JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Lucky

Author Topic: Outcast and the Exiled Announcement 12/25  (Read 86766 times)

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 4 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 01:20:44 AM »
Finally they meet!!!
but me worry for miyuki..hope she'll be okay..
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 12:48:45 PM »
HOLY~~! :stoned:

what's gonna happen to miyuki? :frustrated:

sayaka's transform in the time of danger :tama-yeeaah:

waiting for the next update :mon lurk:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »
SAYAMILKY WOW  :w00t: why i just managed to drop a comment here  :banghead:
so Sayaka is a wolf who can transform to a human? i like that idea. Hope that Milky won't change her attitude towards Sayaka after knowing her Alpha's true identity..  :yep: so far i love their interaction~ and plus YuiParu there, just great!
more lovey-dovey SayaMilky! till the next update  :whistle: thankyou!

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 5 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 09:10:39 AM »
A/N: Well it's finally the 5th Chapter. It gets a bit....steamy in here. I'm not accountable if you guys loose a lot of blood.

Warning: Mild Language, Intense touching (Can't think of any other way to word it)

Chapter 5

“Alpha…?”

She blinked several times, the venom must be playing tricks on her. She reached out and touched a slender cheek, it felt so real under her touch. Her wolf was human or can transform into a human, she noticed the dog ears poking out the top of the shewolf’s head. It was amazing and she couldn’t help but admire Alpha’s features. As her thumb stroked the smooth skin she felt a wave of anger and realization overcome her.

“You stupid, dumb, stubborn, jerk, lying, creepy, perverted, peeping stalker!” With each word that Miyuki yelled out, her grip on the former wolf’s cheek tightened and by the fourth word, Namba’s Alpha was whimpering in pain. Both from the pinch on her cheek and Miyuki’s girly punches.

“No! Miyuki!” Sayaka wanted to protect herself but didn’t want to drop the raging girl. “That hurts! Don’t make me drop you!”

“Do that and I will murder you! Pervert! Pervert! Pervert!” Miyuki emphasized each word with a punch. “You’ve been peeping on me all this time and oh my god! Those times that I let you bathe with me and sleep next to me! You are a pervert! A despicable piece of—mmhh!”

Finally having had enough of being Miyuki’s punching bag, she leaned down and captured Miyuki’s mouth with her own. Effectively cutting the girl off. This wasn’t how she had intended to kiss Miyuki but it was more than she had hoped for; Miyuki’s lips were soft and pliant, she could taste a faint trace of honey and milk. She poured all of her pent up feelings into it, all those times that she’d gaze longingly at the girl, those sleepless nights she would spend watching the girl talk in her sleep rather getting some rest, even the way the girl played with her libido just by existing; she poured it all in that one kiss and it completely overwhelmed Miyuki. She felt the pinch lessen on her cheek and, a pair of hands moving to wrap around her neck and shoulders.

The girl in her arms seemed to calm down and pulled away but not before a few quick pecks. She was hesitant in leaving Miyuki’s lips alone for too long.

“You’ve been bitten...” Sayaka started a little breathless, staring into Miyuki’s dazed eyes. “By a venomous snake, I need to suck the venom out and I think we wasted enough time with you trying to kill me, yeah?”

Miyuki nodded and without a word, Sayaka gently put Miyuki down. Clearing her throat, Sayaka began moving her face south, towards the snake bite, a faint tint of red was visible on her face, as she got to Miyuki’s inner thigh. She was so close and she could smell Miyuki’s scent even with the girl’s intimate parts were covered. It was taking a lot of willpower not to take the girl right then and there. It didn’t help that the girl’s skin was perfect and smooth, she wanted to run her tongue up the girl’s leg until she reached where Miyuki’s scent was the strongest. She shook her head, now is not the right time to think of those things.

Covering the wound with her mouth, she began sucking the blood out, before spitting the bitter tasting blood out. She used her fangs to open the wound, allowing more blood to flow out and pretending not to notice Miyuki’s thigh twitching whenever her lips touched the girl’s skin and the little sounds she made as she sucked out the blood. She repeated the process for a couple of minutes, until the blood’s taste changed from bitter to a more metallic taste, signaling the poison was out.

Climbing back up to Miyuki’s face, Sayaka looked down at the girl. She was panting, a blush on her face and her eyes a little darker from before. Sayaka licked her lips; she wanted to kiss her again, but the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted her thoughts.

“Well that was quick. Do you even know each others names?”

The sound of Yui’s voice, caused the two to jump apart. Twin blushes on their faces, as they were caught in such a position.

Realizing what was said, Miyuki's head turned to Yui. "Y-you knew about this?"

"Indeed I did, but your protector made me promise not to tell you. Don't be too mad at her. I gave the strict orders not shift up till a few days ago."

"That still doesn't help the fact I've been living with this perverted wolf." Miyuki huffed.

Sayaka's head drooped in sadness, assuming that she being rejected by the human she's grown so fond of in the last month and few weeks.

"....I'm sorry I deceived you. It was never my intention to keep up facade for so long. I just...found being around you fun."

‘And I like you.’ Sayaka mentally added.

Hearing the shewolf's confession tugged on Miyuki's heartstrings. Not to mention the pout on her face, it was so similar to her other forms face. 'She looks sincere.' She thought.

While all of this was going on, the YuiParu pairing were stuck watching the two. "How long do you think it will take for Miyuki to give in?" Paru whispered.

"Give or take a few moments." Yui snorted quietly.

Unsure of what to do, the ex-alpha stood up from her spot, her tail still stuck between her legs. She was about to flee the scene, but she was stopped.

"You honestly think you're free to go? You've seen more of my body than anyone, and not to mention your stole my first kiss." Miyuki said, as she too stood up, a bit slowly as her leg was still throbbing in pain. "You have to take responsibility for your actions." She finished as she tugged the pouting shewolf back, causing her to turn back around, a surprised look on her face.

Sayaka stood there wide-eyed as she held Miyuki in her arms. "Take responsibility? You mean...." She trailed off as she didn't have to finish her sentence.

The nod she got against her shoulder was the only answer she got. Sayaka felt as if her heart was gonna burst out of her chest. While she was smiling in La La Land, she missed out on the giggles coming from the woman she was holding.

"You're no different from the Alpha I knew. Just less furry, but still cute."

Turning her head away, Sayaka blushed. ‘I’m not cute.’

"My name is Yamamoto Sayaka. Not Alpha." She huffed, ready to get rid of her month long nickname, besides she wanted to hear her name roll off Miyuki's tongue.

"Sa-ya-ka. Sayaka~"

"Yes that is my name."

"You were right. It did only take few moments. Were we like this?" Paru asked, a small smile on her face.

Whenever a shewolf would find their destined mate especially if their mate is human, they would be relentless in pursuing them and she was glad that Miyuki had quickly accepted Sayaka. Otherwise, Miyuki might be in trouble from a crazed wolf stalking her but she had a feeling that the girl might enjoy it instead of be afraid of it.

"I think we were worse to be honest." Yui smirked, as she held her girlfriend’s hand, before turning her attention back on the two. "Alright love birds. We need to get back and get Miyuki treated."

"As much as I hate agreeing with that woman. She's right. We have to get you treated." Sayaka hummed, stroking Miyuki's face, similar to how Miyuki was stroking her face was not too long ago. She’d always wondered how the girl’s skin would feel under her touch and she took great pleasure at finally being able to do it. "And since you're in no shape to be walking, I'll carry you back."

