JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura

Author Topic: (Group) Magical Punchline  (Read 39590 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Magical Punchline
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2016, 12:43:13 PM »
I almost feel bad for not letting LarcKen post this ;)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2016, 03:00:19 PM »

Wow that PV!!! it's even better than i expected, and much better than the 1st PV.
Loving that magic practice scene so much! Anna's fire magic effect looks straight from a big budgeted Japanese movie  :twothumbs
The night outdoor setting are so much suited to the magical theme, so great!
The song is good though not as good as Majikayo, i'm guessing i'll warm up to it eventually though  :P

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2016, 06:41:52 AM »
Majipan on Kawaian TV Super Live 2016 :w00t:

Rena and Yuna with my other favorite group NMB48's members Akarin and Yuuri ^-^

From Yuna's Twitter, she's actually are long acquaintance with Akarin. And happy to have her makeup done by Akarin in one of the segment of this event  :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena solo DVD "18-Eighteen", release date December 16th

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:44:28 PM by LarcKen »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2016, 07:13:18 AM »
I really wanted to go to that thing but I was too tired, do you know of any videos of the performances?

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2016, 06:41:55 PM »
Sorry not at the moment  :doh:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 07:44:38 AM »
Magical Mystery Tour 1st day Oricon #18.  Seriously, it deserves better  :banghead:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a show with former Idoling member Tachibana Yurika  :)

On NicoNico's Nikoraji show, getting their anime portrait drawn nicely  :twothumbs

Another Barauri with Yuna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Chameleon Party radio show

And the usual Majiraji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjkDWSQZK4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abS28LaP5bI

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 11:30:01 PM »
I really wanted to get a cheki with Anna, but I think they are one of the no-cheki groups.

But they did a handshake thing, they were all really nice and talkative and actually fairly decent at English which is rare for idols, Rina wasn't saying that much and it was a bit awkward since I wasn't either, she's only 13 so it's mostly my fault I guess.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2016, 03:05:18 AM »
No chekis?? Quite the opposite! They even had a day where you could take a 2-shot with your smartphone! (the digital photograph as they call it in the magic realm of MagiPun XD)
I've gone to 3 of their events in the past 3 days, and every day you had the opportunity for handshake, a cheki (called analogue photograph XD ) and an autograph.
Unfortunately I didn't arrive in Japan until the 22nd in the evening, because the the event on the 22nd had the smartphone 2-shot. But I did get a cheki with Satorena on the 23rd and I had her sign my copy of her last photobook. I didn't go for the handshake, because I have trouble knowing what to talk about if it takes too long even though I could keep a decent conversation :) I'd rather go to an individual person than a group handshake.
Yesterday I went to the last one for the album and the fans had red light sticks for Anchan's birthday.

lol, we should've met up! Today's my last full day in Tokyo though, going back home tomorrow.
Next time there are events, just ask me for details (regarding handshake/cheki/autograph), I'll gladly help.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 03:16:32 AM by Hatix »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2016, 11:24:23 AM »
Oh well at least when I saw them they didn't do chekis.

Kinda hard to meet up when you're already going home, I'll try to catch them again so I can get my Anna cheki ;)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2016, 02:16:06 PM »
Oricon Weekly Chart results for MAGiCAL MYSTERY TOUR 1st week #28 with 4479 copies..

That's a drop from #14 with 5031 copies for the previous album. That may seem a big drop in terms of places, but the current #14 has 9000 copies, the same number of 5031 copies would have given them only a #26 place for this album.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2016, 12:26:06 PM »
^Yeah, i'm a bit relieved it's just a matter of strong competition for this week, actual sales only slightly declined  :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd time on Nama no Idol ga Suki

Yuna on Young Animal magazine promo

Majiraji

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2017, 10:41:23 AM »
Hey guys, we forgot an important fact about Oricon. They changed the policy on counting sales last summer. Now the sales that made on release events are not counted.

This is bad news especially for idol groups which usually have many release events.  The real sales number can be seen on Billboard site http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=top_albums

The real sales are actually higher than the 1st album :D  not by much, but it's an increase afterall. And they also jumped five positions to #23!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And heads up for the New Year Premium Party 2017 concert! we get to see them in full set list! at last : :w00t:

Back stage interview

Collaboration with Kamiyado

Talk stage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuna on BaraUri

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2017, 01:42:24 PM »
I wouldn't say billboard is accurate at all either, it counts all sorts of things like radio play/youtube views and such, it's not a sales chart.

Never mind they do have a sales chart, I thought they only had the "popularity chart"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:48:04 PM by Rezar »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 07:04:12 PM »
Interesting (more numbers to crunch  XD )

But then the weird thing is, if you look up the first album on Billboard Japan, it only sold 3225 copies while Oricon says 5031... and that's both for the same week.
http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=top_albums&year=2016&month=08&day=01

On Billboard it did chart for 2 weeks though, dropping from #16 to #38 with another 1607 copies. On Oricon it disappeared the 2nd week (probably because indeed that 2nd week was mostly sales at events).

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2017, 06:43:04 AM »
Now that's confusing, though i don't think Oricon have applied the new policy back in July.
Maybe it's a matter of counting interval difference, i don't know  :P2

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
Himawari & Rina on 'Chu-Boh vol.77' mook release event

Majipan on Kawaiian TV show back on July

Majiraji for last week & this week

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2017, 02:19:56 PM »
Yuna on Young Animal magazine  :inlove:

Rena interview on Model Press
A lot more beautiful pictures inside!
https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1646370

A little snippet from the interview. As a playing manager in Majipan, She said she wants to keep managing even if she graduates. And like Akimoto Yasushi, she have a dream of producing rival group of Majipan if Majipan gets popular

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2017, 12:22:45 PM »
Majiraji 18 & 25th January

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idol o Takarakuji LIVE stage. They covered SPEED's White Love  :D

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2017, 06:32:20 AM »
All Majipan members are participating in LOTTE fit's new CM campaign   :twothumbs

Member introductions for the campaign

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrating Yuna's birthday on this week's regular Majipan concert. Happy birthday Yuna!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:16:41 AM by LarcKen »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2017, 08:13:16 AM »
On Abema TV cut version

Full version

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOTTE Fit's press event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHJfWjr6pM&feature=youtu.be

Anna appearing on a Docomo CM  :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's Majiraji

Pictures from LOTTE Fit's campaign

OMG Yuna had an amazing elf ear  :shocked :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura