JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl

Author Topic: Outcast and the Exiled Announcement 12/25  (Read 86759 times)

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Announcement 12/25
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:26:31 AM »
A/N: Collab I'm doing with Sei-tan48, this is the jphip ver. So there will probably be a lot less to read due to censoring. Enjoy. Comments are welcomed.

Prologue

It all began on a stormy night.

The moment the villagers noticed the heavy clouds and the angry rumble of the sky, they all ushered the young ones into their homes, shut all doors and windows, and prayed to the gods for their dear life. In the darkness provided by the storm, a large wolf trudged slowly towards the village. It’s black fur was the perfect camouflage, and the most noticeable feature the wolf had was the tiny patch of white fur on it’s chest. It’s steps were slow and heavy, each one digging deeply into the muddy ground and leaving a large paw print afterwards.

The wolf looked up and sniffed the air, taking in the scent of the humans in the poor unsuspecting village. It could smell their anticipation and fear from the storm or more as if they instinctually knew that this storm would bring on more than just rain and thunder. After a moment it growled, it’s eyes shining with a predatory glint as it howled at the rumbling sky.

The howl was loud enough to be heard by the villagers, reverberating into each home and it would be the only warning they will receive before the reckoning of humanity begins.

The village chief gazed at the damage brought on last night by the storm and the wolf attack. They have lost most of their stored food as well as several homes. Those can easily be replaced and, with some time and hard work everything will be good as new but what was irreplaceable was the lives they have lost. All because of a wolf.

The death toll was staggering, more than they have had for the past ten years. The chief sighed wearily. ‘Twenty deaths all in all and nine of them were children. What have we done to anger our gods?’

“This is obviously a bad omen.” One of the elders muttered, a grim look on his face.

“Are you talking about the deaths or something else?” The chief questioned. This elder was the oldest and most respected but the village collectively agreed that he was also the one whose head was shoved farthest up his ass.

The elder grabbed the chief’s arm. “I am talking about the girl!”

“What does she have to do with this?” The chief asked, shaking his arm free of the old man’s grasp.

“Ever since she started living here weird things have been occurring. Our harvests have been weak, our livestock gets attacked, or worse they get sick and die. She’s cursed I tell you!” The old man bellowed, gaining the attention of other villagers. Unaware the girl he was talking about was passing by, a hood over her face.

Murmurs could be heard all around, some agreeing with the old man, while others were afraid to voice their opinion against the man.

Accidentally bumping into someone, the girl being gossiped about fell to the ground, her hood falling and revealing herself. Everyone turned to look at her, some glared, while others, mainly parents of younger children, ushered them away. Muttering something about her being a ‘witch’ or ‘cursed being’.

“Speak of the devil and she appears!” The old man says, marching slowly to the fallen woman, and roughly grabbed her arm. “This is all your fault!” He motions to the ruins of attack last night.

“How is this my fault?” She asks, as she surveys the area before her. The slaughtered remains of families and animals lay mixed together. The stench of death was high this morning. “I just arrived here not even a moment ago. Now if you don’t mind letting go of me.” She added a second later, freeing herself of the old man’s grip, once she was stable on her two feet.

“You insolent brat! Is that how you speak to an elder?” The old man yelled. “Don’t you all see? She doesn’t even care that people have died. People we have laughed with, cried with, and celebrated with.”

The murmurs of the crowd began to pick up once again, this time more and more were siding with the old man, many of them angry at the lack of remorse towards their dead friends and family.

One of the villagers took her by the arm roughly. “We have to rid our village of this witch!”

“Yes, we need this filth, this curse out of our lives!” The elder yelled, a bit of spittle hitting Miyuki’s face causing her to flinch away.

Another grabbed Miyuki’s arm and started dragging her away, she struggled as panic slowly set in and started to cry out. ‘They’re going to kill me!’ She screamed for someone to help her but all her efforts were drowned out by the villager’s angry yells or those that could hear her chose to ignore her.

The village chief looked on, horrified at how they were treating the poor girl. This had escalated far too quickly. He met her eyes and the frightened look she gave him broke his heart, this girl was innocent and merely a victim of some old man’s bitterness.

“Wait! Everyone, listen to me!” But no one seemed to have heard him, so he forcefully made his way to the front of the angry mob, pushing people aside carelessly. He did not want this continue, he will not let his people act like savages. He pried the girl away from the men holding her captive, moving her behind him. “Listen to me!”

Miyuki sobbed behind him and he clenched his fists, no one should treated unfairly. “If… If she is truly cursed then there is nothing we can do.”

“Then what do we do! My son is dead because of her and I do not want to lose any more of my children!” An ailing mother cried, riling up the crowd once more.

He had to think of something, reason will not work they are blinded by their grief and anger. He refused to add the guilt of unjustly taking a person’s life.

“I know what to do!” He yelled, his words hushing the crowd effectively. “Killing her will not solve this or remove the curse, her blood will only seep into ground and poison the earth but… but the gods will know what to do: We should send her to the forest!”

Another wave of murmurs began and they all agreed to what their chief said, the old man mysteriously silent and looking on with contempt. His plan had failed; he wants her dead, not banished.

“The gods will deal with her, they will know what kind of punishment they will inflict and then our village will be lifted from this curse!” The crowd yelled in agreement. “Today, before dusk, I will take her to the forest and leave her there for the gods. For now, we must gather our supplies, bury the dead and mourn for them.”

With that the crowd dispersed, a few able bodied men lingered, knowing that the chief would give them orders soon enough. The elder snorted in disgust before shuffling away.

He sighed when the old man was out of earshot, relieved that he was able to avoid more bloodshed. The sobs behind him had died down but he still heard a few sniffles.

“Thank you.” She whispered against his back, her voice so small and fragile compared to his own.

“I am not doing this for you, child. I am doing this for the sanity of my people.” He nodded at the two men and they both moved, taking the girl by the arm. He looked them both in the eye, these are his friends and staunch supporters, they’ll take care of the girl. “Keep her at the village hall for the time being and do not let her escape or anyone harm her.”

‘What happened last night? All I can smell is death in the air?’ A lone wolf thought to herself, as she was traveling back to her pack. The scent was fresh, something or someone got a lot of killing done during last night’s storm.

Shaking off the odd feeling, the wolf continued on, enjoying the feel of the moistened dirt under her paws. She had a thing for going off before a storm would hit. Even if water wasn’t her element.

Upon entering the grounds, she noticed everyone’s eyes on her. But what really caught her attention, was that they didn’t seem too pleased to see her.

“What happened last night?” The first if many questions was being asked.

Confused, the newly arrived she-wolf, yawned before answering. “Nothing happened. I went out and now I’m back.”

“Our scouts have just reported that a human village near by was attacked. Apparently by a big black wolf. Now I’ll ask again, where were you last night?” The second in command asked, wanting an actual answer.

“…You think I attacked them?” The accused wolf asked, her tone turning cold to mask the hurt she was experiencing. Her own pack was turning against her. “Think what you want then. I do not slaughter the innocent.”

“You’re the only one who matches the description perfectly, and the fact that you weren’t here doesn’t help your case one bit. You leave me no choice, Yamamoto Sayaka. You’re exiled on the high accounts of manslaughter.”

Narrowing her eyes at all her now ex-clan mates, she gave off a growl, before turning away sharply. But not before giving the scout one last look over, she didn’t recognize them one bit, but didn’t think to question them. Not that they would believe her, she nothing but a traitor in their eyes now.

She had broken the ultimate rule.

“Enjoy your reign while it lasts, Kei. Being Alpha isn’t an easy job.”

“Get out of here before I send them after you.” Kei warned.

Not needing to be told twice, Sayaka ran off into the wildness from where she had returned. A pained expression on her face, but deep down in her heart she promised to return, once she has cleared her name.

But first things first, she needed to get out of Namba’s territory and get some rest. She’s been out wandering about all night. Seeing that the ground was still wet from the rain, she chose to nest under a tree where the soil was still dry. Curling her tail around her body, she allowed sleep to overtake her.

The lone girl within a hostile environment could only sit and wait, as the sun was moving slowly downward, marking the end of noon. Soon she would be dragged out of this place, and into the forest, where only the gods know what will happen to her.

Without warning, the chief of the village entered, and with him a tray of food. “Eat.” He ordered, placing the tray down at the table where the girl has been since morning. “I’m not inhumane, everyone has to eat.”

Looking down at the meal, it was simple vegetable soup and black bread. Although she was starving by this point, having not eaten since the night before, the girl nodded slowly, before lifting the spoon to her mouth.

It was tasteless.

She tore off a chunk of the black bread, and dipped into the broth, and bit into it.

It was like biting into charcoal.

Giving up on eating, she pushed the tray away, before looking back out the sole window. Watching and waiting as her peaceful life was coming to and unexpected end. All because she was ‘cursed’.

This village had become her home for two years and just when she thought she had found a place where she could put up her feet it was gone in a blink of an eye. She should’ve have learned by now, everything she would have or will love will always be taken away from her. Proving that nothing good lasts forever.

That’s why she preferred to be alone. ‘I will always be alone.’

She must have standing there for several hours, deep in her thoughts that she didn’t notice the village chief had returned to take her to the forest.

“Miyuki.” She perked up, turning around to face the village chief.

“Tomonobu.” She said the chief’s name as her greeting. He’s a great man, level headed, not the type to submit to the whims of the village elders and cared only for the welfare of his people. “Is it time?”

He nodded and Miyuki took note that his hands were empty which meant that they were really going to leave her in the forest to die alone. She bowed her head, biting her lip as she held back a sob. ‘I think it might have been better if the villagers burned me at the stake, at least I didn’t have to be alone.’

“Show me your hand.” Tomonobu held out his hand but the girl ignored him. “Miyuki…”

She looked up a slightly puzzled look on her face and continued, taking her hand. “I cannot give you food or anything else to take with you. The guards will notice and will only take it away from you… but I can give you this.”

He pressed something into her palm and her eyes widened as she felt the cold steel against her skin. The knife was quite small, the blade was barely even 5 inches and the wooden handle was so old that she thought that might turn into splinters if she held on too tightly. “It’s not much but it will at least give you a chance to survive and if you keep it hidden the guards won’t take it.”

“Why?” She asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

“As I said, I am not inhumane.” He turned around and walked towards the door. “We have to hurry, I prefer to have this to be over before dark.”
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 08:17:42 PM by Charlotte-Sempai »
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Outcast and the Exiled (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:28:55 PM »
SayaMilky...
poor them being caused for what they're did not do..hope they both meet soon
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline eel_96

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:17:10 PM »
I like this story.. Really interesting :twothumbs
I think sayanee being a wolf is really cool :nya:
Please update soon author..  :)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 05:22:36 AM »
Sayanee is a werewolf? Or just wolf? Waah interesting :twothumbs
Pleasee continue 8)

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 1 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 09:46:51 AM »
A/N: Update list has been determined between Sei and I. Mondays and Thursdays, unless otherwise started.

@deguchi: They're gonna meet this chapter. :D
@eel_96: I'm glad you're enjoying itso far.
@gilangfajri: Sayaka isnt a werewolf. She's a wolf-being.

Warning: Mild Language

Chapter 1:

Miyuki checked her pocket for the knife that the chief gave her, making sure that it was still there and hiked on. She wasn’t sure where she was going or even cares at all. What she needs to do right now, is to find food and shelter. She took another step but ended up tripping on an exposed root, scraping her hands when she tried to cushion her fall with them.

She slowly got up, muttering expletives under her breath as she did so. She looked up and tried to look past the thick canopy to gauge the time but it was nearly impossible to see anything, still she felt that she needed to hurry. With a frustrated sigh, she continued on while muttering more expletives and oblivious to an encounter that will change her life.

Sayaka opened one eye, an ear immediately homing in to the noise that interrupted her sleep. She lifted her head, nose twitching as it caught an unusual scent. Sayaka yawned and stretched before standing up from her sleeping spot. She followed her nose and ignored the critters that she would have gladly taken as prey because her curiosity was more important.

Her nose led her to a human girl struggling to pull her skirt off from a stubborn root. Sayaka titled her head to the side, it was almost dark and the forest isn’t the safest place to be once the sun had sunk. The girl fell on her back when she managed to free her skirt from the root and Sayaka chuckled inwardly when the girl shouted a long string of expletives. She looked interesting enough for Sayaka to follow around and this will be a welcome distraction from the thoughts of her being exiled from her own clan.

Her own clan. Her home and her family.

She felt rage bubbling within her but dispelled it with a shake of a head. It won’t do well for her to dwell on it too much. There’s nothing she can do for now but later she’ll find evidence to prove her innocence and will relish in making the perpetrator suffer. So, a little distraction won’t hurt.

Miyuki pushed herself off the ground again, this was fourth time she fell and, her hands and knees were probably covered in scratches by now. Her frustration was rising rapidly and she hadn’t food or shelter yet.

She kept on walking while fingering the knife in her. ‘Maybe he gave me this so I could just end it, no one would mourn for me anyway.’ She scoffed at how ridiculous that thought sounded. ‘Why am I thinking like this? I’m not some angst ridden teenager that can whine all day, I’ve gone through much worse!’

With that thought in mind her determination was renewed and she marched forward not noticing another root hell bent on making her trip again. She fell with a yelp and this time her hands weren’t fast enough to cushion her fall. The forest must really want to piss her off or kill her.

“Well hello there, girly.” A gravely voice greeted. Miyuki looked up to see a pair of boots in front of her, her gaze moved higher and she found herself looking at the ugliest man she’d seen in her whole life, sneering down at her.

She heard footsteps approaching and she hauled up to her feet by two men both of them sneering at her. The man that greeted her, walked towards her.

“Now what’s a pretty little thing like you doing in the forest?” He leaned in close and Miyuki barely stopped herself from cringing at his foul breath but she wasn’t fast enough to stop her mouth.

“Would you mind moving back a bit? Your breath smells like you ate ten skunks.” The men holding her captive laughed and Miyuki felt swelled with a bit of pride at this.

“Shut up, you little shits!” They immediately stopped and their hold on her tightened painfully. “Right, I tried asking you nice but then you just went and insulted me.”

He sneered at Miyuki and she wondered if that’s the only face he can make.

“I’m gonna make you pay, teef.”

Miyuki reacted quickly, her knee came up and hit him right on the crotch. He yelled a high pitched scream and the men on either side of her immediately let go of her to help their boss. She took that as a chance to flee out of there and vaguely heard the foul breathed men yelling obscenities at her.

She ran as fast as her feet would let her and doing her best to lose the men. Whatever bit of courage she had earlier was gone and all she had now was dread. These men were scum and unlike the villagers that had wanted to kill her, these men will want more than that. She’d rather be dead than give it to them.

She made a random turn and felt a heavy weight fall on top of her. The same man earlier, sneered at her again. “Got you! Now, I ain’t letting go of you little teef.”

He trapped her arms above her head and descended on her. Miyuki closed her eyes and tried to scream for help but stopped short when the weight on her suddenly disappeared. She heard a yowl of pain and turned to find a large wolf, tearing apart the man’s throat. The man yowled again and began to wave his arms wildly. Somehow he managed to hit the wolf and the animal let go of his neck, moving to stand between Miyuki and her attacker.

She sat up, backing up against the tree and looked with wide panicked eyes. The wolf barked as the man slowly staggered to his, he was holding his hand against his neck in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

“What the fuck is this?” He pointed at the wolf. “Doesn’t matter, your mutt will—”

The wolf attacked again and Miyuki covered up her eyes with her hands, unable to stomach the carnage that was happening in front of her. She heard the man’s cries for help followed by more sounds of fighting, her attacker’s friends mostly likely joining in the fray. When she removed her hands, she nearly fainted at amount of blood she saw but in the midst of the blood and guts was the wolf. It was laying on it’s side, breathing heavily and blood seeping in various places. What worried her the most was the gaping wound on it’s leg and from the looks of it the wolf would die from blood loss if not taken care of immediately.

Swallowing the urge to vomit at the sight before her, the sweat covered girl got off the ground, and slowly made her way towards her savior. But when a warning growl was sent her way, she stopped. She locked eyes with the beast. Behind the fierce look it was giving her, there was a hint of fear. Breaking the staring contest, the wolf began licking her wounds, trying to get it to stop bleeding, but the hole was way too open and exposed.

At this rate the wolf would bleed to death.

Miyuki felt conflicted, should see approach her wounded savior and offer her assistance, or take the chance to cover more ground. Something in the back of her mind was telling her to help. Looking over the remains of the bandits, she began looting their dead bodies for anything useful.

After searching through the packs, she found very little supplies. But while digging around in the last bag, the bag of the leader, she found a very rare herb. One rumored to help heal anything faster. When she looked over at the wolf, she noticed it’s gaze on her. Watching her carefully.

The black wolf’s gaze was intense, but she had to ignore it if she was going to save it’s life. Even if it turned on her later, at least she would feel good about returning a favor. Once Miyuki finished bagging everything she could, she placed the bag on a fallen tree stump. before making her way to the wolf.

“I need you to trust me.” She said, causing the wolf to narrow it’s eyes on her. It wasn’t a threatening motion, it was more of ‘you’ve got my attention’ motion. Since she didn’t have a mortar, Miyuki was forced to chew on the plant, and immediately the bitter taste was overwhelming for her mouth, but she pressed on until the plant was in a pasty state.

Removing the thoroughly chewed plant from her mouth, she quickly applied it to the wolves open wound. The growl she got was down right scary, and when she expected to be lashed out at, she was surprised to be breathing.

“Don’t lick it off okay. I need to wrap it up.” She said, before looking around for something to wrap the wounded leg in, but she saw nothing. Sighing to herself, she reached for her shirt sleeve and ripped it off. It didn’t take much effort, since it was falling apart anyway. Tearing the sleeve into strips, she began doing what she could to cover the wound.Backing away, she took a moment to see her handy-work, she did pretty well.

By now the sun was barely visible behind the vast amount of trees, and it wasn’t safe to be out here, not in the open it is. Miyuki wasn’t about to leave this wolf in the open while she seeked somewhere to sleep for the night. Squinting her eyes, Miyuki spotted a large tree, it’s roots would have to be their temporary place of rest for the night. But now comes the hard part.

Moving the beast.

By now, the black wolf was in between sleeping and watching her movement. It no longer seemed to be hostile, as it was fighting for it’s life at the moment. It lost a lot of blood, and desperately needed a warm place for the night.

‘Please don’t be mad at me.’ Miyuki mentally prayed, as she went around the big wolf and attempted to lift it up, expecting it to be heavy, but to her surprise, the wolf was quite light.

The wolf’s eyes shot open as it began squirming in her arms, but it soon lost it’s energy, as it realized that if it fell from the height it would only make her wounds reopen and possibly make it worse.

Arriving at the base of the tree, Miyuki crouched down and placed the wolf down, before running off.

‘This girl is weird.’ The wolf thought, as she watched the girl run off. ‘Weird but nice.’ She soon added, as tried she moving her leg, but the sharp pain that followed a second later, made her give up on moving. She was stuck in this position, and it was getting colder and colder by the second.

The scent of the girl returned, but this time she had the bag from before, and a pile of wood with her, with the intention of starting a fire. The wolf watched with mild amusement at the first few failed attempts of making the fire, but by the fourth time, a spark was seen and the wood came to life.

The warmth of the small fire was a great start towards feeling better, but while the wolf had extra fur to help her, the small human did not. Sayaka watched as the girl huddle against herself to keep herself warm.

The girl turned her head, gazing at something and the wolf followed her line of sight. Sayaka found the girl looking at the remnants of her fight earlier and she barked loudly, feeling proud of her accomplishment.

The girl turned to face her and Sayaka saw a bit of amusement in her gaze. “You enjoyed that didn’t you? The killing and the violence.”

Sayaka growled and bared her fangs at the girl. No she didn’t like taking human lives, it’s against her nature and principle that all living beings must be protected but those men were scum and were trying to hurt a helpless girl. If the girl was able to defend herself, Sayaka would have just left her alone.

She was proud of ridding the world of a few horrible people.

Miyuki didn’t seemed fazed at the wolf’s display of aggression, choosing to ignore it and press on in keeping up the one-sided conversation.

“Okay, maybe not but I guess you like the thrill of a fight then?” The wolf barked at Miyuki and she nodded in understanding. “My name is Miyuki, just in case you’re curious to know who this clumsy human that stumbled into this forest.”

Sayaka barked in agreement and inwardly lamented at the fact that she can’t talk when in wolf form. ‘Could have said stupid instead of clumsy.’

Sensing that that their conversation was over, Miyuki stood up and gave the wolf a pat on the head which the wolf responded with a growl.

She giggled. “Aww, you’re cute.” The wolf growled louder. “Nope, you don’t scare me. You’re too injured to do a thing and I suggest you stay put or I’ll knock you out.”

Sayaka saw the stern look that Miyuki was giving her and bowed, ears flattening against her head. She let out a snort when she realized something. ‘I’m a goddamn Alpha and I’m letting a human girl order me around and threaten me?’

Miyuki started walking towards the bandits’ remains and Sayaka closed her eyes, hoping to catch a bit of sleep.

It might have been a few minutes or hours but Sayaka was startled from her light doze when she felt a weight rest on her chest. She growled, opening her eyes and found Miyuki resting her head on her while carefully avoiding some of her less severe injuries.

She barked, making Miyuki sit up and glare at her. ‘This girl has guts or really stupid for laying on me like that.’

Miyuki swatted Sayaka on the nose and the wolf barked at her again, enraged at being treated like a domesticated dog. “Don’t bark or growl at me, or else…”

She left the threat hanging and they both glared at each other, initiating a silent battle of wills. Fortunately or unfortunately, like before Sayaka gave in and looked away.

“Good girl…” Miyuki scratched the wolf’s ear and smiled cheekily when the wolf didn’t pull away. “I found some jerky while rummaging through the bodies and a bit more cloth to replace the one on your leg when needed.”

She rummaged around a bag that she must’ve pilfered off on one of the dead men and handed Sayaka a piece of jerky. The wolf turned her head away, she hated jerky. Besides the odd taste she hated jerky the most, she prefers her meat fresh and juicy. Miyuki ignored Sayaka’s obvious show of distaste and shoved the dried meat into Sayaka’s mouth, forcing Sayaka to eat it.

“Eat.” She ordered simply and the wolf obeyed, not wanting to get another swat on the nose. After finishing a few pieces, Miyuki smiled again and started patting the wolf on the head. “You’ll need food to regain your strength and heal. So that tomorrow, we can sneak into my house, get some of my things and look another village to stay.”

The wolf gave Miyuki an incredulous look. “Don’t be stupid! I get the feeling that you’ve been kicked out from your pack because I know wolves travel in packs. The only time a wolf is ever alone is when they get kicked out. Now give me a growl if I’m wrong.”

When she didn’t get a response, Miyuki continued on. “See? You have no choice but to stay with me. Well, until you’ve healed up and found another pack anyway…”

Sayaka tilted her head to the side at the dejected way the girl said the last part but before she could guess what made the girl sound that way, Miyuki started scratching her ears an effective way of distracting a wolf.

“Anyway, we’ll leave early tomorrow. No one comes near the house I used to live in so it will be easy for me to sneak into my own home to get us supplies.” She scooted closer to the wolf. “Now let me use you as a pillow, it’s cold out here.”

The wolf let Miyuki lay where head was on earlier, it was odd to be ordered around and being Namba Clan’s Alpha not being able to say no to this girl was the strangest. ‘That doesn’t mean I won’t make it easy for her.’ With that thought she flicked her tail, hitting Miyuki right in the face and took a bit of delight when the girl yelped in surprise.

Within minutes the girl was asleep. Today’s events finally took its toll on her exhausted body. Cuddling further onto Sayaka’s body, the wolf herself could feel a certain spot on on her body getting wet.

'She's…..crying. But why? Are you like me as well?' Sayaka wondered she wants the girls sleep. Feeling a sense of pity she wrapped her tail around Miyuki's  body.

The sound of birds singing early in the morning awoke the sleeping wolf, who noticed immediately that the girl wasn’t there. Testing to see if she could walk, Sayaka carefully stood testing how much strength she could put on her leg. Seeing that she could put almost half of her weight made her feel that better.

After walking around a bit she caught scent of Miyuki. Following it, she was led to a creek, there Sayaka saw Miyuki’s nude body, washing herself. Upon realizing she shouldn’t be watching, she tried to turn around, but put too much pressure on her leg and crumpled to the ground. Alerting her presence to Miyuki.

Turning around Miyuki ducked into the water, only to relax when she saw it was only the wolf. “It’s just you. I thought it was more bandits.”

Sayaka snorted at how carefree her companion was.

"Why don’t you come join me? I could use an opportunity to clean the blood off your fur.”

Snorting again, Sayaka turned and went back into the lush forest, but not too far away from her idiotic companion, just in case she runs into trouble. But for now the wolf wanted something to eat, REAL meat.

Frowning at the rejection of the wolf, Miyuki continued bathing herself for a few moments longer, before exiting. She had only put her underwear back on, as she would have to wait to put her clothes back on. As she returned back to the temporary camp, she was surprised to see, a once lively pair of rabbits, dead at the entrance.

The next thing she noticed, was the black wolf, returning with another. This one being dropped at her feet. Sayaka sat and waited for the offering to be taken, but while she waited, her stomach was growling.

