JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN

Author Topic: H!P Fanfiction Cheat Sheet  (Read 26023 times)

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
H!P Fanfiction Cheat Sheet
« on: March 02, 2007, 03:45:30 AM »
An index of the local H!P fanfiction. Can't decide on a story to read? Check out the synopsis'!

Orange- Author

Almond
Memoir
After the 4th gen auditions, Yossi shares a hot-n-heavy makeout session with a fellow auditionee. Imagine her surprise when the mystery girl shows up in H!P years later. Imagine the mystery girl's surprise when Yossi doesn't recognize her at all.

Noisy Beetles
A short one-shot. Imaginations run wild when Leader and Subleader are noisy in their dressing room during "Ribbon no Kishi" rehearsals.

Chera
Last Night in Tokyo
Not long after Aibon's first suspension, a foreign tourist in Tokyo sees a poster in a phone booth advertising enjo kosai (teenage prostitution) with Kago Ai.  On a whim, he calls the number and is told to wait at a nearby Mister Donut.  He decides that he's in the mood for a donut anyway, and walks into the store...A short story.

The Meaning of Peace
An airplane passenger finds that the person occupying the seat next to him is Takahashi Ai.  Unfortunately, a nearby seat is occupied by a drunk man.  When a stewardess asks him to stop his drinking, the drunk shoves her....A short story.

Morning Musume vs. Godzilla
Godzilla invades Japan.  Various members of Morning Musume and Hello! Project (including Takahashi Ai, Viyuden, Koharu, and Sayumi) play part in fighting the monster...A long multi-chapter story with lots of deaths and graphic violence.

Chika-Chan
Monstrous Musume
When a new girl joins Morning Musume, she doesn't suspect that the entirety of Hello! Project has a secret: They're not exactly human. Nor does she expect that everyone has a 'so, what?' attitude about it. To them, it's normal, and little Miss newgirl needs to get used to the discovery, quick. But when things start happening to the girls, who's responsible?

DO Me DO Me
Milestone: A Reluctant Idol
Taking place around Aya's FRIDAY scandal, this pre-GAM story explores the minds of the two girls. Miki curses Aya's association with W-inds' Keita as she gripes over her long unconfessed love for Aya. On the other side, Aya is torn between her career and her sudden feelings toward Miki, knowing that a scandal could make her lose both. As they battle the wars inside them, one incident will change their lives (and H!P) forever. Using actual H!P references to tell the story, this story makes one wonder if (or wish) this story actually happened.

Estrea
All Aboard!
Pirates of the Caribbean, starring Hello!Project (as given by Ren). Comedy, action and romance in a fictional world. A swashbuckling tale of love, loyalty and duty on the high seas, even as the gathering storm of conspiracy on the horizon threatens them all. The lines between right and wrong are blurred as people are forced to rethink their positions and choose their paths.

All Aboard!: The Hidden Files
A collection of short stories that accompany All Aboard!. Features funny sequences that serve as background stories for characters and events that are not fully elaborated on in the main story.

The Last Night
Based on GAM's LU LU LU pv, a study of what might happen when fact mimics fiction, as Aya and Miki are forced to discontinue their romantic relationship for the sake of their careers. One-shot split between Aya and Miki's POVs, on their last night together as lovers.

len.chan
When Love Hurts
Love is great; love is beautiful… but sometimes can be a real bitch too. Yossi learnt that forcefully and have spent the last year trying to forget the love of her life. One night, a knock on her door changes everything and, while Miki makes her believe in love again, she’ll have to deal with the pain of the past.

Traveler
Yossi’ve noticed that someone’s stalking her., t home, at the cafeteria, even at work. What she didn’t know is that the girl that was following her was more than a simple stalker. Soon she’ll find herself travelling with a strange girl full of secrets, knowing worlds that she’d never imagine and learning that the heart doesn’t understand of time or space.

The melody of your voice
Short story based in GAM’s Melodies PV. A one-shot in two times, wrote from Aya and Miki’s point of view that shows the true feelings hidden behind what it seemed just work.

MaverickPanda
Bearing my Burden
A short one-shot. It was a long day for Yossi, she just found out that she is going to be the next leader of Morning Musume. After staying at the studio after hours, she makes her way home, but not before encountering her previous leader.

Charmy in Wonderland
This story starts with Rika, who stays behind waiting for Yossi, so they can walk home together.  To her dismay, Yossi has already made plans with her rival Miki, which sends a rift between the two, causing Yossi to storm out. In the confusion, Rika finds a rather odd-looking Bunny Yaguchi who leads her to a locker which inturn is the doorway to a wonderland.

Four Steps Forward, Four Steps Back
A short one-shot. It was the brink of the new year.  Rika and Yossi planned a romantic evening, but it was cut short.

G.G.U.I
A short one shot. Yossi finds herself in desperate battle with technology, that is until Rika helps her discover the wonder and mystery of the internet.

Mystery of the Moonlight
A short one shot. An urgent message from an anxious Takahashi Ai sends one of her co-workers running to her house.  When she arrives she is surprised at what causes Takahashi to be so anxious.

Rainy Day Woman
A short one shot. Yossi finds herself in her hotel room on the night of one of her fellow Musume graduation.  Just as she is about to fall asleep, someone comes knocking on her door.

Starting from Scratch: A Return to the Beginning
A three part series based around the idea od recreation.  Hitomi Yoshizawa was driven from her school due to to brutal beatings and incesant bullying from her peers.  She manages to transfer into a school with her long time family friend Mari who will be showing her the ropes at her new school.  But is it to hard for her to escape her past?

Where Did it All Begin
Lunchtime was always a time for gossip and revalations. Yossi is soon to find out through her mentor, how much she has impacted the various lives of her groupmates

meowchi
Eri Kamei vs. Morning Musume
After crashing-landing on an unknown island in the Pacific, Morning Musume (7th-gen) fight to stay alive as bizarre mysteries unravel before them. Searching for help, they retreat deep into the unknown, where the horror begins...

rokun
Curse of the Dragons
This was my first H!P fic. Morning Musume and other H!P girls are flown to a mysterious island where they discover hidden, dark, and magical truths about their ancestors that are meant to help them become "better" idols. However, Reina and to an extent Miki dig a little too deep and find the true darkness behind it all. Will Ai-chan and the others be able to stop them before it's too late? Romance/Horror/Fantasy/Drama. As you might tell, it's pretty dark and serious at points too.

A Young Girl's Odyssey
Reina is the central character in this story that is told completely from her point of view. A seeming accident claims the life of one of the most prominent Musume. However, Reina becomes dissatisfied with the explanations everyone hears, and especially when she meets a detective who begins to ask questions, what she stumbles onto is much more than she bargained for. She's unwillingly pulled into a tangled and dangerous web of crime, power and corruption, and through the discovery of impressive and surprising physical skills becomes immersed along with friends and enemies in a world much larger than she'd ever known - a world where friends and enemies may not be black and white and where she finds true love along with true suffering, but above all a world which has no place for children, causing anyone involved to grow perhaps more quickly than they would have liked. Romance/Crime/Drama. Many many serious and adult themes.

Berry Beautiful
This is a working title, though I suppose at this point it probably won't change. This is intended to be a sort of "teenage soap" featuring the girls from Berryz. Young romance abounds, from the innocence of Risako to the quite contrasting maturity of Captain. Miyabi is pretty much just along for the ride, and what a wacky ride it can be! Her experiences change depending on who she's around. Will she prey on the innocence of Risako? Will she fall victim to Captain's seduction? Will she ever be able to like Momoko? How long can she put up with the antics of Chinami, Maasa and Yurina? Since it's a soap the story will flow and change as it goes on, but recently Miyabi's found a new flame and there has been a shocking death that might undermine the seemingly inseparable unity of the Berryz crew and send Miyabi along a twisted path of power that she may never be able to recover from... Romance/Angst/Fantasy. It's Berryz, so pretty innocent, although there are some stark reminders of the realities of life.

Saikami
Facts of Fiction
Reina always idolized Maki, and found herself writing a story about the soloist. Of course, she made a small change for the sake of plot, by turning her idol into a vampire. Little did she know, that this was not some idea she came up with in her head, but, as it turns out, Maki really IS a vampire and everything the teen has written about her is acutally true!

whytphyre
Nanakusa
Modern time, Fantasy AU (Mainly Momusu). When all of Japan's pop stars go out of whack, where does Morning Musume fit in? What are they supposed to do? Slightly unfinished story, continued in the second installment!

Nanakusa 2.0
Continuation of the first in the Nanakusa series. The aftermath of the events not covered in the first. A shellshocked Yossie. A dead Miki. Risa with more leader abilities than Ai. What could possibly go wrong? Closing sequel to the first installment, and then some.

My Leader is an Alien... I Think?
Taking place during the 2007 Hawaii trip, Yossie is discovered to be an alien, and she has to keep it a secret from everyone. How does she keep that a secret when Koharu knows, and does she really hate the rest of Morning Musume, or, for that matter, the human race?

Adventures of a Curious Mind...
Reina has a question, and no one has the answer! When she does find the answer... what now? Will she keep going? And where are her pants?

Yuuyami
Our Cursed Gift
Takes place between September and November of 2006. Has lots of the cannon pairings. Reina happened to stumble upon a secret curse upon specific Hello! Project members that turns them into snakes whenever they are kissed! However, not only does Reina know about the curse, but she is soon to be involved deeper and deeper with the conflicted members of the curse… Could she get out of this dilemma? Or will it drive her insane trying to solve it?

Our Cursed Gift II
AU and NOT a direct sequel to the first OCG. Rika Ishikawa isn’t fond of legends. Like say, there was a celestial maiden who came to earth thousands of years ago to bathe, but a person stole her celestial robes and forced her to stay on earth, and even through death, the celestial maiden wants revenge on the family—unfortunately, that maiden happened to be reborn in Rika’s body…And the person who stole the maiden's robes was reborn as Ayumi Shibata! Not only that, Ayumi's family is after Rika's head! To add even more trouble, Rika can't decide between falling in love with the enigmatic enemy, Hitomi, or her tempting bodyguard, Miki!

Ojou-sama
AU. Maimi Yajima is the typical athelete student, enjoying her high school (as chaotic as it could be), living with singer Maki Goto (okay, maybe not so typical), and having a crush on the popular Airi Suzuki even though she may be a few years younger... But all that's about to be changed after an incident in an alley, earning her a tiny, but pecular emerald lamp. Later, it turns out that this lamp housed the genie Erika Umeda! After accidentally wishing for Erika to stay with her, the genie's tutor, Aya Matsuura and her lech of a black cat Mikitty moves in with them as well! How much more chaotic can this romantic sitcom get!?

The Mysterious Play
Matsuura Aya happened to be a mundane 13 year old girl in the city, but a meeting with a vampire changed her life forever. In the years to follow, her life has been pretty whacked out; beating up gangs and some yakuza—all while she was also in Hello! Project as the famed soloist. In fact, the vampire that started her change was also in the project…

To the authors: Post the stories you want indexed, along with a short synopsis. Stories will be alphabetized by username. It’s important you post in the following format, so it can be easily copied and pasted over.

*Your username: Verdana, size 1, orange (beside the red)
*Title font: Verdana, size 2, bold,
*Synoposis font: Lucida Sans Unicode, size 1

It'll be a good idea to index your chapters in your first post as well (as that's the page we'll be linking to) >;3
This thread will be updated weekly, if no other mod updates it, that is!

Credit to len.chan for coming up with the idea!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:28:54 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 04:07:33 AM »
WOO Lovely, putting this in story-alphabetical order or username-alphabetical order? If it goes by usernames, then once we post our first story, we don't have to post our names again just because you could simply paste the story under the name, yes? :]

Oh well.

Yuuyami
Our Cursed Gift
Takes place between September and November of 2006. Has lots of the cannon pairings. A piece of fantasy yet, the events and characters are nearly 90% accurate. Reina happened to stumble upon a secret curse upon specific Hello! Project members that turns them into snakes whenever they are kissed! However, not only does Reina know about the curse, but she is soon to be involved deeper and deeper with the conflicted members of the curse… Could she get out of this dilemma? Or will it drive her insane trying to solve it?