Letting the wounded girl go, she moved her arm southward, and swooped the girl off her feet effortlessly. Though it may not look like it, Sayaka has very strong arms.

Not bothering to wait for the other two, she began walking back to the village.

--

Despite Miyuki’s immediate acceptance of Alpha’s true identity, she still felt baffled at the sudden revelation and this feeling of being drawn to Sayaka. It will take her mind some time to understand that Alpha and Sayaka are the same person, being, animal… whatever.

That’s why she and Sayaka are sitting across each other in her living room now, Yui’s tea held tightly in Miyuki’s hands and Sayaka with sitting awkwardly in her chair while twiddling her thumbs.

Yui and Paru were in the kitchen, keeping a respectful distance between them and the other two while pretending not to listen in.

Sayaka could feel Miyuki scrutinizing her from head to toe and did her best to relax under the girl’s stare. After all, Miyuki has a right to examine her if she was going to be Miyuki’s mate. She’d also done her own examination, mostly done while she took a bath with the girl or while the girl slept. She even sniffed the girl’s clothing to memorize her smell, she loved it the most when Miyuki had used the item of clothing earlier that day.

Thinking back on it, all the things she’d done were actually really creepy.

“So…” Miyuki started and Sayaka’s ear perked up, a near perfect mimic of how Sayaka would do it in her wolf form. It was adorable. “Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I can’t really talk in my wolf form.” She gestured to herself. “My communication skills were reduced to barks, whimpers, growls and howls.”

“Why didn’t you change instead and then tell me?”

That started a series of questions that Sayaka answered patiently, some were serious and a few were downright ridiculous. By the time Miyuki was through, she was close to falling asleep. She yawned and Sayaka took this as a cue to pick the girl up then carry her to the bedroom. Sayaka laid the girl down gently on the bed and thought about joining her but decided to let the girl have some space. This was supposed to be a nice, relaxing day but Miyuki had learned quite a lot in such a short span of  time, exhausting the girl quite a lot.

She made her way to the kitchen then joined Yui and Paru, shifting a bit feeling awkward at being able to sit like humans after such a long time.

“Now that cat’s out of the bag.” Sayaka gave Yui an offended look at her choice of words but Yui continued on. “What do you plan to do now?”

Sayaka shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ve made my moves already and I think it’s her turn to… do something? Or maybe we’ll take it slow.”

“I’m surprised, you’re an alpha wolf and most don’t usually wait for their mate to reciprocate.” Paru commented.

“I’m not like most alphas. I want my mate to be a willing partner not forced.” Sayaka defended, she sniffed not really liking the fact that these two were picking on her. “Aren’t you two supposed to be screwing behind some bushes? I could smell the both of you a mile away and Miyuki’s scent can’t even cover it up.”

Paru smiled slyly and Sayaka felt mildly scared at the sight. “You sound a bit jealous there.”

The she wolf chose not to comment, as she was indeed jealous. But remembering the kiss from before made her smile. 'I'll just have to wait a while longer. Maybe I can steal some kisses...'

Yui watched the wolf, she never failed to be amused by her antics and couldn't couldn't help but go tease her. "Wag your tail any harder and you'll wake Miyuki back up."

Snapping out of her trance, Sayaka glared at the snickering couple. "You two are cruel."

"Thanks." The happy couple said in unison. Before looking at each other and smiling.

"If you two are gonna stand there and have eye sex, get out of here. No one wants to see that."

Shrugging, Yui grabbed Paru's hand, before leading her out of the home. Before they actually left, she turned and said. "Try and keep Miyuki off that leg for a few days."

Once the couple was out of sight, the shewolf went to check on the sleeping beauty. Confirming that she was still asleep, Sayaka decided to go out for a hunt.

It only took a few minutes to come back, but something felt wrong. Leaving her kill outside, she rushed into Miyuki's room. There she saw the girl tossing and turning, sweat rolling down her face, along with tears.

The site has heartbreaking and scary.

"Wake up, Miyuki!" Sayaka yelled, shaking the girl desperately. Yet the girl was still asleep, and the wolf was beginning to panic.

"Don't leave....Saya." Miyuki cried in her sleep, her arms reaching out.

'She's dreaming of me leaving?' Sayaka wondered, though still deeply worried, she climbed into bed with the girl and held her protectively. "I won't leave your side. Even if you begin to hate me for it." The shewolf swore, noticing that Miyuki began calming down in the embrace.

--

Miyuki stirred, feeling something tickling against her nose. She opened her eyes and saw a blur of dark fur. She sighed and started to stretch. ‘It was only a dream, Alpha is still my grumpy wolf.’

When she finished stretching, she reached out her hand. She wasn’t ready to get up yet and wanted to cuddle against the wolf more, before it decided it had enough and go out to kill some birds or any poor woodland animal nearby. Her hand rested against a taut stomach, she wondered idly when did Alpha had a shave.

The skin was smooth to her touch but she could feel an underlying streng--her eyes widened. ‘Wait... why would Alpha shave herself?’

She lifted herself up while wiping the sleep off her eyes and instead of finding a wolf, she found a nearly naked girl with a prominent chin. She started to remember everything that happened yesterday, from the picnic, to the feeling of having a pair of sharp fangs brushing against her thighs and then that goddamn kiss.

She loved that kiss. It made her toes curl and forget about the world. Had she been standing, she would have fallen on her knees then on her back and let Sayaka have her way with her.

She looked down at the warm body sharing her bed. Her sleep addled mind still processing what was happening. ‘Alpha and this person… Sayaka are the same.’

Alpha and Sayaka had been sleeping next to her. Alpha and Sayaka had been taking baths with her. Alpha and Sayaka had seen her naked. She’ll never get married at this rate.

‘I’ve been living with a pervert all this time.’

The first blow hit Sayaka right in the face, tearing her away from the pleasant dream of chasing rabbits, and was followed by several more.

“Ah!” She held up her arms to defend herself but those girly punches hurt like hell. “Why in the name of- ow! Why are you beating me! Ow, dammit!”

Seeing that her punches didn’t seem to work, Miyuki started kicking the intruder off the bed but Sayaka caught her legs and pulled Miyuki towards her. She quickly rolled on top of the human, trapping Miyuki’s legs between her own and pinning the other girl’s arms above them.

“What the hell are you doing!?” Sayaka asked, idly taking note of the way moved pleasantly underneath her.

“You have been perving on me! You pervert!”

She rolled her eyes, what the hell is wrong with this girl? Yesterday she seemed perfectly fine with it but now she’s out to kill the shewolf. “Honestly woman, I thought we were over this and calm down! Don’t make me kiss you again!”

Miyuki stopped, as if considering something and then resumed her struggling.

“Now, you’re just doing that on purpose.” Sayaka commented, her ire starting to rise and Miyuki struggled harder, even managing to release one of her hands to slap Sayaka on the side of her head.

She growled, finally tired of being abused then caught the offending hand in her grip and proceeded to kiss the girl with an animalistic frenzy that surprised both of them. Her grip on Miyuki’s hands lessened and unable to restrain herself, they moved down to cup the girl’s ass while shimmying herself between her legs.

Miyuki pulled her closer by burying her, now free, hands into Sayaka’s hair. She tugged on them roughly, urging Sayaka closer and angrier. Sayaka’s hands lifted her ass up, pushing their pelvises against each other and causing some delicious friction that sent a spike of pleasure down Miyuki’s body. She moaned and Sayaka felt a powerful urge to take and dominate her female.

