JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kill This Love (JP Ver.)

Author Topic: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 7 update  (Read 15863 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Hello everyone I got new idea again Hehehehehe.

What should I do my Brian can't stop thinking. But don't worry I will not going to leave my fic never never.

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes.

~~~~~~~~

Prologue

"It's been 2 years." A girl with Raven hair, smile and looked up at the blue sky.
"I can't believe that I come here again, in the same place where we met first time, even though I promised myself to never come here again and forget about you forever, but look like I can't."She stands up from the beach and walk to the swing and sit on it and start swinging slowly.

"The place where we meet first time and the place where we meet last time are different."She let out the small chuckle.

"I miss your jokes, I miss your sweet talks, I miss your shining smile, I miss your hand, I miss your kiss and touch, I miss everything of you."

She closes her eyes and move her face up at the sky. "I want to hug you and tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you.

The tears start falling from her eyes. "Don't you miss me? Don't you want to see me?"

"I was so stupid at that time, I was afraid, afraid of losing you, I thought if I told you the truth you will going to leave me, I thought if you know the truth, you will never going to smile at me like  you did, I never thought what will going to happen when you going to know the truth."

She stopped swinging and open her eyes and wipe the tears. "Please came back to me. I'm sorry I know I lied to you, but please try to understand me, I love you and I will going to love you forever."

~~~~~~~~

Shall I continue??

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:53:14 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
Re: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »
sure :)
i am wondering whose pov is that o.O

Offline Pokotan

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 01:33:07 PM »
please continue  :w00t:

Offline Narukami

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 02:06:07 PM »
I think this fic is interesting if you continue :on GJ:
please continue this fic :pleeease:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 03:11:37 AM »
yes  please

why you ask?

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 12:53:42 PM »
Yes, please.. :bow:
I need more..  :panic:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 05:56:04 PM »
Hello everyone how is the life going on, hope all of you are happy, even if not try to smile because it's good for health.

OK let's go to the main topic.

@kymkamwm48:  well me to wondering whom pov is this hehehehe. You will going to find out.

@pokotan : yes I'm continuing it. ^_^

@Narukami :  how you know if it's interesting ⊙_⊙ what if it's bad.

@geki geki : Eh you comment (๑♡∀♡๑) I ask because if you don't like i will not going to continue it

@Raizel : sure and here I'm giving you more dozo. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Chapter 1

(Rena pov )

I open my eyes as the morning come, again I can't sleep well, I felt someone hand on my chest, I looked at Jurina who were lying beside me , slowly I removed her hand off my chest and get up from the  without waking her up. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower.

By the way my name is Matsui Rena, and I'm 24 years old, I live with my husband or wife Matsui Jurina.
Today is my first day in the work. I'm little nervous, I hope that's everything will going to be alright, today is my dream will going to come true. Well anyway, I opened the cupboard and looked nice clothes that look fit for me,I take out long brown leather jacket and white T-shirt and black pant. After looking for  clothes I went to the kitchen and make breakfast for us.

As I finished cooking I went to the bedroom, Jurina was already wakes  up so I change my clothes and eat the breakfast and went to the work.

(Jurina pov)

As usually my eyes open with alarm voice and the plates sounds that were coming from the kitchen. I get up from the bed, and went to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and take a warm shower, after putting on some proper clothes, I went to the kitchen,I looked around there was nobody in the home, I looked at the dinning table, Rena left breakfast for me without any note. I sighed and sit on the chair and starts eating my breakfast.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Matsui Jurina, and I'm 24 years old, well for me, I don't have any big dreams,just I want to become rich, I love the money, yeah money is only my weakness, and why should not, because if you have money you have everything, love, family, I don't care about them or I want to, I married to Rena because of money ,her father was a rich person so yeah, but it's not last forever I changed and become a good person, slowly slowly I start to understand that money is not everything sometimes there is something that we can't buy with money.

So I  changed everything, I start to become a good person, a good friend, a good daughter and good husband.
I'm very happy that I have the most beautiful wife in the world, but something is missing, Rena had changed, she isn't same person that I used to know, I know it was my fault, I never cared about her or loved her,I will going to correct my mistake, I will going to tell her that I love her more than anything, just please give me one more chance, one more chance and I will going to prove you that how much I love you.

