JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga

Author Topic: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (26/?) [WMatsui] (14/07/2017)  (Read 90498 times)

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

Quote from: Sophcaro
Because there was no way Rena could have just walked in her hospital room.

I innocently scrolled down after that sentence above - wondering what would happen by the time Rena stepped in Jurina's hospital room - and when I found this infamous caveat below

Quote from: Sophcaro
TO BE CONTINUED

I was like :shock: :tantrum: :fainted:

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

I hope it's not only Jurina's imagination. That would be sad for me her.
Rena might seem indifferent to her for two months after their break-up and she sometimes made a foolish decision, but I believe she would eventually fix it.

Thank you for the update, Author-san. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You

Because there was no way Rena could have just walked in her hospital room.

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT!!!

:shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:

Has Rena gone to see Jurina?
That I did not expect.
I suppose the fact that they hospitalize to Jurina when they publish an article of Rena and Yosuke. This has made Rena react.

Offline Goodoldday

• WMatsui
  • I need a time machine
I hope it's not her imagination  :cry: :cry:
I wonder how would Rena react to Jurina's condition :? guilty maybe? :? :?
Waiting to the next chapter author-san  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Ganbatte  :onioncheer:

PS : You are my favorite author, i love your writing style  :inlove:

Offline Guacamoolee

• Silent reader
Hi, S!
It's been a while! :P
It's really great to see Jurina again though she's not in a good shape. But I'm not surprise :cry:

When I reached the cliffhanger in the end, I was like "Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh......."
This chapter felt so short and ended just like in a blink of an eye yet makes me so excited about what will happen next. But that's what I like about this chapter!

Though I'm still not certain about someone who's about to enter Jurina's room, I hope the person (whoever she is) will make Jurina feel better :fainted:

(Plot twist: someone who's about to enter Jurina's room is actually her mother :v)
Ok it's not funny haha I know hehe ._____.

UPDATE SOON AUTHOR-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MERCI BEAUCOUP!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
The  moment I read the new visitor  didn't open the door or walk away and just standing there in silence, I knew it was Rena

I think Jurina ignoring her health had become a bad habit she need to break soon  :cry:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga