JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Jinsei Saikou No Hi (The Best Day of My Life)

Author Topic: H!P Fanfiction Cheat Sheet  (Read 26012 times)

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: H!P Fanfiction Cheat Sheet
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 02:34:37 AM »
this is my first actual forumn and I am not to savy with the whole thing, I was wondering how I do the whole indexing thing for the stories.

First of all, welcome! :w00t: Hope you have fun here  :)

To the authors: Post the stories you want indexed, along with a short synopsis. Stories will be alphabetized by username. It’s important you post in the following format, so it can be easily copied and pasted over.

*Your username: Verdana, size 1, orange (beside the red)
*Title font: Verdana, size 2, bold,
*Synoposis font: Lucida Sans Unicode, size 1

If your unsure how to use BB Codes just quote someone who has posted an index and you'll see how it all works :) It's confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it! Give it a shot and don't forget: there's a preview button for your posts! You can check if it works there before you post it.

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 06:19:17 AM »
thank you Kona, just wanted to say awesome fic. here goes nothing.

MaverickPanda
Bearing my Burden
A short one-shot. It was a long day for Yossi, she just found out that she is going to be the next leader of Morning Musume. After staying at the studio after hours, she makes her way home, but not before encountering her previous leader.

Charmy in Wonderland
This story starts with Rika, who stays behind waiting for Yossi, so they can walk home together.  To her dismay, Yossi has already made plans with her rival Miki, which sends a rift between the two, causing Yossi to storm out. In the confusion, Rika finds a rather odd-looking Bunny Yaguchi who leads her to a locker which inturn is the doorway to a wonderland.

Four Steps Forward, Four Steps Back
A short one-shot. It was the brink of the new year.  Rika and Yossi planned a romantic evening, but it was cut short.

G.G.U.I
A short one shot. Yossi finds herself in desperate battle with technology, that is until Rika helps her discover the wonder and mystery of the internet.

Mystery of the Moonlight
A short one shot. An urgent message from an anxious Takahashi Ai sends one of her co-workers running to her house.  When she arrives she is surprised at what causes Takahashi to be so anxious.

Rainy Day Woman
A short one shot. Yossi finds herself in her hotel room on the night of one of her fellow Musume graduation.  Just as she is about to fall asleep, someone comes knocking on her door.

Where Did it All Begin
Lunchtime was always a time for gossip and revalations. Yossi is soon to find out through her mentor, how much she has impacted the various lives of her groupmates

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 04:51:12 AM by maverickpanda »

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 01:06:43 PM »
Holy crap has this section been neglected o_O

ANYWHO.

Please y'all, send in your summaries! I promise to update it frequently!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

And if I don't see entries pouring in... I'll do it for everyone >D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 01:08:56 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline Chika-chan

• Obsessively obsessed about stuff
  • Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 12:42:31 AM »
Chika-Chan
Monstrous Musume
When a new girl joins Morning Musume, she doesn't suspect that the entirety of Hello! Project has a secret: They're not exactly human. Nor does she expect that everyone has a 'so, what?' attitude about it. To them, it's normal, and little Miss newgirl needs to get used to the discovery, quick. But when things start happening to the girls, who's responsible?

Avatar and sig by the fabulously dorky, yet quirky DJ Maimai

"I used to have nightmares that they would put "He played Ted" on my tombstone."-Keanu Reeves

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »
figure I will update this:

MaverickPanda
Bearing my Burden
A short one-shot. It was a long day for Yossi, she just found out that she is going to be the next leader of Morning Musume. After staying at the studio after hours, she makes her way home, but not before encountering her previous leader.

Charmy in Wonderland
This story starts with Rika, who stays behind waiting for Yossi, so they can walk home together.  To her dismay, Yossi has already made plans with her rival Miki, which sends a rift between the two, causing Yossi to storm out. In the confusion, Rika finds a rather odd-looking Bunny Yaguchi who leads her to a locker which inturn is the doorway to a wonderland.

Four Steps Forward, Four Steps Back
A short one-shot. It was the brink of the new year.  Rika and Yossi planned a romantic evening, but it was cut short.

G.G.U.I
A short one shot. Yossi finds herself in desperate battle with technology, that is until Rika helps her discover the wonder and mystery of the internet.

Mystery of the Moonlight
A short one shot. An urgent message from an anxious Takahashi Ai sends one of her co-workers running to her house.  When she arrives she is surprised at what causes Takahashi to be so anxious.

Rainy Day Woman
A short one shot. Yossi finds herself in her hotel room on the night of one of her fellow Musume graduation.  Just as she is about to fall asleep, someone comes knocking on her door.

Starting from Scratch: A Return to the Beginning
A three part series based around the idea od recreation.  Hitomi Yoshizawa was driven from her school due to to brutal beatings and incesant bullying from her peers.  She manages to transfer into a school with her long time family friend Mari who will be showing her the ropes at her new school.  But is it to hard for her to escape her past?

Where Did it All Begin
Lunchtime was always a time for gossip and revalations. Yossi is soon to find out through her mentor, how much she has impacted the various lives of her groupmates

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 08:20:27 PM »
Saikami
Facts of Fiction
Reina always idolized Maki, and found herself writing a story about the soloist. Of course, she made a small change for the sake of plot, by turning her idol into a vampire. Little did she know, that this was not some idea she came up with in her head, but, as it turns out, Maki really IS a vampire and everything the teen has written about her is acutally true!
WHERE'S THIS GONE
I'd like to read it :grin: please :grin: :grin:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 04:48:36 AM »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 07:11:14 AM »
Black Moonlight

Risa meets a man of her dreams however a crime makes her question about him and forces her to live with Eri as they figure if the guy was the criminal or set up for his crime

Wonderful Tonight

Saki Shimizu falls in love with a boy but something consumes him, leading to the title

Class Reunion

Rika and Hitomi ponder about going to their class reunion as they had a secret among them

Song Fics

All the chapters have song titles and they describe the feelings of the couples

Sniper Girl/ Under Peace

Risako is a sniper who is suppose to take on a mission at a high school and she fights not only the enemy but the reality of love between two suitors

Rival?

Chisato and Momo learned that their close friendship could lead to a better relationship but another girl interferes and cause the chaos of their mutual friends

K is for....

Kamei is tortured by the death of a close friend and with personal pressures she finds Reina and Sayu to help her along, however, it is with a gun.

The Hooded Woman

Aika is a dropout high school student who faces the difficulties of life and Reina is a women with a dark past.  They meet when a little girl loses her mother
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Jinsei Saikou No Hi (The Best Day of My Life)