JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Negicco - We Are Vr Friends!

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 36697 times)

Offline hackata48

• Knight of the Starmark 19th Legion and the 'Chosen' Warrior
  • Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
    • hackata48
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-04) Drabbles #2
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2016, 01:41:03 PM »
LoL

Here is my question:

Dear Pizza Chain, when your delivered my pizza they guy was 30 minutes l8, can you replace it 4 me.
"WHERES THE FIGHTING AT?!?"

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Author of the Barbarian's Cherry Blossom AKB48/Endless Legend fic
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39549.0

Knight and Chapter Master of Starmarie
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39562.0

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2016, 01:50:25 PM »
LoL

Here is my question:

Dear Pizza Chain, when your delivered my pizza they guy was 30 minutes l8, can you replace it 4 me.

This ain't a bad question. Let's hope Maru has an answer to this. But if you can give a better one, I will appreciate it. Haha. But thanks, I loled so hard with this. XD
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline hackata48

• Member+
    • hackata48
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
Are you a genestealer?

From the Ordo Xeno of the Imperial Inquisition

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2016, 03:17:38 PM »
LOL
thank you for this haha :lol:

Maru: I lost all my energy already. *remembers a certain username* I will roast that person for making an interview about me instead of uploading a chapter.
haha you'll be roasted right now author-san  XD XD

and thank you for your drawing... it's better than sakura's lol
it's really helped us to imagine maru's appearance

update the main chapter please :D
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2016, 03:23:37 PM »
LOL
thank you for this haha :lol:

Maru: I lost all my energy already. *remembers a certain username* I will roast that person for making an interview about me instead of uploading a chapter.
haha you'll be roasted right now author-san  XD XD

and thank you for your drawing... it's better than sakura's lol
it's really helped us to imagine maru's appearance

update the main chapter please :D

Yeah.. I guess I'll be. haha.

I will update on Wednesday. :)

Is the image really not appearing to some? Tell me if you can't see the drawing. So i can do something about it. Thank you. :)
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline Necco

« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2016, 03:38:35 PM »
I want to see the picture  :panic:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2016, 04:05:55 PM »
I want to see the picture  :panic:
Thank you for reading the fic~ :)

I heard from some readers that image is not coming out if you are viewing it on your mobile. I visited the page with my phone to confirm it and it's true. I wonder why.

Here is the link of the same update from my Tumblr: http://shortcut48.tumblr.com/post/154028290844/things-that-mix-48g-fanfic

And here is the address of the drawing itself: http://68.media.tumblr.com/616a0ad3bebf06b0e9d5417a82a1895a/tumblr_inline_ohnuaxQb2B1thpqs1_1280.jpg

I hope this helps~ :)

Offline Necco

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2016, 04:24:42 PM »
Thanks shortcut48-san. Yeah I'm reading your fic from mobile. It's really good. Keep up the good work.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »
With that picture now I can imagine all this story like a movie in my head. Thx Cut-san!!

Well that was not supposed to be a question. But anyway now I'm imagining Maru answering that "question". A little bit panicking and a little bit flustered... Shishishishishi
Oh, and I swear I'm not Miyuki or Jurina. If so then I'm an oshi of myself  :whistle: :whistle:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2016, 03:23:59 AM »
Thanks shortcut48-san. Yeah I'm reading your fic from mobile. It's really good. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much. I'm doing my best for this fic~! :)

With that picture now I can imagine all this story like a movie in my head. Thx Cut-san!!

Well that was not supposed to be a question. But anyway now I'm imagining Maru answering that "question". A little bit panicking and a little bit flustered... Shishishishishi
Oh, and I swear I'm not Miyuki or Jurina. If so then I'm an oshi of myself  :whistle: :whistle:

It doesn't have to be a question really. If I see some material-worthy from the comments, I'll use it without your permission. BWAHAHA. XD JK.

Haha thank you cut san it's really entertaining, so that was a real question from the reader right? And you can create a story from it.. Amazing!! :cow: (Takayama (kazumin'style!)

Ameyjing~! XD Thank you that you found it entertaining. Yes, those were all from readers (except one). HAHA.

Thanks for reading this quick drabble. Please get yourselves ready for the next chapters~  :bingo:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-07) Undokai + Thanksgiving (I)
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2016, 01:23:07 PM »
Things That Mix - 48G Fanfic
SPORTS FESTIVAL + AKB48 THANKSGIVING (I)

“GREAT. We were late and Maru-san is not here.” Kojina Yui grunted while looking at her mirror.

“But we placed second in the over-all ranking. I think that is already great.” Tomonaga Mio commented and then look at Yabuki Nako who is sitting beside her.

“It would be nice if Maru-san was there. I really want to meet her!” Little Nako said in frustration.

“Why does Maru-san have to work with Nogizaka46 during this event?” Tanaka Miku sighed before munching a well-done meat.

The girls of HKT are in deep disappointment even while eating the delicious barbecue dinner prepared by the management for them. They were late for the 2nd Dai Undokai because of the delay with their flight and the person that they want to meet is not even around.

The girls have been wanting to meet Maru up close and personal since she saved Sakura from the HS attack and they knew that she is a Haruppi-oshi which gives a chance that she can also be an HKT oshi. Last time they were so focused on the SSK that’s why they couldn’t hunt her while Maru just disappeared right after the AKB Fes taping.

“She might appear tomorrow at AKB’s Thanksgiving Festival, though.” Tashima Meru commented with her mouth full.

“But we will not be there tomorrow!” Nako protested once again. She then turned to Haruppi. “Haruppi-chan! Contact Maru-san now and invite her here. She’ll definitely come if you are the one who invites her!”

Haruppi choked at the sudden request of Nako. “I can’t jyu that!”

Sakura and her best friend, Murashige Anna, are just listening to the endless rants of their co-members. Sasshi left them already because the queen is busy with other programs.

“Is it true that Maru-san is having a shoot with Nogizaka46?” Aanya asked Sakura.

Sakura nodded. She swallowed her food first before talking. “I heard from Shinobu-san that she’ll be guesting in Nogibingo.”

“Wow.” Aanya uttered under her breath. “Last time I also saw that she had a short interview at a morning talk show. I guess she has begun appearing to shows slowly by slowly. But why is she appearing to a Nogizaka show too?”

“Haruhi—I mean Maru-san already got a lot of invitations even before SSK but she kept on running away from them.” Sakura sighed and leaned on the wall. “I guess the demand about her is so high that she cannot even run away now. I hope Maru-san will be fine.”

Aanya imitated Sakura and leaned on the wall. She just looked at Sakura with observing eyes.

“Why?” Sakura asked.

“I’m just wondering if you are already okay.” Her best friend answered.

Sakura snickered. “I am. I even ran today, right?”

“You got quite a fever before this event so you got us all worried.”

Sakura heaved a sigh. “Maru-san helped me a lot that day. But I don’t think my sudden appearance helped her at all.”

“Why did you even run to her that time?” Aanya irritatingly asked. “You should’ve come to me!”

Another sigh came out of Sakura. “I couldn’t help it. You were in Hakata that time and my mind just went blank. After all, aside from you, only Maru-san knows that secret.

~~~~~

SAKURA sat at the sofa wearing only a bathrobe. She left her wet clothes inside Maru’s clothes dryer. The lost kitten is finally back to her senses. The sudden confrontation with Jurina and encounter with Rena somehow broke her heart.

She was able to ride a taxi even though the driver somehow scowled at her for making his taxi wet. She absentmindedly arrived at Maru’s apartment and she is praying hardly that no one was able to recognize or follow her. It has been almost an hour but Maru is still not back. This made her worry even more.

“What have you done, Sakura?” She asked herself in a sigh. “You can’t bring trouble to Haruhi-san.”

The Hakata princess stood up because of anxiety and went to have some glass of water. She went straight to the kitchen and an empty glass caught her attention before she opened the refrigerator. Beside it is a little, white container that looks like a prescription bottle.

Sakura looked at the direction of the door to see if Maru has already arrived but she saw no one. The bottle really ticked her curiosity. She was about to pick up the said bottle when the doorbell suddenly rang. She jerked in much surprise.

“If it is Haruhi-san she will just open the door right? Why does she—“

Her monologue was cut when the doorbell rang again. She slowly went to the door and took a view of the visitor through the monitor.

“P-Paruru-san?”

Standing by the door is non-other than Shimazaki Haruka. She’s holding an umbrella on her right hand while fixing her newly cut hair. It was a bit shorter than before. She’s seems like she’s growing a little impatient but nervous at the same time.

The unlocking of the door made Paruru jerked and straightened her back. Sakura slowly opened the door which gave a shock to the waiting salty girl.

“S-Sakura-chan?” Paruru stammered as she looked at the girl from head to toe; shocked of the only thing the girl is wearing. “What are you doing here and… why are you dressed like that?”

Sakura blushed furiously after remembering that she is only in a bathrobe.

“S-S-Something really bad—“

“Did I interrupt into something?” Paruru asked in a low voice without even looking at her.

Sakura’s eyes widened. She started panicking, not knowing where to start explaining. She opened the door widely to make Paruru see that no Maru is inside. “Y-You got it wrong, Paruru-san. Maru-san is not here. She went out to buy—“

“Haruka?”

The two girls looked at the direction of the owner of the voice. They both gasped when they saw Maru also drenched with her knees bleeding. She looks dirty with mud all over her shirt but the smile on her face doesn’t show that she cares about how she looks now.

“What brought you here?” Maru asked as she comes near them.

“W-What happened to you?” Paruru asked her with worry written all over her face. She wanted to reach her for her face and wipe the dirt from it but something is forbidding her to.

Maru just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “I was running so fast even on the stairs. I didn’t notice the last step that’s why I kissed the ground.” She explained while scratching her head. She gave Sakura a plastic bag containing the change she bought for her. “I luckily managed to protect it from getting wet. Go now and change. Sorry, I just guessed the size.”

“But, H-Haruhi-san you should go and clean yourself too.” Sakura said. Maru just smiled at her faintly. “I will. Go first. Use the clothes I prepared for you.”

Sakura looked at Paruru and then back to Maru before she got inside to change. The two were left in awkward silence.

“What’s up? You’ve never been here for a long time.” Maru stated as she closed the door. It seems like she doesn’t have any plans to let the other girl in. “Nice hair, though.”

Paruru heaved a sigh. “I’m sorry. I’m busy lately preparing with the girls of Baito AKB.”

“Silly, you don’t have to be sorry.” Maru gave out a faint smile. “It can’t be helped if you are busy. What brought you here anyway?”

Paruru looked at her with eyes telling that she, herself, doesn’t know why she came. The problem isn’t really about time but this is the only time that she finally mustered up her courage to meet her after the party.

“Don’t tell me you are going all ponkotsu like this in one rainy night?” Maru asked when she got tired of waiting for an answer. “Go home now and rest. I got some ‘cat’ to take care of.”

Paruru was about to say no when her phone suddenly rang. She immediately took it out of her pocket.

“Yuihan…” She murmured after looking at the caller ID.

“Go and answer it.” Maru said in a calm voice. “Why are you thinking twice of receiving it?”

Paruru felt her heart tightened for a moment. She just looked at the girl who is busy fidgeting with her broken umbrella. She then picked up the call and turned her back to Hoshi.

“Hello, Yuihan… Eh? You’re at my house?”

Maru just found her eyes automatically darted to Paruru. She shook her head, believing that it can also shake the sudden annoying emotion that wages in her heart.

“Me? I am just…” She took a glimpse of Maru that immediately looked at a different direction. “I-I went to buy something… I might take time, though… Uhmm… See you…”

She then put her phone back to her pocket and slowly turned to Maru. She noticed the wounds on the girl’s knees once again. She suddenly remembered the thing Maru has about blood.

“S-Should we take care of your wounds?” Paruru asked.

“As I have heard, GM is waiting at your house. Are you planning to make her wait longer?” Maru threw back a question. “She is busy, you know? But she is making time just to visit you.”

“But your wounds—“

“Don’t worry about these scratches. I am old enough to take care of them by myself. I’ve had more severe ones before.”

Paruru just looked at her with confused and worried eyes. She can clearly feel that Maru is a little cold to her. She really wanted to have a nice talk with her since they haven’t talked like the old times since that AKBingo episode happened.

The sound of the pouring rain was the only sound that can be heard that time. They were just staring at each other, waiting for someone to break the wall that was suddenly established between them.

“You should go.” Maru cut the connection of their stares. “You can’t have your girlfriend wait for you that long.”

Paruru felt liked she heard her heart cracked. She suddenly remembered the fact that she is already Yuihan’s girlfriend. She looked down while trying to contain her emotion. One. Deep. Breath.

“Okay. I’ll go now.” She tried to look at Maru with a smile on her face. “Just take care of yourself, will you?”

Maru returned a smile to her. “I will.”

She was about to pat Paruru’s head just like the usual but her hand stopped halfway. When did they become this awkward?

“T-Take care on your way back. Sorry, I can’t drop you because I have to help Sakura with something.”

“I’ll be fine.” Paruru raised her umbrella and pointed to the direction of the stairs. “I’ll be leaving now. See you around.”

“Mhm… See you…”

Maru didn’t wait to see her disappear from her sight. She immediately went inside and the sound of the door closing made Paruru look back. Her heart was too heavy and she could feel the tears prickling on her eyes.

“At the end I couldn’t tell her…”

“PARURU-SAN already left?”

Sakura asked as soon as Maru entered. She has been waiting for them anxiously. She doesn’t know why but she feels like there’s a weird air between the two.

Maru smiled at her. “She already left. Apparently GM is waiting at her house.”

Maru took off her wet shoes and went inside. Sakura, who is already on the clothes that she prepared, just followed her.

“I hope Paruru-san didn’t get the wrong idea about us.”

Sakura was surprised when she bumped at Maru’s back. The girl just stopped walking all of a sudden. She then looked at Sakura with innocent eyes.

“What kind of idea are you talking about?”

Sakura started blushing. “N-N-Nevermind!” She then pushed Maru to the bathroom and told her to take a shower as well. Maru shrugged her shoulders and just followed what Sakura told her to do.

Maru came out from shower really fast. She sat on the chair opposite to Sakura, just like the first time the other girl came into her house.

“Sooooo…” Maru started while drying her hair with a towel. “What happened to you?”

Sakura averted her gaze at the sudden question. “It’s nothing.” She whispered.

“Nothing?” Maru rested her back on the chair with her arms raised; looking just like a drunken salary man. “Was it about Koinu?”

Sakura remained silent. Maru looked at her as she can see right through her. She stood up and opened a drawer near the TV to get some plasters. She immediately went back to her seat.

“I believe Matsui Rena-san already went to meet Koinu. My plan was a success.” Maru casually stated while putting the plasters on the wounds in her knees. She was amazed of how she can resist the sight of her blood.

Sakura nodded. “I was supposed to come here with Juu but we saw Rena-san on our way out of the building.”

“Ehh~” Maru took one final look at her plaster masterpiece before looking back at Sakura. “You actually witnessed their meeting, huh?”

Maru noticed a tear escaped from Sakura’s eyes which the girl immediately wiped away. Her heart felt heavy knowing that she can’t do anything more with the situation.

“Let’s just see what will happen after they talk. Will they be reunited or will they put a proper end to it? Let’s just wait for Koinu to have this confirmation.”

Sakura, again, just nodded but this time she couldn’t handle her emotions anymore. She started crying without any sound at all. She struggled in wiping her tears as if she’s trying to erase her whole face. Maru heaved a deep sigh. She went to sit beside the crying girl and got a hold of her hands.

“Don’t wipe your face like that. You’re an idol, you know?”

Sakura started crying even more. She took refuge on Maru’s arms and the other girl just let her be. She gave soft pats on her head as she cries.

Maru felt a little frustrated. It was her idea to have Jurina and Rena meet so that Jurina can confirm her real feelings. She’s been going after Sakura for a while now but it is obvious that she still hasn’t forgotten about the other Matsui. This ace from Hakata is obviously afraid of a ‘positive’ outcome from that meeting. She’s afraid of the fact that the girl she really admires might go away.

Maru already knew about Sakura’s feelings towards Jurina long before. Apparently, Sakura fell with Jurina when she first entered the AKB senbatsu. She always had looked up on her and she loves it whenever the other girl notices her. But since Jurina is in a relationship, she kept all her feelings inside. That’s why the amount of happiness she felt was outstanding when fans started shipping her with Jurina after Rena graduated. It also looked like Jurina likes the ship so her heart really fluttered.

But… Does Jurina really like her? Or she only sees her as a way to forget the past? This makes her heart suffer.

“Sorry.” Maru uttered under her breath. “I don’t know much about romance so I can’t really give you an effective piece of advice.”

She hugged the crying girl tightly as she felt the latter’s grip on her shirt tightened. Maru felt confused. ‘Should people really suffer just for this kind love?’ That question came running into her mind. ‘Does unrequited love really hurt that much? What do I have to do just to make this girl feel better?’

After some time, she found out that Sakura already fell asleep at her arms. She wiped her cute face wet with tears and carried her to her room. The girl had a slight fever so she put a fever relief pad on her forehead. She also contacted Sakura’s manager to let him know about the girl’s situation and the manager promised to take Sakura home to Kagoshima in the morning.

Maru tried to take a rest on the crouch. Her thoughts are still in a deep mess. She tried to close her eyes but a certain girl’s picture would always flash in her mind. It would always sting. Her heart would always tighten.

“I am doomed.”

~~~

“MOSHI, MOSHI… Aniki?”

Jurina was sitting on her hotel room’s veranda while having some soda. She’s just looking at the busy street lights.

“Koinu? What’s up?” The other girl on the line asked. Her voice was quite hoarse.

“Eh? What happened to your voice?” Jurina worriedly asked.

A sigh was heard from the other line. “A lot of things happened during today’s shoot. I didn’t know that I will get pranked again.”

Jurina laughed. “You got pranked by Nogizaka?”

“It’s a long and embarrassing story, Koinu.” Maru cleared her throat. “So, what’s the matter? How was the Undokai?”

“Hmmm…” Jurina thought aloud. “It was really fun. Team KII got the highest score! It’s from my tribe!”

Maru gave out a laugh. “Well, congratulations. I thought Team 8 would bag it again this year.”

“Sorry, they failed to get it for the third time.” The smile from Jurina’s face slowly faded. “Aniki, what should I do?” Jurina sighed as she slid to the table in front of her.

“I don’t know. It’s already your problem. I already helped you in meeting Rena-san. I cursed that picture a million times before sending it to her. I want to drown myself when I hit the send button.”

“But Aniki… Sakura…”

“Is she still distancing from you?” Maru asked. “Just go and talk to her.”

“It’s not that easy… After that scene in the elevator…”

“I don’t know what else to advice. I’ve done my— OUCH!”

Jurina suddenly straightened up from her slouching. “What happened to you, Aniki?!”

“Damn.” She heard Maru whispered. “I bumped into a glass door again.”

The puppy gave out a laugh. “Again? Stop acting silly, Aniki.” She is hearing someone laughing at Maru. It sounds like someone from Nogizaka.

“Stop laughing at me, please, Shiraishi-san… Please?”

Jurina laughed after hearing Maru’s plea. She sounded like she is about to cry because of embarrassment. Jurina stood up and headed inside her room. “Anyway, thank you so much for your help, Aniki. Thanks for helping me meet Rena even though I didn’t ask for it.”

“Silly, don’t feel indebted about it.” Tsundere mode on.

“But I may say that the picture you sent Rena is really hilarious!”

“Don’t make me remember that, you senseless pup!” Maru shouted with her hoarse voice. “I just hope that you are now sure with your feelings.”

“Un!” Jurina answered with a wide smile on her face. “I’m sure now!”

“Nice.” She can imagine Maru also smiled after hearing her answer. “Hey, Koinu… Are you free tomorrow?”

“Don’t tell me you’re asking me for a date, Aniki?”

“Shut up, flirty pup. Just tell me if you are free or not.”

“Wow~” Jurina continued to annoy her. “So what if I’m free? Am I not allowed to say no to whatever you are going to make me do?”

“Okay, I’ll be going alone.”

Jurina snickered. “I’m just kidding! Just kidding! I’m free tomorrow, aaaalllll day! So what’s the matter?”

“Come with me at the Fans Thanksgiving Festival tomorrow. I want to watch as a normal fan.”

“Eh?” Jurina gasped. “How are you going to watch it?”

“I got two DD tickets, want to come with me?”

“That’s not what I am talking about!” Jurina dropped herself on the bed. “How are we going to watch that like a ‘normal fan’? Do you think we can sit with the fans without them realizing who we are?”

Jurina heard Maru release a deep breath. “No choice, Koinu… We should go with that.

-TBC-

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+

Jurina heard Maru release a deep breath. “No choice, Koinu… We should go with that.

"That".... What is "that"???!!!!

Offline hackata48

• Member+
    • hackata48
For some reason, Maru has a striking resemblance with a friend of mine who studies in Korea named Rosalie.

She has that hair and waits those kinds of glasses.

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Offline @gee

• JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
Finally Maru- kun met nogizaka girls  ^_^
I'm really really curious, for what were happened with nogizaka girls and Maruu... (please make a drabble about it too!!!)

Is it just me who thinking "That" thing that Maru plan is DANSO?? (I hope I guess it right >_<)
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
maru has a work with nogizaka? yeay~ are you gonna make nogizaka's members fall for maru charm too? :w00t:

“You should go.” Maru cut the connection of their stares. “You can’t have your girlfriend wait for you that long.”
yeah! you should go, please don't make maru suffer again because of you :(

"that" it must be danso right? :D

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-11) Undokai + Thanksgiving (F)
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2016, 01:20:01 PM »
Things That Mix - 48G Fanfic
THANKSGIVING FESTIVAL (F)

“WHAT the heck, Aniki. I’m getting nervous!”

Jurina fixed her mask before taking her seat. Their seats are next to the aisle but around them hardcore looking wotas. She just followed Maru’s lead.

“We’ve managed to enter without being suspected. Our disguise looks effective.”

Maru fixed her wig in place. The two are in danso. Jurina is wearing a black wig while Maru went for the blonde one. They are wearing normal clothes that guys of their age would wear. They had a serious argument about the clothes but in the end they decided to go with the plain ones. It’s important not to stand out.

Maru even made her eyebrows look very thick and put a mole under her left eye. She thinks that it will help to avoid being busted through her eyes. She even had blue contact lenses to complete her Caucasian look. Jurina on the other hand also had colored lenses topped with square glasses’ frame. She even had freckles on her cheeks. All the JunMarco shippers will throw a feast if they see them in this form.

They looked around at the Saitama Super Arena and it is full-packed with fans. They were filled with awe on how enthusiastic the fans of AKB can be. Their hearts were suddenly overwhelmed with gratefulness.

“I’ll make sure that it will be SKE that will be holding this event next year.” Jurina said with determination.

Maru smiled at her. “Let’s wait and see.”

The Thanksgiving Festival started with Mukaichi Mion doing the Kageana. The hype went stronger when the Overture started playing. Everyone is up from their seats doing their chants while waving their light sticks. Maru and Jurina did the same. They are having such a nice time enjoying the event.

