JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Seamo feat. BoA - Hey Boy, Hey Girl

Author Topic: Teenagers of AKB Highschool [ Kojiyuu + OTHERS ] - Chapter 2 (6/8/14) - ON HOLD  (Read 16436 times)

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
WAIT. WAIT. DO NOT SHOOT ME YET.  :on freeze:

I know, I know, I have 3 fics and one collab fic I need to do, I know. I'm sorry. This idea came up to me and I ended up writing this piece... well... yeah. Since this fic is a tad bit different from those I have done in these few months, I shall put up a warning sign.

WARNING : This is a very very casual fic, meaning the way I write WILL be different from my usual educative style of writing, in this fic I will use my everyday language and let me tell you; It is NOT friendly since there WILL be A LOT of cursing and cussing AND bad words AND explicit languages. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. Don't like or feel uncomfortable? Please go back to the previous page.

==============================

Prologue

It was a fine day in AKB highschool, home to all absurdities and abnormalities. Let me introduce you to our normal students that we will see almost everytime.

Kojima Haruna - the sexy queen who wears her skirt really short but is quite an airhead.

Oshima Yuko - the pervert but is also the life and fun of the class

Matsui Rena - sexy queen number two, the whole school worship her and haruna like goddesses

Matsui Jurina - the ultimate player, different girl everyday

Takahashi Minami aka Takamina - midget, but a class rep nonetheless

Maeda Atsuko aka Acchan - usually stays quiet, vice class rep

Yuki Kashiwagi & Watanabe Mayu - Fucking lovebirds

Shinoda Mariko & Minegishi Minami - A pair of trolls

Itano Tomomi & Kasai Tomomi - Tomochin and Chiyuu (?)

Yokoyama Yui & Shimazaki Haruka - sickening newlyweds

As stated above, it was a fine day in the school. All of the teachers are absent cause of food poisoning, so the students are behaving like wild animals. In class 4-8, a bunch of girls are forming a circle, with a malicious looking pattern drawn on the floor inside their circle. One of the girls is holding a worn out book which language is not even human, most likely that book is a cult's book. Well you know, your typical high-schoolers doing whatever they want. And yes, they're our normal high-schoolers that are stated above.

Yuko asked, "What we do now?"

Acchan looks at the book in her hand, "Guess I'll have to say the words written here then! I don't know what else to do, we formed a circle and drew the pattern, so what's left is the mantra!"

Takamina sighed, "What's the purpose of this anyways..."

Mayu looks excited, "Who knows we might summon a godly beast and have it under our control!"

The rest of the girls squinted their eyes at Mayu and thought in unison, 'You watch too much animes, Mayu...'

Miichan groans, "Okay whatever, Acchan go say the mantra and get this over with"

'Qwertyuiop qwertyuiop asdfghjkl asdfghjkl zxcvbnm !'

Then nothing happened. Boring.

"Told you nothing will happen!", Takamina broke the circle and went back to her seat.

Yuki threw her arm in the air, "All that effort in drawing that weird pattern for nothing!"

"Waste of timeee", Rena added as she got back to her seat.

"Who's gonna clean up that weird drawing now...", Takamina looks annoyed.

"Just leave it to the janitors later?", Haruna went to sit beside Rena.

Yuko saw this and she walks towards Haruna and sits on her lap, facing the taller girl, "Nyannyaaaan, chuuu~"

Haruna pushes Yuko's face away from hers, though she doesn't mind the fact that she's sitting on her lap, "Yuko! Get off me!"

"Yeah, I do get off to you, Haruna", Yuko and her sexual innuendos.

It took Haruna a few good seconds before she understood what Yuko meant, she blush madly and turned away, "Eww what, Yuko?! Yuck!"

Yuko laughs, Haruna's expression is priceless everytime the topic concerns sex. "Come on, Nyannyan, how can I not get turned on by your...skimpy skirt and smooth thighs..."

This time, Haruna really pushes Yuko off her, not just her face, but all of her, "Okay that's it you crazy perverted squirrel! Stop thinking about lewd things!"

Yuko got pushed off her Nyannyan and pouts, "Aww, I wanted to cling more to Nyannyan..."

Miichan saw the whole act and couldn't help but feel annoyed at the lovey dovey airhead and squirrel, "You guys should go book a hotel room and do it all night long, I hate to see Yuko letting out her sexual frustration in class".

Yuko looks at Miichan and replied, "Gachapin! I'm not always horny, you know!"

"Let' see if that's true, Yuko", Mariko jumped in the conversation, seeing that her troll partner had taken interest in this as well.

Yuko looked confident, "Fine! I won't be horny with whatever stuff you guys do to me!"

Mariko grinned, "Oh, we won't do anything to you, Yuko... Haruna will", and Haruna's eyes widened upon hearing Mariko mention her name, "Mariko! Why me?"

"Don't worry, Haruna, Yuko will be all hot and bothered if it's you", Mariko said proudly.

"No! I can control myself, bring it on, Mariko!" Yuko looks determined as she sat on one of the chairs.

Miichan is excited, she likes betting in games like these, "What if you got horny, Yuko?"

Yuko turned to Miichan, "I won't get horny, gachapin! I'd grow a dick if I did get turned on! Impossible, impossible!" Yuko laughs.

Mariko winks at Haruna and the tall girl sighs, "What's in for me if I seduce her, Mariko?", Haruna stood up and walks to the sitting squirrel.

"I'll buy you meals for a whole week", Mariko really wants Yuko to lose, huh...

Haruna seems to think about it, then she gives Mariko a smile, "Deal, what do you want me to do?"

Mariko giggled, this will be fun, "Sit on her lap and give her a striptease right in front of her face"

Everyone in the room perked up when hearing this, well, the ones who is in the room are; Yuko, Haruna, Miichan, Mariko, Takamina, Acchan, Mayu, Yuki, Rena, and Jurina. TomoTomo and YuiParu is nowhere to be seen. They're all besties and have been a groupie since kindergarten, so Mariko knew that Haruna wouldn't have any problem undressing in front of them, and the fact that Haruna secretly takes pride in her perfect body strengthens the chance of her agreeing.

Haruna nodded, with that, she sat on Yuko's lap. Firstly, she trailed her index finger down Yuko's lips slowly and whispers "Yuuchan~" into the squirrel's ear. Then she unbuttoned her own shirt slowly, starting from the top. Yuko just watched in silence, but on the inside, she's making extreme effort to hold herself back from raping the girl on her lap.

Seeing no reaction from Yuko, Haruna is getting bolder. She took off her shirt, exposing her red lacy bra which is perfectly cupping her two supple mountains. Then she brought their bodies together, her oppais rubbed against Yuko's body and she sat straight after, making Yuko's face to be squeezed in between her breasts. Yuko would be lying to say that she's not turned on, she's already getting very damp somewhere someplace on her body. Everyone else is watching too, well who wouldn't want to see Haruna's little strip act, Mayu is secretly paying a lot of attention to it.

Lastly, Haruna slides the strap off her shoulders and looks at Yuko seductively, "Yuuchan... want to help me get my bra off?"

Yuko's hands are itching to touch that body, but she tries her best to keep her cool, not wanting to lose to Mariko. "Sure", the squirrel helped Haruna unclasp the hook of her bra and the garment fell to her lap, revealing the full view of her Nyannyan's oppais. Yuko gulped, she wants to touch it badly, then she didn't realize that her hand is moving on its own, unable to contain her desire anymore. She took one of Haruna's oppai in her hands and squeeze them lightly, earning a moan from the taller girl. Her other hand is about to touch the other oppai when gachapin broke her trance.

"See! You can't control yourself! You lost, Yuko! Lost!", Miichan laughs at how stupid Yuko's face is now.

Yuko retracted her hand and groans, "Aww no fair... who wouldn't get turned on if it's Nyannyan?" her face turns sour as she saw her groupies laughing, but oh well at least she got a little 'service' from her beloved Nyannyan. She made sure those scenes are etched deep in her memory so that she would never forget those moments...

Haruna, seeing that it's over, hurriedly grab her bra and shirt and put them back on. She went to her table to pack her things and walks over to Mariko and dragged her outside, "Let's go, Mariko, I want to eat outside and you're paying". Mariko groans as she checked her wallet, "Okay, but nothing too expensive".

Yuko sighed, she looked around the classroom.

Mayu is sitting on Yuki's lap and they're talking about something. She could swear she saw Yuki's hands enter Mayu's loose shirt, fucking lovebirds and their public display of affection.

Jurina is talking with Rena, well it could be Jurina's ploy to get Rena to be her girlfriend. The player has been chasing Rena since long time ago, but Rena is either oblivious to it or she's just really shallow. She said it once that she sees Jurina more like a little sister.

The AtsuMina pair is sitting closely together and is holding hands while talking about something, Takamina is such a gentleman and Yuko could guarantee that they haven't even gone past first base despite being together for almost 3 years now.

Gachapin is nowhere to be found, oh well. Yuko got up and grabbed her bag, saying goodbye to her classmates and went off home.

- - - - -

Yuko's House
(Yuko's POV)

Aah, that was tiring, what's the point of going to school if the teachers aren't there, well it's not like I care. I took of my school uniform and changed into my usual homewear, a t-shirt and short pants.

I threw myself on my bed and started recalling the part where Nyannyan is stripping right in front of my face. I groaned, I wish there's no annoying classmates there and I would have raped her. I got really turned on, shit... well I am a healthy teenager with raging hormones, so yes.

I quickly erased the thought of pleasuring myself from my head and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

- TIME SKIP -

My eyes flutter open as I realized that I have fallen asleep, I looked at the clock and it shows 5 PM. I got up and went for the door, but as I was walking past my full length mirror, I noticed something. I walked back to the mirror and saw my reflection, I have a bulge on my crotch... I rubbed my eyes, thinking they're deceiving me. It is still there, what the... I looked down and inside my pants. I screamed.

'HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I GREW A DICK!!'

JA, NEEE!!! SEE YOU ALL SOMEWHERE ELSEEE~~~   :byebye:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:04:07 PM by Eclis »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Teenagers of AKB Highschool [ Kojiyuu + OTHERS ] - Prologue (1/8/14)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »
Yay~ all my favourite couple are there

Ehhh Yuko actually did have the 'D'? *shock*

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 03:35:04 PM »
OMG all the cute pairing is in here!
Yuko grow dick?? LOL  :lol: can't wait for Haruna expression if she know it.

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 06:32:19 PM »
can't wait for next chapter XD

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 06:53:43 PM »
 :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:
This fic really dangerous....
....if all chapter hot like this...I will suffer from blood loss lol :mon blood:

That NyanNyan strip.... :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:

Can't wait for next chapter :mon thumb:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 02:56:00 AM »
OMG!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 07:55:10 AM »
Oh bah what????
This fic promises to be interesting hehe

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 09:58:42 AM »
Wow! :ding:
Yay~ all my favorite pairings are here :onioncheer:
I have to agree with Yuko!, after what Haruna did no one can resist her :mon bleed2: :on bleed:
Hm~ MariMii as the trolls this can get really interesting :mon lol: :hehehe:
That ending, I just can't hold back my laughter :mon lmao:
Did Yuko actually grow one or did she just imagine it? :mon huh:
Can't wait for chapter 1 :tama-bye:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 10:44:55 AM »
Yabai, you write another fic! Definitely gonna add to my list!

Its. Different from the usual but its still awesome 8)

Next chaptwr please!! :deco: :banghead:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Teenagers of AKB Highschool [ Kojiyuu + OTHERS ] - Chapter 1 (2/8/14)
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 01:16:09 PM »
WARNING : Very explicit scenes and languages ahead, please refrain from reading if you are too young or doesn't like vulgarities or w/e. You have been warned.

@ChibiRine : Oooh~, you don't care?  :onionwhip: Let me make you care then.  :rofl:

@Kirozoro : It's nice to see you here, kirozoro! And yes Yuko has the D !

@kazutoryu : Cute pairings? You don't saaaaay?!?! TEEHEE.

@ptrd3009 : Here you go~

@MaYuki x JuRena : lol yes it's quite the dangerous fic... and yes it's very sexual... well please get yourself some tissues... (?!?!)

@Haruko : OMG! It's Harukooo! Nice to see you here!!

@kojiyuu098 : XD sorry to have made you spill your cereal! But hey! Thanks for being here!

@kahem : it will be... it will be... you just have to wait.

@River1721 : Hello buddy! It's nice seeing you posting here too! Yuko really grew one, it's not her imagination XD

@Kairi65 : Woaah, nice seeing you here, Kairi! Yeah this one is really casual :>

So yes people, it's getting more and more intense. Was the chapter before this one intense enough to give you all nosebleeds? That is nothing compared to this chapter AND the upcoming chapter I have in my mind. *evil laugh* But then again, I will try hard not to cross the boundaries set by the JPH!P staffs on the 'sexual' stuff, so a lot of things would be explicit but hidden or the really explicit stuffs will be really vague. But still, the languages are disturbing and the scenes are ... very sexual.

Please read at your own risks.

Chapter 1

Yuko's POV

'FUCKING SHIIIIITTT'

Okay, I grew a dick. Okay... `@#!?~& !!! How is this possible?! I must be dreaming, that's it! This is all a dream and I will wake up normal! I slapped myself really hard and it hurts so much, I regret doing so right away. I'm in a panic but I remembered I told Gachapin that I would grow a dick if I got turned on and I did. But what the fuck? I was just joking and logically, growing a male genitalia is impossible for women, but then again, WHAT IS THIS THING DOING HERE DANGLING ON MY CROTCH?!? I quickly grabbed my phone, calling Acchan first, since this unexplainable phenomena could only mean one thing; Magic.

She picked up! Yes! "Moshi moshi? Yuko? What's up?"

I need the book, I might find clues there, "Acchaaaaan!! Remember that worn out spell book that we tried out in class? Do you still have it with you?"

Acchan seem surprised, "I thought you didn't care about things like this, Yuko. But yes I have it with me, I am doing more research on it, and I am figuring out their language with the help of internet!"

Okay...that's good, "and what did you find out about that book?"

"Let me copy and paste the words to computer and have internet people translate them... Okay, the spell that we did was a betting karma spell, in which if within the next 24 hour, any...member... of the circle... makes a bet and loses... the loser's wager would happen... no matter what..." Acchan paused a while before bursting in panic, "WHAAT?! YUKO! You did a bet... right?"

"Yes"

"You waged...to Miichan that you... would grow a... dick."

"Yes"

"Did... that happen?"

"Yes"

"Shit... sorry, Yuko... I didn't know that this book is the real thing..."

I sighed, there must be a way to break off the spell, the book will have it, well let's just hope so, "Acchan, help me find a way to break free from this spell... usually they have it written..."

"Okay I'm on it, I'll ask the internet to translate the whole book and see if there's a way to break the spells"

"Thankyou, Acchan. Please don't tell anyone about this, not even Takamina"

"I won't tell anyone, I'm sorry, Yuko"

I pressed the end call button. That's it, I'm doomed. How am I going to hide this... Ugh! This is frustrating! Right when I'm about to check on my newly acquired body part, my phone rang and I look at the caller's name, Nyannyan. Of course I'll answer it!

"Moshi moshi? Nyannyan what's up?"

"Yuuchan, I'm in front of your door, are you home?"

Oh my god, worst timing ever, Nyannyan... "Ah! Okay! I'll come and get you right away", I ended the call, panicking, and the bulge has settled down, now it's not obvious anymore, I guess that was a morning wood... I got out and opened the door, there is Nyannyan, looking fresh and she's wearing a short skirt and a white v neck, beautiful as always.

