki, no one actually.

“I miss you” Yuki said as she looked at her shoes.

“I miss you too” Sae tried not to blush but it was impossible.

“Oh, hey do you want me to take you home” Sae asked as she got up.

“But you don’t have a car” Yuki answer.

“I actually do” Sae turn around and pointed to her car. Yuki was shocked by the beautiful car.

“That’s…..your…?” Yuki starrer.

“Yeah, it was a gift from my……yeah it was a gift” Sae awkwardly smile.

“So do you want me to drive you home” Sae once again asked. Yuki nodded and now they were in their way to Yuki’s house. They were talking and laughing, Sae
really enjoyed it and she knew that Yuki was the girl that she needed to confess to. When they got to Yuki’s house, Sae got out so she could open the door for Yuki.

“Thank you” Yuki blushed. Sae walked her to the entrance of her looking-like-a-mansion-house.

“Well good-bye” Yuki told Sae, and before she walked away Sae grab her wrist and turn her and hug her. Yuki was a little surprise by this action, but she respond to it. What Sae didn’t know was that Yuki was actually in love with her, but both of them where scare to say it. Sae was intoxicated by Yuki’s perfume and the sense of her’s. It was minutes later that Sae decided to talk.

“Yuki, I miss you. I want us to go to Disney land like we used to” Sae told Yuki.

“I miss you too, and yes we should go, but you know that my family has problems right now” Yuki hold Sae tighter. She enjoyed it.  Then she pushed gently Sae.

“I got to go now talk to you some other time” Yuki turned around and enter her house.

-Someday later-

“We have your last mission, and if you survive it we will make you the right honors and I personal will make recommendation to any University you want” Takamina
said as she look to Sae. They were in Takamina’s office.

“Here is the person you have to killed, they say that there branch president has done some trades with the Russian, Italian, and German mafia. Sae I have to tell you something, but first you have to open the file” Takamina threw a folder full of paper. When Sae open it her eyes widen. No it couldn’t be possible what she was seeing.
It was Yuki’s step-father. The step-father whom Yuki learn to like after her real father died when she was 8.

“Takamina, I….can’t do this.” Sae said as she closed her file.

“If you want to retired, do this last mission then you will be free” Takamina serious.

“No I can’t, I can’t kill her father” Sae got up and she shouted at Takamina.

“Step-father. I have a strong reason for you to kill him. Remember when your parents were killed.” Takamina got closer to Sae.

“Yeah, I killed them” Sae looked at Minami with questioning eyes.

“Well, he was the one who planned it all”

By hearing this she was shock. The Father figure of the person that she loved the most was the one that killed her family, her dad, her mom, and his little brother. She didn’t knew what to do.

“You have to do this in order to retired, if not you have to stay here.” Takamina warn Sae.

She had no other choice, she was tiered of seeing how people die, even if they were bad people, they still had the decency to pled and beg for their lives. She had to do it.

“Okay I’ll leave, but how do you expect me to kill my friend’s step farther.” Sae turn around.

“You will have to plan it; this is your last mission. And don’t mix personal feeling with working ethics” Takamina said as she sat on her chair.

“Okay, I’ll try” Sae open the door and left.

- Sometime later-

Sae was now in her apartment, she was crying. She couldn’t believe what Minami had told her. How can she kill the father figure of the person that she loves the most? It pains her that he was the one who plan the killing of their family, but she had avenged them when she killed those monsters. Now it would become a full revenge killing the person.

-The day had come-

The day for her had come; she had to do this in order to get out. All was planned she help from her friend Sayaka which she told her to tell Yuki they would meet at a park. This was because Sae didn’t wanted Yuki to hear anything that day. She knew it would hurt her, but Yuki’s mom would be hurt even more, so she also told Sayaka to invite Yuki’s mom too.

The stage was set, now all she had to do was to begin with the master plan. She knew Yunho, Yuki’s step father, was with the Russian, Italian mafia, so she had to be
careful with what she did. They were in a big building hidden in the woods.

-Somewhere in a park-

[Step dad]: hey some of my man will pick you up and bring you to me, so be ready

[Yuki]: I’m in the park

Yuki closed her cell phone and looked around, and then she saw Sayaka and told her that she had to do something very important and left. Yuki knew that Sayaka and Sae were in some kind of organization because they were always leaving early from school and because Yunho told her. She also knew that Yunho was participating with the mafia in order to protect his organization because It was her fault that all the three mafias were threating his step dad’s agency.

-Somewhere in the woods-

‘If you survive you will be free’

Takamina’s word hunted Sae; she knows that this will be her last mission.

There were guards everywhere but she notice that they took if one left to go inside on form the same section will replace that person. So that’s how it started, she had a sniper with a silencer and she on the floor. She shot down 4 people and then she run to the other side where they had only guards, she shot them both. Then she went to another side shot down 3 guards, now three sides had no guards, only the front had guards. Then out no where she received a call.

“Sayaka what do you want” Sae sounded irritated. She had no time to answer calls she was on a mission.

“Yuki walked away from me and I saw her getting in to a black GMC” Sayaka sounded worried.

“Why didn’t you stop her?” Sae yell luckily no one heard her.

“She said she had something important to do and her mom is with me, but she just receives a message and left” Sayaka said.

“Oh god….well call me if something happens, I’m depending on you. You know if something happens to me; get the letter that is in my locker” with that Sae hanged
up. She moved closer to the building and stop when she heard a car coming. She hided, it was a black GMC. Then she remembered what Sayaka told her.

When one of the doors open she saw Yuki coming out with something wrapped around her eyes. She knew that she couldn’t stand there and see how Yuki was dragged to the door of the building. She changed her plan and went with another one. 

After Yuki was forced to enter the building, Sae shot the man in the front door, with a gun that had a silencer. After that she waited for a couple of minutes until she saw the men who were dragging Yuki got out, and in that moment she shot them.

-Inside the building-

“So I see that you will give us your step daughter as a apologetic gift.” The one who has in charge of the Italian mafia, talk as he was staring lustfully at Yuki.

“Yep, she is the price so you guys will let me trade and as for you.” Yunho said and then pointed to the person who was in charge of the Russian Mafia.

“You will forgive what she did to your highest in command” Yunho said in a cold way.

“Yeah, what she did was unforgettable. Killing the wrong person” The Russian guy said.

Yunho walked closer to Yuki and said he was sorry and that he will make it up to her after all was finish, and he kissed her cheeks.

“Take her to the room on the right” Yunho told one of his men, but before the man got to her, Sae sent flying the door.

“You bastard, what are you doing. Get him” Yunho order his man to attack Sae. Yuki still had her eyes cover, didn’t know who that person was until…

“Let her go, and I will spare your life” Sae said as she pointed her gun towards Yunho.

“Sae?” Yuki said worried. She knew she was that Sae was in some kind of agency, but she never thought that she would be there.

“Let her go” Sae shouted. Then one of the men of Yunho tried to punch Sae, but she dodged it and ended up hitting him the back sending him off to the wall.

“Come on, you guys wouldn’t let her go well, I’ll fight for her” Sae started to run where the other man where. She beat them up rally easily because to knock out 2
and shot 1. While all of this was happening the Russian guy and the Italian guy were getting closer to Yuki.

“Hey lets go to the other room shall we” the Italian guy told Yuki.

“No, she will come with me” the Russian guy got hold of Yuki’s arm and forced her to his side.

“No she will come with me, I had an arrangement with Yunho” the Italian guy pointed to Yunho.

“No she is with me and no one else” Sae shouted as she threw a body away from her. Sae was an expert on doing this kind of job. She was actually a sergeant, and
soon to be Capitan, but she wanted to retired.

The Russian guy got his gun out and she pointed it to Yuki.

“If you want her to leave, you will have to let her go, so I can play with her” the Russian guy threatened Sae. By hearing this Sae didn’t knew how to react. She had
never had one of her teammate be taken as a hostage.

“Drop the gun and leave her with me” Russian guy said.

“Ivan, that’s not on what we deal on, Miguel, would get her first” Yunho step in to the conversation

“Shut up Yunho” the guy named Ivan pointed to Yunho. Sae saw this as an opportunity to tackle Ivan and get Yuki out of his hands. Sae grab Yuki’s hand and run to
the entrance door but Miguel run to them and punch Sae on the back making her fall.

“She is my price” Miguel shouted as she grabbed Yuki hand and took the blindfold of her.

“Don’t touch her she is mine” Sae got up clumsily and punch Miguel sending him of the ground.

“Yuki are you okay” Sae said in a worried voice. She checked her before they heard a loud explosion. Then Sae’s cell phone rang.

“Sayaka was that you”

“Yes, I’m not going to let you die, not like Kumi”

“I need to hung up one of the guys are standing up”

“Bitch, how there you hit me” Ivan shouted, then run towards Sae. Sae was fast enough to throw him another punch, sending him again to the ground. Then Sae
came in front of Yuki and pointed her gun towards Yunho.

“You…..you were the one who planned my parent’s death. Why? Why did you did it” Sae shouted

“Because they owned me money, do you wonder how you got the school you are now.” Yunho chuckle

“They said they were working really hard for it” Sae looked to her side.

“Well, they asked me for money so their little daughter would have a great future, but I guess that didn’t work.” Yunho laugh

“Shut up, you are lying. Even if they did ask you for the money, you had no necessity for killing them” Sae shouted. She didn’t know what to do. She had her revenge
a year ago, but she thought she was finish.

Yunho started to laugh and Sae was getting annoyed by that and shot him in the knee, that shut him up. Sae and Yuki got out of the room and walked towards the main exit door until they heard a shot. It hit Sae in her knee cap. She fell down.

“Sae are you okay?” Yuki asked worriedly. She was about to cry, but Sae’s words stopped her from doing do so.

“Please don’t cry I’m fine” Sae got up and grabbed Yuki’s hand and run. Miguel who was still conscious shot Sae, and also started to run.

“Her girl, leave her to me. She is my pay” he shot again, he missed. Then Sae got her gun and shot back, but she also missed. Then when they were only few meter
away from the main exist, Sae trip and she yell out in pain.

“Yuki run” she shouted. Yuki just stood there looking at her like she was crazy. Yuki didn’t wanted to leave her in this state, so she help Sae to get up and know both
of them turn around to see Miguel walking towards them.

“Pathetic. Hey you do you love her?” Miguel shouted as she got hold of Sae’s hair. Sae was surprise at the question the man had just given. Of course she loves her.

“Yes…..” Sae whispered. When she said she did the man threw her of and walked where she had landed. Yuki had heard what Sae had responded she could not believe that the person she loves her too. She stood there, but something brought her to reality.

“Aaaahhh” Sae yell. Miguel had stomped on the knee cap he shoot. It hurt like hell. Sae had experience that kind of pain when she just started her missions.
Yuki try to run to her but Miguel pointed his gun towards her.

“Yuki….run…..away..” Sae said weakly.

“Don’t even dare to move, you are going to be mine” Miguel walked closer and started to rip Yuki’s cloth, Yuki struggled to take the man of her, he was to strong. Sae seeing this made a powerful will and run to the guy. She pushed him of her and now Miguel pull out his gun and before he could shoot, Sae grabbed his hand where the gun was and they trying to get out of the situation

Bang……Bang…

Miguel fell to the ground and Sae turn around and smiled to Yuki. She started to walk, but fell. Yuki ran to her and grab her head before it could actually hit the floor.

“Sae, are you okay. Some body help” Yuki yell. She didn’t knew what to do, she panic.

“It’s okay, hey….i…love….you..”Sae said while she started to cry. She had to say it before anything else would occur. Yuki at this point started to cry, but it weren’t
tears of pain or sadness, they were of happiness.

“I love you too” Yuki wiped out the tears that were travelling down her cheeks. Then she notice some blood was slowly dropping from Sae’s torso.

“Yuki…. call…. Sayaka” Sae slowly reach for her pocket and gave her cell phone to Yuki. Then Yuki called Sayaka, she told her that help was on the way and that she will be there any second now.

“Hey…..do you really love me?” Yuki looked at Sae with such tenderness that it made her look even more gorgeous.

“Yes, of course I really don’t care if you step father planned my parent’s death, I already got my revenge on the people who actually did it.” Sae chuckle even though it hurt her side.

“I love you too, I don’t know when was when I realize that I loved you, but I can’t hide it from you” Yuki said as she cress Sae’s cheek. Then Sae cough and it was blood.

“Promise me that whatever happens you will move on, I know….that….we never became girlfriends, but I love you more than my own life” Sae said as she touched with her hand Yuki’s cheek. Then she slightly brought her face closer to her. The rays of sunshine went thru a window nearby, it was wonderful. Lips clash into each other, the feelings that both had were there with the kiss.

“Thank you….i….love….you..” that was the last thing that Sae said before everything went black.

-2 days after: Hospital-

“Hey why don’t you go to sleep, I take care of her while she is still sleeping” Takamina said to Yuki.

“Okay thank you” Yuki vowed and left the room with such pain.

She was in the hospital since Sae was shot and brought to the hospital. Takamina’s people had clean up the place and Yuki’s mom actually killed Yunho for cheating on her with some girl. Yuki also got to know who was Sae working with, they were nice people. Even though they were still in the last year of their High school, she never thought they were more mature than her, but more fun too.

As she is walking down the hall, she notice someone coming her way, it was Sayaka.

“Here, Sae wanted me to give it to you if something happen.” Sayaka handed her a envelope.

“I knew for a long time that both of you were in love with each other, but I just wanted you guys to say it to each other.” Sayaka walked away with a smile on her
face”

-Yuki's room-

Dear, Yuki

I have to tell that over the past years I have admired you. I know you are friend, and I like being your friend. I have to tell you that I love you. I love you more than a friend. I don’t know when it happen but one day I was just thinking about you the whole time, and without realizing it I was falling for you.
Now you might want to ask yourself why you? Why do I love you.

The other day my friend asked me why I love you, I didn’t respond to her that day. I guess I don’t know, but at the same time I know why I love you. It’s a feeling that I never thought I would experience and that I never desire; however, when we started to be friends I knew there was something different about you that fascinated me. Fascination is not the answer, but I know you captivate me. I look at you like if you are the most valuable treasure in the world, yet you don’t notice. Its feels like if I’m a vampire searching for its pray, for its lover. I feel like I need to protect you at any cost, even from your friends.
Why I love you? I love your smile. That smile that keeps me up at night when I feel lonely makes me feel warm. Sometimes I wish you could only smile for me because to me it’s like if you were always happy with everything. When we see each other you smile, and I tried to smile at you but I can’t. I don’t want you to notice me smiling. You don’t know that I love you because I’m afraid that it will end our friendship. Even if you don’t love, I still want to see your smile, that smile that I love…………………(the rest is the fist thing of this fanfic)

Yuki was now crying. She never knew of this feeling that Sae felt towards her, it was like if she was filled with joy but at the same time she was sad. Did all this had to happen for both of them to say “I love you” to each other.

-The next day-

‘Please Sae wake up. I need you’ Yuki though as she is softly touching Sae’s cheeks.

“Sae wake up, I need to tell you more times that I love you” Yuki was crying. She never felt this frustrating feeling; she was really in love with her. The minutes pass
and nothing; she was still awake. Sayaka came in without knocking or anything, she just barged in and sat in the empty chair that was in the room. Sayaka knew that
right now her friend was sleeping, she needed it.

“Hey” Sayaka said as she cross her legs. Yuki looked at her and she seem very sad.

“So how long have you known” Sayaka asked flatly.

“What are you talking about” Yuki seem confused, but then she remember.

“…a long time ago. Yunho told me” Yuki look to her side and then at Sae. Sayaka didn’t seem surprise at all, she already knew everything.

“Ah…okay. You want to know something” Sayaka giggled. Yuki looked at her and then she nodded.  Yuki didn’t notice but Sae was opening her eyes, but Sayaka did.

“Me and Sae once had se-“Sayaka said but was stop by Sae mumbling

“Yu…ki” Sae said softly. The pain was there and her eyes were adjusting to the light. Yuki quickly turn around and saw how Sae was forcing herself to talk.

“Don’t tried, you are much tiered” Yuki said as she took hold of Sae’s cheeks. Sae was very happy that the person she loves was there with her.

“Hey…before I fell more tired, I want you to ask something” Sae said as she took hold of Yuki’s hand. They both felt warm, the warmth that both of them having
waiting for.

“Can…you…be my girlfriend” Sae asked shyly. Yuki was taken aback by that question, but then she smiled and nodded. Sayaka was there watching them and she had a bright smile on her face.

“So….i guess…..i’ll be leaving now” Sayaka walked to the door and before she could step out she said, “be happy, I’ll see at the agency” Sayaka smirk, then leave.

Sae and Yuki were now alone in the hospital room. They both felt really happy, yet Sae still felt pain. Sae took hold of Yuki’s cheeks and brought her to her face. Their foreheads were touching; they didn’t want this moment to end. Then they close the gap that was between them; the beautiful feeling that was inside of them flourished. Both wanted to do this a really long time ago, but I as you read, they were scared.

They separate slowly and then….

“Oh yeah, by the way….me and her had sex a really long time ago. She did moan your name, but that didn’t bother me. Okay, bye” Sayaka had come in to tell Yuki what a couple of minutes ago wanted to say. She grinned and quickly closed the door. As she was walking she laughed. The truth was that she did love Sae once but now she had met a new trainee.

Back in the hospital room; it was very awkward for Sae and Yuki. Sae at this moment is regretting ever sleeping with Sayaka. Yuki was kind of shock by what Sayaka had said, she never thought that Sae had done that and moa-

“Hey…you can go home now” Sae smiled awkwardly. She didn’t know what to say or how to react. Yuki look at her and she did look kind of hurt.

“Hey don’t say that to not when I know you and her…”Yuki slightly punch Sae on her torso, making Sae yell in pain. Yuki had her black aura.

“aahhh….that hurt. Why are you so aggressive?” Sae try to control the pain in her torso, but then she saw Yuki getting on top of her.

“What are you doing” Sae seem surprise. Then suddenly Yuki started to kiss Sae and parted away.

“Can’t I kiss my girlfriend” Yuki kiss Sae again. They both were getting intoxicating with each other smell. Then Sae push Yuki and that movement made Sae yelp in pain.

“Are you jealous?” Sae asked in a teasing tone. Yuki just rolled her eyes and look to her side.

“See, that’s why I love you” Sae said as she hold Yuki check and kiss her roughly.

Sometime later, Sae got discharged of the hospital. She got the permission to retire; she graduated with the highest honors the school could ever give. Takamina had given her the recommendation for the school she wanted to go. Yuki got accepted to the same school Sae was going to go in. The agency was still running, Sayaka being the Capitan, was running very well. Sae and Yuki live a happy live after all that.

I think its pretty long.......

well now, i'm off to be lazy and get my mind on and star updating the fanfics I have to update.

..........until the day comes.....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:01:57 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Why I love you [one-shot] (SaeYuki)
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
That was pretty interesting
and... lol?... yuki's mom killed Yunho for cheating on her... wow...
sob... Kumi is dead in your one-shot? sad...
the awkwardness~ TwinTowers had sex, but Sae moaned Yuki's name? meh~

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 11:55:12 PM »
That was a sad story to what happened to Sae to save Yuki from the mafia.  Although Sayaka set the record straight before she left :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 12:37:40 AM »
I really enjoyed that story :twothumbs...i just wish it wasn't a one shot and more detailed about the saeyuki relationship after the hospital thing  :D
Sayakas line about the sex really took me by suprise and made me laugh  :cathappy:  O0
I hope you write more saeyuki fics!  :wub:

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 11:34:19 AM »
 :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: it was amazing umichan. thank you for this amazing story.
btw when you will update tale of spider and butterfly. I'm really looking forward to it  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Vista