(Yuki pov)

"Hey Yukirin, how many times I told you to control your anger, because of your stupid anger the man were almost will going to lose his life." Mayu yelled at me because I broke the drunken man's bones who almost trying to rape a girl if I hadn't received in the time.

As always I ignored her and went outside I sit inside my car and start the engine and start driving.

My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, I'm 25 years old. I work as a detective and my only dream is to clear this city from all types of garbage.

I'm cold person I never talk much or smile, people always see me as scary person, no one had seen my smile, beside only person whom I met before two years ago.

To make long story short, my apartment was close to that park where she everyday sit on the bench alone. When I saw her first time my heart can't stop  beating  fast, she was beautiful but her eyes were lonely. She is the only person whom I show my other side that nobody had seen, I love her so much she was everything for me, but she lied to me and I lied to her.we lied to each other.

I can't forget her, I think about her every day, I want to meet her and ask her, why did she lie to me, it's because she loves me or just wanted to play with my heart.

(Mayu pov)

"Hey Yukirin, how many time I told you to control your anger, because of your stupid anger the man almost will going to lose his life." I yelled at her because of her anger she almost broke drunker bones who tried to rape the girl. I know he did mistake, but that doesn't mean you kill him.

As always she ignored me and walked away.
Well anyway, my name is Watanabe Mayu I'm 23 years old. And the only thing that I have is my brain. Yes, I'm genuis, I can do anything that I want.

Well, I forgot to tell you Yukirin full name is Kashiwagi Yuki, and she is my ex-girlfriend.

I love her so much, and she also used to love me and we were about to get married, but one day everything changes, I don't have much information, but I find out that she meets someone in the park and fall in love with her. I wanted to know who was she and what happened between them. It's been 2 years, but she still loves her, but why aren't they together. There are so many questions without answer.

(Normal pov)

As the meeting finished, everyone come out.
"As always, we have boring case, I want some new crimes!!" Chief Oshima Yuko said as she throws her hand up at the air."Ah, I forgot to tell you Yukirin today, you will going to have a partner, take good care of her." saying this she went to her office.

Yuki glared Mayu, who completely ignored her and went to the their office. As they reach the office Yuki looked at the Young girl who wore long brown leather jacket, as the girl moved her face and looked at Yuki two of them froze in their place.

"Ah, Yukirin this Matsui Rena your partner." she smiles.

Rena also shocked as she saw Yuki, she felt as her heart stopped beating and her body become cold as ice. 

"My name is Matsui Rena, please take care of me as your partner." Rena bowed her head.

Yuki can't believe that what she were seeing now."Nice to meet you Rena, I'm Kashiwagi Yuki,I hope we get well together." Saying this she sit in her place but her eyes still gazing Rena.

Mayu pat Rena shoulder."Don't worry, she is a very nice person." She whispered and went to her office.

Rena looked at Yuki, who were still gazing at her, she quickly moved her eyes and sit in her place, Rena hand was shaking, she never dreamed to meet Yuki here.

"Are you okay??"Yuki asked.

Rena drops the paper down." Y-Yes, I'm o-okay ju-st little nerv-ous!" she took the paper and put them on the table. "Because it's my first day so I'm a little nervous." She smiled awkwardly.Yuki nodded.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm home. " Rena entered into her living room, she put her handbag Inside the cupboard after changing her clothes she went to the living room, and looked at Jurina who were watching TV silently. Without saying anything she went to the kitchen and pour milk in the glass and drink it slowly.

(Flashback)

"Can I borrow your place for a while." A Raven haired girl asked.

"Eh, ah, yes,beside this is not my place, it's for everyone." Rena smile.
The other girl sits beside her. "I see you sitting here everyday, so this is your place." she smiles.
Rena didn't find any word to say she just continue looking at beautiful princess who were sitting beside her.

"My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, what about you."

"Matsui Rena, nice to meet you." She shakes Yuki hands. "Your hands are so warm."Rena didn't want to leave her hand.

Yuki giggle and sit close to Rena and hold her hand."If you want, you can hold my hand as much as you want."
Rena shocked and  holds a Yuki's hand tightly and moved her gaze to the sun.
Two of them continue sitting like this without saying anything.

~~~~

Jurina come to the kitchen and looked at daydreaming Rena."Are you okay??"
Rena comes to the real world and looked at Jurina, she nodded and finish her milk."I'm not hungry, you can have dinner without me." saying this she went to her room.

Jurina sighed and followed her wife in the room. "Rena I know I'm bad husband and wife, but please can you give me one more chance." Jurina pleaded. Without giving her answer Rena lay on the bed and covered herself with a blanket. "Rena please, I'm trying my best to be a good husband."Jurina shake her.

"I'm tired and want to sleep so please leave me alone."

Jurina lay beside her and hug her."I will going to prove you that I love you." She gives kiss in Rena forehead. "Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~

What you think it's lame story should I continue or no. +_+

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 06:40:56 PM »
OMG... I smell YukiRena here....
Please continue this fic... It's not lame at all
I'll wait for your next updates.. Ganbatte!! >_<
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 12:11:46 AM »
Please continue this fic author-san...:luvluv1:
OMG.. They're detectives? Is there going to be some action? :ding:
Because I love action... :onionwhip:
Poor Jurina and Mayu,..  :gyaaah: Yuki and Rena fall in love with each other
I'm still hoping it will be wmatsui and mayuki, but I think its yukirena? :panic:
Well going to wait for next chapther then.. update soon  :prayers:

P.S Don't say your fic lame again author-san because its great.. :twothumbs

Offline Pokotan

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 06:20:11 AM »
aha.. yukirena ??
then i'm looking foward for jurimayu  ... could it be :wub:
thx for your update ^^

Offline Geki karaiiiii

• be yourself
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 09:27:51 AM »
yukirena  :hehehe:

hohoho i like it..........  :shy2:

next chapter please.......... :kneelbow:
MY OSHI MATSUI RENA

\(-,-)/ ARE U MAD??? O.o

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 11:47:34 AM »
Rena lied

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 07:42:17 AM »
AHA! Its YukiRena~
I'm fine with it, but please dont hurt JuriMayu too much T0T
And stop saying that your fic is lame><
Cant wait for the next chapter. Update soon~~~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 01:22:49 PM »
I wonder what they lied each other !! Rena lied about she have husband and wife ? Yuki lied about she have mayu as girlfriend ? And author-san ! It's a good fanfic so just please continue ! You make me afraid that you will drop it someday T.T Sorry for my english ! Thank you so much for updating and please come back ASAP !!! 
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 12:11:36 PM »
you dont need to ask should you continue this fic or not because YOU MUST CONTINUE IT as soon as you can! hohoho
so it was wmatsui and mayuki but it'll be renayuki? so will be jurimayu too hehe
seriously I want your next update, onegai! :bow:
thankyou
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Narukami

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 05:29:27 PM »
Your right jurina money is important it can buy anything but love,family,life,friends cannot be bought by money :on thumbb:
so Yuki is a detective that has a dream to clear all dirty types of garbage :on spit:
Rena is also a detective well first day of a job is really nervousing :stunned:
Rena is falling for Yuki but what her husband Jurina :dunno:

I think my instinct is right this fic is really reeaally interesting :ding:
Author-san please continue this fic :pleeease: :gyaaah:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 02:06:56 AM »
Renayuki!!

it is really interesting , there will be jurimayu ?
update ASAP  :D

And don't ever say your fic is lame anymore
don't say it anymore

anyway , don't forget your other fic like what i done XD

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 09:31:27 PM »
Hola~

I'm baaaack~

Give me hugs~

OK guys without any blah blah blah let's go to the point, first I should thank to my readers.

Thank you so much for your support and comments.

Replies.

@gee: how can you smell??  *shocked * you should feel. Hehehehe.

Well I thought it's lama.

@Raizel : yes I'm continueing this fic.

I never thought about action before but when you Motioned about it I thought yes there would be action every though I'm bad with it I will do my best.

And why you feel sorry for Mayu and Jurina but not for Yuki and Rena??

@pokotan : Yeah yukirena thank you so much.
And I'm looking forward of your comments.

@Geki karaii: Yeah yukirena : Hahahahah.

Bohohoho I love you.

Here is next chapter.

@Geki Geki : yeah Yuki and Rena lied.

@juuchan48: yeah it's Yukirena and why I don't hurt juri Mayu only what about yukirena??

@Giotuyet : Yes you are right they lied each that they have girlfriends and husband or wife.

And don't worry I will not going to drop my fic I promise you trust me.

I'm back.

@Sastio : OMG you scared me :Hehehehehe.

Yes sir I will going to continue my fic.
And here is update treat me on ice-cream.

@Narukami : yeah money isn't everything.

Yes Yuki and Rena are detective.

Rena and Yuki meet before 2 years ago I think you didn't read my fic correctly ^_^

@Blackcold : yeah glad to hear that you like it hehehehe OK I will not going to say that my fic are lama.

And don't worry I will not going to forget my fic hehehehehehe

OK here is new chapter hope you enjoy my lama fic *cough*

Chapter 2

Rena come running to the department, she was late again, as she entered into the department she pumped into someone and fall down.
"Itaii!!! "

"Oops princess are you okay." A handsome looking girl asked.
Rena stands up and looked at the handsome girl who smiled and take Rena hand and kissed it.
"You are new member right, how come beautiful lady like you work in this kind of dangerous place?" She said.

"Yes, I'm new member, nice to meet you my name is Matsui Rena, and how come handsome and gentle person like you  work at this kind of dangerous place." Rena smiled.

"Eto, Hahahahah well, I love this job so..."

"Same goes to me, I love this job too, Ah, and if you excuse me." Rena takes her hand off from Handsome girl hands and walk toward her office.

"Oh, Rena you are late again, I was waiting for you." Yuko said. Rena bowed her head "Follow me!!" Yuko enter into the meeting room and greeted everyone  she looked at Rena and said." Everyone this is a Matsui Rena new partner of Yuki." Rena bowed her head.

" Rena let me Introduce you to everyone,  As you know this is Kashiwagi Yuki your partner, and this Watanabe Mayu, she is Scientific forensic and also she is very good with computers."

"Nice to meet you Watanabe-San." Rena said.

"Nice to meet you too Rena and please call me, Mayu." Mayu said.

"And this is Akimoto Sayaka, she is strong and very good fighter, and this is her partner Kitahara Rie."

"Nice to meet you Sayaka-San and Rie-San. "

"If you ever need any help don't be shy and ask it ok." Sayaka said.

"I will do my best." Rena said.

Suddenly the door open and another team comes in. "Waoh midget you come early today." Their chief smirk.

"Whom you saying  midget, you midget I'm taller than you. And I always come early you are the one who comes late." Yuko glared.

"Wow, we have a new member, you are so beautiful, by the way my name is Takahashi Minami, you can call me Takamina, what about you." midget asked as she hold Rena hand.

"Hey, I'm talking with you midget!!" Yuko glared.

"I'm Matsui Rena." Rena said.

"I don't have time to listen your boring talk." She glared at Yuko and moved her gaze to Rena."Waoh, what a nice name Rena, you are so cute." Minami pinched her cheeks." Ah, and please don't mind our fight, Yuko and I are very good friends, but sometimes we fight like cats." She smiled.

"Huh, friends over my ass,I never thought you as my friend midget." Yuko glared.

"Please ignore her, well let me introduce to you to my team."She said and pointed at Handsome girl. " She is Miyazawa Sae and her partner Miyazaki Miho they are bomb squad, And this is Yokoyama Yui she is medical examiner."

Rena bowed "Nice to meet all of you, I'm very glad to meet nice people like you."

"Nice people!! I wonder what kind of person hiding behind of their nice mask." Yuko said

Takamina glared her."Don't mind her Rena, whenever if you need any help feel free to ask. Guys, let's go we have so many works to do."saying this they went away.

"Don't fall in her trap, she is so dangerous person, be careful you don't know what can she do." Yuko said.

'I wonder why there is scary, people in my team and smiley person in there!! Smiley team Vs scary team, well look like I will going to have so much fun.' Rena grinned while thinking how much fun she going to have as she moved her gaze to Yuki, she froze in her place.'Oh, how I forgot that she is my partner our most of the time will going to be awkward.' Rena said in her mind and sit beside Yuki.

