JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Koi no Nukegara

Author Topic: [ Tour ] H!P 2007 Winter ~Elders Club THE CELEBRATION~ (Setlist p.4)  (Read 27214 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
[ Tour ] H!P 2007 Winter ~Elders Club THE CELEBRATION~ (Setlist p.4)
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2007, 12:15:05 PM »
The only songs worth watching to me are Mirai no Tobira coz it's oldschool MM there, and Oshare! coz I love the song.

MKB in only 2 songs? That's a crime.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »
More random songs, shi? Ok it might be a slow/mid tempo show but the songs couldn't be more random except for two or three recent hits. This setlits kicks ass because they did not overflood each song with a hundred singers and they did not use the common songs they used before. GnP with those two will be hot! Maki and MKB will have the Captain Pro whatever concert so I think the list is fair and neat. Can't wait for a rip. I knew they'd sing MY ASIA without the other two. Nice setlist for once!
:MKcry2:

For what the alternative is... You guys prefer the underaged kids showing flesh and messing with other singers' songs?
:MKface:

I hope they don't ruin the final setlist for the anniversary. I mean... I am seeing things like ºC-ute getting Scramble and Maki singing Piriri with Aya. NO WAY. But that's some days ahead of us. *Looks for a rip of Elder tour*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2007, 12:23:05 PM »
Ehh, what's the problem :/

YES, MORE random songs! 80% of that setlist could've been predicted. You know what would've been random? 4-5 Elder Club members performing Jiriri Kiteru. YEAH. Or Nochiura natsumi performing some Melon Kinenbi song instead the same old Suki sugite. But those are just examples. I was expecting more.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »
What makes H!P cons these days interesting is the shuffling. You can just hear the audience's reaction when they hear the intro and see who get to sing it. It keeps things unpredictable. Let's say with Berryz con, I just know they're gonna perform most of the singles, and if it's summer, then Semi and Natsu Wakame and other songs like that. With MM, it'll be songs from their latest album plus a few popular classics... etc etc. H!P cons aren't like that. Okay, in summer con, they might sing Meccha Holiday, but then again... who gets to sing it? That's the fun in it. If I want to see an H!P act singing their own songs, I can just go to their concert.

And, yes, I prefer Berryz over anything in H!P right now. Coz 99.9% of everything they do is entertainment to me.
But no showing flesh, please. I'm not that kinda person.

Offline radioman

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »
oh well finally someone dug out T&C goodness...Gatamekira with the only T&C member left (Acchan <3) and Maki should be a reason enough to see this concert (or Ill just make someone to rip that part out for me :D)

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2007, 12:44:18 PM »
Actually shuffling made these Winter/Summer tours not interesting to me (And other people, it seems) Not to mention that half of the times, whoever gets a song that it's not her own song, fails at doing a decent performance of it. I like Berryz over half H!P as well but that doesn't imply I want them on Goto's songs, for example, or viceversa. I think the joint concerts are a great opportunity to show everyone all the artists at the same time (JE Countdown, A-Nation, Giza party...) so I wish H!P tours could be back to be that window to H!P where you could enjoy two or three songs of each artist and maybe start liking them. After all, just a matter of tastes. On the setlist topic, Elder list is kind of better than Otome's because it's fifty-fifty and at least you know their voices won't ruin other songs even if they go shuffling. I like the setlist so much. :love:

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2007, 02:17:26 PM »
10. Onegai Miwaku no Target / Melon Kinenbi
17. Sankaku Kankei / Inaba, Matsuura, Otani, Shibata
21. Enryo wa Nashi yo / Melon Kinenbi, Country Musume, Ayaka, Maeda

Good :pen_clap:
I'm so happy for Sankaku kankei ! It's such a beautiful song :ONfarofflook:
Even if MKB didn't sing a lot I enjoy the setlist cause they have one solo and it didn't happen since a long time :ONsad:

MELON KINENBI............THE POSSIBLE................WONDER GIRLS
Thanks mini*wheat and genericpaperdoll

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
I agree with shi and tama that the concert isn't that interesting because it's more fun to see the girls interact in another song they normally wouldn't do with other people they not normally with. I LOVE MKB concerts, but last years Ayaya-Kei-Maeda-Masae team was freakin' awesome! As well as Goto's group which was basically the better dancers, and then Abe's group was in between! It makes the concert more interesting than having solos everywhere by the solo artists, and it allows the girls to have more lines than they normally would have. Meguta? Ayaka? Both not bad singers, but do they get a lot of lines/songs? Not really... Asami? Maeda? Kei? All great singers, but they don't get a lot of songs/lines otherwise, so winter concerts, to me, are a time to show off the underdogs who you normally wouldn't see being a lead in a single, or even have a single!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »
the set-list is ok but!

15. Usotsuki Anta / Yasuda, Yaguchi

omg omg OMG woo~
and
18. Mirai no Tobira / Nakazawa, Iida, Abe, Yasuda, Yaguchi

yay yaguchi~!!! *so happy!*

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
Quote from: Shaoran;275695
Actually shuffling made these Winter/Summer tours not interesting to me (And other people, it seems)

What is that? Sales comparison? It's stupid to compare sales of concerts from 3 years ago to 06 concerts. The situations are totally different. One factor is already mentioned there; they aired it on BS-tv before the DVD came out. Most of the DVDs on that list are either grad con DVDs or are from when MM/H!P was still somewhat popular. Yes, WHL had Konno's grad but it also had only half of H!P. No Matsuu, no Nacchi, no Goto, and of course that'd affect sales.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »
Mari is SINGING!!!! i'm so happy about that the set list just dont matter! At last they let her sing in HP concerts not just MCing..  :D

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2007, 05:33:33 PM »
Now this one is awesome there are so many i want to see on this one including a fair few i had on a wishlist. I cant wait to see this one, i prefer this setlist to the  Wonderful Hearts one.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
15. Usotsuki Anta / Yasuda, Yaguchi
18. Mirai no Tobira / Nakazawa, Iida, Abe, Yasuda, Yaguchi

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »
I cried tears of joy at seeing Mari's name included, meaning she actually getting to sing again for once.

Just for Mari being there, really makes me look forward to seeing/hearing this concert.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »
I don't think Mari is MCing this concert. She usually only MCs the WH concerts i.e. last year's. So, I think that's why she can sing in this concert.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2007, 08:49:54 PM »
Quote from: Koolmon93;275961
I don't think Mari is MCing this concert. She usually only MCs the WH concerts i.e. last year's. So, I think that's why she can sing in this concert.

According to H!P official site, she's listed as MC on both WH and EC, since they are on the same places but different dates. http://www.helloproject.com/schedule/01/02/list/list-hello.html#07_celeb

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2007, 08:51:14 PM »
Quote from: reyfer;275967
According to H!P official site, she's listed as MC on both WH and EC, since they are on the same places but different dates. http://www.helloproject.com/schedule/01/02/list/list-hello.html#07_celeb
That's a good thing for her. And to have sung... a better thing :D With Yasu... her gen partner. So touching. Can't wait for the rip.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2007, 10:16:34 PM »
17. Sankaku Kankei / Inaba, Matsuura, Otani, Shibata

Yes, my all-time favorite b-side song.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »
^ Yup! And having the original singers. What else could we ask for? Rairai Shinfuu? It's there as well! :D

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2007, 10:50:33 PM »
Big YAY for 'Rairai Shinfuu', I love this one. And 'Kakumei Chikku Kiss', it's a sure win. But apart from those, and for Yaguchi singing, the tracklist is meh.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Koi no Nukegara