JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 251149 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 1)
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 07:18:21 AM »
Tanchan,

Yup. You're right about takamina's background. She is a genius. Well, cant reveal too much of that first. The details will be stated in near future.  No worries.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 07:21:17 AM »
Guys, good news. I've just completed the second prologue and I will upload it by tonight!!

Stay tuned.. Wohoo!! :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 07:50:25 AM »
You finished making the second part...

It's coming tonight... Yeah....

Can't wait...

Well of course Takamina was a genius, she's already a surgeon on the age of 22

Because in real life, normally you can be a surgeon even just as an intern, average of the age 26.

Thank you for the notice...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 08:36:40 AM »
 I also think Acchan's description in this fic is more like a vampire than a zombie because no zombie looks beautiful, plus they are soulless creatures whereas vampires can look breathtakingly beautiful especially the pure-bloods (vampire knight anyone?) and I also think Acchan's mysterious aura is more fitting for a vampire. In short vampires' beauty, intelligence - for they've lived for so long, charm, and most important of all, immortality are what most humans aspire to become (minus the blood-sucking). But what do zombies eat then if not human flesh? I don't think they drink blood like vampires do.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:45:05 AM by Tanchan »

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 03:36:06 PM »
Welcome to the second prologue of Supernatural Partner. This time, the chapter will be featuring Kojiyuu couple.. Not sure how you guys will like it though.. It seems like i may have been able to do better.. :fainted: Anyways, enjoy! :luvuluvu:

Prologue 2 : My Girlfriend is a Werewolf?

The creature was beautiful, huge and covered with grey fur. It had these unblinking golden eyes that seemed to see everything. I walked slowly, closer and closer. It didn’t move. Strangely enough, I wasn’t afraid. Any sane person would be terrified of a giant wolf standing so close. I reached out my hand. I just wanted to touch it.

I was woken by a sharp buzzing, so loud that felt like it was coming from inside my head rather than the other side of my bed where it should be. Lunging across my mattress, I slammed my hand blindly onto the nightstand hoping to find the elusive snooze button without opening my eyes. I had to bat at the table a few times before I was successful and the room was once again filled with blissful silence. “Haruna! Wake up! You have a photoshoot to attend to!”

I am a gravure Idol. My schedules were always packed with photoshoot. If I’m free at night, sometimes I would do some fortune telling. Well, not with tarot cards of course. But with touch. You see, I was born with a gift. I am able to look into the future and dig deep into someone’s memory with just a single touch. This too of course gives me access into their worst nightmares. This is why even my close friends are afraid to mess with me except for..

“Hissatsu : Oshiri Grab!”

“Stop it Yuko! I’m in the middle of a photoshoot for Christ sake!”

Her. Oshima Yuko. My girlfriend. We’ve been dating for 2 months. She’s a model like me too. She has features similar to of a squirrel’s. It makes me want to pinch her face everytime I see her. But sometimes she can be pretty annoying. Still, I love her. Basically, Yuko was the only person whom I can’t seem to read the mind. Strange.. Maybe love has blinded me so badly.

“Ooo…. They took a photo of me grabbing your butt! How perverted! Give me that! I’m gonna keep this.”

“You’re the perverted one! Yuko baby, please wait outside for awhile, ok? Im almost done here.”

“But Nyan Nyan~ I missed you too much..”

“That doesn’t give you any reason to photobomb into somebody else’s photoshoot with a butt grab. Just a little while more, ok?”

Well, things went longer than expected. It took another 2 hours to complete my photoshoot before I was done.

“Come on, Nyan Nyan~.. Let’s go home! Let’s go home!”

“H-Hey, stop pushing me. What’s the rush?”

“You know I do not like going out at night, Nyan Nyan~.. I simply do not like looking at the moon.”

What kind of human doesn’t like the moon? It kinda irritates me quite a lot though. I always thought that having a walk in the park at night was romantic.

“We’ve reached your house, Nyan Nyan~. But I don’t want to leave you..”

I gave my girlfriend a warm smile and closed in for a kiss. Yuko’s lips began to move my lips eagerly. I pulled away for air and then pulled Yuko back in for a round two. We stayed like that for a while kissing, pulling away between kisses to catch our breaths and then kissing again.

“Yuko, I love you.”

“I love you too, Nyan Nyan~. So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Ok.” As I walked in my house and took a final glance of my girlfriend, I felt something was definitely off about her today. I just somehow feel it.

Yuko’s POV

There I lay down on the grass on the top of the hill, staring at the sky illuminated by the full moon, thinking. “I have to tell her the truth. She deserved to know about my true nature. But how do I explain it to her?”

“Having a little nap in the moonlight are we, Yuko-san?” A voice echoed into my ears as I saw a tall figure stepping out from behind the tree.

“You know, we adapted to resist transforming during the full moon long ago.”

“That’s not my point, Yuko-san. You never really did like the moonlight before.”

“Go away, Sado. I want to be alone right now.”

“You know, you don’t seem to live up to your title as the Ace anymore. You became soft. You would always try to challenge me whenever you meet me.”

I remained silent at the comment.

“Ah.. I get it. That girl. What was her name? was it Kojima Haruna?”

“What’s your point, Sado? Spit it!”

“Our Alpha doesn’t seen too happy with this matter. You should get rid of her.”

“You’re out of your mind, Sado. You know I’ll never do that.”

“Just so you know, I have direct orders from the Alpha to eliminate the girl.”

My ears flinched at the ridiculous comment as I pounced onto Sado and pinned her down on the ground. My eyes turned gold while my razor sharp fangs and claws start to emerge from my mouth and fingers respectively.

“Try laying a finger on her. I DARE YOU!” I threatened with a voice infuriated with anger.

“Yuko, please let me finish speaking.”

“Go ahead. If I hear anymore words which doesn’t suit my ears, this claw of mine will end up piercing through your goddamn face!”

“Alright. Look, as the Beta wolf of our clan, I may have to obey the orders of the Alpha to eliminate her. But I’ve known you longer than the Alpha. I treasure our friendship more. Think of this as an advice from an old friend. Leave the girl. I’m giving you 1 week. By next week if both of you are still together, the Alpha will send her troops to eliminate her.”

“Then let them come! I’ll protect her!”

“HOW?! BY TURNING INTO THIS?! She’ll freak out! She’ll leave you eventually!” Sado was indicating the form that I’m in right now.

I smashed my razor sharp claw into the ground right beside Sado’s head infuriated by the comment. “Don’t you dare try to confuse me, Sado! You’re my friend! You’re supposed to be helping me!”

“I am helping you! I gave you a week to think! If the Alpha were to take the initiative herself, the girl would have died a long time ago!” Sado screamed as she pushed me away. She then stood up and dusted her back

“I didn’t want to do this, Yuko-san. You’re my best friend. Whatever your choice is, just make sure what you think you’re doing is right. That’s all I’m going to say. I’ll catch you later." Sado said as she transformed into a wolf and raced off.

I then lied back down on the grass and sighed loudly “What should I do?”

“Rough argument you had with Sado just now, huh Yuko-san?”

“Y-You!”

Kojima Haruna POV

“I think im going to check on Yuko. Im quite worried about her. I think I saw her went this way just now.” I said to myself while looking into a road that leads up a hill.

I was climbing uphill when I heard an argument going on. That was definitely Yuko’s voice. I hid behind the rock trying to eavesdrop the conversation and took a peek.

“Go away, Mayuge! I don’t want to fight you.”

“I knew Sado wouldn’t dare to lay a finger on you. So I followed her quietly here. She couldn’t complete her job properly, so I’ll help her finish it. Where’s the girl, Yuko?”

“Go to hell!”

“Then I’ll just make you tell me by force!”

I saw this girl named Mayuge morphed into a wolf right before my very eyes and pounced onto Yuko and pinned her down. It wasn’t a normal wolf. It was at least as big as a cow I screamed out of fear and shock “Yuko!” attracting both of their attention.

“Nyan Nyan, run!” Yuko screamed as I saw the wolf glared right into my very eyes.

“So this is the girl, huh?” The wolf changed its target immediately and leaped straight towards me.

“Not so fast!” Yuko shouted as she managed to grab hold of the wolf’s tail and slammed it into another rock nearby.

“What’s going on, Yuko?! How did you do that??” I started panicking.

“I’ll explain later. Just run-Ugh“ Yuko wasn’t given a chance to finish her sentence as the wolf managed to pounce on her and pin her down again.

“I-It’s too strong. I only can fight Mayuge with my wolf form. Not my human form. She’s an elite after all.” Yuko thought while tring to resist the extreme force from the wolf.

Yuko took a glance on me for a moment, “Nyan Nyan, I’m sorry I lied to you. I never wanted you to see this but it seems like I have no choice now.

To my horror, Yuko morphed into something and finally able to kick the other wolf away. It then grabbed me and placed me to its back and raced away from the scene. The other wolf wasn’t able to catch up. Once we’re far away, we stopped in our tracks, I climbed down and took a closer look.

The creature was beautiful, huge and covered with grey fur. It had these unblinking golden eyes that seemed to see everything. I walked slowly, closer and closer. It didn’t move. Strangely enough, I wasn’t afraid. Any sane person would be terrified of a giant wolf standing so close. I reached out my hand. I just wanted to reach for it.

“Yuko?”

It looked away trying not to face me.

“Yuko, baby? Is that you?” I asked in a worried tone.

It didn’t want to look back at me and nodded at another direction. “So, you’re going to leave me, are you?”

As I approached Yuko, I caressed her fur. “Yuko, look at me please?”

Yuko slowly turned her head to face me.

“Just because you’re a werewolf? I think I can live with that. Besides, I know you will never hurt me.” I gave her a warm smile as she transformed back into her human form.

“R-Really?”

“Of course. It’s kinda cool to have a werewolf as a bodyguard though.”

“Wait. You think of me only as a bodyguard?”

“Well, sometimes..”

“For you, I will always be your bodyguard” Yuko leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We embraced ourselves for the whole night that night.

Having a werewolf as a girlfriend, what’s the worst thing that could happen?

Oh yeah. I’m going to introduce her to my friends as they’ve never met Yuko before. They’re going to be so jealous.

Prologue 2 – My Girlfriend is a Werewolf?
END

Prologue 3 – The Guardian of the Night

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:42:55 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 2)(UPDATED)
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 03:53:39 PM »
Ah... Yuko was the werewolf... and Haruna had super power of reading people thought...

Ah... So Mariko was the beta... and she was ordered to eliminate Haruna...

Is there any imprinting here...?

Like if the wolf imprinted the other person.... they would be the soul mate or something?

Well Haruna is going to introduce Yuko to her friends.... Takamina I guess...

What going on next...?

The Guardian of the Night was about Vampires right?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 04:00:55 PM »
Cisda83,

Nope, there won't be any imprinting here..

And right you are! Next chapter is about vampires! :k-great:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 04:09:09 PM »
Uwaaaa! Prologue 2 is up! :fap

Ohmygosh! This is cool.. Oh! Haruna have a power, cool! :O Aww.. So sweet of Haruna! Love! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Uwaa~ I can't wait for the third pair! And it's about vampire! :fap

This fic is really intense! Me like it! :thumbsup Ohman! Alot of things will happen! I can't wait to witness that! XD

Thank you for the update :thumbsup :bow:

THRILLED~ :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
Thx for reading my fic..  :kneelbow:

Stay tuned for the next vampire chapter - The Guardian of the Night

I will be featuring the Mayuki couple :on GJ:

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
awww . . . . KojiYuu so sweet  :wub: :wub:

Kojiharu must really love Yuko because she accepted her for what she is  :)
Thanks for the update!  . . ... . Looking forward to your next one  :)

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2013, 04:47:19 PM »
koraaaaa how dar you to take my picture haha kidding~ ^^

yeyy prologue 2 updated

I knew it tat yuko is the wolf I hope sado wont follow the order

I cant wait for the next pair

if the prologues are over will you write this fic where atsumina and the others are friends of ?????

Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2013, 05:00:02 PM »
Elo-san,

Thanks for reading.. :kneelbow:

I originally had that picture in my desktop already.. i didnt notice you had the same picture as your profile..  :on lol:

well, sado didn't.. follow the order.. which is why she left..

of course i'll write about their friends.. it's gonna be a little bit unexpected, though..

so stay tuned for the next prologue - Guradian of the Night  :on GJ:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2013, 08:07:25 PM »
ahh...so the nephilims were combination of darksiders and dmc...cool :on GJ:

yes...yuuchan is the wolf :onioncheer:

so, the wolf form is a giant wolf... I thought it will be some kind of humanoid wolf-form like garurumon...wait, that was lycanthrope not werewolf...well it doesn't really matter...what really matter is : I can't wait for the continuation...

keep up the good work :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2013, 01:44:12 AM »
Bunny rabbit-san, :on GJ: :on GJ:

You mean humanoid form like weregarurumon? Well, there will be.. next time. But not now.

I mean it's just the introduction after all..

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2013, 03:18:38 AM »
This fic is awesome  :D
The next one is obvz vampires... :cathappy:
I hope the Vamp is Sae  :wub:  :inlove:
It doesn't matter to me if she's with Sayaka or Yuki, I love both pairings!  :twothumbs
I wonder who it will really be though and who will be after that... :?
Keep up the Good Work  O0

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2013, 06:34:56 AM »
Interesting...Finish the prologues soon

and Update the 1st chapter of the FF

UPDATE SOON

^_^

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 07:31:49 AM »
Divagal2458,

Sorry to dissapoint you but sae will not be in the next chapter. :kneelbow:

But I assure you sae will come into the story as the story progresses.  :on GJ:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »
Ohhh...Yuko is the werewolf!~!~!~!~ Suits Yuko well...pftt~~
 XD :lol: :P

~Ehh~~ Sado? A week? Hmmm...Anyway, NyanNyan was not scared at all?! Wow~~ It's love alright!!
 XD :heart: :yep:

~Ohhh...Even though Yuko is an werewolf, NyanNyan accept her~~~
 :twothumbs :) :wub:

~Awww....Will the next one reveal another pair? Or the continuation? But i just wanna know next~~
 :thumbsup :oops: :twisted:

~Pls update the next one, i'll be waiting for it!~!~ Nice update by the way!~!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »
Dieyg48-san,

Yes.. Sado gave Yuko a week before the Alpha wolf send her troops to hunt for them..

Next chapter will be about vampires..

AND IT WILL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS TIME!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Till then, stay tuned!!  :on GJ:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 01:22:18 PM »
Dieyg48-san,

Yes.. Sado gave Yuko a week before the Alpha wolf send her troops to hunt for them..

Next chapter will be about vampires..

AND IT WILL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS TIME!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Till then, stay tuned!!  :on GJ:

Ehhh?!?! Only a few hour?! So fast~~ But it'll be interesting!~!~
 :oops: :wub: :inlove:

~Oh, i see...i'm sorry because of my stupidness...Ahahah~~~
 :lol: :banghead: :sweatdrop:

~But yeah!! I'll wait till' then!! Moreover, it's a vampire!! Must watch!! Keep up da' good work!!
 :twothumbs :thumbsup XD
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee