JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste

Author Topic: [ News ] YOSHIZAWA HITOMI graduation from Morning Musume @ 07/05/06 SSA  (Read 79494 times)

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
[ News ] YOSHIZAWA HITOMI graduation from Morning Musume @ 07/05/06 SSA
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 01:56:02 PM »
Whoever decided this: YOU SUCK.

And MM shall die.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline riyo

• No.4ロケット
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
Wow, so it's finally happening, huh? The last remaining 4th gen finally leaving...I share the sentiments of "NOOOO!!!!". But, I guess it's goood for Yossie to finally move on. *sigh*

I'm really sad though, I hope she doesn't end up disappearing for good; she'll be a good H!M host!

She graduates on my birthday too.. :(

Offline jjkoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »
Wow... I was shocked when I heard the news at first, but I think it's probably the right time. Someone said earlier that it's sort of the right time when it seems like they may not really fit in with the group anymore, because of whatever reason (age, maturity,...etc). As much as I love Yossi, I think it's a good time for her to go..

5th Generation Forever!!

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2007, 02:20:45 PM »
Quote from: Shaoran;272829
...This Spring, I and thousand of fans would have nothing else to look for in MoMusu. Utaban hosts depression will go deeper...

*sigh*...and it all started with Gottsan as the first significant member to graduate in late Summer 2002...

I can't remember whether I've said it before, but sometimes I wish that MoMusu would just disband completely, rather than continue at lower standards, causing conservative fans like myself to suffer the pain of witnessing the degeneration of MoMusu with each subsequent generation; ironic isn't it?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2007, 02:30:22 PM »
On one hand:

NOOOOO

On the other:

A Hitomi/Ayaka/Mai unit? Yes please!!

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2007, 02:32:42 PM »
XD am I the only one who actully likes that shes graduating? ^^" Sorry all Yossie fans but i think its best for both Momusu and for Yossie, Momusu has another image than it had when she first joined so i think its kinda weird she hasnt graduated sooner O.o ... and i think its best for yossie so she can like grow up ... cause they have this young happy childish image and i dont think that yossie doesnt fit in that image but i think that she has a right to grow up ^^" and its not the same momusu any more anyway so...

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »
Miki better buy a Tamagochi or something... xD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »
...... speechless... NOOOOOooooo her 'growing up' is fine with me but her graduating probably means.. no more yossie in haromoni... which means... not much on screen time for yossie... and... AHHHhhh... why???? hmm I wanna cry!! what a way to start the new year!! she better not become like lida kaori..

SHOCKKKK.... huge shock.... but she better get a grand, super grand graduation concert.. she IS the last remaining golden era member AND haromoni plz cherrish her remaining time on the show......

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
Woah!  I just saw a strange message on an uploader saying Miki was the new leader then came here for confirmation.  The last thing MM needs is to lose one of the better singers.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline smoking_man

• NiigaKoto f0r3\/3r
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2007, 03:09:41 PM »
I wonder what does Yossie wants as a woman after graduating; she'll become a christmas cake soon; all i can say is this - have a nice graduation and a happy new unit :) - or have a nice graduation and a happy new life. Am I mistaken or Yossi was never after glitter and stuff; characteristic as she is, she never as characteristic as Mari or Iida, but nice and laidback member. What is remarkable she was always considered pretty and intelligent by other H!P members.

I think it just her time to leave - she deserves a rest, and a big ceremony.

I wonder if this'll mean a new quality for MM?

And what exactly does Yossie say about her leave ?
Could anyboty translate the H!P statements in this mater?
Don't worry - be happy

look at Makochan - she's happy

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2007, 03:16:13 PM »
Well this wasn't good news to wake up to. I'm sad about this, like I am about all graduations. But it's a really, really special one for me this time. It's making me feel sad and empty.

I'm glad she'll be technically free to do something else now and free from her bonds of leadship to the group. I'm glad this main stressor will be gone for her now, but that doesn't make it any less sad for me. I just hope everything works out for the best for her and she really does gets a solo or unit career after this. I don't care what she does as long as she is still there and able to be seen.

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2007, 03:18:42 PM »
I'm not sure I like this information much XD;;; Like it's about time she was allowed to leave the group but what then?

Mah too much too much! Brain's overloaded, I'll think about it XD;;;

Still sucks that my fave's moving on. I think this might be the first graduation announcement that's affected me like this!
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2007, 03:47:54 PM »
to me it doesn't seem so bad that she's leaving MM. it's about time... it has been kinda awkward ever since she's the last and only golden era member left. i would rather see her in a more fitting new group or solo, i would love a cool image for Yossie's future group/solo!

although she is good friends with Mai and Ayaka, i don't really want them ALL to land up in one group together cos this grouping doesn't seem to get have the popularity required to sell releases. if Yossie is not gonna be a soloist, then maybe 'Yossie+current H!P member+2 new members=cool group' will be good lol.

Offline karcharrat

• The H!P Staff Kar
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2007, 03:49:22 PM »
My first graduation, and it had to be Yossi.  Dammit. :cry:

Still, the thought of Yossi and Ayaka in a group together doesn't sound so bad.  (It *is* Coconuts Musume Ayaka we're talking about, right? Or is it some other H!P girl I'm unaware of?)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2007, 03:56:14 PM »
^^ yup coconuts musume ayaka....

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2007, 03:59:11 PM »
We all saw it coming, but didn't think it would happen so soon. She's been doing great job as a leader. And I can't really imagine Miki replacing her in this position O__o Even if she gets a solo career I don't think it will be a successful one. If she stays with H!P she'll probably become someone like Kei, not really a soloist but an artist who just takes part in the concerts, shuffle units and stuff. It's sad, but on the other hand, she's been in the business for a long time and she deserves some rest and peace.

Offline karcharrat

• The H!P Staff Kar
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2007, 04:00:10 PM »
Cool, thanks.  I know most of the Morning Musume girls but, not having been into them for very long, wasn't certain about the various H!P groups beyond MM.

Yossi/Ayaka, sigh! "I love you!" :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2007, 04:00:58 PM »
Personally, as soon as I heard about the health problems she was having, I was like, "C'mon! Let her graduate!", so I wasn't surprised here. Just surprised that they already announced it.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »
Quote from: Miichan;272944
XD am I the only one who actully likes that shes graduating? ^^" Sorry all Yossie fans but i think its best for both Momusu and for Yossie, Momusu has another image than it had when she first joined so i think its kinda weird she hasnt graduated sooner O.o ... and i think its best for yossie so she can like grow up ... cause they have this young happy childish image and i dont think that yossie doesnt fit in that image but i think that she has a right to grow up ^^" and its not the same momusu any more anyway so...

Wot Miichan said.

Looking forward to some solo stuff and maybe a great new unit. Still, is sad to see her go though.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »
I'm still shocked...
A friend told me about the graduation this morning while I was working and I've spent the rest of the time thinking about how the hell I'm going to save enough money to go to that concert XD
I wanted Yossi to graduate for a long time already but I'm sad too 'cause, for me, Momusu's going to loose it's soul.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste