JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Tell Me My Speaker Box

Author Topic: Juice=Juice WORLD Tour 2017!  (Read 13995 times)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
Juice=Juice WORLD Tour 2017!
« on: April 12, 2017, 03:11:18 PM »
OMG!!

Brace yourselves, cos Hello Project's Special Forces are going on a worldwide campaign in SEVEN COUNTRIES!

They will be hitting surgical targets in For those of you living in the following countries, time to get yourselves ready for concerts in:

• The United States
• United Kingdom
• France
• Germany
• Mexico
• Thailand
• Malaysia
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Juice=Juice WORLD Tour 2017!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 03:49:27 AM »
Wait WHAT?! FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!! O____________O
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 07:56:48 AM »
I really hope the U.S. is more than just LA and New York. Want to see Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, and Orlando. Really get the corners and give most everyone a chance to see them.
Life is one time.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 08:02:51 AM »
Yes, this is for real! They announced it on this week's Hello Station (skip to 8:05)

No word yet on which cities specifically, but London (UK), Paris (France), Mexico City (Mexico), Bangkok (Thailand), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) are very likely. For the US my guesses are New York or Los Angeles, with San Francisco and Seattle also highly likely. For Germany maybe Berlin or Koln?

But yeah, this is kind of a surprise; I wasn't expecting them to be next on the "H!P outside of East Asia" list (let alone an actual "world tour" and not just a one-off), especially with the low-key nature of their Japan tours and their sparse releases last year. Of course, I can't complain, because they're a great group with lots of fun songs, so whichever American city they pick I'm gonna support them!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 02:13:41 PM »
Hopefully this sets a precedence for the other groups like MM & Angerme

Perhaps Upfront management had enough of the ridicule "even Babymetal have had multiple world tours! And ya call yourselves the older establishment?"

Hoping the next H!P group to have a world tour gets a full one with more cities/countries/continents (e.g. Canada, Spain, Australia)

...though I doubt J=j will be doing the big arenas like London O2, Staples Center, or Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena  :nervous
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:01:15 PM »
J=J is like an experimental unit for H!P, a guinea pig if you may, for Hello Project to test water and see if their music and idol grps has what it takes to go global. Should Juice=Juice world tour be a success, their mission will be a pre-cursor to the rest of Hello Project units going global as well..so Juice=Juice in a true sense is like a pathfinder. C-ute may be the pioneer when it comes to being the 1st in international tours for H!P (correct me if Im wrong), but J=J...thats like truly committing to an aim to go global...unless of cos the intention is to make this tour a one-off thing for only this group.

When you wanna conquer the world, the first thing you do is send advance scouts or talented special forces selected to operate behind enemy lines..recon..blow up a few key targets, etc...and pave the way for the regular armed forces for an all-out invasion. J=J is in a true sense such a unit for Hello Project.

I mean look at this lineup...Personality..Yuka has it. Beauty, Aari and Kanatomo's got plenty, Talent, no need even to mention Sayuki and the idol cyborg, plus Tomoko's also pretty strong vocally...and in just 3 years..they have such great stage presence. I would definitely be going to my neighbour country just to watch them live. this will be a dream come true for me.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »
Also no one in J=J is underage/still in school and they're a smaller group, so I imagine it's easier to send them on a World Tour as well. I'm definitely still excited about the possibilities this holds though!!!!!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 11:55:51 PM »
Mexico's location and date has been confirmed! September 8 in Mexico City!

https://twitter.com/thenumber244/status/852636563884331008

This complicates my own hunches for the US date and city, as it's the same weekend as J-Pop Summit in San Francisco; not sure if it'd be worth it for them to still make a day 2 appearance there. But at least we can now start predicting a time frame for when they start traveling.
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 04:16:51 PM »
No detailed schedule for the rest of the countries yet? And why would they start at Mexico? US is nearer to Japan geographically yes? esp if they start on the west coast and work their way east, then south to Mexico, and across the Atlantic.

At least if I know how long they would be touring, I could make an educated guess the period they would be near where I live and plan ahead.

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 07:33:43 AM »
Here's a Facebook link to what's going down in Mexico:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1490507970969201/
VIP tickets appear to cost 3 times as much as regular, and include a handshake event and autographed photobook. It might be safe to assume that the other cities will get the same deal.

No detailed schedule for the rest of the countries yet? And why would they start at Mexico? US is nearer to Japan geographically yes? esp if they start on the west coast and work their way east, then south to Mexico, and across the Atlantic.

At least if I know how long they would be touring, I could make an educated guess the period they would be near where I live and plan ahead.

There's no confirmation that Mexico is necessarily first on the tour schedule, they're just the first of the locations that we're able to confirm the details. I'm sure when C-ute's Paris concert happens we'll know more about J=J's France details from fans there.
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 12:34:27 AM »
I've binge listened to their songs and pretty much am okay with it. Not sure IF I can go but if they can get decent crowds from International fans, it'll be good for everyone :nervous

My theory could be starting off in Europe and then going back towards Asia (could be the other way around but you never know) I wouldn't let Mexico be a starting point as much as just the first one to agree to time and place. If C-ute in France gives any indication then we may anticipate where the dates may land :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 09:56:21 AM »
I just noticed that Juice=Juice has an artist page on AXS (even though it's essentially blank):
https://www.axs.com/artists/979411/juicejuice

AXS is the same service that handled tickets for Morning Musume's 2014 New York concert (and MM also has an artist page), so this could be something to keep an eye on, especially with other current H!P groups not having any AXS presence.

Although for some reason there's also a page for Berryz Kobo, who never had a standalone concert in the US (they came only via conventions)...
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »
Juice=Juice will be in Thailand for Viral Fest Asia next month. God, I wish I could be in Bangkok next month.

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 06:09:13 AM »
We finally have more confirmed info for some other cities! (keyword: some)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-juicejuice-1st-world-tour-ticket-release-details/1427258457333067/

MEXICO CITY:
September 8th (Friday) – Ninshi Hall
Ninshi Hall – Av. Monterrey #319 Col. Roma Sur, Mexico
5:30pm  VIP Door / 6:30pm  General Door / 7:30pm  Show
Ticket Prices:
* VIP: 1890 Mexican Pesos
* General: 600 Mexican Pesos
Tickets available at http://ninshi.net/juicejuice/

LONDON,U.K:
September 14th (Thursday) – 229
229 THE VENUE - 229 Great Portland Street, London. W1W 5PN
www.229thevenue.com
Age restrictions : 16+
8:00pm Premium Pass Door / 8:30pm General Door / 9:00pm Show
Ticket Prices:
* Premium Pass: 69 Euros
* General: 29 Euros
Ticket sales will start Friday, June 9th at 8pm (BST) at www.weezevent.com/juicejuicelondon

PARIS,FRANCE
September 16th (Saturday) – La Boule Noire
La Boule Noire - 120 boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris
www.laboule-noire.fr
7:00pm Premium Pass Door / 7:30pm General Door / 8:00pm Show

Ticket Prices:
Ticket sales will start Friday, June 9th at 8pm (BST) at www.weezevent.com/juicejuiceparis

DORTMUND, GERMANY
September 17th (Sunday) – FZW
FZW - Ritterstr. 20, 44137 Dortmund
www.fzw.de
6:30pm Premium Pass Door / 7:30pm General Door / 8:00pm Show
Ticket Prices:
Ticket sales will start Friday, June 9th at 8pm (BST) at the following:
www.me-shop.net (Only Premium Pass)
www.konticket.de (Only General admission)

The VIP/Premium passes include a special 16 page booklet featuring exclusive interviews and photos of Juice=Juice, and a handshake session.

Still no word on the United States, Malaysia, and Thailand tour dates; hopefully those are still happening!
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »
C'mon now...don't keep me hangin, UF. I wanna watch my special forces in action

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 03:03:46 AM »
Based on that timeline and the order of locations, the US is probably going to be the 10th or the 12th. The 10th would be Sunday, and the 12th would be Tuesday.

I'm going to guess not the west coast for their US location, since going west from Mexico City and then crossing all the way over the US on the way to Europe is extra time and money. DFW and ATL would be good candidates for the international airport they'd fly into.

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 06:16:45 AM »
Looks like the time period between Mexico City and London is a no-go for any possible US date; they go back to Japan for a major debut anniversary show during that week:
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=10647

My guess now is late September or early October for the rest of the world tour. The rest of the world tour is still a thing, right?
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2017, 06:27:29 AM »
Looks like the time period between Mexico City and London is a no-go for any possible US date; they go back to Japan for a major debut anniversary show during that week:
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=10647

My guess now is late September or early October for the rest of the world tour. The rest of the world tour is still a thing, right?

So it could end up being... SE Asia to US and then return
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2017, 06:36:46 AM »
Well, if they're gonna be continuous right after Germany it'd make sense for the US to be next before Southeast Asia since we're closer; the other way around would only make sense if they're stopping by Japan again.
ねぇ、笑って?

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Tell Me My Speaker Box