In her lust haze, Sayaka was barely able to register the sound of the front door opening, her senses were solely focused on the girl beneath her just begging to be taken, dominated and fucked thoroughly.

“Well now…” A familiar voice, shook her out of daze. “I thought you wanted to take it slow.”

Sayaka pulled away but Miyuki pulled her back down, she was far in too deep of her need to mate. “Fuck! Miyuki wait!”

Yui leaned on the door frame. “Need a hand on restraining her?”

“No!” She moved behind Miyuki and hugged the girl from behind, effectively trapping her. “My hands are doing quite well.”

“Sayaka…” The shewolf groaned at the pleading tone, inwardly cursing herself for her obsessive need to do everything the proper way. ‘She keeps that up and I’ll kiss ‘taking it slow’ goodbye.’

She shushed the girl as she continued to hold her. “Later… later, okay? Later. We can’t do it now. We have a visitor.”

“Hmm?” Miyuki noticed Yui still leaning against the door and the doctor waved back. It was enough to make her snap out of her daze. “What just happened?”

Before Miyuki could start struggling again, she tightened her grip around and whispered into her ear. “I’ll explain everything later, okay?”

Miyuki nodded a bit hesitantly, she was starting to get curious as to why it was so easy for her switch between liking Sayaka and calling the shewolf a pervert. When Sayaka was sure that Miyuki won’t turn around and start beating her again, she released her. Miyuki turned to look at her to which Sayaka returned with an awkward smile and much to the shewolf’s delight, the girl blushed.

Miyuki got off the bed and led the doctor towards the kitchen. She vaguely heard them talking about Yui instructing Miyuki of her new duties at the hospice for tomorrow while Sayaka was too busy wagging her tail in happiness.

She didn’t get a kiss this time but a blush is good sign and things might turn out easier than she expected.

--

An hour or two after Yui left, a loud pounding on the door was heard. Dropping her previous task, Miyuki hobbled to the door, she was allowed to walk, as long as she didn't put too much pressure on her leg. Opening the door, she saw Aki at the door, holding flowers. Sayaka could see everything from where she lay, her eyes narrowed dangerously

“Miyuki-san, I heard that you got hurt yesterday. So I brought you some flowers.” He said, holding out the handful of flowers. Miyuki took the flowers before smiling faintly.

“How kind of you, Aki-san. But these gifts have to stop.” She said, looking up to the man.

Blinking in surprise, his face shifted. “Do you not like them? I can get you something els-”

Miyuki cut him off by holding her hand up, she then shook her head at him. “Listen Aki-san, you’re a real nice guy and all, but I’m just not the girl you should be pinning after.” She explained, looking down her her previous gift, before returning it to him.

“There is someone else isn't there?” Aki asked, obvious sadness in his voice.

“Yes.” Miyuki nodded, not aware of the extra pair of ears listening on them.

Clearing his throat, Aki sniffed before standing up tall. “I had a feeling, but doesn't hurt to try.” He laughed to himself. “I wish you two the best.” He said taking a step back, before turning and leaving. Closing the door, Miyuki turned around and nearly jumped, as Sayaka was right behind her.

Her usual soft eyes were filled with rage, her lip pulled back as she bared her front fangs. She was staring right past the woman, through the door. Her stance was very tense, as she clenched her knuckles, there were turning white.

Sayaka was beyond angry.

Seeing the amount of anger in Sayaka’s body language, Miyuki lifted her hands and held the shewolf’s face, causing her to look at Miyuki. Just the simple touch, made her relax dramatically.

Placing their foreheads together, they just stood there and looked at each other. Sayaka lifted one of her hands and placed it on top of Miyuki's.

"Sorry about...that." The shewolf sighed, closing her eyes, enjoying Miyuki's scent before her. "Seeing people who pin after you, especially males make me angry. My inner wolf screams at me to shield you away from them, and make you mine."

"I see." Miyuki giggled, moving her hands around her jealous Wolf's neck, as she shifted closer to her body, laying her body against hers. "You're so warm, Sayaka." She sighed blissfully, her lips brushing against the open patch of skin on her neck.

The shewolf was having a hard time controlling herself, she didn't want a repeat of this morning to happen, but at the same time, she wanted to turn and pin Miyuki to the wall, and have her praise her name to the heavens.

Fortunately or unfortunately, her stomach decided to help her out, by releasing a loud growl. "Ah. Guess I'm hungry." Sayaka said, backing out of the embrace, but was still close enough to help Miyuki back to her seat.

Feeling lips on her cheek, she turned red. Giggling Miyuki smiled and flicked Sayaka's nose. "That was for helping me. Now go and bring me back something."

Nodding dumbly, the shewolf nearly walked into the door on her way out.

--

The day was uneventful for them and Sayaka had brought back more flowers than usual. Though Miyuki had a feeling that the wolf stole them from a certain someone that had tried to give it to her earlier that day. Still the gesture was very much appreciated. It was early in the evening and Sayaka had quickly become the perfect doting partner, obediently and patiently doing what Miyuki asks her to do.

Hell, if Miyuki asked her to run naked around the village just for shits and giggles she’d do it in a heartbeat. She’s technically naked in her wolf form anyway.

Miyuki was lightly dozing on the couch with Sayaka sitting on the floor in front of her. The shewolf was fiddling with her fur bracers, they were starting to loosen and the fur might needed to be replaced. The fire in front of them cackled and filled the comfortable silence between them. She felt Miyuki start tracing the pattern on her arm band and she looked at the girl.

“What does this mean?” Miyuki asked, still tracing the armband.

Sayaka sighed, remembering what the patterns on the armband meant. “It means that I’m the Alpha Wolf or rather I was the Alpha Wolf.” Seeing the curious look in Miyuki’s eyes, Sayaka continued. “The Alpha Wolf is, how do you call it… ah, the village chief. I ruled over a clan.”

She smiled sadly at Miyuki. “I’m sorry that’s all I can tell you right now. I want to say more but there are some things that I’m too hurt to talk about.”

She returned to fiddling with her bracers, Miyuki was watching the shewolf’s profile and could see the hurt in her features. ‘Her clan must have meant a great deal to her.’

“Let’s change the subject then.” Miyuki declared, she stood up and moved to sit sideways on Sayaka’s lap, shoving aside the bracer her wolf had been fiddling with. She hugged the shewolf, tucking Sayaka’s head under chin and Sayaka wrapped her hands around Miyuki’s waist. Sayaka was a bit surprised but welcomed it anyway, she found Miyuki’s scent quite soothing and she took a deep breath.

“About earlier-” Miyuki started but Sayaka beat her to it.

“Ah that…” Sayaka swallowed, this reminded her of the time when her den mother at Hakata was explaining where cubs came from but not as awkward. She leaned back to look at Miyuki’s face. “How do I start… well, um... well, for us wolves when we find our mate and this only happens once in every wolf’s life… when we find our mate a bond is immediately formed.”

“What kind of bond?” The girl tilted her head to the side and thought it was the cutest.

She paused thinking of what to say next.

“The bond urges or suggests for the wolf and their mate to be with them. Some can resist the urge but it takes a lot of willpower and it doesn’t usually end well.” She saw Miyuki open her mouth to ask a question but interrupted her. “I’ll tell you about the consequences of resisting the bond in another time but the bond makes it easier for the wolf and their mate to start a relationship that’s why, even though you barely know me, you find yourself quite comfortable with this.” She gestured at the lack of space between them.

