JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Into the Storm (feat. Verbal Jint)

Author Topic: Book of Transcendence ~ Book V: (COMPLETE)  (Read 34865 times)

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: Book of Transcendence ~ Book III [Update ~ 5/10/13]
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »
SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though the ending is sad, but I love the story like this  XD One-sided love!!!!!
Mayu died in the end, she still loves her sister after all T^T
I'm waiting for the last 2 books!!  XD and Love Capture!
THANKS FOR THIS UPDATE!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2013, 04:27:19 PM »
lost of word :cool2:
this was freaking sad!!
poor mayu :cry:

wahhhh kate...
i loveeeeeeee ur update so much
 :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy2: :nya: :wriggly:

thank u so much for the update :on gay:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »
The awkward moment when I enjoyed even the 'quote' conversation  :nervous

Anyway, I must not read comments before reading your fanfic  :banghead:

I'll just save to properly comment later on  :cry:

Edit:

can you believe it? the whole story between Mayu and Yuki's death just revolved around Yuki's 'idiotic/heroic' move saving Mayu... all the plans were shattered but oh well, who wouldn't want to save Mayuyu? :bleed eyes:

it's just too sad, this fic actually stressed the hell out of me now :bleed eyes: I still believe in you Kate let my brain rest in peace.... please?  :cry:

I'm just curious, why does Mayu have to sacrifice her life in most of MaYuki fics? we really enjoy killing Mayu neh?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:36:35 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2013, 04:30:26 PM »
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :OMG: :fainted: :gyaaah: :imdead:

MAYU, PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT LIKE THIS!!! JURINA STILL LOVES YOU!!  :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon headbang:

KATE, WHY YOU DO THIS!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? :mon wtfmm: :mon annoy: :mon fire: :mon mad:

Now I'm really curious... Will Mayu appear 500 years later? Will she be able to remember Jurina?  :dunno: :dunno:

Can't wait for the next chapter~! Please update soon~!  :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2013, 04:39:02 PM »
It's so saaaadddd....  :bleed eyes:

Mayu really loves Yuki and willing to sacrifice herself for Yuki...  :cry:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 03:49:49 AM »
 :gyaaah: :pleeease: :OMG:

sorry I can't give you a proper comment
I'm basically speechless here

Damn you're so good

Thanks for the fiction  :farofflook:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 04:48:49 AM »
Alright, I'm going to be blunt, this updated chapter made my emotions go really messy within my internal world. So I couldn't exactly comment right away after reading it a few hours ago. And I will state that if I were to spill out my comments at that time, it won't go as well as the both of us want. :sweatdrop:

Okay then. So... Can I like, murder you or something? My heart was SHATTERING when Mayuyu died and suffered! (See how I made 'SHATTERING' in bold and huge font size? That's how much my heart broke, LOL) How can you be so cruel to the poor girl! (Oh look at me there. I'm a huge hypocrite there, but still!) In the beginning when she was with Yukirin, it was so cute to see the two girls interact! But when she knew that Yuki was in love with Jurina as Jurina is to Yuki, I feel really bad for Mayu. Had to sympathize with her there. :cry:

And eh? She was destined to contain such beast inside of her body?! Crazy! No wonder why she went all berserk and insane the moment Yuki died. :shocked Not to mention another reason explained to why Yuki had the dream of Mayu dying. Mayu planned it since it's the only way to kill the beast inside of her... By dying out of all options... Oh my God, I feel so bad for her. :bleed eyes:

THEN...........................

She died by her own hands while battling Jurina. I saw Jurina trying to take it away from Mayu but oh my God, Mayu didn't want her sister to die and even have that destructive beast, so she sacrificed herself for the sake of the other girl :shocked:. Okay, WHY. Isn't there some sort of... other options Mayu and Jurina could have here...? Maybe something a little bit more happier? :panic:

Damn, this chapter is depressing. As if my mood wasn't already in a sadder state earlier in the day. Doesn't help for a fact that Mayuyu is my kami-oshi. :nervous I had to curl up in a ball and feel terrible for a good hour; me trying to sort out my emotions, haha. That's a good thing though! Yes, I'm emotional but if it's with this effect to the point I'm physically expressing them, then that's great. (As weird as it sounds) :thumbsup

Looking forward to your updates on your fictions and many thanks for this! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 10:40:27 AM »
I read it yesterday but I simply couldn't comment for the reasons LF-san expressed in the comment above. Despite not being Mayu's oshi I am still greatly pained by the Book III and you know... I still can clearly see her death (thanks to my vivid imagination I always have clear images of things happening when I read a story - or in this case, even after I read it  :nervous)

But making us feel like this makes you a really awesome writer and I am always eagerly waiting for your works, Kate :)

So lemme go and write something fluffy that has Mayu in it because if I don't her death in this fic is gonna haunt me for quite a while...  :smhid
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 01:04:06 PM »
So sad, yet so good.

Mayu~~ :bleed eyes:
Come back :bow:

Poor Jurina who has to live alone :cry:

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 01:59:51 PM »
Oh god. Im at the edge of crying.  :mon hanky: :mon hanky: :mon hanky: :mon hanky:
At the last part my mp3 randomly played a very sad violin audio  :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:
Good its REALLY good. SAIKO! Those three book are all awesome  :thumbsup :thumbsup
I will wait patiently for the other book.
Thank you author san
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 03:52:36 PM »
Sooooooo sad :mon runcry: :on speedy:
Why you've to let Mayu die :mon headbang:
But it's such a great book :on GJ:
I love your books very much :mon lovelaff: All are awesome :on gay:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
 :ptam-cry: :pleeease: :mon cry: :mon runcry: :gmon tears: :pig cry:¨
MAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:smoke: Anyway your books are awesome.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »
this is the first fac/chapter that make me drop a tear!!  :cry:

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2013, 12:06:35 PM »
Book III: The Shadow of Despair and Jealousy

~Hi :D
~I’m glad you’re finally update!
~Wow! This chapter is just awesome. It’s full of twist
Just like the past two chapters

+Review+
~Mayu and Jurina’s bond as sister is so strong that they defeat the
Evil Leviathan but  the  sad thing is both Mayu and Yuki died leaving
Jurina alone.
~Mayu is also a strong princess just like her older sister.
She keep her true feelings for the sake of her love ones and choose to die
For them.
~Jurina here is also a responsible and very kind towards Mayu
~This is so cute
~Please update soon
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 05:59:48 PM »
OMG, why didn't I know this AWESOME fic before?!?!?! This is awesome!!!! And you're talented, kate-san T^T  I really enjoy reading this. It's tragic but really good at the same time. I can't wait for your update T^T. You're one of my fav authors now. I also really love your other two fics <3

Gambatte kate-san~

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 01:49:46 PM »
itamana: Glad you enjoy it~ XD It's quite angsty though :P

clubhappy: Glad you enjoy all the book chapters so far (as well as Love Capture) XD

Chichay12: I know~ Its sad right? I realized it's quite angst after I re-read it again XD (Weird eh, when i'm the writer here :P)

imteedee: I know this chapter is sad ><" But don't worry, I'm not that mean...I'll let your mind rest in peace with Book 4 and 5. I'll say it's quite bright and happy~

kevinwkl: XD we'll see whether Mayu will appear or not~ if she did, how will it be~? :P

olive29: I know~ it's a really sad chapter ><"

LoyalFlutist: Poor LF-san. :D I KNOW! It's sad eh? Mayu's faith is to die if she wants to beast to die. But Yukirin saw that and obviously...she didn't want Mayu to die. I know it's a depressing chapter but don't worry, Book 4 and 5 shall at least heal your heart XD I hope~ Since it's going to be quite a bright chapter.

sakura_drop_: Oh wow, sakura-san you have a very strong imagination O_o! Thank you for your compliment~ XD I'm really flattered by that! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far~ (Even though it could be painful :P)

jell_o_jello: Poor Jurina...now that you pointed it out. Jurina is now living alone O_O, well, at least she had finally met with Rena, things will be better~

karenchan: Glad you enjoy all the books so far! I hope you'll enjoy Book 4 and 5 as well XD

leEwẬy: Sowie for letting Mayu die~ XD Glad you enjoy the books so far! :D I hope you'll have fun reading the other 2 books as well~

Zita: Hahahaa! Glad you enjoy it so far! :D

qweakb: Oh wow, ><" I'm surprised! At least you enjoy it! XD

Wmatsui22: Glad you enjoy it~ Mayu is truly strong in this chapter if were to see in one perspective, since she sacrifice so many things, and did everything for the sake of people she love. :)

Sayuki: Oh? Glad you enjoy it! XD I'm flattered for you calling it awesome~ You're also one of my fav authors now too! XD Plus, you can just call me Kate~ (without any honorifics)  :deco:

I'm now influenced by Sherin's talk few days ago... since I brought a lot of pain to readers (and love~ :deco:) and this series is about to be finish... I'm wondering whether you guys want me to wrap it up? :D Basically I'll be writing Book 4 and 5 continuously~ What do you think? I have a poll opened up for voting, :D We'll see how it goes~ (with love from your author XD)

ADDITION: In case of misunderstanding... It doesn't mean that if the YES vote win I will write...I'll take into consideration with many other factors and see whether I should write it out or not. We'll see, we'll see~  :theking :catglare:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:45:49 PM by katekyohit »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2013, 01:55:07 PM »
basically ONE update couldn't mend my heart that fast, you torn my poor heart into pieces SERIOUSLY and of course I don't want it to end like POOF! it's done.  :nervous on the other hand, I'm glad knowing the upcoming chapter would be a little brighter....

MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST KATE!
I'm counting on your powers  :jphip:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: Book of Transcendence ~ Book IV & V: POLL VOTING!! [Close: Oct 15]
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2013, 02:47:41 PM »
I don't know what to vote...
The freedom of the writer is my top priority but for some reason, finishing with just 2 chapters with all these hungry shippers is suicidal. O.O

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2013, 06:20:23 PM »
It is hard to decide.
I would like both ways, but it is not possible. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2013, 03:43:59 PM »
mayuki mayuki mayuki mayuki

but i'm not rushing you to wrote it fast...not when i actually want the others...you know what i mean

(hint: ahhh i forgot~ )

(hint: where's my shoes? oh i'm so forgetful~ )

(hint: A...B...C...and G?? God my brain need more memory capacity~ )

see...

i'm kidding,hope you got the hint..

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Into the Storm (feat. Verbal Jint)