JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsai Chin - The Forgotten Time

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 41247 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Thank YOU~
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2016, 07:49:19 AM »
Hello, everyone! I just finished my semester and I'm back to business. Did you miss me? LoL. JK. XD
I was thinking of uploading a drabble last Wednesday but I thought it will be more fun if there will be illustrations on it hence the silence from me this week.
Next chapter will be up on Sunday. The timeline is finally on August 30. LoL, I'm so late. Haha. Well, I guess you can all guess the events that will come up next.

@ミサキ-san , Thank you~^^ It's true that I consider everything that happens/happened in reality before writing. And guess what? Because of graduation announcements here and there, an arc I was thinking of got ruined. I'm still wondering of whether I should change the lead of that arc or just drop it. Wait, what am I even blabbering about? Haha. And about Maru, hmmm... :)

@Genkikid-san, That is a little sad, ain't it. But I'm kinda more sad because of Yuihan when I was writing this. :(

@DeNight-san, Thank you so much for reading this even though your ship in this fic is quite in an unsteady ocean. If this really happened in reality I would be sad for Yuihan as well because I also like YuiParu. :( But thank you again. receiving a compliment from great writers such as you gives me a push. :)

@Sooyoung_GG-san, Thank you also for silently reading~ ^^ Haha. But I won't mind if you comment often. ;)
I will update soon. I just got through finals~ Yay~ Please hang on. :)

Also, thanks to those are always hitting the Thanks button~ mebo1-san, SheenC-san, yuuri14-san, misaamasane-san, Minami-chan(-san), akbdaisuki48-san , thanks a lot. (I based it to last chap's thanks received) And to all those who are still reading this fic up to here, to all the silent readers, to all who hate Maru (just go hate Maru but don't hate me, please? LoL. JK) Thank you so much~  :kneelbow:

See you again on Sunday~
Next Arc is KH. :)
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-18) Haruppi
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2016, 01:06:15 PM »
Things That Mix - 48G Fanfic
KODAMA HARUKA (I)

“DO I LOOK OKAY?”

Haruppi asked her stylist for the nth time. Before the SSK, she promised that she will go around in the fashion of a Harajuku High School girl is she ranked in the senbatsu. Now wearing a blonde long hair in twin-tails and a usual Tokyo girl’s uniform, she is about to walk in the streets of Takeshitadori to fulfill this promise.

“You look fine, Kodama-san~!” Her stylist assured her for the nth time as well. Haruppi looked back at the mirror. She is not used to seeing herself in long hair and to add more, it is blonde! She is worried about what the people will say.

She has been concerned of all the people’s comment from the very beginning. She always tells herself that it is okay but she always ends up in the same pressure every time. She checked her eye makeup once again. It really feels off for her but a promise is a promise. She has to fulfill it.

“Will Maru-san come?” She asked herself as she does final touches to her clothes. She personally invited Maru through LINE and it seems the girl was so busy to even give a reply.

Haruppi took one deep breath before she came out of the Love Trip Bus. She was surprised to see that a lot of fans have already gathered to see her. People with wide smile on their faces welcomed her on the streets. Her heart suddenly jumped in joy and she couldn’t help but to smile widely as well. These are the people who helped her to get the 9th place, an awesome increase in her ranking.

She made a nice pose for her fans to photograph and cheers for her hauled in the busy street. There was even a Bonta-kun mascot among the fans and it is waving to her like crazy. Haruppi gave out a snicker. It looks like she will enjoy this walk.

And then it began. The ace of Hakata started the tour. The staff and the fans are following her. Making short stops for people to take her pictures and non-stop smiling are her main activities during the tour. Well, she won’t grow tired giving smile to these people. She's fairy Haruppi after all.

“Ha! Look at her trying so hard.”

Some girl’s loud comment somehow made Haruppi paused but then she just ignored it.

“She’s really trying hard with her hair when nothing really fits her. How about go bald?”

“I really can’t believe that she is Maru-sama’s oshimen. Maru-sama is already surrounded by more beautiful faces like Paruru and Milky but why her?”

“I hate her from the very beginning!”

“OOOOI! Are you girls not going to stop?!” A loyal fan got agitated to the group of girls wearing masks. They are clearly Haruppi’s antis. “Stop following us if you’re just going to destroy the mood!”

Haruppi felt alarmed with the rising tension between her fans and the antis. The staff tried to drive them away but the girls are too persistent. If they make any move that will anger the antis more then it would be her who will come out as the bad one.

More of her fans started to argue with the rude girls when the Bonta-kun mascot suddenly stood between the two parties. Everyone fell silent with its sudden appearance. It’s holding a CD player and started to play Love Trip through it. The mascot started dancing the song.

(This is the Bonta-kun version of the anime Amagi Brilliant Park)

Everyone was just staring at the mascot, wondering what it is actually doing. Bonta-kun twirled and made a cute pose. “Please don’t spread hate. Everyone here is working hard.” It said with a cute voice.

Bonta-kun jumped towards Haruppi and stretched one of its cute arms to the startled girl. Haruppi just reached for it with much hesitation. The mascot led her in front of her antis. The girls took a step backward.

“She may not appeal much to you, girls, but she deserves a chance.” Bonta-kun looked at Haruppi’s way. “Haruppi-san, how about give these cute girls a handshake?”

“E-Eh? Cute girls?” The girls started blushing at the mascot’s words. It seems like their hearts are being thawed.

Haruppi smiled to the mascot and then she turned to the girls and stretched both of her arms. “I’m HKT48’s Kodama Haruka, it’s nice to meet you. Please take care of me in the future.”

The antis looked at Haruppi’s hands. They didn’t expect to be treated kindly after all the harsh words they threw to her. They suddenly felt ashamed. Bonta-kun went to their back and pushed them to Haruppi.

“It’s a rare handshake from Haruppi-san! Go and take it!” It cheerfully said.

The girls, with their heads bowed, reached for Haruppi’s hand one by one. The fans started to cheer with the good outcome of a supposed chaos. Haruppi’s wide smile returned to her face. She looked at the cheerful mascot and it raised its hand for a high five. Haruppi went for it and they all laughed together with the new fans.

The tour continued with the walk being led by Haruppi with mascot walking beside her. It ended with a small interview at the finish line. It was a really fun experience for her.

The ace looked around but the said mascot cannot be found. She wanted to say thanks for helping her with the commotion but the big guy just disappeared.

“It’s a waste I was not able to say thanks to that Bonta-kun.” She told herself after looking one last look around. She shrugged her shoulders and climbed back the Love Trip bus.

“Oh my!!!” Haruppi held her chest in huge surprise. The mascot is inside the bus sitting on where Paruru was sitting during the MV’s shooting. It was staring at her. The people who saw her reaction laughed at her.

“W-Why is the mascot here?” She asked the staff. The guys just raised their shoulders and went out of the bus. They locked Haruppi inside which freaked out the Hakata girl.

“It’s okay, Haruppi-chan, just go talk with Bonta-kun! We are just going for some snacks! We prepared some snacks for you. Bonta-kun has it. Enjoy~”

“W-Wait!”

Haruppi tried to open the door but it was no use. If the staff has left her with the mascot then it is most probably harmless. Anyway, it was the one who helped her get through the chaos.

She slowly walked to the aisle and sat to the seat opposite to Bonta-kun. The mascot moved a little which made her freaked out for a while. It was only giving her the snacks the staffs were talking about.

“A-Arigatou…” She said with a small bow and then reached for it. There were some muffins and a familiar chocolate drink. Haruppi’s eyes widened; she looked at the mascot’s way with her jaw dropped.

“A-Are you by any chance—“

Her statement was cut when Bonta-kun took off her mascot head. Bathing with her own sweat, Maru’s face was revealed. She shook her head to get rid of the wet hair on her face. She then smiled on the girl from Hakata.

“I guess my voice changing technique was effective. You didn’t recogni—WAIT!” Maru was taken aback when she saw Haruppi’s eyes tearing up. “A-Are you going to cry after seeing my face?!”

Haruppi looked up and fan her eyes with her hand to dry all the tears. “I’m sorry, Maru-san.” She said as she looks on the confused Maru. “I just didn’t think that it was you. I thought you have work so…”

“You thought I was not going to come?” Maru asked.

Haruppi just nodded. Maru gave out a snicker and reached to pat Haruppi’s head with her Bonta-kun arm. “You sent me a message of invitation, right? I can’t just decline it. Well, I’m sorry if I didn’t send a reply.”

I really freaked out when I saw your message so I wasn’t able to reply.

Haruppi tried to smile but a drop of her tears managed to escape. She immediately wiped it away; asking herself why she feels so touched just by seeing Maru at this small event. She wonders if Maru already thinks that she’s a crazy girl for crying so easily whenever the latter is around.

“T-Thank you for saving me a while ago.”

Maru released a sigh of relief. She’s hiding her smile; somehow proud of herself that she managed to protect her oshimen from antis. “Actually I couldn’t really stand what they were doing and then I even heard my name being dragged on this. I don’t even know if they are really supporting other girls or they just simply throwing hate on you without enough reason.”

Maru blew her bangs off of her face. “Y-You’re… You’re cute, Haruppi-san. You are beautiful the way you are. Other people may not like the way you look, it’s normal. People have their own preferences… but in times of self-doubt, remember all the people who treat you as if you are their princess just like the oshis who came to see you today.”

“Un.” Haruppi nodded and put the straw on her chocolate drink. She happily took a sip of it. Maru’s words definitely moved her. Most of the time she compares herself with the other aces such as Sakura, she always forgets about her self-worth.

“Unfair. I can’t drink mine.”

Haruppi looked at the grumbling Maru. Because of her costume, she can’t put the straw on her drink. Haruppi, out of her weird instinct, she just put her drink in front of Maru’s face and the straw landed straight to the other girl’s lips.

Maru’s eyes widened. Her body stiffened. Only her eyeballs were able to move and look at Haruppi’s way. Realizing what she did, Haruppi’s jaw dropped.

Maru took a sip and released the straw. “T-Thanks. P-Please put a straw on my drink too.”

Haruppi immediately pulled back her arms. Thankfully she had a control on her grip or else she might’ve already squeezed the pouch. Her face is bright red due to embarrassment. She got Maru’s drink and impaled the straw on it.

“W-Why do you have to appear in a costume anyway, Maru-san?” She asked in a shaky voice, just to get rid of the awkward situation she made. “Here is your drink.”

“Thanks.” Maru took a sip of her drink for her drying throat. “I have to. There are fans who hate me because I ‘betrayed’ you at the last election. It will be bad if I suddenly appear at your event and be treated specially. I had to go disguise again.”

“It’s totally okay for me! Paruru-san is your close friend so it can’t be helped.”

Maru just release a faint smile and had a bite of her muffins. Haruppi immediately got the signal that it is not a good topic to talk about. She bit her straw to relieve her tension but she suddenly freaked out after remembering where it was before she bit it.

“Since the Thanksgiving Event I haven’t met her or even talked with her.”

Haruppi looked at Maru’s way. The other girl is just eating her muffins. For Haruppi those muffins are delicious enough to be her mood booster but it doesn’t look the same for Maru. All she can see is the sadness in the girl’s eyes.

By any chance, is she…

Haruppi felt her heart tightened for a moment. What’s that for?

“P-Paruru-san sure is busy.” She commented. “But don’t you think you should go meet her?”

“Eh?” Maru turned to her way with her mouth packed. Moving with that costume really made her hungry.

I guess I’ll be fairy Haruppi for now~

Haruppi smiled widely at her. “If you’re that sad after not seeing Paruru-san, shouldn’t you just go and make a way to see her?”

Maru looked at her with astonishment in her whole face. She swallowed the food in her mouth. “Who’s sad? I’m not sad!” She terribly denied. Tsundere mode on. “There’s no reason to be sad!”

If there is no reason then why do your cheeks turn red so badly?

“Okay, you said it, Maru-san.” Haruppi took another sip of her drink. She doesn’t care anymore if it is an indirect kiss. She just wanted to see the person in front of her happy; the person who said that whenever she smiles, it also makes her smile. She has been smiling for her widely for about some time now, but why does a single happy smile from her hasn’t appeared yet?

You’re not the source of her happiness, Haruppi. You’re not the Haruka that she’s been wanting to see. You’re not the one.

“H-Haruppi-san!” She was taken by surprise when Maru suddenly held her on the shoulder. Worry can be traced on the other girl’s face. “Why are you crying again?”

Haruppi felt her cheeks and found out that it is wet with tears. She’s sure now that Maru thinks that she’s crazy. “W-Why am I crying?” She tried to laugh.

“That’s what I am asking you. Are you depressed or something?”

Am I crying because of the fact that Maru-san doesn’t like me?

“I’m just really overwhelmed by today.” She covered up. “I hope I gave the fans a really fun time.”

“You did!” Maru exclaimed with a smile on her face. “Everyone enjoyed your company!”

Haruppi smiled faintly. She heard Maru release a sigh.

“Whatever you are thinking right now, don’t worry about it. You make people smile and that is important.”

Then why won’t you just smile happily and genuinely?

“Uhn!” She then gave out her ‘happy’ fairy smile.

MARU was dropped in front of her apartment by another manager. She even took home the Bonta-kun costume that she bought just for her disguise. She smiled at the costume which she displayed at the living room, telling it that it was a job well done.

She opened her phone and saw messages coming from various people.

Puffer Fish Miyuki: Waru-kun, I’ve started taking my mum into a tour. Here is a picture~

Maru smiled. It was nice to see a mother and her child happily going places.

“Have fun with your trip.” She replied.

Yokoyama GM: Maru-chan, I heard you just declined another job offer. People might get a wrong impression of you if you continue doing that.

The girl released a sigh. “I don’t want to go alone and they are not giving me any member to be with. I understand that you guys are busy but there are also younger girls from the group that can come with me. It would be a great chance for them to promote themselves if the management just let them go with me.”

She pressed the send button and went on to the next message.

Hiroko-san: Neko-chan, are you drinking your medicine on time? Don’t skip it even if you’re busy, okay?

“I don’t skip them, Hiroko-san. Don’t worry so much about me ‘cause I’m immortal. Haha.”

Kuroishi-san: Maru-chan, I’ve been harassing the play button of the clip where you fainted because of the dark room. It is really funny. Your horrified face is making me laugh so much. Anyway, we really want to see you again~ ^^

Maru rolled her eyes. “Please stop reminding me of that day, Shiraishi-san. That’s so embarrassing.”

애리 (Ae-ri): 미남아~ 한 달이 남아 있다~^^ 빨리 와용~ 보고싶다~!

“응. 한 달밖에 안남았다. 좀 또 기다려봐……”

(Translate at your own risk. I purposely didn't put the translation~)

Shakure King: Hey son, your great dad is recording now. Wish me luck~ (Sayanee’s selfie.)

“Ha! You don’t have to send me your picture. Are you that proud of your chin?”

Maru laughed and then there’s no more message. She put her phone in the table, dropped herself to the sofa and looked up in the ceiling.

“She said she will message me but none is arriving.” She sighed. Her phone suddenly rang and she went all clumsy just to see who it is. A face of disappointment came soon after she read the caller ID. She answered it.

“Koinu, what’s up?”

“Aniki, Paruru-chan is about to go home. How about try to meet her today?”

Maru’s heart skipped a beat but she managed to immediately regain her composure. “What are you talking about?”

“Anikiiii~” Jurina called like a kid asking for a candy. “I was just talking with Paruru-chan a while ago. She said that her schedule for the day just finished and she is about to go home~~~!”

“And so? Are you telling me that you are closer to her now?”

“WRONG!” Jurina shouted in the other line. She seems like someone who can’t handle her pee. “How long are you going to deny that, Aniki?”

Maru sighed. “Deny what?”

“MOU~~!!!” Jurina started throwing tantrums. “I just told you a piece of important information. It’s up to you now on what you are going to do it. I’m going to write a song for you Baka-Aniki, just wait for it! Jaa, oyasumi!”

That’s all and Jurina dropped the call. Maru just sighed and looked at the time.

“She’s heading home so late.” She bit her lower lip as she stares at an empty space. Her sight accidentally landed to the costume on the corner.

“Not again.”

--TBC---
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-18) Haruppi (I)
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2016, 01:27:11 PM »
welcome back author-san! and yey you updated it :cow:
that's so sweet... maru is stand for haruppi  :inlove:
I sense MaruHaruppi here  XD
that baka still denied that she's love paru, even after jurina trying to help her :smhid
please keep your work! :cathappy:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »
Bonta-kun kawaii~~

Ooh Haruppi... Not being the Haruka Maru likes... Being an oshimen and love interest (even Maru keep denying) are different things  :cry:

And  now I'm wondering what the meaning of the fate of GM Yui was saying

Aahhh the nogizaka program Maru was Guesting is nogibingo since the darkroom is nogibingo style...

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2016, 11:50:15 AM »
So, you really found some time to write after all, Shortcut48-san :)
Thank you for this update. It must not been easy with the busy life you're going through.
So even Haruppi could see from such an early time that MaRuppi may never be a couple because she was not the Haruka that Maru's been wanting to see.
Guess this is why people say that love is blind. Everyone can see it except the particular two people involved...

*About what you said in reply before... Iyaiyaiya... I'm not a great writer yet. I'm learning a lot from reading your fic, you know :) And don't worry about my broken heart. I've tried to mend it by watching some part from the 9 Gen sleep over episode of Nemousu and Paruru's interview in Yui's Consultation Room in AKB48Show XD

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-21) Haruppi (II)
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2016, 01:23:16 PM »
KODAMA HARUKA (II) - 45 MINUTES

PARURU was just dropped by her manager in front of her apartment. Before the manager left, she was reminded of the schedules for tomorrow one last time. Tomorrow will be the shoot of one important commercial.

Now on black hair for a new drama, she made her way towards her apartment unit. She heaved a sigh as she massages her stiff shoulders. Being in demand is also not good at some part. She was reminded by her doctor not to overwork herself but her work’s nature won’t let her rest.

That’s why she chose to leave one of the most important things for her…

“WHAT THE—“

Paruru just went off of the lift when she saw a weird creature sitting by her door. She immediately hid herself behind the vending machine.

“What is that?” She asked herself as she took another look at the creature. It was a cute mascot who seems to have passed out in front of her door. It looks like a sad mascot thrown out from its own park. “Could that be a fan?”

The salty queen grabbed her phone from her pouch and immediately dialed a number.

“Moshi, moshi… Paruru-chan?” Jurina answered her phone. She’s already in her bed but still surfing the net with her laptop.

“Jurina-chan, something is in my door!” Paruru whispered but almost in a form of a shout. “What should I do?”

“Something?” the other girl asked her eyes are still glued on her laptop’s screen.

“It’s a mascot. It’s sitting in front of my door.”

“A mascot?” Jurina suddenly remembered an article she just read a while ago. She immediately searched for it again. “Can you take a picture of it and send it to me?”

“O-Okay.” Paruru dropped the call and took a picture of the mascot which is 3 doors away from her. She zoomed it to take a proper picture and sent it to Jurina’s Line.

“Bonta-kun mascot at Kodama Haruka’s event rumored to be Hoshino Maru…” Jurina read the article’s title. There’s even a picture of Haruppi with the said mascot. She distanced her face from the screen and opened the picture Paruru sent. Her heart jumped in joy. “Bonta-kun!!!”

Jurina called Paruru. “Paruru-chan! Don’t worry, that mascot is harmless!” She said excitedly.

“E-E-Eh? What do you mean, Jurina-chan?” The anxiousness on Paru’s face can’t be erased by Jurina’s excited voice. It made her worry even more.

“Just go to your room. That mascot is harmless. Your apartment has a tight security, right? The guards will not just let any stranger in. Rest assured.”

“A-Are you sure of this, Jurina-chan?”

“I am! If that mascot did anything bad to you I’ll rip its head off. Is it moving?”

Paruru took another look at Bonta-kun. “It looks like it is sleeping. Its head is almost dropping.”

“It must’ve been there for a long time now. Just go, Paruru-chan. Trust me!” Jurina bit her lower lip in pure excitement. She even has her fist balled.

“E-Eh… Okay… I will call you if something happens, okay?”

“Okay. Enjoy~”

That’s all and the call ended. Paruru looked at her phone with a confused look. “Enjoy? Enjoy what?” She took one deep breath and balled her fists. “Here I go.”

She walked with caution towards her door. She made sure that she won’t make any sound. She was already half a meter away from it but it is still not moving.

“What should I do? It is really on my door.” She murmured to herself. “If I open my door I might wake it up or it will fall.”

She looked at the cute mascot and Jurina’s words suddenly echoed in her mind.

“It’s harmless!”

She sat on a lotus position on the side where the mascot’s head is almost dropping. Her heart is beating like crazy. She went to poke its big head but it just twitched on its place.

Paruru took another deep breath. She cupped the mascot’s head and she slowly lifts it up. But the mascot suddenly moved and held her hands to stop her from what she is doing. The salty girl pulled her hands quickly and stood up, making a good distance from the mascot.

It fixed its head that went out of place. Paruru watched it stretched its cute limbs as she heard a yawning sound from it.

“Did I fall asleep?” She heard it ask itself. The familiar voice immediately sent butterflies to her stomach making her gasp.

The mascot looked at her way and it paused in a while before it freaked out. It tried to stand up but its legs are sleeping making it tumble back to the ground. A yelp was heard from it when it made a thudding sound as it hit the ground.

Paruru knelt in front of Bonta-kun to assist it. She held its shoulders and the mascot froze right in the moment. Their stares locked. The silence was covered by the sound of their hearts.

“H-Hoshi…” Finally, Paruru broke the ice. “It’s you, right?”

The mascot bowed its head for a while as if it sighed then it went back to look at Paruru again. No sound or any sort of answer was heard from it.

Paruru’s hands traveled to the mascot’s face. Its big eyes are looking straight to her. Her heart is quaking so much as she tried to lift its head again. But yet again, she was stopped by Bonta-kun’s cute hands. It slowly shook its head.

“Haruka…”

The first word that Paru heard from her Hoshi after a very long time was her name. It made her heart flutter so much. She gave out a sweet smile.

“I came to check you out.” Maru smiled as well; feeling so blissful after seeing the other girl’s smile for a very long time. “Black hair looks good on you.”

Paruru looked at her hair and blushed slightly. “T-Thank you…”

Maru reached out to pat Paruru’s head. “Well, every hairstyle suits you anyway.”

They both laughed. Maru’s legs are still asleep so she moved to rest her back to the wall. Paruru followed her and sat beside her. “You want to head inside? Did you wait for so long?”

Actually, she has been waiting there for a good 45 minutes.

Bonta-kun shook its big head. “Nah… I’ll go home after my legs’ senses come back.”

“Mhm…” Paruru looked at her with teary eyes. This girl just doesn’t know how much she missed her. She tried so hard not to cry although her emotions are already filling her up. How long has it been? 23 days… It has been 23 days since that conversation they had at the festival. No words or meetings came after that.

“Why did you come here in that outfit?” Paruru asked.

“I just thought that you would like to see something cute after working so hard.” But the truth is she is ashamed to show her face to her.

Paru snickered. “I want to see your face.” The mascot turned to her and their stares locked once again. “Before you show your face only to me… Is it the other way around now? Am I not allowed to—“

Bonta-kun grabbed her hands and slowly lead them to her giant head as if telling Paruru to remove it now.

“Is it okay?”

“Mhm…” Maru nodded. “But I’m so sweaty. Bear with it.”

Paruru slowly lifted Bonta-kun’s head and a shy and sweaty Hoshi was revealed. She can’t even look at Paruru’s eyes now.

“Your hair is getting longer now.” Paruru said after she put the mascot’s head aside. She reached for Maru’s hair but Maru was fast to pull her head away.

“I’m wet with sweat. Don’t—“

Maru almost swallowed her tongue when Paruru suddenly hugged her. The girl just buried her face to Maru’s body of a mascot. She can feel Haruka’s tight embrace even though her costume is thick. She leaned her head on the wall and just let the girl stay like that; thinking of what she is going to do with her hands. Will she return a hug or what?

In the end the thought of the kind General Manager came into her mind. She can’t do something terrible to someone who is really a great person. She suppressed it…The need of embracing the girl in front of her.

“If you stay longer that way my legs will fall asleep again.”

“I don’t mind.” Paruru answered. “That case you won’t leave soon.”

Maru smiled and sighed. “I do mind, Haruka-hime-sama. It’s my body.”

“I thought we were not going to be able to talk again like this.” Paruru raised her head and looked at her Hoshi with those teary eyes.

Maru was taken aback by those verging tears. Her body started moving by instinct. She caressed the beautiful face of Paruru and the girl just closed her eyes and felt her mascot hand.

Paru opened her eyes and smiled sweetly at her Hoshi. Maru’s mind went blank after seeing that alluring smile. Her face suddenly descended towards Paru’s. The other girl was shocked that she couldn’t even move an inch. Maru came back to her senses when her lips are just an inch away from Paruru’s. She felt like she woke up from a trance. She can already feel Paruru’s breath. Her heart started raging as if it is telling her to just go for it. She then found herself looking at the girl’s startled eyes.

Maru wiped Paru’s right cheek. She move away from her and showed her hand to the girl. “You got some dirt on your pretty face.” She said as if nothing happened.

“E-Eh?!” Paruru felt her cheek that was wiped. “W-Was there?” She blushed in embarrassment. She definitely thought that Maru was going to kiss her. The feeling was like missing a fashionable dress that she waited for so long.

“Help me stand up, please?” Maru said as she dropped both of her hands: freeing Haruka.

“A-Ah, yes!” Paru stood up and helped the big mascot to stand up. Maru then exercised her legs while dusting off her costume.

“You should get inside now. It’s really late and it is cold. I don’t want you to get sick. GM will kill me for sure.” Yes Hoshi… It is a good idea to bring up GM’s name after that scene. “How are you guys doing anyway?”

The smile on Paruru’s face weakened even more. She suddenly remembered the promise she made with Hoshi. “T-Tomorrow I will meet her—“

“Ohhh… A date, huh? Maru said synchronized with a nod. “It’s cool that you guys are busy but still have time for date.”

I-It’s not a date. It’s a commercial taping. “A-Ah, yes.” Paruru lied.

Maru fell silent for a moment. She released a sigh and looked at the beautiful girl beside her. She grabbed Paruru’s hand with and led her to her door. “Time to rest, Hime-sama.”

“E-Eh?! Are you really going—“

The damsel was not able to finish her question when she felt Maru hugging her from the back. The feeling of déjà vu kicked in. With Maru’s chin resting on her shoulder, she whispered, “Haruka’s scent is the best.”

Paruru’s heart started beating even wilder. What’s happening with the two of them? A while ago she just jumped to hug her without hesitation then Maru almost went to kiss her, and now this hug? Is this how much they missed each other?

“H-Hoshi?”

“Open the door. I want to see the password. You know mine, right?” Maru gently whispered and the hug went tighter. Damn Hoshi. You told yourself not to hug her just a while ago, right?

“Mhm…” with cheeks burning, Paruru input her password. She’s glad that Maru can’t see how red her face is now.

The door opened. Maru slowly freed the other girl from the embrace. “Okay then Haruka. Go and rest now.”

She gently pushed Paru inside. She smiled to the girl as she closes the door but Paru halted the door from closing.

“Are you really going now?” The girl asked. “Are you going to be fine?”

“Don’t worry about me.” Maru put on the mascot’s head. “Right now I am Bonta-kun and my apartment is just blocks from here.”

Haruka smiled sweetly at her but frustration can still be traced with her smile.

“Hoshi… Can you wait for just one more month?”

“A month?” Maru asked. “What’s with it?”

Paruru shook her head. “N-Nothing.”

A laugh from Maru was heard. Her hands went to caress Paruru’s face again. Oh how she would love it if it's her bare palm caressing that beautiful face and not Bonta-kun's. “You weirdo.” She uttered under her breath. “I’ll be going now. Oyasumi, Haruka…”

“Mhm… Oyasumi, Hoshi~”

It was already their parting words but their stares are still locked with each other. Maru was the one who cut it with a sigh. “Aitakatta…”

Bonta-kun started walking away. Paruru just followed her with her eyes as Maru reached the elevator. Maru lifted her mask a bit to take a good look of Paru for one last time. With a smile showing her dimples, Maru waved to Paru and the elevator door closed.

The mascot leaned on the elevator wall for support. Her heart was throbbing so fast that she consumed a lot of energy. She slid down to sit and started slapping her mascot head.

“Are you really getting crazy?!” She asked herself followed by a hard spanking. The lift’s door opened and Maru grumpily stood up. She was on the midway of taking her first step out when everything went pitch black. A loud thudding sound was heard as she fall face down. Thankfully she was wearing something on her head or else she could’ve sustained a bad injury just by looking at how she hit the ground.

The girl tried to stand up as her sight slowly comes back to normal. “How many times has this happened already?” She started running fast as soon as she regained her balance. She has to get home quick to save her lovely costume from the red fluid running out from her nose.

“HOW WAS IT, Paruru-chan? How was it?”

Jurina was even jogging in place while she was bombarding the resting Salt with questions. They are taping a very important commercial for Paruru’s career and the two are currently in a break. They are sitting near the entrance of the venue.

“Ask Pepper-kun over there~” Paruru said while trying to stop grinning. She even pointed at the intelligent robot that she really adores.

Jurina smirked and squinted. “Judging your unexplainable good mood today even though we are doing this commercial… hmmm… I can say that something really good happened last night.”

“Ssshh…” Paruru went nearer Jurina. A smile slowly curved on her lips and she nodded bashfully.

“Ara!” Jurina backed out with a teasing smile. “Did Bonta-kun do something strange?”

The other girl tried to hide her embarrassment with a cute scowl. “I’m just so happy that we finally talked again.”

“And then? What else happened?”

“Nothing else happened—“

Their conversation was interrupted when Paruru got a notification from her Line. That was from the only person in which she set its own notification tone. A cute smile flashed from Paruru.

“F-From Bonta-kun?” Jurina asked in excitement. She tried to read the message but Paru was fast to get away from her. But persistent puppy is indeed persistent, she somehow made Paru agree to let her read the message.

Hoshi: Have you eaten lunch, Haruka?

“OH YEAH—“

Paruru immediately covered Jurina’s mouth while she looked around to see if someone’s there.

“I still can’t be really vocal about this, Jurina-chan.”

“I know, I know.” Jurina sighed as her shoulders dropped. “Because you promised Yui-sou-chan that you’ll be her girlfriend until the announcement of your graduation, right?”

Paru became silent and looked back at her phone’s screen.

Another sigh came out from Jurina. “You’re all making this thing complicated. You suddenly announced that you are in a relationship without telling Aniki about it. Of course she will be shocked. She might be developing feelings for you but then you shut the door just right in front of her annoying face!” Jurina even swayed her both hands hard as if she really smacked a door close.

“You even promised to her that you’ll make this relationship last when the truth is you only got cornered in a request that you can’t say no to. You should’ve told her something like ‘Hoshi-kun, I’ll be in a relationship with Yuihan, but it will only be until I announce my graduation. Don’t take that seriously, okay. This is her final request from me so please understand. The truth is, you’re the one I really—“

“Paruru, Jurina-chan!”

The two froze on the spot when they heard Yuihan’s voice. She’s standing in the entrance of the café where they are doing the shooting.

“Come back here now, we will resume!”

“H-Hai!” The two stammered. That’s all and Yuihan went back inside. The girls released a breath of relief.

“I thought we’ll be dead.” Jurina stood up from her seat. Paru did the same. “Yuihan knows everything anyway. I understand her… She said that it’ll be the last time that she’ll think about herself. After this she’ll give all of herself for the group. Her request is really hard to be ignored.”

Paru just nodded. “But Jurina-chan, everything that you said earlier…I can’t just say it all to Hoshi. I haven’t told her about graduation and I’m not sure if she really likes me the way I like her.”

Jurina slapped both of her own cheeks. “Man, Paruru-chan! Do you really think like that?”

“Hoshi is kind to everyone…She also visited Haruppi-chan with that costume, right? And she’s not into romance.”

“Ara, Haruppi-chan? I don’t know but I don’t think that she’ll really be your rival with Aniki—“

Another Line message came from Maru and the two of them hurriedly went to see it.

Hoshi: No reply again, huh? You must be busy.
          Ah! I forgot you are in a date with GM. Have fun~
          I’m eating lunch now with Haruppi-san. I hope you eat your lunch on time.
          Jaa~

“What the h—“

“Jurina-chan! Paruru!”

Paruru almost dropped her phone when they heard Yui’s call again.

“Let’s go, Jurina-chan.” Paruru started marching inside. It’s undeniable that her mood got ruined.

Jurina slapped her forehead and then messed her hair. “Mou~~! What the hell are you doing now, Aniki?”

–TBC– :)

Thank you again for reading this chapter. Thanks for all the comments. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to you all because I'm a little drenched from the rain and I got to update first before anything else. I enjoy reading all your comments! :D thank you so much. :) I guess I'll reply a little bit later. :)

To all the people who likes MaruParu, this is my Christmas gift. (And to all YuiParu shippers, please just let this pass for now. It'll be Christmas soon! XD)
Advance Merry Christmas to all of you~ (although I'm going to update and greet you all again on the exact date. but my heart that time may be in a great damage because of you know why.)

See you on the comments~

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-21) Haruppi (II)
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2016, 01:08:40 AM »
Maruuu!!!! Why do you have to say you're with haruppii!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

GM......  :( :cry: :cry:

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 21. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2016, 01:49:03 AM »
Hello Author-san!!!!

Bye Author-san!!!!

Just kidding. Well, it's been a few weeks? Months? Idk, since the first time we chat. Lol. And I always say to you that I will leave a comment here and how I will turn this thread a life changing narrative on how Sayanee's chin stabbing moments changed my life. So here it comes.

The reason is every time I read those scenes which I always do on my way home after work is that everyone in the car watching me secretly laughing myself so hard that I look like a mad person and giving me a -this gay must be crazy- face lol.

And that's it. That's the reason. I already told you that on our convos.

I already told you that a read your fic for the 5th or 6th, idk I lost count. It's so good that I read it so many times. You already knew that. So, that's it. I leave a comment. So yeah. Good job on this WONDERFUL fic!

PS. Please MOOOOOREEEEEE JUNMARCO SCENES. (It looks like I'm the only one who's a JunMarco shipper here, is there anyone who's a shipper like me?)

PPS. You know Cute Cut-san Maru looks like someone I know. Lol

PPPS. I leave a comment again. If I'm in the mood lol. Bye!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:21:29 PM by MatsuiLee »

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2016, 03:08:06 PM »
yo! sorry for the late comment :sweatdrop:

thank you for MaruParu scene shortcut48-san^^

The lift’s door opened and Maru grumpily stood up. She was on the midway of taking her first step out when everything went pitch black. A loud thudding sound was heard as she fall face down. Thankfully she was wearing something on her head or else she could’ve sustained a bad injury just by looking at how she hit the ground.

The girl tried to stand up as her sight slowly comes back to normal. “How many times has this happened already?” She started running fast as soon as she regained her balance. She has to get home quick to save her lovely costume from the red fluid running out from her nose.
eh? what happened with Maru? is she has some illness?? :(

Maruuu!!!! Why do you have to say you're with haruppii!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
agreed!! Maru no bakaaaa!! :frustrated:  :angry1: :err:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-23) Drabble #3
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2016, 02:58:36 PM »
TTM Drabbles #3
FANFIC

Maru and Jurina arrived at the rendezvous. They are out to hang out with Sayanee. Only the three of them. They found the Namba ace giggling by herself at the table where she is waiting. She’s currently busy with her phone.

Maru: What are you doing, Shakure King?

Jurina: Probably reading Yaoi again.

Sayanee: *trying hard to control her grin* I don’t know if I should consider this BL.You, two, should go read this.

Maru: *waves her hand before taking a seat* No thanks. I’m fine.

Sayanee: What a killjoy! Go and read this Jurina-chan.

Jurina: *sits beside Sayanee* Fine. Let me see it.  *starts reading* What the-- Wait, is this a fanfic?

Sayanee: It obviously is! Read more. It is just short!

Jurina: *finishes the fic. slaps her forehead while blushing faintly* What the hell is that? Is that really a thing?

Both of them looked at Maru with wide grin on their faces.

Maru: *finds the stare uncomfortable* What?

Jurina: *grabs Maru close to them* You should also read this, Aniki. *puts the phone close to Maru’s face*

Maru: *sighs and rolls her eyes* Fine. *starts reading*

Here we are, in this four corners of our class room.

Just the two of us.

I stole a glimpse of you for every seconds now while your too busy reading your book about stars.

Your somewhat shoulder length curly hair.

Your beautiful, fierce eyes under those round thick glasses. 

Your pointy nose.

Your kissable lips that I want to savor.

I ask myself:” When can I call you mine?"

"Hey? Is there something on my face?"

I walk towards you and removed your glasses.

You really are a master piece created by God. I can't help but to look at you.

Your lips caught my attention. Those red lips.

"Hey Jun? Why do you remove my glasses?"

"Oh? Ah. It has some dirt on it?" I gave my cat like smile.

"What dirt?" You snatched your glasses from my hand.

"Oh. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me again."

"Your a total weirdo, Jun." 

I sat back on my chair and stare at you again.

"Maybe I am, a total weirdo for you, Marco"

Maru: *blushes furiously* What-the-hell-is-this?

Sayanee and Jurina laughed at her reaction.

Sayanee: *grabs her phone back* This short drabble already has a lot of access, you know? Apparently JunMarco is surpassing the fame of MaruSaku and MaruParu.

Jurina: *raises her eyebrows up and down* What do you think of me, Aniki? *looks at Maru seductively then bites her lips*

Maru: *grossed out. goose bumps all over her skin* Don’t ever try to talk to me like that again.

The two laughed even more. Maru felt her head ache for a second because of the two. She stood up from her seat and headed towards the exit.

Jurina: Where are you going, Aniki? *wipes her tears*

Maru: I have to go cut my hair!

That’s all and she left. The two girls stood up from their seats while still chuckling.

Jurina: Who in the world wrote that?

Sayanee: I don’t know, But it looks well made.

*on the other hand*

Mayu: *sneezes* I hope nobody is talking about me behind my back. *wipes her nose then goes back to her phone* Yay~ The drabble is being accessed by so many people. I’m so happpy!!! JunMarco FTW!

Hello everyone! Sorry for the abrupt post. HAHA.

That JunMarco drabble was written by MatsuiLee-san. This person is a hardcore JunMarco shipper, I don't see why. XD Thank you so much. I went ‘kyaa~’ while reading it.

@Misaki-chan, thanks for welcoming back. Sorry for replying late. :)

@Genkikid-san, Bonta-kun is really cute, right?
Yes. That is Nogibingo. :D About that fate of the GM. I'm planning to make an OS about it but I'm still occupied. Hopefully I can get it done.:)

@9purple-san, That would be a good drabble material. :D Thank you, too. :)

@DeNight-san, Can you give me the link for that sleepover? Haha. I don't know if there is something to learn with the way I write though. I write at the time where my brain is already drained. Haha. But I'm not kidding when I said you're a great writer. :)

@MatsuiLee-san, that comment was really looooooooong.  Thank you so much. :) You're already the second one that claims Maru looks like someone they know. Maru's appearace might be that generic. XD Thank you for the JunMarco drabble you wrote. :)

If you want to do something like this too, you are so welcome to send it to me. :) Thanks for reading~
크리스마스 잘 보내 주세요~ ^^

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-23) Drabble #3
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2016, 04:02:06 PM »
The fanfic part in s too short.... Me want moreeee I pleaseeee

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2016, 04:04:39 PM »
The fanfic part in s too short.... Me want moreeee I pleaseeee
Let's ask MatsuiLee for it. I also want moreee! XD

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2016, 06:10:49 PM »
Hello Cut-san. Silent reader here. Been dying to come out.
I just want to say that I did not expect such a fanfic to appear here and how you wrote the story is beyond exceptions.
I was really surprised in how you wrote it, saying that you got the idea from the manga to write your own story - I throw my hat to you.

A lot of things was happening through the story that I couldn't comprehend properly and you did say that it was a fanfiction so we readers shouldn't think to much about it.
But I can't help but feel torn apart after reading all of the latest chapter so far.

I would like to comment on some parts and ask questions as well, if that is ok. But first, are you Filipino? Just a question. There were some sentences or words you used that Filipinos used but that's just probably me looking too much into things.

Ok so first, I am really antonished in how you wrote out the plot and Maru's background. She must have had a hard life. Even though you said to us readers that we can imagine ourselves being Maru, not gonna be that easy.
After each chapter was written, I couldn't imagine being her and even though I am a Paruru-oshi and a hardcore YuiParu, I can't help but feel like I want her to be with Maru. I am unable to understand my current feelings after that latest chapter were she nearly kisses Paruru. And also how Paruru does have feelings for her. I enjoyed the story but I also found myself not being able to continue the story at times.

(Ok, this is just me ranting but I just wanted get my feeling out there because I have no one to talk too  :cry: )

Also I want to say that there were parts there that I enjoyed. Especially when you added the Danso episode and the hosts were still Bad Boys. Also trying to figure out who Maru's oshimen was. Before reading the next chapter that was talking about who Maru's oshimen was, I went and checked the ranking and saw that it was Haruppi.

There are a lot of things that also caught my attention, like how did members start to date secretly (you don't have to further explain that concept), Maru's real name (I'm sure everyone wants to know that), where is she from, also things about the members like is Yui sure about her decision and also where will this story lead to if you end Maru and Paruru together?

To be honest, after reading that last chapter, I started to think that Maru might have some sort of sickness and that will lead her to not live for a long time or something like that.

Anyways, I might have commented and said too much. I'll be leaving it here and will wait for you next update on the story. Even though I said a lot of things about your fanfic, I really am enjoying it.

Hope you keep up the work and enjoy what you do.
Thank you for writing such a story and can't wait.
Thanks again.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-25) Haruppi (III)
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2016, 03:01:19 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU~ ^^

KODAMA HARUKA (III)

“WHO’S THAT?” Haruppi casually asked. She has been observing the restless Maru for quite some time now. The two are in an Italian restaurant, eating some delicious meat ball spaghetti.

Maru flinched. She looked at the phone in her hand and put it back in her pocket. “I-I just sent a message to someone.” That’s all and she went back to eating.

“Ehhh~” Haruppi squinted. She started twirling her fork to get some pasta. “Must be Paruru-san, ne?”

Maru choked after hearing the name. Haruppi got alarmed and started to panic. She immediately poured some water for Maru to drink. The dying girl got saved by that glass of water and dropped herself back to her seat. Thankfully, there were only a few people that time or else they would get the attention that they don’t want to receive as for the moment.

Maru released a sigh of relief. “Why do I have to hear her name from all of you?” She took another gulp of water.

Haruppi smiled faintly. “Isn’t it obvious?” she whispered.

“Are you saying something?”

“N-Nothing!” Haruppi looked back at her half-finished pasta. “Hmm… Maru-san, I know it is kind of late to ask but… What were you doing in the hospital?”

She looked up and met Maru’s surprised eyes. The girl’s cheeks are stuffed with spaghetti.

Yabai! She’s so cute! Haruppi screamed internally.

She watched how Maru chewed and swallowed her food. She also found the way she wiped her lips with the napkin really cute.

“About that…” Maru started in a somewhat serious voice. This made Haruppi straightened her back. “I had to consult a doctor because my heartbeat is somehow weird whenever I meet a certain person.”

W-Wait! Isn’t that love? How innocent! How cute!!!

“E-Eh?” Haruppi noticed something strange. “If it is about your heart then why were you in the ENT section?”

Maru flashed a smile at her. “Mhm, just wondering around the hospital. How about you? Why were you there?”

Is she changing the topic or what?

“I am considering getting LASIK treatment because I’m getting tired of wearing lenses. What do you think of it?”

“I don’t know.” Maru answered while trying to fork a meatball on her plate but she keeps missing it. “I haven’t tried that.”

The strange feeling inside Haruppi started to grow heavier. She inquired Sakura about LASIK before and the girl told her to ask Maru about it because it came from Maru, herself, that she underwent that surgery; explaining why the round glasses are no more. But why did she say that she didn’t?

“Gotcha.” Maru finally got the meatball and ate it. Her eyes looks so tired and she looks a little pale as well. This made Haruppi worry even more.

“M-Maru-san—“

“Haruppi-san,” The girl called back with a faint voice. “Next SSK, I promise that my votes will be for you.”

“E-Eh?” The sudden change of the topic into Sousenkyou made Haruppi forgot what she is about to say. “W-Why?”

Maru cleared her throat. “Actually, I prepared for the SSK for many months because it would be the first time that I would vote but sorry for not being able to cast the votes for you. I promise that next time, even if Haruka change her mind and run on the next election, I will vote for you.”

The girl from Hakata felt warmth on her cheeks. She instinctively felt her own cheeks and got embarrassed to her sudden movement.

“W-Why?” She stammered.

“Why?” Maru innocently asked. “You are my oshimen. Should there be another reason?”

Haruppi tried not to show Maru her smile that she is forcing to keep. That surely got her.

“I’m not a really a fan of the group for a long time.” Maru continued. “I’m just lucky that the people who adopted me are hardcore fans that they even have a room just for 48G products. I spent most of my time just to watch shows and concerts. It diverted my attention from killing myself.”

A smile suddenly flashed on Maru’s face with the remembering she is doing.

“When I was really new to the fandom there was a time when I was searching for a DVD to watch. I don’t know where to start watching so I just randomly picked one and it turned out to be Hakata Hyakkaten.”

“Hakata Hyakkaten?!” Haruppi gasped. She really loved that show because it became one of HKT’s stepping stone but she also kind of hated it because she was only picked once. There were a lot of times that she tried but would always end up being rejected.

Maru nodded with a cute smile on her face. “I watched all of it. I was wondering the whole time why they didn’t choose you. I was like, ‘Man, she’s doing great! Why isn’t she getting picked?!’ I was really glad when Umeda-san chose you. You deserved to be picked from the very beginning!”

The violent quaking in Haruppi’s heart isn’t stopping. She feels like there are butterflies in her stomach. Mou, Maru-san, stop saying those things or else…

“W-What… What made you choose me?”

Maru took a quick glance of her and then she placed her fork on the mat. She then rested her back to the chair and with her arms crossed, started thinking.

“Hmmm…” She thought a loud and then blew her bangs off. “Because I probably relate on you.”

“Relate?”

“Mhm. Like I saw myself on you. You were supposed to be the center but you were barely being noticed that time. It was like me, when I was supposed to be me but people around me are thinking of someone else. I was there but they kept on searching for somebody else.”

Maru tried to laugh to lighten up the mood. “Please don’t think that I chose you out of pity or anything. I decided that you are my oshimen because even though you got rejected continuously, you are still giving your best to everything that you are doing. Even though they laugh at you whenever your tongue gets tied, you’ll just let everything pass with a cute, adorable smile. I wish I could shrug everything like how you do it.”

Haruppi just stared at Maru. She can trace the sadness in each word. She somehow got proud of herself that she can make a person who is heavily scarred as Maru smile and be inspired. She felt so much ease that she chose the path of being an idol even though it is a tough battle stage for her.

“There was also a point in my life where I couldn’t speak a single word. I had to undergo speech therapy and such. That happened after I was embarrassed in front of a girl when I first came to Japan.”

“E-Eh? What happened?” Haruppi asked in full curiosity.

Maru took a sip of her iced tea before continuing her story. “Actually, I have been here when I was younger. My father took me to a business meeting to present me as his son to an important business partner. I sneaked out of the building and wandered around until I found myself enjoying in a park. I ran like a free bird, the other kids might’ve thought I was crazy.”

A warm, little smile curved on her lips. “Then suddenly, when I was already tired, a girl sat next to the swing where I was sitting. She handed me some papico. I was really surprised.

She just said, ‘You know, I’m just at home watching Studio Ghibli movies this summer vacation. I just went out to buy some refreshments and then who would’ve thought I will see someone wasting his energy, running wildly in a park. I wonder where you get the drive to do that.’

I wasn’t really that good in Japanese that time but that was what I understood. It was the first time that another kid talked to me. I thought I was finally making a friend but my father found me and then the rest was history. I bet that girl got traumatized with what she saw. Thankfully, my father was scolding me in Korean or else she would be more scarred.”

Haruppi was just nodding while listening to Maru’s stories. She’s happy that the latter can be this open to her about her past.

“Were you able to meet her again?”

Maru slowly shook her head. “I got locked into my room after that. I don’t even know that girl’s name. It would be better if she has forgotten about me anyway.”

Haruppi just tilted her head and continued with her pasta. It would be bad to ask anymore about that dreaded past. She noticed that Maru checked her phone again. She released a sigh.

“Is Paruru-san still not replying?”

“Yeah. Normally she replies fast but—“ Maru slapped her mouth. Haruppi just sneered at her. Maru’s face started to turn red up to her ears. “Y-You got me there.”

Just as I thought. It is Paruru-san…

“You really… like Paruru-san, don’t you?”

The question came out like there are needles piercing her heart. Maru was taking time to answer and it made her throat dry for some reason.

Say no please… Say no…

A deep, heavy sigh came out of Maru. She slid down a little from her seat, trying to cover her face with the collar of her shirt.

“If even you are telling me that… then most probably I really do li—“

“M-Maru-shan!”

Maru jerked at Haruppi’s sudden call. The girl was even up to her seat and leaning on the table. Her face looks like a little crumpled together with those blushing cheeks. Frustration is clearly pictured by that face. And there it goes again, her uncontrollable teary eyes.

“H-Hai?” Maru stammered.

“P-Pleash…” Haruppi took one deep breath before continuing. “Please go on a date with me!”

The other girl froze on the spot. Her brain somehow couldn’t process what is happening. She gulped to somehow relieve the sudden dryness of her throat.

“W-What are you say—“

Haruppi smashed the table which attracted a lot more attention but she doesn’t seem to care.

“Go out with me… on a date! Only the two of us! On a planetarium!”

“THIS play will be over soon.”

Yui leaned her back on the wall. The coldness from the wall somehow brought shivers to her but she didn’t mind. She even thought that it would help her cool herself.

Sayanee sat beside her. They were having a late night shoot for a guesting in a certain show. It was around 3 in the morning that’s why the hallway where they are resting is empty.

“Was it able to make any difference?” Sayanee asked.

The soukantoku weakly shook her head. “Nothing… I tried to get her back to me but my move just made her realize that she really loves Maru-chan. I asked her to give me a chance to be her girlfriend until the announcement of her graduation with the hope that along the process she will realize that it is really me that she likes and not anybody else but…”

A vexed sigh ended Yuihan’s statement. Sayanee just look at her with worried eyes. She knows how Yui really loves Paruru right from the very beginning. She can see that Maru and Paru have mutual feelings with each other but she somehow can’t fully support it with this state of her close friend.

“You don’t know… Maybe Paruru-chan has already—“

“No, Sayanee…” Yui cut her friend’s statement off. “This move was really bad. I took advantage of her guilt that she’s leaving the group without being able to support me. This just made her heart go farther from me.”

Sayanee released a sigh. She doesn’t know what to say because both parties are important to her.

“You think so?”

Yuihan nodded. “When Takamina-san asked me to take over of the role of the Soukantoku, she told me already about this. I didn’t know that it will come too soon.”

“What are you talking about?” asked the puzzled Sayanee.

Yui leaned forward. “The Soukantoku’s fate… Takamina-san explained it to me very well; the downside of being the general manager of this group. Having no time for yourself, promoting others before yourself, and seeing everyone who were once beside you on the front line graduating one by one… You’ll see yourself together with new faces, feeling really awkward... You’ll see the one you hold dearest graduating and then you’ll grow apart... One day, you’ll just wake up that she has already found someone else because you don’t have the time to spend with her anymore.”

Yui stood up from her seat and took a good stretch. Sayanee just watched her trying to be cheerful. “I don’t regret accepting this position. I love the group so much; I want this whole thing to continue. I don’t hate Maru-chan because she didn’t do anything wrong. If there is something that I regret not doing, that is when I accepted a job offer rather than going with Paruru to Korea.”

“W-Wait! You were supposed to go with her that time?”

Yui tried to smile. “Yeah, but I chose to go on a shoot so she asked Myao-san to go with her.” Her head dropped with the frustration. “I always wonder if I were the one who went with her, would she still end up getting lost and then meet Maru-chan?”

A teardrop rolled down Yui’s cheeks. Sayanee stood up and arc her arm around Yui. The girl started to cry even more.

“Come on, Yuihan. Don’t cry like that.” Sayanee sighed; trying to comfort Yui but there are no words left to comfort her.

“There’s only a few days left and this play will end. I’m happy that she was able to grant my last request. She can go to Maru-chan after this... I’m really sorry about how I unintentionally made them awkward with each other. After her announcement, I will set her free.

She tried to control her sobs but it was no use. Tears just kept on flowing.

“I’m happy that she’ll be happy… But it hurts to know that it isn’t me that’ll make her happy.” Yuihan broke down even more. “The way she looks at Maru-chan now is the same as the way she looks at me before. What the hell happened between us?”

“Yuihan...” Sayanee released another sigh and then hugged Yui. She didn’t say anything more. She just let the frail girl cry her heart out. The Soukantoku is also human as well. No matter how strong she may seem in front of the other members, she also has this moment where she can only cry to let herself feel a little better.

SAKURA’S eyes widened when Haruppi barged in the dressing room. The other members of the senbatsu were also quite surprised in the way she went it. Realizing that she disturbed those who are sleeping, Haruppi took a small bow of apology and went straight to where Sakura is.

“What was that, Haruppi?” Sakura asked in a form of a whisper; a little irritated of Haruppi’s way of entrance. “Everyone is trying to rest, you know?

Haruppi just looked at the table in front of her. Her face kind of look pale and her brows are furrowed.

“I think I heard some conversation that I shouldn’t have heard.” She answered after taking a good 10 seconds of freezing.

“What are you talking about?” Sakura threw another question. “Where is the chocolate drink?”

Instead of answering Sakura, Haruppi froze again. Sakura shook her head in disbelief.

“You know, Sakura…” Haruppi whispered. “I invited Maru-san on a date.”

“DATE?!!!”

“SHHHHH! SAKURA!” Sasshi shouted after being awoken by Sakura’s shriek. Everyone was looking at the two with their drowsy, pissed eyes. Haruppi noticed Paruru who is also looking at them but she is the only one with eyes wide-awake. Their stares met.

Haruppi immediately turned to Sakura and dragged her to stand. “Let’s talk outside.”

The other ace just let herself get dragged. Haruppi took another glance to Paruru before they went out of the room. The other Haruka just shrugged it off and then went back to her phone.

“Explain now, Haruppi.” Sakura ordered after they took a good distance from the dressing room. “Did I hear you right earlier? You asked Maru-san out for a date?”

Haruppi gave out a quick nod. Her cheeks are bright red.

Sakura’s jaw dropped again. “Y-You really asked her? How bold!”

“Look at you. You even asked her for you to sleep at her room during the last SSK, right?”

Sakura was taken aback. “Well, I had reasons…” she said while scratching her head. “Anyway, this conversation is about you so let’s go back to you!”

Haruppi pouted. “It’s true… I asked Maru-san out. We are going in a planetarium at the 12th of this month.”

“Sugoi~” Sakura even have her hands clasped together. “Did you fall for Maru-san already?”

Haruppi looked at Sakura with tears on the verge of falling down. Once again, Sakura was taken aback. Haruppi smiled at her.

“I think so.” She then laughed forcibly. “But she doesn’t feel the same towards me, right? So why do I have to stress myself with this?”

Haruppi turned her back to Sakura; probably a little embarrassed that she is about to cry just because of this.

“H-Haruppi…” Sakura worriedly called.

“I changed my mind about the date.” The older girl continued talking. Her voice was a little cracked. “I-I’m… I’m now planning to set her up with Paruru-san at that day.”

“But Haruppi—“

“It’s okay, Sakura.” She then looked back at Sakura, still with a smile on her face. “This feeling hasn’t grown deep yet so it will be fine once I stop it from doing so. As Maru-san’s oshimen, I want to deliver happiness in her life. I will be okay.”

Sakura looked at her with an unconvinced look. “You may say it that way but remember that Paruru-san is in a relationship with Yuihan-san. If we set them up like this, Maru-san will be the one who will be hurt in the end.”

The other girl was on point but Haruppi remembered the conversation she accidentally heard while she was on her way to buy some drinks.

“Don’t worry, Sakura!” she ecstatically said as she grabbed Sakura’s hands. “Let’s make it a day where Maru-san can give a chance for herself! It doesn’t have to be a real date for the both of them. They can just say they are hanging out or anything!”

Sakura pulled her hands away from Haruppi and put them on her waist. “Okay…” she sighed. “What is your plan then?”

“I have already secured that Maru-san will go on the planetarium. We just have to get Paruru-san go there! You go and invite her out, Sakura!”

“EEHHH?! No way! I’m not even that close with Paruru-san!” Sakura protested. She even waved her hands as a big no.

“But you are on the same team with her on AKB. You were the main characters in Majisuka Gakuen! How come you are not close?”

“We’ve been on the same group for how many years now and I still don’t consider you as a friend.”

Haruppi backed out with her hand on her chest. Sakura just blew off some good damage on her. “You got me there.” She laughed. “So how shall we get Paruru-san go there?”

“Hmmm…” Sakura thought a loud. How shall they get Salt go to the planetarium? Her head was about to burst but then an idea flashed in her mind.

“Haruppi!” She called and then placed both of her hands on Haruppi’s sexy shoulders. “I know someone who can help us!”

Haruppi nodded. She can’t help but to look at Sakura suspiciously because the girl is blushing furiously. “W-Who is it then?”

--TBC--

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well. :) Any guess on who will be that person Sakura is thinking of? :) I'm really sorry for the late update. I got caught up with the season's spirit. It was yet another busy day for me.

@Goto24-san, first of all Merry Christmas~ Thank you for spending time in reading this fic and for typing that long comment. I feel so honored. Thank you so much. :)

Which sentences or words are from Philippines? I guess I've been hanging out with Filipinos so much. Kkk^^

Uhm... About how you are being torn apart with dropping and continuing this fic ... I guess I learned that concept from Aki-P. He gives us shows that we might hate like this Kyabakura thing. We hated how the girls are being close to guys but we still continue to watch it. there are things happening that we don't like but it keeps us going, hoping that something nice will happen along the way. I don't know why I am saying this tho. It just came out of my weird mind. XD

I'm glad that you enjoyed the Danso arc. I guess we all love whenever they do Danso. Haha. I'm glad that you also got curious about the oshimen to the point of looking up on the rankings. :)

The questions will be answered! Hopefully... Sometimes, I'm really tired I overlook stuffs.

I think she was just a little clumsy.  :sweatdrop:

Thank you again for reading. I'm sorry that I'm a little bad in terms of replying to comments. My social skills aren't really good.  I'm a half human, half bird. Eh... Why am I even saying this. Haha. I hope you can stay until the ending. :)

And to all of you who left comments and hit the thanks button for the last chapter. Thank you very much. I hope you are all having good times this season. (although i know I'll be crying tomorrow because...  :cry:) See you on Wednesday~ ^^

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-25) Haruppi (III)
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2016, 04:00:32 PM »
Merry Christmas, Shortcut48-san! Thank you very much for this Christmas fic-presents! XD

“I am considering getting LASIK treatment because I’m getting tired of wearing lenses. What do you think of it?”

“I don’t know.” Maru answered while trying to fork a meatball on her plate but she keeps missing it. “I haven’t tried that.”

The strange feeling inside Haruppi started to grow heavier. She inquired Sakura about LASIK before and the girl told her to ask Maru about it because it came from Maru, herself, that she underwent that surgery; explaining why the round glasses are no more. But why did she say that she didn’t?

Huh? When I first read that Maru ran into a glass door a few chapters back, I thought it was because she was really troubled by seeing Paruru & Yuihan together. But, when she ran into some door for the second time, I started wondering what was that about. Could this be the reason? How could she see without her thick glasses then?   :huhuh

Maru took a sip of her iced tea before continuing her story. “Actually, I have been here when I was younger. My father took me to a business meeting to present me as his son to an important business partner. I sneaked out of the building and wandered around until I found myself enjoying in a park. I ran like a free bird, the other kids might’ve thought I was crazy.”

A warm, little smile curved on her lips. “Then suddenly, when I was already tired, a girl sat next to the swing where I was sitting. She handed me some papico. I was really surprised.

She just said, ‘You know, I’m just at home watching Studio Ghibli movies this summer vacation. I just went out to buy some refreshments and then who would’ve thought I will see someone wasting his energy, running wildly in a park. I wonder where you get the drive to do that.’

I wasn’t really that good in Japanese that time but that was what I understood. It was the first time that another kid talked to me. I thought I was finally making a friend but my father found me and then the rest was history. I bet that girl got traumatized with what she saw. Thankfully, my father was scolding me in Korean or else she would be more scarred.”

I wonder if this little girl would turn out to be Paruru :)

Yui leaned forward. “The Soukantoku’s fate… Takamina-san explained it to me very well; the downside of being the general manager of this group. Having no time for yourself, promoting others before yourself, and seeing everyone who were once beside you on the front line graduating one by one… You’ll see yourself together with new faces, feeling really awkward... You’ll see the one you hold dearest graduating and then you’ll grow apart... One day, you’ll just wake up that she has already found someone else because you don’t have the time to spend with her anymore.”

This one is just too real, it broke my heart all over again  :cry:
Whenever I saw Paruru seeming more independent and farther away from Yuihan, I started thinking about something like this as the cause.
*While I am also aware that it's probably just the management stopped giving push for the combi and moving on to push the next fresh and promising members/combi who'll give the group more revenue*

“I’m happy that she’ll be happy… But it hurts to know that it isn’t me that’ll make her happy.” Yuihan broke down even more. “The way she looks at Maru-chan now is the same as the way she looks at me before. What the hell happened between us?”

Somehow, this part reminded me of that period between the time they were promoted, entered senbatsu, until around 2012 or so... You know, that time when Paruru seemed so cute and clingy to Yuihan instead of being beautiful and independent like now? (not that I hate the change, though)
But, it did mean that Paruru loved her. It's just about time that one of them fell out of love and moved on... After all, not all love will last for eternity. Sometimes, people should just keep on going and let it be a sweet memory from the past.  :cry:

*But, somehow, it gave me the urge to write a fanfic of your fanfic in which Yuihan has also moved on and found someone else for herself... Because, whatever will happen to Maru next, I don't really like the idea that Yuihan would be a mattress to catch Paruru's fall. Yuihan will be a great best friend who'll hold her and cheer her up. But, no matter how much she loves Paruru, there's no point of staying in a relationship if the other party can't love her back... (and with that, you just made me be too serious over this fic of yours (again), Shortcut48-san...)

“I changed my mind about the date.” The older girl continued talking. Her voice was a little cracked. “I-I’m… I’m now planning to set her up with Paruru-san at that day.”

“But Haruppi—“

“It’s okay, Sakura.” She then looked back at Sakura, still with a smile on her face. “This feeling hasn’t grown deep yet so it will be fine once I stop it from doing so. As Maru-san’s oshimen, I want to deliver happiness in her life. I will be okay.”

This kid is too kind and too wise for her own good...

Sakura looked at her with an unconvinced look. “You may say it that way but remember that Paruru-san is in a relationship with Yuihan-san. If we set them up like this, Maru-san will be the one who will be hurt in the end.”

The other girl was on point but Haruppi remembered the conversation she accidentally heard while she was on her way to buy some drinks.

“Don’t worry, Sakura!” she ecstatically said as she grabbed Sakura’s hands. “Let’s make it a day where Maru-san can give a chance for herself! It doesn’t have to be a real date for the both of them. They can just say they are hanging out or anything!”

Guess the kid just overheard YokoYamamoto's convo...

“Hmmm…” Sakura thought a loud. How shall they get Salt go to the planetarium? Her head was about to burst but then an idea flashed in her mind.

“Haruppi!” She called and then placed both of her hands on Haruppi’s sexy shoulders. “I know someone who can help us!”

Haruppi nodded. She can’t help but to look at Sakura suspiciously because the girl is blushing furiously. “W-Who is it then?”

Huh? Since she's blushing... Is it Jurina?  :huhuh

Anyway, thanks for the compliment, Shortcut48-san. I'll take it as another holiday present. Sorry for the long comment, and I hope you enjoyed the links :)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »
@DeNight-san, WOW. Just wow....
I feel like you dissected the whole chapter. I may say that you analyzed it very well. Thanks for all the commentaries. I enjoyed reading them. I'm nodding so much like Noddy. XD I believe the other readers will have reading them too so there's no need to say sorry for the length. :)

A fanfic of a fanfic?  :dizzy: Of course I would love to see it. Who am I to object with that idea? It would be really nice to read one. I even 'kyaa' -d so bad with MatsuiLee-san's short drabble about JunMarco. Haha. Do whatever pleases you, DeNight-san. :)

I enjoyed the links. Thank you so much~ Happy holidays~ :)

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2016, 05:21:03 PM »
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well Shortcut48-san.
That was a long reply to my long comment. (I'm sorry for it being so long.  :depressed: )
But thank you for your time to reply to it and thanks for all those infos.

And now that you updated, I just want to say.......... WTH?!!! :OMG:
That was really something. Haruppi being brave and then being too nice as she is.

Hearing all those things that Yui said to Sayanee also pains my heart.
I was nearly tearing up as I read that part. I wanna cheer for Maru and Paruru but like I said in my previous comment, I'm a YuiParu shipper and would still like to see a chance, even if it's a small one, that Yui and  Paruru would become close again or end up together.

(Again I am sorry for my rantings. All the things I say really come.out when it involves SayaMilky or YuiParu.)

Also hearing Sakura say that Haruppi is still not her friend hurts.
I mean like dude, you have been together since day 1 and still she is not your friend?!!

I wanna add more but I will keep them for the latest updates. Since I am up to date, I might end up commenting after every update you make.
Also I have a question. When do you update?
Plus, how do you attach or add a picture?

Thank you again for you hard work and can't wait for the latest update.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2016, 05:52:56 PM »
It's okay. :)

Haha. The only person Sakura considers as her friend is still Murashige Anna until now. I don't really know what is running on Sakura's mind but let's say she's just really unique and deep. Haha.

I update every Sunday and Wednesday. But I'm thinking of updating only once a week since production is really not good these days. I'm just considering it. It's not yet decided.
You can add a picture by clicking the button with monalisa and a code will appear. it's 'img' inside []. the other one is '/img' also inside a []. You can also just type them. I can't type it directly because it won't appear since it's a code.  Just paste the address of the picture in between them and the picture will be uploaded. Check the preview first just to make sure that it is really coming out. I hope this helps. :)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2016, 03:52:06 AM »
Can I just cry to vent up my frustration of the YuiParuMaru love triangle...  Yui  :cry:  :cry:..... 

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2016, 04:48:40 AM »
Can I just cry to vent up my frustration of the YuiParuMaru love triangle...  Yui  :cry:  :cry:.....

Same my friend.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsai Chin - The Forgotten Time