The show went on like that. Everyone seems too occupied with the show to notice that there is an idol and someone who is on the line of being one having fun with them. The two are having a good time like real siblings going into a concert.

On the other hand, on an online wota community…

Under the JunMarco [Jurina x Maru] thread:

idolTRASH posted a pic: (Maru and Jurina picture taken from the side)

idolTRASH said: Am I dreaming or is it really Jun-sama and Marco-sama watching the Festival?! They are freaking sitting on the DD side!!!

48forever said: No FREAKIN’ WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! They are on DANSOOOOOO!!!!

wota_drill_sgt. said: Dare to get their attention or I’ll skin all of you alive!

captainShipper: Just let them enjoy the show! No one dare approach ‘em!

eienDD posted a picture: (picture of Maru and Jurina from the back, enjoying the show)

eienDD said: I can’t have a good shot of their faces. Kuso! I’m so close!!!

JunMarco shipper said: Don’t dare touch the princes! I can’t handle this! I should’ve gone on the event!

wota_drill_sgt. said: Don’t take pictures now! They might leave if they knew that their disguises are busted! Take pictures when it is time for us to take them!

eienDD said: Yes, sir!

wota_drill_sgt. said: I repeat, don’t creep them out! Let them enjoy the show! Those who are near them, ACT FRICKIN NORMAL!!!!

“YOU’RE right, Aniki! No one is recognizing us!” Jurina said. It is already MC5 which is being led by Team K and no one is approaching them or anything. “Our disguise is really amazing!”

Maru just looked at her with narrow eyes. The girl released a breath. “I don’t know, Koinu. I’m having a feeling that cameras are being focused on us.”

It seems like Maru’s camera sensors are still working.

“No way! I don’t feel anything! I can feel like I can remove this mask!”

Jurina really did remove her mask. Maru tried to stop her but Jurina also snatched away her mask and threw it on the air.

“Finally! I’m free from the mask!” Jurina rejoiced with her hands up in the air.

Maru was just looking at her with a ‘seriously dude’ face. She was like ‘What the hell is wrong with you, pup?!’ but she chose not to say anything. She anxiously looked around to see if people are looking at them. Whenever she turns her head, the wotas are fast to change the direction of their sight.

Maru’s eyes narrowed even more. She pulled more mask from her pocket and forced the wild puppy to wear one. She even almost suffocated Jurina because the latter was so stubborn to wear it. Jurina just gave up when she started running out of air.

“Don’t try to throw that again, Koinu, or we will not be able to get out of here!” Maru annoyingly went back to her seat and swiftly wore another mask.

“You sure got a lot of bullets.” Jurina commented after recovering air. She even held her chest to help herself breathe.

“I got feeling that you will do this.”

idolTRASH posted a pic: (Jurina looks like kissing Maru while removing the mask. Maru’s eyes looked so surprised.)

eienDD said: What the hell did you just captured? XD XD XD

464748 posted a pic: (Maru looks like kissing Jurina while forcing her to wear a mask. Taken from the other side. Jurina looks like struggling from the kiss.)

JunMarco shipper said: Wait for me! I’m on my way to the even now! XD

eienDD posted a pic: (picture of two masks)

eienDD said: look what I just got my dear friends! Bow down!

wota_drill_sgt. said: F*CK! JUST GO AND TAKE PICTURES! *nosebleed*

The Team K MC finished and a round of applause can be heard from the audience as the members exit the stage. The lights dimmed and the next song started playing. The members of Team A came out and the fans started cheering again.

It is [Lavender Field], a song from the M.T. ni Sasagu stage and the one centering it is non-other than Salt herself, Shimazaki Haruka. Maru suddenly fell quite on her seat. Her stare got fixed on Paruru who is happily performing on the stage. Jurina noticed the girl’s sudden change in behavior. She looked at the direction where Maru’s stare is fixed and she just smiled. She just let Maru get absorbed in her own world.

When it was time for the interlude, Yui came in front and arched her arm around the center’s waist. She started leading the cheer and both of them seem like sparkling on that stage. Maru instinctively dropped her head to avoid the scene. That action didn’t escape Jurina’s observant eyes. She bumped Maru with her shoulders.

“Wassup with that gloomy look?” Jurina nosily asked.

Maru released a sigh. “They just look so good together. It’s a waste I didn’t bring my camera with me to capture this moment.”

“Ehh?” Jurina rolled her eyes in disbelief. “I don’t know, Aniki, but I have a feeling that you like Paruru-chan.”

Maru’s eyes widened. She stared at Jurina like a kid unsure of what reaction she will give. “Are you acting Miyuki now? You girls are really weird. I understand that you are all attracted to same sex but why do you keep on dragging me to it?”

Jurina suddenly remembered Maru’s story. It somehow halted her for trolling her but she has decided that she’s going to treat her like she never heard the story so the other will not feel weird with the sudden change in treatment.

“Just admit it, Aniki. You like Paruru-chan, right?” She even had her face near Maru’s.

“I should’ve called Miyuki if only I know I will still be asked things like that.” Maru shove her off and her eyes went back to the stage. “I will never fall in love with anyone. I swear that.” She emphasized but then released a sigh. “And seriously, how can I fall with someone who is in a relationship? That would be too much of a bother.”

Jurina just gave a meaningful smirk and shrugged her shoulders. She then went back to watching. Lavender Field is already over and the girls are now performing Juuryoku Sympathy. Maru tried to recover the energy that somewhat faded after the topic about Paruru was brought up. She’s here to have fun watching her favorite group. It’s the only reason.

Team A’s MC finished and all the girls are gathered on the stage to perform Heavy Rotation. Maru and Jurina are on their feet, cheering with the crowd. They still don’t know that photos of them are being taken. Maru is amazed that with the number of girls present on the stage, her eyes will automatically fall down to only one girl.

Now it has come to the time where the girls go to their oshis’ section. [Fan Letter] is being played while they go and roam around, saying thanks to their fans who voted for them for the last SSK. Waving and smiling, letting the fans take their picture. Most of them even shed a tear for how moved they are with all of this support.

[Anata ga itte kureta kara] came next on the playlist but before it was played, the General Manager gave words for the fans.

The pup noticed that Paruru is somewhere near them so she rotated Maru’s head to the girl’s direction.

“Let’s call, Paruru-chan!” Jurina energetically said while pointing at Paruru. “Paruru-chan!”

All the other fans are calling out to Paruru as well. Maru just looked at the girl who is standing still by the stairs. A lot of people are calling out to her. Can she be heard if she shouted?

Why not…give it a try?

She removed her mask and took one deep breath. One deep breath and a lot of courage.

“HARUKAAAA!!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI6Mi6dgBER/
(A/N: This is a real video of Paruru trying to find someone from the crowd??? I’m not sure but I based it here. All credits to the uploader of the vid.)

Paruru jerked to where she is after hearing her name. She tried to look for the direction of the caller but she couldn’t find it because of the sea of people in front of her. Her facial expression changed almost every time she turned her head. Failing hard to locate the caller, she shrugged it off with a smile.

“I got noticed?” She whispered to herself. A smile got slowly carved on Maru’s face. She felt a sudden flow of warmth coming from her heart. “I got noticed! Koinu I got--”

All of a sudden, Maru lost her balance. She felt like all the strength in her lower body got drained for about a second. Thankfully, Jurina’s senses were sharp so she was able to give her support before she hit the ground.

“Aniki!” Jurina worriedly called. Maru was holding unto her shoulder for more support. The girl just looked at an empty space with wide-opened eyes. “Aniki! What happened to you? Aniki!!!”

Jurina kept on calling her but it seems like she doesn’t hear anything. A wild, violent shaking from the puppy somehow brought her up to her senses.

Maru shook her head violently and closed her eyes for a moment followed by a lot of blinks. She went back to her feet but Jurina still hasn’t let go of her.

She shook her head again then let go of her hold to Jurina. “T-Thanks, Koinu.” She said in a low voice. Her eyes are still lost.

“What happened to you? Are you okay?” Jurina asked her.

Maru blinked and looked around with her eyes squinting. She then released a sigh of relief and looked at Jurina. “I’m okay, Koinu.” She dropped herself back to her seat. The puppy sat as well. “I think I’m just a little tired.”

“Let’s get out of here. You need to rest.”

“No… It’s okay. I can handle it. It is about to finish anyway.”

The shouts of the people from their side became louder but they didn’t seem to notice it. Maru felt cold sweat running down from her head. What did just happen?

“Found you!”

Maru jerked after hearing the familiar voice. She looked at the owner of the voice and her heart started to beat even faster. Jurina followed the direction of where Maru is looking.

“Paruru-chan!” Jurina smiled at the idol who is smiling from ear to ear. She’s leaning on the railing, as if she is taking a rest.

“Hello, Jun-kun~” Paruru waved at her; giving her a kami taiou. The girl then turned to Maru and smiled at her with such a sweet smile. “I found you… You called me, right?”

Time seemed to stop for Maru. She just looked at the beautiful maiden in front of her. She gulped. She is really doomed.

“Aren’t you going to take a picture?” Paruru tilted her head. All the other fans are already taking photos of her. Maru hurriedly went to pull her phone from her pocket and clumsily launch the camera.

“Damn, don’t lag at this time.” She cursed audibly which made Paruru laughed. Her guide is already telling her to move on but she stayed until Maru successfully took a picture of her.

“Show it to me later, okay?” Paruru snickered. “See you later.”

That’s all and the girl left giving everyone her unusual kami taiou. Maru still has her eyes fixed on the lady’s direction even though she cannot see her anymore due to the crowd in front of her.

Jurina waved in front of her face to bring her back to earth. Maru flinched and rested her back to her seat. She still can’t believe what is happening. Jurina released a sigh with her.

“You can’t fall in love, huh?”

“IS IT TRUE that Jurina and Maru-chan watched the event in danso?”

Mayuyu ecstatically asked Yukirin in the backstage. She has her phone prepared to get more photos of them. She is the number one source of their pictures.

“Yes.” Yukirin answered while wiping her neck with a towel. “Apparently, that is their disguise but a lot of fans recognized them and they are making all the shippers go crazy.” Yukirin took a good look on Mayu. “Just like you now.”

“Where are they? Where are they?” Mayu is jogging in place because of excitement.

“They are being reprimanded by Shinobu-san and Yuihan. They really did something risky. It was good that the fans are kind enough not to bother them but a lot of their pictures were taken.”

“Where? Where? Where?!”

Yukirin single handedly held Mayu’s head to stop her from her excitement. “Calm down, Mayu-chan.” She sighed.

On another room…

Maru and Jurina couldn’t even lift their heads while Shinobu is scolding them. The manager is a little bit furious of them sneaking around without even asking permission.

“Really, you two.” Shinobu sighed. She is in front of them; walking back and forth. Yui is just on a corner, silently watching with her arms crossed. “You can use the VIP section but why go dare devil at the DD section? What do you think will happen to the two of you if there are aggressive fans out there?”

“There weren’t any of those fans so—“

“So you, girls, became the aggressive ones?” Shinobu showed them the wota site where all of their pictures were uploaded. “Is it already your hobby to kiss in public?”

Yui snorted in her place; trying so hard to control her laughter. The two girls had their jaws dropped with how the pictures turn out. They look like they are really kissing.

“I-I-It’s not like that, Shinobu-san!” Maru stammered. “You got it all wrong! The pictures were just taken to an angle that we look like kissing!”

“Y-Y-Yes, Shinobu-san! It’s what Aniki said! Trust this photographer!”

“Aniki?” Shinobu’s face crumpled. “Are you so much into danso now?”

“I’m really sorry, Shinobu-san. I dragged Jurina into this. It was all my idea.”

“Aniki!”

The manager released another sigh with her hands on her hips.

“I hope this never happens again. We just want to protect the two of you so don’t misunderstand what I am doing. If you want to do this again, tell me first so I can send look outs. Do you, girls, understand?”

The two just nodded.

“I’m glad we are in the same page.” Shinobu readied her phone’s camera. “Yui-chan, please take a picture of us.”

Yui almost fell from where she is standing. “Shinobu-san, you just scolded them and now picture?” She laughed.

“Come on, Yui-chan. I can’t miss this!” She made the two stand up and she stood in the middle of them. Maru tried to escape but Shinobu’s grip to her arm is so strong. A perfect three-shot was taken and the manager came out of the room with a huge smile on her face. It is something that she will brag in her 755.

Yui laughed at the two girls. They look like wet, abandoned chicks.

“You, two, really went far this time.” She shook her head.

“Sorry, GM.” Maru apologized with a puppy face.

Yui laughed even more and slapped Maru’s shoulder. “Stop being silly, Maru-chan. Don’t imitate Jurina.”

The door suddenly opened and the tension in the room suddenly changed.

“Yui, are you done—“It was the rushing Paruru. Her words were halted when she saw who are with Yui. “I-I’m sorry, did I interrupt something?”

“No…” Yui shook her head with a smile. “This meeting has just ended.”

“I’ll go ahead, GM.” Maru waved her hand to the Soukantoku and went on her way. She also gave a light, quick pat on Paruru’s head when she passed her by the door.

“Wait, Aniki—“ Jurina was about to follow Maru out when she felt Yuihan stopping her by the arm. Jurina just looked at her with a confused look. Yui then turned to Paru and with a smile on her face, she nodded at her.

Paruru, as if getting what Yui wants to convey, hastily returned a nod and went out running. Yui let go of Jurina.

“What was that for?” Jurina asked with a confused look.

“I’m just letting them talk.” Yuihan answered with a faint voice.

“Talk about what? To tell you, Yui-sou-chan, my Aniki is—“

“I know…” Yui sighed. “It’s obvious. I know exactly what is going on…”

“Then why—“

“Because—“ Yui was surprised to the sudden rise in her tone. She heaved a deep sigh to get herself together. “Because this is the fate of the Soukantoku.

MARU dropped herself to a seat in the arena. She rested her back to the chair and released her breath. She looked at the whole arena that is currently being cleaned by the staff.

“That was a fun event.” She whispered to herself. She then looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. She suddenly remembered what happened earlier. “Did I forget to drink one today?”

She remained that way for about a minute until her olfactory nerve received some information.

“Haruka.”

Paruru jerked when she heard her name. She came stealthily at the back row but she still got noticed. “How did you know I am here?”

Maru opened her eyes and looked up at her. “I told you I know your smell.”

“You are really Jurina-chan’s Ani—“

Maru got curious when Paruru suddenly stopped. The other girl even covered her mouth to prevent herself from saying the word.

“What’s up with that?” she asked with a brow raised.

“B-Because of your past—“

“I told you all that if you change the way you treat me because of my past I will be angry, right?” Maru looked back at the arena. “Shakure King and Koinu got it so they didn’t change the way they call me. Don’t be too anxious of how you are going to treat me because of my past.”

Maru closed her eyes once again. “All of the names you guys call me… All of those are important to me. Even my danso name, I treasure it.”

Paruru just looked at Maru’s head for some time until she decided to sit on the same row with the other girl. There is a seat in between them.

“Hoshi…” Paruru called in a soft voice. “A-About me and Yui… Uhm… We—“

“Is that the reason why you came to find me?” Maru opened her eyes and pulled her back from the back rest. She heaved another sigh. “I honestly didn’t know that you guys are serious.”

“W-Wait, Hoshi. Let me—“

Maru sneered. “You don’t need to explain about it, you know? I was kind of surprised when you guys announced it at the party. You never even said anything about it whenever we talk and then suddenly there it is.” She laughed a little. “What the heck? Why do I even feel bad without being informed about it?”

“I-I’m sorry, Hoshi. But the truth is—“

“You don’t see me as a friend, do you?”

Paruru’s eyes widened, her heart started beating twice the normal rate. She felt her cheeks warming up so she instinctively bowed her head to avoid getting caught up by her Hoshi. It’s true that she doesn’t see her as a friend.

Maru was just observing her without turning to her. She combed her fake hair with her fingers and sighed. “I’m not really a friend for you, right? During SSK, you didn’t speak to me. I didn’t ask any more for the reason because I somehow have a grasp of your personality. But you cried when I said I’m about to leave? What were those tears for?”

The mood suddenly changed after those words. So she is meaning to say another thing? Paruru was about to say something but no voice came out of her.

“I came back and you welcomed me with a smile. But then right after the AKBingo taping you started being cold to me again. I messaged you just like the usual but I didn’t receive any replies. After that I will just know that you are already in a relationship. I got no clue that was coming. What’s next? Hmm… Suddenly finding you in front of my apartment with a worried face? And then giving me a kami taiou just a while ago but then sitting away from me now. I just don’t know what to feel about the way you treat me.”

Maru laughed after all the remembering she is doing. All of her words shook Paruru. Was she that harsh to her the past days?

Maru looked at her with a forced smile on her face. “Don’t worry. I know you are quite occupied. The way you treat me wouldn’t be always the same, right? Especially now that you are also in a relationship with a girl, becoming close to another girl can become a source of jealousy. I understand it.”

“H-Hoshi please… Listen to me first.”

“I’m sorry for thinking that I am your friend.”

“Hoshi please—“

Maru’s hand landed softly on Paru’s head. “Stop…” She slowly looked at her straight to the eyes. “There’s really nothing to be explained, right? I’m okay. Don’t worry so much about me.”

The girl with fake blue eyes took a stretch to refresh herself. “I’m a YuiParu shipper too so it’s a good thing that you ended up together.”

Paruru heard the cracking sound of her heart. She felt like there is nothing more to say. Maru doesn’t even let her speak. Her heart felt heavier. They only have a distance of one seat but it feels like miles and miles of gap between them. How did it all turn out like this?

Haruka forced a smile. She can’t look at Maru’s face. “Sou? I didn’t know that you also ship.”

Maru forced a laugh. “It’s a fan thing, you know?” She put her hands at her nape and looked up. “Can you promise me one thing?”

“P-Promise?” Paruru flinched.

“Uhm.” Maru nodded. “Show me… Show me that romantic love lasts.”

[I don’t believe that romantic love lasts.]

Those words of Maru echoed on Paruru’s mind. She bowed her head, cursing herself of what she has got herself into. She can already feel the tears prickling in her eyes but she can’t let them go. Again, faking a smile, she looked at her Hoshi whose heart is miles away.

“Okay.” She said after gathering her remaining strength. “I will show you but don’t cry!”

Maru’s brows flinched. “Why would I cry?” she asked innocently. She then sneered. “Go now. I believe GM is looking for you now. Take some good rest. You really look tired.”

Paruru nodded and stood up. “S-See you around, Hoshi. I-I’ll message you in the evening. Let’s hang out again some time.”

“Haha! Don’t feel guilty, silly. See you around.”

Paruru looked at Maru for a moment as if engraving her face in her mind. Another fake smile curved on her lips. “Bye, Hoshi…”

That’s all and she turned her back to the girl in danso. She ran as fast as she could and her tears went on rushing. She didn’t have the courage to look back. Everything she heard was enough to break her heart into pieces. She is torn to a promise she has with Yui and her feelings she has for Hoshi.

Paruru stopped and leaned on the wall in the hallway. Catching her breath and trying to suppress her sobs, she tried to maintain her balance.

“P-Paruru-chan!” Jurina rushed to her aid. She was there waiting for their conversation to finish. Paruru looked at her with her eyes overflowing with tears.

“Jurina-chan, w-what should I do?” More tears came running as her face crumpled to the bitterness consuming her. “I like Hoshi—no! I love Hoshi but I can’t leave Yuihan just like that. How can I say no to her final request to me? But now… But now Hoshi is…”

“C-Calm down, Paruru-chan…” Jurina worriedly said. Paruru might encounter asthma attack if she continues to break down like this.

“Hoshi is too far away from me now! What should I do?” She wiped the tears from her eyes but it was immediately replaced by new ones. “She doesn’t even want to hear me talk and now I made a promise with her to prove that love lasts. What should I do, Jurina-chan? Tell me what I should do…”

Jurina hugged her to console her. She looked at the entrance of the arena where Maru is. She rubbed Paruru’s back to help her grab a hold of her emotions.

“Don’t worry Paruru-chan… Everything is going to be okay…” Jurina assured her even though she herself doesn’t have any form assurance. She is also confused of the situation but she heard the story from Yui already. All parties are making moves that make everything complicated.

Maru was left staring blankly at the high ceiling of the arena. She was wondering of the things Paruru was about to say.

“Damn. Why am I even wondering when I purposely prevented her from speaking?” She smiled foolishly to herself as she continues her monologue. She raised her left hand and looked at her scarred wrist.

“Should I try again?” She sighed but then immediately shook her head after realizing how bad the idea is. She covered her eyes with her arm and took a deep breath.

“It is not true… You are not in love with her… If you are… Don’t worry it won’t last. It’s not true, 혜준—“She opened her eyes after hearing her last words. “Damn, did I just call myself this name again?”

END of this ARC. XD

There you go, everyone. that is DANSO! I hope you enjoyed this adventure of JunMarco. Hahaha. But I hope all the MaruParu shippers out there are still breathing. XD

Finally Maru- kun met nogizaka girls  ^_^
I'm really really curious, for what were happened with nogizaka girls and Maruu... (please make a drabble about it too!!!)
maru has a work with nogizaka? yeay~ are you gonna make nogizaka's members fall for maru charm too? :w00t:
They will have their own arc. Nogizaka’s arc will be published before the fic’s last arc. :)

For some reason, Maru has a striking resemblance with a friend of mine who studies in Korea named Rosalie.

She has that hair and waits those kinds of glasses.
Someone who looks like Maru?! Wow! I got interested with your friend. Is that friend of yours also, you know, ikemen like Maru? haha.

Next arc will probably be the last girl to have her solo arc.
I might not update on Wednesday because I have to study.
That’s all. Have a great week. :)

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
honto ni arigatou author-san^^ *deep bow*

you really make me laugh so hard with the danso especially at mayuyu and shinobu's part, and make my heart broken too with the last part... yabai... you really did your job^^
i see that you really collected some source before making it into a fic, you even used the video^^

but please, don't make maru suffer more than this :(

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Both MaruParu have mutual feelings of each other but each's ego and perception prevent them to be together :cry:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Eeeeeeeeh? Nani kore....?
You know, Shortcut48-san, I am a big YuiParu shipper.
But, if it turns out like this, I don't want Paruru to end up with Yuihan if she does not really love her.
It's just too painful.
Paruru ending up with Maru may feel like a betrayal. But, Paruru staying with Yuihan because of the complicated situation will be a downright insult.
(Huh? Why am I being this serious over a fic? Lol...)

Anyway, I'm liking this fic more and more although it's breaking my heart more and more as well.
I can hear my heart's cracking when I read the part where Yuihan said that it's her fate as the Soukantoku.
Really... Your writing is just too painfully beautiful (or beautifully painful  :cry: ?)

*But that wota forum chat was really entertaining   XD

Thank you very much for these arcs. Will be looking forward for more :)

Offline Sooyoung_GG

I'm one of your silent readers. Author-San, I hope for you to update soon :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Negicco - We Are Vr Friends!