"Okay, guys as you are new here I will going to give you normal case because I don't want you see dead bodies in your first case." Yuko said.

"It's OK, I can handle dead bodies I'm not that weak." Rena replied.

Yuko laugh and said."Same thing I said in my case too, but when I saw a dead body, I skip 2 day meal and continue vomiting, I still remember it clearly."

"So what is our course??" Yuki asked.

"Ah, yes, before 3 days ago we got call from a person who saying that every day he heard screaming  voice from his neighbour. He thinks that his neighbour  always beat his wife and children, so that why we send Sayaka team for investigation, but we got nothing, so I thought you were the best team for that kind of work." Yuko said.

Without saying anything Yuki stand up and take her gun and handcuff and went outside.

"Yuki-chan! Please make sure to bring him alive even if he went into coma." Yuko smile.

( Rena pov)

It's been 2 hours while Yuki and I are sitting in the car in front of his house, two of us sitting in silence.
What an awkward moment!!  Should I say something??

"Yuki-chan are you tired??" I said in a weak voice.

"No!!" Yuki replied in short.

"How if we come in the night because maybe he is sleeping or on his work now !!" I can feel my heart beating fast.

Yuki didn't give me an answer and get out of the car as the she close the door and disappeared from the side, I sighed in relief. I quickly move my hand up and down  and do some exercise.

OMG , it feels like its been a day. What an awkward moment. Why the hell  I have to become her partner! Even though I miss her so much,I can't talk with her.

I looked at Yuki scarf that lying on the car seat, I looked around after making sure no one is watching I took the scarf and put it around my neck.

Why  I'm acting like a creepy stalker. But I miss her sweet scent so much.I close my eyes and continue smelling her sweet scent like a creepy stalker.

(Yuki pov)

I sighed as I looked at my watch, it's been two hours, but we didn't hear anything. I moved my gaze to Rena who were sitting like ghost.'Is she okay? She didn't even move from her place!!'

"Yuki-chan are you tired?? " Rena asked in her weak voice.

"No." I replied simply, look like she is tired shall I bring something to eat?

"How if we come in the night because maybe he is sleeping or on his work now!!" she said.

I'm not sure about it, All we can do is to wait, I open the door and get out of the car to buy something to eat. I remember Rena loved Melon-pan. Should I buy it for her, she will be happy.

After buying some sweet juice and Melon-pan, I head to the car and sit inside it. I looked at Rena look like she is sleeping,her sleeping face is cute as always it remind me our sweet memory back. Wait, why the hell she wearing my scarf??

(Rena pov)

Eh, Melon-pan!! I opened my eyes and looked at Yuki, who were staring at me.

Why she stares at me like this?  Is there something on my face!!

"I thought you are hungry, so I brought Melon-pan for you." Yuki hand me Melon-pan. Seeing Melon-pan I can't stop myself and take it from her and start eating. It's been two years, but she still remember that I like Melon-pan, I take out one piece of Melon-pan and give it to her.

"I'm not hungry!!" she opens the juice and start drinking it.
She didn't change at all only her smile, she isn't smiling anymore, I want to see her smile, for me her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world.

(Yuki pov)

Seeing her happily eating Melon-pan make me punch her cheeks and kiss her lips, but I control myself. Eh, She offered me her Melon-pan, she changed a lot before when I try to take her melon-pan she tries to kill me. Now she offers me!! Unbelievable, but her eyes, her eyes are lonely and sad, same as before when I meet her first time.

Even though when I leave you, you were smiling. Why Rena?? Why?? Why can't you live happily? Why I'm the only person who make you smile?

I looked at her, I can't stop myself anymore. I want to hug her and kiss her. I want to tell her that I'm with her so please stop being lonely person.

(Normal pov)

Rena looked at Yuki with her puppy eyes."Yuki-chan I miss you!!" she can't believe that she said it.

Yuki shocked as she hears those lovely words from her, she stared at her eyes, but before she can say anything, suddenly they hear screaming and breaking voice coming from the home.
Without any warning Yuki gets out from the car and run to the house,she  climbs on the wall and enter into the house from the window.
Rena also followed her.

As they enter into the house they saw a man beating his wife with the bat.

"You $@#&%£¥ why didn't you do what I tell you, huh, I'm tried from you." The man said.

Yuki runs to him and give him high kick that send him flying and he hit to the fall, without giving him a chance to recover she jumps on him and start punching his face.

" You @#¢%@$%& how dare you beat the woman." Yuki said while punching his face.

"Yuki-chan please stop it! He will going to die!!" Rena tried to stop her, but Yuki ignores  her and continue punching him, the blood was coming from his nose and mouth, even his teeth broke, in the end he fainted, but Yuki didn't stop.

At last Rena can't help and give a punch to Yuki and make her fall on the ground. She quickly takes out the handcuffs and cuffs the man hands and looked at Yuki who were glaring at her. Rena shivered and take the man out to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't believe that he is alive, only his teeth and nose are broken, other everything is fine, how come he didn't die??" Yuko asked absolutely shocked. "And Yuki what happened to you why your lips are bleeding?? "

"Ano, I punched her face to make her stop before she kills him." Rena said.

"Oh, I hope you two didn't get into a fight."Yuko asked

"No, we don't fight." Rena replied.

"Ah, glad to hear that, ok Now two of you take a rest I will do my work." Saying this Yuko went outside.
Rena looked at Yuki lips, she took out the tissue and clean Yuki's lips, she tried to move but Rena holds her.
"Stay still you are hurt!!"

"You are the one who did this to me." Yuki said in a cold tone.

"You make me hurt you, you didn't stop when I told you." Rena wipes the blood and stared at her eyes. They didn't even realize and their face come close to each other, suddenly the door open and Sayaka come while singing, she froze when she saw two of them in an awkward position.

Yuki pushed Rena gently and went outside.

"Oops, sorry guys for disturbing your precious moment." Sayaka said.

"It's Ok, we were not doing anything." Rena bowed and went outside while blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How was your work?? " Jurina said as Rena comes in the room.

"Not bad!!" She changes her clothes and lay on the bed.
Jurina hug her and kiss her forehead."I miss you."

(Flashback)

"Yuki-chan I miss you~" Rena said as she jumps on Yuki.

"We just meet yesterday." Yuki hugged Rena.
"But I miss you so much, I can't live without you!!" Rena looked at the ground.

Yuki giggle and kiss her eyes."I miss you too."

"Let's go to shopping."Rena said and drag Yuki with her.

"Rena do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend??" Yuki asked while eating ice-cream.

"Yeah, I.... " As Rena could say anything her eyes moved at Jurina who were sitting not far from them and kissing a girl passionately, Rena can feel pain in her heart, it's not the first time she sees Jurina kissing other girls, but she always ignores her while thinking she will going to understand one day and come back to her.

"What happened Rena??"Yuki asked.

"I'm waiting for someone who have a beautiful smile like you."Rena joked.

"Well, I don't think that anyone would have a beautiful smile like me! That means you have to date me." Yuki giggle.

"Well, I don't mind if I date you~" Rena winked at Yuki and run outside.

Rena shocked as she feels soft lips, she looked at Jurina who were trying to kiss her. Rena gently pushes Jurina away.
"I'm sorry Jurina but I'm little tired, let's do this next time."

"Next time!! You always say this Rena and that time never come."

"I'm sorry Jurina!! "

"Rena I know you hate me, but I have changed, please trust me and give me another chance." Jurina bagged.

Rena didn't give her an answer and fall asleep.
Jurina angrily get up from the bed and went outside, she entered into that bar and order drink and start drinking like a mad person.

"Why Rena you don't give me another chance? Why? Please trust me!! " Jurina drinks another glass of beer.

"Do you know even if you drink all these beers in this bar, your problem will not going to solve or your pain will going to leave you, and tomorrow when you are going to wake up, you will going to feel new pain in your head."  A Cyborg girl said.

Jurina looked at her."You are right, You are right, then what should I do??"

"Solve the problem and don't run away no matter what happens."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall I continue???  O_O

Hehehehehe xd

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 01:59:25 AM »
Yes continue

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 03:07:03 AM »
Ahhh....
Poor jurina   :mon whine:
i love this fic   :luvluv2:
please continue author-san   :kneelbow:
~WMATSUI forever~

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kill This Love (JP Ver.)