‘Hurry up already.’

“Oh!” Miyuki realized what was going on. “This one is for me. Thank you.” She smiled, patting the wolf on her head, who growled slightly, her tail twitching at the gesture.

Taking the rabbit, she set to work skinning the animal. She was no stranger to this task, as she has had to do this to many animals in order to feed herself. She tossed the bits that she didn’t need at the wolf while saving the skin and fur, she placed it in a pile, before re-starting the fire from last night.

They went about their business in companionable silence, the only sounds that broke the silence was the wolf hungrily devouring her share and the sound of the rabbit being roasted.

Sayaka eyed the girl surreptitiously, wondering why she didn’t just put her clothes on. Not that she minded, her tail was wagging slightly at the sight. In her opinion humans were weak and squishy but she can’t deny the fact that they are quite pleasing to the eye. ‘Especially this one.’

After eating their breakfast, Miyuki managed to convince the wolf to have her bandages replaced. The bleeding had stopped but it needed to be stitched for it to heal properly.

Miyuki put out the fire after putting on the rest of her clothes and put the rabbit hide in her bag, thinking that it might come handy later. She put out the fire and went about breaking camp as quick as she could.

The walk back to Miyuki’s village was slow and Miyuki was making her companion take a break whenever she noticed the wolf would start dawdling because of her injury. Miyuki didn’t talk much during their hike, she was too busy trying not to trip and the wolf didn’t care as long she didn’t make too much noise.

It was lunch time when Miyuki broke the companionable silence between her and new canine friend. She was sitting on a fallen tree, contently chewing on a piece jerky while the wolf had managed to catch a couple of squirrels with a bit of help from Miyuki by luring them in with some nuts and berries she collected along the way.

“Hey…” Miyuki started and the wolf looked up from chewing on a leg. “What should I call you?”

The wolf gave her an incredulous look something that she’s doing quite a lot lately, tilting her head to the side and point her ears towards Miyuki as if saying that the answer was obvious.

“I can’t call you wolf forever… how about spot?” The wolf snorted and threw a piece of squirrel at her. “That’s disgusting!”

She threw out another name but the wolf ignored her. Even after they ate and continued walking Miyuki was still throwing out names and the wolf would ignore Miyuki the whole time.

It was dusk by the time they reached Miyuki’s village and just as Miyuki said her home remained untouched despite the villagers hate for her. The tales that the overprotective mothers spread certainly worked in her favor this time. They were able to enter her house without much trouble and she was glad that her house was near the edge of the forest. She ushered the wolf to sit on the couch while she searched the house for her medical supplies so she could finally stitch the wolf up. Lighting only one candle so as not to attract any attention.

Miyuki walked towards where the wolf was as she held up the medical supplies she had gathered. The wolf had become surprisingly compliant to her orders, ever since that night she spent in the forest with it and a thought that her new friend might be more than it let on. But she banished it immediately when she noticed started chewing off it’s makeshift bandages.

“Don’t do that!” She swatted the wolf on the nose and instead of growling at Miyuki like the night before the wolf turned away and started pawing at her own nose. “Don’t act like that it hurt, I barely put any strength behind it.”

As usual the wolf ignored and Miyuki rolled her eyes before pushing the wolf to lay on the couch. “Now at least, let me clean up your wound since you didn’t let me do it this morning.”

Miyuki started to work on the wound, pausing to rub the wolf’s side to calm it down when it hurt too much. She would sometimes throw in a name and the wolf would smack her with it’s tail in disagreement. By the time she was done the wolf was had fallen asleep and realized that exhaustion had creeped up on her too. She stretched languidly and was sorely tempted to catch a few hours of sleep just like the wolf but she she still had things to do.

Staying here too long won’t be good for them.

She gathered all the things that they needed; trail rations, medical supplies—in case they run into trouble, all of her money and a change of clothes. She would have taken more but it would be too heavy for her carry them all and she didn’t think that the wolf would be fit to carry anything besides it’s own weight.

There was another village across the forest and an old friend that she had not seen in a while, she can stay as long as she needed. She roused the wolf from it’s sleep and left just as quick as they had come.
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 2 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 04:56:44 AM »
Chapter 2

The incessant knocking roused Yui from her sleep. She languidly got up from her bed, careful not to disturb the other occupant of bed. Taking a single candle with her, Yui made her way towards the door where the knocking still continued.

She looked out the window and was only able to see two figures standing right outside her door. “Who is it?”

“It’s Miyuki! Please, open the door it’s cold out here!” Came a muffled reply. Yui recognized that voice and, quickly unlocked the numerous locks and bolts that Paru insisted they should have.

She let out a triumphant sound when the last bolt unlocked and quickly ushered Miyuki in, pausing to look at Miyuki when she saw a wolf follow nonchalantly after her friend. A smile from Miyuki assured Yui that the wolf was friendly, at least to Miyuki. The wolf’s protective presence seemed to loom over her friend ominously.

Yui guided them to the kitchen, and began preparing some tea.

“I didn’t expect your visit, much less with a wolf.” The homeowner broke the silence, as she looked at her two guests. She shifted in her seat, as the wolf’s steely gaze was on her.  “Quite the protector you’ve got there...but she’s hurt I see.”

“Ah, how did you know?” Miyuki asked, as she looked from her friend to the stiff wolf sitting beside her. “Stop glaring, she’s a friend.” The girl scolded the wolf, patting her head to calm her down.

Yui’s eyebrow rose at the interaction between the two, but chose not to comment upon it right now. Remembering the previous question, she replied, “I could see it in her body language. She is shifted more onto her right leg. Also there are noticeable patches of her fur missing on her side. What happened?”

“It’s kinda…. a long story.”

“I see. Tell me when you’re more rested. Feel free to stay in one of my guest rooms.” Yui offered, as she placed the tea down in front of her friend. “It’s still pretty early, and if a certain someone finds out I’m not beside her, she’ll be grumpy. I’ll see you two later.” and with that Yui disappeared up the stairs.

Miyuki looked down at the black wolf and grinned. “At least we have a place to stay for a while.”

Sayaka snorted before yawning, her razor sharp teeth showing, before her mouth closed. The exhaustion was showing on her body, and she was ready to collapse after traveling so far in a short amount of time.

Guzzling down the warm tea, Miyuki stood up and stretched. “Time to get some rest~” She said, as she followed her memory of the place, and went up the same stairs Yui disappeared up a few minutes prior. The sound of Sayaka’s pads across the ground was the only other sound she heard.

Stopping in front of the room she stayed in last time, she opened the door. Once she was sure the silent wolf was in the room as well, she closed the door and fell onto the bed. Though it was only for a day, she still missed the soft feeling of a warm bed. Not a moment later she felt the bed shift and sink in beside her.

Miyuki turned over and locked eyes with the wolf, confused at the fact she’s also on the bed. But the look she was receiving in return told her that the shewolf wasn’t going anywhere.

“Alright Miss Alpha. You can stay up here, but move over.”

Surprisingly Sayaka did as commanded, and she didn’t huff, snort, or slap Miyuki with her tail.

“Wait...you actually like that name? Alpha? You’re so full of yourself!” Miyuki laughed, before being smacked with, you guessed it, a certain black tail.

‘At least its a manageable nickname.’ Sayaka huffed, before turning over and facing away from the laughing girl, making sure to hit her again with the tail to shut her up. ‘Better than watermelon or choco.’

Within a few minutes the two fell asleep, and during the rest of the two, Miyuki shifted closer to the wolf that was once again facing her, and at some point, Sayaka’s muzzle made it’s way on top of the girl in a protective manner. Her body was facing the door, just incase they have some unwelcomed guests.

--

A sudden knock awoke the sleeping wolf, her ears shooting up straight, a warning growl leaving her mouth. The sudden growling awoke Miyuki, who sat up. One hand rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, while her free hand coaxed Sayaka to calm down.

The door opened a moment later, and Yui’s head poked in.“I see you two are awake now. Let’s eat together.”

If Yui noticed the odd image of Miyuki calmly patting an angry wolf, she chose not to say anything and instead quietly closed the door behind her. As they made their way downstairs, the scent of lunch being made wafted over them and Miyuki was feeling quite giddy at the prospect of eating real food. She was getting sick of trail rations and roasted rabbit.

The wolf was following closely behind Miyuki, furtively observing her surroundings and, taking note of every nook and cranny. She’d already found a few hiding places for Miyuki and some ambush spots, her mind was already working hard in ensuring Miyuki’s safety. She didn’t even stop and question herself why she was doing it.