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 04:15:15 AM »
Thanks for bringing that up actually, the stories will be alphabetized by username!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 09:39:01 PM »
you know.. it's really difficult to write a sinopsis XDXD

len.chan
When Love Hurts
Love is great; love is beautiful… but sometimes can be a real bitch too. Yossi learnt that forcefully and have spent the last year trying to forget the love of her life. One night, a knock on her door changes everything and, while Miki makes her believe in love again, she’ll have to deal with the pain of the past.

Traveler
Yossi’ve noticed that someone’s stalking her., t home, at the cafeteria, even at work. What she didn’t know is that the girl that was following her was more than a simple stalker. Soon she’ll find herself travelling with a strange girl full of secrets, knowing worlds that she’d never imagine and learning that the heart doesn’t understand of time or space.

The melody of your voice

Short story based in GAM’s Melodies PV. A one-shot in two times, wrote from Aya and Miki’s point of view that shows the true feelings hidden behind what it seemed just work.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 09:11:23 PM by len.chan »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 01:27:57 AM »
cool, thanks for making this. I was hoping to get some new readers but my story's been pushed back to the 4th page. :P I'll be writing new stuff soon

DO Me DO Me
Taking place around Aya's FRIDAY scandal, this pre-GAM story explores the minds of the two girls. Miki curses Aya's association with W-inds' Keita as she gripes over her long unconfessed love for Aya. On the other side, Aya is torn between her career and her sudden feelings toward Miki, knowing that a scandal could make her lose both. As they battle the wars inside them, one incident will change their lives (and H!P) forever. Using actual H!P references to tell the story, this story makes one wonder if (or wish) this story actually happened.

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 08:46:42 PM »
updated you guys, btw len.chan, i'll need you to link your fics...

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »
^ ok, sorry, post edited.
I did it so quickly that I forgot the links XDXD

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 12:29:50 AM »
Saikami
Facts of Fiction
Reina always idolized Maki, and found herself writing a story about the soloist. Of course, she made a small change for the sake of plot, by turning her idol into a vampire. Little did she know, that this was not some idea she came up with in her head, but, as it turns out, Maki really IS a vampire and everything the teen has written about her is acutally true!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »
Finally got round to putting my stories here. XD Summaries are hard! ><

Estrea
All Aboard!
Pirates of the Caribbean, starring Hello!Project (as given by Ren). Comedy, action and romance in a fictional world. A swashbuckling tale of love, loyalty and duty on the high seas, even as the gathering storm of conspiracy on the horizon threatens them all. The lines between right and wrong are blurred as people are forced to rethink their positions and choose their paths.

A collection of short stories that accompany All Aboard!. Features funny sequences that serve as background stories for characters and events that are not fully elaborated on in the main story.

The Last Night
Based on GAM's LU LU LU pv, a study of what might happen when fact mimics fiction, as Aya and Miki are forced to discontinue their romantic relationship for the sake of their careers. One-shot split between Aya and Miki's POVs, on their last night together as lovers.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: H!P Fanfiction Cheat Sheet
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 06:44:20 AM »
Here's mine:

Chera
Last Night in Tokyo
Not long after Aibon's first suspension, a foreign tourist in Tokyo sees a poster in a phone booth advertising enjo kosai (teenage prostitution) with Kago Ai.  On a whim, he calls the number and is told to wait at a nearby Mister Donut.  He decides that he's in the mood for a donut anyway, and walks into the store...A short story.

The Meaning of Peace
An airplane passenger finds that the person occupying the seat next to him is Takahashi Ai.  Unfortunately, a nearby seat is occupied by a drunk man.  When a stewardess asks him to stop his drinking, the drunk shoves her....A short story.

Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (in progress)
Godzilla invades Japan.  Various members of Morning Musume and Hello! Project (including Takahashi Ai, Viyuden, Koharu, and Sayumi) play part in fighting the monster...A long multi-chapter story with lots of deaths and graphic violence.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 08:08:10 PM by chera »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 04:00:33 PM »
Since Meowchi has mysteriously disappeared on us without a trace yet again, ( or probably having another computer problem or is way too busy doing other things) I figured I will keep this place tidy until she comes back to update the first post. Don't be shy to post, folks, y'all should know I'm here like, twenty-four seven xD

Almond
Memoir
After the 4th gen auditions, Yossi shares a hot-n-heavy makeout session with a fellow auditionee. Imagine her surprise when the mystery girl shows up in H!P years later. Imagine the mystery girl's surprise when Yossi doesn't recognize her at all.

Noisy Beetles
A short one-shot. Imaginations run wild when Leader and Subleader are noisy in their dressing room during "Ribbon no Kishi" rehearsals.

Chera
Last Night in Tokyo

The Meaning of Peace

Morning Musume vs. Godzilla

DO Me DO Me

Estrea
All Aboard!

The Last Night

len.chan
When Love Hurts

Traveler

The melody of your voice

meowchi
Eri Kamei vs. Morning Musume
After crashing-landing on an unknown island in the Pacific, Morning Musume (7th-gen) fight to stay alive as bizarre mysteries unravel before them. Searching for help, they retreat deep into the unknown, where the horror begins...

rokun
Curse of the Dragons
This was my first H!P fic. Morning Musume and other H!P girls are flown to a mysterious island where they discover hidden, dark, and magical truths about their ancestors that are meant to help them become "better" idols. However, Reina and to an extent Miki dig a little too deep and find the true darkness behind it all. Will Ai-chan and the others be able to stop them before it's too late? Romance/Horror/Fantasy/Drama. As you might tell, it's pretty dark and serious at points too.

A Young Girl's Odyssey
Reina is the central character in this story that is told completely from her point of view. A seeming accident claims the life of one of the most prominent Musume. However, Reina becomes dissatisfied with the explanations everyone hears, and especially when she meets a detective who begins to ask questions, what she stumbles onto is much more than she bargained for. She's unwillingly pulled into a tangled and dangerous web of crime, power and corruption, and through the discovery of impressive and surprising physical skills becomes immersed along with friends and enemies in a world much larger than she'd ever known - a world where friends and enemies may not be black and white and where she finds true love along with true suffering, but above all a world which has no place for children, causing anyone involved to grow perhaps more quickly than they would have liked. Romance/Crime/Drama. Many many serious and adult themes.

Berry Beautiful
This is a working title, though I suppose at this point it probably won't change. This is intended to be a sort of "teenage soap" featuring the girls from Berryz. Young romance abounds, from the innocence of Risako to the quite contrasting maturity of Captain. Miyabi is pretty much just along for the ride, and what a wacky ride it can be! Her experiences change depending on who she's around. Will she prey on the innocence of Risako? Will she fall victim to Captain's seduction? Will she ever be able to like Momoko? How long can she put up with the antics of Chinami, Maasa and Yurina? Since it's a soap the story will flow and change as it goes on, but recently Miyabi's found a new flame and there has been a shocking death that might undermine the seemingly inseparable unity of the Berryz crew and send Miyabi along a twisted path of power that she may never be able to recover from... Romance/Angst/Fantasy. It's Berryz, so pretty innocent, although there are some stark reminders of the realities of life.

Saikami
Facts of Fiction

whytphyre
Nanakusa
Modern time, Fantasy AU (Mainly Momusu). When all of Japan's pop stars go out of whack, where does Morning Musume fit in? What are they supposed to do? Slightly unfinished story, continued in the second installment!

Nanakusa 2.0
Continuation of the first in the Nanakusa series. The aftermath of the events not covered in the first. A shellshocked Yossie. A dead Miki. Risa with more leader abilities than Ai. What could possibly go wrong? Closing sequel to the first installment, and then some.

Taking place during the 2007 Hawaii trip, Yossie is discovered to be an alien, and she has to keep it a secret from everyone. How does she keep that a secret when Koharu knows, and does she really hate the rest of Morning Musume, or, for that matter, the human race?

Reina has a question, and no one has the answer! When she does find the answer... what now? Will she keep going? And where are her pants?

Yuuyami
Our Cursed Gift
Takes place between September and November of 2006. Has lots of the cannon pairings. A piece of fantasy yet, the events and characters are nearly 90% accurate. Reina happened to stumble upon a secret curse upon specific Hello! Project members that turns them into snakes whenever they are kissed! However, not only does Reina know about the curse, but she is soon to be involved deeper and deeper with the conflicted members of the curse… Could she get out of this dilemma? Or will it drive her insane trying to solve it?

Our Cursed Gift II
AU and NOT a direct sequel to the first OCG. Rika Ishikawa isn’t fond of legends. Like say, there was a celestial maiden who came to earth thousands of years ago to bathe, but a person stole her celestial robes and forced her to stay on earth, and even through death, the celestial maiden wants revenge on the family—unfortunately, that maiden happened to be reborn in Rika’s body…And the person who stole the maiden's robes was reborn as Ayumi Shibata! Not only that, Ayumi's family is after Rika's head!

The Mysterious Play
Matsuura Aya happened to be a mundane 13 year old girl in the city, but a meeting with a vampire changed her life forever. In the years to follow, her life has been pretty whacked out; beating up gangs and some yakuza—all while she was also in Hello! Project as the famed soloist. In fact, the vampire that started her change was also in the project…

Yeah, I'm just going to keep updating this post. So just present your fic to me and I'll do all the coding and crap xD Just giving me your summary and story title should suffice. I can do every thing else xD
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:23:10 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 01:09:35 AM »
Do we include one-shots?

"memoir" - After the 4th gen auditions, Yossi shares a hot-n-heavy makeout session with a fellow auditionee. Imagine her surprise when the mystery girl shows up in H!P years later. Imagine the mystery girl's surprise when Yossi doesn't recognize her at all.

"Noisy Beetles" - A short one-shot. Imaginations run wild when Leader and Subleader are noisy in their dressing room during "Ribbon no Kishi" rehearsals.

Man, I'm bad at summaries. For the love of cheese, someone do a less crap one XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 02:30:26 AM »
You have been added to the list~! :3

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 02:49:31 AM »
This is sad xD No one else wants to use the cheat sheet? xD

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
Why not? I'll use it! I'm bad at formatting though, so I'll give you a link and a descrip ^^;;

And I have too many fics...... *sighs*

whytphyre
Nanakusa

Nanakusa 2.0

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »
Added xD -waits for more people-

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 04:51:08 PM »
Hmm, well I suppose since my fics are so long, I should probably post something here. It's tough to sum them up in a few sentences, though I'll do my best.  XD

rokun
Curse of the Dragons (link to it on LJ - it starts at the bottom post. I had it here somewhere too, but can't find it now)

A Young Girl's Odyssey

Berry Beautiful
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 05:20:59 PM by rokun »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 02:16:41 AM »
Updated xD

And for the record, if anyone else wants to add their stories too, can you please post the actual link to the stories too? I'm not a mod, so I can't just go and take the coding, I had to do everything from colors to actually rummaging through the fanfic section to get the URLs.

It would make my life much easier <3

Thank you <3

-wonders when Meowchi will return-

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 10:52:53 PM »
Aww, what the heck, I'll add to the list :D

KonaKaga
One Week
The Cinderella musical has finished and a short break is at hand. Most people would take this time to stay at home and relax, maybe even go out with friends, but Niigaki Risa has something else in mind. When she confesses to her best friend, Kamei Eri, she is given one week to prove herself. Karaoke, the zoo, water fights, shopping, it's all on the to do list, but it's all about Eri's decision at the end of the seven days. Can Risa prove herself to the one she loves? Or more importantly, does Eri love her back?

Here's the URL link: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16796.0
Most of the time I dread writing synopisis' because I can't write them and if I do they're always long XD I had fun writing this one =3 But, when I read over it, it seems so dramatic  :lol:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 03:43:24 PM »
this is my first actual forumn and I am not to savy with the whole thing, I was wondering how I do the whole indexing thing for the stories.

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN