JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - In the Corner

Author Topic: Chibilove373 Story Collectionღ Minami pairings- B'day Special  (Read 19622 times)

Offline chibilove373

• i love minami <3
Chibilove373 Story Collectionღ Minami pairings- B'day Special
« on: September 07, 2013, 04:02:27 AM »
Hi ^^
I love Minami (as you can see) so I'll be writing all about her in my fanfic :)
But out of Minami pairings my favourite ones are Nyanmina, Wminami, Sashimina (I love them a lot currently, maybe they're my no.1...) and Yuumina/Takayuu
I always keep cheating on my otp (takayuu) but I always seem to come back to them XD

Please call me Rin! And I hope you enjoy my stories and comments and thanks mean a lot to me :)

Contents
Because of you...
Prologue

]Infinity 2 ∞ Our love is forever, isn't it?
Prequel
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:02:20 AM by chibilove373 »

♥「世界中でこんなに人がいるのに、あなたと出会って恋に落ちて同じ気持ちになれたのはキセキ」♥

Offline chibilove373

• i love minami <3
Re: Because of you...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 04:08:42 AM »
My first story, and I hope you like it, I haven't officially chosen my pairing for this story (I think I have an idea), so please give me ideas (preferably Minami pairings please :)
And this story may be heart-breaking and horrific so if you do not like sad stories please do not proceed and hope you enjoy it.

~---------------------~
Because of you...
Prologue
There is no kindness in my world.
No compassion. No love. No affection.
Only hate. Only jealousy. Only vengeance.

Best friends who had fitted under the exact definition of ‘best friends’, holding hands, getting into trouble together, fooling around and laughing over the most silliest of things, often become merely nothing but strangers by the time they are in their sophomore year. They walk pass each other without a single world of ‘hi’ and keep on living their lives as if their past had never actually happened.
Lovers who had once connected their lips under the beautiful horizon, promising to never let go of each other’s hands, find new partners breaking the oath without second thought.
Families who had spent their whole lives together under the same roof, laughing, and more than anything feeling so comfortable with each other become nothing but acquaintances who have the identical broken house.

The world is filled with lies.

So I know, what’s behind those masks of people smiling at me.
They do that only to make people believe they are nice and they care. They do it for their own benefit.

They look down on me sympathetically and wonder for what purpose I was born; only bringing more sadness into this world of hate and shame.
People that I've trusted, only betray me.
That’s why I don’t trust anyone. I don’t have any expectations upon anything or anyone.
That’s the easy way of living.

I wake up, eat, and sleep; my life was only for repeating this cycle.
I was tired and fed up with all of this.
I was sure of something.

My determination was stronger than ever.

The 5 letter word heavily rotated in my head, never leaving me for a second.
Death.
I was going to end my life.

~------------------------~

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
Re: Chibilove373 Story Collectionღ Minami pairings
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 07:17:34 AM »
It's a good start. :)
I can't wait to see where this goes. :D
I think it should be TakaYuu! :wub: :twothumbs
Please update soon!!!  :cow:

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 07:37:17 AM »
Oh man!!~ I mean...Oh man!!~ Is that Minami??~
-Who don't want to have a friends and thought this as a lie~
-Yes, yes...I love this kind of fic~ And hey!!~
-I like the way you write it too!!~ Oh...At the very last part...
-Is she going to kill herself or what??~ But seems like...
-She'll gonna die if that word keep repeating in her head...

>Man...It was getting interesting!!~ Plz update it soon!!~ Great prologue!!~

Offline diamond kirara

• I like Atsumina,Takayuu and takamina
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 08:24:43 AM »
Minami!i agree that the world is full of lies but pls don't die.....anyway nice prologue :twothumbs

Offline chibilove373

• i love minami <3
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 12:37:46 AM »
@Ambenya Yeah, they're one of the pairings I was thinking about. But I'm also stuck with that pairing and two others and still can't pick! :nervous Btw, I love your Takayuu fanfic! <3
@Kochiki Yup! That was Minami :) Awww, thank you that means a lot to me <3
@diamond kirara Thank you  :) Honestly, I don't really think that way but Minami does (at least in this story x3

Thank you guys, all your comments mean a lot to me :peace:
And well, this is a different story from the 'Because of you...' its Infinity 2.
Well like how Sayaka and Minami did the Kaekidan (?) thing, I thought of writing second season!  XD
But firstly, I'll start with the prequel, and I hope you like it :)

Oh and before that like I said to Ambenya, I'm stuck between choosing Takayuu/Nyanmina/Marimina.
Maybe I should do a poll? Yup I will actually! So if you have time please vote if you'd like to see your biased-pairing come true <3

~-------------------------~
Infinity 2 ∞ Our love is forever, isn't it?
Prequel
‘Maria do not worry… Maria…’

I vividly remember the day Ruka had disappeared from my side. The vampire hunters had stabbed him from behind and implanted a stake into him which was his only weakness.

‘What can I do for you Ruka!?’

‘Please just be my side.’

‘Ruka! I shall always be by your side!’

‘Thank you.’
As he said that he collapsed to the tiled sapphire floor.

‘I will die…’

‘No, I can’t believe this!’

‘Well, Ruka... Vampires that have been stabbed will reincarnate as human.’
‘I can finally become the same human as… you’
A silent tear dripped down his cold, pale face.

‘ Ruka!! Bite me!’
‘You have to bite me, this time I will find you. I fill find our love. Bite me Ruka! Ruka!’

With his last strength he grabbed me into his arms, as though kindling his beloved treasure which was irreplaceable.
Caressing my face, you slowly placed your hand over it. I felt no heat, no temperateness but for some reason it felt warm.
You lifted my chin up. I felt your cool breathing, on my nose. I knew that this was the last time the magical moment would happen, which resulted in my soft hyperventilation.
My vision darkened as I waited for the moment to happen.

‘Maria, I love you. You are my everything.’ Ruka whispered gently into my ear.
‘Ruk-…’ I was cut off as my dearest brought serenity to me. We knew that this was the last time to prove our faithful love, so beautiful yet so melancholic.
We parted our lips.

'I shall give you eternal life.'
Ruka’s fangs became directed at my nape as I felt a definite pain waver. Blood burned within me.

As the contract concluded, Ruka gently pulled me away as he smiled his last smile, filled with love.

That day, in my arms, Ruka vanished into mist as I grasped the blue rose in my hand. But, there was something I was undoubtedly sure of; there was still the warmth of love.

Just like how Ruka had searched 250 years for me, I shall live the time forever and search our love; believing that the diminutive red flower engraved on my neck is the symbol of our love.

Infinity∞

~------------------------~
I write fanfics so that maybe, just maybe, people could love the pairings I love (x3) and another reason, is so that people who have no hope and courage may wish to live. I know I might not succeed at all for anything (most likely won't xD), but it will mean the world to me if I can change someone's perspective upon life :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:17:01 AM by chibilove373 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 05:15:51 AM »
Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou! I LOVE you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 09:46:48 AM »
Oh!!~ I got to see Infinity again!!~ Infinity 2 that is~
-Naw...Ruka did bite Maria on the neck!!~ Iyaa~
-And gosh...Searching her love for years and years...
-While the bite, the red flower as the symbol of their love~
-Man...I wish they're together though....But with this...
-It's more sad...Dahaha!!~ I'm so evil but hey...

>I like it!!~ I can't wait for the next one!!~ Plz do update another one soon!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 11:27:12 AM »
For 'because of you...', i want takanyan...

eh... Infinity 2... Yeah....

Another one of Ruka and Maria...

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »
please Nyanmina !!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 02:19:12 PM »
wahhhh update soon!!!
onegaishimasu~  :cool1:

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 03:48:08 PM »
Takayuu onegai
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline chibilove373

• i love minami <3
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 02:15:23 PM »
@Riku Kikuchi Oh wow thank you >////< You make me blush :wub:
@Kochiki Yup sure! And thank you for liking it :)
@cisda83 I love Nyanmina as well~ Thank you XD
@ehza Hehe, you'll see what who I chose O0
@Chichay12 Here's your update ^^
@jenzybenzy  Hehe, you'll see what who I chose O0

Sorry for the late (?) update, I was trying to upload one at least every week but I don't think it'll work ;_ :
And thank you for everyone that voted :)
I again... OMG I'm really sorry haven't chosen who to choose yet :(

But here's the next chapter I hope you like it <3

~~~&~~~
Because of you...
Chapter 1

‘Hey? Isn’t that the girl that tried to commit suicide?’

‘What’s she doing here?’

A midget with chestnut silky hair swirling behind her as though streamers walks pass our classroom and captivates all’s eyes. She immediately becomes the centre of attention.

‘I think so; I heard she went up to the top of the school building, ready to jump.’

‘Teachers had big trouble convincing her to step down.’

‘Apparently she resisted and she had to be held down.’

‘Well, I heard she had huge fits and hyperventilated and fainted finally’

‘How scary~’

‘But I have no idea why she would be at school.’

‘I heard her parents had divorced and she was an only child and none of her parents wanted her and she ended up going to her uncle who sexually abused her
everyday…’

‘That is…’sooo~~unfortunate~~  Don’t you reckon Riku-sama~~?’’ Annoying girls from my fan-club express their emphasised sympathetic feelings in unison. I wonder if they are trying to impress me or something…

‘Hmm…? Sure.’ I respond clearly uninterested in the latest gossip. Honestly I really don’t give a damn and those girls harassing me for an answer would be even more annoying.

‘Kyaaa~ Riku-sama just answered my question!’ One girl clearly infatuated by me replies.
‘Nahh!! Riku-sama replied to me!!’
‘Noo! It was me!’

The girls ramble on, upon who I answered… I leave the classroom quickly not wishing to be a witness of a big cat-fight about to take place.

----

‘Riku! Over here!’ my close intellectual buddy waves his arm over leading me to the group.

‘We only have 10min of lunch time left you know? What took you so long?’ Mari questions.

‘Huh? Oh, I just had some really hard time getting away from those girls. Lately they are really starting to get on my nerves; they follow me wherever I go… I just want to live a normal high-school life.’ I say sighing.

‘Well that can’t be helped,’ the midget of our group Yuu says, ‘girls will always be girls’. Yuu smirks as he does his little pervert grin.

‘Yuu stop, you’re being creepy… But it really can’t be helped especially with you coming from a wealth family and fine-looking and muscular,’ Mari says checking Riku out.

‘But you guys have your own fan-club and are rich bastards as well, you know?’ I say.

‘But not as rich as you! How many servants was it? 40? And how many estates were there? 16?’ Yuu questions.

’48 servants and 17 estates,’ Mari corrects, lifting his glasses slightly up like how the nerds do.

‘Whatever smarty pants! But anyway my fortune and Mari’s fortune combined won’t even make half of yours!’ Yuu expresses, noticeably with his animal-like eyes
wide open.

‘Wait... totally off track but lately I’ve been thinking that I’m more attractive than both of you,’ randomly Yuu says.

‘Wait, wait. If you’re talking about attractiveness I think I’m better than anyone,’ Mari says taking his nerdy glasses off, showing off his refined aesthetic appearance.

‘Hey you two, when it comes to looks I bet you 10 million dollars, literally that I will win,’ I announce.
No way in the world was I losing to these two. As much as I hate those screeching woman desperate to get my attention I did not want to lose as a man, it would hurt my ego; especially to the likes of my best buddies.

‘Hey no fair! Using money is prohibited! Well using money more than 1 dollar is prohibited,’ Mari smirks.

‘Wait guys, what are we even competing about?’ Yuu the usually dumb one points out.

‘Now that you tell me…’Mari and I say in unison as we all start cracking up laughing, I mean Yuu who is normally the dumbest of the dumbest child, pointed it out and Mari and I who always aces our tests without giving the slightest damn totally miss it.

‘Now that you say…’ We all sit there for a minute trying to think of something we can compete about.

Then suddenly she came into my mind.

‘How about seeing who can make the suicidal midget fall in love with them?’ I suggest.

‘What’s up Riku? You normally don’t know about the latest gossip?’

‘Oh I was forced to listen to my fans conversation.’

‘Well I have no objections,’ Mari says.

‘Neither. And that way we can also make someone else benefit from this. That midget might actually not suicide,’ Yuu agrees.
‘Yuu who are you calling a midget?’ We tease Yuu as he stamps on his feet like a little child. Oh wait he is a little child, never mind.

‘So we start tomorrow until the day she falls in love with someone and we can’t have any money involved in this or the help of our parents. The winner gets the satisfaction of winning and is claimed as the most attractive of us three?’ I confirm.
We all nod and join fists with one another- our way of making a promise.

We all looked up at the azure vast sky and prayed for our own victory.
At that time none of us dreamed of what was awaiting our friendship. No-one could have imagined it.

~~~&~~~
This is still the same story in case anyone is confused :)

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 03:09:19 PM »
So they are going to try and make Takamina fall in love with them... just for... satisfaction... to see who is the mostb handsome among them...
What are you? 12???
I guess it's gonna be TakaYuu?
What's gonna happen next?
Can't wait to find out!!

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 03:27:00 PM »
I love it already!  :mon inluv:
I really hope it's TakaYuu...  :mon whimper:
Please, please, please let this be TakaYuu!!!! :mon pray2:
But no matter what I hope whoever Takamina gets with convinces her not to commit suicide. :mon determined:

Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter. :mon innocent:
Please update soon! :mon dance:

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »
i have a bad feeling about this.. XD
poor minami  :frustrated:
well if i will choose..i like so see marimina for a change  :on cigar:
but im fine with takayuu  :hehehe:
or better else atsumina  :wriggly:

i just cant want what wil happen next
update soon :on gay:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 04:52:46 PM by Chichay12 »

Offline WantingtoCuddle

• ecchi
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 11:06:19 PM »
This is so good!
I don't care all the pairings sound so good!
Update soon please!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 01:25:43 AM »
Yeah... Are they really that immature?

Minami already been abused her whole life both emotionally and physically even sexually

Still they want to used her for competing who is the more popular between them

Somehow, if later Minami not suicidal but become a murderer and killed them...

Then I would have nothing to say but serve them right...

I don't want Minami be with any if them...

I hope it's with another person... Atsuko comes to the rescue or something

Anyhow, can't wait to see the next update

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chibilove373

• i love minami <3
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 02:07:11 AM »
~~&~~
@TakaminaBG They're kind of conceited bastards at the moment, but it won't stay like that  XD
Ambenya Thank you for all your kind comments and btw I love your latest Takayuu fanfic :)
@Chichay So you don't mind anyone but Nyanmina? :3
@WantingtoCuddle Awww... Thank you so much means a lot to me  :grin:
@cisda83 Yup they are still spoilt brats after all :3 Well I hope MInami doesn't murder anyone though, at least not in real life or fanfic O0

Thank you for all your support <3
As childish as is may sound but I updated early because all your comments made me happy  :hip smile:
I have a suggestion, do you guys want me to write another story and work on three stories or finish this story and the other and then start a new one??

Well I hope you like this chapter <3

~~&~~

Because of you...
Chapter 2
Flashback
‘Calm down. Slowly come down,’ Headmistress Hiroshima orders me, extending her hand slowly.

She may have thought I would grab on to that hand but I wasn't that easily moved.

The only reason she was doing this was so that her renowned school wouldn’t have the title of ’17 year girl suicides’ the next morning.

I was a girl that tried to become a bird. I wished to spread my wings and fly off the 4-storey building.
Neatly lining my white shoes on the roof, I wished that someone would complement me for my manners; even if the words were all lies.

As always, people look down on me sympathetically and wonder for what purpose I was born; only bringing more sadness into this world of hate and shame.
People that I’ve trusted, only betray me.
That’s why I don’t trust anyone. I don’t have any expectations upon anything or anyone.

With those thoughts filling my head I took another step forwards, onto the edge of my life and found myself perpendicular to death below me.
I smiled. Finally I could conclude my life.

I spread my wings, feeling the nonchalant breezy wind rubbing against my body. It felt as though it was helping me to fly.

‘If you need someone to talk to, I’ll organise a counsellor for you. Please, come down now!’ I turn my head around and to my surprise find 10 other teachers holding out a helping hand.

A sharp blade pierces my heart at the sound of the headmistress's crystal clear words.

‘What are your apprehensions? I’ll listen to them all’

‘We care about you.’

‘We hate you. You slut’

‘Just go die’

‘Don’t listen to those girls, I’ll protect you.’

‘See, even Sir got tired of you.’

‘Why don’t you come to school, are you alright?’

‘We don’t need you coming back to our school and getting the highest score for the test.’

‘Slut, midget, bitch’

‘Come back to our school and we will really kill you.’

‘Come to school tomorrow. It’ll be fun’

‘Hahaha! You fell for that! Who needs you? You actually believed me? It was all a LIE’

Stop. Please. Stop.
My memories of sophomore year come back all at once and I feel like I got hit by a brick.

I collapse onto the tiled floor and beg for forgiveness.
‘Stop… Please d-on’t hu-rt m-e…’ I say through stutters as my whole body trembles uncontrollably and I start to hyperventilate.
My vision gets blurred as I fall backwards and my whole body shuts down.

Flashback ended

----

~~♪I looked down on love
But I was unconsciously longing for it
I don't want to be alone
I wanted to be held
By somebody...

The girl that tried to become a bird
Neatly lined up her shoes on the roof
Maybe she wanted to be complimented on her manners
Or maybe she was trying to hint something♪~~

'Takahashi-san, you can come in now,' 1 teacher tells me.
I turn off my ipod and I walk inside to the headmistress's room holding my white envelope firmly, in my hands.

~~~&~~~

Offline WantingtoCuddle

• ecchi
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »
Yay! I'll keep posting if you post a chapter right after each post just kidding  XD XD
But thank you for the fast update  :grin: :grin:
It was good, now time to kill those bullies  :twisted: :twisted:
Looking forward to the next chapter  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - In the Corner