Before they got to the kitchen, Miyuki turned around and knelt down before Sayaka. “No glaring, no growling and no barking at the residents in this house. They are our friends.” She paused. “Except for the cat, Bisu. He’s evil you can bark at him all day if you like.”

She stood up and continued her way to the kitchen. Miyuki smiled as she saw who the occupants of the room were, she walked to nearest person and hugged her enthusiastically.

“I missed you, Paru!” Miyuki pulled back and the girl greeted her with a barely visible smile before going turning away to prepare their meal. Miyuki started pouting.

“Yui, how come she’s still so salty?” She turned her pout to Yui was busy drinking her herbal tea. “I thought you fixed her?”

“I like her just the way she is, Miyuki.” Yui said, without looking up from her notes, it will be a busy day for her and Paru today.

There had been an influx patients that came from another village, the small hospice that she ran was nearly at full capacity and, she was completely understaffed with her and Paru the only ones who actual work there with the occasional volunteer. She was afraid that she might start turning away some patients and send them off to different hospice from a village farther from here, despite wanting to help them.

At the very bottom of the page was a note that she had underlined yesterday. ‘Cause of injuries from wolf attack.’

Her gazed moved up from her notes to the wolf that was busy grooming itself. As if sensing her gaze, the wolf looked up and stared at her coldly. She had a gut feeling that this wolf might have something to do with this. She held the wolf’s gaze, until Miyuki interrupted it by cutting in her line of sight and helping Paru place the dishes on the table.

She watched curiously when the wolf took the last empty seat and instead of gobbling up the food like most dogs would do instead it waited for Miyuki to give it a plateful of food. Paru was helping too and didn’t seem to find the sight weird. It even waited for Miyuki to start eating before it did so.

It was disturbing.

“Miyuki, where’d you find the wolf?” Paru asked, drizzling some salt on her meal. A small alarming pile of salt was starting to form.

Miyuki stopped shovelling food into her mouth and swallowed it before answering with a smile. “Alpha, saved me from getting raped by bandits.”

Alpha seemed to puff her chest while looking at Miyuki, obviously proud of what she’d done and a chance to gloat. The girl went back to eating. Yui and Paru stole a quick glance at each other, unsurprised at Miyuki casually brushing off a traumatic experience to most people. Paru gave Yui an imperceptible nod, she’ll talk to Yui later. Hopefully, without the wolf.

Paru took a spoonful of her food, generously covered in salt. Sayaka watched in disgust as the girl ate it.

“What were you doing in the forest?” Paru continued, taking another bite.

A dark look crossed Miyuki’s face and Yui noticing this, quickly changed the subject. “I think it’s about time we should all get to the hospice. Our patients are waiting and I think Alpha will need to get those bandages changed.”

The wolf got off it’s chair and stalked off to sit by Miyuki’s chair. Yui crinkled her nose as the wolf passed by her.

“A bath might help too.”

Sayaka growled and Miyuki swatted the wolf on the nose. “No growling!”

--

The walk to the hospice was filled with discussion about Miyuki’s living arrangements. Since Yui and Paru had deduced that Miyuki had been kicked out of her village. They had agreed that Miyuki can stay at Paru’s old home. It had practically been abandoned since Paru started sleeping more often at Yui’s house and for Yui, this would mean that her girlfriend will officially move in with her.

Sayaka listened to their conversation half-heartedly, the rest of her attention was focused on her surroundings. She was too busy memorizing everything she can about this new village and didn’t notice that three girls had stopped walking, accidentally bumping the back of Yui’s knee with her head.

“Looks like your wolf is eager to get herself restitched, Miyuki.” Yui said as she opened the door to the hospice.

The scent of blood and medicine hit Sayaka’s sensitive nose, she nearly gagged. The girls quickly went inside and she reluctantly followed after them. Once inside, Paru started checking on each patient while a nervous volunteer that had stayed at the hospice all night followed after her, giving updates on each patient she checked. Yui and Miyuki, on the other hand, continued on to a room deeper into the hospice and Sayaka found the smell of medicine in this room was stronger.

“Alpha, I need you on this table.” Yui said, gesturing to a table in the middle of the room.

Sayaka felt insulted with Yui ordering her around and sat down as an act of disobedience. She was an alpha wolf, nobody tells her what to do, not even her own mother cou—

“Don’t be such an ass, Alpha!” Miyuki tapped her foot impatiently, glaring down at the stubborn wolf. “If you’re not up on that table right this second, I’ll swat your nose in ten different ways that you won’t be able to smell anything for a week.”

Sayaka quickly got up and scrambled up the table with a bit of help from Yui. She was so busy trying to get herself situated that she didn’t notice the amused chuckle from Yui. She laid on her good side and, tried not to growl when Yui started poking and prodding Miyuki’s handiwork.

“You were a bit sloppy, Miyuki.” Yui noted, taking a pair of shears and cutting the stitches. “She’ll need to be restitched and I might need to reopen the wound to check for any dirt in it.”

Each cut caused a slight spike of pain for Sayaka and Miyuki quickly moved close to rub her neck, immediately calming  the wolf.

“Didn’t really have time to do it properly. I was a bit worried that a lynch mob might show up at my front door if I stayed too long.” Miyuki looked down at found the wolf with her eyes closed tightly from the pain. “You’re doing great, Alpha. With Yui, I’m sure you’re in good hands.”

As Yui worked on getting out the stitches, the same nervous volunteer that followed Paru around entered the room. He looked at Yui and wrung his hands anxiously. “Ma’am, there’s a problem with one of the patients. She’s having a panic attack about her amputated leg and—”

“Miyuki can deal with that.” Yui interrupted, not looking up from her work. “Can you give Paru a hand?”

Miyuki nodded wordlessly and ordered the wolf to behave before she left with the volunteer, leaving Sayaka alone with Yui.

“It’s just you and me now, wolf.”

Sayaka growled but didn’t move from her place. At being prodded at a certain spot, Sayaka nearly jumped off the table. Sending a warning glare at the woman cleaning her wounds, she huffed, before closing her eyes.

“You know Alpha, I’m quite confused about why you’re still hanging around Miyuki. But I won’t question your motives.” Yui started, as she began restitching the wound, once she found it safe enough. “But if you have any ill intentions towards her….just as quickly as I can stitch this wound up, I can also inflict worse damage onto you.” She finished, tying off the stitching, before cutting the string off.

Upon hearing the threat, Sayaka’s head snapped up, and she locked eyes with Yui. The two continued staring each other down.

‘This human is interesting.’

Nodding, Sayaka jumped down from the table and stretched. Being in that uncomfortable position for a while made her body stiff.

“She doesn't know your secret does she?” Yui asked, as she began cleaning her supplies. “The fact that you’re one of those beings.”

The more Yui talked, the more Sayaka got more suspicious of the Doctor. Not wanting to show just how much she was affected by Yui, Sayaka yawned and shook her head.

“I won’t tell her if that’s what you’re worried about. I’ll leave that to you. You’re free to go, Alpha.”

--

Following the volunteer though the hospice, Miyuki looked around the building, taking in how much the once small building as grown. “So how long have you been volunteering here?” She asked, causing the man to jump.

“A few months.” He replied in a small voice, not looking back.

Shrugging at how shy and nervous the guy was, Miyuki chose to end the awkward conversation. A few more steps, and the escort stopped walking before a room, and not a moment later a scream was heard.

As the door opened, Miyuki could see Paru was hugging a wailing woman. The once mentioned before who lost her leg. Miyuki felt remorse for the woman crying her eyes out.  She was beyond hysterical, muttering things of a wolf and someone’s name that she couldn't make out.
“How long has she been like this?”

“Ever since she was brought in a few days ago.”

“Give her back. Give me back my daughter.” The crying woman muttered, as she was falling asleep. All the crying was taking its toll on the old woman.

Feeling something brush up against her leg, Miyuki looked down and saw a certain wolf beside her. Sayaka was watching the woman as well, an unreadable look in her eyes.

‘A wolf did this to her? Is it the same one who attacked Miyuki’s village?’

Once the woman was confirmed to be asleep, Paru left her side, and motioned for everyone to leave, except the male nurse. “If she wakes up like this again come and get me okay?”

Nodding, the man closed the door.

Following Paru to another part of the building, she explained how the woman came here with her daughter, but the younger girl was in worse shape and died not even a few hours after being admitted here.

Hearing the story, both Miyuki and Sayaka felt uncomfortable.

--

“Here we are. Your new home unless you end up moving again.” Paru said, as she unlocked her old home’s door. It wasn’t a small as Miyuki’s last home, it was big enough for at least 3 people to live comfortably. The best thing about the home, was the location. The backdoor lead into the forest, so Sayaka was free to go hunt her food it she chose too.

Like before, Sayaka began scoping the place out, looking for any noticeable escape routes, up and downstairs. She tried to remember every detail as best as she could but Yui’s words were bothering her.

Miyuki skipped towards the wolf happily and hugged her. She started talking about how perfect the place is and Sayaka forgot about any inner conflict she had.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:02:50 AM by Charlotte-Sempai »
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 2 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 07:46:54 AM »
ohhh good story! :3

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 12:13:31 PM »
Glad that miyuki was save with sayaka..
Yuiparu're so nice and really took care of miyuki :)
Wonder if yui know's bout sayaka, nice chap!

Offline eel_96

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 05:07:21 PM »
Thanks for the update...:)
It's getting more and more interesting..
I really like how Sayaka just listens to Milky although she acts like she hates it, it's really cute.. :fap
And thanks for adding Yuiparu.. I love that couple and find it pretty hard to find their fanfic.. :kneelbow:
So please update soon author.. I really curious what exactly Yui's talking about Sayaka..

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 03:42:55 PM »
I just began reading your fic..

In a word, it was AWESOME!!! :nya:

Not to mention my fav pair yuiparu is also included  :deco:

Just gotta love it :hip smile:

Looking forward for your next update! :fap
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:54:48 AM by Kairi65 »

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 01:49:11 PM »
Not familiar with SayaMilky nor YuiParu but Iike this fic ^^
Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks!
And your sig is hilarious XD

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 3 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2014, 10:14:37 AM »
A/N: A pretty short chapter, but they will get longer over time. This is only chapter 3 after all. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it, silent reader or not.

Chapter 3

Two uneventful weeks passed since Miyuki and Sayaka’s arrival. The resident’s were welcoming and a lot less hostile than the ones in Miyuki’s old village. She was able to find some work as Paru’s assistant in the hospice after some persuasion on Yui’s part. The number of wolf attacks had increased, a few even reported that it was a pack of wolves  were involved in these attacks. It had also caused more people getting admitted into the hospice.

Sayaka had healed remarkably well with Yui’s medical skills. She’d also pick up the habit of going hunting in the morning, bringing back a rabbit or two for Miyuki. On rare occasions, when she felt playful she’d bring back a live bird which would earn her several swats and time spent on the couch instead of sharing the room with Miyuki. She found herself enamored with the ditzy human and would devise ways to get a reaction out of her.

She was quite content with how she was living her life because she never questioned her reason for sticking around. She had a place to stay, food to eat, and most of all….felt wanted. Yes, Sayaka missed her pack mates, but being with Miyuki filled her with an unfamiliar emotion.

As she pondered what the possible emotion could be, she heard the front door open, and immediately jumped up and went towards the source. Miyuki’s familiar scent hit her at full force, causing a pleasant, happy bubble to form inside of her, but a second later, another scent attacked her nose.

An unfamiliar scent.

A male’s scent.

Unwelcoming of the intruder, Sayaka’s ears went back, as she bared her fangs at the unknown male, who was carrying some heavy boxes. Noticing the hostile wolf, Miyuki frowned.

“Alpha, he’s just helping me bring some stuff back.” She reprimanded the wolf, patting her to calm her down. “Just place those down in the corner in the kitchen, Aki-san.” Miyuki said, not leaving her position of stroking Sayaka, both hands buried in the raven colored fur, her head resting on Sayaka’s.

The two just looked at each other, one waiting for the other to relax. Finally dropping her guard just a little, Sayaka’s body relaxed from it’s tense state, but she was still on high alert. If there was one thing that made her angry, it was men.

Just the overwhelming smell of their testosterone filled bodies made her feel sick to her stomach.

With an overly showy display of putting the heavy boxes down, Aki sighed and turned around. A flirty smile on his face. “Is there anything else I can help you with, Miyuki-san?” He asked,coming back into the living room, leaning against the couch, a hand running through his brown hair.

‘You can help yourself to the door.’ Sayaka mentally growled at the man.

“No, you’ve done enough.” Miyuki shook her head, a small smile on her face, as she pulled away from the grumpy wolf. Just missing the frown that formed on her face, from the lack of contact.

“Then I should go then...I’ll see you around then.” He said cooly, trying to mask how nervous he was around the beauty. Waving, he exited the home, the door closing behind him.

It was silent for a moment, before Sayaka huffed, and stood up.

“What’s wrong with you?” Miyuki asked, looking down at the wolf. But Sayaka didn’t respond, as she went towards the opened back door, and slipped out. ‘Was she jealous?’

‘Why did I storm out of there like that?’ Sayaka wondered, as she sat alone in the forrest. She was still within hearing range of home she shared, but the way she stormed out of the house, it was like she was...jealous.

‘I have no reason to be jealous. She’s not even my mate…..mate. Why does that have a good ring to it. Miyuki as my mate.’ As Sayaka kept thinking to herself, she was completely unaware of how her tail was wagging behind her.

‘Now I get it.’ She sighed, standing up from her spot. Stretching her body out she yawned. ‘I’ll have to drive that guy away before I start doing anything major.’

She has no claim on Miyuki but the thought of not being the girl’s center of attention, raised her hackles. It was stupid and irrational, still, she can’t help feeling this way. She prodded the ground, the way she acted earlier was rather immature. She was an alpha wolf not a petulant cub who throws a tantrum when they don’t get their way. She was supposed to be wise, calm and all knowing. But above all things, not stupid.

She’ll have to be patient on how to approach this, Miyuki is unaware of her kind’s customs and she might end up scaring the girl away if she made the wrong move. So, she was loathe to admit that she might need a bit of advice.

With that she slinked off, head down and paws carrying her off lazily to her destination.

--

Miyuki was mad.

Alpha was late, very late. They had ‘agreed’ that the wolf is free to roam the forest behind her new home, as long as she came back before sundown. The recent wolf instigated attacks had compelled her to make this rule. She didn’t want history to repeat itself, she didn’t want to be driven out or have the villagers lynch the wolf but, in all honesty, she was more worried of the wolf than her own safety.

Scratching sounds from the back door interrupted her from her internal fuming, she nearly ripped the door off from it’s hinges as she opened it. She glared at the morose looking wolf for a while before stepping aside to let her in.

Alpha tiptoed passed Miyuki, tail tucked between her legs and head bowed down so low that Miyuki didn’t notice what she had in her mouth. She jumped a bit when Miyuki slammed the door and returned to the kitchen table where she venting her all her anger on grinding some medical herbs with a mortar and pestle.

Her grip on the pestle was so hard that her knuckles were turning white. These herbs will be critical in fighting off infection and Yui has requested that she needed a fresh batch by tomorrow. She imagined that she was grinding Alpha’s stupid face into a pulp, not heeding the tears forming in her eyes. The stress over worrying about Alpha and the fear of being alone was getting to her, it didn’t help that her thoughts can’t seem stop thinking about those things. ‘Stupid, dumb, stubborn, jerk of a wolf!’

Alpha whimpered from where she was sitting, a little corner of the kitchen that she cowers off to when Miyuki was angry at her. She debated on abandoning her plan but the scent of Miyuki’s tears pushed away any second thoughts she had.

‘Time to do some grovelling.’

She let out another whimper, loud enough to get Miyuki’s attention. When the girl turned to face her, she started to crawl towards the girl on her belly while doing her best impression of a puppy.

Miyuki fought to keep the angry frown on her face but Alpha’s little display was slowly thawing at her resolve. She let the wolf, place it’s head on her lap.

“I’m still mad at you.” She started and the wolf whined in apology, it’s eyes looking up at her tearfully. “I’m not mad at you for walking out on me. I’m mad at you for staying out so late.”

Alpha let go whatever she was holding in her mouth and dropped it on to Miyuki’s lap. It was a single yellow dandelion. It’s stem was broken from Alpha’s grip but the flower was miraculously intact. She picked it up and stroked the delicate petals lightly with a finger. The wolf stood up and strained to reach for her face, licking off the tears that had started flowing without her notice.

Miyuki hugged the wolf. “I was so worried that I might lose you. I hate being alone and you should know that by now!” Miyuki pulled away as she said last the last part and swatted the wolf on the nose.

Alpha whined again, licking Miyuki on the nose. She did her best to convey her apology with her eyes and internally cursed Yui for not telling her earlier if it was safe to shift forms so she could talk but, still, she was thankful that the doctor’s advice had worked.

“Fine, you’re forgiven but don’t do it again.” She scratched the scruff of Alpha’s neck, causing the wolf’s leg to thump the floor slightly and went back to work with Alpha’s head still resting comfortably on her lap.

A few moments later, when the wolf’s slobber started to dry on Miyuki’s face did she look down at the wolf. “You didn’t eat anything weird while you were out were you?”

--

After that night, Miyuki and the wolf had grown quite close or closer, they were nearly inseparable except when they were on their minor and inconsequential tiffs. Alpha was following Miyuki everywhere, growling or baring her fangs to any male or female that thought they might have chance for Miyuki’s affections. While the villagers were very much aware of the protective beast, Miyuki was completely unaware of the wolf’s aggressive displays and seemed to continue living her life blissfully and contentedly. To sum it up, whenever Miyuki was nearby a fuzzy protective shadow would be lurking about.

The villagers had gotten used to their presence too and ignored their antics most of the time. They were not exactly welcomed in the village but neither they were treated with any type of hostility. Despite the news of wolves attacking other villages, they never regarded the lone wolf as threat, seeing that it was docile and practically harmless especially with Miyuki around. There was even some instances where they would leave a child in the care of Miyuki and the wolf; for a vicious beast, it showed a nearly infinite amount of patience in keeping an eye on the child.

“Miyuki-san!”

An all too familiar voice called out happily, as the two were out for their daily walk. Both jumped at the volume and excitement behind it. Looking for the source, it was Aki, the blacksmith’s son.

Shirtless.

He just stepped out of the hot workshop, caked in soot and sweat. But a pleased look on his face. Approaching the ditzy girl, he stopped upon seeing Alpha at her feet. A fierce look on the wolf’s face.

“Hello Aki-san.” Miyuki greeted, a hand landing on Sayaka’s head, it just naturally lands there now a days. Feeling the touch, Sayaka sighed happily, her tail hitting Miyuki’s leg.

“Out for your daily walk I see,” He started. “Do you mind...can I tag along?” Aki asked, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully. Hoping that Miyuki would agree if he tried the shy approach.

‘Say no. Please say no.’ Sayaka hoped, disgusted with the man's pitiful attempt.

"Maybe some other time. But I'm tired and it's almost sundown." Miyuki explained.

Aki's face fell, but he accepted her answer.

'Take that lover boy!' The shewolf taunted, resisting the urge show her amusement.

"Some other time then. Good night."

Once he went back to his previous location, a sigh of relief left Miyuki's mouth, promoting the wolf to look up at her. Noticing the confused gaze directed at her, she grimaced. "He's trying so hard, but he's not my type." Miyuki whispered, just to be on the safe side.

Upon hearing the declaration, a wave are relief washed over Sayaka. ' One less problem to deal with.' Poking the human with her cold nose, she motioned for them to go.

As they walked home, there was a noticeable spring in Alpha's step, which in turn caused Miyuki to giggle at how cute she looked. "Aren't you in a good mood~"

She made sure that Miyuki got to their new home safely before she dashed off towards the forest for a quick hunt for a nice gift for Miyuki. Miyuki’s words made Sayaka’s day. The man would back off, for now, but that doesn’t mean he’ll do something stupid soon and Sayaka will have to up the ante. She’s been giving Miyuki flowers everyday but hadn’t found a good gift other than dead birds.

In her current form, acquiring gifts would be difficult. She needs Yui’s reassurance that she can safely shift and if she can, she’ll be able to move around the village much easier and actually introduce herself to Miyuki.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:36:14 AM by Charlotte-Sempai »
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline priest1drago

• Miichan-Oshi desu~
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 3 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »
I really like your story, SayaMilky is so cute together. Especiall when Sayanee is a wolf, so HAWT! XD
I wonder how Milky is not confused by a wolf which can understand her perfectly though, lol.
I look forward to your next update!  :D
Loving AKB48 everyday~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 05:39:58 AM »
wolf sayaka is so cool!.. but we want .. human sayaka too :3

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 08:36:51 AM »
Alpha whined again, licking Miyuki on the nose. She did her best to convey her apology with her eyes and internally cursed Yui for not telling her earlier if it was safe to shift forms so she could talk but, still, she was thankful that the doctor’s advice had worked.

In her current form, acquiring gifts would be difficult. She needs Yui’s reassurance that she can safely shift and if she can, she’ll be able to move around the village much easier and actually introduce herself to Miyuki.

i wonder whats the meaning of this? :? :?

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 12:31:41 PM »
Soo yui already know who/what sayaka is...
Nice! Hope they can meet each other in "normal" way~

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 02:10:55 AM »

i wonder whats the meaning of this? :? :?

There are some parts we were working on, and that part is one of them. We completely forgot to add it back in, and we'll add it in as a side shot.
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline Dyh_18

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 04:31:24 AM »
I love story SayaMilky  :heart: and i like your story  :heart:
I want to see human sayaka!!  :twothumbs I can not wait
update!

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 4 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 03:37:55 AM »
Chapter 4:

"I-I made this for you! I thought since you live alone and near the forest, that'd you need some protection!" Aki blushed as he held out a sword, by the looks of it, it’s extremely heavy, but being ever the polite one, Miyuki takes it, and it nearly falls to the ground.

Meanwhile Sayaka is nearly rolling on the ground laughing. Hearing the wolf snort in amusement, Miyuki shot a glare her way, effectively making her stop for now.

“Thank you...Aki-san. You’re too kind.”

The young man smiled happily, thinking that the girl of his dreams actually liked the gift. Finished with his task, he had to run back to the workshop.

Once Miyuki was sure he was out of earshot distance, she turned to Alpha.

“What am I supposed to do with this?”

Sayaka just snorted once again, before trotting away, her tail swaying in amusement behind her.

The pout on Miyuki’s face only got deeper, as she was stuck with a weapon she couldn't hold, much less wield it properly. Alpha was no help either, all she was stuck doing was tugging the piece of metal inside her home, and hoped that it didn’t scratch up the floor too badly.

Finally managing to lean the blade against the wall, the exhausted girl looked around for the wolf, only to find her missing. Sighing to herself, Miyuki continued her task of cleaning the home, she wasn't due to go to work until later.

--

After the amusing scene of that man making a fool of himself so early in the morning, Sayaka went for her daily check up with Yui. Entering the building through the slightly ajar door just for her visits. Following her nose, she went to the all too familiar office.

Hearing muffled sounds from the other side, her ears perked up. She could hear ragged breathing, and the rustle of clothing. She wasn’t stupid, she was fully aware of what was going on behind that door. Uncaring, she began scratching, loudly at the door, demanding attention.

Laughing internally at the curses muttered on the other side of the door. she sat there waiting for the door to be opened. When it finally did, a pink faced Paru exited the room, while adjusting her shirt, while Yui on the other hand had a frown on her face.

“You have terrible timing, Wolf.”

Proud at managing to ruin the Doctor’s personal time, she waltzed in and jumped onto the examining table with practiced ease, and allowed her routine checkup to begin. The poking and prodding of the previously serious wound didn’t even make her flinch anymore.

When Yui pulled away, she sat and awaited her analysis "Well I have some good news for you, Alpha." Yui began, as she finished her daily check up on the shewolf.

Sayaka tilted her head, waiting for the Doctor to give her the news. 'Maybe its more advice or maybe I can finally get out of this form.' She thought.

Yui watched the emotions dancing around the Wolf's eyes. Clearing her throat, she continued.  "Your wounds are finally healed up with no problems, and there will always be a scar unfortunately."

Sayaka huffed uncaringly, knowing that wasn't the real news, but patiently waited for it.

Chuckling at the wolf, Yui finally gave in and told her the real news. "You should finally be able to shift with no problems."

Upon hearing that, the wolf stood up. Realizing what that meant, she immediately did so. The transformation process went smoothly, as she went from her furry, four legged form, to a short black haired female wearing a leather outfit that barely hid any skin. The only thing that stayed the same was her ears and tail.

"Its been too long." She said in a husky voice, it would take a bit for her voice to return back to normal. Sayaka began stretching, ignoring Yui's gaze on her.

"To think the beast was a beauty after all." The Doctor teased.

Directing an all too familiar glare at the other woman, Sayaka huffed. "I do suppose I owe you a thanks. So I won't harm you for your comment."

“Like you really would. Miyuki would get upset with you if you even nipped me.” Yui taunted.

The mere mention of Miyuki’s name had an effect on the shewolf, who frowned, a blush forming on her face. “Uh, speaking of Miyuki. I….need help.”

Surprised at the sudden subject change, Yui knew that the fact the almighty Shewolf was seriously need some help. “How can I help you?”

