JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Roly Poly in Copacabana

Author Topic: [END] Love Capture: SPECIAL ~ Valentine's Day?? [MaYuki] (03/02/16)  (Read 105434 times)

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 06 [MaYuki] ~ (04/03/14)
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2014, 01:10:38 AM »
eeeh??? boom??? just boom???? wtf  :O i really need next chap asap that was.... o god :shocked  cant find the right words :inlove:

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2014, 01:33:00 AM »
I just-

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2014, 08:44:06 AM »
Epic escape! Hope that mayuki will be alright. Rena might show up to save or help Jurina escape safely...

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2014, 01:42:28 PM »
Hehe :hehehe: Yuki is starting think if she actually loves Mayu.

Wow! The action was awesome! Mayu was so cool. Totally cool. :w00t:

But Mayu got hurt! :OMG: I hope they are fine after the explosion.   

Although I wonder what will happen to Yuki after this. Will she hide at Mayu's place? Because Yuki's father seems to be determined not to let her go unless she joins him. Going out by herself sounds dangerous. She might get captured by her father's men.

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »
Boom... And you keep me hanging :banghead:
Hurry up Yukiii, jump, jump!

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2014, 11:35:57 PM »
Wow! This ch. is so exciting
Thanks for update!
After I read this, it really inspire me to draw mayu & yuki in the moment
that mayu had shoot by sniper,
but my poor skill can only draw mayuyu ;  ∆  ;  )

Looking for you next Update ;'>
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:42:15 PM by kcard »

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »
YES ANYTHING FROM YOUR HAND LOL

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2014, 07:08:28 PM »
Omg!!! The action in this ff is amazing...update soon maybe little fluffy moments between yuki and mayu...and I hope that jurina will be all right...

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2014, 08:14:14 PM »
They are just too perfect together :nya:
update soon please  :cow:

Offline mysterious022

« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2014, 06:29:59 PM »
Kate-san please update it soon, I miss you already  :sweatdrop: :panic:

:roll: :deco: :cry:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »
Gawd it was so intense.....

This fic is so amazing!!

Wah!! Can't wait for your update !!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 06 [MaYuki] ~ EXTRA:[wMatsui] (12/06/14)
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2014, 07:57:39 AM »
REPLIES:

@gek geki: yes BOOOM!!!!! Some actions yo~ Movie?? LOL, I wish it can be a movie~

@kenjoy12: LOL~ glad you’re wide awake with this update :P Yuki’s dad is one huge of a dictatorial person…we’ll know what happens to Jurina’s side in this extra chapter~ Glad you enjoy the story so far! ^^

@rhin: BATOOOM~ I always love cliffhangers :P sowwie Rhin~ Glad you enjoy it, and readers should love you since you’re one heck of a demanding reader for this story! ^^ Making me thinking that i have to get my updates up soon :P

@achina-chan: Mayu will be such a cool sister! :P This is my first action fanfic so I’m glad you enjoyed it! ^^ The best cliffhanger ever~ :P

@Shinoki: DUN DUN DUN~ Glad you enjoy it! ^^

@Kirozoro: Mayuki shall be alright :P We’ll see how they will go back to to hideout….going to be much more intense between the two as Yuki will be in the criminal’s hideout :P

@mikaellistsa: LOL!!! Sorry~ >< I’m a little busy so I can’t update as fast as I used to anymore, I hope to get it after my exams are over! OwO7

@yuuyu: LOL!!!! That face! perfect :P

@tfme3638: Ish epic~ They will be alright, just have to see what will happen afterwards when they go back to Mayu’s hideout. :P We’ll know what happen with Jurina in this extra chap~

@Konoe: Mayu is always cool! :P And yes, Yuki is starting to fall for Yuki even more now. Yuki will be staying over at Mayu’s hideout….but what will happen after that? :P

@gliangfajri: LOL!!! We’ll see what’s going to happen to both Mayuki after this! For now, have wMatsui moments first… :P At least we need to know where and how Jurina got her way out.

@kcard: Glad you enjoyed this chapter! Wow~ Your drawing is so cute!! ^^ I’m going to save that! :P How you’ll enjoy the extra chapters for now xD

@gek geki: you again? LOL :P take this chap for now then!

@Archer1992: LOL, glad you enjoy the action in this fanfic! >< This is my first fanfic that’s action. We’ll know what happens with Jurina in this extra chap~

@kazutoryu: LOL Glad you love the two~ :P Will do my best to update asap~

@mysterious022: LOL sorry~ ^^” I was a little busy with my uni stuffs and this is around exam period. I was taking a break yesterday and so I decided to finish this extra chap :P

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: LOL, yesh, this is serious matter! Intense and dark. Glad you enjoy it! ^^

Love Capture: Extra
~[wMatsui] ~Our Deal~

The young girl kept running through the dark alley as elite officers were hunting her down. She had no clue how far would they keep following her but she’s about to run out of patience. Her heart was racing as she turned at the corner and met with the officers trapping in front of her path.

“…!”

“Surrender and you’ll not be harmed!”

Jurina knew that it’s all a lie. They turned their guns towards her and there were other officers coming from behind to trap her in the middle of the narrowed alley.  Jurina took a deep breath before she realized how things were getting out of hand. She could feel the vibration of her heart beating inside her and the burning fire inside her. She could feel another presence in her trying to surface out and she could hear that sentimental voice.

[What are you going to do now?]

“…Do I have any other options?”

“Raise up your hand now!”

Jurina simply ignored the officers and replied back to the voice inside her head. She brushed her hair back and took another deep breath before she allowed that hidden presence inside her to take over the scene instead. She had not need to be afraid of anyone she cared will be hurt…she’s all alone, and she’s able to fight at her fullest potential.

“Obey us now!”

“…Shut the fuck up.”

Jurina muttered softly as her eyes were cold and heartless. Before they realized it again, the young girl somehow blended into darkness. They couldn’t see her anymore and tried to look all over the place in this dark alley. It’s impossible for her to just gone out of blue. As they scanned around the area…they saw nothing. The girl disappeared, but the intimidating atmosphere was still there. As if she was the darkness herself…and fear started to grow inside their hearts.

“W-Where did she go?”

“U-Uaaahgh—!”

A cry of the officer echoed and caught everyone’s attention. This officer from the back of the group was dropped dead on the floor and squirming in pain. His feet were bleeding and he couldn’t stand. His Achilles tendons on both his legs were severely slashed. He was unable to stand and could only yelped in pain and fear. He couldn’t feel his feet and unable to stand up just crept his mind up.

“Gaaaaahhhh!!!”

Another man’s cry echoed once again and his neck was bleeding. There was this huge cut wound across the side of his neck and it’s making him severely bleeding nonstop. As other men were trying to help him. More cries echoed in the darkness…one by one was taken down and they did not see even the shadow of the culprit at all. Fear and panic started to take over their conscious and that’s what Jurina wanted.

“How boring…”

Jurina’s heartless voice echoed in the alley and sent chills down all the survivors’ spine. They tried to look around for her and then they finally spotted her. The young girl that had her hands covered with blood, along with that bloody short knife in her hand. It’s the only weapon she used to slaughter every single officer that tried to pursue her. Just one simple knife…brutalized every elite officer that pursued her. That was when they felt the moment of regret and valuing their own life.

“Hehe…haha….!”

She began laughing and her pitch started increasing. The insanity bar of the soldiers was increasing drastically after they had a feeling that they’re fighting against an undefeatable psychopath. Even they tried to kill her, they doubt it would work…this girl was having fun brutally torturing and killing them. She was having fun seeing them in pain.

“…Let’s finish this.”

~SLASH~

-

The silence took over and everything was in complete silence. As the young girl walked through the pool of blood on the floor, she couldn’t hide back her smile of excitement. The thrill of cutting through human flesh was just so nostalgic to her. She was down to one last man that was trying to squirm away from her with fear in his eyes. His legs were bleeding and he was unable to run away with his feet despite he was desperate with it.

“I’ll make sure to let it end…peacefully.”

“G-Get away from me…! Y-You monster—!”

Jurina flinched slightly but it just recalled her the memories back when she annihilated everything at the laboratory. She went rampaged and killed all the scientists on her way…including other test subjects like her as well. It was back in those bloodshed days that made her live on until now. She remembered their horrid faces when they realized they were being killed. She saw so many emotions that night, fear, anger, desperation, and such peace.

“Yes…Indeed I am. Thanks to people like you…I wouldn’t exist.”

Before Jurina could plunge her bloody knife onto the man before her. She heard a sound coming from behind and it was another group of officers aiming their gun at her. They didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger at her at all. Jurina had very less time to reach and doubt whether she could dodge all of it in time or not.

~BANG~BANG~BANG~

At least she managed to avoid her vital spots…but she had taken two bullets from behind. It penetrated through her left triceps and shoulder blade. She managed to tolerate the pain before her patience would run low. Then again…she diminished into the darkness of the alley once again. The survivor officer warned his comrades about the upcoming danger but he wasn’t able to finish his words. A knife suddenly appeared and pierced through his throat and prevented him from speaking any further.

“…Fear is the key, to insanity.”

~CRACK~CRACK~

Another two listless bodies collapsed onto the floor without the whole team realized it. Jurina didn’t have any weapons in her hand and the only thing she used was her bloody hand. She used pure strength and broke their neck easily like a toy. Only the smile indicated her excitement she’s encountering… it was the thrill of life and death.

“Haha…hahahaha~!!!”

-

She didn’t show any mercy this time and horridly murdered every single officer with her bare hands. She had an abnormal strength that allowed her to tear off humans into pieces with brute force. It’s the power she obtained for becoming a successful SuperSoldier, as well as an abnormal rate of natural painkiller inside her body that prevented her from feeling pain when she wanted. She could control her pain sensitivity at her own will. However…she had seem to forgot about two gunshot wounds she got on her. She slowly fell onto the ground and realized she’s feeling dizzy from blood loss, but the double vision didn’t start happening until she felt this massive pain struck through her head. As if a flash of lightning ran through her brain…she felt this utter familiar presence. The moment she turned she felt the blood pumped inside her quickly, the pain disappeared and stood back up on her feet once again. She saw that tall elegant woman in front of her with long raven-haired…and those eyes…that she could never forget.  However, before Jurina could’ve done anything, that woman disappeared and the second thing she realized as a fist struck right into her solar plexus.

“…!”

She immediately took Jurina into her warm arms after she knocked the girl out. She didn’t have the choice since if she didn’t, then there would be another bloodbath fight… Jurina felt those gentle arms carrying her body away as her heartless persona seemed to drift off into sleep once again.

~XXX~

Little by little, Jurina felt her conscious resurfacing once again. The first thing she saw was the old ceiling with this fan spinning above her. She eventually regained her full conscious and then realized that she was in a bed. Jurina’s eyes grew wide and shot her up from bed after she was able to recall the memories before she fainted. She was escaping from the officers and fought against them, but terribly flinched in pain from her arm and shoulder blade distracted her attention immediately.

“O-Ow…!”

“Don’t move.”

This woman appeared in front of her and she had her face covered with her scarf and sunglasses. She seemed to prevent her identity from being exposed and then picked the pills on the table. Jurina kept staring at her from behind and felt this connection with her…she knew her, and she had a feeling that she knew who this person was. Despite all these disguises were put on her…it couldn’t escape Jurina’s instinct and senses that easily.

“Rena…chan?”

“…”

“R-Rena-cha—!”

“You may have mistaken me as someone you know.”

“No way I would mistake Rena-chan as anyone! I-I…I can tell it. I can feel you…”

“I’m not Rena you’re talking about.”

She still denied it until Jurina forced herself to get out from bed and tried to grab onto her. But she was still exhausted from many things and her leg went weak. Then before she realized it again, she felt in towards the older woman’s arm and both of them eventually fell back onto the floor. Jurina ignored her pain and made sure she was holding tightly onto that older woman’s shirt. 

“If its not you, then why did you save me back then…?”

Jurina clung onto her tightly and buried her face onto the older woman’s shoulder. The long raven-haired girl couldn’t simply push the young girl away from her especially when Jurina was hugging her tighter each time she was trying to resist. Also, the girl was still injured…if she did anything rashly it would reopen her wounds again.

“…”

“I can feel her…I can feel Gekikara from you.”

“…!?”

“I’m not a successful test subject for nothing.”

“Jurina—!”

