JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jimin & Iron - Puss

Author Topic: Sanity (Kojiyuu + Mayuki) - Chapter 2 [01/02/14]  (Read 14038 times)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
Sanity (Kojiyuu + Mayuki) - Chapter 2 [01/02/14]
« on: May 11, 2013, 07:53:00 PM »
Here's a teaser to one of the three new series that will be starting up once I finish at least one of my on-going fictions! The point of view will be first person of Oshima Yuko. As usual with many of my fiction, it's dark. :sweatdrop:

[Teaser]

Three girls. Two on one side and a lone female figure on another.

Rain poured heavily down upon them. Thunders crackled in the sky within the dark clouds floating above their heads. Great power from the wind managed to shake the top of the trees and grasses around the figures in a violent manner.

Gun. There was a gun in the shorter girl's hands. And it was aiming straight at the two girls standing in front of her.

One of the two girls was standing in front of the other girl, her arms spread out on both sides as though she was protecting the person from behind.

"Why must it end like this?" the girl holding the gun whispered in a painful voice.

The trigger was pulled.

Gunshot rang into the air.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:28:54 PM by LoyalFlutist »

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sanity (Kojiyuu + Mayuki) - Teaser [05/11/13]
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:58:07 PM »
Nice start.  I'll be waiting for your next update
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »
please update soon
i can't wait for next chapter :thumbup

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 08:55:19 PM »
loyalflutist-san thanx for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:28:25 AM »
Interesting teaser.... LoyalFlutist-san

Already making me curious....

Who are the characters....?

Who is the couple that being shot and who is the one that pulling the trigger?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the lovely teaser

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 04:36:15 PM »
Mayuki yeah!!!!!!

I want to see it!! And LoyalFlutist!!!! It is really interesting!! :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 10:25:57 PM »
Am looking forward to Yuko's POV! I need more Kojiyuu stories! XD

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 10:29:49 PM »
I have no words to say so pls finish your other fics. Quickly! *is shot*
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 07:33:47 AM »
Yaaaaaay!!! another KojiYuu fic  :heart:  :cow:

Please continue!!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 09:26:50 PM »
* CALMLY WAITING FOR AN UPDATE*  :on drink:

:kneelbow: :prayers:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 07:14:17 AM »
[Replies]

@kurosawa87: Here's the first chapter of the series! :cathappy:

@ptrd3009: Here's the next update! :cathappy:

@mayuki_daisuki: Thank you also for reading! Here's chapter 1 of the series! :cow:

@cisda83: Those questions will be answered as the story progresses forth. :thumbsup

@Chanaline: Here's the first chapter then! :twothumbs

@sharlatan: I hope to meet your expectation or even exceed them with this series! :cathappy:

@Yuki88: Looks like we don't have to wait for me to finish a fiction or two to get this running. (I'm actually half-way done with HFAYPTG? series.) XD

@AgentBlueBear: Here's the next update! :D

@imteedee: Patiently waiting has paid off for you then. :yep: Here's the first chapter!

Almost three months has passed by since this teaser... I think it's time that we have the first chapter! It took me a while since I'm unsure how it'll be for each chapter, but I'm planning for every opening of the chapter to be starting off with a journal-like entry in Yuko's point of view as this chapter. :huhuh I must also mention that despite in Yuko's point of view and trying to keep this with some light-hearted moments, it's still a dark series overall. So don't expect some happy-go-lucky scenarios to show up. :sweatdrop:

Sorry for the long wait and hope you enjoy reading this! :deco:

[Chapter 1]

[1 month ago]

Sunday, June 30th, 2013

Summer is finally here!

Or well, I think summer IS already here.

Anyway, since school is out at this time, I wanted to bring along my girlfriend, Kojima Haruna, my so-called 'sister' Watanabe Mayu and her so-called 'mother' Kashiwagi Yuki.

As much as I wanted to invite that midget Takahashi Minami, she was already loaded with her university work due to the fact she took even more classes than an average student.

Seriously? Why can't she just take one small two-month long break from school? Unless she really wants to stick THAT close to the ace of the school, Maeda Atsuko...

Ah, maybe they both are busy having their smexy time, right?

Take a look at the blue ocean from high above here!

I did forget to mention that I'm in an airplane, did I?

Today, we had just left Tokyo, Japan and heading straight toward Hawaii from the United States of America! U. S. A.! (Funny how it's considered a state when it's quite a distant from the actual country)

Well, now that you know, I should probably take a snapshot of the ocean blue so I can put them in my scrapbook!

Maybe as a bonus, I'll be able to capture Nyan Nyan's sleepy face too~

AH-

Nevermind. She already woke up next to me.

And… I should conclude today's entry. I'll write more the next day if that's possible.

----------

"Yuko! Look look!”

That voice belonged the one and only fellow ‘Oshiri Sister’ of mine, Watanabe Mayu. Lifting my head up from looking downward at my journal, I saw the younger girl sitting with Kashiwagi Yuki on my far right. Closest to the window, she made an oshiri sign with her hands. On the other hand, I saw the older girl next to her busy flipping through a fashion magazine; sucked in her own little world brought to you by the magazine at hand. A smirk was formed on my face. I couldn’t help but giggle like an old uncle when I saw her action. I mimicked her moves and we both flashed a smile at each other.

“Oshiri!” we both exclaimed in unification.

Upon saying that, it doesn’t mean that we both didn’t suffer the consequences. Or at least I did. I was met with a sharp flash of pain as a familiar hand came crashing down upon the top of my very head. Yelping out loud the moment it came into contact, the hands that formed the oshiri sign instantly broke apart and instead focused on rubbing my now-throbbing head.

“I-Itai… Nyan Nyan…” I whimpered out the nickname of the very person I love to my left.

The older girl brushed aside a stray lock of her brown hair from her shoulder. She glared at my direction as she retracted her hand from my head. “Yuko, please remember that there are others around us.” I rolled my eyes at her statement, still rubbing the top of my head. “Fine fine, Nyan Nyan.”

‘Nyan Nyan,’ or also known as Kojima Haruna, is my girlfriend back from high school. Although we met back in our freshman year in a unique fashion, we clicked together after spending time with each other as close friends for at least four long years. It was the last year of high school when she actually confessed to me and sealed our relationship. And ever since that very day, we’ve been together through thick and thin. Best part of all? We ended up going to the same university as many of our classmates!

How I fell for her wasn’t just from her looks. No no, not how beautiful she is (although she is the most beautiful person I have ever met, seen and known in my life, which is quite a juicy bonus. And oh~ Her bouncy oppais and oshiris are also something to drool at-). Rather it was more of her personality. The cute tsundere personality along with the adorable ‘nya’ that sometimes come exiting out of her mouth can’t be described with the word ‘cute’ alone. I always thought to myself that I’m the luckiest person in the world to have her as my girlfriend. To have Haruna all to myself~ it’s like heaven every single time I see the older girl.

I then glanced over to my fellow ‘Oshiri Sister’ and her ‘okaa-san,’ Kashiwagi Yuki. From what I’m seeing, it looks as though she was getting a scolding from Yuki… Which was followed by a loud smack on the head the instant Yuki’s face turned bright red. I couldn’t help but mentally snicker when I saw the younger girl complaining about getting whacked. So it looks like I’m not the only one that ended up with the punishment after all~ Must be something Mayu had uttered out loud that caused the older girl to blush like crazy…

Those two girls, despite their status as mother and daughter are actually very close to each other. And when I say close, I meant close like GIRLFRIEND-close. I don’t exactly remember how they got together since there was always drama coming between her and Yuki a few times in high school that soon progressed to get worse during our college years. Hell Mayu herself always ran to me for help and advice on how to get Yuki to love her, blah blah blah, all of those necessary information vital to their situation at hand. The situation that ranged from accidentally earning a silent treatment from her girlfriend and more than a few times thinking the two girls were cheating off of each other to trying to find a perfect birthday present and some hentai tips that would send just about any sane person into boiling point with their embarrassment. But in the end, everything was sewn in its appropriate spots and the two girls are now closer than before. And I’m glad they got along ever since then. With a few sparks in between every now and then.

I dropped my hands when I felt the throbbing on my smacked head reduce down to a bare minimum. When I knew for sure that my head was strong enough to bear another smack if something naughty slipped from my lips, I leaned my entire upper body at Haruna’s direction. My right hand touched the journal and made sure it stayed in place. I could feel the taller girl, who was busy playing on her PSP, froze in her position for a split second. She then though adjusted her seating so I was able to lean against her in a comfortable position.

“Thanks Nyan Nyan~” I said in a small voice while cuddling close to her side. My hands slid around her right arm and clung tightly on her like a Koala bear. Haruna merely mumbled a few incoherent words while her eyes and fingers were trained on the video game itself. I wasn’t clearly interested in video games as much as my girlfriend, but I couldn’t help but watch her play silently. On the screen, I saw a female protagonist by the name of ‘Arisato Hamuko’ speaking to a few individuals within the game. From the setting, I was able to determine that she was playing some sort of… school game theme. “What game are you playing?”

“Persona 3 Portable.”

“Persona? I heard that it’s a really good game…”

“Mmmhmm…”

My eyes flickered over to the girl and saw that she was fully focused at the screen before her. Her fingers were pressing a few of the buttons with basic shapes of square, triangle, circle and an ‘x’ designed on them every now and then. Sound of the characters speaking were heard from the black portable device’s speakers. Accompanied by the dialogues were the soundtrack, which I myself personally find it a little catchy depending on what Haruna was doing with the game.

As I continued to watch, I heard a few chatters being heard from my surrounding. Front and back, there were a few Americans mixed within the Japanese population of this airplane flight. Laughter and chuckles popped in every once in a while from one of the many conversations.

A smile unconsciously was formed on my face as I relaxed in joy by Haruna. It’s nice to not only be on vacation but also with my best friend whom I consider to be my sister, her girlfriend and my very own girlfriend! Taking a break from school is quite needed since the classes I’ve taken are rigorous. When you’re a student that isn’t quite fond of studying and being in class, it’s even more difficult to pass the class (which I at least maintain decent grades, thank god). So this vacation is a huge relief to my hectic life. I then closed my eyes, feeling myself snuggle close to gain as much warmth from Haruna. Not feeling any sort of resistant from the other girl, I felt myself slowly slip into a slumber. A slumber that brought me peace to my mind.

----------

“Attention all passengers. Please return to your seat and seatbelt for we are currently going through a storm.”

The voice of the operator was heard cracking from above our heads. That voice slowly crawled into my mind, knocking me awake with a hammer once they had gone through the barrier of my eardrums. To my dismay, it was followed by a few rounds of bell-like dinging sound after the speaker. Grumbling in a small, low tone, I kept my eyes still closed as I brought my right hand up to scratch an itchy spot on the side of my face. My consciousness was beginning to wake up for I felt how utterly cold it was from my seat. I felt cold blast of air directed at my direction. Chills ran down my spine and all of the hairs were felt raising on my exposed arms as goosebumps formed on my skin. Feeling annoyed, I squeezed my hold on Haruna and pressed my body against her arm; trying to warm myself up lazily. When I realized that the cold was overriding the warmth that Haruna had nearby, I barely lifted my eyelids in irritation.

“Nyan… Nyan… Mind to turn off the air conditioner?” I mumbled to her as the pair of eyes on my face tried to adjust to the environment around me. My girlfriend right next to me didn’t say anything but rather turned to look over at my direction. Her hands came up to touch my shoulders and gently lifted me away from her. I was completely dazed when she shook me lightly. “Nyan Nyan… I’m cold…”

“Yuko, wake up.” The tone of her voice wasn’t her usual. Rather there was a hint of urgency written on them. This caused me to snap awake when I heard her voice and flailed my arms up into the air. Confusion was hanging over my head as I tried to make out what exactly was going on. Haruna nearby didn’t say anything but rather remained silent as she tried to calm me down. During that brief silence between the two of us, the statement of the operator was being analyzed and absorbed into my brain. But upon comprehending the situation at hand, I wanted to flip out anyway.

“Oi, calm down Yuko!” Mayu’s voice snapped from my right. I glanced over to see her pointing at her own seatbelt that kept her to her seat. “We’re going through a storm, so let Kojima put on your seatbelt!”

Maybe because I was awaken at such wrong scenario that caused my brain to function slowly right now. I was still in daze; feeling like this is all but a dream. All of my movements were sluggish as I let my girlfriend click the safety device on my waist. I stared at her hands fumbling around to get it right for a few seconds before turning my attention over to the window.

I’m a little shocked myself to how long I must’ve slept. Pitch black darkness was seen outside of the glassed window. There was a couple instances where bright flashes were seen both in the distance and up close. I groaned when I noticed that we were in a storm. ‘And just when our trip to Hawaii couldn’t get any rockier…’ I mentally face palmed. Then my left hand reaching out on the side of my lap to grab my journal, I stuff them into the purse I have below my feet. After I zipped up the bag, I leaned back on my seat while rubbing my eyes.

When I brought down my left hand, I felt Haruna’s right hand instinctively reach out to mind. Her hand automatically grasped mine in a tight hold. A hold that expressed how nervous she felt without a single word being uttered. I still rubbed my right eye with my other hand as I yawned. My hand repositioned itself so I would be the one holding Haruna’s hand protectively instead. I hope we’re close to Hawaii… It would be a little annoying if our trip were to be delayed just because we ran into a storm.

A good hour passed by and we still have yet to reach out of the storm nor the storm willing to let up its raging lightning. Rather it was getting worse as time progressed. I bit the bottom of my lip when my heart picked up its pace. It was unusual for me to be nervous easily. So if I began to feel uneasy, that usually means something bad was going to happen. And when I mean something bad, I mean in a bad sense. The last time I had this sort of feeling, I was nearly hit by a damn ice-cream truck due to the driver’s recklessness.

My senses were going haywire as I glanced over at both Haruna’s and the other two girls’ direction from both my left and right. I could easily tell that Haruna was starting to stress out about the weather. When Haruna remains silent, she was either feeling down or feeling scared. Seeing my girlfriend like that made me feel even more scared myself. So I tried to comfort her by squeezing her hand every now and then. Putting a brave face on so I could conceal my real emotions and look strong to others. “Don’t worry Nyan Nyan,” I tried to reassure her. “We’re going to get through the storm.”

Heh. That coming out of my mouth felt so fake. I personally am terrified about this weather. Shooting a look over at my fellow ‘Oshiri Sister,’ I saw her clinging to dear life of her own girlfriend. Yuki’s expression darkened as she wrapped her arms around the younger girl; embracing and holding onto her in a protective hug. My eyebrows were felt to be slanted to physically show my sadness. I feel bad for both Mayu and Yuki… They must be terrified just like Haruna and I.

Another scary one hour passed by and to our relief, it was all over. We had gotten out of the storm safely and not a single scratch nor damage was laid on the plane. Sighs and mutters of relief was heard around me. I too exhaled loudly from such scarring event. “I hope this doesn’t make a new phobia aside from balloons,” I grumbled to myself as I scratched the back of my head with my right hand. My left hand was still felt to hold onto Haruna’s hand, which now released its tensed muscles from such anti-climatic scenario. Looking over to my right, I saw Yuki teasing Mayu about how clingy the cyborg girl was to her ‘okaa-san.’ A few ‘HEY!’ was heard from direction followed by a few slap on the shoulder jokingly made at the older girl.

“Thank God we made it through…” Haruna whispered in a small voice as she closed her eyes. Cocking her head to the left, she sighed silently in a shaky rhythm. I gulped and brought my other hand to join holding Haruna’s hand; which then led to cupping her hand. “We made it out alive, Nyan Nyan,” I grinned. “Wait until we tell Takamina about this~”

Haruna’s eyes flickered open as she stared at my direction. They widen when she heard my opinion about telling Takahashi Minami. “Minami would surely be on our case for a long period of time! She’ll scold us and end up stalking us if we ever go on a plane trip… If that’s even possible if that girl ever hears this from us.”

“It’s okay, it’s okay~ I’m sure Bakamina would lighten up as long as there’s Acchan to calm her down~”

“I guess you’re right…” The taller girl then leaned forward towards me. And when she leaned forward, she was leaning a bit closer than usual. Before I knew it, she gave me a quick peck on the tip of my nose before retreating back to her spot. I swore my cheeks would be in flames from such action. Dragging my eyes away from the older girl, it became difficult to even look and speak to her. “M-Mou… Nyan Nyan…”

There was a giggle from Haruna as my hold on her hand released. “Arigatou for comforting and protecting me during the rocky ride.”

Can I just do a back flip or something? All of these feelings were just growing bigger and bigger to the point that it could burst like a bubble! And when it bursts, it’ll end up making me want to lunge at Haruna and cuddle her to death. But I tried to keep my composure and merely kept myself in one spot. Or at least am struggling to keep myself from pouncing on Haruna and hugging her to death.

But while I sat in my spot, I sense something was off. Something that wasn’t supposed to be here in the first place. The vibration I’ve felt on my seat wasn’t there in the first place and neither was the annoying sound of a piece of metal from outside-

The moment I had that thought cross my mind, I was alarmed. Quickly I took off my seatbelt in order to get a better view through the window. Although Haruna was a little unsure to why I was suddenly on top of her lap, I simply ignored it but rather focused my attention on the white wing of the plane. Since the four of us were seated where we were able to view the wings of the plane, it was easy spot the piece of equipment attached to the flying vehicle. My eyes scanned the entire wing. Left and right, up and down, I was determined to find out what was producing that sound.

Just when I was going to give up, I found it a split moment before I glanced away. It was merely a small piece of metal nearest of where the window was located. The metal part violently was being blown against due to the fast speed we traveled in this plane. Just when I was going to ignore and think that I was becoming paranoid after the terrible weather, there was a loud, painful screeching sound of metal being ripped off. It was followed by the entire light of the plane flickering off a couple times before it resumed back to its original state.

“What the hell is going on?!” I heard one of the many civilians on the plane screaming out as panic began to arise. A small ‘tsk’ left my barely parted lips as I gazed back out at the window. To my horror, the small piece of metal that was blown against the wind was suddenly stripped off and tore a good chunk of the wing. Many mechanical parts were seen to be exposed to the outside climate and atmosphere. Fear grasped ahold of me once more when I realized what might happen if the outside protective shell of the wings were ever torn off. Especially when there was a faint storm heard from up ahead once again. The only conclusion produced from such data is the plane will soon be going straight down. And from the looks at the situation within a couple long minutes, the driver himself doesn’t seem to be taking action of the torn wing of the plane.

“We need to get the hell out of here,” I commanded to Haruna and got up from my seat. My girlfriend seems to be confused for she didn’t understand the reason to why I was one moment calm in my seat and the next freaking out.

“What’s going on, Yuko?” she asked.

I shook my head. “No time to explain. Take off your seatbelt and come with me.” I whipped my attention over to the two other girls on my right. “Mayuyu, Yukirin, we need to leave NOW.”

They had the same reaction as Haruna. It didn’t surprise me though. We were just flying fine and great after such storm and now there was a sudden screeching sound possibly from the damage being done on the left wing of the plane. But the thing was that no one really knew what the cause was aside from me. And if I were to explain it, I would only send even more panic at this time. Plus it would only ensure that chaos will be created within a plane. So huge crowd plus tight space multiply by the chaos would only equal destruction.

So what else is there to do? From what I’ve formulated in my spot, I’m going to get the three girls to come with me as we head straight to the back room. The back room where emergency evacuation equipment are located in case the worst has come. We’ll try to prepare ourselves from any sort of danger and while we head there, I need to alert the commanders and/or the flight attendants about the situation at hand.

I urged the other three to follow me to the back. But as we walked through the skinny pathway, I was stopped in front by a young lady. With dark, long brown hair and a little hat accompanying their uniforms of being a flight attendant, she looked professional and intimidating consecutively. Both of her white gloved hands were held together; down and in front of her body. “What are you four doing? You are all to remain in your seats.”

“We can’t. We’re in great danger,” I explained to her while I motioned my hands in the air. “Can’t you tell earlier from the lights malfunctioning and that terrible metal screech from earlier?”

“Even if we are in danger, we need the commander’s order and approval of any sort of emergency evacuation.”

“Oh COME ON! Can’t you tell that the left wing of the plane is busted?!”

“As I had said earlier, please return back to your seat.”

‘This freakin’ stubborn girl… Oh man, flight attendants here are so stubborn!? Can’t they at least use the most common sense to understand that we might just possibly be in a crisis?!’ I clenched my teeth as I stared at the girl in front of me. She stood as a blockade, trying to urge us back in our seat. The seating civilians around me were beginning to stand up and raise their voices; producing even more panic than what I wanted to happen. They were shouting and speculating about the earlier incident. Speculating that the plane is going to burst into flames or just stop in mid-air due to the lack of fuel. Whatever their theories are, it’s only proving that we’re in great peril if we don’t evacuate. And the last thing I want is for my friends and girlfriend to die under some stubborn commander and flight attendant in front of me.

Without even thinking twice, I shoved her aside roughly despite my short stature and marched forth. From the corner of my eyes I saw the figure stumble backward and right into another person’s seat. I heeded no attention to her as I went forward. The three girls from behind me followed me in a mixture of confusion and worry at the situation. There were a couple more attendants trying to talk and persuade us back to our seat, but I didn’t listen to them. Rather I hollered at them about the plane’s status and that we should immediately leave while pushing them aside to reach to my destination.

But just when I got the last individual, who was a headstrong macho Japanese man, there was a sudden convulsion the plane went into. It rocked violently left and right, throwing many of us off our balance. Lights above our heads flickered wildly before it finally and permanently remained off. I heard the three girls behind me scream and yelp with surprise along with the other riders. I found myself to lose my balance and tumble to my right. We could feel the plane tilting, making many of us who were down rolling to that certain direction. It didn’t help me for the fact that I slammed the back of my head on the bottom portion of the seats.

Gripping ahold of my head with both of my hands, I winced at the sudden burst of pain that exploded from contact. Must’ve smacked it harder than I expected since I felt so light-headed and dizzy… But I had to get up. I know that every second counts that passes by us. And wasting them is not an option. Scrambling up on my two feet, I almost fell forward from how rapid I had gotten up from hitting my head not too long ago. Darkness was surrounding my single body since the lights were turned off. It took a couple good seconds for my eyes to adjust to the dark.

“Haruna! Yuki! Mayu!” I called out my friends’ names while stumbling forward to the back of the plane. Many of the people seated in the plane were far too busy frantically trying to get ahold of the situation at hand. While I swayed and made my way to the back, I heard my friends calling out my name. I glanced over my shoulder with my left hand still holding the top of my head. I manage to see the three dark figures rushing over at my direction. I know for sure that we have no time to waste if we want to be safe. “Let’s go!”

When that uttered from my mouth, never did I expect for a huge burst of flame to ignite and explode from the back of the plane. An explosion of the back room. It was just so sudden and unexpected that it nearly gave me a heart attack; startling the hell out of me. The heat was strong and I swore that if I was a step closer to where I wanted to go, I would’ve burnt a good portion of my body; burnt good enough that both a third-degree burn would be likely and a trip to the hospital is inevitable. I winced and yelped loudly when the tip of the flames nearly caught ahold of my loose summer clothing. Must this be caused by the upcoming storm outside? I was able to hear the thunders being produced from the dark clouds outside.

I whipped around and thanks to the flames, saw Mayu, Yuki and Haruna all right behind me a few feet. Unable to speak a word, I instead leapt towards them and reached out. They too were seen to reach out in desperation to save me and themselves. The moment our fingers brushed against each other, there was a sudden burst of light entering our vision. A light so bright that our senses were overwhelmed. My eyes squinted from such brightness and squeezed them closed by instinct.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Sanity (Kojiyuu + Mayuki) - Chapter 1 [07/22/13]
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 08:15:18 AM »
AAAAARRRGHHHH!

I'm lost of words..! :banghead:

NO MY SANITY! NEED... UPDATE. :banghead: *hyperventilating*

So much for a bumpy ride!  :smhid

Can't wait what will happen next.. :fap

Looking forward for more.. :thumbsup

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 08:31:40 PM »
Uh wow, update? And... I'd assume the one holding in prologue is Yuuko while the other two are Mayuki?
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 09:22:16 PM »
That was a great chapter and now that light seemed to grab me right now :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 10:57:26 PM »
... Another story, and another story for what I really want the next chapter. Thanks you for all yours stories **

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 02:05:16 AM »
Your stories are great...
Eyes wide open the whole time...
Nooo!!! OMG...shock shock shock
looking forward to more...

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:45 PM »
Possibly the most dramatic fic I've ever read! I hope it doesn't end up too sad :( Really hoping that everyone survives!

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 10:42:50 PM »
what the...???!!  :shocked
OMG no one will die, right??  :mon scare: that flight is surely SCARY!
come on yuuchan, be a hero  :pleeease:

interesting story though, please update soon~ :D

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 10:03:25 AM »
OMG it felt like I'm watching Final destination!!! surreal  :scared:

remind me to get my popcorn on the update!  :on gay: :on gay:

no more talking I'll just swooosh aside and wait for you again  :on speedy: :on cloudeye: :on hobo:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 10:59:32 PM »
Oh my SHOCK!!!

you need to update this FF

Update Update Update Update

SOON!!!!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jimin & Iron - Puss