“But I do know you!” Miyuki pouted and Sayaka gave the girl a quick kiss, the pout was gone as soon as it came.

“You know me as a stupid, dumb, stubborn, jerk of a wolf.”

“Still doesn’t explain what happened earlier.” The pout returned and Sayaka wondered if Miyuki was doing this on purpose.

“I’m getting there.” She paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully. “It affects both mates and our bodies are still getting used to it, hence the weird mood swings you have.”

“You also have your jealous fits.” Miyuki added and Sayaka frowned, continuing on.

“The bond not only helps the wolf and their mate get along well but also urges them to… uh…” She somehow felt hesitant to say make babies so she paused, searching for the right words to say. “It urges mates to… procreate.”

“So these feelings are genuine?”

Sayaka nodded. “The bond feeds off it, making it stronger.”

Miyuki made a humming sound, finally understanding what happened earlier then she smiled excitedly at Sayaka. “Does that mean we’re going to have babies?”

Sayaka started choking on her own spit.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:44:16 PM by Charlotte-Sempai »
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 5 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 10:16:36 AM »
“Does that we’re going to have babies?”

This makes all my day!! XDDDD

I really love this fic <3

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 11:43:56 AM »

I really love this fic <3
i know what you feel  :heart: :heart: :heart:
kyaaaa sayamilky  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:
update soon please :on gay:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 01:54:34 PM »
Fuu~ Things are getting hot! ..Kidding. XD

But, seriously, Sayanee was sexy and sweet here, sucking out the venom for Milky in the thigh.

Cue the record scratch. I don't think that's what it means at ALL. :O
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »
Miyuki miyuki miyuki~ duh!
The last part..me grinning like a mad.THANKS!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2014, 03:11:22 PM »
Gaah too much cutenesss
Miyuki is innocent?... I guess..  XD
Keep up the good work, bro :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2014, 04:41:24 PM »
Babies~ Some Mini-Alphas and mini-Milkys everywhere XD

Offline Dyh_18

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 06:14:17 PM »
 :shy2: Oh My... “Does that we’re going to have babies?”
I died officially haha
Thanks and update soon <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 07:15:06 PM »
They become couple kyaaa~~~

Omg the morning scene *blush*

Lol Milky said the last sentence made Sayaka choked

Update soon

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2014, 04:49:55 AM »
So.. we gonna hace.. sayamilky babies?

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 6 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »
A/N: Have some Plot~

Chapter 6:

Things had gone much better than Sayaka had initially thought. She expected that Miyuki would take some time to get used to the idea of being her mate but the girl kept surprising her. Even bringing up the topic of having babies from time to time and Sayaka could only stutter out a reply. It’s not that she didn’t want to have her own pups with Miyuki, she’d love to have them with her mate but she just wasn’t ready yet and neither is Miyuki.

That morning she’d woke with Miyuki comfortably cuddled against her. It was any other perfect day that she’d been having with Miyuki but she had an odd feeling as if something important will happen today. She couldn’t place what it was, nor could she tell if that feeling was a good or bad thing. She didn’t like this feeling, she didn’t like not knowing things or understand them. Thus it made her want to stay close to Miyuki though, even with the girl urging her to go hunt because she had been itching too but her urge to keep mate safe was more important.

She was following Miyuki around, watching intently as the girl checked on each patient and gave them the remedies that each one needed when Yui called for her and Paru to her office. The wolf had become a nearly permanent attachment to Miyuki and by default she went along with Miyuki.

“Take a seat.” Yui gestured to the chairs in front of her desk.

Paru took the closest seat to Yui while Miyuki waited for Sayaka to shift forms and sit on one of the chairs before situating herself on Sayaka’s lap. Yui raised an eyebrow at them but didn’t say anything, instead she looked down on the list she had on her desk.

“I think we’re all aware that most of the patients we had received injuries from a wolf attack.” She looked at Sayaka and Miyuki. “When you two arrived here we’ve had an influx of patients from the other villages, all of their injuries caused by wolf attacks.”

“The night before I was forced to leave, a wolf had attack my village. I was lucky that my house was closer to the forest than the village that was why I was pretty much unharmed and didn’t know what happened the next morning.” She paused, Sayaka’s hand started moving up and down her back to sooth her. The morning after the first attack was a horrible memory for her with it being one of her close brushes with death. “But that made me an easy scapegoat for the villagers.”

“Anthropomorphic bag of dicks.” Sayaka muttered.

“Then a week later, these attacks changed from a single wolf to a pack.” The doctor glanced at Sayaka and saw a dark look cross her face but didn’t point it out. “We got more patients because of those attacks, nearly a dozen of at a time but this week we didn’t get any. That worries me.”

Miyuki furrowed her brows, a little confused. “Isn’t that supposed to be a good thing?”

“Not entirely.” Paru said softly, finally joining in the conversation. “Getting patients mean that there are survivors and none would mean…”

She didn’t have to finish the sentence for the others to understand. They were quiet for a bit, letting the implication of what Paru said sink in.

“That’s why I called this meeting.” Yui started. “I have a feeling that something might happen soon and we need to prepare. I’ve taken the initiative to inform the village chief also, Yuasa promised that he’ll take measures to prepare the village for any potential attack.”

She took a fresh piece of parchment and dipped her quill into the inkwell, started making a list of the things they will need. As she wrote she started giving orders. “We’ll have to restock and recheck everything from herbs, cloths to equipment. Paru, that’s your job.”

Paru took the list, looked it over briefly and quietly left the office. Yui made another list and handed it Miyuki as soon as she finished.

“Miyuki, it’s your job to prepare the remedies. We need to be ready for any possible infection, use our current stock of herbs. If we run out, have one of the volunteers collect some in the forest.” She held up her hand to stop Miyuki from protesting. “No. I need you here, it’s safer for you to be the one making them than collecting the herbs.”

The girl was a very capable gatherer but she’s much better at making cures out of them. She also knew that Sayaka will not allow Miyuki alone in the forest due to the impending danger and she needed the wolf nearby. She has some questions for her.

Miyuki acquiesced and stood up to leave the room, Sayaka was about to follow when Yui called out for her. The shewolf gazed curiously at Yui.

“I got something for you to do.” Yui said then looked at Miyuki, ignoring Sayaka’s growl. “Go head, I won’t dally her for too long.”

Miyuki took a moment to give Sayaka a kiss on the cheek before leaving the two.

“Don’t be angry. Like I said, this won’t take long.”

--

“What do you want?” Sayaka started, she had noticed Yui stealing a glance at her when talked about the attacks. It had put her immediately on edge.

Yui didn’t answer but instead she pushed aside a stack of papers and reached for something under her desk. A moment later she placed a bottle of brandy on her desk, surprising Sayaka. She was used to Yui drinking tea all the time, there was even a point where she thought tea was running through Yui’s veins instead of blood. She swallowed a bit of spit, she hates humans and calls them a bunch of anthropomorphic bag of dicks but they do know how to make their liquor. And it’s been a while since she tasted any.

“Want some?” Yui held up two glasses then filled each one halfway at Sayaka’s nod. She gently pushed one of the glasses to Sayaka. “I thought we might need a bit of this.”

“Is whatever we are going to talk about so bad that you need to be a bit tipsy for it?” The shewolf took a large gulp, it burned as it went down. At Yui’s curious look, she explained. “I like the burn alcohol brings and we can’t get drunk. Or rather it takes more than just a few shots to feel tipsy.”

“Do you get hangovers?” Sayaka shook her head, briefly explaning that hangovers are a rare thing for her people especially since Namba tends throws parties almost every night Yui chuckled. “Lucky you. Do you want more though?”

“No, one is fine and I don’t want Miyuki smelling it on me.” She finished the last of her drink and placed her glass on the table, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. “Now what do you want?”

“You’re an Alpha. You and Paru mentioned it a few times.” She paused. “Why aren’t you with your clan?”

Sayaka stiffened. “I left.”

“Really?” She leaned back against her chair. “I didn’t peg you to be the type to abandon your responsibilities... should I be worried of you leaving Miyuki?”

“No!” Sayaka growled, standing up to place her hands on the table. She bared her fangs at Yui who seemed unaffected by her outburst. “I’d never leave her!”

“Then answer my question. Whatever we talk about here stay within this room. No one would know, not even Miyuki. Unless you tell her.”

Sayaka threw herself back down on her chair. “I was exiled. My clan accused me of attacking a village, I guess that was Miyuki’s village cause the day after the attack, I met her.”

“They kicked you that quick? No trial or hearing?”

“We’re not like you, humans.” Sayaka scoffed out. “Our laws are more severe and if we want to change something we act on it immediately instead of talking about it. Besides, it’s a waste of time.”

“You’d be surprised, talking can be quite productive. Like what we’re doing now.” Yui stated and Sayaka looked away. “Why did they accuse you?”

“I wasn’t around the clan when the attack happened. I have a tendency to… run off before a storm hits.” She glared at Yui, daring her to say something about what she’s going to divulge. “I don’t like thunder.”

“I see.” There was bit of amusement in her eyes and fortunately for Sayaka, she didn’t say anything about the wolf not liking thunders but it would be a useful piece of information if she wanted to tease the shewolf.. “So, you didn’t have a legitimate alibi.”

Sayaka shook her head and Yui finished off her drink. “Before we spoke, I had a hunch. I didn’t want to say it during our meeting cause I wasn’t so sure.”

“What do you mean?” The shewolf leaned forward.

“Your clan, might be the one leading these attacks.”

Sayaka was quiet for a long while as the information sank in. She should feel angry for Yui accusing her clan but somehow, everything seemed to fall into place. Still that didn’t stop her from holding to the last bits of denial.

“What about the other clans? Any of them could have been doing these attacks!”

“Akiba is too far from here, Sakae is busy with their own war because of a power vacuum and you know that Hakata is the most harmless clan.” Yui explained, counting each clan with a finger. “You’ve been out of touch from your clan, so you don’t know what exactly has been happening there.”

Sayaka narrowed her eyes at Yui. “How do you know all of this.”

“I don’t.” The doctor pulled her sleeve up, revealing a bonding mark on her wrist. “Paru does and She tells me everything”

Sayaka’s eyes widened and Yui refilled Sayaka’s glass, thinking that the shewolf might need another. ‘Yui is Paru’s mate'

--

It took an hour for Sayaka to digest everything that Yui revealed to her and somehow, Yui being Paru’s mate and Paru being a shewolf threw her off the most. Instead of her clan being the instigators of the recent attacks.

Leaving Yui’s office, Sayaka’s gaze flicked upward and met Miyuki’s who was waiting for her outside. The shewolf’s mood got better at the smile sent her way. Holding her hand out, she grasped Miyuki’s and the two walked to the storage room.

“You didn’t have to wait for me.” Sayaka remarked.

The girl moved closer to Sayaka, using both of her hands to hold Sayaka’s. “But I wanted to.”

They reached the storage room and Miyuki started to collect the materials she needed. The amount of supplies that Miyuki would be needing for the next couple of days was vast, and she was in no state to be carrying anything, at least that was Sayaka’s opinion, as she carried multiple boxes effortlessly. Miyuki’s gaze shifted to the well toned arms that she had first hand experience of feeling them and swooned a bit.

“What’re you looking at?” Sayaka asked, noticing the gaze on her.

“Ah it's nothing.” Miyuki said, giggling when she saw the shewolf’’s face scrunch up in confusion. “So what did Yui want to talk to you about?” She asked, as they fell into step once again.

Sayaka nearly dropped the boxes of herbs at the question, but quickly composed herself. “Just some tips about the village. The safest places for people to hide, and other protective protocols. She said to hide you if anything happens, and then go out and help. But no matter what your safety is first.” Sayaka half lied, not quite wanting to worry Miyuki but it’s true that Yui told her to protect Miyuki she just conveniently left out the other topics the talked about.

Miyuki remained quiet, and Sayaka gazed over at her, just to see the girl blushing cutely, playing with her skirt.

Not a moment later the two returned home, and the shewolf placed the boxes down, before removing her cloak and hood that hid her extra features, as she folded up the garment, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. Putting them down next to the box, she turned around and returned the embrace, resting her head against the girl’s.

“Are you okay?”

Miyuki shook her head, and tightened her hold on the wolf. Not a moment later, she found herself being carried into their room, and placed on the bed. Sayaka joined her side, allowing herself to be a pillow.

“Want to tell me what’s wrong?” She coaxed gently, her hand rubbing Miyuki’s back, trying to comfort her.

“I’m scared. The sudden attacks, people getting hurt or worse. What if the villagers turn on on me again, I don't know if I could take that again-”

“Miyuki…”

“-and what if they attack Yui and Paru for being friends with me? I’d be ruining their lives too-”

“Miyuki…” The shewolf called again, this time a bit louder.

“Why does misfortune follow after me so much, I’ve done nothing wrong to anyone or anything. Maybe I’m better off alone.”

Fed up with the woman’s endless talking, Sayaka did what she knew would shut her up, and kissed her. Breaking away a second later, she glared down at the girl to keep her quiet. “Now that I have your attention, would you please stop stressing. The villagers won’t turn on you, Yui and Paru are going to be fine, and there is no way in hell that I’m going to leave you alone in this world. You’re mine and I’m yours. The world is either going to be with us or against us and they will know what hell is like if they go against us. Understand?” She asked, holding Miyuki’s face to keep her still.

Nodding, a few tears started welling up in the human girl’s eyes. Sniffing quietly, she buried her face into Sayaka’s shoulder and cried. She was crying or multiple reasons. The stress she has built up, sadness for people in other villages dying, and then the fact that she was no longer alone in this cruel world.

“Thank you for being here.” She whispered, but the shewolf heard her clearly.

Miyuki had cried herself to sleep and through it all Sayaka held the girl, repressing the urge to go on a rampage. She didn’t like it when her mate hurt and the fact that she couldn’t do anything was a huge blow to her.

She carefully extricated herself from Miyuki and began to walk around the house, unconsciously making sure that everything was secure. She found herself staring into the forest behind their home. It called to her inner wolf to run out and explore but at the same time her inner wolf willed her to stay by her mate. She shook her head, they’d had a long day and the things she’d learned today had been taxing.

Shifting into her wolf form, she trotted her back to their room and jumped on the bed. She shimmied herself under the covers and let Miyuki pull her close. Her last thought before falling asleep was how she was how she was going to explain that all these attacks was her clan’s fault.
--

The days that followed had put everyone on high alert. Yuasa had followed through his word on taking measures to keep the village secure, he’d also sent a messenger to the other hamlets that had not been attacked yet. No one was allowed to stay out at night because of a new curfew and everyone had to at least be in groups of three if they wanted to leave the village. A strict rotation on patrols were also set up, mostly of young volunteers who thought that they were brave enough face a pack of wolves, and were instructed to alert everyone if an unfamiliar wolf was spotted.

The last part had caused the resident wolf a lot of discomfort, she was forced to put on a collar whenever she was in her wolf form. It was easier to identify her from any wolf that might have the same coat as her as well as prevent any accidental attacks on Sayaka. She was about to lift a hind leg to scratch a collar again when Miyuki swatted her on the nose.

“Don’t do that!” Miyuki frowned at the wolf before returning her attention on preparing the remedies.

Sayaka whined and decided to hide under Miyuki’s chair, the collar made her feel like a domesticated dog. She wasn’t a dog, they were mongrels and brainless pups. Miyuki’s long skirt falling over her supine form helped hide her shame. They were at hospice, working on area that looked very similar to a kitchen but it held all the materials Miyuki needed to do her work.

Paru walked in, carrying a basket full of supplies. She spied a tail sticking out from under Miyuki’s skirt and she smiled. “Sayaka still doesn’t like her new collar?”

“She still thinks, it’s some kind of punishment.” She took a look at the things that Paru brought in and nodded. “Those are all I need right now. Any news outside? I’ve been cooped up here for… I don’t know how long.”

“The same. Another wolf was seen, a white one with a black tip on the tail.” She lifted Miyuki’s skirt so she could peer down at the wolf. “Do you know this one Sayaka?”

The wolf shifted away from Paru. Ever since she found out that Paru was one of her kind, she didn’t know how to treat the her. It also baffled her that she couldn’t pick out her scent, she smelled completely human. She also understood why Paru almost never removed that bonnet on her head and the excessively long skirts that she wore all the time.

“I guess the lack of any type of response means no.” She let go of Miyuki’s skirt but heard a muffled bark. “I guess she does.”

Sayaka crawled out and quickly shifted forms. She was about to take the collar off when she noticed Miyuki giving her the stink eye and dropped her hands. “I think I know the wolf you’re talking about but... I’m surprised that she’s taking part in this attack.”

Miyuki was staring between Paru and Sayaka. A few hours ago, she had easily managed to pry from Sayaka what she and Yui talked about. Though Sayaka was scared that Miyuki might think that her clan had something to do with her being outlawed from her village but Miyuki was fine with it. Reasoning that it wasn’t Sayaka’s fault but it was the wolf that had attacked her village was the one at fault and that they were just victims of circumstance.

Seeing that the others seem to be waiting on her, she continued. “I think it’s Akari. She’s one of my Beta’s mates or partner, it depends on the time of the day, and doesn’t like to get her hands dirty.”

“What if she’s not part of the attack?” Miyuki declared. “Maybe she wants to talk to you?”

“Maybe but we can’t tell for-” Sayaka was stopped and seemed to tense up as well as Paru. “They’re here.”

As soon she said those words left her mouth they heard several howls.

Yui burst into the room. “Get ready, this could be it!”

Everyone immediately burst into action and Sayaka shifted forms again, following after Miyuki but Yui grabbed her by the collar.

“Sayaka I want you to guard the front entrance. Do not let any those wolves in, understand?” Sayaka struggled to get out of Yui’s grip, she needed to be near Miyuki. “No wolves in the hospice would ensure Miyuki’s safety! I’ve secured the other entrances, so you can keep an eye on the front entrance, do you understand?”

Sayaka lifted her paw doing an awkward wave and Yui let go. The wolf quick bounded out of the room to do her task.

“God, I hope we’ve prepared enough.”

--

Upon exiting the building, Sayaka noticed something was off. She knew the wolves were nearby, yet none were actually seen. She glanced around, noticing that everyone has locked themselves into their homes, all except the volunteers who stood tense, looking for any sign of an attack.

Suddenly without warning, a brown wolf attacked a man not even a few feet from her.

“The roof! They're on the roof!” Someone yelled.

Snapping into action, Sayaka tackled the brown wolf off of the man, just barely saving his life, but he was going to have scars all across his arm and face. In a flurry of fur and claws, the black shewolf came out on top, as she glared down at the wolf.

It was one of the scouts from the day she was exiled. Sayaka felt a bubble of rage inside her form at the hypocrisy going on.’They kicked me out for false accusations, but yet here they are attacking in an organized manner!!!’

Knocking the brown wolf out, she tilted her head back and let out a blood chilling howl, the only warning her ex-clanmates were going to get before she unleashed hell upon them. Surveying the area, she spotted another wolf, and a familiar figure fighting against it.

It was Aki.

The boy tripped and fell on to his back, the attacking wolf used this to it’s advantage to start tearing into the boy.

She mustered up all of her speed and tackled the wolf off of the boy, a couple of volunteers then tried to get the wolf’s attention. Sayaka was baring her fangs, standing over the boy protectively and the wolves that surrounded her seem to recognize the former Alpha so they were hesitant to attack.

“Alpha…” Aki’s called out, his voice was barely audible and that worried the shewolf.

She got off the boy, she ignored him calling out to her again and started to inspect his wounds. Whatever she might have noticed, worried her and with an impressive amount of strength, she started to pull the boy towards the hospice. She might not like his advances towards Miyuki but her mate would lovingly skin her hide if she let someone die.

Two volunteers were guarding the door and they quickly opened the door for the wolf. Sayaka practically threw the limp boy inside the building and as soon as the door closed behind her she started barking, hoping to catch the attention of the girls or even the hospice volunteers.

The first one to notice was the skinny volunteer that she’d first seen around the hospice. It took one look at Aki before he pulled another volunteer along to help, he looked a little shaken at the amount of blood but managed to stay focused. Sayaka watched as they carried the boy to a vacant bed then she decided to make a quick sweep around the hospice.

Despite their preparations there were still a lot of people that got hurt, their cries of pain were loud and deafening to Sayaka but she continued on. She first spotted Yui surrounded by three volunteers, she was working on a patient while shouting orders. She sniffed the air and caught Miyuki’s scent, she found her with Paru and both had their hands full with two patients.

Sayaka took a moment to look over Miyuki, just to make sure the girl was fine before running off to continue her part. She exited the building again, everything seemed to have quiet down slightly compared to before but she could still hear the sounds of fighting in the distance. She started to patrol the area around the hospice and as much as she itched to fight, she couldn’t wander off too far.

She’s not even sure if she had the heart to finish off her former clan members, despite her anger at their betrayal. A howl broke her from her thoughts and she spotted a white wolf in the distance. It charged towards her and Sayaka’s heckles rose as she crouched close to the ground, baring her fangs threateningly. The wolf seemed to slow down but kept running towards her.

When it was close enough, Sayaka didn’t waste anytime to tackle the white wolf. It fell under her body and didn’t even struggle as she snapped her jaws threateningly next to the wolf’s head. Instead the wolf whined pathetically at her, turning on to it’s back to show that it meant no harm. Sayaka snapped her jaws again before moving off the submissive wolf.

She knew the wolf was Akari but wasn’t sure on which side she was on and was weary for an ambush. She waited until the wolf was standing up again before Sayaka started to chase her, sneakily leading Akari by snapping at the wolf’s tail to guide her in the right direction.

They had reached the forest near Miyuki’s house before she tackled the wolf, this time her jaw was closely on the other wolf’s neck and if Akari made another move, she’d be dead in a heart beat.

Akari whined louder, trying to crawl out under Sayaka’s body but the wolf growled and she laid still, letting her Alpha decided on what to do with her life. She was starting to regret joining this raid on Kei’s request, they weren’t even sure if Sayaka was angry enough to kill her on sight.

Sayaka slowly closed her jaw over Akari’s neck, it was tempting to simply snap the white wolf’s neck but didn’t add any more pressure. She only closed her jaw slightly around the other wolf’s neck as a warning. She found it questionable would join the attack and didn’t seem intent on killing her.

‘Maybe Miyuki is right, she could be here to talk to me.’’ She shook her head a bit and the wolf below her whimpered.

She slowly loosened her grip on grip while placing a paw on the other wolf’s back. She meant one thing in this action and that’s for Akari to stay put until Sayaka came back to collect her. After snapping her jaw next to Akari’s head one more time and the white wolf flinching away from her Alpha in response, Sayaka ran back to the hospice.

--

Too many people.

There were too many people being sent in, and it wasn’t by small numbers, 4-5 would be carried in, and it was extremely overwhelming for the small group of workers. Paru was feeling stressed, but she was doing a good job of hiding it, unlike her other companions, even some of the volunteers were beginning to panic.

Just when the situation couldn't get any worse, the worst thing possible was uttered.

“We’re out of supplies.”

The room got quiet, as the wounded, the helpers, and even Yui’s eye widened at the statement, and then...all hell broke lose.

“I don’t want to die!”

“Please treat me instead!”

“My son! Help my son!”

The cries were deafening. But somehow through all the panic, Paru managed to hear someone calling out to her, turning her head, she noticed Yui motioning her over. Approaching her side, she noticed a look in her eyes.

“You want me to go out there don’t you.” Paru already assumed, and Yui’s nod confirmed her thoughts. There were supply huts just a little outside the hospice, but there was a 50/50 chance that it taken over, burned down, or worse being used an ambush by the attacking wolf pack.

“Please be careful.” Yui begged, holding the shewolf’s gaze.

“I will be.” Paru nodded, kissing the Doctor’s cheek. “For our sake and everyone elses.” With that statement, the salty nurse snuck out of the room without alerting anyone, and shifted a moment after she got out the door.

The sooner she got back, the lesser the risk of being attacked by her fellow villagers.

--

As Sayaka was approaching the Hospice, her ears picked up an all too familiar sound, a howl of retreat. The attack had taken too long and the pack might have gotten fed up with the amount of resistance they met. She watched all the previously aggressive wolves run back into the forest, and the remaining villagers, wounded or not, began cheering.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a blur of grey. Turning sharply, she followed after the wolf, as it was going a completely different direction of the other wolves. Just when she was close to attacking the wolf, a strong smell hit her.

Salt.

But it was also mixed with another one, one she was also familiar too. The smell of the Doctor she strongly dislikes. Sayaka wasn’t dumb, she quickly figured out who the wolf was, and sighed. Hearing the sigh, the grey wolf turned around, it’s body arched, but quickly relaxed upon seeing Sayaka’s black fur and collar.

Shifting one at a time, Paru motioned for Sayaka to help her bring back supplies, the more that was brought back, the sooner the work could get done.

“You know shifting during this time was pretty stupid of you.” Sayaka said, as she stacked boxes, before picking them up easily.

“It’s easier to get places in that form, besides no one saw me so it’s fine.” The salty nurse huffed, doing the same, but a box short of the stronger shewolf. “We have to get back, its chaos in there.” Paru said, as she closed the storage shed back up.

“It couldn’t possibly be that bad in there.” Sayaka rolled her eyes, following the woman back. But immediately after the door was opened, the wails of people hit her sensitive ears at full force causing her to wince. “Okay. I was wrong.” She muttered through clenched teeth.

Volunteers who weren’t completely busy helped with the taking boxes of supplies off the shewolf’s hands, and dropped the off at the same destination. Yui’s office, where Miyuki was busy grinding up what was earlier announced as the last of the herbs. Looking up from all hard work she was doing, she saw Sayaka standing at the doorway, a tired look on her face.

Stopping her work, Miyuki shot out of her seat, and jumped the shewolf. “I’m so glad you’re not hurt. I was so worried, you know!” She cried into Sayaka’s shoulder, stuck between hitting the wolf and kissing her, she later went with the second option. The two stood there, completely forgetting they had company.

“I hate to interrupt you two, but we still have a lot of work to get done.” Paru said, her voice not masking the fact that she felt no remorse for interrupting the two.

“I still have something to do, but I’ll be back. Work hard, Miyuki.” The ex-alpha smiled fondly, stroking the herbalist's face. Pecking her cheek, Sayaka left the room once again.

“Mou, Paru you could of waited a bit longer before interrupting us?” Miyuki asked, a noticeable pout on her face, as she plopped back into her seat, and got back to work, a bit grateful for the for the extra supplies to work with.

“Sorry. But work comes first. If you’re done with those, I’ll take them to Yui.” She motioned towards the vials of liquid sitting on the examination table turned desk.

“Yes, you can take those, but can you tell someone to bring me some water? I’m running low.”

Nodding, Paru took the vials and loaded them into an empty box, before leaving the woman with her task.

--

The sound of footsteps against the ground, caused a certain white shewolf to turn her attention to the source. Her ears flicked back, as she lowered herself at the piercing gaze shot towards her. She laid still, with Sayaka walking around her, daring for her to move.

Once Sayaka stopped circling around her, she allowed a breath to escape her nose. She watched as Sayaka shifted back to her two legged form, and noticed right away a scar that wasn’t there before. She has been wounded since being exiled.

“We need to talk, Akari.” She said, waiting for the shewolf to follow her example.

Shifting into her human form, Akari kept her head low, scared of making the ex-alpha angry. Nervously, she began fidgeting from foot to foot, waiting on the onslaught of questions to be fired at her.

Sayaka had so many questions to ask, but she noticed just how nervous the woman before her was. “I’m not your Alpha anymore, so look my in the eyes at least.” Sayaka sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, as she leaned on her good leg, even though the other one was healed up, she didn't want to push her luck with it.

Lifting her head, Akari looked up at Sayaka, expecting to it to be a test to give her a reason to be hit, but to her surprise she was til on two feet. “I’ve been...looking for you, Sayaka.” She said in a soft voice.

“Looking for me involves attacking all these villages?”

“It was the only way, but I never actually attacked anyone, I would stay on the sidelines, hoping to catch a glimpse of you.” She defended, crossing an arm protectively over her stomach and Sayaka arched her brow curiously. “I mostly patrolled for other villages for them to raid but I never harmed anyone. It’s against our clan’s laws to harm those that our kind swore to protect, many of us learned that from you.”

Sayaka let out a frustrated sigh and walked a little deeper into the forest. She didn’t want any of the villagers overhearing their conversation, judging from how skittish Akari was acting she thought it best that they can talk somewhere with a bit of privacy. Akari followed after Sayaka after a moment of hesitation, she noticed that the former Alpha had easily turned her back to her when she started walking. To other wolves this was an act of dismissal, some would find it even insulting but to Sayaka it meant that she trusted whoever she turned her back to.

Arriving to one of the place she goes to ponder to by herself, she turned to her ex-clanmate, and motioned for her to sit on one of the fallen trees.

"Who’s idea was it to start doing the attacks?" Sayaka asked once Akari sat down.

“It’s… it’s not Kei, she didn’t want this. She couldn’t stop it--” She immediately shut her mouth when Sayaka held up a hand.

“I know.” She paused for a moment, thinking. Akari seemed to be shaken up and it was rare to see the girl like this. This could also mean that whatever was happening to her clan was really bad. “I know she didn’t. She wouldn’t abuse her power just to go on a killing spree but tell me what happened since I... left.”

If Akari noticed Sayaka hesitating on saying the last part, she ignored it and started her explanation.

The clan was baffled and incensed at her sudden exile but Kei was able to calm everyone down and explain what happened. Of course, not many believed her explanation but Kei couldn’t do anything. All evidence had pointed to Sayaka as the culprit for the first attack and Kei can’t interfere because of her close relationship to Sayaka. Nothing had been changed when Kei ruled Namba and, she applied the same rules and the same amount of firmness that Sayaka did. In fact, it was as if Sayaka didn’t leave at all.

It was a few days after Sayaka had left that a pack of outsiders entered Namba’s territory. The outsiders’ alpha challenged Kei, much to the surprise of Namba’s members. The fight between Kei and the challenging apha was brutal, to the point that Akari nearly had to beg for Kei to yield rather than die.

Fortunately their laws allowed Kei to stay and resume her role as Beta but things had drastically changed after that. Even with her role as Beta, Kei was pretty much useless since the new Alpha prefered to seek counsel with her own entourage than with it’s new clan.

Akari looked distraught while she told the story but tears had started to fall from her eyes when she retold how brutal the fight between Kei and the new Alpha. She had nearly lost her mate that day and, Kei might have wandering hands and can be an incessant flirt, she still loved her all the same. The Beta was still recovering from her injuries when she was ordered to look for Sayaka.

“Akari…” Sayaka called out softly, itching to comfort the girl but she knew that Akari didn’t liked to be touched when she cries and settled for trying to get the girls attention. “Akari.”

The girl stared up at Sayaka.

“Is Kei alright?” Akari nodded and Sayka asked. “Does she have a plan?”

Akari wiped off her tears and did her best to compose herself but Sayaka thought she still looked stunning anway. “No that’s why she asked me to look for you. She was hoping that we might run into you or find a place in the human villages. You seem to have knack for befriending humans.”

She internally groaned, not only was her clan could be in peril but they didn’t have a plan also. After a moment she took off her cloak and handed it over to Akari. She’ll have shift forms and Akari would have to be as she is now, two wolves walking into the village would be a bit suspicious due to the recent events.

“What’s this?” Akari inquired, scrunching her nose in disgust. It smelled like it hadn’t been washed for weeks and would most likely be true.

“Put it on.” Sayaka ordered. She watched Akari gingerly put it on and when the girl had secured it, she started to explain. “We’re going back to the village.”

“What!”

“I’ll be in my wolf form they won’t hurt me because they know me and I’ll lead you to the hospice, I have friends there. They can help and we can keep talking from there.”

“But I need to get back to the clan--”

Sayaka growled and once again the girl shut her mouth. “You will but I still have questions and… I need you to bring some remedies to Kei. It’ll help her heal up quickly.”

“Alright.” Akari acquiesced, Sayaka had said the last part softly and she knew that Sayaka must be really worried for her Beta.

“Okay, stick close. Don’t wander off and don’t talk to anyone.”

With that Sayaka shifted and started the trek back to the village with Akari following closely behind.

--

Arriving back at the Hospice, Sayaka noticed that it was less crowded than before, which to her was a good sign. Leading Akari into Yui’s office, she closed the door. Turning around she noticed that the people she wanted to see where already gathered into the office.

Shifting back, she immediately went to Miyuki’s side. “This is Akari. The wolf you saw before Paru.” She said, as she leaned against the wall. Miyuki glanced over at the new girl, but then shifted her attention back to the she-wolf beside her. She only saw her so many times today, so she felt the need to be in Sayaka’s arms.

Noticing the glance, the Ex-Namba Alpha, reached out for the herbalist, and pulled her to lean against her, her arms wrapping around her waist, and her head making itself comfortable on Miyuk’s shoulder.

“So she’s not hostile then.” The salty shewolf determined, looking the cloaked shewolf up and down, noticing just how passive she was being before the four of them.

“I’m not like the others who attacked you all. I come only bearing news of what’s been happening while Sayaka left. I already informed her, but I feel as if you need to know as well, seeing as she trusts you all.” Akari said, as she glanced at the others before her, before continuing. “Sayaka has also mentioned remedies for me to take back.”

“And to whom is getting these remedies?” Yui asked, a bit on the tense side, last thing she wanted was for her precious medicines and elixirs to be used to heal a wolf who could later attack them again.

“Her mate.” Sayaka cut in, gaining Yui’s attention. “From what she’s told me, a pack of outsiders challenged Kei and she lost. Badly.”

“I’ll go gather some supplies then. For you to take back to her.” Yui nodded, getting up from her seat and exiting the room, Paru following in tow.

Shifting uncomfortably, Akari opened her mouth. “When do I get to go back?” She asked.

Sayaka hummed lowly, thinking to herself, but Miyuki playing with her hands was distracting her. Using her tail to smack the girl, she smiled at the yelp she got, but quickly morphed into a pout as she got her hand pinched in return.

The cloaked shewolf watched the two interact, only to come to the realization of that Sayaka has found a mate, and that she was human. She doesn't know how that will affect the clan later when hopefully everything goes back to normal. ‘Will she even want to come back if she starts a family outside of the clan?’ She wondered a bit longer, before Sayaka’s voice broke her thoughts.

"Tomorrow night you can head back. Seeing that you're truly needed back at Kei's side, and before you ask...I won't be returning with you."

Akari opened her mouth to protest, but Sayaka raised her hand. "I didn't say that I was never coming back, just not now. I can't take on a pack by myself, if the new Alpha is strong enough to defeat Kei, I'll be requiring help. Tell Kei to hold on and play along."

Akari simply nodded. This was better than nothing, Kei would have something to hope for and those still loyal to Sayaka can have something to look forward to.
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Chapter 6 (SayaMilky and others)
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2014, 06:31:05 AM »
....!!! :shock:

it was surprising enough that one of the pair was a wolf, and know to know that the shewolf of the pair is paru!!! :mon roll:

(running around in panic or more like too in hyper mode) :mon lovelaff:

i wonder exactly how paru managed to court yui?? :mon huh: :wub:

or just like miyuki(in ch 5), its actually yui who's chasing paru?? too muchh~! :mon inluv: :mon blood:

looking for the next update! :thumbsup

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2014, 07:07:55 AM »
I was talking with a friend *cof*Haruko*cof* and she said that she was thinking in this song when she was reading your fic, you know like a background song           (   )

But then I said "Imagine Sayanee in a cage!!!" xD

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2014, 10:48:15 AM »
Paru is a wolf~ XD
I don't know any NMB girls other than SayaMilky X)
I need to do some research

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »
Paru is a wolf~ XD

YuiParu are in AKB.

But Yui was a kenin in NMB for a while.
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »
YAAAAAAAAASSSSS THIS IS MY FAVE AU
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2014, 04:15:11 PM »
Paru is a wolf~ XD

YuiParu are in AKB.

But Yui was a kenin in NMB for a while.
Yes, I know ^^
I meant I just don't know Akari (only know the SKE one XD) and Kei (they are from NMB, right?). It's likely others NMB48 members will soon show up(?), so that's why I need to get into NMB and learn their names, not to feel lost when all these unknown girls will appear in the fic. X)

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Lucky