She laughs, "Have you been sleeping? You have stupid bed hair!"

Relax, Yuko... I have to act normal, "Yea I was sleeping... come on in! Do you want tea?"

She took off her shoes and we went together inside, "Hmm.. water is fine, I don't want tea..."

"Aah okay, why did you come here anyways? It's rare to see you in my house, usually I'll be the one to crash at your place", I went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water. We both sat on the livingroom couch shortly after.

"I was strolling around and I don't know why I ended up near your place... so yeah, I decided to pay a visit", Nyannyan is sitting beside me with her legs crossed, her already short skirt getting shorter and exposed her marshmallow like skin up till her upper thighs.

"Ooh, then.. what do you want to do here? There's not much in my house..." I gulped, this is bad... if I got turned on, then that would mean this thing would stand, right? And I am easily turned on, especially when it's Nyannyan.

"I don't know, spend some time together?", Haruna looked at me and smiles, I am so happy that she wants to spend more time with me but this... is not the right time.

"Aah, I'm so happy! Nyannyan wants to spend time with me! Does this mean we are official now?", I grinned.

Haruna blushed and looks away, "W-what, no! Baka Yuuchan, what are you talking about..."

I laugh and hugged her, "Nyannyaaan, come on, be my girlfriend alreadyyy"

To my surprise, she returned my hug and we got into an awkward sitting / hugging position, but still, her answer is still the same, "No!"

As usual, I'll play with her, "Then why are you returning my hug? I know you like me! We should be girlfriends!"

Haruna blushes deeper, still, she didn't let go of me, "I like Yuuchan..."

What? Did she just?

"Nyannyan? Can you... repeat what you said earlier?"

This time, she looks into my eyes and smiles, "I like Yuuchan..."

Woah. Nyannyan likes me, she never said that before. I'm so overjoyed that I forgot everything, I hug her tighter and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I like Nyannyan so much!"

Our face is so close to each other, and Nyannyan is still looking at me, maybe she wants a kiss...? Let's try that! I'm so so exciteeeed! I brought our foreheads together and she just remained calm, so I leaned in and kissed her lips for a moment, still feeling hesitant.

She was the one who broke away from the kiss, she then pushed me down, and she fixes her position so now she's laying on top of me. Then Nyannyan brought our lips together again. I feel like being in heaven, sharing a kiss with Nyannyan and now she wants more, this is my lucky day!

We parted and Nyannyan smiles, so did I. Playfully, one of my hand grabbed her oshiri and squeezed it, earning a yelp from Nyannyan, who quickly removed my hand. I chuckled, putting my hand around her waist, this time she didn't have any complaints, "You let me touch your oppai back in class today, why can't I touch your butt now?"

Nyannyan pinched my cheek, "That's because I did what Mariko is telling me to do, pervert!"

I raised a brow, "Then if I told you to strip, would you strip for me?"

She blushed, I can see it! She quickly hides her face by laying it on my chest, "I... guess I would..."

There's no words that can describe my feelings now, this scene right here and now is something that me and Nyannyan never did. She's being really sweet and accepting, unlike her usual rejection to my advances. I tighten my hug and my other hand went to pat her head and she snuggled up to me.

"Yuko smells good...", she said while she snuggles more. Our thighs are rubbing against each other and her soft smooth skin is not making it any easier for me to remain calm. I looked down and .... fuck. I could see her oppais squeezed together and pressed on to me through her loose v neck. I felt my manhood responding, waking up from whatever state it is and THIS IS BAD!! I can't move since Nyannyan is on top of me and I can't tell her to get off me either...

Nyannyan's brows furrowed and she has this weird expression, I guess she felt my bulge on her body. Ah...goodbye world... my life is over. She got up and sat on my legs, looking at my body and of course, the bulge on my pants that's not supossed to be there. She then looks at me, "Yu-Yuuchan... what... is that?"

I groaned, this will be hard, "I... uh... well...err...", I can't find the right words.

Nyannyan couldn't wait anymore and she opened my pants. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she saw my manhood standing gallantly, come to think of it, I have a big one.... NO! Now is not the time to think about the size! I look at Nyannyan, I don't know what to say. The situation became very awkward and we both froze in place, with my dick still out in the open.

I got no choice, I have to do something, come on Yuko, think of something, think! "Umm... would you... like to touch it?", what the fuck?! Of course she would say no! Oh god Yuko's brain, why are you so dumb.

"W-what are... e-e-eh?!", Nyannyan panics.

I panic too, "Ah! No! No! I mean... uhh...", I clenched my head, I swear I can gulp down fifty of those headache pills cause of the situation now.

Nyannyan looks at me, her hands off my pants and they settled on my hips, "Is.. I-is it okay?"

"E-eh? You want... to... a-are you sure?", I'm surprised at her reaction, she wants to... oh god. What's happening...

Hesitantly, Nyannyan reached for my 'thing' and holds it in her hand, she then blinks several times, "Sugoi... Yuko, it's warm and throbbing...", I felt horny, like seriously horny and I cannot think about anything else besides sex and it's getting harder to control my desires.

"Nyannyan, have you ever had sex?"

"No... what about Yuuchan?", Nyannyan replied to me while still holding onto my magical gift.

"No..."

Nyannyan smiles, "Then we're the same!", she continues to examine the thing that she's holding, unaware that every stroke or touch is making me... want to do her. Goddamnit Yuko, you and your raging hormones. But then again, if Nyannyan is showing interest in the thing on my crotch, she might want to... try it, right? You will never know until you try.

"Nyannyan?"

"Yes, Yuko?"

"You know, your strokes on that thing... have made me very horny...", gotta bait her first.

Nyannyan immediately let go, "O-oh! I'm sorry! Does it function like a guy's then? I thought since you're a girl so...", she blushed hard.

An airhead will always be an airhead, "Well yea... ... hey Nyannyan."

"Yes...?"

"Strip?"

"Eh...?"

I pout and gave her the saddest face I ever make in my whole life, "You said that would if I asked you to..."

Nyannyan looks at me, I know she loves me and all that, she can't resist this. "But..."

I kept up the act, "Please?", Nyannyan, just give up, I know you can't resist my squirrel eyes.

She groans and got up, "Oh alright fine", she starts from her v neck, then her skirt. When she was about to take off her undergarments, she looks at me, "Yuuchan, let's go to your room, shall we? I feel weird undressing in a living room"

Oh, bedroom. "Sure...", Ohohohohoho, I virtually did an evil laugh.

Cheers, folks! For today, I, Oshima Yuko, am about to get laid for the first time in my life! WITH NYANYAN!! WOOHOO!!

Chapter 3 will be you-know-what scenes. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS

:wahaha:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:49:15 AM by Eclis »

My fic (Series) :

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 01:51:53 PM »
Nice update Eclis-san :mon thumb:
funny and hot at the same time... :mon lmao: :luvluv1:
but the cliffhanger... :grr: :grr:
waiting for next chapter... :on bleed: :on bleed:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 02:34:06 PM »
Amazing!! :mon XD:
You sure do like cliffhangers don't you? :on lol:
Lol, never mess with magic and stuff relating to it or else something will happen to you :hehehe:
The coincidence of Haruna coming to Yuko's house  :mon mischief:
I did not expect Haruna to agree to what Yuko wanted! :shock:
Its unexpected how Haruna just freely told Yuko she likes her :mon lol:
Update soon ~ :tama-bye:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: Teenagers of AKB Highschool [ Kojiyuu + OTHERS ] - Chapter 1 (2/8/14)
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 05:45:07 PM »
OMG some smut scene!  :cow:
thank you for the update

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 05:53:57 PM »
chapter 1 update!

reading the warnings, only makes me more excited to read!  XD

haha, poor yuko! a big fortune and opportunity came but at the wrong time! :rofl:

and the part haruna opened yuko's pants.. :stoned: :mon blood:

i nearly choked myself reading that part.

but as i read further...

the only thing that came to my mind was 'crap, i should have taken the "read at your own risk" warning seriously!  :on freeze:

gotta prepare boxes of tissue! :mon taichi:

waiting for the next one! :mon dance: :sleep:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 10:55:00 PM »
What???????
*Speachless*

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 04:21:52 AM »
Omg *nosebleed* *dies*

When did nyannyan became likethis to Yuko?!?

Update soon, and good job for that damn scene

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 04:59:54 AM »
Uwaaa, Yuko grew a dick!  :mon zoom:

And that KojiYuu moment in living room..  :on bleed:

Acchan didn't know that the mantra on that book is a real thing x'D *shot head*

I'm curious... Why did Nyan-nyan became so... like 'that' to Yuko? /what

Thank you for this chapter Eclis-san. I'm looking forward to the next update  :on GJ:
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 09:15:13 PM »
new story. AND I LOVE THIS!!! omg Eclis-san you just made my blood drained with all of this  :mon bleed2: :on bleed:
didn't think i could stand to read the next upcoming chap...................not enough blood left........

but i must!!!! i'm really waiting for the next!!!! omg hot smexy scene (eventhough it's blurred lol)  :mon mischief:
keep your work! thankyou Eclis-san~~

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 09:11:46 PM »
wow... *speechless*
yuko... nyannyan...
bedroom scene please  :hip smile:

i wonder, is there any else whos betting or only yuko?
update soon please! please! pleaseee! :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Teenagers of AKB Highschool [ Kojiyuu + OTHERS ] - Chapter 2 (6/8/14)
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 02:23:26 PM »
Okay folks... here is the promised chapter 2... and a short announcement...

You see, I said that I will be doing the you-know-what scene, right? And you all know that... too explicit scenes will be sent to the pervs, and most of you cannot access that certain section, especially my lovely Rine-chan *coughcough*. So here's the thing, I CUT THE PART OUT to make sure that this thread is kept safe from a sudden move. (I'M DEEPLY SORRY! But the scene is safe somewhere, so do not worry if you don't see it here)

Hmm, because of the scene that has been taken out of the chapter, this chapter will seem really short. Well, anyways, enjoy.

=============================

Chapter 2

Nyannyan and I entered my room, I go straight for the bed and laid myself on it, by the way, I closed my pants already. It's embarrassing to have my prized part exposed all the time, right? I watched my Nyannyan as she laid herself beside me, she looks so inviting in her sexy undergarments it keeps me and my manhood excited!

I put my arm around her and she hugged me, it quickly turn into a romantic cuddle as my other hand took in her hand. We giggled, it has always been like this between Nyannyan and I. She would never admit us being official but she acts like my girlfriend, and of course I know we love and treat each other like lovers, she even get jealous sometimes, really, she's the epitome of tsun tsun.

I kissed her cheek and she blushed, laying her head on my shoulders. I like this warm feeling, but I'm not forgetting my 'little brother' who is dying for some action. How to get her to do it... then I remembered something, Nyannyan was in the radius of the spell too, right? I can make a bet with her and the wage will be sex. I'm a genius! First, got to set the mood, need some small talk.

I let go of her hand and use it to grope one of her assets. She quickly pushed my hand away and pouts, "Yuuchan hentai!"

"Come on, Nyannyan! I know you like it! Don't pretend like you hate it!"

"No, Yuko, I don't like you pervert!"

Time to throw in the plan, "Lies! You enjoy my perverseness, so that means you're a pervert too!"

Nyannyan pinch my hand in annoyance. God, it hurts. "No! I don't like it! I'm not a pervert! Don't lump me in with you"

"Let's make a bet! I'll be all perverted and do the things I usually do to you, and you have to prove to me that you didn't like it", take the bait, Nyannyan, take the bait...

She pouts and looks at me with an annoyed face, "Fine! If I win, you will pay for all our dates this month"

"Eeeh?!", I got to win this... Nyannyan likes to shop on our dates, if I will be paying for those clothes, not to mention shoes, accessories, etc... I'll go bankrupt within seconds! "But if you lose, you have to have sex with me"

She blushed and push me away, "B-baka! I won't lose!"

"Deal, Nyannyan?"

She smiles at me, full of confidence, "Bring it on, hentai squirrel!", ohohoho, wrong move, Kojima Haruna.

I laid on top of her and hugged her, and buried my face in between her breasts, "Nyannyaan...", she still has her poker face up and she did nothing. Coming off strong, eh, Nyannyan? I'll make you enjoy this... I ran my hands on her sides, stopping on her thighs, her skin is so smooth, and soft to touch. My lips plant little kisses on her collarbone as my hands kept stroking her sides.

I look up and saw an expression of Nyannyan I never knew. She is making a... really sexy face, and she bit her lower lip slowly, heh, I guess she's trying to hold in her moans. I'm winning thisss! I continued to kiss her collarbone, this time, the kisses slowly travel down until my lips are on her cleavage. I brought one of my hand up and lightly squeeze her oppai, still no reaction from her.

Yabai... she's doing really well surpressing herself. Aaah, I can try that. I kissed her neck and whispers into her ear in my most seductive voice possible, "Nyannyan...", then I nibbled her pointy ears, slowly, I breathe down her neck and kissed the base, bit her skin and sucked on it really hard, she finally moans in delight as I plant a very visible and huge love mark on her neck.

I look at her and spoke softly, "You lost, Nyannyan...", still semi hugging her with a hand on her breast which she doesn't seem to mind.

She's blushing very heavily and wrapped her hands around my petite body, "Yuuchan surprised me... you never did that before..."

"Which one?"

"Yuuchan never left a love bite on me... this is a first...", aww, my Nyannyan is looking very shy. Kawaaiiii!

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you... I have always wanted to mark you mine... but you are so concerned with your appearance so I didn't want you to walk around uncomfortably with a hickey showing..."

Nyannyan looks surprised, "That's so thoughtful of you, Yuuchan... I didn't know you have those kind of thoughts..."

I smiled sheepishly, "That's because I love you!"

She giggled, "You're so sweet, Yuuchan...", we hugged like that for several minutes. I'll just have to wait for the magic to take place, right? Let' see if she is affected by the spell as well.

- - - - -

(This part is cut for the sake of the thread)

- - - - -

(Haruna's POV)

"Nyannyan, you're great..."

I blushed, we just had sex, right? Oh, this is so hard to believe. I lost my virginity to Yuuchan. Well there's no use in fretting over what's done... I poked her cheeks and she turned to face me.

"Yuuchan... since you're the one who deflowered me, you have to take responsibility, okay?"

She looks puzzled, "That means..."

I cut her midway, "You're gonna marry me, and you'll be the father of our children."

Her eyes widened as she finally finish processing everything I said, "I'll gladly take you as my wife, Nyannyan... and we can have as much kids as you want", and she leaned in to give me a romantic kiss.

I enjoyed the kiss as I muttered softly, "Baka Yuuchan...", then Yuuchan's phone interrupted our kiss.

'RIIINGGG! RIIINGGG!'

Yuko grabbed her phone, looking at the screen, Watanabe Mayu. Her sister in the perverted world. She pressed the answer button.

"Moshi mosh-"

"YUKOOOO HELP MEEEE!"

Mayu's sudden scream made me and Yuuchan sat up straight.

Both Yuuchan and I asked, worried, "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I OVERSLEPT AND WHEN I WAKE UP I'M A BOY!!"

.....Yuuchan looked at me and I did the same, then we turned to the phone and shouted, "WHAAAAT?!

=============================

THANKYOU FOR READING!! SEE YOU ALL SOON!!  :stuffed:

(Sorry, this fic is on hold :| I won't be updating until I have sorted out the others)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:30:41 AM by Eclis »

My fic (Series) :

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Seamo feat. BoA - Hey Boy, Hey Girl