JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - !!!!!!!!

Author Topic: The Pucchi Moni Thread (プッチモニ)  (Read 11580 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Pucchi Moni Thread (プッチモニ)
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »

Fill in the survey!

My Pucchi Moni story:
Favourite Pucchi Moni member:
Favourite Pucchi Moni generation:
Favourite Pucchi Moni song:
Favourite Pucchi Moni PV:
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
Other comments:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 05:45:36 PM »
My Pucchi Moni story: Well Chokotto Love was one of the first H!P songs I heard if I recall correctly, and I loved it :3
Favourite Pucchi Moni member: I gotta say Sayaka Ichii. I was so disappointed to find out she had graduated ages ago
Favourite Pucchi Moni generation: 1st
Favourite Pucchi Moni song: Chokotto Love :lol: (I do also like Pittarishitai and Knock Out)
Favourite Pucchi Moni PV: ...Chokotto Love :D
A memorable performance: lol Chokotto Love at Sayaka's grad concert. Because tears make anything better (...)
A picture that I like:
No Sayaka, but I really like this one

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »
My Pucchi Moni story: Not sure if I have one, really. XD I kind of remember listening to Pucchimoni at first because Yossie was my favorite. I really liked WOW WOW WOW and BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT. That's... pretty much it. :lol:
Favourite Pucchi Moni member: Yossie! :heart:
Favourite Pucchi Moni generation: 2nd
Favourite Pucchi Moni song: BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT
Favourite Pucchi Moni PV: ^
A memorable performance: There's actually several that I wanted to link, like their last performance on Hello! Morning and BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! at that Zenshuu Go concert back in 2006 with all of the members (excluding Sayaka), but I can't seem to find them anywhere. >_> I did find this one of Kei, Yossie, and Mako, though. =D

A picture that I like:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 03:31:10 AM »
My Pucchi Moni story: I really don't remember, but as I've always been fan of Yossy that's when all started :nervous
Favourite Pucchi Moni member: Yossy! :yossi:
Favourite Pucchi Moni generation: 2nd
Favourite Pucchi Moni song: Baby Koi ni Knock Out
Favourite Pucchi Moni PV: Seishun Jidai 1,2,3
A memorable performance: The one from the 2006 winter concert, the last one with my favorite gen :cry:
Other comments: I really loved it when Yossy and Gocchin teased Kemeko :P specially in UTABAN :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 04:35:25 AM »
My Pucchi Moni story: Chokotto Love PV, saw it, love it, and never forgot it
Favourite Pucchi Moni member: Kei-chan
Favourite Pucchi Moni generation: First was too short so second gen
Favourite Pucchi Moni song: Pittari Shitai Xmas
Favourite Pucchi Moni PV: Pittari Shitai Xmas
A memorable performance: wota chant L O V E Lovely Pucchimoni and Yossie shouting "Santa-san"
A picture that I like:
Other comments: Pucchimoni is just the best
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 04:41:20 AM »
hey, anybody remember a DVD they did called Pucchimobics? It wasn't exercise, it was something else..I dare anybody to find it :thumbsup

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 06:42:08 AM »
There was also Pucchimobics 2.  I have at least parts of them somewhere.  Have no idea which hard drive they're on, but I remember them.  The Pucchimobics medley on their album is all crazy-tsunku-fied.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 09:25:22 AM »
^ I  prolly have some clips too. on a dusty CD-R somewhere.

My Pucchi Moni story: One of the  amazing spin off groups, I kinda stumbled upon them in my knowledge of H!P - I think it was the first group besides MM I saw. That or Tanpopo. But The music was so wild and crazy. The PVs fun. They weren't hard to like and it had Maki in it, one of my fave members at the time. Each single they put out was gold.
Favourite Pucchi Moni member: Maki
Favourite Pucchi Moni generation: 2nd. Adding Yossi brought in some more flair, and the music was waaaaay better
Favourite Pucchi Moni song: Baby! Koi ni Knockout
Favourite Pucchi Moni PV: the first PV I saw of em. It was so hilarious how they weren't burnt and exploded at the end. Also the slow mo running in the fields, easily one of the best PVs ever

A memorable performance: POWERFUL!! and the cameras were all over the place lol

A picture that I like: i always think of 'There's something about Mary' XD

Other comments: REUNION!!! C'mon man!! with all the members.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2010, 10:27:57 AM »
My Pucchi Moni story: Of the three original MM subgroups, Petit/Pucchi Moni was the last one I explored due to them having the lowest profile (and because I didn't really like "Chokotto Love" at first). Perhaps saving them for last was a good move, as I ended up liking the rest of their songs more than those of the other two groups, especially "Seishun Jidai" and "Baby Koi ni Knockout". Their appearances on Utaban in 2001, whether own their own or as Momusu's "Flat 3", were definitely excellent sources of comedy, especially with the 3-choice squad involved.
Favorite Pucchi Moni member: Yossie
Favorite Pucchi Moni generation: 2nd
Favorite Pucchi Moni song: Seishun Jidai 1, 2, 3...gotta love the hip hop influences in the funky beat and pseudo-raps
Favorite Pucchi Moni PV: Again, Seishun Jidai...funny seeing Yossie and Yasuda with hair extensions. :lol:

A memorable performance: kurosawa already posted it but it's my pick too, so what the hell...

A picture that I like: All three generations represented at the Elder Club Grad concert...

Other comments: I wanted to close this post with a link to the Club Hello trance remix of "Chokotto Love" but it seems to have disappeared. Argh!

Anyone else find it funny how for the "Baby Koi ni Knockout" PV Yossie was dressed all girly while the Maki and Kei weren't? XD
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 01:44:45 AM »

Tell me dis doesn't give you CHILLS!!! makes me wanna pat my stomach WUH HUH HUH!!

another video. aww teary Nacchi
http://video.jp.msn.com/?mkt=ja-jp&vid=79aa44c2-5a5e-4696-97ff-4d30e4291894&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:

Total coverage (and video) in the Dream Morning Musume thread at CHUUCH of Charmy thx youjok for the hard work :jphip:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28120.msg1013100#msg1013100

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 11:46:40 PM »
It did, it did! I squealed like a little girl!!!  :ptam-glow: Pucchimoni was by far my favorite subgroup, and the second was the best generation  :wub:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - !!!!!!!!