JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Happy Drive ~Taste Your Stuff~

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 39 Update/ July 24, 2017  (Read 27995 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....

Yow  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

maya ako magcocomment pag natapus ko ng basahin   :peace: :peace: :peace:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!

Chapter 39

Standing in the middle of the board room with eyes piercing on me...My heart is beating fast with all the air escaping my lips. For the final time, I closed my eyes. I need to do this as instructed, there is no place for mistakes Oshima Yuu... I bit my lips.And started the presentation of our next spring line...

“President, are you mocking the members of the board with your presentation...    Director Tanagawa utter... I intensely glaring at him. His words are all criticizing my presentation like a dog barking on his owner.

'
"What a nice presentation isn't  you going to tell the board that your trip to New York to get Shinoda Mario as our fashion consultant was not successful ....."

"Oshima Yuu, What is the meaning of this?" my father's voice roared across the room...

I bow 90 degrees then stand straight " I do apologize for not having House of S as our in-house label and make him as fashion consultant..."

"But where did you get that amazing presentation?"
Director Yamashita asked

"I guess all the concepts are  good  having design competition for new fashion designer at the same time fashion shows and making our department stores sales personnel trained about  styling be a good concept"

I grinned seeing the approval of almost most of the board...Hearing how impressed the board members are director Tanagawa did not dare to talk more.
"Tell me, how did you come up with those concepts?" my father asked.

"Aren't we putting the Maeda's corporation standards down?"

"This presentation will not be possible without this person ladies and gentleman the new Maeda's Corporations fashion consultant...

"What ?????"Director Tanagawa utters the door opens with my secret girlfriend walking inside with all her grace.Her red formal coat and pencil cut skirt... 

"so hot" I whisper.

I look to my father's expression his gaze fixed at me while gripping his pen so tight..

Haruna received clap on her idea then the boards' members started asking her questions that she answers naturally... I never thought my girlfriend is intelligent like this.

"President Yuu are you serious? You hire a model to be the fashion consultant. "Director Tanagawa

"I think Ms. Kojima Haruna popularity with the both ladies and men will give the advantage to our company at the same time her education and experience abroad .. My eyes shifted to Acchan but her eyes diverted fast to avoid mine.

Without a sweat, Haruna gets the majority of the votes... 
Walking back to my office with my girlfriend overly excited talking to me... My father walks out from the elevator....I and my Gf stop l, Haruna stayed silent then look at me with fear....

"This time I no longer can protect the both of you, most especially you Oshima Yuu I cannot protect your position in this company...Wolves are lurking around waiting the right time to get your chair ... "My father walk pass as making my girl gripped tightly on my arms... 

" Otoosan."

Flashback

"I'm sorry but I don't think your offer will be the best way for my company now...

Sooner my shop in Japan will be close, even though I want to  return to  my homeland but with my  shops problems in France and with my problems with business partner I don't think I can..."Mario said pushing the documents on the table after a week of waiting for him this the only answer I can get...I bit my lips thinking the proper way to reconcile...I took a deep breath and rested my back on my chair...

"I understand..."I said with my voice in defeat...

"Can you still reconsider..."Haruna spoke up gaining my attention...

"Being fashion consultant for a big company like Maeda Corp. is a great opportunity for my business but expanding in with an internal crisis like this I can't I'm sorry but I will still help as much as I can..."Looking at the guy on my front with sincerity I hold Haruna hand mounting the word It's ok.

"Yuu don't think I'm taking things personally as you have passed with my wife.."

".I understand...."I stand on my chair and bow my head...After few more chats and bidding our goodbye, I and my girlfriend went back to our hotel room.

"You can find the best person to be fashion consultant of Maeda's Corp..."

I have one week but I  have nothing, time is ticking on this project will be a total failure..I'm tapping my phone on my lap waiting for my girlfriend to finish taking shower... I close my eye thinking other plans of where to get the fashion consultant... I asked my executive assistant to check suitable person which suits the position... 

Now Haruna and I are back in our Hotel room... I took a break working on my laptop and watch the view of central park from my window... My hands are in my pocket.

"Everything will be alright Yuuchan" Haruna peck on cheek hugging me from my back tightly....

"I don't want to give up because I'm doing this for you baby..."I shifted looking my girl who is starting playing with my dimples with her finger....

"I know..."She said with a sad tone ..My girlfriend released her hug and walking back to our bed with her hands pulling my wrist. I sigh and follow her knowing what is she trying to imply ...She sat on the edge of the bed and I kneel in the front meeting her eyes with mine.  "Haruna..."I said softly...

"Don't give up please Yuuchan "She cupping my face....

"You don't need to ask me that baby.."Haruna holds my neck...

"I don't want to go back to Tokyo not having concrete plan.." Haruna enveloped my neck with her arms and my torso with her legs...

"I don't want to go back to Tokyo with this feeling..."Resting her forehead on mine... The way Haruna was breathing was enough for me to understand her feelings.Pulling my neck to rest her face on my shoulder moment past I feel something wet on my shirt and I feel her body started trembling...

"Haruna.." my voice are broken being with my girl emotional breakdown...

"Please don't..."

"I never said I will.."

"I'm sorry because I'm not good enough to help you.."I remained silent listening to her...My shirt becomes tighter fitting my body as her hands and clenching it tighter...

"Maybe I'm a bad luck  because..."I shut her sentence with my lips not liking what was Haruna pointing at.I push mine with her forcibly then suck her lower lips with love her eyes shut feeling every step that my lips were doing with hers... She parted her lips gasping for air..I stop and put my index fingers on it...

"Never said a bad word about yourself if you do not want me to get mad at you again..."Haruna nods like a kid and bit her lower lips...

"Haruna if you only know as I become stronger whenever you're near..."I pull her head back to my shoulder. "I owe you my success... " We become like that for minutes not saying words but feeling the heartbeat of each other is enough to understand our feelings... Haruna's phone rung stopping us on our lovey Dovey session...She took it on the bedside table then ask my permission her to answer away from me...Nodding my head giving Haruna permission for her to leave me... watching her back moving the distance...I sat on the edge of the bed where my girlfriend sat before... I sigh and slump my body down as I stretched sidewards.Then I feel something hits my elbow. I notice a notebook that draws my attention ...

"Nyan Nyan..."My lips curve upward realizing that I sounded a grade schooler reading the cover... I remove the belt of the notebook I sigh as the pictures fall directly on my face I sat up and put the pictures back to the notebook. "I wonder how many magazine pages she cut out with this pile of pictures. Not being aware I happened to take a look at each picture ... My brows met as her notebook with fashion design picture and some have call outs from which body type, season, and girl interests her notes are a rich of information from the designer of the and brands..."I never thought she's this way versed with fashion..."

"Ahem...."I expectably I did not notice my girlfriends sudden returned... Her left brows curved upward with her arms crossing her chest asking for an explanation...I look down being guilty of invading her privacy... Crawling back to the edge of the bed I pulled her to my lap... "I'm still waiting for an explanation...

"She said coldly...I kissed her arms and rubbing her marshmallow skin to subside her disappointment...

"Who called you?"

"My manager ask me to report on Monday..."I nod..."I'm waiting, Yuu..."Her voice becomes stricter that made me more tensed up..."Nyan nyan what is this for?"

"I'm the one who asked you first..."

"I'm just curious so I open this up I'm so sorry for invading your privacy baby.But I become more curious as I flip pages more...."

"It's my prediction for coming fashion for upcoming season not just in Japan but I also have pictures..blah blah...."For the whole time that she's talking impress on how she loves fashion industry...

"I forgot that you've graduated fashion merchandise..."

"hmmm.... "Ideas run to my mind while grinning...

SLAP!!!!!!

a light slap wakes me from revere...

"You’re thinking perverted things again..."

"How could say that? I'm working baby.."

"I do not believe you."She holding my dimples with his right hand and shook my head left to right.

"You should be, Where do you want to go?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend my last day in New York before going home ..."

"Really..."

Present time

Haruna was staring at her hands after walking inside our office, She was like that for few minutes.I tilted my head and come closer to her while waving my hand distracting her from her starring her hand...

"Is there something wrong my Nyan nyan?"

"I did it Yuuchan.."   

I nodded in confusion "yes you did it."Nyan smile at me cheekily... "I did it Yuuchan..."

"Yes, baby you just repeat it what you've said before..."

"I did it Yuuchan..."

"Hai baby.... "I smile lovingly and confused on her  "You did it smoothly"Nyan nyan biting her lips will grinning. "Board of directors approved me being
Fashion Consultant...." Haruna biting then started to cry...I hug her tightly... "You're so lovely, baby...."I kissed Haruna's eyes the hug her tight...

"It's our position now and no one can take it away from you... I hug Haruna tightly.... "I still don't have a contract...." I pull my body away then tilted my face... "What do you think I will work free because you are my boyfriend?." I close my eyes and smile in exasperation.... "Hai.Hai..." I raised both of my hands in the air "Was my body enough to pay your services?"Haruna crossed her arms over her chest then put her fingers on her chin.... "Hmmmmm...  I should be the one charging you for that...But let me think of it" She pulled my tie and give a peck on my lips...."

"You know that should not be doing that to me..."

"You know I can do what I want with you" I smirked and shaking my head in disbelief.  Haruna pulled my chin using her right index finger...

"You need to meet my manager first." Her free hand is roaming over my shoulder... "But before that let me hear your offers..."I'm breathing fast and shallow as my girl was doing tricks that she knows I love...

"How could you initiate thing with Oshima groups C.E.O.?Haruna keeps kissing me hungrily... "Haruna Baby we can't do this here...

"I know..."She pulled away then walk sexily to my desk ... She reaches my family picture then touch it with her fingers....

"How I wish I'm included in this too..."
I walk towards her then grab the picture frame to her..She sigh... Pain... can be heard from it.

"I'm sorry...."

"I will work hard for it Yuuchan I will not give up..."

"No, We baby" I cupped her face then kissed her forehead...

"We will make it happen.."

"After what your dad said in the elevator..I realize that I need to work hard for this....I'm scared with your parents but want them to acknowledge my existence..."

I only answer her with a deep sigh and rest my lips on her forehead while my thumb keeps on caressing her cheeks...

"I will make your dreams come, true baby, I will make it happens."Haruna nod ...I hug her then brush her back...

Atsuko's POV

He is back...

Yuu-kun, Thinking about it his absence makes me reflect on my feelings for him. Since the day he rejected my feelings I always cry. I love him so much and hearing his love will not go beyond friendship my world collides.... But then I inflicted the pain on Kai that caused an accident... Should I be thanking KaI because after his injury my heart broke somewhat subside....

I'm sitting in the board room with other board of directors.... Since Yuu started the presentation I also started spacing out... But my eyes were fixated on the lady wearing hot red formal clothing.... She was sexy and elegant the exact description of fierce...

"Ha-Haruna-chan...." I gulp...

" Meet our new fashion consultant Kojima Haruna..."

Whispers like bees started....Since Kojima Haruna enters the room critics started debating about her credibility.... But her name in the fashion scene was so big that everybody looking at her as a money-making-machine. Was here experienced enough to handle the position of course not there is more experience fashion icon which is good in the marketing world. But her name is a hot item...And having an internationally famous designer par with the local supermodel and an effective brand ambassador you will pick the one whose named concreted her existence ... All girls want to be like her... Her fashion statement was a big talked I'm social media... But the word is being a consultant... Can she be capable of Rebirth of Maeda Corp... Then I stare on Yuu maybe she's not but the guy standing will use her for that to make it happens...

It's a landslide decision she got chosen as her ideas are fresh at the same time will only spend less... She must be the goddess of fashion and social media...

I'm walking back to my office... "Acchan."I close my eyes damn how I wish ground will eat me right now... Fuck ... Now I regret choosing a position who will be working closely with him... Just act like you did not hear him Atsuko... I started passing again.."Director Maeda..." I breathe deeply and my claws are buried on my notebook... But I need to be professional... I turn my back ...

" We will be having a meeting regarding O hotel in Sapporo ..."

"Hai... President.."

" And How was Kai?."

"Fuck.... I want to melt on my own feet right now.....

" He is good.." Yuu smiled bitterly and nod.

" 3 pm..."

Then he bows and walks back to the elevator... I held the railing of the corridor... Why am I in this position?

Haruna's POV   

For many times I rolled over on our bed as I'm trying to catch a dream but I am far of sleeping....The meeting with the board had ended but I'm still anxious about my new position in Oshima group... This is such a big responsibility and failing would put my relationship with Yuuchan... Tiredness is evident on my squirrels face...Using my elbow I supported my own weight resting it on my bed... My neck is all stretch watching Yuu's sleeping face..... I poke his dimples and kiss.

"Charming as ever .." I puckered my lips as I'm slowly bending closer to his cheeks... But in a second my lips were already captive by him and my waist is already in prison on his arm...I was caught at the moment but was awaken noticing his other hand traveling into my bum... My right-hand traces his muscular arm then pinch it before it reaches its destination...

"I- Ittai nyan nyan!!!!"Yuu begs....

"How could you trick me again?"Yuu chuckled and try for another round of smooch but I already stopped them.... 

"How could you lust over my body?"He countered me with another question...

"I'm the one who asks first?"

"Tsk!!! Nyan Nyan  I'm just initiating it so you wouldn't be shy"

"Shy your face Yuuchan..."I Rest my head I his chest then slap his stomach..."

"I'm sorry asking you this much to save me... "

" I'm scared Yuuchan.."

"What if I failed?"

"It means I fail too..."

"Don't worry Nyan nyan we will both work hard..."Yuu rubs my back and kisses my forehead... 
"I don't think I'm good enough for the position.."

"The fact that the board agreed is enough to say  you are a qualified baby."

" I want to be in that picture frame too."

Yuu keeps on caressing my cheeks while our eyes are connected... But I flinch feeling the muscle on my cheeks being pulled by my asshole boyfriend "Ittai-Ittai Yuu-chan..."Yuu chuckled then stop when I pulled her hands away with my cheeks...

"Baka!!!!!"Yuu chuckle more like a child ... Then he pulled my skin again then squeezed it together..."Yuuchan!!!!!" I scream by being pissed....He laughs then composed himself. I just realize baby your cheeks is like mochi... soft and flexible...
I smack his head hearing him.. "You really not listening to me..."How could you make fun of me you are not taking me seriously...."Before I can more he already captured my lips...  We stop when we can barely breathe... you caressed my cheeks again... "Now that you are pissed but still love me are you still thinking about What if?"

"Haruna, All I do was to introduce you and your ideas on the board. What happened next is beyond my knowledge.It is you..."

I tuck my lips and look at his eyes again Yuu smile while combing my hair with his fingers...

"The board's acceptance of you was far more than I expected and far more than I expect they will accept Shinoda... "

"But I do not have experience..."

Yuu hugged me tightly and he rested his chin on my head.

"Hmmmmm..... When they give me this position I don't have experience too When they ask me to take over Maeda Corp I don't have experience on Managing Department stores......"

"Yuu hold my hand locking his fingers with each finger of mine...

"Never think that you will fail.Remember I'm you, partner...Yuu kissed my forehead... All you need to do is to work on your ideas and my work is to market it...

" Yuu winks and kisses my forehead..."Sleep now my mochi, We still have a lot of work to do Tom...."

"I love you Yuu..."

"I love you more baby..."

tbc
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:59:03 AM by arawche079 »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Happy Drive ~Taste Your Stuff~