Rena was surprised that Jurina knew about herself. The fact she was the first and only successful test subject that became the ideal SuperSoldier back in those laboratory days. High likely it was Mariko that told her about it. However, she didn’t want Jurina to know about those tragic moments at all…it made Rena frustrated about how much the young girl knew about this. How far did Mariko told her? How much did she remember? She wouldn’t want Jurina to remember that she almost killed Rena at that night of the massacre in the laboratory…

“Please Rena-chan…don’t leave me again. ”

Jurina clung onto her so tightly as if there was no tomorrow. Despite she was still injured, she held onto her with those trembling hands. Rena bid her lips she wanted to hug her back but she restrained herself. She gathered enough courage and pushed the trembling girl and could see those eyes hinted with sadness.

“I can’t. We can’t be together…it’s because—”

“The existence of Gekikara is to triggers Center. That’s why…I lost control of myself, I hurt everyone…you…and Mayu.”

Rena was speechless and only stared back at her, and that was when she saw teary eyes from Jurina. She was crying silently while staring back at Rena with those pleading eyes. It was a big silence between the two of them and only their eyes could convey their feelings. Then the young took a deep breath with her eyes closed before she reopened it again…and that instant, Rena could feel a huge change in the air around Jurina. It was cold as ice…and she remembered this feeling very well. As those eyes opened once again, she saw a huge difference in those eyes as if it belonged to another individual. It was cold and heartless. Those were not eyes don’t belong to Jurina that she known…

“…It’s been a long while since we met…Gekikara.”

“C-Center…?”

“Do you know that I loathe you so much?”

“…”

Rena didn’t know what she should say as it had been so long since she confronted with Center once again. She smirked evilly before she grabbed her at the collar. Center pulled her in and their noses were few inches apart from each other. Rena couldn’t have her eyes away from those furious orbs that immediately pierced through her heart. She was dumbfounded and that allowed Center to have the chance to continue.

“Let’s revive those moments back…fight me, Gekikara.”

“W-Wha—”

“The winner dictates everything…FIGHT ME!!”

That instant, Center threw Rena across the room with her abnormal strength. The older one crashed against the wall but she managed to regain her comeback immediately before Jurina dashed in with her clutching fist. The tall raven-haired girl wasn’t expecting this coming but her reflex was still sharp enough that allowed her to dodge that deadly fist right on time. It grazed her arm and she could feel that friction burned onto her skin from underneath. She leaped away immediately and saw the younger one’s fist struck onto the ground created a huge split onto the floor. The pain stinging her arm did not bother her at the slightest. When Center took over her body, she could no longer feel any pain that’s bothering her. Rena could tell that Center was not holding back and she was deadly serious…if she did not fight her back she could possible be killed by Center.

“…You’re serious, Center.”

“Hahaha…I know you’re in there…Gekikara!”

Center ran in with her tightened dominant fist but Rena managed to dodge it once again. However, that was just a decoy for her to fall into Center’s trap. An unexpected uppercut came from below and struck her right into her chin. She managed to land a fatal blow on the older one and Rena’s vision began to blur from the side effect. She was knocked back but she managed to grasp for a firm stand before she would fall. That was when the long raven-haired girl did not have the choice but to fight back…against the one she cared for.

“…Hehe…Hahaha!!”

Center’s eyes expressed so much excitement in her as she heard that familiar hysterical laugh coming out from Rena. She had been waited for this for so long and finally she had a chance to confront with her once again…the only person that could provoked and shut her down was Gekikara. It just brought back memories when she fought against that insane woman at the laboratory, if it wasn’t for Gekikara, she would’ve been dead already. Finally, that madness in Rena had resurfaced once again to accomplish her mission…to defeat Center. Jurina couldn’t help but to smirk with excitement as she saw that cold heartless eyes in Rena’s eyes…she knew it belong to her, to Gekikara.

“Gekikara!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!”

“Gekikara…Gekikara!!”

“…Are you mad?”

“I guess I am. I despise you so much…!”

“I’ll shut you down…AGAIN!”

-

Both of them fought each other but it was different from any battles between Gekikara and Center…the older one was being more defensive and passive than usual. As if it was Rena that was fighting against Center, but possessed the tremendous stamina of Gekikara. Center constantly landed countless blows back at Gekikara without holding back and started to get annoyed with how she was not seriously fighting back with her. Rena managed to take all the blows without flinching at the slightest. Her endurance was just tremendous. They were literally fighting in the room and they were also destroying everything as well.

“GEKIKARA!!!”

“…!”

Another kick from center right into her stomach and it made her stunned immediately. However, before Center was able to struck another blow at her, Gekikara instantly grabbed her at the collar shirt and threw her against the wall with full power.

“G-Guh…!”

Center flinched with surprise she didn’t expect such ridiculous power from Gekikara at all. The only one that could inflict her pain would be Gekikara…and now she’s experiencing it despite the excess biological painkillers in her body. For all the times they fought each other, her rival had become so much stronger than in the past. But Center did grow compared to those days as well.

“You—”

Before she could even react, Gekikara was already grabbing onto her neck and pushed her against the wall mercilessly. She was asphyxiating from the manual strangulation from Gekikara. She glared deeply at Center with anger and seriousness.

“…Are you done yet?”

“U-Ugh…!”

“Let’s finish this, Center.”

“…Yeah…right.”

A smirk and an unfamiliar voice echoed in the room. The life in her eyes changed, as it was calmer and colder. That instant, Gekikara realized that the persona inside Jurina switched to another conscious instead. That shaded green left pupil became visible. Out of all the personas in Jurina… she was the strongest, and the most merciless one as well.

“…Heh.”

She grabbed onto Rena’s head and forcefully crashed it against the wall that she was pinned onto. That was one huge tremendous force that allowed her to break free from the strangulation. Gekikara realized her head bled from that single struck and it was her turn to be pushed against the wall.

“G-Guah…!”

“Is that it, Gekikara?”

“N-Nobunaga…!”

“Center is so childish…I should’ve come out at the first place.”

“Stop messing with Jurina’s body!! Give it back to her!!!”

Gekikara thrust her knee up into Nobunaga’s abdomen but she did not flinch at the slightest, only but glared back at the poor girl that was being strangled.  She tried to break free but she failed every single time. Nobunaga was likely to be the last person she wanted to fight with…because she’s the only one that can utterly defeat Gekikara. Despite she could beat Nobunaga before…she barely survived from it and she didn’t wish to encounter her again.

“I’m not messing with her, she willingly gave it to us.”

“Shut up! LIAR!!”

“You lose to us…and especially to her…Rena.”

Before Gekikara could respond, she was thrown and pinned onto the ground and Nobunaga raised her fist up at her… that second, Rena believed that she would be defeated or killed by Nobunaga already. She closed her eyes tightly and ready to embrace the pain.

~BAMMMM!!!!!~

Despite she closed her eyes to embrace the pain but she couldn’t feel it coming. As she slowly opened her eyes once again she saw that fist struck onto the ground beside her head. When she looked up into Jurina’s face…she could see Nobunaga’s calm eyes, but it was no longer hunger for blood or fighting.

“Winner dictates everything, and let me tell you something.”

They both stared into each other’s eyes before Nobunaga continued where she left off. She whispered into Rena’s ears gently and caused her eyes to shot up widely with misbelief. She told her how Jurina gave herself in to Center and Nobunaga. The girl sold her conscious and willingly to share the body with her other two merciless personas. Rena still couldn’t believe it; she confronted Center and Nobunaga before…she knew they wouldn’t settle such a fair deal with Jurina that easily. They were born purely to have no sympathy for anyone. It made her worry even more since Jurina was such an innocent and honest girl whom would easily be tricked by her personas.

“N-No…L-Liar!”

“…I’m not lying.”

The second thing she could feel were droplet of tears fell onto her face. She could see those eyes crying right in front of her and it just pained her heart. Despite Nobunaga’s left green eye was there… the life in those eyes were different, the honest and gentle eyes had returned. Those pair of eyes could only belong to Jurina. The shaded green started to fade away and her dark sparkling orbs had returned back. She stroked Rena’s cheeks and allowed her tears to stream down her cheeks. She let all the pain and sadness out while she made sure Rena wouldn’t disappear from her life again.

“I…I accepted Center and Nobunaga inside me…they’re not using me anymore.”