Clearing her throat to get rid of her blush, Sayaka explained the whole situation from the night Aki appeared up to what happened this morning. “I’m not all too worried about the fool, but I want him to back off, and apparently flashing my teeth didn't seem to scare him off.”

Yui hummed, she was beyond amused at the story she was just told. First the shewolf, now Aki-san, who else would fall for Miyuki’s charm. Paru predicted that by the end of the year the whole village will by charmed by Miyuki. “Well the only thing I can tell you is to introduce yourself to her and go from there. You can’t stay a cuddly wolf forever you know. But I can’t make you do anything.”

Sayaka nodded.

--

It’s already been a few days since Sayaka got the ‘okay’ to shift in between her forms, and she has been using it to her fullest. When with Miyuki she was in her furry, four legged form, enjoying the other girl’s company. But when she was alone, she would wander around, enjoying the feel of being on two legs in the forest. Exploring places that she couldn’t reach while on four legs. She even found a hot spring at the peak on a mountain she’s been trying to climb.

Besides exploring the floral area around their home, she’s also been sneaking into the village (with Yui’s help), hiding her ‘abnormal’ features. She wasn’t ready to reveal herself just yet, the villagers might lynch her for her extra features and hadn’t even gathered the courage to introduce herself to Miyuki. However, she had been secretly leaving gifts at Miyuki’s front door and made sure that the girl would only be able to catch her silhouette. Then at the end of day, she’d watch the girl gush about the mysterious stranger that would leave gifts. If she wasn’t privy to who was leaving these gifts, she would have been driven mad with jealousy, stalking the front door for the mysterious visitor or preparing an ambush in some dark corner.

The time she spent with the girl in her wolf form had allowed her an undiluted insight on the girl’s likes and dislikes. It also allowed her a chance to admire the girl without having to hide it, unlike Aki and the other male villagers that she lovingly refers to as; anthropomorphic bag of dicks.

The occasional baths that she’d get invited to was also a nice bonus and her tail wagged happily at the next chance.

Miyuki noticed that Sayaka seemed to be preening herself, she carefully put the gift down and cuddled up against the wolf on the couch. Sayaka curled her tail around the girl, urging Miyuki closer.

“Why aren’t you angry?” Miyuki questioned as she she let herself sink comfortably into the wolf’s thick fur, she’d never get tired of how smooth and warm Alpha’s fur was. “Usually you’d be thrashing about and getting angry that I’m paying attention to someone else but you.”

The wolf ignored Miyuki, opting to clean herself completely of the elf calf that she’d eaten earlier. Miyuki frowned, usually the wolf would snort or bark at her in reply and being ignored was new. She tried getting Alpha’s attention but seemed to find it’s personal hygiene more interesting.

After a several tries, she stood up starting to undo the ties on her skirt for a bath. “Yui managed to rope in a few volunteers to keep an eye of the hospice tomorrow and that means we get to get the day off.”

Miyuki didn’t notice Alpha perk up and start to watch her intently. She got off the couch, following Miyuki as she made her way to the bath and picking up the clothes that the girl would drop carelessly along the way.

“Paru says that she’s found a glade near a lake for a picnic when she went out to look for some medical herbs.” She paused, bending down to draw a bath.

Sayaka sat down by the bathroom door to admire the view and would have howled if her mouth wasn’t holding Miyuki’s clothes. She was also quite proud of herself, the one that actually found the glade was her. It was just a matter of accompanying the heavily salted nurse and pretending to use her nose to find some herbs while leading Paru to the glade. Then she just went and told Yui that they should have a picnic because she’s sick of being surrounded by anthropomorphic bag of dicks. She liked to think that she was a clever wolf.

“So tomorrow…” Sayaka’s attention returned to Miyuki when she heard a splash of water. “We’re going with them.”

The wolf dropped Miyuki’s clothes and trotted over to the tub, resting her head against the edge of the tub to wait for Miyuki to invite her in. She waited patiently, watching Miyuki wash herself and was disappointed when Miyuki stood up when she was done. Her ears flattened against her head and let out a disappointed whine.

Miyuki looked down at the wolf as she patted herself dry with a towel. “That’s for ignoring me earlier! Now be a good pup and take a bath by yourself.”

Miyuki left the bathroom, leaving a forlorn wolf staring at the bath.

--

The day was perfect for the picnic they had planned. While the girls were eating the food that they had packed, Sayaka was busy playing near the water and would occasionally slaughter an innocent fish that would pass by her, playing with it before eating it. The water reminded Sayaka of her days as a pup at Hakata being pampered by the den mother and playing with her sisters who later became her clan mates.

Eventually she got bored of playing alone and walked over to the girls. When she was close enough she was able to hear their conversation and she started skipping happily towards them.

“Aren’t you afraid that it might be a stalker, Miyuki?” Paru asked, taking a bite of her favorite salted biscuits.

“Nope, I have Alpha to protect me.” Miyuki said, shrugging her shoulders.

Sayaka laid on the grass beside Miyuki, turning to lay on her back when she felt a hand rub against her belly. Yui eyed Sayaka, sipping her green tea contentedly. She loves her tea.

“But what if your wolf isn’t there to protect you?” Yui challenged, hiding a smile behind her cup when the wolf flipped over and growled at her. “What would you do?”

Miyuki shook her head, her hand moving to calm the wolf out of habit. “It doesn’t matter. Alpha, is always around to protect me.”

“So who do you prefer now; Alpha or this stranger that’s been showering you gifts?” Clearly Yui has a death wish and Sayaka glared at the doctor.

“As much as I love the gifts, I still prefer my wolf over a faceless stranger.” She turned to the wolf. “I like your soggy flowers better.”

Sayaka barked in response then started tugging on Miyuki’s skirt, pulling the girl towards the water. The river had put the usually grumpy wolf in a playful mood and she wanted Miyuki to join in with her and play.

The other two watched them go. When they were far enough, Yui looked at Paru and nudge the other girl’s shoulder. She wiggled her brows salaciously and Paru rolled her eyes in response but stood up a moment later, walking briskly towards the other side of the glade with Yui following closely behind.

--

Miyuki quickly stripped off her clothes as Alpha pranced around her happily, showing obvious excitement that she’ll be having a playmate, but left her shift on. Taking a deep breathe, she jumped into the water.

Sayaka watched Miyuki jump into the water and waited for Miyuki to emerge. A moment passed and Sayaka started to panic. She barked cautiously starting to paw the water, another moment passed and Miyuki still hadn’t emerged. In blind panic, she jumped into the water and started to paddle towards where Miyuki had disappeared to.

As she neared where she last saw Miyuki, the wolf felt something scratch her belly and started to flail around the water, nearly drowning herself. Miyuki, then, slowly emerged from the water and quickly stopping the wolf from panicking.

Sayaka growled when she saw Miyuki’s teasing smile and started urging them to move closer to the riverbank. Miyuki let the wolf lead her and sat down on one of the rocks, she let the wolf fuss over.

“I’m fine.” She splashed the wolf with a bit of water but the wolf continued to check her over for any injuries. She laughed when Alpha’s wet nose sniffed on her neck.

She was already used to the wolf’s odd mood swings and didn’t even bat an eye when the wolf was acting like a mother hen. In fact, she found the wolf’s moody personality and even hot headedness cute. If the wolf was human, she might have taken a liking to someone like Alpha. When Alpha stopped fussing over her, she sent a bigger splash towards causing it to jump back and accidentally snort in some water. Then the wolf pounced on the girl, having returned to her playful mood.

--

Miyuki had called it quits when her fingers had started to prune. She was picking up her clothes and Alpha was drying itself off when she yelped as a stab of pain flared from her upper thigh. She didn’t notice a snake was hidden in her clothes. Alpha heard Miyuki’s cry and saw the snake digging it’s fang’s deeply into Miyuki’s thigh. In a burst of speed the wolf was at Miyuki’s side, tearing off the snake from Miyuki with such ferocity that the snake had died before it hit the ground.

Miyuki covered the bite with a hand, hoping to stop it from bleeding but the wolf was trying to move her hand away while sniffing the wound nervously.

“Alpha, no.” She tried to push the wolf off. “Find Yui, the snake might have been venomous.”

The wolf tensed up at Miyuki’s words and quickly shifted into her human form. Miyuki gasped, taking a clumsy step back at what she just saw. She stumbled then a pair of strong arms stopped her fall and picked her up bridal style. She found herself looking at a pair of human eyes that had the same shade of brown as her wolf.

“Alpha…?”
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:13:15 AM by Charlotte-Sempai »
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 4 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 05:52:17 AM »
OMG!!! OMG!!! that happen!! NOW WHATS NEXT?!?!!?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl