JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Hot Issue

Author Topic: THE Official H!P Fanon Patent Office [Please Proceed to File Your Claim]  (Read 13660 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
So I was talking to grac, and somehow this came up in our conversation.

[9:48:09 PM] Estrea: I still lay claim to the invention of Ninja!Berryz
[9:48:30 PM] Grac: we should have a H!P Fanon Patent Office
[9:48:39 PM] Estrea: I also claim Emo!Ai

...and it goes on. Yes. Given how lively and active our fanficdom is, I figured people should get justifiable credit for inventing certain fads. Like I said, I most certainly lay claim on Emo!Ai. XD Well, at least I do on JPHiP. People are welcome to refute this if they can find earlier examples of Emo!Ai in other fics elsewhere and post here. :D

That's what this Patent Office is for. File your claims people! Pimp your achievements! If your claims are unchallenged and supported, I'll put them up on the Roll of Honour on this first post. :D

Disclaimer: This thread is merely for fun and bragging rights. No hard feelings anyone! We just want to give recognition to the people who invented fanon rules! Who first wrote a pairing? Who lays claim on a particular characterization? Why are certain girls written the way they are? Who started certain fads? It never ends! Let's put our history back together, people! :D

Procedure for filing claims

1) State claim. You can also state claims for other people if you know something we don't.
2) Provide examples and link them if possible. XD
3) Let the people validate it! Once you have at least 3 people in support, we'll put it as official unless someone challenges the claim and provides evidence to contest for it. :D You can also challenge claims for others as long as you have supporting evidence. :D
4) Thanking a post with a claim on it also counts as a gesture of support. So you lurkers who don't post can still participate! :D

Claimable Things

1) Pairings (first written etc)
2) Particular characterization (like my Emo!Ai, or Pedo!Sayu for example...who came up with Pedo!Sayu anyway? Real!Sayu? :lol: )
3) H!P-specific tropes (like Yossi Is A Pimp, Reina Is Tsundere, NAKAZAWA IS GOD etc...)
4) <insert others here> -- will come up with more as we go. Work in progress, yo. Just post it and we'll process it. XD TBH, anything goes. :lol:

Oh and let's get the ball rolling with my own claims. I claim Emo!Ai (probably this), and First 9th Gen Fic (see this and this). I also claim RihoKanon the pairing(this again). :D

Come one, come all, to the Fanon Patent Office! Let's get the party started. :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:36:23 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Although the idea was already pretty common when I started the story, I would like to patent "Aika is a boy" when it comes to fanfiction stories.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28546.0

And, while I am at it, since no one else seems to support this pairing, I would like to patent "NakkySocko" from the same story.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:33:21 PM by resop2 »

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ i will agree to your claim that it is the first fic (barring any hatefics outside of the HP fandom that we know of). But I gotta tell you, the minute she joined, the Man!Aika jokes were flowing aplenty already and it still hasn't abated, from what I can see.

Since this was the first thing that came to me when I read Essy's post, I'd like to nominate Commie/OTN1 for "The Never-Ending Retcon" device in her LoveX2 stories and its spinoffs. You may find it here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=6221.0

I will need to check properly to see if there were any instances that preceded her "Whipped Miki" in a fic, but that is the most resounding portrayal of a Miki that has affected my own perception of her, which has also helped color my own characterization of Miki in my own fic(s).

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Oooh~

I guess I claim EvilMentalSayu (Kokoro no Uta) and BoyishEri (Chigatte mo...)~ But I actually have no idea if I was the first to write these things  XD

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I guess I claim EvilMentalSayu (Kokoro no Uta) and BoyishEri (Chigatte mo...)~ But I actually have no idea if I was the first to write these things  XD
That's why you've gotta read more fics first and try and look for instances that precede you. Actually, I think Evil Mental Sayu's been done.  :lol: Cross-Dresser Eri, I'm not too sure.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
That's why you've gotta read more fics first and try and look for instances that precede you. Actually, I think Evil Mental Sayu's been done.  :lol: Cross-Dresser Eri, I'm not too sure.
LOL I hav read a lot of fics, but i obviously can't flip through every single one~ but i think i'm confident in that boyEri hasn't been done XD

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah, I'll just claim ReinAi and MiyaSaki like always :lol: I don't read all the fics these days, but back when those were created... well, to begin with, there just weren't too many fics around. XD

As for "evidence"...

ReinAi:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=2460.0 and
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=6248.0

MiyaSaki:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=10667.0

*flies away again*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare

Hmm...crazy Sayu's pretty common....though the type of Evil might be different.  The stuff I've read, where Sayu's a loon, is usually haha evil. 
I've also read a bunch of stories where Eri cross-dresses as Eric over the years...Eric stories tend to by my favourite  :k-wink:
now there are even stories where Eri's actually a guy  :lol:

You should read Murder, OTN Wrote.  It has Sayu as a crazed murderer and Eri cross-dressing as a sexy 83 year old man XD

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
LOL no wonder i haven't read that, it dates back to 3 years before I even got into fanfics :nervous
ok i take back my claims  :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Okay I know I have something but here goes nothing,

Unusual pairings (or stuff probably known in knowledge)

YuRiina
Kamei as a tortured killer (may not stick but oh well) :nervous
The ChisatoMomo fic

I don't know unusual pairings may seem out there but I know there are some others who can probably get something in the Kids section, so get them coming out here :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Wasn't MiyaSaki in that one Berryz AU by Fimmy that also featured MaasaMomo?(Showbiz+gangs AU) I don't remember if that's the earliest MiyaSaki, though. Does it count since her fics have been deleted?

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Since this was the first thing that came to me when I read Essy's post, I'd like to nominate Commie/OTN1 for "The Never-Ending Retcon" device 
Ahahahahahaha....!  I dunno if a several-year affliction of verbal diarrhoea is worthy of any sort of prize.  :P2  But thank you <3

LOL no wonder i haven't read that, it dates back to 3 years before I even got into fanfics :nervous
Dayum... you just dated me... :lol:;

Gosh, the good old days...
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ Me too, you know :lol:

And Rayle, that's a good point! Ah Heartbeat Tempo... I'll have to read back through that again on another forum to see if I can sniff out MiyaSaki. Can't remember exactly the timing on that, but I do believe it was before I started Berry Beautiful. That's a good story to read through again anyway :wub:

Fimmy-chan :cry:

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
:lol: This thread. :heart:

I claim Eri/Nakazawa. :grin: And I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done before or after I did. :lol:
Proof: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=7490.0

Though I'm embarrassed to post that evil story. :lol:
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: THE Official H!P Fanon Patent Office [Please Proceed to File Your Claim]
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »
I guess i'll claim MaasaErika cause i think that i'm the first one that pair them together in my first fic Promise.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=24865.0

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Hot Issue