JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo

Author Topic: Facts of Fiction [Note!!! (not an update ^^;; )]  (Read 48623 times)

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Facts of Fiction [Note!!! (not an update ^^;; )]
« on: December 23, 2006, 03:22:50 AM »
||Ah...I've finally decided to write a fic! :D And I, like m'dear cousin, love fantasy. So, of course, this fic will have a fantasy twist to it. I hope you like it, I'm not that great of a writer, but I try! :sweatdrop:||

[Chapter One - The Shadow's Secrets]

“You mortals can be so stupid…” Maki Goto smirked, licking the blood that trickled down her lips as a young man’s lifeless body hit the cold ground. The night was full of mystery, it always was. Even when the moon shines it’s brightest, secrets still hide in the shadows everywhere. Tokyo streets were rather crowded, but Maki knew all too well that nobody saw what she had done, a simple illusion worked just fine for the many people walking by, few mortals knew it, but most of their life was an illusion. And yet another human had fallen for her simple trick, not that she was complaining about it. Actually, the young vampire found it rather amusing. Leaving the body behind for the birds to clean up her mess, she casually walked from the small gravel path from which she seductively lead her prey to. Now that her bloodlust was satisfied, she could head home.

Reina stretched at her desk, satisfied with what she produced for the time being. A year had gone by since the idea of writing a vampire story popped into her head, which was now the thing she put so much energy into everyday. Of course, her love for writing was kept secret for many reasons. If anyone was to find out, her main excuse was that it ruined her reputation as a ‘yankii’ (which she still claims that she is not one.) Also the fact that she based her main character off of Maki Goto, the woman Reina idolized most, was reason enough to keep it secret. (She uses the word ‘bases’ but more or less she took Maki Goto, name, looks, and all, turned her into a vampire, and threw her into her story.) After all, if anyone read it they would have all rights to make fun of the teenager. To put things simply, she was afraid of what others would think.

Yet, at the moment, she was less concerned about people finding her secret, and more concerned with her grumbling stomach. Once she started to write, she didn’t stop until she was satisfied with what she had written, she did not stop to pick up the phone, take a break, or even eat until she was happy with it. Also, Reina would not stop until she was at the end of a chapter, the idea of just leaving an unfinished chapter hanging without an ending drove the wonky eyed teen insane.

As she stood up, she stretched and cracked various joints in her body starting with her knuckles. She smiled, and hit the “print” button on her laptop screen, soon causing the printer to spit out many pieces of paper.

“Another chapter down.” Reina smiled, walking over to her small kitchen in the corner of the room and opening the fridge door, “What the…?” she questioned, noticing a white box that she did not recall putting in there. She picked it up, something was scribbled on the top of the box with a sharpie marker.

“Reina, I’ve realized that your fridge is always empty, so I figured that I should give you a little lunch. ^_^  - Eri” Reina read out loud. She couldn’t help but to grin at her friends random act of kindness.

Her grin grew twice it’s size once she opened the box, yakiniku, her favorite. “I must remember to thank Turtle-san later.” Reina noted. Lately, the two of them had been getting along rather well, which made Reina happy considering every member of Morning Musume seemed to have a best friend, but her.

Reina munched on the yakiniku as she sat down on her couch, and turned on the television. As she surfed though the channels occasionally something would catch her eye and she would watch it for a moment or two. Yet nothing seemed to keep her interested for more than five minutes.

An hour of channel flipping had gone by, her yakiniku was eaten, and Reina was getting bored. She stood up and threw the box which once held her beloved yakiniku into the burnable trash bin before deciding to spend her last half hour before dance practice in the shower.

Lazily, she stood up and walked into the bathroom. She turned the metal knobs, causing hot water to spray from the shower head. Within minutes, Reina was undressed and in the shower. A relaxing sigh escaped her lips as the hot water ran down her skin.

[Yossie’s Room]

“…Yeah, so I suggest that you don’t anger her, she is in one of those moods.” Maki warned.

“Ah, I highly doubt she’ll do anything stupid.” Yossie said with a light laugh, “After all, everyone knows to keep away from her when she is pissed. It’s just plain common sense.”

“Good point, and she has been better with hiding her anger in public.” The ex-Morning Musume member pointed out, “I just don’t want to see any of the members getting hurt.”

Yossie smiled, and ruffled Maki’s hair, “Ah, so nice of you to care, but everyone will be alright. No need to worry m‘dear.”

“Must you treat me like a little kid, Yocchan?” Maki whined, fixing her hair, “I mean, after all I was in Morning Musume before you were.”

“Yes, but I’m still older.” Yossie pointed out, grinning while giving the tip of Maki’s nose a small tap with her index finger.

“You’re so difficult…” Maki groaned, standing up, “But I should get going.”

Yossie stood up as well, “Ah, yes. I need to as well, they rescheduled dance practice for us, and it’s my job as leader to inform the other members.”

“Waiting till last minute to tell them, I see.”

“Of course.” The Morning Musume leader flashed another grin, “Oh, and would you mind telling Reina for me? After all, I think she would appreciate it if her idol stopped by.”

“Sure, I haven’t seen her in a while anyway.” Maki smiled, walking out of Yossie’s room. She had always thought it was slightly weird that another member in Hello! Project idolized her, but Maki was nonetheless grateful (and slightly proud) about it. After all, Reina was a great girl who had an amazing voice, who wouldn’t be grateful to be idolized by her?

As she walked down the halls, she hummed the LOVE Machine tune, for some reason it was stuck in her head a lot lately, and she could not get it out no matter what she tried. Maki stopped at Reina’s door and knocked lightly with a smile.

“The door’s unlocked!” Reina shouted from inside her room. With that said, Maki opened the door and stepped inside.

“Tanaka-chan? It’s Maki.” She said, looking around the room to find Reina nowhere in sight.

“Oh! Hi Goto Senpai!” Reina yelled from behind the closed bathroom door, “I’ll be right out, I just need to change quickly. Make yourself comfortable.”

Maki nodded, then realizing that Reina could not see her nodding said “Okay.” and sat down on the bed. The room was overall kept clean, a few articles of clothes hung across a chair, her bed wasn’t made, but it was pretty orderly. One thing did bug her though: Reina’s desk, it was covered in papers and looked horribly unorganized.

Maki stood up, and walked over to the desk, starting to sort the papers by simply putting them in small stacks. It was going to drive the soloist nuts if she didn’t do something about it. She admitted, she did have a slight case of O.C.D. so she started to organize things into small piles. Music sheets and dance steps in one pile, schedules in another, but something caught her attention while making the third pile. It was a name. But not just any name. Her name. Her eyes widened as she read the rest of the paper and her jaw dropped slightly.

“How does she know?”

||Heh, I hoped you all liked it. :]||
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:03:56 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 03:29:21 AM »
O.O Definately Shatten's style. Revealing it in the first chapter? Maxi x Reina? Reina NAKED? Yes, definately.
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 05:22:56 AM »
I love the last line, it made me lol.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
Quote from: Tanachan;265431
O.O Definately Shatten's style. Revealing it in the first chapter? Maxi x Reina? Reina NAKED? Yes, definately.

We're cousins, what did you expect? XD

Nonetheless, can't wait til I see the future chapters XD

Write more. Or I'll bring weaponry.

Seriously.

Since I know where you live >:]

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 08:08:47 AM »
Why doesn't it surprize me that you two are cousins.:-P But I will say the same thing I thought to myself when I read Yuuyami's story: I will read one more chapter before I call it "Kick-Ass!!!".

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 09:48:03 AM »
ahh interesting story, and i love fanasty this should be very interesting.

Keep up the good work.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 05:05:11 PM »
Ohhhh. Vampires? Maki Goto? AND Reina??? How could this story not be awesome???

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Comments from Chapter One:
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 01:02:36 AM »
Tanachan: Well what can you expect?

Rei.rev.07: I'm glad you like it. ^__^ Yes. Reina + Maki = :heart:

rndmnwierd: XD Maki definatly wasn't expecting it.

Yuuyami: Damn, you DO know where I live. >_> And the sad part is...I KNOW you have weaponry. I'll try to write as much as I can. :sweatdrop:

glcorps2002: XD well, here's your chapter

Drako60: Thanks. ^^- Ah, fantasy, doesn't everyone love it?

YoukaiChica: Yay, now my ego went up ten points. ^^;; -pops giant head with a safety pin- XD Thanks though.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Chapter Two: Panicking Never Helps
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 01:07:06 AM »
Maki dropped the papers, causing them to scatter across the desk once again unorganized, and back up. She didn’t know what to think, all she knew was that this was bad.

What am I supposed to do? Confront Tanaka-chan about it? Like hell I would do that. Maybe she doesn’t really know…Like she is just making it up and it happens to be real? Yeah right…Nobody just comes up with that! Oh God, I’m panicking now! Calm down!

“Sorry I took so long.” Reina’s voice interrupted Maki’s thoughts. Maki jumped slightly at it’s suddenness as she turned around to face a smiling Reina.

“O-oh, i-it’s okay.” Maki tried to sound calm, fearing that she showed signs of overreacting, wait…That was Niigaki’s thing. So she had nothing to worry about right?

Wrong.

“You okay, Goto Senpai?” Reina asked, raising an eyebrow. She had never seen her senior stutter before, and it just didn’t seem like something Maki would do.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Maki said coolly, putting her acting skills to the test. She glanced around the room, and then at Reina.

She was wearing a dark purple t-shirt that seemed to have something in English written across it and black track pants while a light blue towel was over her wet hair. She seemed like she was getting ready for dance practice, which then reminded Maki why she was there in the first place. All the internal panicking made the girl forget.

“Yocchan wanted me to tell you that dance practice tonight is rescheduled to tomorrow morning at eleven.” Maki said, not realizing that she was speaking extremely fast.

Reina blinked for a moment, but nodded. “Okay, figures she would tell us ten minutes before it was rescheduled.”

“Heh, yeah. That’s Yocchan for you.” Maki made up her mind, confrontation time. “Erm…That stor--”

“Hi Tanaka-chan!” Eri said bubbly as she walked into Reina’s room, “Oh, hi Goto Senpai, I didn’t know you were here.” She glanced at Maki up and down for a moment, still smiling, “And I see your boobs have gotten bigger too.”

“Ah, hello Kamei-san,” Maki said after taking a deep breath, “Erm…Thanks? But actually, I was just leaving.”

“But Goto Senpai…” Reina stopped Maki from leaving by grabbing her hand, “What were you about to say?” Maki froze at Reina’s words.

Damnit, I need to think of something.

“Erm…That…Stor…Store down the street.” Maki said, pausing for a moment, “The new restaurant with the store on the second floor. I was wondering if you would maybe like to check it out sometime with me?”

Reina formed a rather large smile upon her face, “Of course, Goto Senpai.” she said. Her idol just asked if she wanted to hang out, something which made Reina so happy that as she spoke her accent came out slightly. “So, what time is good?”

“This Friday? Eight?” Maki asked, smiling back.

“Yeah, that’s cool.” Reina tried to hide her excitement, but of course wasn’t as great as an actor as Maki.

“You know you’re still holding her hand, right?” Eri whispered into Reina’s ear, giggling slightly.

With that said, Reina immediately let go of her senior’s hand, her face turning slightly pink.

Although Maki was panicking internally, she couldn’t help but to grin at the tough yankii of Morning Musume blush over something as simple as that.

“Well, I should get going.” Maki finally said with a nod, walking towards the door, “See you then.”

“See ya.” Reina said with a nod in return, watching Maki close the door.

“Wow.” Eri said, “You got asked out on a date by The Maki Goto!”

“Shut-up. It’s not a date.” Reina responded defensively, but still was grinning.

“Ah, then why are you grinning like an idiot?” Eri teased, which was replied by a small punch in the arm.

[In the Hallway]

Maki practically ran down the halls, and almost passed her destination. With a sudden stop, she knocked on the door, almost too loud and opened it before a chance for the other to answer.

“Wake up!” Maki snapped pulling the pillow from under the sleeping girl’s head.

“Eh…?” the groggy girl asked, rubbing the new wound from which was caused from hitting her head off the headboard when her pillow suddenly disappeared. “Wha’ was that for…?”

“Somebody knows!” Maki said, “What the hell am I supposed to do?”

“Hmm? You could get me a drink.” The girl didn’t seem to care at the moment, considering she was half asleep and not listening to the panicking soloist beside her bed.

“Fine.” Maki growled, grabbing a bottled water from the fridge. By the time she got back, the other was once again asleep. So what did Maki do?

Pour the ice cold water on the girl of course.

“Wake up you lazy ass!”

BAM

Miki Fujimoto head butted Maki’s stomach, she was in a bad enough mood as it was. She didn’t need this to add to it.

“At least you’re awake.” Maki said, holding her stomach but was grinning all the same, “Figured you could do better than that, even if you were half asleep.”

“Go to hell.” Miki growled, grabbing a towel and started to dry herself off. “So what do you want anyway?”

“Tanaka-chan.”

“What about her?”

“She knows about me.”

At that point, Miki started to laugh. “Her?” she asked, “Yeah okay, next time you wake me up it better be a good reason. You should be able to take care of her yourself without any help.”

“If she was a normal person, fine. But she is a Japanese idol for God’s sake! I can’t go and drain her and get away with it!”

“Ah, I see someone is chicken.” Miki replied flatly, “How did she find out anyway? The girl is barely social with anyone, including you. You must of screwed up pretty badly.”

“I didn’t do anything!” Maki snapped, “I was in her room waiting for her to come out of the shower and---”

“So she was in the shower when it all happened?” Miki smirked.

“Just listen you pervert!” Maki punched Miki’s arm, which was quickly returned twice as hard, “And I noticed that her desk was unorganized so--”

“So you, being the OCD freak you are, decided to clean it, right?”

“Yes, and yes. I know: I’m gay and anal so everything has to be perfect when it comes to that stuff.”

“I love that sentence because you just used the terms gay and anal together without referring to sex.”

“Will you stop interrupting me!?”

After a few minutes, and much interrupting, Maki finally got the story out. Yet, all that she gained from that was very annoying headache and Miki laughing her ass off.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 01:52:32 AM by Saikami »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 01:10:40 AM »
-puts sharp objects away-

-DIES of laughter-

God I love Miki here XD~!

I expected a slightly more serious reaction from her, but oh well, Miki is Miki <3~!

Write moooore~! <3

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 01:36:34 AM »
Another masterpiece in the making.:bow:

I wanted to drop a comment for this a long time ago but the chappy internet connection prevented me from doing so.

Quote from: Saikami
“I love that sentence because you just used the terms gay and anal without referring to sex.”

Miki at her finest :lol: XD

Keep it up! :thumbsup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 01:51:09 AM »
“Yes, and yes. I know: I’m gay and anal so everything has to be perfect when it comes to that stuff.”

“I love that sentence because you just used the terms gay and anal without referring to sex.”

“Will you stop interrupting me!?”
HOT DAMN!!! XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 06:49:10 AM »
Lolol

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »
...  Violent Miki and silly Miki. Ohhh yeaaaah.

The last paragraph and line of the first chapter really got me! I thougth the italic part of the first paragraph was what Maki was really doing and the plot didn't catch me. but after reading onwards, i see something good  comin'!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2006, 12:49:25 PM »
I officially dub this fanfic.... KICK-ASS:ONcool1:

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 07:26:55 PM »
This story is rad as heck! It's another unique idea just like your cousin's ^.^ Creativity must run in the family. Double radness for vampires...mwhahahahaha. *is a Vampire fan*

Chapter 2 was hilarious...the Maki and Miki scene had me cracking up XD

I want moreeeeee....please...^_^

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 09:26:57 PM »
Oh, yum! Vampire Maki! Haha, this reminds me of that movie with Will Ferrel. Except a hell of a whole lot more interesting!

Obligatory Miki love. :heart:

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 04:04:02 AM »
OMG! LOVE IT! And I know you're gonna smack me for caps, but who cares?

YOU ARE A GODDESS

And the same as everyone else, I love they Gay and Anal moment XDXD

*plops down with popcorn and drink and waits for more*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 07:44:30 PM »
This is such an incrediably amazing stroy!! Even if it is only 2 chapters long. But it'll get longer, right?? RIGHT?!?!?! RIGHT!!! Continue please. I BEG OF YOU!!

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Comments from Chapter Two
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 11:08:11 PM »
Yuuyami: -brings back to life- XD Yes, Miki is Miki, we never know what to get her.

Wordsworth: Ah thank you. ^__^ Crappy internet connection eh? Hope it gets fixed. :D A lot of people seem to like that line too. XD

JFC: XD Yes indeed.

rndmnwierd: Ah, I have no clue how to reply to that. :sweatdrop:

Owaranai_sLaVe: I'm glad you like it. ^^-

glcorps2002: YAY! XD It's nice to know that my fic is "KICK-ASS"

Rei.rev.07: Yeah, they're kinda like siblings. XD Hate eachother, but are forced to like oneanother.

KrazyForKamei: Vampires = :heart:

black velvet: I have no clue what movie you're talking about but okay! XD Thanks.

Tanachan: -smacks silly- So if I'm a goddess, bow down you mere motal and kiss my feet! XD

YoukaiChica: Yes, more is here! XD Don't have a panic attack please.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo