JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Juan Ti Yu Yan

Author Topic: Born To Die - prologue 13/02/2016  (Read 1625 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Born To Die - prologue 13/02/2016
« on: February 13, 2016, 09:08:28 PM »
"That hurt Bakamina I could have died!"

"Stop complaining she barely done a thing."

"Yer she just electrocuted you a little."

"A little she done 100 volts."

"Yer a little now stop complaining she is going to raise the voltage."

"This sucks."

"You suggested it Yuko you cant back out now."

"It was a joke!"

"Yer that's why you had all the equipment ready..."

"Shut up Itano!"

"Okay 3000 volts enough to kill someone ready Yuko?"

"Of course not!"

"Okay on three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three!."

"I hate you all!"

Thus the experiment continued as Yuko was vibrating breathing in and out in pain quickly the large amount of electricity only doing a small amount of damage to her as when the electricity stops running through her body she is sitting in the large wooden chair seemingly fine. "Amazing." Breathed out Takahashi Minami as she writ it down what happened in a note book. Itano Tomomi who was stood beside the short girl only stood in her spot shaking her head with a smirk "Why are you writing it down its not like we didn't know she was going to survive the girl cant die." came a voice on Tomomi's right from a tall girl with her arms crossed. Minami paused to think for a moment as she placed the note book down on a desk behind her "Habit." She replied turning around making her way towards Yuko. The tall girl chuckled then like Minami made her way towards Yuko who was still sitting on the chair her hands tied to arm rests. Minami began untying Yuko's hand whilst the tall girl untied her left and when finally free Yuko jumped to her feet a large small on her face as she was unfazed by everything that happened. "That was fun we should do that again!" She shouted casually wrapping her arm around her two best friends. "What happened to I hate you all and I don't want to do this midget?" Asked the tall girl raising her eyebrow in a teasing manner. "Dramatic tension my dear Mariko its something for our readers to enjoy." Yuko said as if it was the most obvious thing shaking her head in fake disappointment. The other three girls just stood confused until Tomomi finally questioned what the others were thinking. "Reader's?" Yuko laughed then replied "Yer our precious readers." she answered grinning. Mariko just sighed then pushed Yuko off her walking towards the exit of the room motioning for the others to follow.

"Ignore the dwarf Takamina you are up next lets see how much your power has developed!"

End

A/N: So I saw Deadpool yesterday and I wanted to write something supernatural I know I haven't updated anything in a long time but I have been very busy and my nan has recently been diagnosed well lets just say very ill so I have been very busy I am sorry for the time it will take me to update things but I will update playgirls soon so please look forward to it until then please see this comment and say if I should continue thanks
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:41:06 PM by sophcaro »

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
Re: Born To Die prologue
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 03:53:12 PM »
Yuko's being tortured?! Why? How?
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Juan Ti Yu Yan