“…”

“I’m strong enough to take care of myself. I’m strong enough to control them now…so please…come back…”

Jurina lay on top of her and cried onto Rena’s shoulder. Her tiny body was trembling and Rena could feel the guilt accumulating inside her chest. She involuntarily hugged her back, tightly. This girl she used to take care had grown up so much.

“Jurina…”

“I miss you, please…Rena…return back to everyone, to me…!”

“I’m so sorry…”

Rena hugged her tighter and apologized non-stop to Jurina for everything she had done to hurt her feelings. It was just like what Mariko said to her that one day…that Jurina was no longer a kid anymore and she’s strong enough to take care of herself. She was right after all…Jurina was no longer a kid she used to know. During these years Rena ran away from Jurina had made a tremendous change. In the end…the puppy girl had finally caught up with her. She finally shed her first tear and continued to apologize back to Jurina.

“…I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry.”

“You won’t be gone anymore…right?”

“…If you didn’t want me to disappear—”

“Never I would want that!!!”

Jurina pushed herself away and yelled back at Rena from the top of her lungs. They both stared into each other’s eyes and realized how both of them were crying over this. Jurina didn’t want things to end like this; she wanted things to return back to how it used to be… because she loves Rena. One of the reasons she decided to join the frontline with Mayu and Yuko was solely to find Rena again. She needed to be stronger than everyone…in order to bring her back home where she belonged.

“I want you to be with me, forever.”

“Jurina…”

“Winner dictates everything…don’t break that promise.”

“Hehe, aren’t you the one that forced it on me?”

“Isn’t that our style? Winner takes everything…loser loses everything.”

Rena couldn’t help but to laugh but she was utterly relief for some reason. She stroked Jurina’s cheek and pulled her in to kiss the young girl’s forehead. That instant, it made Jurina blushed madly and pulled herself away from the raven-haired girl. Despite in the past Rena would always do that to Jurina at bedtime…it just brought back old memories to her.

“R-Rena…?”

“I promise, I won’t leave again…you won the deal and now I’ll solely obey everything you said…I’m yours.”

“Ah…”

“And, I’m back.”

Those words meant a lot to Jurina and it made her smiled out from her heart’s content. She threw her arms around Rena tightly once again and nodded against her shoulder with utmost contentment. Finally she had successfully brought the woman back home, to their home. Jurina couldn’t explain this contentment and completeness in her heart. It was just so overwhelming that she felt she was the luckiest person ever.

“Welcome back…Rena-chan.”

That moment of silence between the two of them was just the best moments of their life. The entire running and escaping had come to an end as the young girl had finally caught up with her. They did take their time enjoying their moments in each other’s embrace before they broke apart.

“For you calling me Rena-chan just makes you cute.”

“E-Eh?”

“Hehe. But when you just call me Rena…you look really cool.”

“…!”

Jurina blushed and Rena could tell it immediately. She couldn’t hold back her laugh and its making the poor girl blushed with embarrassment even more. Just the moment they reunited with each other, the older girl bullied her already. It was like what used to be in the past when both were still together at that dark alley, along with everyone. Rena always protected her with those warm arms and heart. At least Jurina had enough courage to make a move, she was old enough now…and understood much more things comparing to before.

“T-Then…can I just call you with just your name?”

“…Eh?”

“Can I??”

“…Of course. If you want to… the winner dictates everything after all.”

Jurina gulped before she stared back into Rena’s eyes. She took a deep breath before she uttered that name out from her lips with hidden feelings aching inside her chest. Somewhat she didn’t feel like she saw Rena as a sister figure anymore. Jurina wasn’t sure what kind of feelings and relationship she was having with Rena right now but for certain…she’s more than happy to have Rena back, close to her, and by her side.

“Rena…”

~BADUMP~

This time, Rena blushed when her name was called with such a tender voice. Her heart began to beat crazily and her face felt heated up. Then the young puppy constantly kept calling her name and it’s making her mind going insane. That young kid had grew up so much and Rena doubted that she could see Jurina as her younger sister anymore. Things changed through time…as well as her feelings for the young girl.

“…Rena.”

“J-Jurina—”

“Rena.”

“Wait—”

“Rena.”

“S-Stop!!”

Rena closed Jurina’s mouth and panted hard. She didn’t understand why she was feeling crazy like this but she was so not used to have people calling her like this, especially in a very tender way as well. Especially coming from Jurina, she felt deeply touched and swayed in a way that never occurred in her life before.

“This is embarrassing!”

“But I want to call you. I want to make up for the time we’re apart…”

“Silly…we’ll have more than plenty of time to make up. But you need to recover from your wounds first before we head back home…together.”

“Okay. It shouldn’t take that long! I’m strong after all.”

Rena giggled as she saw Jurina’s bright expression. She always had that energetic face on her every now and then. She may have become mature than before, but her lively childish side never changes at the slightest. Rena couldn’t help but to smile out from her heart as she stroked Jurina’s head gently. It just brought back her memories, back in those days when they were together.  And now…they would always be together, forever. After all, Jurina took back what she wanted…and now she belonged to her. Winner takes everything…it was one of the golden rules in the dark alley when a fight couldn’t be settled. Jurina won, Rena lost, and so…Rena’s life and everything would belong to the young girl for as long as Jurina wished to govern. However, despite her life would be controlled forever, she felt utterly happy and peaceful. She was actually grateful that she belonged to Jurina, everlastingly.

“…I know you are.”

-
-

~[wMatsui] Extra: END~

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:13:17 AM by katekyohit »

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2014, 09:16:34 AM »
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's 3:14AM But I'm so happy....

ahhh They are finally together!
now I can't wait for them to discover what kind of specific love they feel for each other and then be a couple *kiss*  :cathappy: :cathappy:

See ya~!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2014, 10:36:08 AM »
Finally!!!  :fap

I'm so happy that my PM last night didn't seem useless after all. You give us a cool update!   :on asmo:

Wow... I've never know that my cute Juju can become a scary and crazy soldier like that. I'm so afraid.  :bleed eyes:
The Merciless Center and Nobunaga.  :OMG:

But... thank goodness she can control the other sides of her. She will never hurt Rena and the other again, right? RIIIIGGHHT kate??  :shifty:

And umm... the way Juju say Rena's name is so.... tender and sweet.  :inlove:
It's impossible for them to keep their so-called sisters relationship anymore. They're LOVER! Yeah!  :on drink:

Umm... give us chap 7 as soon as possible. I need MaYuki moment as well. :lol:

Thanks for the awesome Extra Chap.  :ptam-kiss:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2014, 12:48:04 PM »
 BOOOMMMMM!!! /die

AARGGHHHHH THE WMATSUI EXTRA MAKE ME...

I DON'T KNOW  :jerk:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2014, 10:20:03 PM »
Ah~ I love this so much!! :mon XD: :mon beam:
This wmatsui extra was so amazing!! :onioncheer: :k-inlove: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-bigheart:
Two personalities inside the cute little Juju! :mon lurk:
She must have suffered a lot to be able to control Nobunaga and Center :gyaaah: :depressed: :OMG:
Yah~ The way Jurina called Rena... so much blushing! :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :wriggly: :shy1: :mon lovelaff: :mon crazyinlove:
I just love your fanfics!! :mon fyeah: :tama-apeshit: :tama-music: :on GJ:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2014, 01:56:50 AM »
Wmatsui so sweeet!!!!!

Update soon

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2014, 02:27:50 AM »
Wmatsui wwww
They were fighting! But, sometimes lover's quarrel is needed  :P2
Great work as always kate-san :twothumbs  8)

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2014, 06:21:54 PM »
Jurina is scary! What she did to those police. They sort of also deserve it too in some ways.. probably. :nervous Okay killing was too much but whoever hurts Yuki deserves to suffer!

LOL Wmatsui flirting already after the fight. XD Go and confess already Jurina! :lol:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2014, 11:45:34 AM »
yeay an update kate and it's wmatsui extra! :twothumbs
jurina killed those officers merciless, that's cool (and bit scary) ! and rena saved jurina!
jurina can control her two other personalities, center and nobunaga!
yatta, finally, she bring rena back!
yes jurina, your feeling is not for sister anymore,
the way you call rena with your tender voice, successfully made rena touched and me blushing :wub: :thumbsup
just confess already, kay :grin:
wmatsui so sweet!!!
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Roly Poly in Copacabana